Yavin IV

Tarrian Skywalker

Skye had heard Darla's message, shaking her head ever so slightly as she gazed into Chen's eyes.

"That girl needs her own ship and with a remote caller..."

She was still getting used to her wings and found that by fluttering them, little Amon was most amused. She had just seen to his comfort, changing him and feeding him, now holding him in her arms as she moved back to Chen's side.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there might be something going on between she and Fynn..."

She had noticed the looks Fynn had given Darla previously and the returned looks... it could be nothing other than friendship, or it could be something else entirely. She had received the comm from Rizzy but with her ship gone she couldn't head off. She was sure that Tzeentch could take her to Coruscant if she asked him, though she didn't like the idea of leaving her son so soon, especially since she was pregnant again. She was torn between her duties. She would trust in the Force to lead her where she needed to be most.

Again she fluttered the wingtips, watching Amon giggle as he reached up with his hands as if to grab at the iridescent feathers. She was learning more control with the wings but it still took quite abit of getting used to, especially when she looked in the mirror. When she folded the wings to her back she could drape her cloak over them but still couldn't hide them completely. She handed Amon to his father, deciding to test the wings out properly. Her maiden flight so to speak.

She walked out onto the balcony, glancing back at her son and his father before turning back towards the jungle. She carefully extended each wing, stretching and getting used to the sensations that rippled through her shoulder blades. She had levitated before, but this would be very different indeed. The iridescent wings glittered in the morning sunshine, the light glinting off them. She fluttered them, each stroke intending to accustom her to how they felt.

After a few moments of stretching and flapping Skye took a number of strong downward sweeps, extending the wings to their full capacity and was amazed when she lifted off the balcony. In moments she was high above it, a sense of freedom surging through her like she had never know before. She had thought that learning to use the Force had been wonderful but this... this was amazing. The combination of the wings and the Force flowing through her... Skye found herself in a warm thermal air pocket, her wings now fully extended as she soared high above their home. Her smile couldn't have been any wider as she folded her wings suddenly, going into a sharp dive then snapping them out, extending them once more to soar back up as the wind caught beneath her wings. Feeling that she had tested her wings enough, and not wanting to over extend them on her first flight, Skye headed back towards the balcony. Closing the distance quickly she fluttered the wings as she landed lightly, the sound of her son giggling filling her ears.

Her smile was wide and her eyes sparkled as she met Chen's green eyes. She was careful to stretch her wings again, giving them the chance to 'cool down' so that they wouldn't cause pain from the use that they had just received.

"That was amazing. I wouldn't have dreamt of how flying could feel. I'd observed avians before, but to fly like they do..."

She was breathless with exhilaration as she leant forward to kiss her love.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Per request from the owners of this thread, I've been asked to remind the two new arrivals via cloning that Yavin IV is still believed by the galaxy at large to have been annihilated and its restoration is hidden from everybody not either connected with the chaos god Tzeencht, or the deep intracacies of a Corusca gem mining monopoly have any idea the moon is back.

Such as it is, given that if things stand IC, you'll face the wrath of an irrate chaos deity. Ergo, I've been asked, for your benefit, to relocate your respawning/rebirth to another hospitable planet.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

A rather long message finally arrives for Skye Organa, having gone through a wild ride through the Holonet.

Greetings, Master Skye Organa,

My name is Misal Draygo. Undoubtedly, you've never heard of me, but you may have heard of my daughter, Armiena?

Regardless, I badly need your assistance. Armiena has been badly wounded in battle against the Sith, both spiritually and physically, and although she seems to be recovering in her mind... that recovery will not be complete without your healing skills. Needless to say, in her current condition, Armiena can barely even stand to be seen, and her defenses are being eroded as a result.

I will not deceive you. Responding to our call for aid carries a some amount of risk, as we are being hunted ruthlessly by a Sith named Nahstaa. Somehow, my daughter managed to form a Force Bond with him moments before his death, and I believe he is exploiting it to track us down. I also suspect that we may be being tracked via a homing beacon, though I have yet to locate such a device.

If you are able to assist, please inform me where we can meet.

Your humble servant,

Misal Draygo.

P.S. Oh, yes, and if we do meet, Armiena's Padawan needs a lesson in Healing. I'm afraid that Healing is not exactly my daughter's expertise in the Force.

drayyy.png

A holo message arrived for Mistress Skye.

A small three dimensional image of Fynn Relmis appeared.

"Greetings Master,

I hope this message finds you and your children well. I encountered some...difficulties on Coruscant. Horus Saast, Raziels' padawan is with me. He apparently felt it would be safer for him to go with me. We are currently above the planet Corellia."

"I am afraid Darla's is at the temple, and she told me to tell you sorry. I didn't ask what for, but she said you would know. I will await your instructions on the planets surface."

The image of Fynn bowed and then cutoff abruptly.

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

Skye looked up into Chen's eyes as she fished out her buzzing comm unit, listening to the first, and observing the image of Fynn in the second.

"I have to heal Armiena. Do you mind if I borrow the Starweaver?"

Seeing Chen give his assent, she took Amon into her arms.

"Seeing as Fynn is already on Corellia, I might have the Draygo's meet me there. I need the facilities I have onboard Destiny's Dream to treat Armiena by the sounds of it. I'll take the opportunity to introduce my mother to one of her grandchildren at least, unless Morgana decides to meet us there as well. I would like you to meet my mother also, but will understand if you don't wish to join us there."

She sent two comms off then, one to Misal Draygo, the other to Fynn, telling him the co-ordinates of her mother's forest retreat. The landmarks were easy to pick up because of the tear shaped lake that was beside her home. She got things ready, the servants getting Amon's baby items together for her and placing then on board the StarWeaver. She turned to Tzeentch, knowing that he would be able to travel to her by other means if he so desired. She kissed him goodbye again, letting him farewell his son as well before boarding her love's ship and taking off for Corellia.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Nahstaa was blown out of his mind... For what seemed like an eternity and a half, he had been trapped and ravaged in hell. He had absolutely no idea of who he was, he had no understanding of anything. All he knew is the terrible, terrible pain he had been in. Scrabbling over to a corner, he huddled there, rocking backwards and forwards muttering jibberish under his breath, trying to push himself further and further into the corner. He didnt understand a word of what was said by tzeentch, he understood nothing. He didnt even understand what he was... His living, human hands that had accomanied him through hell were holding his ears, as he scratched his head furiously.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

The Destiny's Dream came back out over Yavin IV, Skye landing it gently on the landing pad and taking Amon back to his father. She could sense a couple of familar presences as she came in, it seemed that her brother was here, also Ara. Looks like I don't need to go to Coruscant afterall She went in search of Tzeentch to see what was going on, also to get him to look after their son while she went into Healer mode.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Ara was half-awake when she was transported to somewhere. Where, she wasn't sure, but it was someplace that was...familiar to her, somehow. She would have looked around, but not having her eyes inside of her head, she couldn't quite tell much other than that there were many Force presences here, including that of Skye, who was nearby.

Skye? Skye, Faust ripped out my eyes...I think I might have killed him, but... A great sorrow could be felt from the young Jedi Leader. He had a son. I didn't know, I never meant...

Ara tried to collect her wavering thoughts. Be careful. I wouldn't put it past him to have done something to my eyes before departing. I just... A silent sob racked through her half-broken body. A son, Skye. A child, fatherless because of me. I don't know what to do...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Skye moved quickly to Ara's side,

"Shhh it's alright Ara, I'll make sure that there's nothing wrong with them. You just calm down and I'll take care of you. You weren't to know and we all know what a tyrant Faust is. You couldn't help what you did. He did enough damage to you and he wouldn't of shown any remorse for his actions. I know him only too well. It was Faust that somehow put his presence into a cloned look-a-like of Keiran and suicided that clone infront of a large crowd just to make them think that I had killed him."

Skye jiggled Amon on her hip,

"As soon as Tzeentch takes Amon here, I'll begin your healing. In the mean time you just rest. I'll have you right in no time."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

In the room that tzeentch had pulled nahstaa out of hell into, nahstaa was attempting to claw his way to the ceiling, ripping fingernails out on the stone walls as he did so, screaming in jibberish the entire time. Finally the tiny part of nahstaas brain which had reformed realised that this wasnt going to work, and he instead set to work clawing out his eyeballs, trying to stop the visions he was still having of the place he had been for what felt like more than eternity. Ever so slowly, he became aware of two connections, but had no idea who he was connected to, or how they had gotten there. He just knew they were there, and clung to them, inadvertantly releasing emotions into them...

((Skye is one, his apprentice aero is the other))

Nahstaa-1.jpg

She closed her eyes, the inner pain flowing to her from her brother. Skye sucked in her breath, feeling her brothers pain intensely. She hugged Amon before handing him to one of the servants, ordering him to be taken into his bedroom along with the pariah to watch over him so that he wouldn't get any backlash through his mother. She built up walls within her mind, to save her own sanity against the pain her brother was in and obviously reaching out to gain help. She began to radiate empathic thoughts, soothing thoughts to both her patients.

"I'll be back soon Ara, rest. I have to see to someone else for a moment. Just rest."

She headed out in the direction of her brother, worried for his sanity. Entering the room he was in, she took note of his appearance, how he had clawed the wall. She focused directly on him, stepping closer but also restraining him through the force. She knew what he had done to Armiena, and figured that he was paying for his cruelty. It was now up to her to help him come back.

"I'm here Nahstaa. Shhh it's alright."

She stepped closer, the waves of empathy flowing from her to him. No matter what he had done, she still loved her brother and would do anything to help him.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

For a good 10 seconds, nahstaa didnt recognise his sister, until, sparked by the appearance of her, and the feelings flowing into his mind through the force bond between them, an image flashed into his mind of a little villa on naboo, when he had first met his sister. Suddenly his eyes widened even more, and he lept at her, clinging to his half sister in yet another attempt to get a grip on himself.

Sparked by the one memory of her, other memories began to fall into place, the tiny random flashes of memory he had been having ordering themselves, various events connecting as the shattered parts of his mind slowly drew themselves back together. As a lifetime of suffering, anger and rage dawned upon him, he managed to spit out a few words through his jibberish...

"My apprentice... aero. My sister... you, you my sister... That woman... Armiena..." To nahstaa those scattered words made perfect sense. He was connected to those three people more strongly than anyone else, although his connection to armiena was far different to the other connections.

Nahstaa started to look himself over, and began to realise that the feelings that the massive burns, scratches and tears were creating were not good ones. Until now, such a insignificant thing as pain hadnt registered in his tormented and shattered mind, but finally it kicked in, the pain of having been slowly ripped apart, put back together, ripped apart again, and put back together in an endless cycle of torment, just getting worse and worse as it went on. Not only that, it had been those three women who had been his tormenters, forcing him to feel the pain of his sister, his apprentice and his enemy all ripping him apart mentally.

Still clinging to his sister, nahstaa was now silent, simply shaking as memories flooded back, and things clicked into place.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

As Nahstaa leapt towards her, Skye spread her wings so that he didn't inadvertantly grab them. She placed her arms round him, soothing him. She had seen the look of insanity in his eyes, that he was struggling to keep grounded.

"Easy brother. You're going to be alright."

Noticing him shivering, she lowered her wings around him to keep him warm. Her iridescent wings would help to keep him warm. She listened to his confused thoughts, showing him memories that they shared to let him know that he wasn't alone.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Jumping a little as the wings touched him the first time, he settled and allowed them to spread around him. He hadnt noticed them before now, and even in his still deranged state of mind, he managed to notice that they were actually real wings, usable wings. This presented a shock to his mind, as in all of his memories of his sister, she had never had wings. In his shock, he managed to squeeze out a whole, sain sentence.

"When did you get those?" Nahstaas mind had built up enough of itself for him to be able to have rational thoughts now, and he had begun conciously pulling more and more memories back into place, using logic and his brains natural design to aid him in his own form of self surgery. Memories of his own, sadistic madness surged over him, of him operating on himself and on others, of his creations of mechanical and electrical destruction, his own successful attempts at forcing himself to be more machine than man in both body, mind and spirit... And he came back to his core. The one principle that his life was based around. Control. Realisations started to slam home, forcing him to agree with the rest of his mind when it told him that at times, humanity had its benefits, and that being able to utilize both would exceed his current powers.

Skipping once again to a totally seperate and random line of thought, he remembered his apprentice, aero. He wondered what had happened to her. His sister felt different to him as well, far more experienced as a jedi than when he himself was one. For the breifest of moments, nahstaa felt a slight remorse at his atrocities, and his abandoning the light, before the darkness slammed home, and he was brought back to reality. Cold, hard reality. Control, and survival. Finally, in a joining of massive chunks, nahstaa's brain slammed and fused together into a damaged but functional mind. No man could ever fully recover from such an experience in hell, but he could recover enough to function, albeit a little differently. Looking down at his body, he finally noticed what a burnt, bloody mass of flesh he was, and attempted to extend surgical equipment that wasnt there. Tzeentch had effectively ripped a physical version of his soul out of hell, leaving behind his mechanics and computers.

He wouldnt even be able to clean himself up without his mechanics, there was far too much blood to be simply swabbed off. Standing, he looked at the blood on his sisters wings, and then down at his own bare, scarred body.

"I get the feeling im going to need a bacta tank, and some automatic flesh knitters."

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Skye looked clinically at her brother, already noting what she would have to do to heal his body physically if not mentally. She smiled gently at him as he asked about her wings. She spoke to him as if nothing was wrong and with a sense of normality so that he wouldn't panic at the extent of his injuries.

"Long story brother, but let me just say that it is part of being with Tzeentch... with Chen for so long. We're expecting our third child too, once you're well enough I will introduce you to Amon, your nephew. Morgana isn't here right now, but I can show you a hologram of her. Now, lets see what we can do to get you better."

She had seen all of his thoughts through their siblings bond, her brother in his state of mind hadn't thought to shield them from her. While she didn't agree with the atrocities he had committed, she didn't judge him. She was more Champion of Tzeentch than anything else in her thinking these days, especially as she carried and nurtured his children.

She flipped her wings away from her brother, her thoughts going to how her ship was already set up, the bacta tank all ready to receive a patient.

"Come with me, I've a bacta tank all ready to go in the Destiny's Dream I-Nine will be able to assist me with your reconstruction as well. I've got the synth flesh all ready to go as well brother dear. I've had practice lately in that area."

She didn't come right out with an accusation, though she was leaning towards what he had done to Armiena and that she had done the repair work. The two had now reached her ship and entered it, heading into her medbay.

"Anything you want to do before you take a dunking brother dear?"

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Smiling a little at his sisters subtle accusation, He began to feel his normal enjoyment of his attrocities return to him, but not fully. Something in him clung to having human feelings, even if they were accompanied by the thoughts and emotions of a monster. He failed to notice that his mindset was overshadowed by seperate personalities, each personality a seperate part of himself, and related to a different emotion. Although he would remeber anything any of his personalities did, said of experienced, he would have different views of his own memories, views altered severely by his mood, and state of mind.

Replying to his sisters last question, he realised that his ship would have constructed a brand new set of computers, memory and mechanics for his body. His ship would also be able to replate his bones with the ultrathermal resistant and ultra tough ceramic shielding. Once he had his mechanics back, he would be able to keep a resonable grasp on the situation.

"I need to access a computer with a broad range holonet feed and transmitter... It will only take a minute, and will let me stitch and dress my deeper injuries personally." Suddenly he came to the realisation he could touch the force, and that it too was a tool at his disposal. Stretching out a little, he felt the presence of ara lai kaipi, a woman he had wanted to duel for quite some time now... Sadly her presence was faltering, and he could tell she was injured. If he were to have his ship autopilot here, his sister could take care of her other patient faster. Despite the fact she was a jedi, he prefered his opponents whole and healthy... he would leave her be and pick his fight next time he saw her.

"I sense you have another... patient here. If you can tell me the co-ordinates of this place, i can bring my ship here as quickly as possible.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Skye looked at him, her head tilting to the side as she evaluated him.

"There will be no fighting of any sort here brother, I will not be able to protect you from Tzeentch's wrath if you do. Consider this a neutral zone... and a warning. I'm gathering you realise that I have other loyalties than just the Jedi Order, and yes, you did sense Ara. She too is a guest and patient brought here by Chen. Know that I also have healed the Dark Lord. I am a healer foremost, though I follow my love's wishes. I treat friend and enemy alike. Don't bring his wrath on you any further than you already have."

She figured by his injuries that it had been karma... and being that Tzeentch had brought him here that he had a hand in it somewhere too. It couldn't only be because Nahstaa was her brother that he had been brought here as he had. She changed direction into the livin area of the ship.

"You can use the holonet feed here, and we are on Yavin IV. That is not to become public knowledge either Nahstaa. This place is dedicated and was reborn by Tzeentch. It is to remain secret to keep our children safe from enemies."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"Thats fine... I use the holonet for security, it provides an untracable encyption system, galaxy wide. This will only take a minute. As for Ara, i wouldnt have harmed her anyway. I like my prey to put up a fight..."

Starting the holonet feed from the terminal, nahstaa recorded one of the adverts, before encrypting a set of codes, along with his location, and setting them up as a binary flicker in a single pixel on screen. With a little tinkering around, he hacked into the holonet feed, and placed the advert in a slot so it would play at the time his ship was looking for any transmissions in the feed. Two hours from now, his ship would take off and blast into hyperspace, using advanced artificial intelligence to autopilot to his location. Shutting down the terminal, he stood and awaited his sisters instructions.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

"Through this way bro, into the medbay with you."

She led the way, waving her droid though as well,

"I-Nine, I'll need the synth flesh again, larger quantities this time, also monitor the bacta tank. Two twelve hour soaks should be enough. Contact me just before he comes out of the second dunking."

She turned back towards her brother again,

"Ok bro, strip to your underwear and jump in the tank. Rebreather is next to it. I'll check on you in a moment, if you need assistance I-Nine will help you"

She would let her brother have his dignity and get cleaned up at the same time. She would need to set the sterile fields in process again as well. She glanced back to I-Nine,

"Activate the sterile fields as well and run scans for bacteria. Hook up the monitors for heart rate and bloodpressure too. Thankyou I-Nine. I'll be back once I'm cleaned up Nahstaa. Call out if you need me for anything."

She headed into her bedroom, selecting her halter top and pants - a more practical outfit for working in her medical theatre. She would have to find some new clothing, or have them made up to accommodate her wings. She stepped into the sonic shower and cleaned off the blood and skin from her wings and body, cleaning herself up fully before heading back to the medical wing, stretching out her senses lovingly towards Tzeentch. She would see her brother to the bacta tank and then check on Ara once more.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Nahstaa cocked his head when his sister asked him to strip to his underwear... Hell had not left him with any clothes, he was simply in his bare, burnt and torn flesh. When she had left, he decided it would be better to get a certain task over before he climbed into the bacta tank... His ship would be here by the time he was finished, so he picked up a knife, and with a little effort and the aid of the force, he hacked off his own arms. Using the force to apply pressure to the two wounds and hold the blood in. The same principles that were used with a force choke were applied, except to himself, and not another person. In his message to his ship, he had had it modify his two mechanical arms to be able to have synth flesh bonded to them once he was healed, so they would appear natural until used.

Climbing into the bacta tank, he allowed the bacta to flow freely into his two stumps, but kept the blood in, trying to force it to clot quickly, which with the aid of the bacta, it did. It would need cleaning up, but that could be taken care of later. Laying back in the bacta, he used the force to take the airpiece into his mouth, before fully submerging himself.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Skye finished dressing and went to check on her brother. What? She saw his severed limbs being cleaned up by I-Nine when she re-entered. Oh Nahstaa, what are you doing? I didn't realise you were that attached to those mechanical limbs...

"I-nine, make sure he is monitored at all times, put some more nutrients in the bacta as well. He's going to need them from blood loss and shock. Comm me if you need me, I'll be with Ara and then with Amon"

She left the sterile fields, heading out of her ship and back into the medical room that Ara was in. Carefully looking over her eyes and making sure that there wasn't anything wrong with them. Cleaning them up properly, Skye focused on making sure that the nerve endings and optical's were all in working order. Also stimulating the eyes so that they would fit back into Ara's eye sockets without loss of sight. She then organised for Ara to be put under sedation while she did the delicate work to reattach the optical nerves.

Very delicately she worked, letting the force work through her, using her as a conduit for healing. In what seemed like only a few minutes but in actual fact was several hours, Skye had reattached Ara's eyes, using the Force to stimulate the nerves so that the eyes would work as they should. Only the Force and time would tell if she had performed a successful operation. She scrubbed down again, getting some refreshments brought, as well as her son. She would wait by Ara's bedside until she woke.

She fluttered her wings, stretching them out so that she could ease the tension she had been under before taking her son into her arms again. Skye sat down, furling her wings to her back and entertained Amon.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Ara slept as peacefully as she could, without any dreams to bother her as Skye worked on her eyes. It seemed like seconds to Ara when she awoke, her body restored, though still a bit achy.

Not sure whether to sit up or not, Ara remained lying down and waved a hand at where she felt Skye's presence.

"Skye, I have two questions for you. At the moment anyway," she croaked. Her throat was dry. "One: how'd the surgery go, and two: can I sit up and see how the surgery went for myself?" She snorted. "'See.' Ah, how...punny." Surgery does weird things to my sense of humor, I apologize.

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Skye looked over at Ara as she woke.

"Eye surgery is a very delicate operation. It went well so I'm sure your vision has been restored. There were some slight imperfections that I corrected while I was at it, so you should notice the difference. Take it easy but if you feel up to it, you may sit."

She was still jiggling her son on her knee, keeping him amused.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Still sitting in the bacta tank, nahstaa sensed his ship drop out of hyperspace, having taken a fairly long route around in order to shake anyone who might be following it. The entire time, it had had a static field generator running in order to stop any transmissions from escaping or making their way in. If this... Tzeentch had pulled him out of hell, he would be nice enough to keep this location secret, and he most certainly had the means to do so.

Half an hour later, the first soak was through, and the bacta tank drained, the bacta being filtered and any active bacta recycled into a storage tank. Using the force to help him climb out, he put on some form of clothing, ignoring the sting on his still raw flesh. Moving quietly out to his ship, he entered, and sat down in his own smaller surgical facility. Automatically, his ship attached two brand new mechanical arms, both of which where customized to be ready for a covering of synth flesh. A small generator was implanted into his chest, set to run off of body heat to power his mechanics, along with any motion. The ship then opened a small part of his skull, attaching a small computer chip directly to his brain, where it automatically extended tiny wires throughout the brain mass, to the power source, and into any mechanics it could find. A harddrive was installed into his chest, and he found himself grinning as it all came online.

The pain of the surgery meant nothing to him, he had done all of this to himself without sedatives before, including the removal of his own arms. The mechanical arms had been made to be attached to a bloody stump or a clean one alike, they would clean the wounds and seal them. Flexing his mechanical hands, he extended a set of tendrils, opening his own chest up and cutting his own breastbone out, replacing it with a box containing a large amount of compressed chemicals, which had a direct feed into his brain. Using a special lazer surgery, he knitted the bone and metal together. Although he was unable to perform healing with the force, he made do with his own mechanics. Once everything was installed, he set to work stitching the many deep gashes all over his body, cleaning everything with the surgeries equipment, before standing.

Re-dressing, he made his way back to his sisters ship, where the bacta tank had automatically refilled for another soak. Climbing in, he asked the droid to begin the count, took the breathing hose into his mouth, and submersed himself to be healed. He was still missing alot of flesh, but what was there would be in prime condition once the final soak was complete.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Ara opened her eyes, slowly. Everything was blurry for a moment, but quickly came into focus--better than it ever had before.

She blinked once, twice, then gave a small smile. "I'm going to miss my glasses somewhat, but I do appreciate the extra effort." Her gray eyes shone with a renewed light as she looked at Skye and the baby on her knee. "Thank you. And...that is an adorable child you have." Ara's face faltered, but the smile remained. "Tzeentch is the father, I assume?"

She didn't wait for an answer--she didn't need one. Anyone who was Force sensitive could tell that the child was one of his. Ara looked down at her hands, the flesh on her left a bright pink where the skin was further healing itself from the burn. "I may have killed Faust. The most pacifistic Jedi, one who was thrown from the very Order she served for not coming to battle, for running...killed the most fearsome bounty hunter the galaxy may ever know." Ara's eyes seemed almost blank as she spoke now. "It seems...wrong. To have taken his life, as evil as he may be, but he was still a father, Skye. His child may grow up without him."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!