Vjun

BLCKCLONE

Trowa looked up to the sky; his natural perception had increased at least ten fold with the help of Nurgle and his own splicing techniques. He would have to put more into this fight, but the more he had to put in the better. The world around him was a blur of movement. Time had seemed to slow for these two and it was simple amazing.

Trowa tensed the muscles in his legs before springing backwards away from his attacker. Through the use of the force, from both Sith Lords, the ground where he had been standing and where Exodus was to land began to sink inwards. It was unnatural, but nothing was truly natural for Trowa anymore.

As Exodus landed, Trowa glanced up at him from the edge of the tower. A slight glimmer from his blade caught his pitch black eyes as he looked on. It was near impossible for the two to see anything really. Without the force neither of them would be doing well now. Exodus hit the ground before he expected, Trowa had manipulated the force inside his very mind to make the ground appear as if it was sinking inwards. The bone shattering force with which he hit was amazing, but he did not have time to dwell upon it for the roof was caving now.

Trowa shot forward, his saber out. With the flash of an eye he cut off all of the extra extensions of his opponents robes. Then it was dark and silent. The only light was that of the crimson blade that Exodus still held.

”œNice try, not good enough.”

Carnage.jpg

Suddenly a blinding light flooded into the mind of Exodus as the opposing fist emerged from and connected in mid-air. Exodus' eyes fluttered open as the feeling burned through his eyelids, causing him a moment's discomfort, only aiding the discomfort in his throbbing head from wherever the actual connection was. Slowly, his mind began to revert to full consciousness as the interruption from the impossibly dim illumination from his opponent's eyes chased away the last of his troubled dream. The surface was a mere few feet below the falling soldiers; the rocky grounds were indeed fast approaching.

With no point in time to waste, watching time float by in a dawdling, measured pace. Exodus spun and froze in full form, lengthening both his arms and once more, discharging a remarkable quantity of force, it surpassed its expectancy, shattering the section of terrain into a complete disarray of minerals. The moment seized its sluggish state, igniting into a fury of movement. Fact was, ”œSpider”

P3UXctm.gif

OCC: Until later events this will be the last post of Damon under Yue, due to the fact all I am now wating for is the appceptance of him to rp in the usergroup.

Damon looked at Nurgle and bowed his head. He was unsure of when Nurgle would call of him, but for now he was at peace.

"Thank you Nurgle. I do owe you much and I do thank you for granting me the time to think. I will be at courrsant should my need arise."

With that Damon returned to his ship and blasted off twoards Courrsant.

light.jpg

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

Trowa shifted positions as he rocketed past Exodus. He straightened his legs out preparing for his immanent collision with the wasteland below him. He could see a set of sub light engines blast out of the atmosphere in the distance, but he had no time to think of who it was at the moment. It would be impossible to completely stop his plummet, but he could slow it. Through a great exhortation of the force it was slowed, but that had not been enough. The ground under his feet brought him to a sudden halt, every bone in his body had been jarred but not broken.

Slowly he stood up to his full height, calling to him the two sabers. He cracked his neck as he waited; tossing Exodus his saber once it was in Trowa's hand. Yue had let, it was time to visit Nurgle.

”œLets go, the Jedi is gone.”

Carnage.jpg

Nurgle nodded to Exodus, noting than he acknowledged the man's presence. If Trowa wasn't already killing Exodus, it meant the man was an ally. Nurgle would take care of Exodus after he fulfilled Trowa's request. He spoke to Trowa,

"Your apprentice will return to this world. But just as you suffered consequences, so will she. The light side, even light itself will be repellent to her. Darkness were draw her. Her blood will be poison to anyone else save you. And if she wishes to remain living once I am finished, she will have to pledge her will to me. That is always the price."

Nurgle left Trowa to consider this, and withdrew a jagged knife from his belt. This was not the same as what he'd done for Trowa. With no body, the very earth of Vjun would be conceiving Trowa's apprentice anew. A rebirth of sorts. Nurgle used the knife to cut into his own palm. Nurgle's blood would be the seed for this creation. Droplets fell from the Sith Master's hand, sinking into the ground. Vjun's sky grew darker as tendril vines sprouted from the floor around where Nurgle had deposited his blood. They slowly turned their shape and color into the form of a human body.

As this continued, Nurgle summoned the Force and the even more deeply ingrained, dark power source within him. He used both to draw the apprentice's spirit into this new body. It was a struggle because she had been gone for so long. Nurgle drew from the planets dark side core to finish. The task completed, Trowa's apprentice awoke once more. Given the severity of this creation, this was much more of a shock to her than it had been to Trowa.

"She will remain paralyzed for at least an hour or so. But she is awake and aware. It is probably best you tell her what has happened to her now, while she can't move. At this stage, you must take care to preserve her sanity. As you know, reawakening can be a traumatic experience."

After Trowa's reformation, Nurgle had been weak and tired. But this time he was not phased at all. With the followers he was amassing, Nurgle grew stronger.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Trowa watched as the very earth itself began to form his apprentice into a whole being, much as they had done for his arms so long ago. It was an amazing sight to be on the other side of for once, the roots and vines coming outwards forming around the single drop of Nurgle's blood.

He looked over her body as Nurgle finished up; it was slightly altered from Nurgle's own doing but for the most part remained the same. Wasting little time he moved forward and picked her up, her soft cool flesh felt good upon his arms. He moved towards his ship, speaking as he walked.

”œI will return her to you Nurgle, once she has regained control over her body.”

Carnage.jpg

Trowa silently slipped into his ship. Not a single sound rippled through it, save for the repetitive sound of his foot steps on the hard, cold metal floor. The steady”¦thump, thump, thump. It could drive a person mad. He moved into the area where he kept the food and liquids.

He grabbed a small bottle of water and a small bottle of Corrlian liquor. He would let her chose which she wanted. Trowa tossed his gear into one of the bunks, no need for it now. The only weapon he held was the cold hilt of Shy's Lightsaber. He strode into the room she laid at rest in; her body was still”¦completely motionless. But he could tell her mind was racing and rightfully so.

He gracefully sat at the edge of the bunk, looking down upon her face. He didn't know what to say, he had thought of the things he would say if ever given the chance, but no words came to mind and the task of even forming words was out of the question. He brought up his right hand and slowly traced it along her cheek, no longer was she his apprentice but she was a Lord now. At least she would be once she was up and moving about”¦

After what seemed to be an eternity he finally spoke. His voice was calm, cold, almost seeming not to care when in reality it hid everything and betray most everything.

”œTell me Shy, how you feel”¦besides the obvious confusion and pain.”

Carnage.jpg

Nurgle faced Exodus. While Trowa and Shy were away from the castle, it only seemed logical to determine what Exodus wanted.

"I can sense you are already a powerful Sith Lord. What do you desire from me?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

He could feel his vast reserves of energy ebbing on low now that his hysteria had started to calm and his adrenaline fuelled body started to flush itself of excess biological proteins. Exodus' infernal grumbling was louder in his head now than it had been for months, he had little doubt that his lack of sleep and physical exhaustion contributed to such darkened rowdiness. His mind tried to shied away for the reason he was trudging so far through cautious territories.

To say he had been surprised by the question, caught off guard, were mere excuses that he would not allow himself, they were excuses unworthy of Sith and he held himself to a higher standard. His tuition under such a division eliminated any recklessness and enhanced his vigilance and readiness to face threats that opposed him. Nonetheless, this one was more welcoming. His tone sly, and cunning as if planning something to an alterior degree already. Respectfully speaking, Exodus kept himself in check, as to not aggravate the superiority that stood before him.

"I seek guidance, power, a reason of fulfillment. I am lost without such, and grow in strength for what would seem to be a very bland and narrow view. I wish to expand such, throughout the knowledge that you have shown already. Will you show me the way?"

P3UXctm.gif

Trowa's face turned down to the side as Shy's hand collided with it. It burned, not his face but his blood. Fiery red was added the colors sloshing about in the under current of his mind. He wanted to lash out, his duel with Exodus had brought up a lot of pent up power that he wanted to release.

He did not turn to look at her once more, but instead kept his face lowered to the side as she had left it. His mouth struggled to form words; he battled through his minds storm to seek out an answer to her question. Neither task was successful unfortunately. The ship was completely silent now; neither of them spoke for a long while. The quietness was as thick as Trowa's soul was lost.

”œIt was my fault you died”¦my mind had been plagued with thoughts of you, but only once you had departed this realm. I sought to bring you back to this realm by the only means I knew”¦Nurgle. You are tied to him, as am I”¦”

Carnage.jpg

Trowa looked into Shy's eyes, his train of thought ended as he gazed into her violet orbs. So much color”¦a spark of life alive in them that were strangely absent from his. She had not been lost as he had. His mind”¦body”¦and soul had all been lost now. He was forsaken, his place in the after life already determined.

Once more he was at a loss for words, but this time it was more of because the awe that her eyes struck inside him. He was a part of Nurgle, now she was a part of Nurgle and as such part of Trowa. A bond had been formed through his training of her and through Nurgle, but rather then tell her of it or tell her that she was now a Sith lord he did something unexpected.

He leaned in and stole a kiss, his lips briefly caught upon hers. Her soft lush lips pressed against his for the briefest of seconds. He pulled away, not knowing how she would react to it. She had never gotten the chance to react to the last kiss he stole on Mimban”¦but she now held the chance to react. Trowa avoided her eyes as he awaited her to do something to him”¦slap him again, pull her out saber. Surely she would react negatively”¦despite her attitude today she had always hated him”¦right?

Carnage.jpg

Trowa looked down, his eyes laying at rest upon Shy's hair. He had been taken by surprise by her action as much as she had his”¦perhaps more so. He had half expected her to steal one of his own weapons and attempt to castrate him or something of the sort. She had not though, and it was a pleasant surprise. He slipped his own arms around her back and closed his eyes.

His mind seemed to slow, almost to a stop. It was in a state of near complete rest, a state it had not known in some time. The state would surely be shattered soon, as was the way of his life. If it was calm or relaxed him”¦he would lose it. Whether it be by his own hand, or that of another it was inevitable.

Trowa reached down to his side and pulled the hilt of a saber off of his belt. He sat the cold handle down upon the bed next to Shy. He leaned back some and looked into her eyes again.

”œShy, you are now a Sith lord. Your death had been your final trials”¦”

Carnage.jpg

As Nurgle had sensed before, Exodus was a worthy Sith. He had strength of both the Force and the body. But he knew so little about this man. He spoke, still considering what to do with the Sith,

"You must realize anything I teach you will come with a price. The unimaginable power I lend out must be returned with an equally powerful sacrifice from the one I grant it to. We'll get to that in a moment. First, answer me two questions. What kind of power and knowledge are you looking for? Why do you seek it?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

A cold breeze gusted through the close-knit trees, the sudden stir reviving the failing embers of the fire. Exodus contemplated the ideals that were established within the conversation. At first, the thought of performing adequate missions or tasks for the superior being would suffice - but now these sacrifices began to sound threatening, discriminating to his very soul. What was he to do? He knew what he wanted, but how he wanted it would differ in masses.

"Power, knowledge - The same and not. I seek these two quantities to heighten what this vessel can perform. I wish to reach levels unattainable by most. You must think I am a mindless puppet, searching for such merely for recognition and fame. That is far from the truth, this determination resolves my revelation to protect the Sith, my family and for personal satisfaction. A satisfaction that will create clearification to my purpose.. That purpose.. The purpose for my existence."

P3UXctm.gif

Nothing was ever written in stone. There was always the fork in the path, the decision that could take one's life in either of two completely opposite directions. For him, as far as Exodus was concerned, there had been no decision, no turning point. He was to serve Nurgle completely and knew such was the case from the first moment that he laid eyes on his divinity. But he knew his own strength of will. He knew that he would not accept that he was his; he knew that he would not come to him easily. That he might never come to him at all, but Exodus knew the day would come.

Carefully reaching into his wavering robe, removing a mechanical device from a hidden compartment and extending it to Nurgle before him, allowing the comm link to fall into the god's grasp.

"Your excellency. I find that the realization of the matter is condemned to a more serious tone, a tone in which I cannot yet fully follow. I believe partnership, associates or something of that nature could be established, but to dwell into deeper methods, it would require deep mediation and time to cut loose a decision."

Nodding in respect, Exodus turned on his heel and sauntered into the forest, immediately the threatening feelings were out of reach. The trees became a big blanket, castinghim in even more shadow and gloominess.

"I shall contact you from time to time, we'll have much to discuss in due time"

Once again, marching off with utmost confidence, treading with a tempting dominance even in his early stages of his legacy all the while respecting the supremacy that ruled over the lands, lands in which he took fondness over. He had to admit. The dark and peculiar mysticism that devoured this world, fed him with impudence in which he took control over almost immediately. There it was, his crafty vessel, buried within the thickness of it all ”“ succumbed to the suffocating malevolence that loomed the area. Lifting a weary arm, extending it to its full extent, banishing waves of the force in order to rid the vessel of the microorganisms and vines that it reeked of, all the while releasing the exhaust pipes on the clamped shuttle door, allowing it to fall to an ear shattering crack amongst the already tortured land.

”œSo long, Nurgle..”

P3UXctm.gif

From the depths of space, a lone Lambda-class shuttle with Imperial markings descends into the rough atmosphere of Vjun, in his subconscious, far from the capacity of a Force-sensitive, Phillep's eyes beheld a jewel of dark power that seemed to come closer and closer as the shuttle and it's seven occupants rocked within the vessel. The Lambda-class shuttle managed to land somewhat awkwardly despite the skill of the Imperial Pilot, the landing ramp extended and Phillep walked off dressed in commoner's garb, relaxed robes that hung heavily on his frame. His armed guards, he ordered to remain aboard, the youthful composure of the Admiral, still reeked of blood and decay from the corpse that he had been fiddling with, he walked into the ground and felt it rock beneath him.

There was no way he could understand the planets superhuman consciousness, thus, the nature of his exploration and discovery served dual purposes; both to open his own instincts to the plethora of powers gained from understanding the nature of the Dark Side, despite formal training or the general aptitude of force-sensitivity, inherent in his Trandoshan Force-Sensitive Elite Death Squads and for his own needs to become attached to a greater religious discipline, to take on a much more formal role than military despot within the Empire...

His eyes were absorbed by the dark jungles that smothered the planet and the foul weather that beated upon his body, yet he continued to wander from the vessel in the darkness.

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

Trowa slipped down the wall landing upon his knees as Shy released her hold upon him. His dark soulless eyes gazed downwards upon the floor laid before him. He didn't know what to say”¦he had let his anger get the best of him and now”¦this had happened. He struggled to even form rational thought out of what had just happened. It seemed neigh impossible. He stood up facing the wall. Something unnatural crept up his back, a shiver of fear, a shiver of pure self loathing. He had never paused in his new life to take a look back upon himself”¦

Even thing he struggled against, everything he had wished to stop from happening again. He had done such unspeakable acts himself. He had killed the children of others in his quest to avenge his own child”¦he had murdered hundreds of thousands all in his quest to gather power.

He swallowed, choking down his spit. For all of the physical pain he could endure”¦for all of the pain he could inflict”¦He was reduced to this from but a few words. He did not move a muscle as all of his equipment and gear moved towards him. He stood up and began to grab the pieces out of the air faster then most eyes could perceive. In but a few seconds he was fully clothed and ready to leave. Slowly he moved towards the cockpit, not turning back to look at Shy.

Once in the control area he began to activate the systems. He ran his hands over the controls, punching in endless lines of data. Once finished she ship slowly started to vibrate as the cargo hold opened up from the top of the ship. He had programmed the ship to fly back to Naboo on auto-pilot once Shy finished here. He moved towards the back of the ship, struggling to keep his mind at bay and this new emotion under wraps”¦this new emotion”¦guilt.

He paused at the doorway that Shy stood inside of. He looked in at her, his expression solemn. He moved his head upwards until his eyes met with hers. He gazed into her violet orbs with his own pitch black eyes. When he spoke, his voice almost quaked.

”œI am going to Naboo, Shy. You have to go speak with Nurgle now”¦When you are finished, you have my ship to take you to Naboo”¦or wherever you wish if you can pilot it.”

Carnage.jpg

Several Cy lookouts had spotted the ship approaching and Phillep's exit. They transmitted the Imperial look of its occupant to Nurgle.

Imperials? I feel somewhere deep inside I should be angry at them. I should hate them. Before Tzeentch awakened me . . . the Imperials did something to me.

But the memory appeared to be gone. Nurgle felt a profound sadness at this that he could not explain. It was the first time in many years he'd felt this emotion. Nurgle spoke over his comm, an emotional tinge to his voice,

"Find out what he wants. Bring him to the castle or send him away, it's at your discretion."

Nurgle could sense profound wickedness in the one that had arrived. But the feelings the Imperials stirred up were too distracting to consider it.

Meanwhile, several Cy guards appeared almost out of nowhere approaching the shuttle. The Cy's were humanoid in appearance, but with many visible cybernetic implants over their bodies. The unit leader spoke, not aware of Phillep's rank,

"Sir, we represent the owner of this planet. What business do you have on Vjun?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Phillep drew the black cloak, tightly about him, protecting him from the inclement weather, as he overlooked the locals, taking note of their cybernetic humanoid patterns and inwardly smiling, So it is true, I have found some semblance of what the dark side does to its... servants.

Phillep offered a deep bow to the Cy leader and pleaded in a fairly gracious tone,

"I come in service of my Imperial Overlords, I came here, to my knowledge a world steeped in the dark side to understand the nature of the Force. I am a simple researcher and have read many levels of pertinent information on this Vjun and chose it as the first stop in my surveys of Force-sensitive worlds. I hope I am not lost and am not seen as a bother, I merely came out of educational and personal merit to better understand something as elusive as the Force through my own eyes."

When Phillep's statements were completed, he nodded once more, and brought his eyes back onto those of the Cy leader, awaiting his response... "If I may speak to the... Lord of this place, he may have something more to offer me in my pursuits."

phillep.jpg

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

The Cy commander nodded and motioned for Phillep to follow. An armed escort guided the man to the old castle where Nurgle dwelt. The Cy silently transmitted the words of Phillep to Nurgle. Inside the ancient structure, the Sith Master was still wallowing in his emotional reaction to the Imperials when he heard the Cy's words.

I must forget about these lost memories. This man seeks knowledge. He could be a valuable ally. At the least, I must treat him with cautious respect. If the Imperials are taking an interest in Vjun I must make sure they get a favorable view of its owner.

Nurgle held no fear the Imperials could destroy him. But their massive fleet could create unwanted publicity and a number of other setbacks Nurgle didn't want to deal with.

Outside entrance the Cy's broke off their escort of Phillep.

"The gate is open. Nurgle awaites you just inside, in the main hall."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Phillep's eyes remained focused on the ground, his thoughts blocked off by mental blocks that would at least cause significant difficulty for a Jedi Knight or a Sith Lord of high regard to break, but they focused on several things... including Phillep's desire to better understand the power that serviced this place and more importantly, who exactly this Nurgle was.

Upon raising his glance to the gates, he noticed the Cy dissappear into the dark realm's unknown, a long path to the Main Hall laid before him and he nodded towards the Cy leader, offering "Farewell." He drew the cloak tighter around him, now, through the moisture and perspiration of the humid planet, it almost stuck to his skin and smelled awful, or perhaps that was the very atmosphere. The face of Phillep had taken on many changes since his rise to the Admiralcy after the fall of Emperor Yahn and despite his best efforts, political prowess and military strategy, the Empire would remain stagnant until the soldiers and citizens could rally behind a figure that represented something greater than a military despot, a religious figurehead, that was the influence of the Emperor and that is what Phillep sought, either a means to tap into the will of the Force or a cause which he could claim as his own.

His footsteps echoed as he passed into the cavernous Castle structure and his eyes befell a figure that he could not place, though remained awfully familiar in his studies... especially thus pertaining to genetic engineering and biomedical research, remaining cautious, the man-without-a-name bowed deeply in respect and rose, "Greetings, Lord Nurgle..."

phillep.jpg

"Greetings to you as well."

Nurgle surveyed the stranger. The Imperial had an air of command about him, that much was obvious. It said a lot that this commanding nature was able to show through under these conditions. Thousands of light years from an Imperial outpost and on a foul and evil planet, this man still appeared calm.

"Have a seat."

On this planet many years ago, battles between powerful Sith and Jedi were conducted. This planet had been a conductor for such conflicts for millenia. There was much history of dark dealings here since well before the days of the Old Republic. The dark side saturated the air. In this oppressive atmosphere, the two men took their seats. Using the dark side that flowed around them, Nurgle probed the Imperial man's inner feelings.

"You told my man that I may have something to offer you. What do you think that is? I'm not sure what I could give to a simple researcher."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

"A simply researcher, Lord, is easily pleased. I seek history and awareness of the Force." Despite the high training offered Imperials in the way of defending against mental assault, it was quite difficult to rid his mind of invasion in a place so super-saturated with the dark side energies, yet he struggled, even as he felt the presence probing. He had sufficient awareness of his consciousness to sense the assault, but insufficient to mend against it.

He coughed, offering no words, yet through body language, signaling full awareness of the fellow's attempt, "I come here because my Commanders have asked me to, to come here, to Korriban, to Dathomir, to Kashyyk, to any place steeped in the Dark Side of the Force... including Yavin IV, if it still existed."

There was a table between the two men and Phillep's hand graced the surface and his eyes turned to the surface and then back to the Lord, "It is my understanding that if you rule this world, you must have some knowledge of this place... either in antiquity or of the nature of the Force. You must know it's Power."

phillep.jpg

Nurgle read the body language as Phillep intended. It was an admirable attempt to resist Nurgle's power. The Sith Master was becoming very intrigued by this strange Imperial. If he'd wanted to, he could have easily forced all the knowledge of this man, pulled Phille's true intentions out.

But he has shown little fear in an extremely hostile environment. That deserves a reward.

Instead of pushing further, Nurgle backed off his use of the Force on Phillep. For the moment at least.

"I could tell you a great many things about the dark side of the Force. This planet was once a base for the separatists including the Jedi traitor Count Dooku. But its history is far older than that. Vjun had been a very prosperous world full of wealthy nobles in the early days of the Old Republic. None of this incredible power could stop a strange sickness that began to take hold. It did not directly kill. Instead victims were driven insane. People murdered their own loved ones and only a very small population remained when Dooku took over. The nobles that had lived here had Force talent running through their veins. It is my opinion that this combined with the great suffering poisoned Vjun's core. The dark side reigned over this planet in such chaos that its vastly rich populous never recovered their glory. They did not all die out. Instead they lived in squalor and shame during and beyond the days of Dooku right up until modern times. It was only when I felt the call of Vjun, that I was able to direct Vjun's dark power toward a goal and return the people here to a level of dignity once more."

Of course, Nurgle did not mention yet that this dignity involved turning the populous into Cy's and Reapers.

"The other planet's you mention hold little knowledge compared to Vjun. Everything you wish to know about the dark side and so much more can be found right here. But I am not certain if I should share all of my knowledge. Why does the Empire desire this research? Who authorized such an inquiry?"

Nurgle had given Phillep a window into a vast treasure trove. Now it was Phillep's opportunity to return the favor.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

The Admiral listened and listened intently, "If your power is as vast as you boast, my own identity... my reality, my purpose, would already be in your hands. I can only assume, that you offer me this shred of dignity, out of some ploy or some game, perhaps I have teased your fancy, Lord Nurgle."

Phillep's eyes set themselves back upon the table as the powerful man's questions rung through his mind, "I suppose, the truth is, I authorized this research... I am curious about the nature of the Force... I am... the Empire," an almost heavy sigh escaped Phillep's mouth and he set his eyes back upon the figure before him, "I have come to be Awakened, Lord Nurgle."

Phillep drew his hands back onto his lap and stared straight at the man without uttering a single word for several minutes, "There are rumors towards the zenith of a Sith's power he is able to... awaken the Force in Disciples. I seek it's voice within me, so that I may turn my Empire into a true Empire and myself as Emperor. My minions, my legions of twisted beings, mutations of the Force, as my Adepts... my true followers, scores of Priests and Priestesses under my Theocratic regime. I seek to complete Palpatine's glory and fulfill the true might of the Empire as an immortal, self-sufficient entity. I seek no fragile allegiance with the fickle Sith... I seek to build apart and strengthen from within."

The blinding hunger for power seeped from Phillep's core and spread sickly into the air, something that would incite the appetite of most Sith...

"Those, Lord Nurgle, are my intentions."

phillep.jpg

Now we are getting somewhere.

This man wished to gain control of the Empire obviously. (Or perhaps was already in control, Nurgle wasn't quite sure.) Regardless, Phillep's desires stretched far beyond command of the diminishing Empire. They extended to the entire galaxy. Nurgle wasn't quite sure he'd give Phillep that much. But he could provide this man with more than Phillep ever dreamed possible, as long as Phillep was willing to pay the price.

I will have three to carry out my wishes now, among others. But these three will be the tentacles of my power. Hephaestus will lead my armies, Trowa will be my connection to the Sith, and this man will be the face of Nurgle.

Having control of the Empire through Phillep was a golden opportunity indeed.

"I can give you the minions you ask for and much more. You saw the changes I wrought in the Cy's. That is the tip of the iceberg. But first Phillep you must do something for me."

It seemed as if Vjun itself trembled in anticipation.

"I am not just a Sith Master. I am something . . . older. A Sith would ask for part of your Empire, or some other such nonsense. I do not need such things. The price for my gifts is simple."

Nurgle's presence entered the mind of Phillep.

You must surrender your will to me.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Phillep's eyes blinked and for a flash of a second, he felt the presence of another enter his consciousness... it was unlike either of the recent Emperor's, it was... stronger, baser, deeper. Instead of fighting he felt the power of the man and swayed, he nodded,

"I am your vassal, Lord Nurgle, I am your's to command."

phillep.jpg

Nurgle felt Phillep surrender himself to the deity. Nurgle felt that this would be one of his greatest acquisitions. Nurgle was certain Phillep would serve Nurgle well.

The Empire. Their destruction motivated me before I was awakened. Strange that it was they who scarred this body, and now they kneel before me.

"This arrangement is permanent and binding. It is imprinted upon your soul. I reserve the right to ask of you anything I wish. And I give you that same right as one of my Champions. Is there anything you immediately desire?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

The flames advanced on him. In a panic, he searched the room for something or someone who could help him. In the corner, lay his father, blood pooling around his head. His mother was nowhere to be found. The screams outside rose and fell with each explosion, the ground heaving with each impact. He moved his limbs experimentally. Nothing was broken so he began to crawl towards what once was the door.

The house seemed to fade away as he was lifted gently into the air. He looked up, hoping to see his mother, but he realized his house had been hit by a pulse blast and he was being thrown into the air in sickening slow motion. The ground approached slowly and then suddenly rushed up, sending the world into a gray haze. Stars danced in front of his eyes, but frustratingly, he never lost consciousness. He couldn't hear anything and the side of his face felt scalding hot.

A rough arm grabbed him and hauled him to his feet. Being upright made his stomach heave and his vision begin to gray out again. A far off voice was telling him something but he couldn't understand it. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his mother being held by two of the hellish soldiers, but didn't dare call out to her. Without warning, the soldier holding him down gestured violently. Realization screamed at him from inside his aching skull and he tried to call out, but his mouth was full of blood and his lips were swollen.

His mother fell to the bloody sand, blaster burns charring her face and chest. The little boy's face went limp as the emotion bled from him. He turned away from his mother's body and looked his captor in the eye. Without hesitating, the helmeted soldier brought the butt of his blaster down on the boy's face and, thankfully, the evil scene around him melted into darkness.

The flames advanced on him. In a panic, he searched the room for something or someone who could help him. In the corner, lay his father, blood pooling around his head. His mother was nowhere to be found. The screams outside rose and fell with each explosion, the ground heaving with each impact. He moved his limbs experimentally. Nothing was broken so he began to crawl towards what once was the door.

The house seemed to fade away as he was lifted gently into the air. He looked up, hoping to see his mother, but he realized his house had been hit by a pulse blast and he was being thrown into the air in sickening slow motion. The ground approached slowly and then suddenly rushed up, sending the world into a gray haze. Stars danced in front of his eyes, but frustratingly, he never lost consciousness. He couldn't hear anything and the side of his face felt scalding hot.

A rough arm grabbed him and hauled him to his feet. Being upright made his stomach heave and his vision begin to gray out again. A far off voice was telling him something but he couldn't understand it. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his mother being held by two of the hellish soldiers, but didn't dare call out to her. Without warning, the soldier holding him down gestured violently. Realization screamed at him from inside his aching skull and he tried to call out, but his mouth was full of blood and his lips were swollen.

His mother fell to the bloody sand, blaster burns charring her face and chest. The little boy's face went limp as the emotion bled from him. He turned away from his mother's body and looked his captor in the eye. Without hesitating, the helmeted soldier brought the butt of his blaster down on the boy's face and, thankfully, the evil scene around him melted into darkness.

Another dream perhaps. These became much more frequent throughout each understanding of the last. Consciousness flooded back and he sat bolt upright. Noticing, he was yet again upon the planet of Vjun. No sooner from his realization, his ears began to fabricate a terrifying ring with the intensity to break glass itself. His ears almost immediately began to trickle with the common red substance that he was now familiar with.

Exodus raced ahead with all his Force abilities focused on increasing his speed and finding the quickest path through the dark forest that lay before him all the while covering his head with unbearable agony. Trees and foliage went past in an indistinguishable blur as he darted around the immovable obstacles. The smaller bushes and various animals he gracefully hurdled without even the slightest break in his stride as he barreled recklessly onward. He was moving much faster than any normal man could ever hope to achieve on foot, but still Exodus knew it would not rid his mind of the pain. The faint traces of acrid smoke seeping into the night air warned that he was once again close to the fortress.

Unable to spare the energy to contemplate time, he redoubled his efforts and was rewarded with a slight increase in his already astonishing speed and agility. As he approached the small clearing that served as a threatening home and secluded household for the minions of darkness, Exodus began to sense the presence of a half dozen beings if not more, occupying the property. The ringing was gone, and the choice was here once again. This time, his decision was clear.

[Awaiting at the doors.]

P3UXctm.gif