Roon

BLCKCLONE

Vash noted the man's offer, but for now he had no interest in their products. Whatever those were exactly. He listened to Krishna speak. Vash was silent afterward. He always paused for a long moment before speaking. It was a Shi'ido habit he still retained, Shi'ido's considered their words carefully.

This guy can get a little blabber-mouthed at times.

"Thorpe will get his punishment eventually. Why cause trouble between Trowa and the Thorpe Corporation by returning his insults? Everyone has the desire for retribution. But you have to consider the overall picture."

Krishna needed an example.

"Let me tell you a story so that you might better understand the importance of patience."

Vash sat down on the floor of the hangar next to his ship. This was as good a place as any to talk. He had an affinity for hangars, none had existed on Lao-mon. Their abundance of starships, ships that could take one anywhere, were the antithesis of what the Shi'ido believed in. It was why he loved them.

"Listen to me carefully. A long time ago a young man lived on a planet of shapeshifters. These shapeshifters were very isolationist. They hid when any other creature came across their planet, and forbade anyone of their people from having contact with outsiders. They felt it was essential to their activities that no other species should know of their existence. The reasons for this were many. But one was that they were very fascinated with studying foreign cultures. They would disguise themselves as different species to live amongst other cultures so they could study them. They felt this would be threatened if anyone knew of their existence."

Vash questioned his actions at this point. He had never told this to anyone. He shouldn't be telling Krishna. But he felt the need for someone to know. Krishna needed to understand anyway.

"Every creature in the history of this species had accepted this. Every single one. Except the aforementioned young man. He did not possess any of their three virtues, kindness, selflessness, and most importantly patience. He wanted to know everything he could about other species, just as every one of these creatures did. But he wanted to know it all right now. The training process to go into this field of study was long. These creatures lived for centuries. One had to be a century old before they could even think of examining other species off-planet. So the young man circumvented this rule, by trying to examine those who had wandered onto the planet over the years. This often got him into trouble. More than once he had been spotted spying on space pirates that lived there, but he always escaped. Once they managed to catch him. They tortured him endlessly for amusement. In the heat of anger, he transformed into a terrible monster that he had seen roaming the underground depths of his planet. He brutally killed them all, and he enjoyed it very much. The elders of these creatures knew that he had developed a lust for killing. Even in self-defense, the laws of this faraway planet say one cannot kill. It is forbidden, perhaps because this species has the capacity to become very violent. Perhaps that is what their elders feared. He never found out. This young man was exiled for his lack of patience. He learned that virtue well, in the following centuries of loneliness and a burning desire for vengeance against his own people, although I fear he never learned the other two."

Vash adjusted his glasses.

"He is the only one of this species to ever be banished. These creatures are quite grotesque in their true forms, and would cause alarm. So the young man took on the persona of the leader of the pirates. Their leader had been a tall blonde-haired man, with a red coat and orange sunglasses."

5af9944b.jpg

"Humans, how pathetic."

Vash was having trouble getting used to Krishna's scattered personality. He jumped between topics so fast Vash had trouble keeping up. And he was distracted, perhaps even feeling a twinge of guilt. He knew the man was getting a false impression of him. Vash was no old war hero here to impart wisdom. He was a vicious killer. Someday, he may have to turn on Krishna. He would avoid it if possible, but no one could predict the future. Vash liked Krishna, but knew in his heart he would not hesitate to fight him if he had to.

If he knew the depth of my evil, he probably would disassociate from me. It would be nice to have someone I can talk to for once. Let him believe the best of me, he'll learn the truth soon enough, if we keep working together.

"Goals are very important Krishna. But they are also very personal."

Vash's goals involved the obliteration of his homeworld, and the extermination of his own people. He didn't want to know what Krishna would think of that.

"Just know that my goal is to achieve great power."

He found himself enjoying telling Krishna stories of his past. He decided to give the man a demonstration once more,

"There was a time I was a part of a military organization called Open Sky. A power vacuum was created by the death of a woman named Forn Dodonna. Her second in command Tycho Kosk took over. I saw it as my opportunity. Forn had always been a little leery of me, with good reason. But Tycho was short of elite personnel. He soon came to trust me as his right hand man. We were allied with the Republic at the time, and the Republic was not doing well. I managed to convince Kosk to make a fake attack against the Republic so we could pretend to switch sides. With our fleet, we were going to destroy the Empire from within its ranks. I had shapeshifted into a man named Jidai Geki, and we were going to have him pose as the new Emperor. At the last minute, I had managed to talk Tycho into using our power to eventually wipe out the Republic as well, uniting both into a very powerful military."

Vash shrugged his shoulders. It had been an awesome plan,

"Unfortunately Open Sky wasn't up to the task. Our fleet was defeated in the fake attack. There were Jedi on Mon Calamari that surprised us. But you see the sort of things you can accomplish if you have goals. I managed to break an alliance, and pit allies against one another with words alone. You don't need to be a shapeshifter to do that Krishna. Anyone is capable, you are capable if you teach yourself properly. People rely too much on physical strength. There is nothing you can't accomplish with brains alone."

5af9944b.jpg

"Humans, how pathetic."

Watching as Jason moved about the room, he couldn't help but take an instant disliking to the man. They way he carried himself, the way he acted like he knew how things were done. He was nothing but a fool and he made such obvious. At least quiet idiots were left alone and thought to have some ounce of intelligent thought, but no...this one should be tossed in a furnace and turned to ash. Even what he spoke of was foolish, as Trowa's name was not even on the market of the drug business, he was smarter then that.

"You've heard a lot of me, have you? You enjoy lots of candy do you?..." Pausing for a second to gather his thoughts and keep himself focused...he mixed a drink of his own. "What are you good at, obviously it is not seeming smart, so tell me what good can you bring to me?"

Sitting down he began to sip at his drink slowly, not really caring what the man had to say and just interested in getting on with his work.

Carnage.jpg

A bloodied and battered Lobo sent a message to Trowa Barton's comm from the Last Call,

"I've done what you asked. Slicer has bit the dust. Where do I go to get the rest of my money?"

Lobo's name is Khundian for "He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

It was one of the worst times to have faded in and out. The long winded tales and stories had left a dry impact on the young lad, even as potentially exciting they were. Occassionally, he'd feed one finger inside his ear, twisitng it about before flicking what little wax procured in the opposite direction. He was always active, always thinking, but not necessarily about one particular topic at a time. Words fused together, phrases and sentences spoken going one ear and out the other.

Finally, towards the end, he lifted his chin back up, patted himself on the shoulders and few times to wipe off the collecting dust, and yawned openly,

”œWell, that is some story, partner.. Listen, I'm actually quite curious about what stocks their opening over there,”

krishna.jpg

The man did not answer for a long time. The young drug lord did not speak or call him out on it, rather he watched and observed the mans way of doing things. Something about him...was off a bit. He had already taken a disliking to the man and knew he would not be hiring. He knew it from the very beginning. Finally he got tired of waiting, so he sat down his glass and stood up. Looking to Ulos he spoke.

"Why is he here? He can not even gather his thoughts enough to announce what he is good at."

He looked between the two of them, an obvious and almost out of character look of impatience on his face. This was getting old and it was doing so fast. If one of them did not speak up quickly, Jason would be taking his leave and Ulos and him would get back to work.

Carnage.jpg

Ulos held back a chuckle at the inexperienced man, embarrassing himself when he assured the exile that he would be able to act casual. Perhaps someone such as himself couldn't be lamed for ignorance, yet it seethed within him so that it became undeniably repulsive to the taste of all those who recognized it. Trowa had been one such character, taking a quick disliking to this man almost without ample time to judge him.

The ex-jedi walked over to Trowa, giving a sudden roll of the eyes as to apologize for his associate's actions. He wouldn't give Jason the time to respond, for anything he said would've made it worse. Interruption was the best alternative.

24m7slk.jpg

The powerful figure moved towards the bar slowly, letting Ulos's words sink in. He still was hard pressed to believe the claims made for Jason. He had yet to prove himself after all. He did not want to send that man out into a heated combat only to have others die because of his incompetence. That would be most unacceptable. No, he would have to test out this mans capabilities somehow. It wasn't that he didn't trust Ulos, it was that he didn't trust this..Jason.

He began to mix himself a drink in a overly lethargic manner. It was obvious he was starting to get restless. Once he was finished mixing it, he turned towards the other too and took a sip. Glancing from one to the other he continued to think things over. Finally as the rest of the thick crimson liquid was drained from his glass he spoke up.

"I've much business to take care of boys. I'd like to test out your skills Jason."

The microchip inside of his skull sent out and received various commands and within the next few seconds the other two heard the hyperdrive of the massive cargo hauler stirring like a beast that had gone without food. A few seconds later they vanished from the space over Roon...

((Check the Mimban thread, I'd prefer we continue this there.))

Carnage.jpg

((Legal double post Mofo's! Shut yo mouth foolz!))

A small freighter appeared in real space above the planet of Roon. The pilot's hands moved over the controls at slow pace. The jewel below them shone as one of the only planets in the entire system and it was obvious that the space around the planet was extremely hard to navigate. The planet as they could see it was covered in lush forests and glimmering oceans, but then..as they descended upon the planet the view screen began to fill up with the nothingness of the opposite side.

Wastelands.

Nothing but dead trees, and soil that had not been fertile in years upon years. There was No signs of animal or sentient life like there was on the other side of the planet, which was highly populated. The ship cruised low over the land that was covered in a perpetual darkness. The pilots lightly tanned hand hit a comm, sending a pre-recorded message to a location that was not physically in sight. When Xyn turned to look at the pilot, curious most likely, the pilot extended his index finger and pointed at the ground a kilometer in front of them.

It began to open up slowly, wide enough for a ship one hundred meters long at most to fit through it. The opening was completely concealed when closed, no one would be able to detect it. The sensors on the ship began to go wild, picking up quite a lot of AA weapons below them, yet it was all desolate earth. The ship hovered above the opening before descending. Forty five seconds passed before they finally entered a massive underground hanger, with more then enough room for forty snub fighters to be comfortably parked in.

There were various force presences in the compound. That of a Familar Sith, yet his power was amazing. He was in a room with a Sith of slightly lesser power. There were a few other force signatures, weaker though. Only one more would stick out and he was currently indulging in the Spice that Trowa had to offer. As the ship touched down the pilot turned to Xyn and began to speak.

"Trowa is currently busy, but when he is finished with his...current task, he will see to you. Until then feel free to indulge in a bit of training, as this compound has any sort of training your heart could desire...if It does in fact desire anything aside from power."

The last words slipped off his tongue showing his disdain, but before the other had a chance to do anything he was up and out of the ship, off to something else.

Carnage.jpg

As Xyn felt all the creatures of the Force within the planet, the familiar signature grew ever-too-familiar. Xyn didn't know what to expect at this point. As the pilot left the ship, Xyn suddenly felt lost - he had no direction, no path, and was told to wait. Something that he hates doing.

Xyn exited the ship in a cautious manner, paying very close attention to his surroundings, and was eager to find someone to help him find his way. As Xyn turned to admire the sky, a man came up to him and told him that if he wanted to get in some combat training, to go into a certain building on the other side of the area. As Xyn walked through, his pensive thought brought him into deep theories as to why he was here, where he was going, and what he was going to do. Time is only a curse to the mind.

Xyn finally arrived at the training building and walked inside for a nice little combat drill. The droid in front of him had vulnerable-to-saber parts, so Xyn himself used a stick as to not make quick dust of everything too easily. As the drill started, the droid automatically adapted to the first smack Xyn gave it right in the middle of its sensory - boosting the speed of the droid's difficulty level.

As the droid went in to try and sting Xyn with an electrical current, Xyn whipped his stick upwards and into a sweet spot of the droid, below the neck, and watched as the droid flew back and crashed into the wall.

Success, as usual.

Then Xyn noticed he had the dial way down on the droid. He was fighting it on easy-easy-super-easy-mode. Suddenly, he collapsed onto the ground bursting out with laughter. He just couldn't stop.

goldensigcontestaward.gif

Trowa's eyes opened slowly, focusing on the small amount of light in the room. Shy lay next to him, still asleep and tangled up in the silk sheets just like him. His emerald eyes scanned over everything in the room and the mess it had come to be in. Not particularly concerned he stood up, careful not to wake Shy, and moved across the room to the bathroom. It was in a mess to, but it wasn't like he didn't pay people to clean his messes up after all. It wasn't until he went to clean himself up a bit in the shower that he realized the changes that had been made to himself that he had yet to correct.

Not that he minded. He took the time to wash his rather long and eccentric hair, curious as to what his workers would think when they say him. Perhaps he would just wear hooded robe around the compound today. In th end it didn't really matter, considering they were all on his payroll and if they made a comment that didn't sit well with him he would see to it that they learned from their mistake, perhaps not death, but still a lesson they wouldn't soon forget. The potent force user shut down the shower and stepped out, drawing himself off and slipping into, of all things, a pink robe that happened to be hanging on the back of the bathroom door.

"The hell? I thought I told them violet...bastards."

Without a sound he made his way out of the bathroom, through his room and into the hallway. He hadn't taken two steps before someone approached him with a datapad. The resort had been constructed on time, a prisoner was requesting to speak with him, Vash and Krishna had returned and were also waiting to speak with him...And the man they had been told to pick up at a Jedi controlled world was training at the moment. The Fleet was coming along nicely as well.

"The Hell? How did I get a prisoner all the way out here?"

Trowa did notice the man looking oddly at him. Considering he had not changed it back to its normal form. It would be odd to see your boss go from a leanly cut powerful man with short brown hair and emerald eyes to a rather shorter, less powerful looking female with much longer black hair with purple streaks near the end and those same sly emerald eyes. His eyes would give him away to anyone that had ever looked into them for a few seconds at least, but he wasn't really concerned with it.

He entered his office and propped his feet up on the desk. With a wave of his hand the man was dismissed, knowing that he was to bring Vash and Krishna to him first. He would see what they had to say about Thorpe, hopefully things went well as he would hate to hear otherwise. Then he would see what this...Prisoner wanted, aside from mercy. Lastly he would check in on Xyn. It had been a long time since he had spoken with the man, it was obvious he was back from where ever he had vanished off too, yet he hadn't even began to gather the same command over the force as Trowa had.

Stretching a bit, Trowa flipped on the holonet to see if there was anything of note in the news. It wasn't until he was finally sitting still, his legs propped on the desk that the pain washed over him. It was gut wrenching at first and he was unsure of what had caused, but as he slowly leaned back in his chair to try and relax a bit he remembered what it was...He couldn't help but chuckle to himself a bit.

Carnage.jpg

Vash followed Krishna watching the man. As the effects of the spice began to take affect, Vash gave him a hard punch across the face, sending him sprawling.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Doend walgen stuk van banthaveevoeder."

Vash could tell Krishna could not even feel the blow. He doubted the man was aware he was hit. The spice he had taken appeared quite powerful. Vash shook his head. It was quite addictive too. Krishna was a fool to involve himself in such a thing.

Perhaps I should teach him a lesson.

At that point, Vash began to change. He took on the appearance of a deadly Blood Carver. These bipedal creatures had frog-like faces and long deadly claws. Too Krishna's spice-induced stupor, he would appear a frightening monstrosity ten times worse than the real thing.

5af9944b.jpg

"Humans, how pathetic."

She woke up some time after... reached for Trowa. He was gone. Again.

Shy rolled onto her back and lay quiet for a few languid moments, vowing to thank Nurgle a million times over for everything he'd done for she and Trowa. Especially for what he'd done for Trowa. A peaceful smile alit upon her features as she sat up and slid from the interlaced sheets. Her violet eyes glanced about at the mess in the room. It looked as if a couple of Krayt dragons had been let loose in the place. Shy's smile brightened a bit more. She shook her head and picked her way through the disarray to freshen up.

When finally she emerged from the billowing whisps of steam, Shy was totally herself again. She felt invigorated. Like she could take on the entire galaxy. However... she had a much more formidable tasks ahead of her. Rose and Rath.

She went to her children, found them tottering about with their caretakers. Shy rushed to the twins and smothered each with hugs and kisses. It had felt like an eternity since she'd seen them. They had grown considerably. Perhaps at an even faster rate than normal. Shy wasn't entirely sure. She'd never interacted with children or babies before. She'd never even been a child, herself.

Shy-Ree ordered the toddler's caretakers from the room. She wanted to spend a few hours alone with Rath and Rose. She needed to make up for lost time.

As she played with the twins, Shy suddenly remembered that Trowa had said something along the lines of him returning with gifts for her. Her eyes darkened. She had understood that one parent would always be with the children, for safety's sake. If she discovered that he'd abandoned the twins while she was gone... Barton would pay.

The forced slant of his head was the only side effect that could be felt from rather hard impact, though no pain was felt entirely from the blow. Krishna just found himself lookin at a different angle, feeling a warm stream of blood run from one side of his nostrils as he tried desperately to stand again. Large arms were slung either side, trying to gather proper footing, yet could not. The spice worked its way into his system; apparently taking a larger dousage then even the most veteran of addicts.

The experience began from an extremly pleasant experience, as if his spirit had lifted from his body, to a truly tramatic and twisted dream. Fire bellowed from this creature who now stood infront of him, many levels tall by appearance, with claws as wide as his body, clattering in such a demonic manner.

Krishna immediately began to feel fearful, climbing against the nearest wall to rise to his feet. Even then, his body was unstable, a faint glow illuminating from his chest as the energy stored inside him began to show itself; the crest of Tzeentch. His body was on full alert, trying to overcome the effects of the drugs, as he weapon became drawn, the lightsaber blade given to him by his mother shinning true as its icy blue blade shone vibrantly.

”œBack! Back, I say!.. You'll never take me alive, fiendish beast. Prepare to die!”

krishna.jpg

A rather loud yawn was heard from behind the blood carver. He knew this figure was Vash, but how he had changed form was the question. Perhaps he was just a natural shape shifter, after all Trowa had assumed he was just a human since that was the form he took at first. He would prove more useful then first thought, but for now he had to deal with the spice stupified boy before him and the man that was screwing with his head. Trowa approached Krishna, not bothering to explain why he now appeared as a five foot five female with hair down to his tail bone.

Raising his left hand he pulled the mans lightsaber towards him, catching it and sitting it down beside him. Closing his eyes he focused in on his biological workers and the drug that was effecting him in such a way. He had taken way to much, sweat was now dripping off of is brow. It was obvious that he was over dosing or about to go through such. With a sigh Trowa began to work his magic, cleansing the others body of the foreign substance. It was just one of the various things he could cure using his command over his own body as well as others, even though it did take time.

He helped the muscular man stand up, watching as he slowly began to come too and register all that was around him. Once the younger man had his bearings Trowa turned back to face Vash. He looked over his current body, observing the species that was built for what would seem like nothing more then all out, blood drawing combat. It was an impressive build, the hands were amazing. It wasn't a species that he would ever want to face in combat.

"You can change back to normal, or whatever form you want to call normal. Come with me, I'd like a status report on your dealings with Lycus."

With that he began to head back to his office, once inside taking up his seat behind the desk. He had yet to bother changing out of the pink robe, as he was too lazy to go find a pair of pants and a shirt. He always was fond of only wearing one piece of clothing and that just wasn't something he could do in this form.

Carnage.jpg

Vash took his human form again, refitting his orange tinted sunglasses on his face. He looked with pity at Krishna. He had seen the affects of spice before. Vash watched Trowa lift Krishna to his feet, before following his new boss.

"You really shouldn't permit anyone here to sell spice to your men."

Vash stood before the seated Trowa on the other side of the desk. He spoke again before Trowa could respond to the admonition.

"There really isn't much to report, he refused to deal with us. Lycus was conducting himself very suspiciously. He refused to deal with anyone but you directly. I have no doubt as the head of a Corporation he has had to deal with many representatives of particular groups. So I find it strange that he would want to deal with only you, regardless of how much money we offered. I would be careful of Lycus Thorpe, he wants to meet with you for reasons he has not revealed."

5af9944b.jpg

"Humans, how pathetic."

Trowa let out a bit of a sigh as he took in the information. He was annoyed at the way Lycus dealt with the meeting, but he would give the man what he wanted and meet him in person. His hands moved over the holo pad before him, sending out various requests and orders, one of which being the construction that would take place above Roon. Turning back to the pair before him he thought of what to do with them for a brief moment before speaking.

"I've been having problems with a Hutt as well as a human on Nar Shadda. The former is on Tatooine." He slid a data pad across the table. "I want you two to take care of them. They may keep their lives if they sign over their holdings to me, if they refuse, take them out. Send a comm back here when you finish off the Hutt, I want all of his technology..."

With that Trowa stood up and said his good byes, exiting the room quickly and moving through the hallways. He spoke with a few of his workers along the way, informing them that they were to have his Mech ready to move out as soon as he wished, as he planned to take his leave shortly. He knew that by now Shy was back to normal, but he had not taken the time to return himself to normal still. He would do that along the way to his destination. Opening the door he looked in upon her.

"I've to go again. Business."

He stepped inside, smiling down upon the twins then returning his gaze to her. His emerald eyes sparkled as he leaned down and pulled her to him, kissing her passionately before pulling back. With one last smile he disappeared out the door, gone again...like always. Two minutes later he entered hyperspace, sitting and meditating in the cockpit of his Mobile suit.

The Uncrowned King

Carnage.jpg

She couldn't help but grin, when Trowa entered the room, at his gorgeous feminine form clad in a flowing pink robe.

The grin quickly shrivelled away when he annoucned he had to leave. Before she could protest, Trowa swept her into his arms, effectively keeping her quiet by kissing her passionately. He then broke away, flashed her a slick, befanged grin and was gone. Just like that.

Shy sighed and turned back to the twins who both stared up at her with jewel like eyes. A thought suddenly occured. She wondered if witnessing their mother passionately kissing another female would have any lasting effects on the toddlers. She used the Force to probe into their infantile understandings and knew that both Rose and Rath basically sensed that the other woman was their father despite his altered appearance.

She smiled and eased onto the floor with them. The twins bustled over and clamored onto Shy, knocking her onto her back. She burst out laughing as the twins effectively attacked and kept her pinned to the floor. Shy counter attacked by randomly tickling one then the other. It struck her then. She realized she had never been so happy in all her lives as she was at that moment, lying flat on her back being climbed, gnawed and slobbered on by a couple of rugrats.

She wished they could stay like that forever. Wished they could just live eternity out in that room. She, never having to worry about the damnedable outside world. The twins, forever innocent little cherubs to be loved and kept safe everlastingly. Before she could be lost in those thoughts, Rath grabbed a handful of her hair and tugged hard. Rose stood and then tipped over onto Shy's stomach. She laughed again and attempted to fend off her attackers, absolutely content for once in her life.

Vash listened to Trowa's orders carefully. He didn't like the idea of being shuffled around negotiating with low-lifes. But the Shi'ido intended to fulfill his debt regardless of how much he felt his talents were being wasted. He turned to a still dazed Krishna,

"If you ever take spice in my presence again, I will kill you. We are partners as long as Trowa has ordered it. I want to know I can trust you to watch my back."

Vash moved toward the hangar,

"Alright, which one should we go after first?"

5af9944b.jpg

"Humans, how pathetic."

Having faded in and out most of the procession, Krishna had eased back up to standing after the debriefing, catching more less the finer details of the operation after coming down from the spice high. Still, he rocked his head slightly to the side against his palm from time to time, readjusting where he stood as to not fall flat over on his own face once again.

”œEasy, easy”¦ Geez, I didn't know what the stuff would do to me, y'know? Just trying something new, that's all. It's the same reason I took on this job, remember? Bad mistake or good, I take it in stride 'cause this is my own path. Not yours.”

krishna.jpg

Shy, after the little bit of roughhousing, had somehow managed to escape the twins' grips. She stood, toddler in each arm. Knowing that they'd been capeable of sensing their father despite the fact that he had physically changed, had sparked an idea in Shy's mind.

"Alright my angels," she whispered as she carried the twins to the center of the room and sat them on the floor, "Let's see how smart you are..."

Shy backed away from Rose and Rath. Before they could scamper to her, she nudged into their minds to plant an illusion. Shy then summersaulted into the air over their heads. She knew full well that what she was about to do might tramatize them... but there was something she needed to know. To see.

The alert twins watched their mother soar overhead, turned and followed her flight. Their bright eyes beheld the strange sight of shadow trailing after her. By the time Shy landed she was totally enveloped in a whirling mass of dark. It softly expanded on either side of the woman then spilled away to reaveal three separate and sweetly smiling Shy-Rees.

Independent of one another, each woman knelt. Each held out her arms, calling and claiming to be the toddlers' 'true' mother. Each Shy-Ree lovingly pleaded for the twins to fall into her embrace.

Both twins lumbered forward and stopped, unsure. Their eyes betrayed their confusion. And at the edges of that confusion, fear cajoled. The children inched closer to the women and stopped. Inched closer and stopped. When within touching proximity, Rath plopped down onto his behind and started fiddling with his fingers. Rose glanced at her disinterested brother and a second later eased next to him.

The three Shy's began to plead all the more. Both toddlers paid no attention. Then suddenly, as if they'd been tapped on the shoulder, both Rose and Rath turned and looked behind themselves. There, they saw a forth image of their mother. She was standing in the exact same spot she'd originally leapt from. The twins instantly smiled, shoved themselves to their feet and scrambled over to the lone Shy, which was the real Shy. She'd never leapt. It had been an illusion. She'd been behind them all along... waiting for them to sense through the lie.

The phoney Shys faded to nothing as the twins sensed out their true mother. Rath and Rose practically lunged into her waiting arms. Shy scooped them up and spun them around. She kissed each tenderly, bursting with pride over her children. Even at such a young age, they were not fools.

"You both are already sharper than some padawans." she whispered. Shy kissed the twins again then slipped out of the room. Her little geniuses would need rest after that little trial. She hoped she hadn't tramatized them too badly...

The carefully planned constrution of the ship yard above Roon went ahead as planned. A young man entered the room with Vash and Krishna, handing them a data pad with a third mission for them on it. They were to go to Myrkr and capture some of the natire vornskyr as well as get as many Ysalamiri as they could.

Carnage.jpg

Vash received the new message as they reached their ships. If Krishna had no real suggestion, Vash would make the decision. They would go after the vornskyr and the ysalamiri first.

"We may as well head for Myrkr right now. That will be the more difficult mission. I will take a transport shuttle to load the animals in. You take your regular ship and meet me there."

Vash borrowed a transport, and headed into space.

5af9944b.jpg

"Humans, how pathetic."

Trowa's ship dropped out of hyper space and wasted no time descending upon the world like an Angel of Death dropping down from the sky. He barely noted the ship yards completion and their subsequent building of the Mobile suits he had designed. Such things were mere trivialities in life these days. He had really lost interest in not only the construction and completion of his fleet, but his business as a whole. He had more then enough money to buy anything he could possibly need in the future, as well as plenty of various operations that would support themselves and bring in a profit.

Within the force he was completely concealed, the only beings noting his return being those in the hanger. A few of the higher ups tried to come to him with a few problems they were experincing with Core police forces and the shipments to those sections, but he ignored them opting to move through the hallways and towards his own room. It wasn't long before he entered the lavishly decorated room that he called home. The only place in this entire compound where he felt comfortable.

His emerald eyes were instantly captivated by the two sleeping kids. His kids. He had seen so little of them, missed so much of the first parts of their lives. Traits he shared with his father, traits he despised. He refused to end up like that man. He would have to make up for lost time, it wasn't as if anything else aside from Shy could hold his interests for longer then two minutes. Not even the prospect of murder held any sort of weight, as it had so long ago. He let out a short sigh before moving over to the holo pad near his bed. Activating it he spoke to the figure that appeared.

"I'd like a few dishes prepared for myself and my kids, send them to my room in half an hour."

Shutting off the holo pad he turned and entered the refresher. Stripping down he stepped into the shower to clean off. He took just over twenty minutes to completely clean up. By the time he was down drying off he heard a knock at the door. He had yet to slip into any pants, so he simply stepped behind the door and let the young man push the cart in a bit before sending him off. He looked over the contents of the tray, his mouth practicly dripping saliva. He hadn't had a good meal in a long, long time. Surviving off a little something here and there.

He pulled out a pair of black silk boxers and stepped into them before waking up the twins. He carried them over to the bed with him, laying them down before picking up the remote on his bed side table. Hitting one of the top buttons, a wall split in two and opened up to reveal a rather large flat screen display. He flipped through the various channels for a bit before finding something that would suit the kids age, at least a bit. Walking over and plopping down on the bed, he began to munch on the food sent up, feeding the twins at the same time as they watched the movie he had picked out.

Carnage.jpg

Shy'd spent her free time tinkering with her newly constructed weapon. The body was perfectly pieced together and all it needed was a heart. A crystal. And then it would be complete.

She suddenly sensed a powerful presence decend upon the planet. It meant only one thing. Trowa's return. Shy finished off what she was doing, stashed her weapon away and made her way through the compound.

Minutes later she was at Trowa's room. The sight that greeted her eyes was one that brought a tender smile to Shy's face. It was rare to see Trowa relaxing with his children. She wished he'd spend more time with them. They were growing so quickly.

Shy glided across the room and eased onto the bed with her family. She squirmed in behind Trowa so that he leaned back against her. Her arms embraced him and she inhaled deeply, savoring the scent of him. Her lips nestled against his ear. She opened her mouth to welcome him home but only a gentle rush of air escaped her lips. She did not want to spoil the moment with words. It was perfect just the way it was.

A slight smile crossed Trowa's face as a light twinkled in the twins eyes. The trio were all glad to see Shy enter the room, the two kids moving forward to hug her before she motioned for Trowa to lean forward a bit, which he did without question. He leaned back once she wormed her way behind him and had herself adjusted accordingly. He wiggled slightly himself, getting comfortable as the kids settled in. They had almost been asleep when she had arrived and would seen be asleep snuggled up against their parents.

He had lost interest in the show that was playing on the large flat screen monitor, choosing to loose himself in the comfort provided by being surrounded by the others. The feeling of her breath on his ear sent electric shivers throughout his body, a smile sliding over his face as he slipped downwards a bit so that he could angle his head just enough to kiss her briefly before returning his gaze forward with the bulk of his hair resting between her lovely mounds of flesh. He couldn't remember the last time he had been so comfortable.

His emerald orbs glanced down as Rose crawled over him to get to her twin brother Rath. He wasn't sure which was the older of the two, having missed their birth for a most foolish reason. The two of them were getting sleepy and it would seem she didn't want to be without him when she drifted off into the dream land that awaited them. He lifted his hand up and brushed away some of the hair in Roses face before she settled in, his lovingly tender smile shining down upon her. He had missed so much of the beginning of their life and he hated himself for it, letting meaningless things pull him away from things he would never again have the chance to witness. He had left the Order so he would have more time to himself, now he ran a multi-billion dollar company...and yet all that money meant nothing in the long run.

He let out an audible sigh before once again readjusting himself. He moved to Shy's left side, opposite the twins, and turned onto his side so he could rest his head on her chest and look up at her at the same time. His left arm wrapped under and around her waist as his right was loosely draped over her. It only took but a few moments for him to lose himself in her violet eyes. He had always been fond of the color, since he was a young boy...but her eyes seemed to be the perfect shade, he was quite pleased to see that Rose had inherited them from her. She would grow up to be just as stunning as her mother. He chuckled at the thought of his own mother and the heart attack she would have if she knew her only son had one she considered so lowly as a clone take on his seed. She had always been so obsessive with the things he did and the things he learned. She wanted him to be the perfect example of the Naboo social elite.

He had became quite the example, just not in the same category she would have wished. For all of his many talents, there was one thing that always brought up a slight bout of fear within the submissive Master of the darkness. The only way he knew to raise a child was by looking at how he himself was raised, but he refused to raise his kids to be the elite snobs that he was supposed to be. Normally this would mean that the other parents childhood could be used as an example...but Shy never really had one either. They would have to make their own way, a proper mix of etiquette, schooling, and combat training. It was already obvious they would not be normal, considering their parents and home, but at the very least they could prepare them for the Galaxy as a whole....

A slight pain ran through his eyes, forcing him to refocus them. Shy noticed his slight movement, looking down at him. He smiled and leaned forward, pressing his lips to hers in a passionate kiss. He pulled away slowly, his pointed teeth lightly dragging over her bottom lip as he did. He didn't move to far back though, rather paused when her nose was pressed to his forward...as he was halfway down to his former spot..

"You're Mine and I yours Shy...I love you."

Carnage.jpg

She simply basked in the warmth of those that surrounded. The rest of the universe could wither and fade for all she cared. As long as she had those she cared for nothing else mattered. With the sweetly demented Trowa in her arms and the sleepy twin prodegies on either side of her, Shy couldn't be happier.

For a moment it all felt dreamlike. An icy pang of dread shot through her. What if she was still a slave on Tattooine? Still curled in her shoddy bed in her tiny room in a Hutt's scum glutted palace. Still nothing but a piece of lowly property who's only escape from the sleaze and slime of the galaxy was through her dreams. Perhaps it was all a dream. If it was she didn't want to waken.

Her violet eyes darkened a shade. If she did awaken and find herself still a slave Shy decided she'd simply slit her throat. No second thoughts about it. She'd rather die and rot than be denied the life she now knew. She looked to the twins and their father. A firey love encircled her aching heart. Wrapping a bit tighter around Trowa Shy knew it was all real. No dream. No way in Hell would she have been capable of dreaming up the helter-skelter reality that she suffered through after her initial escape from Tattooine.

Was this where she was always meant to be? She thought of Darex, how he'd ditched her on Naboo believing she was destined to be with Barton. Barton, the beast who'd brutally abducted and tormented her to the darkside. The bastard who'd been there each and every time she died a violent death. The monster she'd wanted to mutilate, to murder, to make suffer a thousand times the pain he'd caused her.

She shuddered as traces of her original feelings for Trowa resurfaced. At that moment he slid to her side and embraced her. She looked down at him as his head rested on her chest. Had he sensed the fleeting resurrection of her previous despise? Shy hoped not. She didn't despise him anymore. Her hand slid up into the back of Trowa's hair and she absently swirled her fingers through it. She gazed into his captivating eyes. They had always held her prisoner and still glimmered with that cryptic light that had entranced her from the very beginning.

Her own eyes closed as she sorted through it all. Everything. Again she wondered if this was meant to be. What would have become of her had she escaped Barton long ago and returned to the Jedi. Where would she be right now? Who would she be with? Would she even be alive? She imagined her life would be one of typical Jedi selflessness and solitude. She'd have strove to uphold the Jedi belief of staying detatched. The rest of her light side days would have been spent loveless and childless. She'd have never known the true passion and pleasure that life had to offer.

Every hope and fear, smile and tear, life and death and twisted torment had brought her to this moment. Within her grasp was everything she could ever want or need. Yes. This was where she was meant to be. But it wasn't destiny. The Force was to blame. It had twisted her path unrelentingly to it's own desires. It nudged her to repeated demises, unimaginable ordeals and caused agony after agony only to further it's own cause. The Force, Shy theorized, was one sadistic son of a....

Trowa stirred.

Shy opened her eyes and looked down at him. Before a word could be uttered her lips were met passionately by Trowa's own. The slight pain of his fangs tugging on her lip as he pulled away sent shivers through her entire body. She had to catch her breath a bit before she answered him.

"I love you too."

Her fingers slid up under his chin and gently lifted it a bit so she could stare straight into his eyes. Her face took on a look of loving sterness.

"I'll always be yours. And you'll be mine. All mine. Forever."

She kissed him on the forhead. Her lips pressed there a few seconds before she pulled away to look upon him again. Shy smiled slightly.

"Trowa? Have I ever told you I'm glad you stole me from the Jedi?" Her smiled broadened as she glanced over to the twins. "The dark side definately pays off." she half joked.

His laugh was quiet, almost unheard. A smile graced his lush lips, he had always wondered if she had regretted him stealing her away from them, away from a life that would have perhaps been easier, more simple. Finally hearing her say she was glad he did made him quite joyous though. For a second the two just looked upon the other, him looking up and her looking down. It seemed like time had paused, as if neither of them could move a muscle to break away from the spot they were in...Then Trowa's voice broke the silence.

"You haven't, but I'm glad to hear it."

He turned and repositioned his body so that his head was just in front of hers and to the right a bit. He wiggled around a bit to get comfortable, a movement he knew that would get to Shy. He had always loved getting to her and now that he knew something more of his that she desired, he would continue to get to her only with more ammo now. From the way he moved, it would seem he just couldn't get comfortable...but he was sure she knew what he was doing, despite the thinly veiled attempt to keep her from knowing.

"Hm...I can't seem to get comfortable.."

He rolled over, pulling Shy-Ree down a bit so that she was laying on her back on the bed. He grinned down at her as he leaned in, kissing her slowly as the two rings hung down from his chest. Of course, the female wouldn't have had much time to notice them as he pressed his lips to hers..letting his tongue slip between her lips and wrestle with hers. His having the upper hand and pinning his, she never could resist his tongue stud. His life pierced through, some how his little devious chuckle was audible between the two of them kissing.

As they continued on, he swung one leg over the right side of her body so that he was straddling her. Leaning back he placed his right hand on the left side of her face, letting it follow the curve of her jaw bone. His nails lightly caressing her flesh as he did. He wiggled a bit on top of her, still smiling as he made himself comfortable. Each time he moved, the two loops that pierced his nipples bounced back and forth. The smooth curves of his own body were deepened with the shadows of the room, his brown hair cascading down to mid-back.

"Hm...very comfortable now. Always did love this spot."

A sly smile crossed his face as he looked down at Shy, pausing to take in the sight of her violet orbs. He was never able to simply glance over them as he could do others, they always begged and pleaded of him to stay and look for all of eternity. While others lived for Galactic conquest, for power, fame, money, death and destruction, others lived for peace, compassion, forgiveness and whatever else they believed in. Trowa had lived for Revenge for so long, but now he lived for one person and one person only and she was before him now. He would ask for no more, or no less out life. The kids were simply a gift that went above and beyond what he deserved.

Carnage.jpg