The Hutt's Palace

BLCKCLONE

((OOC: No offense, Grimm, but I think you are confused....you don't look like your old self or General Grievous....you look, and sound, like a silver C-3P0. Your internals, however, are outfitted with hidden weapons. We can pm each other to decide what those weapons will be.))

The slimy Hutt smiled as Han Naran was brought before her. Before she could get to him, however, she first needed to address Grimm.

"There is no disgrace in losing to an zealous army, Assasin Grimm. But your are wrong for thinking that I sent you there knowing they would attack you. Remember, my sources told me Sayn Ta was in orbit, away from the furry creatures."

Umaga then watched Grimm eye Astraal. She wondered how the beautiful Twi'lek bounty hunter would react to such oncomings. Would she be flattered or offended?

"It is good to hear you like my Palace, Hunter Grimm. Enjoy and party for now."

Umaga then turned her attention back to Han.

"And why do you seek the attention of the Hutts?"

Sneering beneath his helmet, the Mandalorian was ready to place another strong boot between Alphas ribs when he heard the word sir emerge form the youngs mouth. This caused a stirring deep in Animandos mind. Could he perhaps bring about the return of the Mandalorian commandos. More than likely he would perish before finding anyone as close to his heritage as this boy. Gripping the boy by the hair, Animando brought him to his feet and looked down into his eyes.

"Go get dressed. There are clothes in one of the private rooms. Touch your armor and you will die. You have to earn that right. Meet me in the audience chamber."

Emerging from the dungeons into the main audience chamber, Animando awaited both Alpha and orders from Umaga.

2hppuud.png

Astraal was pleased that Umaga was happy with the job they'd done. She inclined her head towards the great Hutt and moved over to the bar, the vornskr following obediently behind her. It was beginning to know that if it didn't obey, she would immobilize it and it didn't like that feeling. It was also discovering that if it behaved, it received good treatment and treats. She gathered up a drink for herself and a bowl of food for her 'new pet', heading over to a table to sit.

After placing the bowl of meat down for her pet, she took a sip of her drink, reclining back in her chair. Astraal couldn't help but laugh when she heard the droid's comment. She was close enough to be heard saying, "What's this? A droid making come on's? You've got to be kidding me... where'd you find that one your Obeseness? Someone have alittle too much fun with it's programming?"

The smuggler, Han Naran, bent down on one knee and slightly bowed his head in front of the large, sluglike Hutt. In dealing with Hutts before, he knew they were had many assests. If he were to offend a Hutt he wouldn't be able to go near a civilized system, of that he was sure. The weight of the blaster at his side gave him little comfort in this creature's, and its bounty hunters', presence.

"Your excellence, my name is Han Naran, captain of the Exalted Marauder. I come to you today offering my services as an experienced smuggler. I believe you'd find me to be quite capable of carrying whatever it is you need transported."

As Alpha watched Mando leave, a bit of fear left him, but respect didn't. Respect. A value Alpha didn't disregard of his dad's when he learned he was a clone, a clone that was brainwashed with Palpatine's propaganda. But he still loved his dad.

He entered a room that was open, then quickly left. Alpha then went into another room that was open and sighed a sigh of relief. He quickly dressed, not wanting to leave Mando waiting.

Alpha entered the main audience chamber and guickly found Mando because of the T-visor. He went to him and got his attention with, "Sir."

Being isolated in her tiny cell was torture for Jaina Nu. If she wasn't murdering others, then what reason was their for ther to live? The little green psychopaht decided it was time to end her suffering. She visciously bit into her wrist and watched as her own blood oozed out. She licked up the blood from her wrist....she was deranged!

Jaina_Nu1.jpg

Some time later, a ship exited hyperspace. Behind the controls sat Beltran Rarr, assassin and former Black Sun operative. His vessel the freighter Shadowfax quickly made the descent into Tatooine's atmosphere.

With little trouble he found what he was looking for: The palace which from which the Hutts conducted much of their business. He had been here once, back when he had worked for the Black Sun. It looked pretty much the same.

Beltran landed the Shadowfax in the palace's hangar facility. Upon exiting the vessel, he was approached by several non-descript guards, all of whom seemed to be Gamorrean.

"I request an audience with your master." Beltran said quietly, a dangerous edge unmistakable in his tone.

The guards looked at him for a moment, as if trying to comprehend his relatively simple sentence, and then turned and marched out of the hangar. Beltran tilted his head.

Not the brightest pigs in the pen, He thought to himself as he walked down the massive corridoor that led to the throne room. In the distance, Beltran could hear the sound of music being played and could here the sound of voices.

Smoothing any wrinkles from his jet black suit jacket, Beltran entered the throne room. There, admidst what seemed to be a party sat a massive Hutt. This Hutt was different from the one who had occupied the space the last time he was here. This one seemed, less serious in a way. Yet there was a ruthless brutality to this one which seemed more obvious than in the one he had dealt with the last time.

Approaching Umaga the Hutt, Beltran dipped his head respectfully and spoke. His voice was quiet, but perfectly audible even in the noisy atmosphere of the throne room.

"Your excellency, I have come to offer my services to you and your organization."

Stepping back, Beltran awaited the Hutt's response.

BeltranSig.jpg

For some reason he couldn't get Mando's attention, so Alpha Fett wondered off into the crowd.

A rodian smuggler was trying to sell akk dog pups, but wasn't doing well. Alpha thought they were cool looking and and bought one for one thousand credits with some money he had got from his father before he died. The rodian gave him a sack to keep him in. Alpha put his new akk pup in the sack and bought some red meat from the bar. He tossed the meat in the sack. The akk made growling and barking noises in the sack, followed by massive wriggling and ripping. A little bark of satisfaction ended the meal.

Alpha sat in a chair 3 yards away from Mando with tha akk dog sleeping in the sack that was on his lap. Alpha half slept like his father tought him to, recharging, yet aware.

The slimy and repulsive Umaga the Hutt watched with glee as her sweaty man slaves jirated for her pleasure. They had been dancing for hours and were no doubt in pain. But that didn't bother the Queen of Fat....she would have kept them dancing longer if she didn't have bussiness to attend to. And The Obese One was nothing if not bussiness savvy.

The music died down as Umaga addressed various members of her Court. The Crime Princess spoke in her usual deep bass of Huttese.

She first addressed Han and Astraal.

"So you say you're a smuggler, Captian Naran? I could use a man or your talents. You will prove your worth when you and Astraal go to Artus to pick up Cortosis. Thanks to Animando and Astraal, we already have Yalsamari. But with this material, no Force user shall ever oppose us. If you accept and accomplish this task, the pay will be high. All Hutt resources are at you and Astraal's disposal."

The Lady Hutt then turned to Beltran and Animando.

"Beltran Rarr, I've heard my Uncle Whyl speak of you. But you can prove yourself worthy to my Court by capturing a Wampa creature on Hoth. Animando, and the boy he is mentoring, willl join you. This is not a safe mission, but your pay will justly compensate you. Use what Hutt equipment you find necessary."

Next on the Crime-Addict's list was Ssi-Ruuk, Grimm, and Terrance.

"You three will have the dangerous job of going to Dathormire to capture a Rancor. If succesful, you will all three be paid very high. The many tools of the Hutts are for your usage."

Umaga then undid the restraining device on Grimm. The powerful Hutt wondered how he would react to Dr. Shinbago...

The grotesque and overwieght Hutt finally put her attention on her Second-in-Command, Majordomo and fellow Council Member Jett Tamplin.

"We need to com Champion Nicolas and Hutt Council Member Promoter Rihn. I am curious as to the progress on the Arena. Also, you might want to check on what that psychotic Jaina Nu is up to."

Now seemingly finished with bussiness, the rutheless Umaga the Hutt returned back to entertainment. Once again music blared...slaves danced...and drugs were shared....

The Bakura landed at the palace and Firwir'tk'ith, not Ssi-ruuk as the hutt lord callled him, much to the unpleasentness of his writer. He unloaded the wookiee slaves and had them warched in a single final line with the stun cuffs on. On of them found this rather upleasent and roared in outrage. Firwir'tk'ith' slashed at the wookiee with his claws, quickly silencing his protests. He brought them into the main audience chamber and displayed them to Umega. He then said proudly, "they'll make fine workers and if not they'll make an even finner feast for the nexu. " He then spoke in a rather slightly annoyed voice, " I want ten thousand credits for each of them no less and I want the money now not latter."

Hoth. The name had always been synonmous with the word cold. For years the planet had been known as the coldest planet for the toughest people. Only when the Rebel Alliance was based on the planet did people actually thrive. And now it would receive a visit from a cold hearted warrior.

Slightly nodding in the direction of Umaga, Animando moved from his dark corner and jerked his head in the direction of his ship, indicating for Alpha to move in that direction. As he walked he sent a com to Beltran telling him to meet the Mandalorian and the clone Alpha at a designated location. Boarding his ship, Animando blasted off for Hoth, going from one extreme to another.

2hppuud.png

"Beltran Rarr, I've heard my Uncle Whyl speak of you. But you can prove yourself worthy to my Court by capturing a Wampa creature on Hoth. Animando, and the boy he is mentoring, willl join you. This is not a safe mission, but your pay will justly compensate you. Use what Hutt equipment you find necessary."

Beltran nodded once before leaving the throne room. He now had a mission, one that would give him a chance to truly test his mettle, and that of his new armor. As he made his way back to the Shadowfax, Beltran recieved a com from Animando indicating that he would be waiting at the proper destination.

Entering his vessel, Beltran wasted no time and soon he was out of Tatooine's atmosphere and in hyperspace.

BeltranSig.jpg

The violet Twi'lek swung her legs around, uncrossing them as she shifted them off the chair she had them resting on to stand up. She eyed the other smuggler, her eyes travelling over him though her expression gave away nothing of what she thought. She'd see how well he worked. Turning back towards Umaga, she stood, leading 'Vos' as she stepped closer.

"I accept the mission Your Obeseness. I have the perfect ruse to get in there." Her thoughts were on her damaged armour. "I have need for new armour. That should get us down on the surface. I'm sure I can find some disgruntled worker somewhere that wouldn't mind cheating their masters of some cortosis along with the... legal order."

She glanced back at Han, wondering what his thoughts were on the mission, if he was going to undertake it or if she was going solo on this one?

As Huttess spoke to Grimm, and removed his collar, He replied to her obeseness.

"I will do as you wish, your Royal Huttness, but first, i have something to take care of....."

With that, he turned to the Doctor, and picked him up off the ground by the throat, tightning his grasp until he could feel the Doctor's throat start to collapse, and loosened it just a little.

"I caught a glimpse of you of some droids parts. I assume they are your creation since i haven't seen that high grade of military technology anywhere. If i let you live, you will take my original body, and replace certain things.

First, you will replace my legs and arms with the spare parts you have. Then you will cover the inside of my chest and back with the Cortosis Ore that you have hidden in your lab. Then you can replace my my brain out of this droid and place it in my new body that you will build with a smile on your face."

With that he released the good doctor who replied,

"Yes Sir, right away sir! Ohh thank you, kind sir."

And with that, he ran off to his lab, preparing the new body with indeed a smile on his face. Grimm turned back to Umaga, and started to finish speaking the Great Huttess.

"Now then, How many of these creatures known as Rancors, do you indeed need?"

He stepped back awaiting the Huttess's reply. All the while he waited for the reply, he looked at the purple twilek with stars in his eyes. It was a love at first sight kind of thing, and if he had salivia, you would proberably have seen drool flowing down his face. Grimm pictured him and the purple twilek running on a grassy plain, hand in hand, laughing, and rolling down the slopes in a playful and loving way.

Just then the good doctor walked back in, and tapped Grimm on the shoulder, knocking him back to reality.

"Excuse me sir, but the body is ready. If you would just follow me, if you please."

With that, the doctor motioned toward his lab, and walked Grimm into the lab in the back. The good doctor did as he commanded, and just a few hours later Grimm walked back in with the body. His speed was enhanced in both his legs and arms, making the new body, with Grimm's natural super strength, indeed a deadly assassin. The doctor, followed Grimm into the throne room, where Grimm showed his appreciation for the new body by spareing his life, and giving him a few credits.

The new body also had a secret compartment hidden away behind the chest plate, which could be easily accessed by the link in Grimm's brain, which held Ysalamari. And a few blaster compartments hidden in the legs which held his twin bryar pistols. Also, hidden in the arms, were compartments that held Grimm's many supply of mines. Grimm was very pleased with his new body. And he looked like his old self again, which caused him to look over at Astraal and give her a wink, showing his pearly whites as well. He then turned back and spoke to Umaga,

"So, what do you think of your assassin now, Your Huttness?"

He put his face mask back on, and stepped back, awaiting the Huttess's reply.

((Sorry for all the color in my post, I'm trying out a new way to post))

((Mando, Alpha isn't a clone, his farther was. But he is half clone, if you will.))

Alpha walked out side, after getting a coat from his closet and leaving his akk pup on his bed, and comed Q7-13 to land Justice and pick him up.

Alpha put his v-wing in the hands of Q7-13 and took a nap. Q7-13 docked the ship in the hyper-ring and shot off for Hoth.

Han smirked upon hearing the Hutt speak, "the pay will be high." That was about the only thing he needed to hear for him to do a job, especially in his situation right now. It'd been a long time since he didn't have to worrying about buying parts for the Marauder, and he even had trouble buying food at times. Letting out a quiet sigh of relief, Han stood up.

"Artus, I can do that. Thank you your Obeseness." With that Han turned to face the Twi'lek that would apprently be working with him ((Astrall)). "I'm ready to go whenever you are. I'll be getting the Marauder ready for flight."

With that, Han turned and left, heading back to his ship. He immediately began preparations for the flight.

The green mini-monster sat brooding in cell. Blood smeared the Yoda-like creature's face. Jaina continued cutting herself and drinking the blood. Her savageness survived by inflicting torture...so when no one else was around, she derived pleasure from toturing herself...

Jaina_Nu1.jpg

((Sorry it's taken so long, been flat out with RL stuff))

Astraal gave her cohort a quick nod, her lekku twitching as she spun around towards the exit to the hanger in which she had her ship. Vos growled, though followed her without a second glance at the rest of the crowd, knowing that she would reward him for good behaviour. If he kept it up she would soon not need the lead, just needing her collar around his neck.

"//Good boy Vos//"

She used her own language, a mix of Huttese and her native tongue of Ryloth, the words flowing smoothly from her tongue. Reaching the hanger, she noticed the crew had refuelled and completed the maintenance, including the removal of all the produce she had brought back. The Hunter she had hired received his pay from her and left, leaving her and Vos to themselves once more.

Wandering over towards Han's ship, Astraal figured they had better make a plan of action first.

"I've a reason to go to Artus 'legally'. I require cortisis for my new armor. I'll go in first, you come in as another merchant looking to purchase. We'll find one of the workers that we can bribe and get more of a shipment once we've done that. I'll play the 'legal' hand first to get in. We can meet at a Cantina then."

She looked back at Dancer's Run, knowing her ship was fast though wanting to eventually have KVC Enterprises tweak it to improve it further. She'd heard of their reputation.

"For the mission my name will be Reeanna. What do you want to go by?"

They'd better get things worked out prior to leaving so that they knew how to contact each other once on the surface of Artus.

"Mike will do," Han replied to his partner for this assignment. "It's one of my standard smuggling aliases. I'll use Longbow for my ship's transponder code. I suggest you use a fake transponder as well. If anyone on Artus recognizes your ship, complications will arise."

Han began to initiate the startup procedures for his aged YT-1300. The oversized engine ports began to hum and whine as they warmed up for flight. Almost as an afterthought, Han called back to Astraal, "How fast does your ship hit past lightspeed? The Marauder makes .5 so I'll need to know how much of a head start you'll need if I'm to arrive second."

"Point 6", Astraal called back as she entered her ship again, releasing the lead to let Vos go into the hold. She had several different transponder codes she used as well for her smuggling. This time she decided to use the Silver Spar for her code, sending a quick message to "Mike" to let him know. She had almost laughed when he inferred that she would need a good head start on him. Her ship was already fast, she just wanted it tweaked so that it would be faster still. With the last job, she had enough credits to do so. Credit's from this job would see the whole ship modified if need be. She'd seen the holonet broadcast about the tornament KVC Enterprises was talking of having... to win a ship made by the famous KVC himself... she'd love such a luxurious ship.

Astraal warmed up her ship, soon lifting off and heading above the planet of Tattooine, soon disappearing into hyperspace.

((Sorry Firwir'tk'ith, Ssi-ruuk just seemed easier to say and spell...))

Umaga regarded the Bounty Hunter Firwir'tk'ith with annoyance. The slimy Hutt was nothing if not generous with her payment for completed misssions. Her Supreme Obesesness scoffed, she was going to give the Hunter 15,000 per slave, but with an attitiude like that, the Ssi-ruuk was luckily she didn't feed him to the Nexu. But she had a future job for him to do, so his life would be spared. The slaves, however, were a different matter.

"So sad Firwir'tk'ith, I have changed my mind. I no longer desire Wookiee slaves, so you'll have to find someone else to sell them to. But, if it's credits you want, then join Assasin Grimm on a mission to capture Rancor on Dathomire."

Umaga then spoke so that Grimm and Firwir'tk'ith could both be addressed. Her Royal Slimeyness noticed the new and improved Grimm was looking good.

"I only require one Rancor, and I will give you each 250,000 credits for it. If you somehow acquire more, I will pay you an additoinal 75,000 credits per Rancor. Rancors of opposite sex is preffered. All Hutt equipment is at your disposal."

The Crime Queen then watched as Aniamando, Alpha, Beltran, Han, and Astraal all left to complete their respective missions. Soon Terrance, Grimm, and Firwir'tk'ith would be off too. The reach of the Hutts was growing!

The Exalted Marauder slowly lifted off the ground and began its rise through the Tatooine's atmosphere. The ship's powerful sublight drives sped the ship along it's course. It's pilot, Han Naran quickly plotted a course towards Artus. The ship shot forward as the stars blurred to lines to the planet.

Grimm bowed and back away from her royal huttness, His eye pieces in his facemask glowwing a dark jaded green at the mere thought of money. He turned to the one they called Firwir'tk'ith, the one who would be coming on this journey with him and spoke....

"Firwir'tk'ith, May i call you "Mac"? Ok, Mac, it's like this. How many of these things can you acquire by yourself? As for myself, since i can overpower a wookie in strength, surely i can acquire two or three."

Grimm turned around, looking left and right, making sure no one could could hear his embarrasement, cleared his metallic throat, and continued on....

"Now you look like your a bright young man. Have any ideals on what Rancors eat, or any weapons that could penetrate their thick skin?"

While he waited on "Mac" to ponder and reply, he went about installing two cages on his ship that were strong enough to hold any animal, including a rancor. He had heard a few stories of Rancors throughout his travels, but many who spoke of them never had faced one, leaving him to think the ones that have, surely perished with the beasts. While he did this he thought about using himself for bait and luring the rancor into a corner which the beast could not escape.

After that he had the good doctor construct him a vibrosword out of the cortorsis that the good doctor had left, and went to work, tuning up his hyperdrive and onboard computer. While he did this he pondered on the though of knocking the beast unconsious with something big enough and heavy enough. Just as he finished that, the good doctor came back with the Vibrosword, and Grimm placed it in a sheath on his back next to his Xerroll sniper rifle. He went back over where Firwir'tk'ith was and spoke again......

So, figuared out what our best laid plan would be? I say we lay out some bait, perferably the beast's favorite food, and lure it into an inclosed canyon. Then i spring out of the bushes, causing it to chase me. Now with my newly acquire speed, i'll be safe, but when the beast come into position, i would have you push and drop a big enough rock, over a cliff, and on top of the beast's head, redering it unconsious. Then repeat for a few extra credits. What do you think?

Firwir'tk'ith growled at the droid, "call me that foul name again and I'll fed you to on of those Rancors." Firwir'tk'ith smiled revealing rows of his sharp teeth, he then looked at the wookiees. "Rancors aren't know to be picky eaters, so the only true snag in the plan is Dathomir its self. I have heard that the rancors there are last somewhat semi-sentient, not to mention the Witches of Dathomir. They control the Rancors as if by magic, if we cross them they might use their magic against us. I hear they can even make you forget who and what you are even."

Grimm started laughing hysterically at Firwir'tk'ith, grabbed him by collar, and lifted him high into the air away from him. He then spoke to him......

"My dear Firwir'tk'ith, i merely meant that your name is too long and hard to pronounce. I meant no offense by it, just trying to give you a name that i could pronounce since we will be working together. If you would like, you can choose a shorter name for yourself which i would gladly call you."

He then sat Firwir'tk'ith back down onto his feet and continued to laugh, to the point he could almost feel his metallic ribs starting to ache. He then spoke again to Firwir'tk'ith.......

"The witches, hmmmm? Never heard of them, but that's more likely because i haven't been in known space for quite some time now. We surely can find a way to immobilize their magic, so we can harvest atleast 2 of these creatures, don't you think?"

While he left Firwir'tk'ith to ponder on these things, he went and loaded up what he needed for this trip, and readied his ship for take off. He returned to Firwir'tk'ith, and asked his answer on the previous question. He then presented another couple of questions.....

"Do you think the rancors would go for a couple of wookies, since you have nothing to do with them? I would surely pay 8,000 credits each for 4 of them, would that be a fair price?"

Alpha Fett landed his brand new YT-200 in the hanger. He planned on getting a few modifications done on it.

He handed several hundred credits to the hanger crew and told them the modifications he wanted. He knew this was the place to get illegal modifications done.

He waited for Mando and Beltran in his room with his growing akk dog pup.

Beltran's ship, the Shadowfax, emerged from hyperspace several hours later. The journey from Hoth had been long, but not nearly as tiresome as the mission which had taken him there in the first place. As he entered Tatooine's atmosphere, Beltran scanned the surface.

It appears Animando has yet to arrive. Beltran thought to himself.

It made him nervous that someone else was in charge of bringing the target back to the palace. Beltran, like most others in his profession, prefered to be in control of a given situation. Whenever events conspired to force him to rely on another, Beltran got edgy.

Don't worry so much, He assured himself. Animando isn't the type to run out on a job. As much as professionalism wouldn't allow me to do it, his honor won't allow him to. He'll bring the Wampa in.

The Shadowfax set down in the palace's main hangar facility and Beltran stepped out. A few minor bacta treatments coupled with a hot shower and a fresh suit allowed Beltran to completely conceal any remnants of the mission to Hoth. As he entered Umaga the Hutt's throne-room, the sounds music and the smell of sweat and alchohol greeted him. Umaga was in her usual place, in the center of everything.

In one of the corners, Beltran noticed two hunters, one named Grimm, the other named Firwir'tk'ith having what seemed to be a heated discussion. Since Animando had not yet arrived with the captured Wampa, Beltran decided not to make his presence known to his Hutt employer. Instead, he sidled up to the bar and ordered an ale.

Sitting back on a stool, Beltran took a large gulp and sat back, waiting for his partner to arrive...

BeltranSig.jpg

Above Tattooine, the Wolf Blade I ripped through space and the mobile weapon made its way toward the desert planet. As the Firespray made its way through the atmosphere, the hull began to glow as friction from the invisible barrier caused the ship to rock. Emerging from the atmosphere once more, Animando landed his ship on his regular platform and made his way into the palace. As he entered the audience chamber, he ordered several soldiers to bring the Wampa to the medical area, with some specifications to make it a more formidable opponent against the Rancor.

Emerging before Umaga, Animando nodded and awaited the female Hutts response.

2hppuud.png