The Hutt's Palace

BLCKCLONE

((I know we aren't suppose to explain occ... but multiple people are getting confused and I want to clear this up once and for all.

Ushering the two humans into his spacious office, Beltran offered them a seat. Sitting across from the two, he leaned inward before speaking.

The half drunk man glanced around in a stupor at the change of scenery. He wasn't quite sure what he was doing there, but he wasn't going to complain. Instead, he took another swig of his jawa beer.

You said TWO HUMANS so I decided to roll with the punches and suggested that you ushered in another nicely dressed HUMAN that was near Brina INSTEAD of Durose as it is impossible for him to be a human. Hence, even by your express words in your quote you imagined you would be dealing with two humans so it isn't a stretch that you would have grabbed two humans.

As for the alcoholic content of his drink blue MILK... it doesn't have any that I'm aware of and even if it does... Durose can hold his liquor well enough. He just got really ticked off that you would grab a human instead of him. Most of that anger, though, was seated from past experiences of prejudice he suffered at the hands of humans. I thought it was, but I'm sorry if that wasn't clear. Any other questions or comments feel free to PM me. ))

As Durose ranted at her, she could feel her temper flaring up. This was why she didn't get along with him. As he stormed off, she struggled with herself for a moment, knowing that it wasn't good business to argue back with him. But then, something snapped in the red-head.

She stormed off to his room and flung open the door. "That is exactly why I don't get along with you," she bit out angrily. "You use your species as a crutch to lean on, just because some humans are predjudiced. You immediately assume the worst of everyone. Oh, you are a hard worker, and try your best, but oh no, poor you, you aren't appreciated and are disrespected because you're a Cathar. No! It's your attitude that's the problem. You can't be critiqued because, oh no, that's predjudice. But if it serves your purposes, you point out your species, saying how you should take on this job because of it.

"It's not my fault you've had bad experiences in the past. The fact that you are an alien isn't one that even entered my head when I hired you. But you automatically assume that all humans are the same. You are doing exactly what you accuse me of doing. If you feel I haven't respected you, maybe that's because I don't feel you've respected me. And what am I to you? Another obstacle you need to surpass in your hard, toilsome climb to a spot where someone of your kind has never been before? To become something to be used and discarded in your high and mighty quest for glory?"

She knew she should stop herself, and that she'd regret her words later. But right now, it felt so good to say all the things she'd been thinking secretly, and to come out and confront him with them. In your face, Roshan.

"The Link is some place where you are frustrated because your crutch of being non-human is not working. If that subverts your schemes too much, feel free to leave. I won't hold you here, Prince Durose of the Cathar," she said with a mocking, sweeping bow. Turning on her heel, she stormed out, biting her lip so hard that a drop of blood appeared, determined to say no more, and to calm herself. She threw off the overskirt and vest, grabbed a few tools and buried herself deep in the heart of the ship, improving and modifiying it, trying to work out her anger.

PvCXzdZ.jpg

Beltran sat across from the large Hutt, Kijdic. This meeting seemed to drag on and on, with very little being said. While his face remained calm and impassive, Beltran was beginning to get impatient.

I have other things to accomplish, He thought to himself.

Rihn had contacted him earlier, just as the meeting had begun, requesting his presence off-world. While the Regent's attitude toward Beltran had seemed to get warmer, Beltran still didn't trust him.

Still thats no reason to keep the man waiting.

Sending a signal from his office, Beltran called one of Umaga's servants, a well-educated Twi'lek named Orb Urranda. As the Twi'lek poked his head in the door, Beltran stood.

"Please excuse me, your excellency." He said to Kijdic.

Once outside, he spoke quietly to the Twi'lek.

"I have business to attend to offworld, I want you to entertain Kijdic here. Hear him out, and relay his desires to me via my comlink. Also, there is a human and a Cathar from the Link still in the palace. Deploy some guards to keep an eye on them. In fact, I'd like you to double the number of guards on duty at any given time."

The Twi'lek nodded before entering Beltran's office. Speaking clearly, but respectfully he addressed the Hutt.

"I must apologize, your excellency. Mr. Rarr had been called away on business, but I can handle anything you'd like to discuss."

-------

Satisfied that everything was under control, Beltran made his way down to the hangar deck. Speaking to the deck crew, he ordered the Shadowfax prepped for flight.

In the meantime, Beltran issued directions to the palace security. He ordered the guard doubled and placed them under the command of Orb Urranda until someone of higher rank returned to the palace.

Then, he boarded his ship and took off. Within a few moment, Beltran was in space and entered hyperspace.

((Sorry Kijdic, but time waits for no character))

BeltranSig.jpg

Having vented her frustration verbally and on the mechanics of the ship, Brina felt in control of herself to head back up to the cockpit. Wiping the grease off her hands, she quickly lifted the ship off the dusty ground of Tatooine. A few minutes later, they were in space, and a few flips of the lever later, traveling through hyperspace.

She then headed back to what she had been doing.

PvCXzdZ.jpg

Reaper stared at the man (Ssi Ruuk) before him. Hours had passed so that Reaper began to think the man dead. He turned around, finished his ship, grabbed his weapons, loaded aboard his ship, and lifted off heading into hyperspace.

Alpha Fett's YT-2400 landed in the hanger. A boy came out pushing a cart of droids. A guard aprouched him.

"Are these the droids that are needed?"

"Ya."

"I'll take them."

The boy, Alpha Fett, walked only a little distance before an alien species he did not know the name of asked him if he wanted to trade starships.

"I see you have a YT-2400. I have an E-wing that I'm trying to sell, but no one wants it. They all want smuggleing starships. Do you want to trade, I'll even include a R7 unit."

"Sure."

So they did and Alpha got an E-wing. He checked it out then went to his room. His akk dog was waiting for him. It was no longer a pup but almost full grown.

"It time to give a name, hmmm. How 'bout Red, cuase that's what you are!"

Kijdic nodded, well, as much as he could. Twilek's were much easier to talk to.

Huttese:"Do you understand Huttesse?" The Twilek nodded. "Good, I won't have to use your inferior language. I have come here to requeset a partnership with her highness Umaga. I am sure that we could accomplish much together, and we could carry this organization far."

Kijdic waited for the Twilek to relay his message to his master. Other specis just didn't seem to understand the need for speed, such simple-minded fools.

Kijdicsig050609.jpg

Orb Urranda nodded, smiling at the large being.

"Of course, of course. You have to understand, Umaga is very powerful. Her influence reaches through much of the galaxy. The highest of the galactic elite show her respect. She had much that would attract someone like yourself..."

The Twi'lek paused nervously, before pressing on.

"I must ask, what exactly is it that you would bring to such an operation?"

BeltranSig.jpg

Alpha Fett left his room to go to the armory to get some synthmesh and some armor pieces. He also got two new blasters, Westar-34s.

He went back to his room and added the armor to his armor. He waited to go on his next mission.

After finishing factory build, the workers move the droids recently brought by Alpha into the underground portion for study and production. Mass production begins.

Jidai Geki said:
Hmm... the possibilities for new atrocities just widened with the advent of a new RP baby...

Celestia could see the other two girls as she wandered towards the Palace. Once within speaking distance, she spoke up,

"Hope you don't mind my joining you. The boys are taking their time with their drinks I think. I'm Cel. You are?"

She felt that she should at least introduce herself to them both. It would be good to have female companions for a change. Cel found she really missed Jari, not having been able to find where she'd gotten to.

fVv9Bjj.jpg

I don't look for trouble... it finds me...

After a long journey from her ruthless public transportation, Kim finally arrived on Tatooine as Astraal had made known to her to go. It was a tranquil place with nothing much for scenery but an infinity of possibilities. She stepped down from the grubby ship and made her way to pre given coordinates.

After about an hour she arrived at the Palace of Umaga the Hutt and stood outside the door. Ir did not open for her.

"Astraal sent me here...so you can let me in any time now."

((Inexplicable Hatred: I get busy in the RL and I all of a sudden am captured and hoarded away. Animando didn't even give me the three day rule. He is a douche and as are all of you. Prepare to get nothing for your idiotic efforts.))

*A inlaid program activated and in a flurry of heat the droid self - destructed incinerating ever piece of it leaving nothing but a pile of ashes in the cell.*

cr34.png

Why can't this be like combat, where I blindly rush in and kill everything in sight?

((for the record... if you actually look at the thread Animando gave you since the 12th of November to reply and it didn't really make sense to wait any longer for you. Ok, so you self-destructed. Sounds fair enough.))

Jidai Geki said:
Hmm... the possibilities for new atrocities just widened with the advent of a new RP baby...

Astraal had docked back in the hanger bay and was organizing the male slaves to unload the shipment of cortosis ore. She had done 'proper' business this time, but she had also laid the foundation and made contacts for 'other' dealings later on.

She had tried on her armor, finding it fitted her perfectly and to her specifications, her lekku would be fully protected once the helmet was in place. It was easy to move around in and she lost little of her flexibility. She had also put Vos in his armor, much to the vornskr's dismay to begin with. Though the beast had found it could move just as well in his as out.

Watching the male slaves unload the shipment, her thoughts were on how the job had gone. She would have to see if the human girl had arrived yet or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally arriving back on Tatooine after the long voyage, Rihn, Reaper, & Beltran exited the cargo vessel.

"I can't wait to take a nice long shower," Rihn muttered as he departed from the group in the direction of his room.

Jidai Geki said:

((Sorry i haven't posted in a few days. I forgot all about this aliases with all my aliases running amuck like they have as of late.))

Once they landed outside the palace, Reaper ordered some of the men to take care of the beast. Turning to Rihn and Rarr, Reaper spoke. "So, how do we go about getting our ships back?"

While he awaited Rihn or Rarr's reply, Reaper overlooked a transport loading the rancor, and as it dotted off toward the arena, where it would be placed in it's cell.

((Figuared i'd take care of that for ya'll as well.))

Turning back, Rihn scratched his head, "You'll have to go to the Imperial base on Ryloth from the sound of it. You can use one of the Hutt company ships. Let me know when you're able to retrieve yours. As for me... I'm going to get freshened up."

Without another word, Rihn entered the palace and found his room. Inside, Rihn turned on his shower and began to wash up and the warm water pattered against his skin.

Jidai Geki said:

"Will do" Reaper said as he trailed off toward his room. Once in his room he checked his account and noticing he had enough credits to retrieve his ship, walked outside.

Upon arriving at a Hutt company ship, he let the captain of ship know where he was going, and in moments, they lifted off and were off to the Imperial base on Ryloth. He just hoped he didn't run into any trouble when he arrived there.

Beltran quickly made his way to through the palace to his room. Anxious to get out of his armor, he walked through the door. His first order of business was to remove all of his weapons. From their specially designed holding racks, Beltran pulled his Golan Arms Flechette Launcher, his Merr-Sonn Blaster rifle as well as his DL-44 and DL-48 Blaster Pistols. Unlike on his ship, Beltran did not have a specific place set aside for all his weapons, so he opted to lay them out on his dining room table.

That being done, Beltran moved on to the process of removing his armor. As he carefully disengaged each piece from their bio-mechanical ports. It was a delicate procedure that still caused Beltran considerable pain. Once that was completed, he laid each piece on his bed. He was tired, but he knew that there would be little time for him to sleep. There was much to be done, and he had yet to check on his aide.

Stepping into the refresher, Beltran engaged the shower. The feel of warm water as it mixed with dirt and sweat was very pleasurable. He continued to wash with his usual efficiency. After he was finished, Beltran made short work of changing into a fresh business suit. Under his dress jacket, he tucked his Blastech DL-48 and fastened the top of his holster.

After that he left his suite and walked down two levels to his office. Inside, sat his aide, a Twi'lek named Orb Urranda. Beltran nodded to him and sat down at his desk.

"How did the meeting with Kidjic go?" Beltran asked, not really all that interested. His brief contact with the Hutt had left a lot to be desired.

Orb tilted his head slightly. "He left without saying anything of consequence."

Beltran nodded. "Alright, I want you to send a message to Brina Thalin at the Link. Tell her that we are anxious to begin our business arrangement. Then I want you to put together a team, preferably made up of several experienced mercenaries. They will accompany you to Coruscant when the Link is prepared to receive you. Choose well, Orb. For they will be the ones who guard your life."

With that being said, Beltran dismissed him. As the Twi'lek left to complete his task, Beltran decided to head over to the throne room. He needed a good glass of ale before he talked to Rihn again.

BeltranSig.jpg

The Hutt Palace had become boring over the past few weeks. No activity had emerged and he had not been sent on any missions. His trigger finger was getting very itchy and his normally sharp reflexes had become dull. Beneath his helmet, his normally plain expression had turned to one of bored and frustration. He had joined this organization with the promise of work and credits. And in the past few weeks, he had seen none. Turning away from the Throne Room, Animando made his way deep into the dark corridors of the Palace. Finding a large room designed for the purpose of small executions, Animando activated several droids and discarded all his weapons except his 12 inch combat knife. He needed to hone his skills with this weapon. It had been far to long since he had slit the throat of his enemies.

2hppuud.png

Wandering through the corridors of the Palace, the violet Twi'lek gazed upon various male slaves that served the grotesque Hutt. She never tired of looking at them, though the young girl never dallied with any of them. She preferred to give off the opposite kind of impression to that which was her true self. Astraal gave a mysterious smile, her lekku twitching with her inner mirth as she let her gaze roam over another slave, letting the human male think she fancied him.

Turning, she strode with confident strides through to the hanger of her ship. Changing into her mechanic garb and strapping on her tool belt, she began inspecting and working on the inner workings of her ship, wanting to make sure her ship was in tip-top shape.

• 2 weeks later...

The water from the refresher felt good against his sweat soaked skin as he lathered his body with soap before rinsing himself clean. Stepping form the refresher, the well trained warrior gripped his knife in his hands, and slowly began to work it along his scalp, shaving off the remnants of his jet black hair. Cracking his neck and taking a long look at his reflection, the Mandalorian warrior was pleased with his appearance. Although no living soul would ever see his true face, the warrior knew he needed to keep himself fresh and clean, sometimes even the most mysterious of soldiers are required to pass a clean and cut businessman.

Replacing his armor, the young Mandalorian slid his helmet over his head, concealing the last of his true nature. Emerging in the hangar, Animando watched as Astraal went to work on her ship. The hunter had always admired women who were deadly in combat, knowledgeable mechanics, and beautiful. Narrowing his eyes, he began to record her activities as she went about her work.

2hppuud.png

The violet Twi'lek climbed out from underneath her ship where she had been tinkering with the landing gears, making sure that there were no leaks and that everything was a-okay. Wiping her grease covered hands on the back of her overalls, the girl looked up to see Animando watching her. Astraal raised an eyebrow, watching him now as she approached him.

"Did you want me for something?"

She wondered if there was a mission on that they were to work together on again.

"Want you for something. Perhaps."

Rising from his leaning position against the wall, the young Mandalorian warrior takes a couple of steps around the Twi'lek before settling into position behind her. Trailing a finger down her lekku, the warrior smiled beneath his helmet. It had been a long time since he had recognized such beauty in someone other than his own kind.

"There is something I need to tell you. But here is not the place. Meet me on Correlia. Here is the device to locate my ship once you get planet side. I eagerly await your arrival."

Marching to his own ship, the Mandalorian warrior blasts off into space, and makes his way towards the rogue system of Correllia.

2hppuud.png

All the while, Tobias secretly watched on. The tall, slend, yet mysterious man, Tobias moved silently away as Animando headed for his ship.

Waiting for a few moments, Agent Tobias finally began his approach. Not much was really known about Agent Tobias. At least, other than the fact that he was head of the Hutt secret services and had an uncanny knack for getting the job done... Regardless of the assignment or the cost.

Approaching the twi'lek, Tobias's demeanor was menacing even as he smiled.

"Goodday, Miss Astraal. I think we have somewhere to be. Shall we?" his voice echoed as he swung his arm in the direction of the vessel's ramp.

Jidai Geki said: