Vjun

BLCKCLONE

Grim amusement filled the biological half of Haphaestus' mind. What had become a test of mechanics and melding his droid half with his biological half was now to be a test of skill in combat. In truth, it wouldn't be all that different. More importantly, it would be the chance to prove that all that he had learned had made him the most powerful being in the galaxy other than the gods themselves.

The Sith apprentice immediately slashed with speed too fast to track with the naked eye. The blur of his dark red lightsaber proceeded through the tree limb that was attempting to entangle him. It was severed with more ease than a vibroblade cutting through cortosis.

Leaping forward, Haphaestus evaded the two logs that had begun to close in on him from either side. They connected with each other and splintered, sending chips of wood and splinters everywhere. These cut into Haphaestus' thick, rubbery skin, causing him to feel pain, but they did not slow him down or give him pause.

They only made him more powerful.

Calling on the Dark Side of the Force, the droid commanded it to serve him. As if he were controlling a ferral bantha with relatively tiny reigns, he brought the Force around him. He first created and maintained a sphere of protection, taking the form of an invisible bubble. He projected then a sphere of pure fire, this time feuled by flying wood and the thick air around him. The flame hit a tree, lighting it. The fire spread like a disease in an instant.

Regardless of the fire consuming them, the trees continued to attack him, animated by a force that Haphaestus knew was sprung from the Dark Side that he countered them with. He sprinted faster than any biological being could, enhancing his movement with the Force to make his servomotors capable of far more than they should have been.

As he ran he spun his lightsabers, constantly blurring around him, severing ambient branches and hostile roots. At one point a log was hurled at his head. He had it in thirty peices by the time its shards connected with his Force shield, scattering as if being dropped onto a stone surface.

The speed of his sprint was matched by the spreading flame, which fed on the Dark Side that had created it. The forest was evil, but it was very flammable. Heat pressed around Haphaestus, and he was annoyed that he could feel it. However, he drew power. He hated the pain and heat, and hate set him free.

Rising clear off his feet, the once-droid moved like a rocket through the forest, spinning his lightsabers with the speed required to completely dice through trees in his way rather than going around them. Databank: Forces: Gravity: Physics thereof: "Something cannot achieve flight without the proper distribution of weight and the means to create lift." Deleting sentence. It was a useless file anyway.

The edge of the dark forest in view, Haphaestus abruptly slowed, planting his feet in the earth. He sliced down the last tree in his way and walked calmly from the darkness. His sensors reflected that he had left the fire far back, and that there was a line of destruction marking where he had been. Releasing his current grip on the Force, the droid deactivated his lightsabers, almost completely unscathed. He waited for Nurgle.

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle materialized out of the darkness. Dawn began to break on the horizon behind him. Most of the light was blotted by the black clouds and constant rain of Vjun. But even the dark powers of Vjun and Nurgle could not completely destroy the sun's rays. Light still penetrated the dark, it's faint glow making Nurgle appear all the more eerie. Thought it was doubtful the droid Hephaestus would notice this.

Hephaestus if everything I envisioned. Loyalty, unmatched strength and intelligence, the instincts of a human without the unnecessary emotions, and most of all he possesses the knowledge to lead my armies. Experiment successful.

Pleased with himself, Nurgle spoke loudly to the droid,

"You are finished."

Nurgle withdrew his lightsaber igniting the blade. There was tension in that moment before Nurgle lowered his weapon until it was parallel with the ground.

"Your training is most certainly finished. Kneel, and you will no longer be my apprentice."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Haphaestus complied. Fact: Sith knighting rituals have varied and evolved through the years. Once they were bloody, a sort of initiation ritual, but since then times have changed. The Sith are not what they once were, most of their teachings from my time lost. Muse: It will be interesting to see what Lord Nurgle plans.

Kneeling at the feet of a god, he that was no longer a droid but not fully organic either stretched out with the Dark Side. He felt everything around him permeated with the dark, stiffling cloud of that side of the Force. But that cloud was his power. It was his servant, and it gave him unlimited power.

And now a droid was to be named as a Sith Lord. The impossible was achieved, and that which could not be was. That which was implausible was now fact, and the gap between sentience and the half-conciousness of a droid was bridged. Search: percentage chance of a droid being made a Sith Lord: 0%. Error. Programming disruption. Cannot find "0%". Is there such a thing?

My programming cannot grasp that which I have achieved. I will shut down a little more. From now on, there is no 0%. There is always a way.

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle felt the air of Vjun thickened. The planet began to respond to Hephaestus's advancement. Nurgle layed his saber above the head of Hephaestus.

"You have excelled in your training more skillfully than any of my previous apprentices."

Nurgle's saber deignited.

"Rise Sith Lord General Hephaestus."

As Nurgle spoke, the sky crackled with lightning and the sky turned oppressively dark. Though it was day, the entire surface of Vjun shifted to the blackest of nights that had ever been seen on the darkside planet. But Nurgle and Hephaestus still saw as if it was the brightest day, their eyes unaffected. And what Hephaestus saw next was impressive indeed. Thousands of soldiers, Cy's and Reaper's alike made a massive semicircle around the two Sith, sensibly avoiding the forest. They all kneeled before their masters.

"Look at your skin Hephaestus. Never forget that your flesh and blood was once my own. You have been afforded greater power than I have granted anyone. Now as a Sith Lord, you are prepared to master that power. As it stands now, every soldier hear obeys you as they would me. They will lay their lives down if you demand it. But with practice you can gain even more power. The control I exhibit over Vjun is also yours. One day you will be able to summon lightning from a clear sky, force the earth to move beneath your feet, and even bring alive the very plants of this planet as your warrior servants!"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Haphaestus had officially received so much more power than he ever would have thought possible...but there was always the opportunity to receive more. Now Nurgle tempted him with the future works of what he would be able to do...he would become a force so terrible that nature, the winds, the sea and the earth would do as he commanded.

"Statement: Thank you, Master. I owe you my power, and I will use it only to serve you," Haphaestus said. "I will hold to my oath regardless of where my power takes me. Request: In return, I ask that you make me more powerful than any other being."

He left the limit to that off. The words "any other being" could even be taken to becoming more powerful than Nurgle himself, so it was only known to Haphaestus whether that was his intent or not. It would be up to Nurgle's imagination. Surely he would suspect that Haphaestus' power would corrupt him, but surely he would also know that the once-droid would never break his oath.

The army around him was truly at his command, and yet he had nothing to do with them yet. He had no opponent to fight, no way to further test and improve his skills. "Master Nurgle," he said. "What would you have me do now?"

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle knew Hephaestus's lust for power would only increase. It was the nature of being a Sith. Nurgle suspected the droid part of his General only increased this desire. It was logical to wish to become the most powerful. And indeed Nurgle still planned for Hephaestus to grow as his most powerful servant. For the moment, it was best for Hephaestus to think himself limitless, but servant was the key word there. Never would Hephaestus's power rival Nurgle's. Nurgle would see to that.

"Did not one of my brethren, Tzeentch, promise you armor at the completion of your training?

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

"Statement: He did indeed Master, and it was to be armor completely immune to damage," Haphaestus answered. "However, this Tzeentch is either idle or extremely busy, for it has been some time since he made his promise and has not yet fulfilled it. Once I receive this armor, however, I will be invulnerable to all but the Force itself."

At least, that was the way he saw it.

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle understood that problem. Tzeentch could often get preoccupied.

"When my brother makes his return, we will remind him of his promise. In the meantime, it may be advantageous for both of us to get reacquainted with the Sith. We are above their power, but we still need them to be reminded that you and I are of that Order. What do you say to a trip to Cardia?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Haphaestus nodded. He was aware that Nurgle had followers and believers that were both good and evil, just as any god in any religion would. He was not convinced that Nurgle was evil himself, though it was clear that he used both the Dark Side and the Light Side of the Force, preferring apparently the former. It was a curious thing that he called himself a Sith now.

The once-droid himself was certainly evil in his own eyes. Even his original programming had been somewhat sadistic and lustful for battle. But now, with emotions and the Dark Side of the Force, he was truly evil. But even being evil could be covered up by sheer loyalty and cold efficiency. Coldness could often be misconceived as evil, but Haphaestus did not believe that it was.

Was he, then, truly evil? Or was he just a droid that had become able to use the Dark Side of the Force, never truly offered an alternative that he never really wanted to hear? Furthermore, did it really matter?

I am what I am. Simply put, I am like Nurgle. My true alignment is not truly known even to myself, though I am a Sith Lord. I may end up fighting on the side of darkness against the Jedi Knights, but that will be up to Nurgle. He is the master of both Jedi and Sith.

"Statement: I am ready to leave when you are, Master," he said, reverting subconciously to one of his old habits. He wasn't restricted by programming to begin his sentences with introductory and identification phrases, but he did anyway. It was slightly amusing. He would drop the habit if and when he needed to.

HOWEsON.png

As Damon's ship"Inheirtance" pulled out of hyper space into to orbit around the planet he could tell that the planet was covered with dark energies. The Jedi in side of him told him not to go to the planet that he could handle the darkness inside of himself, yet the Sith pushed him to move foward. He piolted the ship twoards the only landing left that he could see. He exited the ship and saw no one.

Damon carefuly walked around in search of the person who could help him. The force inside of him forced Damon to stop. The Jedi and the Sith had equal control of him now, He was part Damon; yet he was also somthing more, he was Yue. The name he was raised as and the name he used as a solider. Cold, cruel, mucifuless, and murding. It was the oposite of everything that Damon was. The dark side was now repersented in corporial form, and it was excited to find to some one of such power. Damon knew he would have to hurry and find the person who help him control Yue before Yue would take over.

light.jpgbanner.jpg

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

Nurgle frowned suddenly as Hephaestus stopped speaking.

"I apologize General, but you'll have to amuse yourself for a while. We have an intruder."

Nurgle exited the castle, making his way quickly through the cold night. The Sith Master found several Reapers watching the young man from the surrounding hills. They were masters of stealth, and they had not been spotted by Yue.

"Back down for now. I will greet this stranger."

As Yue exited his ship, he was greeted with an intense darkness and sheets of pouring rain. Out of this rain, a small man in a tattered cloak suddenly materialized. Nurgle stretched out his awareness to examine Yue.

I can sense his torn mind. This will prove entertaining.

"Excuse me young fellow, who are you? Why have you come to the planet of Vjun? This planet is the property of Nurgle."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Trowa quickly brought his ship out of hyperspace, barely having time to take the necessary precautions as he had been sleeping just a few seconds before. He could feel three familiar presences”¦but only two should have been here on this planet. He brought his own aura into himself and hid it away deeply so that only the strongest people in the force could find the faint ripple he left in it”¦.

He prepared the ship for landing, making sure the landing gear and all of that was out before landing. It was a difficult task to do with all of the rain lashing out at him, but even though he could see just fine and made it down. Trowa idly moved towards the exit ramp to watch the rain and see if he could make out any figures.

As soon as he opened the door some wet, tiny, fur ball ran past him and into his ship. He slapped the controls to close the door and sought out the thing that got past him. He would wait in the ship until the one he knew as Yue left, then he would speak with Nurgle”¦or perhaps just send him a force message.

He found the little fur ball through the face, as he didn't feel like wasting his time. It was rolled up in the blankets of his bed running around trying to dry off”¦it was rather entertaining, but that was not the odd part of this all. The thing seemed to be connected to the planet itself, more so then any other animal that would ever survive here. It seemed to be a force sensitive animal.

Trowa pulled back the sheets to see a furry brown face staring back at him, it was a ferret. He shook his head and searched out Nurgle's presence and sent him a message.

Carnage.jpg

Damon was taken back the he could feel the pressence of this Nurgle, but what shook Damon more than any thing was that the power that came from him and nearly frighted him. On the other hand Yue was pleased to find one of such power and could wait to see the horrible things he could do. His mind was slipping as he tried to speak his tone sifted with out notice and his state of mind changed constantly.

"I was not aware that this planet belonged to any one. My name is Damon and are you the this great being who is so strong in the force that he could do anything?" At this point the darkness took over and talked for both.

"Excusse the ingroance of myslef. I was unable to find you, your power was unfeelable at the time. I am Yue and I come to ask you to rid me of this disgusting excusses for a Jedi and..."

"No! That excusse of the name I once used was not here origanlly. He rots my mind and makes me think of things I would not ever commit. Please I need..." At this point the two tones and persoanlities became one and spoke as such.

"Your power to help rid me of this hiderence once and for all."

banner.jpglight.jpg

Nurgle felt Trowa's request. Resurrecting his apprentice would be a simple task, Nurgle would take care of it as soon as he got back to the castle. For now, he focused on the strange state of this young man.

It seems as if two spirits live within him. I wonder how that could have come to be.

"On Vjun, my power is limitless. I am the one you seek and I will help one of you. But first it would be advantageous for me to hear from both Damon and Yue as to why they should be the one to gain complete control. One of you must convince me."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

After cleaning off the small rodent, Trowa placed him on the ground and allowed it to roam about the ship freely. Without taking any note of what the ferret scurried off to do, he moved towards the object he sought out in the tombs of Korriban. It was something of a complete archive of force knowledge. No, it was more then that. It was a complete archive of someone's life. It held within it the knowledge of this being, all of it. It cycled threw it all, skimming it for something”¦anything of interest.

He found one area, gene splicing, altering, and other ways of enhancing ones self or another. A wide grin spread across his face as he twisted his head in order to find the ferret. Rather then getting up he found the little thing through the force and called out to it”¦his voice a whisper through the force that only the other would hear.

Carnage.jpg

The request was no small task, but he answered the best he could. The tone had soften and became more sincere, it was the Jedi Damon.

"I am the frist that was here upon birth and that has had for the most part control of this body. I serve in the alliance, have fought for freedom my whole life, and I am Jedi. I have not always been best person when I was a solider or Jedi, but I never had to reduce my self to senseless killing and murder. I am the son of a man who was Jedi and son of a Woman who was and Empiral officer who was Sith. I am the next generation in their lines and the lines on both sides of my dead family have had the same amount of Jedi for every Sith. My Parents wanted me not to fall the darkness that should of been inherited. They called me Damon after a great Jedi in our family in hope I would follow their wish's. That is why I shall never give in and that is why I should be alound to stay instead of Yue."

The tone started to shifted to a more fierce, angered, and sadisstic one. Yue had awaken.

"Bah, what a sniffling little man. He dosen't realize that I was born with him at the same time. Every time he would do a good dead it would sicken me and make me hate him ever more. When he rode into battle and he thought he would lose, it I who saved us and brought forth the death and sweet chaos that would let us live. Every time he fought a Sith and he would be influced by them I would drink in their power. The Sith known as "Karma" had allowed me to full awaken and gain my control over myself. I am being sufficated and ignored because of codes that force him to disregard all emoition. As he said their are as Many Sith as their are Jedi in my line. The light always shines, but the darkness will consume all. This exucces of a human being needs to be put out of his existence. I want to live for me and no one else, Kill, take women at my beck and call, and I want to be free of law and rules. That is why I Yue should live.

The two had manage to let each other speak, but for just long enough for it seemed "Nurgle" had made a choice.

Trowa had allowed his own body to slip into a meditative trance. He focused his energies, no longer holding them back for he saw no reason too. He had surpassed most other beings on this planet when it come down to sheer power and finesse with the force, perhaps Nurgle being the only other on this planet that not even his ego could register him as being better then, if only for the singular fact that he was a god. Any other man would be open game and easily taken down. In his time with the sith, he had only encountered one Jedi that could beat him”¦and one Sith that could.

Isolder and Nurgle, but if he put his all into it he could overcome anything or anyone. Not that he had any plans to over come Nurgle, for he had helped him to much. Given him to much, he would be in eternal servitude to him, and not out of force.

For the entirety of the time he had been lost in thought, his creation had been evolving. The spiders had not just scuttled away as he thought they would”¦when his mind slipped freely of his body they began to work. Guided by the glimpses into Trowa's mind that they had”¦they spun him into a cocoon. But it was Trowa himself that, through the force, brought over the necessary tools to hook him up to the machine. He could feel his body changing, even though it moved at a slow pace he could still feel it all. He stayed lost in his meditation, focusing on other deeds and times. Pushing the laboratory back, out of his mind as it was not important.

He heard the faintest of noises”¦the slight ripping and tearing of something. His creation was free, complete. But he would not have a chance to see it for sometime.

Carnage.jpg

Nurgle really cared little about their reasoning. He did not even listen. The Sith Master was using the time to forumulate which one would best serve his purposes.

Trowa awakened Yue. He must have had a reason for doing so. Perhaps I should stick with that.

But Nurgle had a growing hunch.

I have a good feeling about Damon. Vjun is pulling me in his direction. I must trust the planet.

With no further thought, Nurgle raised his hand. What appeared to be Force lightning shot out, but it did not burn or injure the young man's body. Instead the blue tendrils enveloped the man and gave him access to Yue/Damon's mind. The Force power dissipated, and Damon was awakened.

"Damon, I have given you power over this body . . . for now. I am sure you can now sense what sort of planet you are on. The dark side is very strong here. But do not be afraid. I am a power beyond good and evil. I just find the dark side the most convenient way to present myself. All you should be concerned with is the reality that within your mind, Yue is now trapped. He cannot communicate with you or control your mind as long as I prevent him from doing so."

Nurgle's powerful Force presence spread out influencing Damon's impression of Nurgle. The Master of Vjun used the Force to emphasize his own apparent frailty, making him appear less threatening.

"If you wish to keep control, all you must do is give your will over to me. Become my eternal servant."

Damon was a Jedi. But he was also human. Desperation could drive even the most honorable Jedi to take drastic measure.

Besides, if he refuses, there is always Yue.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Endless nights”¦thoughts of prey being killed, their insides liquefied”¦and drained. The beliefs of evil and good merged, no longer existing.

His body ached, but he could not move. The vile in his throat was steadily building but he could not throw up. The taste was rank, like no other before it. The blood that ran through his veins burned and boiled. He could feel it all happening, but with nothing to do but sit and wait he embraced it.

He allowed his body to drift into a trance, forcing the pain through his entire body and then into the force. It would further empower him as he waited to be released from this thing. Visions passed through his head, thoughts”¦nothing more. His mind set was being altered slightly from its original course. But even through the transformation only one true thought prevailed above the rest.

His thoughts always seemed to drift back to her”¦why he did not know. She was just another girl, another girl that crossed paths with him as he climbed up the ladder towards his goal. She was a Jedi...then a traitor”¦then a Sith. Her anger”¦hatred”¦suffering”¦all were great emotions that took control of her. She had penetrated his dreams many a times, but only one dream had seemed so real”¦it had to have been real, but it was impossible so. She was dead, she could not have been there”¦his mind had been working over time and subtly so.

He struggled not to let such things bother him, but the emotions it brought up held a deep power that he could harvest”¦if only he did not force it back down. His mind could not face such a thing concisely at the moment”¦perhaps it could never face such a thing.

He moved his neck inside the silky structure; it was time for him to burst free. With the force aiding him he moved his arms upwards”¦it was incredibly difficult to do such, but with his normal power and the force aiding him he easily got it done. Trowa brought his hands down slashing through the silky cage somehow, even with all of its strength it could not endure what his hands had become.

He fell forward, out onto the cold castle floor. He gasped for breath, as he had not had a deep breath of air in some time. His vision was gone for the time being, but he could feel every movement around him. He could feel the air moving around his body and through the force he could feel the thousands of other life forms around him. He rose up from the ground, his body. Though aching felt better then ever before.

He did not yet know the full range of his powers, but that did not matter. He would learn over time. Once his vision returned to him he would also see what he looked like now, his body was ever changing. He moved towards the exit, without even realizing it he moved between webs that have been woven in his absence. He would ask Nurgle if this lab could be made his own”¦that was of course, if Nurgle had another lab of his own.

Edited by Guest
Carnage.jpg

Darkness. It is a vast, encompassing thing. It spreads out over everything, encircling, covering, hiding. Many things can hide in its folds, others can live in it. They say the darkness is dangerous, deadly. Exodus extends such a vision. The darkness is his ally. It is full of life, cold and fulfilling, he basks in it, and thrives in all its glory.

"This place, filled with plague, rot and extinction. I love it."

The suggestion pasts, and he remains silent - still in the intoxicated air. The only thing that can be heard is the wind whipping at his refined robes, the air taxes as it passes in the distance. He felt the darkened powers of others still remaining on the plant, ooze through him and fill him with their hate, their agony and their bloodied intent. Exploration was due, to find out the source of such would prove to be more then sufficient.

The base crackled and the venoms spilled, acidic tendrils trembling wildly in the slight stirring of air. In the core of the conflagration lay a body, wrapped in cool cream tunics, limbs settled in attempted semblance of a peaceful sleep. The eyes, of such brilliance they would have rivaled the devouring blaze, were closed””but the mouth was open, as if to search for breath through the smoke, as though there were more words that needed to be spoken. Exodus enjoyed the sight, the unsuspecting happenings that caused his death remained a mystery even in all of its brutality.

Pushing this all aside, an arrogant stride was initiated. The Sith Lord, moving with a death-defying sly that stirred the wild. They were near, infact they were just ahead - The castle-like structure was impossible to miss and it would seem he was just outside of such. Chatter was heard, Yes. He was sure that the source of malevolence stringed from around here and thus; he revealed himself, face masked to those around by the intimidating attire, clinging to his warrior figure..

"Spider? This is where you've been?"

P3UXctm.gif

He could feel the pressence of only himself and he found peace in that. The words that Nurgle spoke Damon could tell were true. Every thing was as it should be with one exception, he would have to become the eternal serveant of Nurgel. He as a Jedi could not accept and would have to battle this darkness himself, yet he was human and knew he could not. The only thing he could do was accept the option he was given, or could he.

"Nurgle I am eternally grateful for what you have done, but for the time being I can not become your eternal serveant. I just do not know enough about you to let my self become your eternal serveant. I need time to think if you will let me. If there is no other way though, than I will do as you wish lord Nurgle."

light.jpg

Trowa looked up at the man before him. It had been sometime since he had last felt the presence of this one, he had always been powerful”¦but he had been trained now. His skill was great, but not as great as Trowa himself. Even without the aid of the force Trowa had amazing powers about him.

Slowly he stood up to his full height of five foot ten inches. He walked around the man, observing him, taking him in. Last he had seen Syn was an apprentice to Alora”¦back when Shy was still his apprentice”¦He inwardly flinched, pushing her from his mind as he slowed to a stop before the other.

He caught a name that was on the surface of the others thoughts, his new name. He tossed it back and forth in his mind. It did seem to fit the man.

”œDarth Exodus”¦you have greatly progressed. Further then any other, save myself, that was in our little group.”

Carnage.jpg

A dark haze of obsidian energy spread across the grayish landscape in decadent hues; a fog composed of dankness and violet-crimson whispers from a time forgotten by humans flowed throughout the atmosphere in tendrils that distorted and evaporated around the spectre of darkness known as Exodus. Heat, like palpable anger, rose and fell with the being's sleepless breaths. Valiantly, holding its place before his old friend.

He noticed the changes, the alterations, the darkness risen within his friend. He definately changed for the best, but what exactly was he? His entire structure, turned to a superiority of things. For the first time, Exodus felt envious. It wasn't due to the assumed differences in power, it was due to the creativity invested in his own vessel. Appreciating the comments thrown towards him, Exodus paid it no mind - He knew he was due for self improvement.

"Just exploring, old friend. What business do you have here?"

P3UXctm.gif

Trowa thought out the question, watching the orbs that rotated high above each of their heads. They were always present, even if he did not at first notice them. He had come to this planet for many things and Nurgle had helped him with all of them”¦even brought him back to this realm when he had lost his fight with the Blade master.

He brought his hands upwards as he prepared to speak, he knew something was to come from under his nails”¦and as he watched the silky string that spiders were known for began to flow outwards. He turned his hands and through the force began to shape it into a ball.

”œI serve the one called Nurgle. This is his home and this is where I come to speak with him. He is of great power”¦when I serve him he grants me but a fraction of his awesome power.”

Carnage.jpg

The gusts that rippled the dark robed figure were as cold and uncaring as the black heart that was wrapped against the wind's icy fingers. A middle-aged face, showing the first markings of terrain, which would become increasingly deep ravines of hate and evil, smiled with a despicable contempt. Exodus' eyes were buried in the shadows of the hood, which pulled over the head of the mysterious man.

The smile broadened, showing a line of teeth that would become fresh and desirable for blood. Indeed he was powerful as he had foreseen and it delighted him to know that within his heinous grasp he was gradually tearing apart the fragile fabric of the galaxy, unfolding events to come. As he stepped into the spacious but illuminated spotlight he unclipped a lightsaber from a belt concealed beneath the black sea of cloaks that still whipped and danced at his feet. Within an instant, a brilliant crimson flame of light ensued from the cold metal hilt, swivelling and cutting through the air with grace and dexterity in the hands of its master. It hummed and buzzed with each cut, slicing perfect chunks through the musty internal atmosphere, like he had dreamed of carving through the heart of those that opposed him.

Holding the brilliant but deadly weapon in his hand aroused memories of how he had risen to become Lord. He was infantile in his powers next to him, almost reaching to an uncontrollable height - but through discipline he would tame it and with each passing generation the Sith proved to becoming stronger.

"Progressing, I guess you could say."

Without shifting gaze, Exodus lifted a simple hand - unraveling it to seemingly play with the air. What followed was another lightsaber, the one his ally hand his eyes on. Allowing it to dance in the air and then come to rest within the hands of Spider.

"Have it, It is of no use to me. I picked it up from some Jedi."

Focusing mainly on what was said earlier, he thought; Who was this Nurgle? A God? Well this was certainly something out of his experience and would have to be evaluated immediately. If such power could be granted to Spider, Exodus would more than likely obligate himself to such offerings in order to allow himself to be furthered.

"Nurgle. Old friend, take me to him?"

[sorry sloppy roleplaying. Sort of rushing it and it's my birthday today so I'm kind of back and forth.]

P3UXctm.gif

Nurgle chuckled slightly to himself. The longer Damon lived with this control, the more desperate he would be to keep it.

"You may have more time to think. Go back to your Jedi friends. I will find you when it is time to make your decision."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Trowa thought it over; would he take Exodus to Nurgle? Perhaps, after all he had come to this planet”¦it would be impolite for him to stay without greeting its owner. He twirled the hilt in his hand as he thought it over; it would take only a few seconds to become reacquainted with his old blade. An idea sprung too”¦he ignited the aqua blade. It broke the darkness as the crimson one had.

”œDuel me, Exodus, duel me and I will take you to him”¦”

Carnage.jpg

The winds blew uncontrollably now, biting viciously into the skin left uncovered by the rips in his battle-tattered clothes. These were unnatural winds, with strength of distorted enormity. But such realizations bypassed Exodus, his eyes focused with unwavering intensity upon his soon to be opponent. No forces or powers could distract him from the object of that stood before him and power. The winds bellowed and whistled, trees and rocks cracking undertow, escalating with each passing second, with each tightening of Exodus' fist. Specs of black began to appear as its instigators, filling the skies.

”˜I'm game.'

Instantly the darkness erupted, filling the skies. Specs turned to walls, and a swirling tornado of deadly black sent Exodus powerfully into the air, before his incredible reactions - parting the ground from it's base and ascending to the air, feet clinging to the section of rock by an attachment of the resilient force.

Exodus' pale emerald eyes continued to carefully examine his genetically altered ally/opponent, constantly keeping his senses alert for any change in the display. His face, obscured by the overhang of a hood, revealing but a fraction of the violent emotions that roiled within him. Only those sickly-colored eyes occasionally betrayed the full malevolence that lurked beneath the surface. His black robes stirred softly as he moved a glove-clad hand to his lightsaber, illuminating and releasing the beast from it's hold.

[Dude, Yue - Fix your Sig width, I know mine isnt perfect size to the limitations yet but yours is expanding the forum like crazy. ]

P3UXctm.gif

A gut wrenching grin took over Trowa's wholly unnatural face. Nothing on his body held any sort of normality about it anymore. He had transcended what was deemed normal by others, but he had yet to transcend his own mortal vessel. All things took time though.

Slowly he turned the hilt of the blade around in his hand. It was as much apart of him as it was a part of Yue. Each had used it, Trowa more so then Yue”¦but Yue had crafted it himself. Trowa felt the pressure building up throughout his body, he could call it to him in the flash of a second”¦but he savored the feeling of having so much power slowly building up within his veins, his muscles, his brain, his entire being.

Trowa crouched down slightly, keeping his eyes upon Darth Exodus. His tongue flicked out, licking his lips in anticipation for the battle to come. It would be quite enjoyable on such terrain as he was sure they would not stay on this lonesome tower for long. The unnatural darkness that seemed to follow Barton like a blanket began to creep up all around the two figures.

He slunk around, watching the other still”¦waiting for him to make a mistake. Exodus took a step forward and Trowa sprung out like a trap spider from within its lair. His blade was a blur, but even more so he was a blur.

It was an extremely eloquent dance between the two. One wrong move would end in death, bit neither of the combatants looked to lack the skill needed. It would be a rough fight, but for any person watching from below it would be quite the sight for them.

Trowa jumped upwards, twisting upwards and around to land just behind the dark figure. His bare feet hit the stone with a crushing sound, but he wasted no time in bringing his blade down toward the others back.

Carnage.jpg

The warm air whipped around him, cruelly flirting with the layers of his war torn robe. It was true, the speed of his ally had increased to a desirable amount. Perception alone struggled to match his sudden arrival from the rear position. Still, that very same speed came with a most unattractive feature. The speed designed his robes to flutter with a sudden ferocity, warning Exodus of what exactly was happening. Quickly, with the agility he could muster from his sense of training, he spun on his heel, extending his arm just before the lightsaber would hit and sent a horrifying explosive of the force - certain to send him from the threatening attack.

"Impressive speed, brother. Show me more."

Pouncing from his position, resembling a vicious predator, Exodus would land near the opponent's supposed position - not expecting the propulsion of the force to affect his ally at all. Sweeping the floor with his destructive weapon, exposing all manners of debris and intoxications to obscure vision surrounding his opponent completely within what would seem to be a mere second. Following suit, Exodus would launch himself into the air in retrospect to Form IV and plummet to his opponents position with such finesse, leaving dazzling sparks from even before his launch. The onslaught would be followed by a tremendous amount of force, threatening to crater the very earth.

P3UXctm.gif