Yavin IV

Tarrian Skywalker

"But it wont be a storm that she will weather alone. She has me and you, Morgana,Darex, Master Vortex and not forgeting Tzeentch. Skye will always stand up for what is right and we will always stand by her side.It seems we've become a small family and thats what's important. Protecting your family, the ones you love..."

But love is a strange thing I have loved Sith and Jedi...

Darla thought about Alora and Ryu...Whatever she felt for them, they werent her family...Not like Skye had become. Whatever they wanted from her was tainted. She shook her head trying to rid herself of their seductive images. Stopping herself she remembered where she was and looked to Fynn. He was a noble and honest man. Nothing like the sith she had lusted after.

"You've grown a lot in the force Fynn, I think you see things more clearly now. I havent been around much, how has your training been going?"

Rannrsig.jpg

Skye picked up her hungry child, taking him back inside to feed him and see to his needs. She hadn't heard anymore from Fynn, Darla or Morgana and was concerned for them all. The way Morgana had shut her out worried her that something was terribly wrong with her daughter.

She fed Amon, changed him and put him down to sleep, getting the servants to watch over him while she lay down to rest for a while herself. They would wake her if Amon needed her or when the others returned.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

::Tzeentch resumed his light form and left Minuq in the care of his servants until the time came that she would awake. Leaving the ward behind, slipped into bed with Skye, careful not to wake her, to get a few hours of quiet togetherness. As things began to accelerate, it was becoming harder and harder to find time to spend with her, so he wanted to make some time now, in between battles.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

As the small skiff arrived back at the temple. The day was already well along. Fynn landed the craft softly near the temple grounds out of respect for the his masters companion. He did not fear Tzeentch as he once did, still though he preferred to pay the man...god as much respect as his master did.

Darlas' question caught Fynn of guard, he had not thought she would have cared about his status. "I practice my skills 4 hours each day, and I think that I have grown, Mistress Skye tells me that it won't be much longer until I reach the rank of knight. It matters little to me though. Lusting...I mean chasing after titles is usually a sign of arrogance, something I wish to free of."

The word lusting was accompanied by a smile he had not planned in giving. It was the first time Fynn could put into his mind the feelings he denied himself. He desired Darla, but he wasn't about to show it. It seemed Darla was able to cheer him even his most melancholy of statements. Most people found Fynn difficult to speak with, but somehow Darla pierced his armor in places Fynn wasn't prepared for. "With my lightsaber complete and my basic training all but over, I suspect my trials will be soon. But I fear that a dark time will come upon the jedi, the attack on Mimban will not be soon forgotten by the Sith, and thier vengence may be...unstoppable."

As the he and darla walked, Morgana lagged behind. Just out of ear shot. "I must admit something to you Darla. I have been wondering something since you sparred with me." The question had bothered Fynn for a while. Now he had a chance. "Did you pull your best moves so that I wouldn't be overwhelmed?" The question hung for a moment.

As the two made thier way through the temple grounds, Servants bowed to them as they hurried about thier activities. They were jumpy perhaps even nervous, the same as they had been on Maltouros. Then Fynn felt it, Tzeentch had returned. The echo he left in the force was unmistakble. Suddenly flashes of Fynn's arrogance and disrespect at the temple flooded back to Fynn.

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

"I would have certainly overwhelmed you if Id unleashed the full extent of my powers. Theres a darkness inside me, a well of terrible dark enegy that comes to me when I need it. I only call on it when it is absolutely nessecary. Iwould never unleash it on someone I care about..." Darla fumbled over her words. "I mean...Your part of the family now...Id never hurt you."

Fynn was certainly handsome. But he was so innocent...Darla feared she'd corrupt him if she let him get close to her.

"Trust me...If Id let loose...You couldnt handle me." A playful smile crossed Darla's lips.

No sooner had she spoken the words and she was silently cursing herself for being so brazen. She could tell he liked her, but he was a Jedi... and a good man. If Darla were to follow through with the flirtation shed just end up hurting him.

The last thing she wantd to do was break Fynns' heart.

Rannrsig.jpg

Fynn was not normally a competitive man. He had known the answer to the question before she had answered it. Her eyes told him. There was a vast gulf between them, Fynn could feel she had been to places, been through things, that he could only imagine. Still he felt there was more to her eyes then just past pain. He wanted to know what it was, to heal what he could, and create something new. He knew what he had to do.

Stopping Fynn turned to Morgana, "Can you excuse us Morgana? I have things I need to discuss privately with Darla, and I don't have much time." Hoping she woud listen Fynn turned back to Darla. He smiled and looked around. The large courtyard was perfect. The wide grassy area provided an ample area to spar.

Fynn pulled of the military mesh he wore, exposing only a thin white tunic. Dropping it to the ground. Fynn pulled his lightsaber off and layed it next to his garment. "A rematch...no weapons, only the force and flesh. If you win, then I'll just have to live with that. If I win," Fynn laughed slightly,"You'll just have to live with being beaten by a 'humble padawan'.", Fynn stretched his neck and arms. Breathing deeply he concentrated on her response.

"I warn you though, I was trained by father to kill stalker lizards by hand when I was only 12..." Fynn said as a warning. Would she accept? She had to, it was only right. "No holding back this time." Fynn said as put his hands to hips.

"Fynn...the darkside is a terrible thing. If I didnt hold back...Id kill you." Darla's tone was very sombre. This was a very serious matter to her. "Trust me...If I let go...It wouldnt be me you'd be fighting...It would be something inhuman."

Darla remembered the black dragon, coiling around inside her. The beast behind her eyes,just below the surface waiting to emerge, waiting for the day she let go, the day she lost control. It wanted to take over. It was a part of herself she had come to except. But when she let herself go the lines blurred.

Her gaze was steely and her tone cool and even.

"Sorry Fynn I cant do that."

Rannrsig.jpg

::Chen drew his fingers along Skye's back as she arched and stretched like a cat.::

I think we should get Morgana and spend some time together, and probably Darla too before she kills your padawan. He's asking her to spar with him and not hold back. You should teach him that asking people to hurt him is a bad thing.

::He kissed her softly and slid out of bed, wanting to see his daughter.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

Fynn looked at Darla. Her playful tone gone, her eyes reminded him of the predators he had seen on Dantooine. It as chilling, and it made Fynn take a step back. He cocked his head to the side, he hadn't thought that a simple sparring match would have been so dangerous. He thought about what Darla had said, and began to pick up his gear. He bowed his head. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you to do that." Fynn said with a deep sense that he crossed not one but several lines.

Snapping the lightsaber back into place, sat down in the grass looking up at Darla. "You've seen so much Darla, I feel that I could talk with you for a hundred years and still not understand the first decade." Fynn said as he realized the tremendous gap between them. He shook his head, he was a fool if he thought there could ever be a relationship beyond friendship between them. Still his mind clung to the thought not willing to let the pleasant idea pass.

Standing Fynn bowed to Darla. "Perhaps somethings are better left unseen, and unsaid. Until later..." Fynn said this and walked away to find his bearing. He felt like a paper tiger, as if for all his training and practice he was just a piece of mache to be blown away in a stiff breeze. It wasn't powerlessness, but it was simply the lack of his capability. Each time he felt he had reached a new height, life forced him to realize his limits. The construction of his saber was meant to bring a feeling of completion, now Fynn realized it only opened him up to a larger world, here there were leviathans, whose power was great enough to reduce him to cinders with a thought.

Fynn found himself in a quiet corner of the temple grounds, sitting with his legs folded stretching with the force. He felt Tzeentch once more, in the presence of his master. He wished he could apologize to the god in person, and let him know how wrong he had been. Yet he knew his master held each moment with her companion precious.

Fynn took a breath and calmed his thoughts, he needed the tranquility he had found before, needed to find the center of his mind that was now a whirpool of problems.

Putting one foot up on the side of the landspeeder, morgana pushed herself out of it, landing solidly on her feet. She hadnt even heard what fynn said, but she needed to do alot of thinking before she confronted either of her parents.

Making her way up to her room, she stood on the balcony outside and looked over the sunrise... Even that seemed tainted to her. Deep inside her she knew that she would be tormented so long as she was in her fathers presence, or the presence of his creations. In essence, he and those creations were just manifestations of the things which had tormented her.

She knew what she had to do, but she wanted to talk to her father first. still, she needed a little while alone first. Crossing her legs, she began meditating as her mother had taught her.

As Fynn arose from his meditation, a loud beep disturbed him. It came from his datalink. Something big had happened, big enough for Fynn to move with haste. As he opened up his belongings the data pad said it all.

Temple Grounds Under Attack!

All Jedi asked to report in!

Fynn gasped audibly. The attack that the jedi had believed was coming was finally here. It had been expected, still Fynn had hoped he had been wrong. Now that it had come, he new his master would need to know.

Abandoning his isolation, Fynn moved quickly to inform his master. The Sith were on the rampage.

As he quietly approached his master quarters, he took great care not make nuisance of himself. He depressed the call button on her door. "Master, sorry to disturb you, I have just recieved word. The Sith have attacked the Academy on Coruscant." His words were full of lead, slowly echoing down the small hallway.

Skye stretched, smiling before she turned to face Tzeentch, leaning over to kiss him gently.

"Yes Morgana should be back now, I'm worried about her. She cut me off when I reached out to her through the sorcery and when I moved away from the pariah to reach her through the force she was so closed off she didn't answer me."

Concern for her daughter was written all over her face. Skye pulled out the pendant she made for Morgana, showing it to Tzeentch, wondering if he wished to add to it like she had with love for their daughter.

"It should protect her from bad dreams, along with protection over her health. Also this hair clip has multipurpose crystals embedded which should help her as well. I would like to learn more on alchemy when we have some time, Ara gave me the idea for wanting to learn about it."

Hearing the call button, Skye answered the door, although somehow not too surprised at her padawan's news - the Sith were always attacking the Jedi temples and academies.

"Come in Fynn."

She turned to Tzeentch, torn over her responsibilities. She was needed at the Academy, but she didn't want to leave Amon, not when she might not return...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

As Fynn stepped in the doorway, his masters concern was easily registered on her face. Fynn bowed slightly, and then noticed Tzeentch standing stoicly by her side. Fynn bowed to him as well. Before raising his head he spoke. "Master excuse my interruption. Lord Tzeentch, I wish to apologize to you for my rash outburst at the temple. It was wrong of me to disrespect you in such a manner, despite my feelings or histroy. I know this apology changes little, but I felt the need to so nonetheless." Fynn said in a tone of deep respect.

Fynn turned to his master once more. "Master the temple is under assault, If we leave now, we can arrive quickly enough to help. At the very least I wish to go and do what I can." Fynn said. He knew his words were said in a slight amount of desperation. He felt they needed to lend thier hands, but he new his master had other obligations. He could see the trepidation in his masters' eyes. "At least allow me to go in your stead, I am a poor substitute for your presence, I am aware, but I still believe I could do some good." Fynn said in earnest.

He stood thier awaiting his masters reponse.

Apology accepted, young Jedi.

Skye, I'll see the boy to Coruscant and watch over him, that way you can stay with Amon without worrying. I'll also talk to Morgana before I go, but really she just needs time alone to sort some things out.

::Tzeentch departed to find Morgana in her room.::

I know why you're doing this Morgan, but do you? I'm not going to stop you, but I want you to remember that I love you no matter what.

::Tzeentch pulled out a beautiful silver flute from his robes and handed it to Morgana.::

To help you find what you're looking for, and what you aren't.

::Tzeentch hugged his daughter and left, finding Fynn and transporting them to Coruscant...::

MGw9G2u.jpg

"Watch over him" Tzeentch had said. Watch...to look after, over...from a lofty postition. Fynn tossed the words back and forth in his mind as Tzeentch left the room. Realizing the god could transport wherever and whenever he wished, Fynn moved to say his goodbyes to his master. "Not to worry master, your skills and knowledge have helped you to survive such attacks before, If I have learned even a small portion of them, I am sure that they will the same for me. Please take care I have a feeling everything will be fine." Fynn said with a smile. His master had to feel conflicted letting him go, so Fynn did what he could to move her mind from him.

Fynn was ready, he had fully prepared himself to leave at a moments notice, his lightsaber was on the ready, and he had on his full jedi garb, including several nonstandard gadgets that he had kept from his hunting days on Dantooine. Now all that stood between him and the Sith was to be his skills, and whatever divine presence Tzeentch would lend him. His master trusted the god, and now Fynn would have to as well. It was odd to him though, why would the god favor someone who had originally insulted him?

Suddenly another thought crossed Fynn's mind. Something of a different nature entirely. "Could you tell Darla" Fynn fumbled over his words unsure how to relate his message, "...what i mean to say is that I care...I want her to know...In case something were to happen..." Fynns' words were cut short. In a flash he was gone, the mystical power of Tzeentch wisking him away as if he had been only a shadow.

Edited by Guest

"Thankyou my love, I shant worry with you to watch over him. Fynn, take care and may the force be with you."

Before Tzeentch left the room she paused him, slipping the Sodalite pendant over his head as well, the blue matching the colour he had made her eyes.

"I know you don't require the properties of this crystal love, so I made it to show you how much I love you."

She watched him go to Morgana, letting father and daughter speak while she turned back to Fynn, giving him last minute instructions to try not to get himself killed and still feeling torn for wanting to go with them. Her motherly duties impinged on that however as Amon announced he was awake. She picked up Amon and they saw Tzeentch and Fynn off before Skye fed and saw to her son once more. The young infant soon sleepy again. She placed him back in his crib and went looking for Morgana, finding her still in her room.

Skye took out the pieces she had made, slipping the clear quartz pendant over her daughters head and handing her the hairpiece before sitting beside Morgana. She slipped her arm around her daughter's shoulders in comfort.

"Are you alright sweetheart? I've been worried about you."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Shaking her head gently, she turned to her mother... She knew that this would hurt her slightly, but she had to let some of it out. Reaching up and holding the sides of her head, she opened herself to her mother, letting her most recent experiences pour through the bond, but being careful to keep everything down a tone. She knew her mother would notice that the memories seemed too distant, but if she released them all at their full strength, her mother would be left in the same state she was in.

Standing up without saying a word, she moved to the balcony, pondering the gift her father had given her. She would learn to play it, it could take her mind off of her experiences. Gently, she toyed with the pendant her mother had given her, idly playing to ease her own thoughts.

Darla had gone to her room toshower and get out of the night befores clothes. She wanted towash away the jungle and relax. After some time alone with her thoughts she got out of the shower and dressed.

Concerned about the way that she and Fynn had parted Darla went in search of him. It seemed that he was nowhere to be found. After some time of searching the temple Darla discovered that nobody was about. Questioning one of the servants Darla was told that Mistress Skye was speaking with her daughter in he room and that Fynn had gone.

Darla was confused...No ships had taken off so where had he gone? The servants never gave much away and Darla decided that Skye would be able to shed some light on the matter.

While she waited for Skye tofinish up with Morgana she went looking for something to eat. She knew that Skye and Morgana needed some mother daughter time and didnt want to intrude.

I just hope she has a better luck getting through to Morgana than I did.

As Darla ate quietly all thoughts she'd had of Fynn were replaced by thoughts of concern towards Morgana.

Rannrsig.jpg

Skye opened herself to her daughter's terror. The chaotic terror that had almost driven her daughter mad. She knew that Morgana, being half god, half mortal was holding back from her mortal mother who, although a master healer would not be able to stay in control of her own mind if she hadn't been withholding it in check. As it was, Skye felt chilled to the bone over the terror her daughter had experienced. She could understand why Morgana had shut her out of the bond when Skye had reached out to her through the sorcery. While she could share the burden, Tzeentch would have to be the one to help their daughter further. She had to wonder if he would be able to do something about that so that she could help her daughter more in the future, but for now she couldn't and it made her feel inadequate.

She spent a while just concentrating, sifting through the nightmare visions before she stood, moving to her daughter and placing her arms around her in an embrace. The pendants she had made would help her daughter to focus her thoughts and help strengthen herself against the nightmarish visions.

The Master Healer gently touched her daughter's mind, showing her how to soothe herself with empathy and how to use the focus of each crystal she had imbedded into the hairpiece and pendant.

”œIt is times like this I wish I could do more for you sweetheart. One of the draw back's of being purely mortal.”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Darla was fed up of being waited on and told the servants that she was going to the kitchens to prepare her own meal. Ever accomodating they gave her no arguement when she made this request. Darla had never been terribly good in the kitchen, but right now she was tired of having everything perfect. She just wanted something, old, familair, maybe a little undercooked.

She found some fresh red meat. With all the species in the galaxy used for their meat Darla really had no idea what it was. It was a dark red and stilldripped a little blood, so whatever it was it was fresh. The Chef was a little startled to have this strange woman sniffing around his kitchen, but no complaint was made. Darla wondered if the servantswere even real or just constructs created by Tzeentchs' divine powers. It seemed that their only purpose was to serve those who entered into Tzeentchs' hospitality. They may have simply been devout followers of Tzeentch, so it was possible that these people did what they did out of love, devotion, fear...

The meat was now a tender pink, most of the blood drained. Rare and just how Darla liked it. It was going to feel so good to eat something real after the night she'd spent in the forest.

Is the meat even real? Is anything here real?

Darla knew that before they'd arrive Yavin IV had been a dead and deserted world. Her mind pondered the questions of creation and divinity. If Tzeentch had created all these things then the were real,werent they? If he was a god then the things he created werent an illusion. It made Darla wonder how the universe had come into being. Had some great deity created everything? Had Tzeentch had a part in the beginning of all creation?

The possibilties made Darla's head spin. It was a little too much to be thinking about over lunch. She sat outside on one of the balconies looking out at the beautiful world the Tzeentch and given new life to. Quietly she ate her meat, stopping to take sips of a black coffee she'd gathered along the way.

Taking in the sights she calmed herself down and decieded it was a wonderous thing to be a guest of Tzeentch whatever he may be.

Rannrsig.jpg

Finally morgana couldnt take it anymore. The powers that assaulted her wouldnt be overthrown by crystals, and although she loved her mothers gifts, she had to be free of this place for a while, and come to grips with herself. Kissing her mother on the cheek gently, she made her way to her ship, and blasted off away from this place, heading to somewhere she could find herself again.

Skye sighed as she watched her daughter go. May the Force be with you Daughter she thought as she watched the ship disappear through the window. She turned and headed back to Amon, caressing the sleeping child's face gently and watching the smile appear on his face, an answering one appearing on her own.

"Sleep well little one"

Skye headed back to her bedroom, it had been rather draining on her with her daughters pain, although she wanted to do more for her than just to be there for Morgana. She would talk to Tzeentch about it next time he returned. She picked up her brush, and releasing the auburn mass, began to brush the wavy mass until it was silky smooth, almost with a life of it's own.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

I love you, dearest.

::Chen appeared behind Skye and hugged her from behind with a huge smile on his face. The two of them began to feel the first waves of rapture as destiny was defeated and new hope was born.::

Servants, leave us, this woman needs me to strip off her clothes and make wild love to her.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Skye replaced her brush on the dresser, glancing into the mirror to meet with Chen's eyes, seeing the smile on his face as he ordered the servants to leave. She twisted in his arms, her hand moving up to caress his face.

"I love you too Chen"

She couldn't help the wild beating of her heart whenever he was in this mood...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

After finishing her meal Darla began to feel a little restless.She gotupand left the plate behind,the servants would take care of it. Although she had relaxed while she had eaten her mind was still full of questions. Darla found herself heading towards the gym.

It would be good to get some exercise, focus her mind and keepher body fighting fit. She had always been trim, but recently other things had been on her mind and she had neglected exercising. Darla decided that some lightsaber practise was in order.

Alone in the silent Gymnasium she ignited her blade. It snapped to life with a deep hum, the only noise breaking the silence. As she began to move through the motions she focused on the humming,trying to clear her mind of all else. With a feline grace Darla spun, jumped and slashed at invisble attackers. Her hands moved in an in-human flurry, makingt the crimson saber appear as nothing more than a blur.

When she had worked up a good sweat, Darla sat down and caught her breath. The exercise had been a milddistraction but she was still pondering the questions that arose when she had thought about Tzeentch's godhood. Darla remembered a time when he had entered her mind and tempted her with promises of power,at first she hadnt known who had violated her mind. This had still not been explained to her. was he mearly taunting her or did he have some sort of plan for her?

Darla decided that she would question him on the matter when he returned. She still had the staff that he had given her. It was a mystery to her, it's properties had not been explained. After using it once or twice she had opted to use her saber and blaster,both of which she felt comfortable and adept at using. The staff remained safely in her quarters onbaord the Destiny's Dream. She wondered if she had offened the chaos god by not using his gift.

Curious about the whereabouts of Fynn and tired of wondering the temple grounds alone,Darla hoped that she would bump into Skye soon. Surely her friend could shed some light on the matter.

Rannrsig.jpg

A comm comes in for Skye.

:: Master Skye, The Jedi attacked Mimban”¦I believe they failed and now the Sith are taking revenge on coruscant at the temple. I know you are alive, as I can feel you through our bond”¦but I do not know of the others”¦I just know that many Jedi died on Mimban”¦and many more at the Temple. I am sure they will need your assistance soon, as you are a great healer. Please contact me or the temple A.S.A.P.::

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Skye had felt the wings growing as they enjoyed their time in each other's arms, having to modify their ... positions... to accomodate her wings. It felt strange but she was sure she would get used to them as time went on. She had also noticed the other change in her body. Skye was expecting their third child. She blushed again, gazing lovingly into Chen's eyes.

"You have my love, and you are as handsome as ever."

She gave a small laugh,

"I'm going to have to get a new wardobe now... luckily I can still wear my halter tops just fine..."

She leant over to kiss him again.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

After several days alone, the doors to Skye's chamber locked Darla began to wonder what was going on. She had heared voices and realized that Tzeentch was here. Darla did not want to disturb the two lovers. But after several days the boredom had gotten to her.

Exercise had kept her busy, she had worked out until her body ached, but this did nothing to quiet her mind. Finally Darla slept, exhausted and in need of rest. She wondered where Morgana had gone,she had seen her ship taking off and Fynn...Where had he gone? No other ship had taken off. Perhaps Tzeentch had something to do with his disappearance...

They didnt get along, that was for sure. But he wouldnt have done anything to harm him...would he? He definately wouldnt have killed his lovers apprentice, thats for sure...Maybe he took him somewhere...But where?

Suddenly it all made sense to Darla.

The jedi temple! Of course! He was so concerned,wanted to be there wanted to help...It's in his nature,how could he have not gone. He's got a pure soul,a good heart...I hope there horrors of war havent destroyed them. How could I be so stupid not to figure out where he'd gone.

Darla sat up in bed feeling stupid. There she'd been thinking for days,wondering where everyone was...

If he's still there, if he's still alive I've got to go to him. I remember my first war as a jedi...I was awreck by the end of it, I needed someone to help me, someone to heal me...But nobody came...

Darla was on her feet and heading towards the armoury. As was expected, Tzeentch's armoury had everything she could ever want or need. She suited up in a full cortosis weave suit, minus the helmet. The armour was a magnificent obsidian and gleamed in pale light. After finding the biggest blaster rifle she could carry and clipping her lightsaber to a utility belt, she left. A long black overcoat, that barely fitted over her armoured from was the finishing touches to her look. She left her long dark hair down, free flowing.

Climbing aboard the Destiny's Dream, Darla powered up the engines.She had borrowed the ship before and brought it back in one piece. Darla was sure that her friend wouldnt mind, especially because of the nature of her mission. She was going to save the wounded. The Destiny had a fully working medical bay and several droids who could aid her. The healing skills that Darla had learnt form her stay with Skye would truely be put to the test.

Darladid not agree with with war, or mindless violence and was angry at the Jedi for making an attack on the Sith. As always she refused to take sides. But what she could do was help those that were wounded and heaven help anyone who tried to get in her way. The armour, the blaster rifle,her saber and the force should have been sufficient to subdue anyone who wanted to stop her from saving her friends.

I'll be back soon Skye...

The Destiny's Dream blasted off her lone passenger driven by an unerving determination....and perhaps a stronger deeper emotion. One that Darla couldnt face up to yet.

Rannrsig.jpg