Vernza-Torrah

Armiena was slightly... stunned by the Sith woman's admission. A Sith... admitting that the Jedi were of purer spirit than her kind? She turned from Slaanesh and gave Alora a shy smile. "We all make mistakes." Her previously playful glance turned brittle for a few seconds as a painful thought passed her mind. "I should know.

She shook her head, her ebony hair whipping about choppily. "But I am not a naive woman... I've seen a lot of crazy things in my life--I've even done some of them. I've only tried to hold myself to a very high standard, and I'm willing to admit that there have been times that I've failed."

drayyy.png

Receiving a nod from Slaanesh, Alora half turned to leave, noticing Zad enter the chamber. Her eyes roamed over him as she approached him, stopping close to him.

"Zad... " she tilted her head towards the jedi girl, "meet Armiena." Her hand caressed his face lightly, suggestively.

"If you've nothing better to do... come find me... I'm sure we could occupy our time... productively..."

She glanced back at Armiena and Slaanesh. Although still partially miffed she respectfully inclined her head towards her Mistress.

"You seem like a warrior woman Jedi. Perhaps you'd like to assist training the army with me... if Mi'Lady wills it that is..."

Without waiting to see if either would follow her, she headed out to the training area. She still had alot of pent up energy and emotions to release. What better way than to take it out in combat. Arriving at the training grounds, the servants helped relieve her of her outer robes and other weaponry, leaving her only in a tight fitting, short leaved top and well fitting pants and combat boots. She took up one of the training staffs and indicated for the warriors to take up arms. She demonstrated a few of the moves before indicating they begin. She would circle them a while waiting to see which one wanted to spar with her...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Armiena gave Zad a low nod, emulating a casual bow of greeting. "Zad, nice to meet you; I'm Armiena Draygo." She jerked her head towards where Alora had just departed. "I'm still very... frustrated over getting ambushed on Coruscant--I think I'm going to take up Alora's offer to train." It appeared that Slaanesh had left suddenly on business that she was unaware of, and there was something about Alora that drew her to the younger woman, despite her allegiances.

Upon leaving a pair of servants supplied her with a brown robe that closely resembled those of the Jedi along with a pair of practical combat boots. They guided her to the training grounds when she was satisfied with her attire.

Armiena took one wiff of the humid air and realized that any form of physical exercise was going to be exhausting and even painful--Vernza-Torrah would be an excellent world to train on. The Jedi Knight took a sword-like training pole and regarded the Lady's army of feline sentients, waiting to see how Alora would proceed.

drayyy.png

Alora stalked through the warrior women, her pole striking at the odd one to keep them on their toes as she wove her way between each set of combatants. She noticed the Jedi girl approach and a thrill went up her spine. Though she wouldn't be able to kill her - Slaanesh would forbid it for starters, and she had 'given' the jedi to her mistress as a gift - she would find it interesting to test her strengths against the woman. The last woman she had fought had been her best friend, Darla. Raynuk had told her to finish Darla off but she had refused. Then the last jedi she had fought fell to the darkside by his own doings, only somehow that mysterious dark warrior had attacked her, beating her to a bloodied pulp and not touching the jedi.

She sauntered over to Armiena, her voice a low purr.

"Feel like a round?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Armiena gave the Sith Master a tight smile and followed her to an unoccupied patch of the training grounds. "I thought you'd never ask." Glancing over to Alora, her eye twitched in the barest approximation of a wink.

It was an interesting situation for the young Jedi Knight. As much as she enjoyed a good spar and loved physical training, she never thought that she would see herself engaging a Sith in anything less than a true duel on the battlefield. The fact that she was fighting a Darksider in a friendly sparring match instead of a duel to the death.

After regarding her for a few moments, Armiena settled into a defensive stance and allowed her opponent the luxury of the first move.

drayyy.png

Alora twirled her staff as she fell into the mode of a predator stalking it's prey. Her body was supple, from more than just one form of exercise and she was looking forward to this. For starters she would only use the Force in the neutral powers. The warriors couldn't use the force and would be inspired to see what the two force users could do. But she would let things build up slowly...

She struck quickly, poles clashing in a series of parries and counter moves, Alora testing her opponant's abilities. It had been some time since she had sparred more or less for 'fun'. That her opponant was a Jedi, and her sworn enemy was interesting to say the least, although she'd had that interestind duel with Andon that time...

She leapt over Armiena, using her pole to sweep at her opponants legs...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Alora's attacks were simple, but it was only natural for any warrior to begin a duel with simple, low-risk techniques to test their opponent's skill and slowly build up the momentum to a breathtaking climax. Armiena would play her game; she had no intention of giving her the impression that she was an amateur or a barbarian. The Jedi Knight evaded or blocked each of the Sith's preliminary attacks, feeling her momentum slowly build up into a final blow intended to injure her.

Armiena sensed her daring leg sweep just in time to clear her staff with a Force-assisted leap. The woman twisted about in midair, giving her enough momentum to spin around and catch Alora in the shoulder with a light kick. The Jedi Knight pressed her temporary advantage and continued her attack the moment her feet returned to the bare ground, threatening her again and again with swift slashes to her torso. Regardless of her opponent, she had no intention of injuring someone in a sparring match and kept her attacks light.

Finally, she swung hard towards Alora's midsection, but her blow was solidly blocked by her staff. Instead of wasting her momentum, the Jedi Knight slid her wooden blade upwards across the pole to threaten Alora's throat with the tip of her weapon...

drayyy.png

As the movements between the two force users sped up they gained an audience from the other warrior women.

Alora went with the kick to the shoulder, her body twisting with it as she brought the staff to bare, now using the double handed grasp of the staff as she defended herself. She'd about had enough of defending and gathered the force to her as Armeina swung her staff at her throat. A low growl escaped the sith's throat as she dodged the move, bringing her staff back in a one handed swing while she gestured with the other in a constricting motion. Armiena found herself lifting from the ground in what would normally have been a force choke, though with Alora being careful not to kill her opponant, it was more like a grip to the throat, holding her in place mid air but not constricting her airway. She released it suddenly and pounced home her advantage, her staff a flurry of movements, assisted by the Force as her speed increased.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Despite all of her battles against the Jedi's enemies, Armiena had yet to be Force Choked--true, she had had her limbs broken, sliced off, even torn off, her body shot full of blaster bolts... and her head smashed into a gruesome mass by the Dark Lord's own Warhammer, but she had yet to experience Force Choke or anything remotely like it. Armiena decided that she probably preferred the sudden, searing heat of a lightsaber blade to the slow asphyxiation of Force Choke.

The young woman was acutely aware of the fact that the two Force Users were beginning to draw an audience. She wanted to make sure that the catlike warriors experienced quite a show.

Instead of standing her ground when Alora released her grip, Armiena allowed her knees to buckle and she fell backwards to the ground beneath her staff. In a desperate flurry of hand motions, she managed to seize both her hands... planted the heels of her boots inside her opponent's waist... and gave Alora a big grin as she began to keel over Armiena's head.

Time to fly! Armiena continued rolling across her spine and kicked her feet upwards, effectively pushing Alora over her head. She added to her midair velocity by giving her a healthy nudge with the Force. While the younger woman was still airborne, she rose to her feet and charged. Just before she got in range with her wooden pole, she spun on her heel and used the maneuver to fuel a powerful slash at her midsection.

Despite her opponent--or perhaps because of her opponent--and the fact that she was probably holding back the most devastating of the Sith powers in obediance to her Mistress or in the name of fair sport, Armiena was definitely enjoying their spar.

drayyy.png

Contorting her body as she was flipped over the jedi's head, Alora embraced the pain of the jedi's feet connecting with her body, counteracting her force push and was able to bring her feet in contact with the ground sooner than the Armiena expected. She brought her staff to bare, clashing with her opponants and then using a powerful thrust designed to unbalance her opponant. She followed it by launching herself so that her feet collided with the Jedi's midsection, sending her flying backwards. Landing so her feet planted firmly before she advanced again, her staff moving so that it would collide with the jedi's head... if she'd let it or if Armiena's staff didn't block it.

"Seems to me our warriors need alittle more practice. They're standing round watching and not fighting..."

She back-flipped over and waited to see if Armiena wanted to continue or if she wanted to instruct the warriors...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Zad should no outward signs of Alora's temptations, but he did enjoy the soft caress of her hand upon his face. It was like a god send to stumble upon a planet such as this. He thought back as the other two were speaking, he couldn't recall the name...come to think of it he had just woken up here one day after going to sleep...

He shook the thoughts away and glanced about to see the two females heading off for a spar. He quietly followed, stopping off for a brief time to change into a set of loose fitting robes. He had wanted to begin his training, he wanted greatly to do such, but he couldn't do it without a teacher. So rather then sit around and waste his time he moved through the magnificent hallways. He could hear their spar echoing throughout the hallways so it was easy enough to find.

He slipped into the room and stood slightly behind the rest of the rooms occupants. He observed the pair's movements, intently studying them and comparing them to what he would have done in such positions.

It takes two sides to make war. It only takes one side to make a massacre.

((I've been assuming that we're outside on open ground, but if we're not... it's hardly crucial.))

Alora was certainly fast and strong in the Force, Armiena had to admit that much. Of course, being a Sith Master, the Jedi Knight would have been sorely disappointed if Alora failed to do anything less than give her a great challenge. So she reacted to her opponents stomach kick with a mixture of surprise and pleasure--surprise at having her defenses breached so quickly and getting thrown back, and pleasure at being physically reminded that Armiena was fighting someone who could thoroughly beat her if she lost concentration.

The Jedi Knight rolled frantically away from Alora's downward strike, her body a blur with the aid of the Force. She just barely avoided the attack from the wooden staff, and it sunk into the ground with a dull thud. Armiena was about to rise to exploit the very brief moment in which it was lodged in the slightly moist ground, but it appeared that Alora had already leapt out of reach and seemed satisfied with their short duel.

Our warriors? Armiena paused at Alora's strange choice of words and brushed the dirt off of her robes.

"Naturally. Merely watching is nothing in comparison to hands-on training." Armiena had never seen or even heard of these catlike sentients, and she was somewhat interested in what they could do in combat.

drayyy.png

((we were outside in a training/staging area where space isn't limited))

Alora noticed Zad and pointed to one of the warrior women to spar with him. One that she had noted to be a good fighter.

"Show us what you're made of Zad... lets see how well you can perform..."

She smirked at him in challenge before she gave Armiena a sly look.

"Unless you wish to fight him..."

She indicated for the other women to commence fighting once more.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

The only indication that Armiena gave that she even noticed Alora's... colorful choice of words was the slight coloring of her cheeks as she turned to face Zad. "I, ah..." She coughed lightly, silently cursing herself as her cheeks reluctantly faded from an obvious shade of pink. "Excuse me."

Continuing as though nothing had happened, Armiena casually spun her wooden pole in her hand. "Zad, it's your choice whether you want to do it with her or me."

A couple of seconds passed in which Armiena realized what she had just said. At that moment, her left hand rose to her lips and she actually did curse aloud. Her face turned an interesting shade of red, and she glared at Alora as though her terrible choice of words was somehow her fault...

drayyy.png

Zad's facial expression didn't change as Alora spoke, challenging him to fight one of the powerful women to show off how well he could perform. He idly moved to the side wall and picked up one the weapons it seemed everyone else was using. When the Jedi female spoke his ears perked up, a grin crossing his face before he turned to face her. He quickly slipped on a straight face and turned to face her. His eyes roamed over her body as if sizing her up.

The soft sound of his feet carrying him across the room filled the air. He paused when he arrived in front of the quite obviously embaresed female, once again looking her over before casting a sideways glance at Alora. "If you want my honest opinion, I would have to say it depends on what exactly we are doing. I am sure, quite sure, I could ...do, as you put it, both at once."

Zad paused, watching her face with mild amusement waiting to see what new interesting shade she would turn from his words, she was a bit naive about some things it would appear.

Alora looked pointedly at Armiena, noting her obvious embarrassment. She struggled to keep a straight face, a most difficult task as the jedi continued to blunder with her choice of words. To make matters worse, she seemed to be blaming Alora for what come out of her own mouth, only serving to amuse the sith even more. She turned her glance to Zad then, hearing the double meaning behind his answer as well. Her eyes were dancing with mischief.

"Oh I know you're capable of doing both... big boy..."

Alora looked knowingly at him, challenge vying against the mishief in her eyes. She rested the end of her pole into the dirt, leaning against it as she observed them.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"I... You..." While Armiena sputtered in her desperate search for words, her face grew hotter and turned an even deeper shade of red. The young woman winced again as the shade of her cheeks surpassed pink and gradually approached crimson, despite all of her best efforts to rein in her self-discipline. "Keep your eyes up here!" She gestured madly towards him to keep his eyes above the level of her neck.

At Alora's comment, Armiena's control seemed to snap. Even as her face deepened to a shade that bordered on maroon, she lunged towards Zad. Her wooden pole came from a hair's width of impacting with the young man's forehead and knocking him to the ground, but the Jedi Knight danced aside at the last moment to face Alora and Zad at the same time.

"You up for a real challenge?" She jerked her head, inviting Alora to join her to fight Zad. "Let's get him."

drayyy.png

Zad chuckled at the womens frustration. He find the shades of color her face were turning highly amusing, but even more so the amount of frustration a Jedi seemed to have during this kind of situation. His eyes hadn't been dwelling on the finer points of her figure, but the second she spoke of him keeping his eyes high he lowered them and made sure to make it obvious. He didn't budge at all when she moved to attack, rather he watched as she turned to purposely miss at the last second.

His grin only widen when the Jedi spoke again. He shook his head back and forth before looking at her with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. "I know you have a lot of sexual frustration, but to start with a threesome...should be fun."

Zad raised his stick up into a offensive stance, despite what would be wise. He had been practicing with weaponry for sometime, but to spare with two powerful opponents would be quite interesting, especially with his attitude.

Alora chuckled now at the jedi's discomfort. It was so amusing watching her blush like that. She observed the jedi swing at Zad, her movements stopping short of hitting him before Armiena turned towards her.

"Of course I'm up for a challenge, question is... is Zad?"

She raised her eyebrow at him. She could tell he was just as amused at the jedi's embarrassment, especially when he mentioned the threesome... the pair shared another knowing look. Alora was still attempting not to laugh when she turned back to Armiena,

"Alright Jedi... we'll get him..."

She pushed off her pole, bringing it back up to a ready position as she faced Zad. Through the force she slapped him on his rear end, her face still full of mischief.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Armiena's eyes widened at Zad's comment, especially considering what transpired during the last few hours, particularly how open she had been with Alora before she knew that she was a Sith Master. "Let it be known, you had this coming."

Even as her face struggled to return to a more dignified color, she pulled back into a defensive stance and began to inch towards her opponent. If Zad was willing to attack both of them and receive the beating that he so richly deserved, then so be it. Although, Armiena reflected with an inward wince, if his latest salvo of snide remarks was any indication, he would probably enjoy it.

drayyy.png

Zad scooted forward at the slap on his behind, grinning as he through a glance at Alora. He moved towards them, each of them already ready to start. He moved his hand around slightly, twirling the stick in his hand. His eyes moved over the Jedi's body, then Alora's as a plan began to take form in his mind.

"Hehe..."

Zad quickly moved forward, striking out only to be quickly blocked as he expected. He moved back once more, one female slightly to his front left and the other to his front right. A giant grin crossed his face as he moved forward, performing an unassisted front flip, landing and tossing his stick up in the air as to distract both of the females. His left hand and right hand shot out to the sides and slapped both of them on the behind before reaching up for his stick and moving into a roll to get away.

"So, lets see what you've got."

"Is that all you've got Zad? Shame on you..."

Alora stepped back, readying her staff. She beckoned him towards her...

"Bring it on Babe... bring it on..."

She pouted at him before making a series of advancing flurries at him...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"I swear, I'm either gonna kill you or I'm beginning to like ya..." Armiena's face had only returned to crimson before it quickly deepened in color. At this point, she was beyond caring what words came out of her mouth, because she knew that she was going to have them twisted into all sorts of perverted meanings.

Taking note of Alora's aggressive advance, Armiena threw caution to the winds and tapped the Force to fuel a leap that carried her body above Zad and to his back. She knelt below his staff as it threatened to strike her as a result of his defense against Alora's attacks, then smacked him squarely in the buttocks with her staff. The young woman continued to pivot to her right on her knees, and swept her staff through his legs and knocked him to the ground.

Armiena clicked her tongue. "Eye for an eye, cheek for a cheek..."

drayyy.png

Zad did his best to fend off Alora's advances, as much as he hated to fend off such things. He felt her stick catch him on the side once or twice, but not to many times. His face took on a grin as the Jedi jumped into action, moving in behind him. He was rather surprised when her stick smacked him square on the butt, causing him to jump up slightly and allowed her to sweep his legs away.

"So, you like giving spankings and being on top then?"

The grin on his face was giant, but it didn't quite measure up to the amount of fun he was having with the Jedi. He pulled his feet back and sprung them forward, allowing him to flip up onto his feet quickly. He advanced on the Jedi, using his stick to block her blows and make a few of his own. He caught her stick and pushed it towards the ground before gathering up what little force he could command and jumping over her head. He leaned down low and pulled her head with him, as if to throw her over his shoulder, but instead he turned to she side and planted a firm kiss onto her waiting lips before releasing her and moving towards Alora.

He continued to spar with her for a few minutes before stepping it up and distracting her with his pole and using his left foot to sweep her legs away. He went down with her and stopped himself just above her and planted a passion filled kiss on her lips as well before springing back up and away from the two females...

Alora spotted Armiena's hit to his rear end as well laughing out loud this time at her comments towards Zad. She was having fun. In fact she couldn't remember a duel in which she had enjoyed so much. And it was only getting better. She guffed at his comment towards the Jedi, very amused when he advanced upon Armiena to a point where he kissed her.

"Very smooth prettyboy... very smooth..."

Alora stayed back abit from them, observing the interactions, her frustrations building as he advanced upon her with a series of calculated moves. Alora parried his thrusts, her cheeky facial expressions taunting him, letting him get away with alot more than she normally would have in a serious duel. She found herself swept from her feet and looking up at him before his lips met with hers. That it was passion fuelled was an understatement and not nearly enough for Alora when he leapt back from her again. She sprang back up to her feet deciding to add alittle more spice to the mix, releasing pheromones very subtly as she advanced against him again.

"Come on Zad... I'm know you can do better than that"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

When Zad kissed Armiena on the lips, the young woman practically shrieked with her mouth closed and tried to push him away. At last, the unwanted contact was lifted and Armiena allowed herself to fall free from the young man and rolled backwards from the duel. Upon rising, she watched Alora's... escapades with Zad with a strange mixture of disgust and rueful good humor. "The only frustration I have is the fact that I want to beat your worthless head into the ground..." In spite of herself, she couldn't help but crack a very small smile at the absurdity of their fight.

When Alora went down, Armiena took her turn to press the attack and charged over her fallen body. Before she had even cleared the younger woman, she spun in midair and used her momentum to fuel a blow towards Zad's midsection so powerful that the end of his staff cracked in his effort to block it. Without warning, she moved with such speed that the young man was effectively at her mercy when she followed up with an attack aimed at the side of his head.

But then she felt a peculiar, yet familiar warmth subtly invade her senses. For no sensible reason, Armiena let the blow rise just above Zad's head and whistle through his hair, then returned to her guard and prepared herself for his response. The young man was certainly a... unique opponent despite his lack of training, and she didn't want to rob herself of the chance to see just what he could do by knocking him out.

And all around them, the Torrah warriors continued to fight amongst themselves...

drayyy.png

Draken's ship entered the atmosphere of Vernza-Torrah. Immediatly the sensors began to search the planet for lifeforms and very quickly it pinpointed the greatest mass of life forms. So he had set the ship to land in that area.

Soon after, his ship landed on a landing pad outside of what he thought was a palace. A few minutes later he stepped out of the ship to find that the planet was filled with wildlife. Draken realized that he was beside a training ground, so he decided to see what was happening there.

When he got to the outskirts of the field he found that it was filled with what appeared to be warrior women. So he ventured a bit closer and it was then that he realized why they were gathered around some combatents at the center of the training grounds.

He crept a bit closer till he could see the three people in the center of the field. Then he realized that one of the combatents was his master Alora, so he decided to stay and watch the sparring match.

Draken.jpg

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Zad grinned at Alora's response, looking towards Armiena just in time to see her almost fade from view in her speed. He did his best to avoid her, but failed horribly to her superior command of the force. He heard the impeccable crack of his staff as the Jedi attacked with an intensity previously unseen from her. In the time it took for him to blink she was upon him again, moving for his head. His face betrayed none of the slight fright he had from having his face bashed in, but the Jedi allowed herself to miss him however barely.

A grin crossed his face as he looked at her, his cheeks flush from the spar. He quickly moved back and grabbed another staff, twirling it in effort to show off as he moved around to the two ladies. Something about Alora seeming to draw him towards her, his once slight desire for her increasing gradually.

"I should have known...you like being in control too. I can't believe I missed the signs from your spanking and like of being on top!"

His voice was brimming with a gleeful joy he hadn't known in sometime as he moved around the two. He moved the staff over his knee before quickly raising it and snapping the long pole in half. He moved towards the two women, whom once more had taken to his front left and front right. Zad moved with expert precision and began to execute his perfectly thought out plan. He engaged them both at the same time, despite what would be the smart way to go about something like this.

At the perfect moment, he used each of his shorter staffs to push the females upwards towards the back of their heads. He quickly acted bringing his weapon down and catching the tops of their clothes before sharply pulling upwards again, derobing the two ladies and leaving them in their under garments or whatever they might wear underneath, which would soon be taken care of by yours truly.

"Couldn't stand not seeing such fine bodies..."

Alora had sensed one of her apprentice's show up and as Armiena attacked Zad she instructed one of the warrior women to engage Draken in combat, also Raxeon when he arrived as well.

She observed Zad's moves, knowing he was up to something, specially when she saw his grin. She saw the hint of lust in his eyes and knew that her pheromones were working on both, laughing as Zad again taunted Armiena. As her shirt was ripped from her Alora only raised her eyebrow at him, wondering too what the reaction from this move would be with the Jedi. Alora didn't care who copped an eyeful and she could imagine what her apprentices might be thinking. She smiled a wicked grin as she advanced on Zad.

"You should have said you wanted the stakes upped to penalties Zad, two can play at this game..."

Through the force she ripped his shirt from his body, buttons flying in all directions. She increased the pheromones again.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Armiena snorted even as her emerald eyes widened in shock when her tan robe was ripped to shreds. She was in no means ashamed of her body; in fact, she was proud of the scars that she had accumulated over time in mortal battle, particularly her most recent. Near her left shoulder, a circular scar ringed her upper arm, the only evidence that the Jedi Knight bore of her prosthetic arm. However, she was shocked that Zad had the utter nerve to expose her body by using the Foce, and she was sure that her face reflected her dismay.

Even with the rising heat that strangely accompanied the loss of her clothes, Armiena's mind was still clear and her body had plenty of fight left. The young woman shrugged out of her ruined shirt and let it fall to her feet, then she kicked it directly into Zad's face. For a infinitely small space of time, the man was temporarily blind and Armiena made sure to make complete use of her advantage.

The Jedi Knight delivered a solid blow to Zad's midsection, causing him to double over for breath. In that moment, Armiena reached over the young man's back, under his pants... and roughly pulled up his undergarments.

"You had it coming..." Grinning broadly the entire time, Armiena gave Zad one final playful smack across his cheeks with her staff and shoved him towards Alora.

((Seeing that this duel has transcended the normal limits of decency for this site, we've decided to move it over for the sake of the young'uns, to this site:

http://s13.invisionfree.com/The_Golden_Link/index.php?

Note, the material that follows will likely be explicit and is only for mature viewing. Thank you.))

Edited by Guest

drayyy.png