Grid Coordinates: Q-13

Physical Information

Class: Terrestrial/Desert

Atmosphere: Type 1 Breathable

Primary Terrain: acid rains, acid deserts

Points of Interest: Bast Castle, Chateau Malreaux, Bay of Tears, River Weeping

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: Vjun (extinct)

Immigrated Species: humans (almost entirely wiped out by a Sith experiment that made the entire population go mad and murder each other)

Primary Language(s): none

Faction Affiliation: neutral

Defense Rating: Level 2

JediRP Canon History: “Isn’t Vjun just a big, dead rock?” Kyle Katarn once asked. The planet is an unpleasant place by any accounts, especially since the dark side has seeped into the planet on a fundamental level. In our history, Vjun was the lair of Nurgle, Chaos God of Rot, and the place where he gathered and trained his disciples (Haphaestus, Trowa Barton, and Phillep among them). It was briefly under occupation by Deton’s Empire. Currently, it is a neutral, if unkind, world, known only for its largest export—expensive hand-woven tunics.

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Rain poured down across the planet of Vjun. Rain was always pouring across the planet of Vjun. Vjun was once a thriving, populated world. Lush forests, and farmland peppered its surface. Humans had been living on the planet for centuries. And the ruling elite had built mighty castles as a testament to their wealth. They had fleets of ships, and powerful droids built as bodyguards and servants.

But in an instant it had all been gone. The planet had been hit by a devastating plague. Those infected were driven mad, and most of the population killed one another off. The castles fell into ruin. The planet reflected the evil that had struck its surface. Vjun and many of its inhabitants were very strong in the Force. But after the plague, the planets energy turned to the dark side. It become a swampy marsh, with a permanently overcast sky.

Life went on. Some of the inhabitants survived, and built small trading outposts. The wealth, and nobility that once lived here were all but forgotten. Though centuries had passed, not one living soul had dared to enter the ruined castles.

The Sith Master Nurgle burst from hyperspace, and looked upon the greenish planet ahead of him. He was barely able to control himself, his anticipation of the task ahead consumed him. Without hesitation, Nurgle took his small fighter to the surface, flying low over the marshes. He came upon a ruined castle, one of many he'd seen as he'd been flying. But this one was different. It was one of the largest stone structures he'd seen. It would be perfect.

Having no knowledge of the planet's unwritten rule, Nurgle landed the Armaggedon Plague.. Sweeping his tattered cloak, he walked to its mighty wooden door. Large holes had rotted through, and Nurgle stepped through one of them, into the darkness beyond . . .

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Time wore on through ages and millenia, every moment the same as the last. There had been no change, and Haphaestus had not even been curious towards the strange disappearance of his Masters, a powerful group of Sith Lords.

It was possible that the Sith had been terminated. He didn't care. He was an HK-51 assassin/protocol droid, and his duty remained to this castle and to whatever beings that were under his care. For close to four thousand years had he stood watch, and now something was finally happening.

His lust for battle had grown greatly over the years, and an intruder had arrived. Standing back in the shadows, Haphaestus used his vocabulator for the first time in those four millenia. "Warning: I would cease to move if I were you," he said mechanically, though with a surprising amount of simulated emotion added to get his point across.

Lowering his blaster carbine rustily, he prepared to attack the intruder if he came any closer or otherwise moved. He took the moment to access his assissination and battle protocols. He theoretically would be able to fight almost as well as he had four thousand years ago, though his circuits, joints, and armor plating was too rusted to guarantee success.

Target Identification: Sith Lord. Chances of success: 47%. Victory is attainable, though not probable. He changed his fighting style accordingly. There was enough impure cortosis left on his hull to take a few lightsaber hits, but not enough to deactivate the weapon itself.

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle halted trying to pick out the voice in the gloom. The castle had looked long abandoned. Perhaps it was a hideout for bandits, or pirates. Nurgle's initial rush of adrenaline wore off, and he realized the voice had sounded filtered. He stretched out with the Force, overcoming the affect of the darkness almost too quickly.

I was right about this place. The Force is unbelievably strong here. I feel twenty times as powerful.

The strength of the Force on this planet was overwhelming. Normally Nurgle just sensed objects through darkness. But this felt almost like night vision. A tall form stood ahead of him. It was obviously a droid. And yet, he sensed something odd about the creature. A faint trace of actual life flowing through the Force, and emanating from the droid. He could see a life force embedded within the metallic man. Being able to see life was a surreal experience. Another side affect of this planet it seemed.

That can't be right, though. Droids are lifeless. But the Force doesn't lie. Perhaps I'm just not used to the power of this planet. Either way, this warrants further investigation.

Nurgle walked towards the droid.

"I have no intention of ceasing my movement. What exactly are you protecting here? This place is dead, and you don't look much better yourself."

EDITED: This last part didn't make sense. I need to proofread better.

Edited by Guest

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

OOC: I'm going to continue to develope my posting style with Haphaestus, so maybe I'll pick up a few quirks and keep them later on.

Decipher: Haphaestus was almost confused by the man's statement. If only he knew what there was to guard here. "I have been guarding this post for approximately four thousand years. I am not going to let the first organic meatbag such as yourself that comes along remove me."

Hostility: He had decided that this dark man would not be permitted to go any further--he had refused the terms already laid down in the droid's terms of surrender moments before. He pulled the trigger on his blaster repeatedly, and the ensuing shots--weaker than were standard due to the increasing age of the blaster--smacked into the wall beside the man.

"Final warning: cease movement or I will be forced to destroy you!" he said in more of a yell, his voice echoing dramatically through the empty stone chamber he had guarded for so long.

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle looked at the man with annoyance.

Did he just call me a meatbag? Awfully insulting coming from a bucket of bolts like him.

Nurgle was unphased by the metallic man's display of power. He unclipped his twin sabers from his belt igniting them. Nurgle felt the darkside that enveloped this planet flow through him. It was unlike anything he'd felt before.

"Look droid, I plan to make this my new home. Stand down, or become the scrap you already resemble. The choice is yours."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Haphaestus ignored the insult. With a strange anti-climatic introduction, he said, "Greetings: I am Haphaestus, and I have been programmed to cause you to cease function. Goodbye."

With that he opened fire full force. Blaster bolts spattered against the wall and off the Sith's lightsabers. Chances of opponent deflecting blaster bolts from twelve o' clock position: 96%. Insufficient. Prepare to extract a secondary means of continued aggression.

The droid began to strafe, the Sith Lord's chance of deflection dropping by two percent for every foot he moved. Haphaetus needed something more dramatic to win this fight. He would find it. The failure to maintain function was unnacceptable.

Despite the rust that had invaded his system and neural net, his battle fucntions and capabilities were optimized for their status, for his routine self-diagnostics had warned him in advance long enough to prevent any interior contamination and the only disadvantages he faced were those directly pertaining with his outer shell: his speed of movement.

HOWEsON.png

The droid began his barrage, and Nurgle was ready. The Sith Master began spinning his blades to block the shots. This exertion caused him to become winded. Nurgle breathed deeply, and was surprised to find no pain or shortness of breath. He'd searched for a treatment for his scarred lungs all his life. It seemed he'd found it. At least, as long as he stayed on Vjun.

This droid doesn't stand a chance. A Sith Master who no longer has physical limitations, on a planet steeped in darkside energy. This almost isn't worth the effort.

But when the droid started running, Nurgle realized his mistake. This droid was unbelievably quick. He'd never seen anything like it. The shots came too close, and too fast. It was becoming clearer and clearer this was no ordinary metalhead. Nurgle took a blaster bolt to the thigh, and another in the shoulder, before he reacted. The Sith somersaulted over the droid. And kicked into the droid's back before landing on the ground. Nurgle felt no pain in his leg, as his strength and endurance were heightened. But as he turned to finish it off, he had to quickly raise his sabers in defense as he saw the result of his attack. The droid hadn't budged. There wasn't even a dent in it. He'd hit the rust bucket pretty hard, but the thing hadn't been phased.

What are the chances I'd meet something this tough just when I'm at the top of my game? This is crazy.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

If Haphaestus was capable of seeing humor, he would perhaps have ventured a laugh. However, since he was not capable of such, he merely continued to fight. A few physical hits--no matter how jarring--would never be enough to bring him down.

Ducking beneath the Sith's lightsaber, the droid punched with his off-hand, and solid contact that had the lesser being sprawling on the ground 4.76 meters away. Haphaestus was satisfied by the hit, glad to "get his hands dirty".

Besides, he had more of an advantage at medium-ranged fighting, where his blaster rifle could do the talking and he didn't have to worry about the glowing blade of red energy his opponent carried. Firing with repeated accuracy and speed, Haphaestus continued to pepper his target with blaster fire.

Sooner or later, chances would be defied and a chest shot would penetrate the Sith's perimeter defenses and strike him, causing life to leave his veins and disbelief to plague him. Humans always underestimated droids, thinking them inferior even when the exact opposite was blatantly obvious.

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle saw stars explode as he tumbled across the castle floor. Unsteadily, he stood on one knee, deflecting the shots that came at him as best he could. It was hard to concentrate with the pain in his side.

A broken rib no doubt.

Nurgle had had his fun, and now this was getting serious. He had no intention of being defeated by this thing. But there was no doubt his deflections were beginning to falter, and Nurgle knew something drastic had to be done. The Sith Master moved as fast as the Force could carry him, running at top speed. The movement jarred his whole body, intensifying the pain of his wounds. But he was in too much of a rush to notice. Nurgle felt himself nearly lift of the ground, as the planet's energy flowed through him . . . but still the droid's shots followed. They were much less accurate now, so Nurgle could deflect, but he couldn't imagine the advanced vision this droid must have to be keeping up with him.

Well, will see how advanced his vision is after a few knocks to the head.

Nurgle stopped suddenly, moving both his sabers as fast as he could to block the unrelenting barrage. Summoning all his concentration, the Sith Master felt the Force surround several large slabs of rock that had once been a part of the castle walls. With lightning speed the large rocks slammed together, into the droid from multiple sides. The attack came without warning, and the droid was crushed between the rocks.

Nurgle was breathing heavy, his blaster wounds and ribs still in a dull throbbing state. The Sith Master brought his sabers up as the rock pieces fell away. The droid stood barely scuffed, but its blaster was smashed. Nurgle hadn't expected the droid to be phased much. But the rocks served their purpose. Nurgle charged . . .

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Primary weapons source failing. Blaster Rifle unusable due to outside influence. Revert to secondary forms of combat. Chance of victory decreased to 27%. Haphaestus was too determined to let himself be defeated now.

The droid watched the Sith charge and moved with lightning speed to his right just as two lightsabers flashed at him, throwing back his shoulder. The Sith missed and Haphaestus pivoted, bringing his knee up to slam his opponent in the back, cracking another few ribs.

Strike: successful. Chance of victory increased to 50%. Yes, those odds were much better. He would mold this fight into certain victory soon enough. Already he had performed far better than his programming had been intended. In fact, he doubted that his odds system was even fully functional, for there was no way he was supposed to perform so well.

Or perhaps it was not his odds system that was malfunctioning, but his physical limitations that were becoming less and less defined.

There were other forms of secondary combat, he knew, that he had not yet chosen to reveal. Mounted upon his right arm was a flamethrower, and upon his left a neural scrambler, although those could be replaced with gravity enhancers, ion weapons, or even ice sprayers.

He would reveal those at the opportune moment.

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle was doubled over in pain. But pain was something the Sith Master was all too familiar with. Without missing a beat, he held his arms together, swinging them like a bat into the droid's side. The Force was behind the blow, and there was enough anger and hate behind the blow to knock the droid back a few steps. Nurgle turned, swinging his two sabers wide and toward the droid's neck.

OOC: sorry for the weak post. Ran out of time.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Haphaetus stumbled backwards, his servomotors straining to maintain his balance. Diagnostic report: the blow was insufficient to sever connection with lower systems and functions. Chance of victory decreased to 48% due to biological self-satisfaction.

The droid was quick to counter the Sith's move, raising his right arm and firing from it a stream of pure fire. The flame washed over the inferior being's body, charring his skin and lighting his clothes on fire. If satisfaction could be felt by Haphaestus, he would have felt it then.

The HK-51 assassin droid was ready for a counter-attack despite his apparent success in injuring his enemy. He had been specifically programmed to respect and not underestimate the power of one of these super-beings called Sith Lords.

Still, despite being a Sith, he was only human.

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle dropped to the ground in terror as the flames engulfed him. His robe and flesh burned. There had only been one other time he'd felt the heat of such flames. The Empire had massacred his human parents, and several natives on the planet of Falleen with acidic chemicals and blazing infernos. One of their more violent experiments. The flames had destroyed his lungs, and left him with a festering grudge against those that had destroyed his life.

As Nurgle lay sprawled onto the ground, paralyzed with fear, he felt childlike once again. In this dark castle, facing a relentless enemy, Nurgle had broken down. He'd been told his destiny was to become something far more than human, but at that moment, he felt he was far less.

A sniveling coward.

Nurgle could smell his own charred flesh. The burns did not seem fatal or especially serious. Nurgle knew he should continue the fight but he could not rise or even look up for fear of what he would see. The droid's assault had turned into the Empire's massacre all over again. This droid was going to kill him. All of Tzeentch's promises had been a lie. What little light there was in the dank castle was blocked as a figure moved toward him. Nurgle knew death was approaching. And yet, deep inside he felt a stirring. An old spirit awakening. He'd felt it a few times before, but this time it was overwhelming. The planet seemed to magnify the feeling a hundred fold.

I killed Nhagathul, and I was resurrected from the dead. I did not imagine these things. This monster cannot erase all that. I will not die as my parents did. Certainly not by this thing. I am a Sith Master, and my future has been shown to me. These are things which cannot be erased by anyone man or machine.

All his fear and hate was transferred onto the figure approaching him. Nurgle reached out with both hands to rise, and squeeze the life from this droid, flamethrower or no. But instead he found streams of blue energy reaching out and entangling the droid before him. He felt the Force lightening flowing from the planet's evil core, into his body, and out toward the droid. The planet had magnified his dark powers more than he ever thought possible. The room was filled with blue electricity. The droid was lifted from the ground as it convulsed and thrown into the stone wall, bursting straight through. Its metallic frame lay sparking and smoking. The droid did not rise again, and Nurgle fell back unconscious.

Hours later light filtered in through the droid's photoreceptors. A small crude workshop had been set up before him. A bandaged figure sat examining metallic parts. Parts that belonged to the droid himself. For as he attempted to move his body, the droid found he had none. Nurgle seemed to sense its awakening, and turned to face him.

"You fought well. If you wouldn't have used fire, I may not be standing here today."

Though Nurgle was not sure it was the fire that had triggered his rage. He still felt the same feeling he'd had when he'd summoned the Force lightning. Nurgle felt a deep connection to this planet now, and the power flowed through him.

"I'm sorry about removing your body, but it was pretty much trashed anyway. It needs a bit of repairing."

Nurgle stood holding out his hand before the droid's head. A small piece of metal lay in his palm.

"You are a very unique specimen. You have an independent consciousness, above your programming. But this chip was holding that off somehow, commanding you to guard this dump. Do you feel any different now?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

For the first time in thousands of years, Haphaestus had let go of a responsibility. Of course, it was soon replaced by a new one.

System diagnostic: Chassis: disabled. Weapons systems: disabled. Servomotors: disabled. Preconcluded synopsis: body no longer in tact. He had either been disabled or no longer was attached to his body. The latter became apparent when a voice so informed him.

Haphaestus had not been destroyed by this human. Instead, he had gained the inferior being's respect. Still, the chance to retain function had been granted to him, and so he immediately decided that this Sith Lord would be his new master.

"Synopsis: I am experiencing a very odd sensation, Master," he said alound, finding that his vocabulator was still in tact. "It is as if I had been chained and now am set loose to do as I please. However, I will sacrifice my freedom to follow and obey you and you alone. Shall I kill something for you?"

Suddenly he was pretty eager to partake in unadulterated violence or something of the sort. If only his body was in tact...

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle could not be sure whether the droid was actually trying to serve him, or merely pretending to. It didn't matter either way. He needed more than a verbal agreement.

"I am more than just a Sith Master droid. As you soon will see."

Nurgle lifted up the disembodied head. The Sith's eyes blazed with fire.

"You are very unique. There is a life force within you. I need more than just your servitude. Bind your will to me for all time, and I will make you more powerful than you could ever dream."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

If there was anything Haphaestus could feel, it was a lust for power and a need to improve himself. He would accept this man's offer, whatever he was and for whatever reason he had made the offer.

"Assurance: Master, I will serve you without question until the slow aging of time has killed you or I myself am destroyed beyond repair," Haphaestus swore. "Oath: I, Haphaestus, will never cease to serve you in whatever way you see fit in hopes that in return I will gain your favor and so-promised power."

The droid left no loopholes that he could immediately see, nothing to keep him from doing the task he swore to do. This man before him would not be killed easily, he detected, and he had obviously the power to defeat even as powerful opponent as the droid himself.

Past experiences with those called the Sith have proven that they are untrustworthy. Making such a promise has only a 17% chance of yeilding favorable results. But there was something more affecting Haphaestus' choice, apparently what the Sith had called a "life force". The droid was dismayed that he had anything in common with humans, but would bide his time to see where fate carried him.

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle felt the droid give his pledge. HK1, as Nurgle had taken to calling him, was now bound to the Sith Master. It was time to work on his reward. Nurgle showed the droid what he'd been fiddling with while they had been talking. On the table, HK1's old body had been repaired, polished, and reinforced. It appeared as new as the day HK1 was constructed. Nurgle reattached his head, properly connecting it once more.

"You are fully repaired. Now it is time for you to prepare for the role you will serve. You will be General of my armies."

Armies that didn't quite exist yet, but that was a concern for later.

"But, no offense here, a mere droid will not suffice, even one has powerful as you. You must lose your weaknesses. I will give you the best of both worlds. Organic, and droid combined in wholly new way. Do not fear, you will not gain any human weaknesses."

Nurgle had not used his otherwordly powers since he destroyed Nhagathul. But this planet had fully awakened him once again. Nurgle new exactly what to do. He removed a small knife, slicing into his arm. He cut straight upward, removing a small section of his own skin.

"Perhaps its best you aren't conscious for this part."

Nurgle knew droids felt no pain, but he felt better without HK1 staring at him. He shut HK1 back down again. Nurgle felt the power flow through him, as he layed a piece of his own flesh onto the droid's head. It began to ripple, spreading out, and invading the microscopic cracks in the droid's newly reinforced armor. On the outside, it turned blue, stretching into skin and muscle, increasing the droid's strength exponentially. On the inside, membranes formed, interfacing with the droid's circuitry, and giving him the power to control and feel his new organic attachments. The membranes drew static electricity from the air, and powered up HK1 on their own. They gave him a limitless power source.

Nonetheless the new sensations the droid was suddenly feeling, the cold of the room, the moisture in the air, they were overwhelming. Nurgle could see the droid struggling to understand, on the brink of panic. Nurgle subtly used the Force to keep him paralyzed.

"Do not panic. You are not even close to being human. The power I've granted you does not weaken your droid functions. It augments them. Your skin is elastic, and it can regenerate almost instantly. Though if it is ruptured you will feel pain. The membranes that have combined with your circuitry insulate you from the normal weaknesses of a droid. Electricity, gungan energy balls, none of these will harm you. I cannot fully guess how being able to feel things will affect you. But do not think you have lost your droid brain, it is unchanged. I am releasing you now, so remain calm."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Unknown system invading chassis. Neural net in resistance mode: prepare to eliminate invading threat. Haphaestus shut down the resistance system. He would accept this. Neural net experiencing unpleasant sensations.

The droid gained control of himself. For the first time he felt coldness and the disappearing pain of the transplant of human flesh that had infiltrated his system. It was as if he was refusing to fight a virus, something that threatened to destroy him.

It was as if he was accepting eternal deactivation without the honor of having been killed in battle.

Alert! Some effects of unknown system may prove debilitating in combat! Abort! Haphaestus would not abort. He was angered that his combat abilities would be reduced, though he could also see the advantages in combat as well. Advancement diagnostic report: servomotor strength increase by 300%. Chassis damage resistance increased by 32%. System resistance to cold increased by 100%. System resistance to heat increased by 100%. Ion resistance increased by 1000%. Sonic resistance increased by 1000%.

The ancient HK-51 renewed was most affected by the feeling of pain. He did not wish to flinch in combat. "Status: I find your advancements complementary save one. Inquiry: is there a way to become immune to the effects of pain, Master?"

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle shook his head,

"I'm afraid not. All of my gifts must come with a price. Besides, pain is necessary. It makes you stronger. I'm sure you can handle it. Wounds are still fleeting, and like your circuitry, your body takes all its energy from the air. Pain doesn't seem so bad considering you don't need to sleep, eat, or breath."

Nurgle moved towards the window, gazing out over the swampy forests of Vjun. The lights of a small village could be seen in the distance. Nurgle reflected once more on this planet's false serenity. On the surface, all seemed calm, but the Sith Master could feel the chaos boiling in the planet's core. He turned back to HK1, a small canister floating to his hand. He tossed it to the droid.

"I want you to do two things. First, tell me your name. If you don't have one, now's the time. You are no longer man or droid. You are a wholly new species. Even cyborgs are humanoids with cybernetics inserted into their body. You are the opposite."

Nurgle couldn't help feeling a sense of arrogance at being able to accomplish such a feat.

"Second, you will take that canister, and drop it into the river nearby. Go now, but be careful. Your troops are inside, General."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

"Unnecessary but dutiful repetition: As I have said many times before, Master, my name is Haphaestus. I understand that I am neither man nor droid, neither biological nor mechanical. Muse: I find it almost humorous in that my name is that of a god, as that is indeed the state that I have all but transcended to," the droid said, his measured tones programmed with emotion.

Honestly, he didn't quite know how the name had been given to him. He didn't particularly remember ever having received the name, but he thought it impossible for him to have given it to himself. It was not in his programming, which had remained in tact over the years.

Without another word, the soon-to-be General moved outside the room and down towards the river obediantly. Chances of an entire army being concealed within this cylinder: .00000034%. Indeed there was little chance that his 'troops' would be inside, but he would follow his orders.

Just before he unsealed the canister, he chuckled quietly, recalling clichéd references to highly-advanced technological "just add water" battalions of armed militants when he realized that this was just what he was possibly holding in his not-so-metallic hands.

Haphaestus then dropped the object into the water and watched it expectantly, his scanners ready to record the inevitable phenomenon, if what his Master had said was true and not simply a combination of multiple speech devices all but incoherent to a droid, who failed to see past such and often took a statement literally.

HOWEsON.png

Without warning, Nurgle appeared behind his General.

"The virus contained within the canister is now flowing through the water supply, and into the sleeping town below. We should begin to see the affects within a day or so."

Nurgle motioned for Hephaestus to return to the castle with him.

"Hundreds of years ago this world was stricken with a maddening plague. I assure you this will pale in comparison to what you and I have now released."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Haphaestus was curious. "Query: And how, might I ask, will this build us an army for me to lead?" he asked in that almost annoyingly accurate voice of his.

Chances of a plague building an army: 45%, if done perfectly correctly. Indeed a method was forming in the HK-51's calculating droid brain, but it was still rather unlikely that his Master was thinking precisely along the same lines he was.

Then again, if it were so, then such a coincidence could be manipulated in the future to ensure success. Haphaestus had experienced a situation in which a bond between a leader and his general often made the difference between victory and defeat.

However, the Sith could not use his tricks on a droid brain, and such a bond was very unlikely to be in formation.

HOWEsON.png

*Kakuto Ryu's ship broke out of hyperspace above the planet Vjun. His ship decended down to the Plague God's castle, instinctively knowing it's location. KR landed his ship on top of the great castle, entering it through holes in the roof. Determined to get his hammer finished he seeked out Nurgle, his god of chaos... *

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

He hated how Hephaestus found it necessary to say "Query" before every question he asked.

"Don't worry about it. You will see soon enough. For now, we must return to the castle. A guest has arrived."

Nurgle and Hephaestus made their way inside the ruined structure. Nurgle was indeed surprised to see who awaited them inside. Nurgle emerged from the shadows, knowing that his appearance would be no surprise to such a powerful Sith.

"What brings you here Kakuto Ryu?"

OOC: Heh, wrong alias there, Pic.

IC: Haphaestus followed his Master back to the castle, finding his joints to be working exceedingly well. He felt better than he had in millenia, even better than he had after being newly constructed. He could feel the breeze for the first time, though the chilling bite of the air was what he was most unaccustomed to.

He fought to keep his systems from going berserk with the sensations, knowing that he would grow accustomed to them--even learn to enjoy them--in the future. Especially pain, which he had not yet felt and was most curious concerning.

The biological droid saw the newcomer. Identification: Sith Lord. Apparently one as powerful in the Force as the Master, apparel and demeanor accounted for. Status: friendly. He wasn't sure whether he was to greet this man or not, so he didn't. When in doubt, he told himself, stay silent and ready for action.

Haphaestus stood just behind his Master's right shoulder, his permanently action-poised frame keeping him taller than the one he followed by several inches.

HOWEsON.png

Kakuto turned around slowly, nodding as his sponsor and his droid entered. He noted Nurgle's fluctuation in power. He was much more powerful and by proxy- respectable Chaos God than he was when Kakuto became his champion. This, to Kakuto Ryu, was quite pleasing. He flipped the snap on the strap that hung his hammer off his back, dropping the beast of a weapon to the floor with a thud and a few broken floor stones. Kakuto tightened his hand around the long handle of the great bludgeon, lifting it and presenting it to Nurgle.

"I have come to get your blessing on my Warhammer. My last one was destroyed by Lord Ar-Pharazon before I drove him to suicide. Sad, that I didn't get to dine on his flesh, but I don't believe in desecrating corpses that I didn't create. Anyway, I would like you to endow this hammer with the power of Force Lightening. Tzeentch told me that it was you who I needed to do it."

Kakuto Ryu was of the opinion that Droids were incredibly boring. While some were powerful, most were weak and stupid, like fighting toddlers, Which, on the other hand, were very fun to kill. While they sometimes were interesting to watch, as battle droids could frequently have a horrifically efficient way of dispatching their enemies, they didn't feel real pain. They didn't suffer real anguish. Nothing can be done to them that cannot be undone. Kakuto Ryu got little pleasure out of killing things that could not beg for mercy. Kakuto liked to instill fear in everyone he met, friend and foe, but that couldn't be done in a droid. As such he ignored the apprehensive droid entirely, figuring that he'd only need to pay attention to it if a glitch in is programming told it that it could win a fight with Kakuto Ryu, and it attacked.

"What do you say, can you help me?"

Haphaestus stared into the Sith Lord's eyes, finding not respect but disgust there. Synopsis: This man, in his flawed biological fashion, despises droids. The biological droid's respect for the Sith dropped considerably at this.

But this man did not know what Haphaestus was. He was not a droid, and yet neither was he a living organism. He was something else entirely. He was almost surprised that this man didn't sense the life in him, as Haphaestus' Master had.

In his own bilogical bias, the Sith was blind to the truth. That, at least, was something a droid was not susceptable to.

HOWEsON.png

The Sith Master did not answer. Instead Nurgle took the Hammer in his hands and laid it before him. The power of the dark side was strong on this planet, as had been demonstrated numerous times before. Nurgle felt it much easier to bring forth the abilities Tzeentch had awakened in him so long ago. The Sith gripped his own weapon, the powerful Scythe he had cut down Nhagathul with. With relative ease, Nurgle touched the blade of his weapon onto the Hammer's hilt, emblazening his seal onto its handle. Nurgle had bestowed a piece of his ability into the weapon.

"Pick up your Hammer. It will be able to summon force lightning as you desire. I'm glad to hear you will continue to serve as my Champion once more. Do you also intend to resume your leadership of the Sith?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

*Kakuto gripped his hammer at about half of it's length. He raised the head of his weapon into the air, grinning in sadistic delight to see a few small bolts of lightening circle the weapon with a loud crackling sound.

Oh- the things I will do with this...

He smirked and inverted the weapon, turning back to look at the Chaos God.*

"Indeed. Darth Havoc was powerful, but his need for military domination got in the way of his duty to the Sith. He was a bad leader, and the Sith fell to ruin because of it. I'm going to restore the Sith to their former Glory."