Funestus

BLCKCLONE

::Quintus was thoroughly depressed following the revelation that somehow the universe was conspiring to forbid him from swearing. The sight of eight young boys being decapitated did nothing to lift this melancholy depression.::

'Brutal.'

::Quintus pulled out a bottle of whiskey and took a long swig, offering Ronin the bottle when he had finished. His stomach would just have to put up with further abuse. Psychological trauma was bad enough, but psychological trauma without alcohol was like a really crappy party without alcohol. Not something he wanted any part of.::

'So, uh, this ritual doesn't involve me being beheaded, right?'

Skulls shifted and rolled down from the pile as the blood soaked and naked form of Duo emerged. There was a gleam in his eyes as his brain processed the area around him. His senses weren't as sharp as they had been, they would have to be trained back up to standard but for the moment that was hardly what concerned the short, lean boy. His cobalt eyes centered in on a lone boy, obviously out of place, and soaked in the blood of eight fallen boys that were considerably similar to the one left alive.

He shifted his gaze to Ronin, grinning and showing off the fact that he felt there was no shame in public nudity. The other two figures he didn't know, nor did he care about. One looked to be drunk as a skunk; the other was clad in armor and hardly appealing. He stepped forward, his legs wobbling for a moment and causing him to pause. After he was certain he'd be able to walk steadily he made his way to the scarlet painted boy.

”œRonin! You got me a gift and he's so cute, too!”

Black could only stare as events unfolded before him. He wasn't sure if it was the dust he was coming off of or what, but this was certainly something he was prepared for. For a moment he though Ronin just had a rather long trip and was doing something that only made sense to him. First, the giant mound of skulls shook and a naked guy stood, formally a gooey, slightly charred corpse, and addressed Ronin. Then he bit the kid and called everyone queers. Something just didn't seem right. There was only one thing that he could say. He pointed to the top of the mound of skulls.

"That's my skull. It used to be my head."

Feeling utterly stupid and now realizing he was coated in blood, Black gave a heavy sigh and turned back to his ship, muttering the events back to himself as he lit up another cigarette. He sat down on the ramp to the carrier and waited for Ronin to conclude his little necromancy session.

PirateBlack-Arghcopy.jpg

Ronin hesitated, looking down at The Book of Unspeakable Horror, then back up at Duo. He seemed surprised, to say the least. Part of him had expected nothing to happen at all. The rest of him expected eight hot Daemonettes to appear and commence with a marathon of sex, in which two would be alotted for each of the participants--including Pepito, the 9th 16 year old boy. Always the optimist, Ronin sought to make the best of the situation.

"Hey buddy, nice seeing you here. You would not believe the trouble I went through to... resurrect you."

Ronin glanced over at Black.

"Drunk Guy helped a lot too."

Ronin closed the book, which seemed to be laughing at what was a modest success at best. Duo was a close friend and ally, but he sure as hell wasn't a Daemon orgy.

"Oh, and Black did a little. I've got a spare Black Sun uniform in my ship, along with your equipment. By the way, I own Black Sun now. It's like the pirates, but only my inner circle gets to spend all their earnings on abusable substances and prostitutes."

FinalRONIN.png

::Quintus opened his mouth to hurl abuse at the strange naked man who had just called him a 'queer', then remembered how he was dressed. He brushed the floppy feather out of his eyes self-consciously.::

''M not gay.'

::To be perfectly frank, he was a little confused. He was standing on some random planet that looked like a badly-knocked together theater set for a badly produced version of Hell on Ice!, without the ice, and some random naked guy had just appeared in front of him and started necking with a sixteen year-old boy.::

'I really hope we're not turning into some kind of weird cult. I can't stand weird cults.'

::He finished off the bottle of Kashyyykan whiskey and tossed the bottle, improving the net worth of the planet by at least a quarter.::

'Hey, boss, you said something about prossies?'

Duo twisted his body, his long chestnut tresses seemingly not affected by the blood soaking the rest of him, and popped his neck. He looked to Ronin again with a grin on his face. He had mostly ignored the other two, still, though it was nice to at least have their names. Black and Drunk guy.

”œBlack Sun? I haven't worked for them since I obliterated Black Dawn's Flagship and ended their campaign all at once. I ”˜spose since you are in charge though, I can work for you”¦and you'll have to bring me up to speed on what's been goin' on lately.”

"Yes..." He mumbled, contemplating Quintus's fear of cults "It seems it's about time we leave this place. The deed is done, our naked friend has been reclaimed. Let us be off."

Ronin turned and headed into his ship. He had a great deal of work to complete, and his pockets were getting light on spice.

FinalRONIN.png

Black sighed and stood. It was getting rather annoying being treated like dirt. Ronin, being his boss, had the right to order him around. But this guy, naked and fresh from the grave, didn't have a whole lot of reason. Then again, it wouldn't kill him to grab some clothes for the guy. He obviously liked to bring attention to his junk. He grabbed the pile of clothes and accompanying gear next to it. He walked down the ramp and tossed them to Duo.

"Didn't catch your name."

PirateBlack-Arghcopy.jpg

Duo caught the clothes with one hand and the belt with his pistols in the other. He made short work of tossing some of the clothing behind him, deciding that it just wasn't suiting for his ”˜style.' He ended up wearing the black pants with accompanying boots and sleeveless top. His hair was still free flowing, down past his ass. He felt a bit irked that they had neglected to bring him a hair tie of some sorts, at the very least.

He looked up, his violet eyes shifting to and fro for a second before he spun on his foot and grabbed the boy that had been brought to him by the shoulder. The kid had been trying to sneak away, though where he had planned to escape too on this planet Duo had no clue. That was okay though, he liked the dumb ones sometimes. They were easier to manipulate in the bedroom. He spoke, his voice coming out as more of a threatening growl then the lighthearted tone he had been using.

”œI don't like it when my property tries to leave me.”