The Hutt's Palace

BLCKCLONE

Astraal tilted her head slightly to the side as she watched Animando circle her, wariness entering her bearing when he stopped behind her. As he touched her lekku, they twitched, the young Twi'lek girl felt a shiver go down her spine, moving swiftly out of his reach and turning to face him. Her face was a mask of neutral expressions though her face turned a slightly deeper shade of purple, betraying some confusion as to how she felt about anyone touching her lekku. It was 'out of bounds' to touch her in that sensitive place. She heard what he said, automatically taking the device though not sure what to think with regards to his request to meet her there... especially when he said he would eagerly await her arrival.

As he left her, Astraal turned back to her ship, catching sight of another approaching. He was someone that she hadn't had anything to do with before, the look on his face causing her to narrow her eyes as the human part of her kicked in with the stubborn wariness rather than the submissive behavior of her mothers side.

"Have somewhere to be? Where prey tell would that be?"

She didn't care if he was one of the Bosses sidekicks. Before she went anywhere with him she wanted to know why he was interested in travelling with her. Besides which, she was still cautious about why Animando wanted to speak with her on Corellia and wary as to why he touched her lekku like he did.

Tobias's eyes narrowed before his devious grin returned.

"Why Corellia, of course. I wouldn't be the eyes and ears of the Hutt organization if I didn't have the ears."

Even though it lacked humor, Tobias give out a short twisted laugh to his comment before proceeding.

"So shall..."

Suddenly his comm rumbled. Tobias almost looked childish as he frowned with disappointment at the interruption.

Raising one finger, Tobias informed the twi'lek, "I have to take this. Hold that thought."

Walking across the bay, he was well outside of hearing distance as his earpiece wouldn't have probably been heard from a few feet away. Still, Tobias always believed that one could never be overly cautious. Talking as quitely as possible without out sacrificing his professional demeanor, Tobias spoke four sentences.

"Yes, sir."

"I see."

"Interesting."

"I understand..."

Finishing his sentence as he got off the comm with a, "but that doesn't mean I won't be watching."

Walking back over to the twi'lek, Tobias's devilish smile returned.

"I happen to have a scheduled meeting with a mafia head on Corellia. That and I'm looking for the acquistion of a few souls. Your ship is well equip for such a task and it would seem your presence was requested there... So it's a win win."

As Tobias walked towards the ramped, he suddenly stopped to turn around.

"And don't worry, Miss Astraal. My presence is strictly professional. Love is a poison just a beauty is deceptive. Both can be used to manipulate others, but one must always be careful to assure he isn't the one being manipulated. If I wanted you, I already would have taken you... as foolish as such an action might be... But alas. I don't. Restraint is where true strength is found. Wise words for you to remember."

Then reaching into his pocket, the tall, lean man with broad shoulders pulled out a small device.

Tossing it to Astraal, Tobias continued, "The small buttons there...Red means help. Green means good. Blue means your ready to go. Naturally, it is set to green at the moment. Keep it with you and if you run into trouble for whatever the reason, I'm only a click away."

Laughing briefly again at his word choice, Tobias made his way towards the ramp.

With his back to here, Tobias added, "I'm ready to go when you are. I think I'll just wait on the ship. Don't be too long, now."

Jidai Geki said:
Hmm... the possibilities for new atrocities just widened with the advent of a new RP baby...

The young twi'lek girl silently fumed, glad for the disruption when his comm bleeped. His manner infuriated her. While she did like to admire the male slaves, she'd never dream of using one of them... not in that manner anyway, even if she gave off the impression at times. That Animando had touched her so personally had her shaken. No one... and she meant no one, touched her there, so why had he done so? Too damn naive Astraal girl... too damn naive.

When he approached her again, Astraal's eyes narrowed once more, not happy at his presumptuous nature.

"You should have said it was for a job to start with. Why all the bullcrap?"

When he stopped and turned back towards her, also speaking of love... (something she was not familiar with, nor wanted to be as far as she was concerned)... his comment regarding 'already of taken her if he'd wanted her' had her glaring, sparks appearing in her eyes. "I'd prefer the poison", she murmured under her breath during his comments.

She automatically caught the device, just as she had the previous one that Animando had given her, glancing at it and placing it in the pocket of her grease covered overalls. I very much doubt I'll be using it... Her thoughts then turned menacing as he headed towards the ramp. Greeting him at the entrance was Vos, growling as he eyed off Tobias.

Astraal stalked to the ramp, passing Tobias to place a hand upon the head of her Vornskr.

"The guest bunkroom's to the left of the main corridor." Was all she said as she passed into the ship, heading towards the cockpit with Vos at her heels, guarding his mistress. Her hand again rested upon the Vornskr's head as she settled into the pilots seat, murmuring softly, "best thing I did was to bring you home with me buddy..." A soft growl accompanied her comment before she set herself to going through the preflight.

With all the checks done, including the checking for any tracking devices, she lifted off, leaving Tatooine behind.

• 2 weeks later...

Without warning the Grand Admiral positioned his fleet from the Mos Eisley area of the planet now to the Hutt Palace. They obviously did not care for his message which was made planet known. It was time for them to pay for their insurrection and treachery.

COMM TO IMP FORCES

-------------------------------------

"Launch all Fighters, and Ground Troops. Prepare for Ground Assault. Bring out the AT-AT's"

--------------------------------------

((Det, You have a special mission which I am going to be sending through an encrypted comm.[pm]

Scubby Prepare your troops and head to the surface after Det's arrival. I also have a special mission for you. All other troop actions will be posted by myself until further notice.))

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

Det turned to his troops after acknowledging his personal messages.

"Gentlemen. Your mission will be headed up by Grand Admiral Nokrt - I have a special task to take care of myself handed to me by the Admiral and must go ahead alone. Do not let the Empire down."

with that Det headed to the hangar bay and boarded his Chiss craft to head to the surface of Tattooine.

dodgethis.png

The Great JNET Outage of 2012 - Body count - 0.

"Launch"

That was it, a single command and then Scubby and his troops were dropping the dropships were making their way down to the surface. As they entered the atmosphere the ships began rocking around., nearly throwing him off balance.

Making his way to the cockpit he stood behind the pilot. Watching the rising desert and the other ships... Suddenly a laser blast flashed up from the surface... Narrowly missing a ship to starboard!

These Hutts had set up defences! Another laser flashed up... This time shearing the wing off a ship... It corkscrewed out of control. Checking the comm chatter he found it was a squad of the 1080th Legion... Good. Not one of his...

A few more ships were taken down before they hit dirt. Then the ramp was down and Scubby and his troops were charging down into enemy fire along with a small army of stormtroopers.

It was chaos. Pure and simple. The Hutts hadn't had time to set up properly... But they had made a damn good effort at it. E-web fire rained down on the little gullies where the dropships carrying the 501st were landing. Looking up he planned and gave orders.

"We have to take that ridge before they massacre us. 1st unit will charge straight up and give them a target to shoot at. 2nd unit will take up sniper positions down here and attempt to pick off the gunners. 3rd unit will flank to the left. 4th unit will flank to the right. 5th unit, we're going to try and connect as many of the companies down here as possible move out soldiers!"

The soldiers were disciplined. They knew what to do. 1st unit, knowing it was suicide charged up without a word. Scubby said a small prayer for them. It would surprise him if more then about three remained after this. But they did their duty. Sacrifices had to be made and that was why the entire galaxy trembled at the name of the 501st.

As he watched 3rd and 4th units moved off. To make their way around and up. 2nd unit moved to various patches of cover and pulled out their sniper attachments. A few seconds later they began firing and the 501st under Scubby had their first kill. An rodian manning an E-web, his partner took over for him and promptly died too. It gained life for some of the 1st unit for a few more precious seconds... As he waited other companies and squads began co-ordinating with him... It seemed the Hutts had been far more organized then they fire.

But Scubby had erred. He'd miscalculated the quality of his snipers... From the moment they opened fire the E-webs fire was cut down by 25%. Now they couldn't touch a emplacement for more then three seconds without dying. As he watched the 1st, 3rd and 4th units gained the ridge and began exchanging fire with enemies beyond.

ordering the remaining troops on the bottom to follow he made his way up to the top... Once their Scubby surveyed the situation. They were looking at a shallow bowl. The enemy had dug in several AA cannons and had hasty fortifications. On the other side of the bowl was the palace.

"Turn those E-webs around 1st unit, use them to cover the rest of us while we make our way into the bowl and destroy those AA guns. 2nd unit, sniper time again. 3rd, 4th and 5th with me."

With that he moved down into the bowl the fire from above resuming a few moments later... This time in the opposite direction.

All seemed quite in the palace as Det walked toward it. upon reaching the outer perimeter, Det looked into the Force and scanned the palace - finding it bustling with gangsters and droids. Stealth is the key. if he were to get in, it be best through the back. Det thought it in his best interest not to leave any evidence of his path were he to run into trouble. He assured that his saber and dagger were ready, but hidden. then headed toward the rear of the palace to search out an entry point - using the Force to guide him.

Seeing no point of entry other than the main entrance - Det looked to the Force and sought a good place to cut in without being noticed. There was a point near the opposite end of the palace that cut into a storage area of some sort - unoccupied - good place to cut himself into the palace.

Reaching that point, Det ignited one blade of his saber and sliced into the wall, cutting a hole just large enough for him to get in. He then pushed the wall segment in with the Force and climbed in. Once in, he put the wall segment back into place and sealed it with his saber.

He looked around the room, no one was present as expected. Confidence brewing, he kept his stealth as he walked toward the room's exit and then scanned the other side of the room. Two Gamourrean guards stood in the room, both facing away from the door. Det opened the door, snuck out and closed it - then hid behind a box nearby without making a sound as the guards paid no attention to what they didn't hear...

dodgethis.png

The hutt palace was already on minimal staffing when it was suddenly besieged by imperial forces. Informants, however, spotted the imperial movements ahead of time quickly enough for the various illegal Hutt operations and data to be move elsewhere. After all, that's how any smart mafia was ran. You could never be too sure when the coppers might decide to pay you a visit.

Buying a little extra time to assure that all the goods could be moved through the many secret underground passageways that weaved beneath the palace floors, the Twi'lek vice-regent, Ja'Kel Retka, ordered that the palace defenses be activated. All the while, the normal operations, such as serving their guests, continued as if nothing had happened at all.

Meanwhile, the twi'lek nervously opened an officially Hutt encrypted security channel, "EO Rihn. Do you read me? EO? Rihn, please come in. This is Vice-Regent, Ja'Kel Retka."

Only static returned as the male impatiently waited. Growing more nervous by the second, Ja'kel moved his finger to send the comm again.

"What do you want, Jackel! I told you not to contact me unless there was something extremely important to report. This better be good!"

"It is...well... it isn't good... but it is important... that is to say..."

"What the hell happened now?!"

"The Empire! They are assaulting the palace!"

"What?! What are you talking about?!"

"They are attacking us as we speak!"

"The goods? Where are the goods?"

"Everything of value has been moved."

"What kind of value are we talking about. Leave all the monetary, vain crap. I just want the merchandise and our data and computers removed."

"That's what I meant. It has been taken care of. I followed the procedure to a T."

Rihn sighed as sigh of relief, "Ok. Good. So why did you call me again?"

"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!"

"That's nice. Maybe you should continue to follow procedure."

"But...but... what about the fleet or project omega?"

"I've already discussed this with all of you. The fleet will continue to remain secret until I deem it time for its unveiling. Even more so, project omega."

"But sir! We are under seige! How else are we...am I going to escape?!"

"Like isn't always about you, vice-regent. Sometimes you have to take one for the team."

"What! You can't be serious! I've been faithful to you this whole time. You can't just throw me away like some disposible tissue! This is an outrage!"

"Oh... and I'm not. I'm just telling you... you aren't getting anything other than the defenses we already have installed and whatever goons happen to be out and about."

"What about Tobias? Where is he? I can't find him, either. He knows the installed security features and defenses far better than me. I, at least, could use some assistance!"

"Agent Tobias? Heh heh heh. He happens to be off-world at the moment. Then again, knowing him, I wouldn't be surprised if that isn't by accident."

"This isn't funny, Sir! I honestly don't think we can hold them off. They will breach the compound. And if that happens they'll capture me."

"True. We can't let that happen. I'd hate to think of what would come of an interrogation. What about taking a ship? We should have a few fast ships in the bays..."

"You know I would never tell them anything! ...but... no. I've already thought of the ship idea. It's no use. They have fighters in the area. I'd be lucky to get out of here alive."

"Well do you have any better ideas?"

"That you will actually listen to? No."

"Then, there you go. Oh. By the way, did you follow the special slave protocols?"

"What protocols? ...Oh... yes... those protocols. Yup. We did leave nine slaves behind in the slave dungeon."

"Good. Then you've done all you can do. Time to take your leave, vice-regent. Now, here is what you are going to need to do. There is a vessel in Bay 3c. The access code for the bay is 3246. Inside you will find a small smuggling vessel. It doesn't look like much at all... but believe me... it's one of the fastest this side of the Core worlds! Hope in, start it up, and set course for Corellia. I'll meet with you there."

Somewhat relieved, Ja'Kel grinned, "Yes, sir. It sounds good. I'll see you there."

Quickly closing up the small briefcase communication device, the twi'lek grabbed a few things off of his desk in his room. Making his way to the bay with a fast walk, not wanting to give away his plans for desertion, Ja'Kel soon arrived at the bay doors. Opening the panel, he punched in the code.

---

"This is EO Rihn. Come in, Captain Rah'tek."

Somewhat surprised to hear his voice, Rah'tek returned his comm, "This is Captain Rah'tek. What can I do for you, sir?"

"Rah'tek. I'm putting you in charge of the Hutt forces at the palace. As of now, you're acting vice-regent!"

"Well, I'm honored, sir."

Rihn suddenly paused, "Where are you, Rah'tek?"

"Sir?"

"Where are you?"

"...What do you mean... where am I?"

"Oh my God! Rah'tek! You know exactly what I mean! Why aren't you at the palace!?"

"What? I am not at the palace?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Captain! I know you can't be at the palace. For one, there is no sounds of warfare of any kind. Two, you don't seem the least bit worried and I know you far better than that! Three, the palace doesn't have a light hum that comes over the comms like a ship does!

A sudden silence fell for several seconds...

"RAH'TEK!"

"I...sir... I saw the message and I got wind that there was going to be an attack so I hightailed it out of there! ...It's... it's not like you're there..."

"Yes, but I didn't give you permission to leave, nor did you ask for any such permission!"

"I...I...well, what's done is done. I'm a few systems away and I'm not going back either."

Rihn feriously held his breath, making his head feel like it was going to explode, "Gah! The incompetence that I have to deal with is going to drive me up a wall!"

"What? It's not like I'm that important. And what about Ja'kel? Isn't Ja'kel suppose to be taking care of the vice-regent responsiblities, anyways?"

Rihn clinched his jaw, "No. Jackel has an accident while trying to steal a Hutt vessel so he could desert his men."

"Accident? What kind of accident?"

"From what I'm told, the panel exploded in his face and ignited his body in flames. Of course, that means he must have been trying to steal one of the private ships and put in a wrong code."

"Woah. The private ships have exploding panels?!"

"Yup. Of course, it's something you don't tell people because then some criminal might figure out how to get around it. Rather unfortunate situation, if you ask me."

"Yeah... I'm gonna miss that..."

"Enough. You've already wasted enough of my time. I'll deal with you when this threat is abated. Rihn, out!"

---

"This is EO Rihn to Reese Tain. Come in."

"Reese here."

"How is she?"

"I don't know. All that fighting outside has gotten her really riled up."

Rihn sighed, "Just great. And I just found out that our genius, Captain Rah'tek, isn't on the planet."

"You know, Rah'tek. I'd already guess that."

"Yes... maybe so... but that creates a problem. A serious problem. How do we move the rancor without risking injury or loss?"

"As I see it, we don't. She ain't go'n nowhere."

"uuuhhh... well, that doesn't work for me. Can't you get her out of the palace?"

"Rihn. I've been over this, like how many times? I haven't fully domesticated the beast."

"I thought you said she was warming up to you!"

"Warming up and domesticated are two very different things. How can I explain this...ok...here... it's like walking through the palace compared to walking through a mine field. Different. Very different."

Rihn took a deep breath, "Well, we got to do something. Do you think you could release her from her cage and leave her in the room?"

Reese scratched his head, "Uh. Yeah. I guess. If I do that, though, I'm not going to say in here with her if that's what you're hoping."

"No. No. On the contrary, I think it might be a nice surprise for anyone that happens to wonder into the wrong door. Say, a squad of stormtroopers or something. She might as well help defend her home, after all."

Reese laughed, "You're crazy, Rihn. You know that. Crazy. But I like it. Not exactly what I had in mind... but I like it."

"Good. Then make it so. In fact, if you got any spices on you, why not just leave them in the room. A drugged up rancor should be less pain, more rage, and double the fun."

Reese shook his head, "Heh heh heh. I don't know. I'll do what I can... so what do you have planned for this 'invasion force.'"

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Reese. I'd hate to spoil the surprise."

"No worries. I know you always get the job done."

"That I do. Isn't it just great when people play right into your hands?"

"Uh...sure."

Breaking the awkward pause, Rihn replied, "Uh... yes... so I'm going to need to let you go. I have some things to take care of. I'll keep you posted."

"Alright. Just don't wait too long. I'm not trying to get myself killed any time in the near future."

"Don't worry. I've got your back. Rihn out."

Jidai Geki said:
Hmm... the possibilities for new atrocities just widened with the advent of a new RP baby...

Why has no response been made. Is the facility that understaffed? If so that can only mean one thing.

COMM

---------------------------

"Det, cancel your mission, The Hutt isnt here. However, find any higher up Hutt you can and brng them before me. ALIVE if at all possible."

"501st, Continue the gathering of the Slaves. Then get out of there. We will bombard the place to the ground."

---------------------------

END COMM

My connection in the force is fading. I need stimulation to feed it. And make me even more powerful than before. An apprentice is what I require

"So, Silas, what did you do in your time with SEED?"

SOCeTJx.png?1

Angel Tiberias slowly opened his eyes. He ran a scarred hand through his golden blond hair and sat up. Blaster rifles were going off outside his room. This bothered Angel, for he was sleeping. The Agent pulled on his pants and shirt and moved over to a portrait on the wall. He opened it, and let the retina scan his retina. The hatch opened to reveal an array of assassin weapons, some He also pulled out a mask with a blood red tear on it. He placed this over his scarred and mutilated face. Now he was ready and pissed off. Angel pulled out his comm and sent out a distress call.

.:.:COMM:.:.

This is Agent Angel Tiberias. The palace is under attack. I am in need of immediate support. Until support comes I will be defending the palace.

.:.:END COMM:.:.

Angel put the comm away and drew his two blaster pistols and stepped out his door. Three Imperial troops stood there and just looked at him. Angel smiled under his mask pointed his pistols at them and opened fire.

Hail Hutts! Gubernatio of maioribus assassins.

vendetta.jpg

((For the record, Nokrt, how many imperial ships are in orbit around Tatooine and how many are engaged in the battle/coming bombardment?))

COMM

This is Angel? I almost forgot about you. Rihn, here. From what I've heard, I'm not sure if the imperial forces have breathed our defenses but we do need assistance. I can't seem to get ahold of Beltran so I'm not sure if he is present or not. I do know, however, that Kijdic was in the palace last time I check. Although he is not the main Hutt, it is important that we protect him at all costs. Our firepower is a little limited at the moment, but I suggest you take advantage of whatever booby traps and security features you can. That and your weapon skills. I'm working on support as we speak. I'm also forwarding you the location of your weapons locker. I'll inform you with more information as I know more. Rihn out.

END COMM

Jidai Geki said:

==== COMM

"Acknoledged, Admiral"

==== END COMM

Det shifted gears as the Force told him the same thing that the Admiral just radioed - He then searched the palace though the Force to find two bounty hunters. Both looked distressed and were scrambling to defend themselves against incoming troops. That was his opportunity to go in.

Keeping his focus on one hunter, Det stealthily approached his destination and snuck behind object and used the Force to distract nearby guards paving his way. Once he reached close to his destination and was in the same room as the bounty hunter Rihn, though the scoundrel didn't know, he raised a hand and all doors closed. Then focused on Rihn to Force choke the bounty hunter. don't kill him Det thought to himself Nokrt does want him alive

dodgethis.png

((OOC - disregard my last post - after the comm -Kijdic may I strike it out? ))

Det shifted gears as the Force told him the same thing that the Admiral just radioed - He did find a Hutt in the palace sitting behind numerous guards though. He used the Force to guide him to the Hutt's quarters stealthily and distracted the guards.

While the guards were wondering what just went on around the room, Det let himself into Kijdic the Hutt's quarters. He raised his hand in an effort to prevent the Hutt from talking and shouting for his guard.

"You are coming with me, The Grand Admiral of the Empire wishes to speak with you"

dodgethis.png

Silas turned to reguard the Admiral.

"Well sir, I didn't do much. I came to the Empire about two weeks into my employment."

Silas turned away. There was something he had been meaning to ask the Admiral, and he finally got the guts up to do it.

"Sir, I am under the impression that you were a Sith Lord, and well, I've been having this strange feeling whenever I'm around you, a pulling. Do you...well, do you think I have the abilities that you do? And if I do, would you honor me with training?"

Silas looked into the man's stone eyes. He needed to know this.

Silasonndsig91407copy.jpg

Three tie defenders dropped out of hyperspace in a flicker of pseudo-motion. The one at the head of the group immediately pulled his nose downwards toward the planet. He ran a quick search and picked up the comm. Channel that the imperial forces were using.

”œThis is Commander Goeth. Where do you need me?”

ImpSig3copy.jpg

It hadn't taken them long to secure the outside of the Palace... A company of stormtroopers were outside, taking prisoners whilst the rest of them... Headed by the 501st assaulted the palace itself. Getting on his comlink he sent a message to the overhead Star Destroyers...

"The exterior is secure. The assault on the interior has just begun."

With that he followed his troops in...

The main door was down. Blown clear off its mechanism. Imperial Stormtroopers were securing stunned Hutt thugs... The sound of fighting could be heard from deeper in the palace...

Quickly he made his way to the largest center of resistance... It was time to get to work. His own weapons in his hands. A blaster shot chewed a hole in the wall next to him... Leaping to the right and rolling he came up and returned fire... His opponent collapsed... Unconscious... A second and a third followed... Then he caught up with three stormtroopers... Three dead stormtroopers and a blond haired man wearing a mask...

((OOC: 3 post modded duel you first. Up for it Angel?))

"Allow me to break from our conversation for a mere moment Silas."

COMM

-------------------------

"Goeth, I am transferring command of the acquisition of Slaves to you. The Emperor will need them be sure we grab a thousand. If some looks sickly grab a few more."

--------------------------

END COMM

"As I was about to say before our interjection Silas, There is something inside you that desires much more, that has the potential to reach a being of my standard however, you have yet to awaken the beast, to truly understand that admirable desire, that passion. That is the way of the Sith...Passion. I believe I am eligible to take you on as my apprentice. Do you accept?"

SOCeTJx.png?1

Angel laughed as the troopers fell. Angel cracked his neck and spun his smoking blasters.

"This is going to be a long night."

As Angel was about to move on, a lone trooper rounded the cornor. Now on a regular he would of ignored him, but he was pissed and would not let anyone live. Angel sized him up for a moment, then made his move. With lighning fast reflexes honed for many years, Angel let off two shots and was behind a fallen wall in a matter of seconds.

"Come Imperial scum. Today is a good day to die."

Angel smirked insanely under his mask. The red tear gleaming in the sun light that broke through the open wall.

vendetta.jpg

((Angel, Scubby is gonna be away for a few days. He notified me with this so could you postpone your duel till eh comes back (as have no repercussion no penalties due to his absence.) He usually doesn't leave on a whim so I am sure it is something urgent.))

"Very good, Go to my chambers Silas and meet me there, until I arrive attempt at meditation, center yourself. I have soem very Dark Inherited artwork in that residence so you will find it a solace to your desires."

The Grand Admiral turned, disgusted with the outcome of this battle.

I want that Hutt here now!

SOCeTJx.png?1

The two fighters accompanying Goeth shot ahead of him, off to carry out Amon's orders. He, however, stayed behind and pulled up. Through the grapevine he had heard many things and a more pressing matter had presented itself. As much as he disliked to leave the field of battle, this required that he do so immediately.

His ship left the dusty atmosphere and made the jump into hyperspace.

ImpSig3copy.jpg

The Imperial Forces on the ground marched forward unforgiving and cold toward the hutt men who valiantly tried to save their palace. But it was all too late. The Stormtroopers of the 501'st had broke through the perimeter and were now storming the palace in full grabbing every slave they could and rounding them up outside.

Meanwhile, Cadet Scubby ((Yes I have his permission to use his character)) and the rest of his Squad had come face to face with a masked hutt who was unforgiving but stupid. The expressionless helmets of the 501st were more advanced than any other Trooper helmet in the galaxy giving readouts of all species even to the point to detect the BPM of a target. Scubby was not frightened by this thug but merely saw it as his opportunity to take him down and allow him to rise in the ranks.

"Alright men form up, he cannot take us all down."

In that moment the group took a vantage point behind the pillars and began to blast the area Tiberas disappeared to with their DC-17's. RI-365 threw a thermal over the corner and in a matter moments the entire wall where Tiberas had creeped to had been blown to smithereens. Scubby Chuckled and led his troops up the corridor to where Tiberas should have been but in the dust and smoke he could not see thus each of the squad pointed their weapons and fired into the abyss covering every square inch.

While this intense battle raged inside the remaining members of the 501st had swept any remaining resistance from the outside and slave chambers of the palace. Their Commander, Froen, stepped in front of the 1300 Slaves they had taken from the hutts. He moved down the line pointing at certain slaves, most of which were old and weak, and then when he came across one particularly attractive Lethan Twi'lek he pulled her to his side, her breast falling out of her lowly garb,

"Men, take the old, and sick behind you and shoot them, they will not survive the march to the transport the rest of yo not on Executioners duty tonight march the remaining 1150 to the transports."

He turned to the Twi'lek.

"You and I have business to attend to. If I find you pleasing and you do all I ask I will grant you your freedom."

The woman looked scared but nodded and the Commander escorted her back into the slave quarters where he had his way with her. Afterwards he took her markings of slavery and let her go calling up the Grand Admiral to notify him of a completed job.

SOCeTJx.png?1

[OCC: I will not be reacting to that post. Also the duel is between Angel and Scubby, not Angel and Scubby AND a squad of Storm Troopers. So until I am otherwise notified by the real Scubby. I will not be reating to this post, and will patiently await Scubby's return.]

vendetta.jpg

((FYI: The Hutt don't have more than 500 slaves at the Palace. Outside of Umaga's personal slaves, the slaves are registered and shipped off world to be sold. Not kept at the palace. Having storage on the planet would detract from the regal atmosphere of the palace.))

Jidai Geki said:

((Perhaps we found more in the surrounding area Rihn either way. Tatooine has more than 500 slaves around regardless of Hutt conrol.

And Tiberias, Scubby will be gone for 10 days. He notified me of this via PM, I can forward his pm to you if you wish but he said I have full rights over his character until he returns.))

SOCeTJx.png?1

Silas bowed low to his master. He muttered a quick "yes master", then turned, hurrying to the Grand Admiral's chambers. He guessed that the Grand Admiral had sent a comm ahead, because he was accepted as soon as he arrived. The metallic doors slid open with a slight "woosh", and Silas had his first view into the Grand Admiral's Chambers.

There were a few dark artifacts here and there, but the room had a decidedly dark feel about it. The lights were dim, and made Silas shudder a bit. He chose a spot on the floor, crossed his legs, and concentrated. He felt...different. He wasn't sure how, but it was not like he usually felt. He body shuddered again, and he smiled. It felt natural.

((This is Kijdic the Hutt, it's an alias and I don't want to double post.))

Kijdic watched the man approach him. He quickly, or as quickly as a Hutt could, picked up the blaster sitting next to him. He shot at the light controls, making them shut off. His vision instantly kicked in, letting him see in the dark. While the others couldn't see what was going on, he slithered towards the door of the chamber. A few of his guards followed him, shooting blindly into the room, covering his escape.

As the lights flickered and blacked out, Det ignited one end of his saber to light the room as best as he could. Then using the Force he knocked back the guards approaching him and followed his senses, and the hutt as they tried to escape him. igniting the other end of his saber, he blocked incoming blaster fire back at the guards killing them, any survivors met the ends of his blades. He lifted his hand as he pursued the Hutt, and a bunch of debris fell right in front of the escaping Hutt, essentially cutting off his escape. Det raised his hand ready and called upon the Force to center around Kijdic's neck and squeeze.

dodgethis.png

Nokrt remained on the bridge but the surging prowess of his young apprentice soon came to pronounce itself and the Chiss was easily able to connect with him.

Good Silas, but you have yet to finish, feel the darkness around you. It is all yours to command. Take contorl of it and feel the world around you. When you can do so I will know.

((If you need help or whatever with this PM.))

SOCeTJx.png?1

As Silas sat on the ground concentrating, he felt something touch his mind. Not just a gentle probe, but a message. Good Silas, but you have yet to finish, feel the darkness around you. It is all yours to command. Take contorl of it and feel the world around you. When you can do so I will know. Silas didn't exactly know how to focus the darkness, so he expierimented. He let his eyes flutter shut, then sought his inner darkness.

The excersise brought back some painful memories. He saw his mother running towards their humble home, praying that there was still a home there when she reached it, and her corpse rotting on the ground as the Rebel Alliance destroyed their home in a raid on an Impeirial Storehouse. Her body burned in the afternoon sun, the fire feeding off the brisk wind. He stood a few meters away, watching it burn.

Silas could feel wind at his back, though he knew that he was in an artificial room, and there shouldn't be any. He could hear crashing, just as if he was back in that moment, watching his entire family die in that fateful blast. He could feel the heat radiating from the building's around him. The day he had sworn his soul to the devil.

Silas opened his eyes to find the Grand Admiral's chambers in a mess around him. Papers were scattered around, small statues lie on the floor, some of the papers even appeared to be on fire. Silas quickly panicked and sent a comm to the Grand Admiral.

--Comm to Master Nokrt--

Master, it's Silas. Apparently in my...concentrating...I managed to destroy your quarters. It looks as if somebody had fun with a blaster in here blindfolded. I'm sorry Master, but what exactly did I do?

--End Comm--