Vernza-Torrah

Draken stopped up suddenly as Alora instructed one warrior women to engage him. He reached out with the force and grabbed a staff that was leaning against the wall, calling it to his hand. When the staff slapped into his hand, he hefted it to see what the weight was. He found that the staff to be of a lightweight wood and had great balance.

So just to test it, he spun the staff around and saw that it would fit him perfectly. So he beckoned to the warrior, waiting to how she would attack. He didn't have to wait very long as she jumped at him swinging the sword down to the side aimed at his ribs.

But unknown to the woman that attacked him, Draken was perpared for that attack as he spun his staff around in a parry that opened her up for attack. He couldn't help but take the opening that she gave him, so he swung the staff around in an arc that struck her left wrist.

Then Draken decided, he wanted to see what their training had been like, so he lept into the assault striking left, then right, as she tried to parry and block all of his attacks. However soon he tired of the attacking so he decided to let her attack, then show her some better attacks and parries.

He waited for a minute, then she attacked with such a flurry that he was hard pressed to keep up with her. She could tell that she was close to overwhelming him, so she renewed her attack on Draken again on attack broke the staff, where he was holding it. Then as the warrior woman swung violently downward at his shoulder, he threw himself backward to avoid it.

As he flew backward he felt the wind off the staff ruffle his hair. So when he hit the ground he rolled to the left where the rest of the staff was. He then grabbed it up and swung it at her ankles dropping her to the ground. Then he jumped back to his feet and jumped back to the side as she jumped back to her feet. Twisting his wrist around so his swordsplay became a Makashi flourish he beckoned again to her.

Draken.jpg

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Raxeon touched down on Vernza-Torrah, opening his sense to the force he sensed Alora's presence through the force, once again his instincts had been correct Alora was a mere mile or less away and Raxeon immediately made his way to her eager to get back to his training.

After thirty minutes Raxeon had made the trek to Alora only to find her another female and a male battle with their shirts off exposing both Alora's and the other female's undergarments, what's more was that they seemed to be enjoying it,

"What the......

Raxeon leaned against the wall only to find Draken leaning against it with the same look as Raxeon. Raxeon was seconds away from acknowledging his master of his presence even though he was positive she already knew of his arrival when he saw a gleam of a metallic object out of the corner of his left eye, turning he saw two rather muscular women bow with a sword in their hands. They seemed to be muttering something as they bowed and while the two warriors did so Raxeon nudged Draken, "Looks like we have a battle of our own to attend to."

Calling his vibroblade to his hand Raxeon kicked the woman to the left in the face while she was bowing, infuriated by this the woman relentlessly dove at Raxeon not bothering the coordinate her attacks. Raxeon took advantage of this by dodging one of her swings and then releasing a flurry of hard swings to tire her and loosen her grip. Once he succeeded in doing so he quickly swept her feet from under her and as she fell he called upon the force to throw her back, his anger causing the push to accelerate in power.

Using the few seconds he had as the warrior woman regained her footing, Raxeon used his newest and most favored technique on her. With a look of pure hate and fury he used the force the pick the warrior up by the hair and slammed her against the ground. Intent on not being made a fool of anymore the woman got up, ignored the pain, and charged towards Raxeon. The woman's strikes were precise and deadly, Raxeon stayed focused because he knew all too well that one mistake could mean the end in this situation, after a mere few minutes, both Raxeon and his opponent were continuing to push themselves, they moved their bodies as fast as it would allow them in hopes of defeating each other.... It would be intense fight indeed but this didn't bother Rax, he loved to challenge himself espicially when he was fighting someone who style was unknown to him.

Whenever he had the chance Raxeon would try to switch to the offensive however he was unsuccessful because the woman would always push him back to defense, she seemed to have something Raxeon didn't, something that would allow her to see Raxeon's movements before he did them. Remembering what Alora had said before she left the academy Raxeon wasted his breath to ask the warrior a question, "Could you perhaps be the one Alora referred to as Slaanesh?" Raxeon then locked blades with his opponent and waited to see if she would reply.

Draken waited just a moment before the woman attacked him again but this time, he was ready for the attack. This time he had opened himself up to the force, as well as shed himself of his black cloak, exposing his face and well muscled arms.

Taking up his sword again, he met her on even grounds as she was using brute force to try to outmuscle him and cause him to yield. When she came at him she used a flurry of moves aimed at striking his head, but each time he just lightly moved his wrist to parry the move aside and would counter it with a blow to the right wrist or a blow to the shoulder, followed up with a quick blow to the ribs.

Draken watched as the warrior woman became angry at the fact that she couldn't get through his guard. This anger caused her to come charging at him preparing to try to impale him with the staff that she had. Draken seen her trying this, so he twisted his hips to avoid her as she reached him. Then as she came crashing past him, he brought his sword up to her knees and sent her flying to the ground. When she hit the ground, Draken began to laugh because by now he was having fun both in the combat and at the warrior woman's expense.

Draken.jpg

"Could you perhaps be the one Alora referred to as Slaanesh?"

The warrior woman laughed at the suggestion.

"You will meet our Mistress when your Mistress deems you worthy"

She went into a series of thrusts and parries, the two exchanging blows while in the dance of combat.

The warrior woman glared at Draken. She changed tactics this time, her cunning becoming clear. She had made him thing that she wasn't as skilled as she was, her mistress having trained her in the arts of subtle illusions through actions as well. All the warrior women were trained this way and more. She picked herself up off the ground and began to saunter towards him, using her feminine wiles to entice him. She glanced up at the sun, a wicked smile crossing her face. It was almost that time of day. She glanced at her sister that was fighting the other apprentice, both sharing a certain knowing look before she turned her eyes back to her opponant. All the women began to disrobe, leaving only the barest minimum clothing on. They had fought naked before and were trained to use all of their bodies as weapons...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Armiena Draygo suddenly burst awake. It took her a moment to realize that she had fallen asleep against her will on the extraordinarily comfortable mattress, a very easy task in itself. As she rolled over in her bed, she took in details of the decadence of her bedroom that she hadn't noticed in the semi-frenzied state she had been in before her short nap... the sheer softness of the mattress; the sheets, which Armiena suspected were made of a ludicrously expensive silk material; the faint, tantalizing scent of exotic flowers that she had never smelled before... Wherever she was, Armiena had never been in the lap of such luxury since... ever.

The Jedi Knight reluctantly rose from the bed and wrapped her robe more closely around her body. The moment she left the sleeping quarters, a dark-skinned woman appeared at her shoulder and offered her a waking meal.

"No, thank you. I'm not hungry." With a slight nod to the young lady, Armiena turned and wandered through the hallways. While she obeyed the mindless trail that her boots left her, Armiena wondered who, what, and where the fantastically powerful woman known as Slaanesh was.

It seemed that her feet had lead her to the training grounds again, where a pair of young men were sparring with the warrior women. Armiena stayed off to the side of the training ground and simply observed them. Judging from their unhidden Force presences, they had touched the Dark Side... and they were most likely apprentices. There was something else, a whisper of a Force Bond... they were most likely Alora's apprentices.

Armiena accepted a staff that was thrown in her direction by one of the warriors, but she continued to watch the two Sith apprentices.

drayyy.png

Draken continued to laugh as the warrior woman got back to her feet but stopped laughing as she began to saunter toward him. It was here that he realized that she was about to reveal something to him. It also happened that at the same time that, he noticed another woman standing at the outskirts of the training grounds.

He glanced over at Raxeon to see that he had locked sabers with the other warrior woman and that he was talking to her. So he shouted to Raxeon "less talking, don't waste your breath with idle words that accomplish nothing in battle, Instead guard my back as I will guard your back that way neither of us has to worry about getting stabbed in the back."

With those words Draken moved, so he was back to back with Raxeon, then readied himself again for combat as the warrior woman advanced on him. He raised his sword in readiness Then noticed that all of the warrior women had glanced up toward the sky, then toward each other. So Draken looked up to the sky as well, since he was unable to resist the temptation.

When he brought his gaze back down from the sky, he noticed that the warrior women were starting to disrobe themselves, leaving hardly anything on in the line of clothing. Draken then realized that these women were trained to fight this way so as to break their oppenents concertation in battle. He also knew that he wouldn't be able to last very long with such an onslaught of beautiful women that were also deadly as well.

But to his credit, Draken fought brillantly as not just one woman entered the battle but two of them entered the battle against him. He began to use what little of the force that he knew, as he threw one of them across the ground with the force. But that move cost him as the other woman cracked him across the ribs. He still continued to fight though as he countered that with a quick blow to the wrist.

Then what appeared to be the chief of the warrior women called to halt the battle, so the first woman stepped back. Draken walked over to the other woman and reached out his hand to her, she grasped a hold of his hand and he pulled her to her feet, then bowed to her and returned to Raxeon. Pausing along the way to nod to the other woman.

Draken.jpg

Alora left Zad to his own devices, having rather... enjoyed... their little private duel. Secretly she made her way back to her ship, keeping out of her apprentices sight for now. She would have a little surprise for them soon enough. Entering her ship she gathered up some items, pocketing some of them in the deep folds of her robes. Another mischievous smile touched her eyes. She again locked up her ship and headed back outside to the training area, approaching the Jedi where she watched the others fighting.

"They been behaving themselves?"

She was very much amused at how her apprentices would handle fighting opponants that were very... distracting to most males. Seeing the battles called to a halt, Alora watched as the head warrior woman approached her, the two talking quietly for a moment before she let her dismiss the women to their other duties. She turned and waited for her apprentices to approach her. Alora had a little surprise for each of them. The secretive smile must have been making the Jedi wonder what she was up to...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Armiena managed a weak smile when she saw Alora's smug expression. "I really don't like that smile." She chuckled, her smile reluctantly growing into a grin. "I have a smile just like that, and... when I use that smile, it's rarely when I'm up to anything good. The last time I used that smile... I inflicted about half a million credits worth of property damage. I shudder to think of what a Sith Master would do."

The Jedi Knight silently watched from the side of the training grounds and leaned on her pole, wondering what sinister purpose had inspired Alora's mischievous smile.

drayyy.png

Zad quickly cleaned himself up and pulled on a pair of dark silk pants and a button up silk shirt. He left it open and quietly made his way out to watch the duels, he wasn't quite up for another duel yet, having fought a Jedi Knight and Sith master after all...He idly moved into the area, glancing towards the Jedi and the Sith before taking a seat.

He would watch and find the best out here, he was determined to find someone to train him in the dark arts, in combat, and anything else he figured he would need to raise to some sort of power within this hell hole of a galaxy. He muttered to himself at that thought.

"Gah...need more people serving me in this galaxy..."

It takes two sides to make war. It only takes one side to make a massacre.

Alora glanced at Armiena, the glint making her violet eyes sparkle.

"My apprentices won't know what hit them."

She was looking forward to making them do exactly what she told them to do. She would also treat them as she would a pet. She would make them do her bidding and reward them when they did well, punish them when they did wrong. She turned again to glance at them, answering Armiena's comment,

"Believe me... you don't want to know what I'm capable of... then again maybe you might..."

She turned her glance back to the jedi before catching sight of Zad again.

"You don't know what fun you missed... but I'm sure he'd be willing to show you what he's capable of later."

More mischief showed,

"Hey Zad!"

She poked him with the force again, she knew he wanted to learn how to use the force, and wondered when Slaanesh was going to begin his training. Maybe he'd join in with her two for a while... just while he was waiting.

"Beg for me to show you how I did that..."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Just as he finished his comment he heard Alora call out to him. He hadn't really been paying attention to what she was saying to the Jedi, but he couldn't miss his own name...He glanced up at her, jumping slightly as he felt her prod at him again. He tried not to show any outward signs, but his cheeks turned a shade redder despite his wants.

His left eyebrow arched up at her comment, he was curious as to what spurred it. He had yet to find anyone that would train him though and any bit of help would certainly be great, but then to beg her for it. That was one thing he had never been exceedingly fond of, having to beg and plead for something he desired, but if he must...

Zad quietly made his way out of the shadows and towards the pair. He paused in front of Alora trying to figure out the proper way of going about this all. After only a few seconds of debate he began to speak slowly.

"Alora...will you please teach me how to do such things through the force. I wish to know them and you are a master of such things, high above myself." Zad bowed onto one knee, to represent what he spoke. "Please...I beg of you...teach me the dark arts...."

He wasn't that pleased with the method, but if he found someone to teach him by using it, everything would be worth it.

Draken watched the warrior women walk away from him and Raxeon, while at the same time recovering his breath from the fight. Tilting his head he noticed that the warrior women weren't that bad looking, but then he saw Alora walking up to Armiena.

He paused for a moment waiting till Alora had stopped talking to Armiena then walked over to Alora. He bowed to Alora, then he said "What are your wishes, my Master."

He stepped back waiting to see what her orders were. Meanwhile he noticed that she had a strange look on her face that might be called a look of smug satisfaction, but he didn't ask her why she had that look on her face. Instead, looking to the jedi to see that she had a small grin on her face.

Draken.jpg

Alora's grin widened, her eyes sparkling as he got down on one knee to beg her to teach him. Before she could answer him, Draken approached. She listened, then spoke in a clear voice.

"Kneel. Both knees, not just one, heads held high but eyes lowered to the ground. And you will refer to me as Mistress."

She said this loud enough for Raxeon to hear it as well, he was to kneel in front of her as well. All three getting the same instruction.

"Zad. I will show you the dark arts along side Draken and Raxeon."

She stepped so that she was standing in front of her apprentice. She pulled one of the items out from her pocket, waiting for him to kneel before her. She didn't look at the Jedi, though did wonder what she thought about the instructions she had just given the men.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Zad couldn't help but allow a grin to spread across his face at her words. He had finally found someone to give him some training in the dark arts, after all of this time all of his searching he had found someone. He listened to her instructions, replacing his one foot with his knee so that both of his knees were firmly planted upon the ground. He lifted his head, but lowered his eyes to her feet.

"Thank you for offering to train me, Mistress..."

Draken heard these instructions and hurried to obey them as he dropped down to both of his knees on the ground. Then as he looked at the ground with his head held proudly, he asked "Mistress will you teach me the dark arts? I am ready to learn."

Next he waited in silence to see what her reply was, since he was eager to learn all that he could about the Sith and their power.

Draken.jpg

((OOC: Sorry about not being able to post for so long, I've been studying like crazy for my semester finals and between that and other things I haven't had much time to post ))

Raxeon followed Alora's instruction he was willing to do anything for the knowledge his master had, he wanted to be a sith and to gain ultimate power, however Raxeon often worried if such greed was normal or not for a sith.

"Mistress I am willing to be taught the dark arts and I shall do anything you ask to learn them." His eyes towards the ground Raxeon waited for futher instruction.

((ooc: that's ok Raxeon, there are alot in the same boat as you atm.

*the making Zad beg part was because he currently had no one teaching him the sithly ways and Alora is going to while Slaanesh is away - and will be away for 5 weeks. It was just a way of getting Zad to bend to her will more she's already teaching her apprentices Ok boys... now for some fun

another note - if you require a SHORT post from Slaanesh, let me know because I've been given the password for that account - I'm only to use it if it is absolutely necessary though. If "Slaanesh" hasn't set something up by Tuesday when he leaves for his trip, I have permission to have Slaanesh interact with Armiena.))

IC: Seeing all three kneeling before her, Alora's eyes lit up. She laughed as her own apprentices reaffirmed their want for her to teach them, her order there was for Zad's benefit, though she did think it made a nice touch that her two were willing to beg for further training. She loved the power she had over them... she would have to find time to speak with Lady Tarrian next time she was at the Academy... to find out what other interesting tasks she could send her little slaves on... the sincerest form of flattery was imitation, and Alora had begun to take on some of Tarrian's training methods... she very much admired the older woman.

"Draken, Raxeon. You two have pleased me. You have both proven you are willing to learn."

She leant forward, caressing Draken's face first of all, with her other hand, she placed something around his neck, fastening it in place. She leant down and kissed his forehead. Straightening up she moved to stand infront of Raxeon, pulling another matching item from her pocket. She caressed his face as well, fastening his collar around his neck as well and then kissing his forehead. Both of these collars were black with red crystals embedded into them. She had their leashes in her pocket. She stepped back so that she was in the middle facing all three.

"While you are my slav... apprentices, you will wear these collars. Zad, you will have to work hard to earn yours."

She gave him a sly grin,

"I know you are skilled in certain... areas that the other two haven't been ... tested in... but you will have to learn how to use the darkside, how to tap into it's infinate power and bend it to your will."

She looked back at the other two.

"You have shown you are able to fight haphazardly in a battle, I now want you to study lightsaber forms. In my ship there is a data terminal, you are both to access the information there, or in Slaanesh's library, to study which form you would like to learn. Zad, while they are doing that, you will begin your training on how to use the darkside. Any questions?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Draken nodded to Alora, "Yes Mistress I will do as you say. He stood to his feet and bowed to her and spoke again " I will return soon, Mistress." He turned away from her and headed to her ship. When he seen arrived at her ship, he marveled at the beauty of the ship and it's sleek lines.

He looked over the ship for a minute farther, before venturing inside the ship, where again he was struck with the sheer elegance of the ship. However he put that out of his mind as he found the computer console. Pulling up a chair to the console he began his work as he searched for the different lightsaber forms.

Remembering back to his childhood, he recalled his father telling him about his childhood hero, the mighty Count Dooku and how he had used the Makashi lightsaber form to fight with and how he had slain many jedi using it as well as how he had removed Anakin's hand.

He tapped that into the console and was rewarded with much data about the Makashi style, so he began to tranfer the data onto a datapad

Draken.jpg

So this is where it begins... Armiena's reluctant grin quickly dissipated into an expression of mixed disgust and regret. Right before her eyes, the Jedi Knight saw a group of promising young men take their first steps down the dark path of the Sith, and there was nothing she could do but watch and hope that she would never have to face them in battle. The young woman sighed, and slowly turned from the open-air training grounds to Slaanesh's temple.

Armiena was suddenly restless. She slowly strode through the hallways of the temple, not knowing or particularly caring where her feet took her.

drayyy.png

As armenia allowed her feet to carry her where they wished, she felt a slight brush over her shoulders, before finding herself with a strong arm around her shoulders. Walking with her, the male form of slaanesh spoke.

"Armiena dear, you should relax. Stop worrying about the future, it is never truely certain..."

As slaanesh spoke, his tone began to change, until he was speaking his own idle thoughts.

"This reality finds its natural state in total and utter chaos... All these ideas of order, humanity... they are just masks, human ideas to allow them to perceive this state of chaos, and leave their minds in-tact. The sooner you realise this, the sooner you will realise that the difference between a sith and a jedi is simply perception. When it all comes down to it, neither the sith or the jedi are good or evil, they simply are.

Sometimes it takes a fairly major shock to allow this idea to sink in..."

Slaanesh smiled at the jedi, and leaned down towards her, kissing her lightly, but sending a wave of pleasure through her all the same. It was time to change Armiena's reality.

slaanesh.png.4a097017b176861b66d62e545d8d255a.png

Armiena almost jumped when she felt the weight of Slaanesh's arm settle on her shoulder. She hadn't heard anyone approaching her. "But even if Jedi and Sith are just labels and surface appearances, then why do we follow such different ideals? Why have we been fighting almost since recorded time?" The question was almost rhetorical, and any philosophical counterpoints the Alderaanian might have had to offer were swept away from her mind when Slaanesh kissed her.

Without conscious thought, Armiena found herself leaning back into the man's muscular arms and into his kiss. She closed her eyes, and simply relished the sensation of pleasure coursing through her nerves, and allowed herself to lose herself in this moment.

drayyy.png

Withdrawing from the kiss, slaanesh answered her question.

"sentient beings mastered the art of deceiving themselves long ago. The jedi busy themselves with ideals of peace and order, whilst the sith squabble and fight amongst themselves for power. Neither group is right or wrong, simply different. The only constant in the galaxy is chaos. Order is simply an imposed illusion. As soon as those imposing the idea are gone, everything returns to its natural state.

Im not trying to convince you to leave the jedi, or change your perception, just to realise that it is just that: A perception."

As he finished speaking, a scantily clad servant approached, bearing fruits and wine. Offering Armiena one of the goblets, he took one up himself, before continuing to walk.

"It is your choice to believe what you will, but everyone here is under my protection. This world is what i choose it to be. It can be your greatest fantasy, or your worst enemy, its entirely up to you."

Armiena accepted the goblet from Slaanesh's servant, and silently nodded in thanks as the two passed the servant up. Her shoulders shook in quiet laughter as the man spoke.

"Now that I can believe. It's a cynical point of view, but definitely true." For the better part of her relatively short lifetime, Armiena had been deceived by her parents about her latent abilities, her heritage, and the politics that they engaged in. Even though the veil of lies that Bron and Misal Draygo cast before their child's eyes had been for her own protection, those measures sometimes hurt her deeply. "Very few people actually see themselves as evil."

She continued to listen, and began to sip from the goblet of rich red wine when she noticed the man's choice of words. Armiena suddenly froze and swallowed the superb liquid. She detected no deception in his voice, but to claim to have so much power on such an unsettled world... "What are you?" There was no accusation in her voice when she turned to face him, only curiousity and surprise.

drayyy.png

Draken waited till the files had been transferred to his datapad, then unhooked the datapad from the computer console. Next he began to scan the files to see what they contained about Makashi.

Draken soon found out that for Makashi, his lightsaber's handle would have to be curved so as, to make it easier to spin it. The files also read that Makashi was the best lightsaber form for battling another person that was wielding a lightsaber.

Also that it was the most elegant form of lightsaber fighting. He also found out that it requires many percise movements of the wrist and body land an attack or to counter an attack, as well as to parry an attack. Besides that the user would also have to be quick to use this form.

The last part of the files show what everyone of the moves that are needed for Makashi, in varying levels of difficulties. Starting with the simplest moves that would start the form of Makashi.

Draken saved those files and went to go see Alora, now that his task was done. So he left Alora's elegant ship, pasuing once to look back at the ship and it's elegance.

Turning back around, he walked back to Alora. Once he got there, he bowed low to her and said "Mistress, I am done, what is your next command?" Draken then waited to her what she would say.

Draken.jpg

The irritation that swelled within Zad was evident for only a moment before he lashed it down. He was better then the other two...he was so much more capable, and yet they were allowed their collars first. He wasn't to keen on the idea of wearing one, but it didn't bother him that much either. Though his jealousy was evident...and he was determined to get one of his own.

He had worked hard in everything he had done. He excelled in everything he did...this would be no different. It would only be a short time now until he surpassed the other two and if he had too...he would take the collar off of one of their cold, dead necks...

When the woman before him finished speaking he thought carefully, trying to find any questions he may have, but he found none so he answered her.

"I've no questions Mistress... "

He stayed on his knees ready to absorb any tid-bit of knowledge Alora would share. He had already been taught the basics of the force...levitation of small items and how to touch it and increase his physical attributes, but nothing more then that...

Alora could feel Zad's irritation, his anger, his jealousy over her two apprentices getting their collars first. The collars were a matter of pride and accomplishment, she had another in her ship that she would let him have later... once he had proved himself.

Draken seemed to finish his task rather quickly. She turned to him and Raxeon, meeting each of their eyes in turn.

"Raxeon, once you have decided which saber form you wish to learn, I want you and Draken both to study the theory side of it. There is a hologram program in the training room simulator that will teach the forms you have chosen. You are both to fight these holograms and then each other when you have confidence in your abilities. I will focus on Zad for a while, bring him up to speed with the pair of you."

She stepped over to Draken once more, placing both her hands on either side of his face and drawing him to her. Her lips met his in a sensual kiss, meant to encourage him to work well to please her more. She moved over to Raxeon, caressing his face, giving him a light kiss, meant to leave him wanting to please her so he got more attention than Draken. She would keep them all competing against each other for her attention.

She turned back to Zad.

"Stand and come with me. We shall go for a walk."

She started walking, feeling him moving to her side.

"I feel your anger, your jealousy. You want a collar too don't you slave. I have one for you, but you have to prove how much you want it."

She spotted an average sized creature on the edge of the jungle.

"Use your anger Zad. With only the force I want you to capture that creature. Kill it. Let your anger and your jealousy work for you. Let it fuel your actions."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Zad stood up and began to walk with Alora. He paid little attention to their surroundings, rather he listened intently to the woman beside him. With his sudden surge of emotion he could feel his power embracing his every movement, filling him with a power and grace he had never known and it felt good. The young man turned to face Alora when she spoke of him as her slave, a curious grin on his face. It wasn't that he was surprised, he knew what she was doing after all, more that she actually referred to him as such.

Zad turned to face the creature she spoke of, looking it over and focusing on it. He flicked his wrist, using the tip of his finger as a focusing point for all of his anger and jealousy. It was like an electric shock to his system, coursing all the way through his body and pausing at he tips of his fingers waiting for his next command. He was obviously better then the two twits they had left behind and he would prove such.

He gripped the beasts back knees tightly, crushing them quickly and causing it to fall backwards unable to run. A sadistic grin coated his face practically dripping off as water rushing over a cliff. He gripped the beasts heart with an amazing power, greater then he had reached before...his emotional fuel began to stem off of his pure thirst for power, even to the point that the power he held at the tips of his fingers seemed to turn him on in a way.

The beast let out one final cry of pain before collapsing in death. Zad stood firmly, looking at it taking in deep, but steady breaths of air. Slowly a smile formed on his face as he looked the thing over, not the same sadistic one from earlier, but a genuine smile of child like glee.

"I. . . did it...I completed your task Mistress."

"I am all that and more."

He showed her into another chamber. This one was filled with luxurious though intimate surroundings. Placing down his glass on a low table, he held out his hand for Armiena to take.

"I can be whatever you wish me to be, the very embodiment of your desires. I am what you would call a God. I have an offer for you, one I have given to a select few. I am in need of Champions, of representatives. I am asking you to become one."

He drew her into his arms, kissing her gently.

Armiena took one look at the chamber's intimate furnishings, and quickly realized that, once again, she had managed to get herself into a somewhat... intense scenario. However, here she felt no pressure and no one was here to encourage her into a position that she had mixed feelings about. The young woman was certainly nervous, but the touch of Slaanesh's masculine hand reasssured her.

The Jedi Knight groped towards her side when Slaanesh kissed her, seeking to place her glass of wine on a less precarious stand. Finally, with both her hands free, Armiena snaked her arms around his neck to bring his body closer to hers and allowed Slaanesh's hands to pull her gently by her narrow waist.

When lack of oxygen finally forced Armiena to withdraw, her small smile told Slaanesh everything the God needing to hear.

drayyy.png

Slaanesh smiled as he felt her arms go about his neck, deepening the kiss. When they came up for air, he moved them over to a low set lounge chair, bringing her down onto his knees so that he was holding her. He returned her smile. He would take things gently with his newest champion.

"I take it that is a yes"

He smiled, waiting for her response before kissing her again.