Vjun

BLCKCLONE

They both stood in one of the castle's many dank rooms. The ever present sound of construction could be heard outside. Nurgle sat cross legged on the floor, and motioned for Hephaestus to do the same.

"Fear is not something you should be hiding yourself from. That is the way of the Jedi. Everyone is afraid of something. It is the most basic emotion. To deny it, is to deny the Force. The Force gives it to us as a weapon to call on our most powerful abilities."

Nurgle could tell Hephaestus was uncomfortable with the concept. They would return to it later. The droid had overcome the tests Nurgle put before him, and that was good enough for now.

"As I said previously, you aren't used to emotion. Your enemies will seek to use that against you in the same manner I did outside. But a Sith Lord can put mental blocks up to shield others from his vulnerable mind."

Nurgle stretched with the Force, just barely touching into his droid's consciousness.

"First you must learn to feel your enemy. Concentrate. Can you feel my presence invading your mind? When you find it, it will be the most uncomfortable feeling imaginable."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Haphaestus, sitting crosslegged, looked uncomfortable with his large form so folded. He was, in truth, most comfortable, and it allowed him to concentrate. He felt the Force and its presence in his flesh. His mind, though stragely with the soul that Nurgle had found, was still mechanical.

This required him to transfer the Force to find his mechanical components. It was a daunting task, and Haphaestus allowed himself to fear that he could not do it. He would, however--his Master had asked, and it was not impossible.

Conflicting parts of him collided. His programming insisted that the Force was still innaccessible, and so it would greatly resist him touching its source with the energy feild. He wasn't entirely sure what would happen if he defied it, but he knew that it would not be good.

He attempted to grab hold of the energy his skin and other biological parts secreted. It was a difficult and abstract concept to grasp, but he had seen Sith Lords and even Jedi Knights use the Force to move things, and he had done so at a grander scale himself.

Allowing fear of failure and the anger of frustration to aid him, Haphaestus forced the Force into his abnormal droid mind. Systems reacting. Programming flawed. Shutting down programming. Cancel--abort shut down. Impossible. Energy field disrupting laws of programming. Shutting down.

"Programming shutting down," Haphaestus said aloud, his mechanical voice thick with apprehension and pain. He then remained still and silent for a few seconds, but his lighted eyes did not shut off. He held perfectly still. "Curious," he said aloud. "Muse: my mental programming has largely become deceased, but the logic and system processing sections remain as I have salvaged them. Nothing is now holding my personality accountable, and I am no longer restricted by what my programmings was told is right and wrong.

"Synopsis: The Force should no longer be restricted to my biological features, Master. Because the Force connects all living things, it is inside even the solid metal of my interior. Assurance: I will now continue with your training unrestricted by my programming."

Haphaestus found that emotion now ran more freely within his mind. It was no longer restricted by what his programming thought a droid should feel. I feel...organic. But, unlike what I would expect, I do not feel this is as bad a thing as I had...feared, by the most archaic form of the word.

His mind cleared, he could certainly feel Nurgle's invasion. "Uncomfortable affirmation: I feel your presence, Master. I feel as if you can access my very thought processes and take control of me. Tell me how to resist such a mental attack."

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle was shocked by what he had felt within Hephaestus. Nurgle had been entering the droid's mind the whole time, and he had sensed everything as it occured. It was an unexpected development.

He is evolving beyond the attributes I gave him. The ability for a droid to control its programming in such a way, and to teach itself to feel the Force is unprecedented.

As Hephaestus had stated, even his inorganic parts were attuned to the Force now. Nurgle wanted to give credit to the power he had granted the droid. Nurgle's body was designed to constantly evolve. But he suspected it was actually something within the droid. Hephaestus had been uniqe before Nurgle found him. He had already had a soul. Despite his pride and surprise at the droid's ability, Nurgle betrayed no emotion as he began to instruct his apprentice. By this time, Nurgle had backed off from his invasion.

"The first step is to construct mental barriers. This will slow down anyone trying to invade your thoughts, and let you know immediately when an attempt is being made. They alone will not stop powerful Force-users, but they'll give you warning to mount your own attack. I'll teach you that shortly. For now, concentrate on constructing barriers within your own mind."

Nurgle watched the droid carefully, monitoring his efforts through the Force.

"To control ones own mind in this way, one must have complete understanding and control of it."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Haphaestus, retaining the droid mind that he had always had, knew his own mind and all its workings more than any other member of his systemic net. However, there were still some things keeping him from constructing said mental barriers.

First, he felt like he needed to know where exactly the barriers needed to be. His mind was different than that of a true organic being, especially in that his conciousness was contained in only a very small part. He wasn't exactly sure where this was, for most droids did not experience the galaxy as he did.

It made logical sense, however, that the nexus of his mind--the very depths and center of it as well as the place that was the most protected, would house the most essential part of his being. At the same time, he had to have been given a soul at some point in time--it didn't make sense that he would have developed one on his own. I must have received it from one similar to my current Master. There could be other places that his soul/memory would be.

Still, logic won out and Haphaestus grabbed ahold of the Force. You will do my bidding, he commanded it. You are my servant just as I am Nurgle's. It submitted to his will and he constructed a wall with it, just as he would construct a weapon. He made the wall surround his mind like a bubble, and he felt the link his Master had in his mind weaken, thin as butter spread over too much bread.

Haphaestus then commanded the Force to strengthen that wall, angry that it and his own control over it was insufficient. With an audible grunt of effort, the half-droid tripled the wall's thinkness and shut his Master out altogether. "Inquiry: Is that sufficient, Master?"

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle found the resistance Hephaestus put up quite effective against Nurgle's intrusion. But it wasn't quite what he had asked for.

"You do not need to put up such a strong defense right away. Just enough to let you know if someone is trying to invade your mind. Once you feel their presence, then you concentrate all your efforts on expelling them. You see, your mind must constantly be defended at all times. It would take tremendous effort to hold such a strong defense constantly."

Nurgle felt Hephaestus understood what he was saying. He'd demonstrated the ability to put up both a strong and weak defense. Nurgle was confident Hephaestus would be apply to apply them properly now. Just to be sure, they would work some more later.

I hate to interrupt our training. But I must pay a visit to one of my brethren. I should have done so long ago.

Nurgle spoke,

"I must go to Venza-Torrah now."

Nurgle could tell Hephaestus hadn't expected such a sudden departure.

"Do not worry, you are not losing much in the way of training. You've already progressed far beyond the level you should be at. I will return soon. You can follow if you wish, but we both won't fit in my ship. Our merchant allies can provide you with a transport. Stay or follow me, either way is acceptable."

Nurgle felt Hephaestus would have an equal gain from visiting Slaanesh or from training himself. The droid could decide for himself. Leaving his apprentice to think it over, Nurgle left the castle. A former merchant mercenary bowed to Nurgle as he passed, one eye normal, one cybernetic.

"We are pleased with the improvements you have given us sir."

He continued on, skirting a villager, his yellow skin, and sunken eyes displayed the effects of Nurgle's virus. Both of these soldiers represented to very different, but powerful elements to his army. Pleased, Nurgle continued to his ship, and took off for space.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

It didn't take long for Haphaestus to make his choice. He would follow his Master. Whenever two equally weighed choices are placed before you, choose the one that would offer more experience.

The half-droid general found the merchants Nurgle had referred to demanded transportation Venza-Torrah. They had no choice but to obey him--he was Nurgle's apprentice, general, and champion. There were few beings that they respected more than he.

Soon enough the ship was space-bound, following closely the Sith god's own means of transportation.

HOWEsON.png

• 1 month later...

Trowa's ship dropped out of hyperspace at the planet he felt it right to go too. He shifted the enrgy output back so the shields had the normal amount as well as the weapons.

He brouht the ship down through the shadowy clouds. His ship hit by a downpour of rain. He flew over the area for a bit before selecting a castle at which he would wait.

The planet was extremly powerful in the darkside. A very good sign. He brought the ship down and left the cockpit to go find something to eat before he took a quick nap. His eyes heavy with the need for sleep.

Carnage.jpg

Cybernetic warriors approached Sith's ship stealthily. Each leveled their powerful arm cannons at the ship, but none dared approach.

This one is a Force user.

They whispered it amongst themselves. They had no way of knowing this information on their own of course. The planet spoke to them, as it spoke to their Master.

And a few hours later their Master himself emerged from hyperspace. He set his ship down within the castle walls, into a concealed underground hangar. An officer approached him, speaking an update of events within Nurgle's mind.

The defense turrets did not destroy the Force-users ship. We did not feel it to be right.

Nurgle knew what he meant by this. Feel was a way the soldiers indicated the planet had told them to do something. If this was the case, Nurgle seriously doubted it was a Jedi sitting in that ship.

I am still a Sith Master. A Sith should be welcome here.

Nurgle made his way down towards Trowa's ship . . .

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Trowa waited near his ship for the day, he could sense people around but he didn't dare approach them. He waited for one to approach him. As he waited he remebered the data he had gotton from the dojo and the jedi's ships. He prepared and sent out an encrypted comm to KR.

He was a bit jumpy all day has hand almost never left his saber. He could feel the power on the planet jump once again, almost like another sith joined him on the planet. "Perhaps whoever I am meeting is hear then" His mouth showing a grin now as he moved outside his ship...something approach him.

Its power was great but no matter, Trowa's hand on his saber. "Greatings, I am Sith lord Barton, Master Ryu informed me to go to one of four planets. I felt this one was the right one." He stood still waiting for his response.

Carnage.jpg

Nurgle waved his hand for his soldiers to stand down. Kakuto must have trusted this man to give him the location of the four planets his brethren lived on.

That or he believed this one too weak to pose a threat.

Nurgle noticed the man's hand drift to his saber. He was a cautious one. He was brave enough to come here, but wise enough to keep up his guard. That was admirable. With a sudden burst, a storm broke overhead. Barely a day passed without rain on Vjun. The figure before Trowa made no move to run for cover, despite his lack of protection. Nurgle's tattered cloak was whipped around in the high wind.

"I am interested to know your purpose for seeking out the four planets. You can tell me inside the castle."

Nurgle turned expecting Trowa to follow him inside.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Trowa followed him inside the castle. Waling just behind him in silience at first. He looked around the area a bit as the walked before he spoke up.

"I am intrested in attaining more power. There is only so much damage and destruction I can cause without much of it. I ask Kakuto if he knew of a way and that is why he gave me the names of the four planets. Explained to me that I should just go to the one that felt...right. So I did."

Trowa continued to walk in silience now. His own jacket was a bit slick with the last drops of rain slipping off of it. His face was faint and pale from a lack of sun in the last few months.

Carnage.jpg

Nurgle nodded but did not speak as he lead Trowa deep within the castle walls. They moved through countless corridors and up many stairways. The castle had doubled in size since Nurgle took it over. One or two soldiers, as well as a few other dark creatures Trowa could not identify were all that passed them however. Other than those few moments the silence was oppressive. At last they came to their destination. Nurgle and Trowa stood on a canopied balcony. The nearest town could be seen in the distance, blurry in the sheets of downpouring rain.

"Everyone desires power Mr. Barton. I cannot simply give you the power you want without expecting something in return. For the kind of power I give, there is a heavy price. How much did Kakuto tell you about the ones who dwell in each of the four planets? I am known as Sith Master Nurgle among the Order, but I am much more than that. To gain this power, you must pledge an eternal bond of servitude with me. I will allow you to return to your Sith duties until I need you, but when I do, you will not be able to refuse and keep your power. That is the price of what I offer you."

Nurgle could feel Vjun's power flow into his body as he spoke. Not since his youth had he spoken without the characteristic rasp in his voice or wheeze in his breath. Symptoms of his scarred throat and lungs. But the incredible dark side power emanating from the planet strengthened his body. Nurgle spoke with his newly powerful voice once more,

"In exchange, for your will I offer strengthened physical and mental abilities. As well as the greatest gift of all. Immortality. You can still be killed, but as long as I live your body can be resurrected instantly in its original form. That is my offer. Make your decision now, and I will test you. Pass and the power is yours."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Thought echoed threw his head as he starred off into the distance. His thoughts bounced back and forth on the subject.

"For the kind of power I give, there is a heavy price" He glanced up as he heard this. His eyes moving over the figure that stood beside himself.

"There is always a price...just another part of gaining power."

He shifted onto his left foot as he watched the downpour before them and listened to the man. Small beads of water slowly made their way down his hair. It was still wet from the last time he was in the rain.

"....but I am much more then that..."

This caught his attention. Much more then a Sith master? What more could he be . . . his mind jumped as he realized he should have attempted to get more information on the planets before he left. His hand slipped into his jacket and rested on his side once again. He had already learned never to let his guard down and he wasn't about to make the mistake...there was always a slight chance...

He listened to the rest of what Nurgle had to say with acute ears.

The powers he offered where to great to say no too. But what he would be called upon to do was what brought a pause to him. Although only a brief pause before his goal reminded him what would be needed to achieve it.

"I will take the test and pledge the bond of servitude to you if I pass it. What will you have me do then?"

He kept his head straight forward as he spoke. Surveying all the land before him. The downpour was something he hadn't seen in a while. Not since he was home...

Carnage.jpg

Nurgle instructed Trowa to stand in front of Nurgle facing away from him. The Sith Master gave directions on how to complete the very simple test.

"You must give your will to me. The only way the power can be yours is if your life is bound to mine. Meaning that as long as I am alive, you too will live. As long as you obey me when I require you to, the power will remain yours."

Nurgle watched Barton intently for signs of fear. He'd yet to show any, and that was impressive. Barton was alone in a castle full of guards with his back to a Master of the Sith Order. He must want this power desperately. That was good.

"If you wish to pass this test, cast yourself over the edge of the balcony. Embrace death and be reborn."

Trowa would remain physically very much the same. This would not be a complete metamorphisis. But he would have to show his trust.

"There is no other way."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Trowa listened to the man and his instructions. He knew how the Sith were, this could possibly be just a ploy. He looked over the edge, it was a ways down. He closed his eyes and ever so slowly looked up too the sky.

”œDeath is nothing to fear, no matter its form. It is just another thing that is to cross my path.”

Carnage.jpg

Nurgle smiled as he watched the body of the Sith Lord crumpled on the ground. The man had thrown himself at Nurgle's command. Such was the power Ahriman had told him he possessed. Such was the power Nurgle had displayed here. It seemed men would do almost anything for the promise of strength.

From their greed, I benefit. I have gained a new warrior today.

A few moments later, Nurgle was standing over Mr. Barton's body. Nurgle had changed as he'd made his way down the tower stairs. He seemed darker somehow, his cloak blacker. The air around the Sith Master and the dead Sith Lord seemed to grow oppressive as it heated with energy. Vjun was responding as Nurgle summoned his power. With a thunderous crack a single bolt of lightning tore from the sky into Trowa's body. The Master of Plagues, the Ruler of Death, Nurgle, had given Trowa back his life. The Sith Lord awoke.

"Lay for a moment and rest. You are changed and I must explain some things to you. From this day on, you will feel pain less, your strength will be greater, and your wounds will heal faster. You will find yourself able to see clearly at night, your ability to wield the darkside will be increased and you will feel a tendency to prefer darkness over light. Like the soldiers you saw as you entered, you are connected to the planet of Vjun. Almost a human incarnation of the planet itself. But unlike them you will suffer few outward symptoms of your condition and you will have free will. They are infected with a virus, you are infected with my energy and the energy of this planet."

Nurgle allowed this to sink in. As he'd spoken, he'd held Trowa down with the Force. The shock could do strange things to people.

"There are some problems with this however. Every so often, you will need me or Vjun to replenish your strength. And your power is bound to me. If you betray me at this point, you will lose not only your power but your life. But don't worry, I will only need you for the occasional task."

Nurgle felt confident that Trowa had calmed enough. He released his hold, and pulled Trowa to his feet with a wave of his hand.

"You are mortal in a sense. Wounds will be less effective, as I said but not ineffective. That's an important distinction. You can be killed, but I can return you to life as I did today. So you have no need to fear death. How do you feel Mr. Barton?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Trowa listened as he was held to the ground. His mind was a jumble of nothingness. He had just experienced. It was”¦quite the rush. He could feel the adrenaline coursing threw his body. But it felt different”¦not like a normal rush one would receive but new found power. The power Nurgle had promised him.

He spoke slowly at first, his voice a bit rough. ”œI have never feared death. I feel better then I ever have. I would not betray the one who would bestow such powers you have unto me. ”œ

He twisted his neck to both sides, a loud pop emitting from it each time he turned it. He looked to both sides before laying his eyes on Nurgle. As his eyes lay rest, he could tell his senses were more attuned to his surroundings then ever before now.

”œI thank you for the powers. I will put them too good use in furthering my own goals”¦and of course any goals of yours you wish me to assist in. As of now my only goals are too seek out a apprentice and a weapon I can call my own. As of now I only have this dagger I crafted of my own blood sweat and hatred.”

Carnage.jpg

Nurgle could sense the truth beyoned Trowa's words. As of now, it seemed Nurgle had chosen wisely in granting power to Trowa. His servitude would come in handy.

"No, you may go. Just do not forget where your loyalties lay."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Trowa gave one last look to the man before he gave his parting words. His voice with a bit of spirit in it now.

"I never forget those that give me power or help to reach my ultimate goal. I assume you have your ways of contacting me so I bid you farewell."

Trowa turned and made his way slowly back to where he had left his ship. he prepped it for take off and left the planet. It now felt as if he had left part of himself behind but his new power was in the place of what he left. He entered hyperspace and headed for a nice drink at the Last call.

Carnage.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

((its been well over three days.))

Barton's ship dropped out of hyperspace above Vjun. He was concentrating deeply on piloting the ship to the best of his abilities or at least the best the force could provide him with. The rain lashed at his ship as he brought it down into the atmosphere. He brought it around to the same castle he had been to last time landing rather ungracefully on one of the towers.

”œLet's go, don't forget what I told you.”

Carnage.jpg

The dark form of Nurgle looked from Trowa, to his companion and back again. There was something he did not like about the one that stood with Trowa. She did not feel comfortable in the oppressive dark side energy released from the core of Vjun.

These injuries are easily within my power to heal. I will find out shortly what this is all about.

Nurgle looked back toward Barton and summoned his energy. The ground of Vjun shook at Nurgle's command. Black and jungle green vines burst from the earth wrapping around the surprised Sith Lord. Vjun held him tight preventing him from reaching his weapons. More and more came up from the floor until Barton could not longer be seen. Minutes passed. Nurgle remained in deep thought as he waited.

These injuries are not as simple as I thought. They were inflicted by the dark side. Very strange.

Meanwhile, for a brief moment Trowa was having odd experiences as the green tendrils held his body tight. All the Sith Lord could see was pitch black darkness for the first thirty seconds. And then for a short time he saw many strange and terrible visions. Trowa was connected to the planet Vjun as it did its work. He saw the evil within the planet's core and was united with it. But it was not a troubling experience at all. It gave Trowa a sense of unimaginable strength and power. The strange images suddenly disappeared and the vines broke apart returning to the ground. Trowa's arms were returned, but with an almost plantlike, unnatural texture to the skin. His burns were also healed, though he still retained scars. Those were beyond Nurgle's power to repair.

Nurgle knew what Trowa had experienced, and hoped it would bring the Sith Lord a new understanding of Nurgle's constant connection to the planet Vjun. Nurgle's mind was on a different plane of existence.

"I will judge whether you have failed me. Tell me who you have brought to my planet and how you acquired those injuries?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Terrible horrors and odd things never heard of went past his minds eye. He attempted struggle for only a few seconds before realizing it was pointless as their were to many vines and he had no weapon to stop them with.

But the things his mind eye saw did not concern him, his mind was set on the amount of power he could feel”¦all of that power at the tips of his fingers just out of reach from being his forever. Oh how he wanted it to be his forever”¦such power and he could put it to use and kill that foolish man that had attacked him in his own quarters.

Then, just like that he could see again, his vision slightly blurred for a view seconds as Nurgle spoke to him. He glanced over at Shy seeing the same thing in her Nurgle had. He Rose up too his knees as he had been lying on his back. He thought slowly, carefully before speaking. His eyes darted from side to side watching even the slightest of movements.

”œI”¦it was the girl. It was Aero”¦I know she wanted me dead I could feel it I could see it in her eyes. She was jealous of my apprentices, she was paranoid”¦she attacked my apprentice to attempt and kill her. I could not allow her to hinder my goals any longer.”

Carnage.jpg

Nurgle listened intently, betraying no emotion on his face. He knew Shy couldn't see his face anyway, in the darkness, but Nurgle had granted Trowa complete vision, especially when there was little light.

And now I have increased the strength of his arms. I will allow him to think he has failed, but escaping a Sith Master in such a way was an impressive feat. He is shaping up to be an excellent investment.

"I do expect you to take your vengeance on him in time."

Nurgle continued to ignore Shy's presence. He did not care for the former Jedi much.

"I don't want to keep you for too long, but I can't help but be curious about the state of the Sith. I am a Sith Master after all. This Yahn sounds vaguely familiar. I'm fairly sure Cineon is his first name. I may have encountered him in my days as an apprentice. He came to the Order after me, I believe. Is this sort of infighting common now amongst the Sith? Is Kakuto having trouble holding things together?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Barton listened to every word spoken by Nurgle. He made an attempt to read his body language as well but that was near impossible. His eyes still darted about occasionally as the other spoke. Finally Nurgle finished, allowing him to speak.

”œThe Sith”¦they are nothing like the Sith of the past. Subtle is not a word they know of. They do follow Kakuto. The apprentices follow their masters; the lords follow Kakuto because they know that he could easily kill them. But the masters of the order”¦the masters of the dark side. They are different; they follow only when it benefits them.”

Carnage.jpg

Nurgle raised his hand. Out of nowhere a guard appeared. His skin was a pale gray, in the places where it could be seen beneath the cybernetic attachments. The man seemed to be listening to Nurgle, though Trowa and Shy could hear no words being spoken. The guard left, and Nurgle turned back to Trowa.

"I can get you a shuttlecraft. But it won't have much in the way of armaments or shielding. Follow me."

As they left, Nurgle though on Trowa's words.

It would be an easy thing to eliminate Cineon Yahn personally. But that would impede my brothers plans. Any help I give Trowa must be subtle. Perhaps Kakuto will prove to be useful in this.

The two followed Nurgle back outside the castle. Rain still fell, as steadily as when Trowa had first come to Vjun weeks ago. The rain never stopped. Trowa and Shy found a shuttlecraft with the markings of a local merchant company waiting.

"There you go. Don't worry about returning it. But before you leave, you must tell me what you intend to do on Naboo."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Nurgle recieved the comm from Trowa.

It appears he's found his way to Mimban. I wonder what he needs my help for.

Nurgle did not know what to expect, but he found the tone of Trowa to indicate a great danger there. The Sith Master prepared himself. He rubbed the earth from Vjun on his robes and against his skin. The strength of Vjun would increase his power. Nurgle gripped his long scythe carefully. He'd only used it once. Prepared, the Sith headed for his Miy'Til fighter and was soon in hyperspace.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Nurgle's small fighter and the YT-2400 pulled out of hyperspace. The two ships landed on the surface of Vjun, outside of Nurgle's castle. Two Cy's came out to meet them. The Cy's were the name Nurgle had chosen for the cyborg half of his troops. Nurgle waved them off.

"You must work quickly. Clear all the Reapers out of the castle. Keep them well away. And keep a minimum of your troops inside."

Nurgle kept talking as he pulled Kirana from the ship.

"This is very important, no mistakes. She must not see the darkside Reapers."

The Cy's nodded and headed inside. By the time Nurgle had Kirana in his laboratory, the Cy's had done their work. Nurgle washed himself of Vjun's dirt and headed outside.

Forgive me Vjun. But she must not feel the dark side of this planet.

Nurgle's hands touched the surface of Vjun. A Force bubble was created, spreading outward to encompass the castle, and all the way into the upper atmosphere of Vjun. Everywhere else was still under the influence of Vjun's dark side core. But within this bubble, Vjun was a normal planet, giving off no indication it was influenced by the dark. Nurgle rested before returning to her side.

This will be delicate. She must forget the dark side flash she felt.

Nurgle rested his hand on her forehead, delving into her memories. She was open to him, and he felt all of her past before his vision, like a book. He began turning the pages.

She is the leader of the Alliance! Luck was with me. But this causes her much pain.

Working on his instinct, he erased that part of her memory. He did not know why, but he felt this would be advantageous to him. At the least, it would disorientate her memory, allowing Nurgle to fill in the blanks with what he wished her to believe.

But I feel there is a deeper reason this will help my plans. I do not yet see it.

With that memory gone, so was her actions on Selvaris, and the dark side she had briefly felt emanating from him. Nurgle sat back beside her bed. He pushed his Force energy down, hiding his darkness from the Jedi.

Soon she will awaken.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Black, blacker blackest... she was in the depth's of despair. She didn't recall what had happened apart from feeling light-headed and not well... she couldn't even recall where she had been when this had happened... something had been happening though... The darkness had been closing in on her... She did vagely recall she had been with her padawan and that many, many lives had been lost under her command... 'Command? Command of what?' Who was I with? I can't recall...

Everything was black, only flashes of images passing before her eyes once in a while, faces of people that had been lost to her... 'Why are some of them soldiers?' "It's your fault! You caused me to die!" Each of them accused her as the visions passed by... "Your fault, your fault, your fault..."

Kira felt like she was spiralling out of control. She was reaching out for someone... anyone to be a lifeline away from the blackness she was surrounded by. Where is Locke when I need him? Far off in the distance she could see a light...

Stuck in the blackness that surrounded her mind, Kira began to walk towards the one place she could see that there was light... hopefully it would be the light at the end of the tunnel...

She woke, breathing hard, despair in her eyes and in a cold sweat, not knowing where she was or who she was with.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi