Funestus

BLCKCLONE

Meaningless lives extinquished by equally meaningless deaths... this was the world in which the Blood God lived. Such petty arrogance seeped into every once of the lesser beings, but it was of no matter. Egos were their own natural selection, the weak would parish and the strong would prosper, it was the way of things as they endlessly ran the cycle of chaos in which the universe balanced: kill or be killed. Slaughter was upon them, he could feel it aching through his bones... this very moment blood was being shed upon the land in epic proportions. A smirk crossed his empty features...

"Durok... Deimos... there is a task I require of you..."

khornes.png.a79be97e21bdbe3e666a8171556cf477.png

Deliver my will, and I will elevate you amongst my champions.

Durok's eyes peered open as he felt the voice of his God whisper in his mind, he rose from his meditative peace and began the long trek up the major volcano of Funestus to the God's Palace.

His brown leather boots dug into the terrain with each step, rocks scraping along as he dug his hands into the earth and climbed the increasingly warmer terrain for the glory of his God to answer his call. His longsword hung loosely on his back, shimmering in the night's cold absence, as he trudged onwards.

The peak was immense, but the God's Noble Warrior persevered and drew his blade, bringing himself down to one knee, "Master Khorne, what do you request of your honored Servant?"

I am the White Hand of the one known as Khorne.

The darkness of Funestus has become a usual feeling. Those who lived on the planet now knew their Master and served him well. Their bloodshed had pleased him.

At the request of Khorne, Methos and MacLeod arrive before the God. They drop to one knee and await his orders.

A pair of empty eyes bore down on the three Champions that knelt before the Blood God. Their loyality was rightfully so, those without honor and valor were subjects of quick and petty deaths... not the receivers of the strength of true chaos. From one their were now two as he careless glanced at what used to be Deimos and what was now Methos and MacLeod.

"You two will go to Selvaris and retrieve a being for me. He is like a plankon that's jealous of the ocean that holds him, but I will make him into something greater."

With a gesture of contempt he dismissed the pair, his blood stained hand motioning for Durok to rise to his feet.

"My most trusted warrior, you're time will come. There is another, but now is not his time to be chosen. Go now... make a sacrifice in my name. Eat from its flesh and absorb its strength. I will call for you when the moment is right."

• 2 weeks later...

Duo got off of the ship, it had been a short trip but to where”¦he did not know. He surveyed all of the land; a battle had taken place here, a great one between the cults of the Jedi and the Sith. After all of the lives lost from those two orders”¦no one had realized they were just Cults, but that was the least of Duo's woes at the moment.

He was on this unknown planet, with these unknown brothers and from the looks of it they just might have the only useable ship around here”¦So Duo did the only thing he could, he took off after them. Once he caught up he walked beside them, as he was not below them so he would not walk behind them.

Off to the horizon, Durok's eyes strain themselves to see three figures, the Brothers and a newcomer, a new Champion. It is this that makes Durok scoff in contempt of his fellow Servants, where only one is needed to honor Khorne's might and warrior nobility, it takes three to answer for his dark lust... proof that the Noble Warrior is far superior to his Blood-lusting compatriots.

Durok's feet make their way to his small isolated sector of the asteroid-world, the strange and fertile grounds where he makes his residence is home to a plethora of fauna and he strings his longbow and begins his search, picking up the scent through his heightened hunter-gatherer instincts, Durok's arrow is stretched taut and it strikes silently through the air piercing the hide of the aged nerf-herder. It collapses onto the ground, wincing in pain and Durok approaches, his knife already drawn, striking quickly and fiercely, dislocating the beasts head.

Blood exits the wound in large, viscous globules that Durok seemingly bathes his hand in and then brings the liquid to his chin, where he drinks it with much pleasure and purpose. "With your blood, I gain courage."

His knife than begins to skin the beast and expose the hearty flesh, which he begins to consume raw; "With your flesh, I gain strength." He drags the fresh kill to his cave and continues whittling away at it, salting it and smoking it to preserve the meat. The blood simmering and boiling away into a thick paste, with which he begins to smear all over his body.

He turns to the skin and dresses himself, accordingly, "With your skin, I gain warmth." He then sets about the bone fragments to carve crude weapons for his needs here on Funestus, survival and prayer...

I am the White Hand of the one known as Khorne.

The trio had stopped moving, the other two sitting down for some reason or another. Duo had waited patiently for them, but he had a great many things to do. He rose up from his crouched position and continued onwards, on his own. He would seek out someone to help him by himself.

Slowly he made the trek in the direction the brothers had been moving. Eventually he was sure to come upon someone that could help him, if not he would forever wonder the wastelands of a planet unknown to him.

Khorne's movements, which to any witness would appear slow, were those of God, deliberate and at his pace, in this case, it meant immediate. From behind the newcomer (Duo) appeared a hulking beast of man, materializing from the ether of the asteroid realm of Funestus.

His heavy hand set down on Duo, weighing the Black Sun bounty hunter down heavily and stopping him in his tracks. The towering form looked down upon the man with eyes of contempt and disdain,

"Tell me, boy, how would you describe your greatest kill? Was it slaughtered for honor and glory, or a twisted strike from your ill-seated venom?"

The Warrior God's voice was low and deep, resounding from all directions, as if speaking from Death's hand...

Duo felt the heavy hand come to rest upon his shoulder; the first thought in his mind was a fight would soon come. But, much to his surprise, it was not an attack that came but a question, a question that could not be easily answered at that. His forehead crinkled as he was in deep thought, only one kill came to mind more then once”¦

It had been long ago”¦he was out with his friend. A man tried to attack and mug them, but it ended in the would be attacker killing his friend. This had brought about a deep, burning rage within Duo's body. He lashed out at the man, slaying him in effort to make things even once more. The attacker took a life, so he was forced to give up his own. He had not taken the man's life for Glory or Honor, but nor did he lash out to release an ill-seated venom.

”œIt was not a kill for honor or glory, but nor was it a twisted strike. I gave justice to the man, as I saw fit. I avenged my friend.”

• 2 weeks later...

The God of blood remained silent as the young boy's words echoed in the air. Once he had finished, the great ender of worlds spoke.

"A kill in justice is impossible. Justice is merely a personal opinion... it is unknown if this "killer" truly deserved death for his action. Your friend died because it needed to be... you killed because you felt as if it needed to be done. You acted not out of justice but out of vengeance... you killed because you felt as if he had wronged you in some way."

Khorne removed his hand from the youth's shoulder as he shifted his stance.

"In your mind you killed for your friend, but the truth remains that we never kill for others... we only kill for ourselves."

Duo faced the man, his violet eyes boring into the figure. He was obviously one of power, but even still that did not matter. He thought over his words carefully, for in situations like this any wrong move could mean a swift death.

”œI killed for what I thought to be right. Whether others view it as right, or view me to be just as bad as the other”¦that is their own opinion and matters not to me.”

• 4 weeks later...

OOC: I got this one, Drew. Sorry for the delay, Duo.

IC:

Khorne paused before speaking and paused for quite some time as if deliberately thinking of an answer and falling into a mental stupor, "I am a power unlike any other in the Galaxy... except very few. I am an abyss of the Force. A walking void in it's existence. This place... it is a wound in the Force. Bring a Jedi or a Sith to this place and he shall whimper for his vaunted Force is gone. I believe in nothing more than pure, raw absolute power. Strength. Blood. Honor."

He paused again and motioned for the boy to follow with his massive hand, turning and beginning to walk along a cliff that demonstrated the far reaches of the asteroid realm... "Look towards that horizon. Do you see the Eden that my realm contains?"

His fingers pointed towards a small section of the terrain that seemed green and alive, "That is the region where the result of Death is balanced, what the blood of all pays for... Life. I exist because Chaos wills my existence and I serve it and only it. Many serve me and I have brought you here, to my hall, to ask if you'd like to serve me. I can make you more powerful than any Mortal Warrior in exchange for your undying loyalty, young Duo. I can make you my Champion. I can make you stronger than any Sith or any Jedi. I can make you the ultimate Hunter. The ultimate Warrior."

He paused and stretched his hand... small war-torn settlements sprang into view at Khorne's demands, "Out along this land exist four tribes, three warring tribes. A tribe of Sand People, noble and cunning warriors. Beasts more than men who serve me through sacrifice. There exist a tribe of Noghri, slightly more civilized and humanoid. Their massive bodies and animal strength rivaling that of most species in the galaxy coupled with their innate Hunter's instincts make them also formidable warriors and defenders of their territory. Finally, the most technologically advanced races... Iridonians, inhabiting the colder regions of this place, and a far-off ice plateau extends itself to their presence and a dense jungle spreads far off from the Eden and their reside the Trandoshan hunters, slavers. Both these Reptilian humanoids have a fetish for Blood and serve my darker instincts. You see... they kill for satisfaction, for desire, for bloodlust. The others, the Noghri and the Tusken Raiders, kill to defend. They fight brutal wars to appease my wrath. As my Champion you will lead them... any one Tribe as a General when I call for you. They each number in the hundreds of thousands. Or you may return to the Secular world and serve any means of Chaos, so long as you answer my call."

The God finished his speech and turned to stare into the flailing hair of the human before him... "What is your choice?"

Duo had followed and listened to the man intently. It was a lot to take in at once, to actually be in the presence of a god. The massive man carried himself as would the best of any warrior. Duo was pleased that such a being would ask him to serve under him. The Jedi and the Sith were after all nothing but witch's in it for their own good. Whether they act out right like the Sith do, or more subtly manipulative like the Jedi...in the end they were all the same.

"My decision...I accept your offer. I wish to serve under you and lead your army's into glorious battle when ever you wish it."

He stood up right looking dead at the being. His long braided hair swayed gently behind him, his face was stern and determined. It almost seemed out of place no his face that was usually grinning or smiling about something or other.

Piro landed The Black Hawk II on the rocky suface of Feneustus and exited, clad in red and black Mandalorian armor, and armed with twin lightsabers hidden up his sleeves, and two Sith swords, sat one on each hip. His armor was hidden by his black robes as he exited his ship.

Piro sat in deep concentration on the homeworld of his former god and master, Khorne. He felt that this place had an energey such that it would magnify his superior mental capabilities. Piro felt that becasue of this place, he was able to master his darkside aura and multiple other darkside powers. He focused and built up his energy to begin is search.

Piro sat on a rock of the planet, and focused his Force energey. He searched througout the Force, for a very powerful weapon. One which he had only heard vague rumors of.

Piro searched throughout the whole of space and found only shards of knowlege of this weapon. He learned not of it's location, state, or whearabouts. Piro only found that somehow the weapon suddenley appeared in time, and suddenley began to change the fate of many. Piro found that the name of theis weapon was Esrever, blade of the shifting current.

The Sith Master sat in concentration, and searched for more clues and at least some more slivers of knowlegde that wuld help him locate his mysterious weapon.

Khorne smiled, exposing his feral teeth, "Good. Then you are endowed with the powers of Khorne... extend to me your hand."

As Khorne spoke, he drew a surprisingly large knife blade and sliced across his palm... "Drink my blood and feel the trappings of the miserable existence of the Force fade from your body. You shall be freed of the curse of the Force or it's influence by swearing loyalty to me."

As Piro searched he felt a presence in the Force fade away. As if it had been stripped of it, and as soon as he felt it he knew what it was. Someone had become a pariah, and Champion to a god.

He ignored this phenomenon and continued his search theough the vast expanses of space, the universe, and teh very Force iteslf until finally he found something.

Piro discovered the Esrever was a swrod created by one of the gods, Tzeeentch. It was a weapon that could alter the fate of the universe in the weilder's own idiom. Unfortunatly for Piro, he found neither traces of it's location, nor anyone who knew of its exitense, other than the gods, except one.

This person was on Corellia and had heard some rumors of it. Piro felt that mybe, just maybe, he would know of the weapons location, or knew someone who could knew more of Esrever.

Piro stood up and jumped into The Black Hawk II and left for Corellia.

Duo wasted no time in doing as he was told by the massive being that easily stood over a foot and a half taller then him. He leaned forward, taking the things, the gods hand in his feeling the power that it was emitting he lapped at his palm drinking in the metallic delicacy. He could feel something leaving him, some unimportant part of him that he would have never known had been there had this god among men not taken it from him.

But it was replaced, he could feel the change moving throughout his body. His heart was pumping, the beat of it driving him up the wall from its intensity as his muscles contracted and released all over. The become more compact, taking away from his look of strength making him appear visibly weaker, but at the same time compacting his muscles to a point that made his strength go far beyond anything a mere man could want. A powerful aura came about his body, one with a sense of duty, honor, and power.

The tips of his ears lengthened slight, moving out to a point. A few of his teeth did likewise, stretching down and to a point. A smile formed on the young pilots face, his left canine poking his lip and drawing a slight bit of blood from it. He cleared his lips with one swoop of his tongue, making a mental note of how he would have to get used to the teeth.

He moved down onto one knee in front of the man, only looking up when he spoke. "My master, I think you for these gifts. I will serve you well, you will not be disappointed..." He stayed there, awaiting the gods instructions on whether he could leave or if he had other plans.

X's Y-Wing came in with a small amount of turbulence, his model wasn't up to par as it was when he bought it. This was due mainly to the many parts that were removed due to countless thieves in the Upper Levels.

Landing with a soft thud on the ground, he exited and moved towards the ramp that was now lowering from his ship. Exiting, he followed his gut, as he moved swiftly over the dead asteroid. Just over the clearing he noticed... men, if that is what you could call them, their tainted souls casting shadows onto the bare ground.

Xenon kept walking, how ever quickly he might be moving he didn't know. He could only see the power from in front of him, the smell of blood, its soft metallic taste beginning to fill his mouth. It tasted so good, until it was gone, the feeling, everything, that was when X started to speak.

"I have... been drawn here my Lord, for reasons beyond my knowledge," Xenon knelled to the God.

"I feel as if I have been here before, as if I know this place, as if I know you." X continued to kneel, but the words stopped, waiting for a response.

Khorne looks over the newcomer as Duo has officially attained his allegiance to Khorne, "Duo, you are free to roam the galaxy, when I request something of you... you shall feel my call, as we beat with the same blood."

Khorne's eyes fell on the newcomer, boring through his pathetic soul, "You say you and I have kinship. I span the life-time of many millenia as one form or another, tell me... discuss with me your recent life. Tell me of your battles, how you see us as being of kin?"

Duo slightly bowed to Khorne, before turning on his heel. He would need some sort of weapon if he was supposed to fight for Khorne, but he would come across that later. He moved about until he found a suitable ship. He set it up and put in the proper coordinates. He had some things to pick up on the other side of this hell hole of a galaxy...

• 3 weeks later...

Death... the end for some, a boundary for others, a challenge still for others... but to Khorne, death was a way of life. He breathed it, he ate it and it had long ago consumed him, the mystery for many was just a simple question waiting for a reply to him. Too few knew the secret of death... only a chosen few knew that death was actually an illusion, just waiting to be manipulated by those with the power and gallant pride to do so.

A champion of his had fallen in battle... the audacity of someone striking down a warrior of his was the same as striking at the God of War himself. Wrongs needed to be righted... vengeance would be sought for his champion and for himself; but in due time. For now, it was time to manipulate what so few could. The Chaos God steadied himself mentally, mind transcending the worlds of the Force and mortals as his presence called forth the Ether itself to stand still as he searched. His champion was easy enough to spot, the warrior's aura like a blackout in the Force as he summoned it's essence to himself.

Dirt and clay became flesh with a wave of Khorne's hand as the freeform soul once again found itself in the shell of mortality... empty lungs filling with stale air as the heart beat in a rhythmic pattern to send blood throughout the body. Life was granted back to the one known as Duo on this day as color returned to his face and his muscles lightly twitched from the shock of being brought back. Khorne made no intention of remaining until he awoke, the god moved from his place on the ground back to his throne with a mere blink of his eyes. When Duo awoke, he would find a ship waiting for him a few hundred yards away and something more just off to the side of him.

A free form existence beyond mortal worries....so simple, so complete. Many would wish for such a thing, but it was too...peaceful for a warrior. It would just serve to drive a man man, or in this case more mad.

The first breath of air, tainted with death and blood. It wasn't particularly good, but the fact that he was back was very good. His entire body tingled from lack of blood circulation, his muscles twitched and jerked for no apparent reason. A low growl slipped from his horse throat. Death was just a distraction, Khorne held true to his claim and had brought a man up from the grave.

Duo slowly pushed himself up with his arms as the feeling in his body returned, he shook his head knocking the dirt and clay from his hair. He glanced to either side of him, taking note of the axes that lay there. He assumed they were a gift and as such he would take them. The blades glinted in the light, holding an untold power within them. He gripped the cold handles of each of them, feeling a surge of power course through him and into the axes.

It felt like they had always been a part of him. He moved them around, feeling as if they were just another portion of his arms. After moving them about a bit he placed them on his belt and stood up.

"That was just a practice run..."

A grin crossed his face as he set off towards the ship he assumed was for him in the distance.

• 1 year later...

Ronin set down his ship at the peek of the darkest, coldest mountain, setting the tracking beacon on so that Black could follow him to the proper location. He stepped out the door, leaving Quintus to shamble out on his own accord.

Ronin stepped lightly over soil that was red with blood, and hard with bones.

"This place seems... Cheery."

Ronin's comment was not sarcastic. After chewing a piece of Glitteryll the entire planet seemed to be alive with all the colors of the rainbow, plus a few others he'd never experienced before. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and pulled out a cigarette, finding that even in a hallucinogen inspired world of wonder, he needed nicotine to get him through the day.

FinalRONIN.png

Black's piloting only went downhill since the giggledust hit his system. The only thing keeping him from changing his course mid flight was the auto pilot. Had he remembered how to disengage it and put a new course in, he'd already be waist deep in naked, dancing twi'leks throwing Ronin's, now his, credits indiscriminately in the air. But, as it were, he couldn't tell the buttons from the stars flying by the window. The preprogramed ship picked up the beacon when it came out of hyperdrive. The ship landed accordingly and Black stepped out, not far from Ronin.

"This place is freaking awesome!"

PirateBlack-Arghcopy.jpg

::Quintus, having just evacuated his stomach via his mouth for the sixth time during the flight, staggered down the landing ramp, his senses for the time being focused not on the bizarre environment around him but on his twitching stomach. Maybe be shouldn't drink for a while. Yeah, that was a good idea. Drinking wasn't the only thing in the world that mattered. There were cigarettes. And drugs.

Quintus pulled a cigarette out of the battered pack in his ludicrously overpriced suit and inhaled deeply, twin jets of smoke streaming out of his nostrils. His author thus exhausted by such immaculate descriptive writing, Quintus finally noticed the macabre scene around him.

Quintus took in the blood-red soil and the tightly-packed bones with a sort of vacant detachment, his unblinking eyes staring unfocusedly at a nearby skull.::

'Jesus, boss. You know some f**ked up places.'

::Quintus frowned. Stars were coming out of his mouth and censoring his speech. This didn't usually happen.::

'F**k. B**tard. A**. S**t. C**t. Nerfherder.'

::He rolled his eyes and took another long drag on his cigarette.::

'Great. I still get to say 'nerfherder'. What is this, a f**king PG-rated RPG?'

::A disembodied voice advised Quintus that yes, yes it was.::

'Whatever. Boss, what the he- heck are we doing here?'

"Indeed it is! Now, get back in the ship and dump the cargo in a pile up here. Don't worry about the teenagers, the skulls will probably break their fall."

Ronin turned around, digging in his pocket for a lighter while he headed back toward his own ship. He glanced at Quintus, giving him a nod but not actually answering his question. Ronin disappeared into his ship, screaming curses when he slipped a pile of Quintus' puke. When he returned, he had a wheel barrow full of what appeared to be dismembered and charred human remains, complete with a shovel on top.

Ronin clenched his cigarette between his lips, mumbling a tune as he drove his gorecart over to a large bloodstained alter, then proceeded to use his shovel to put the human remains on the alter.

FinalRONIN.png

He could only hear about half of what Ronin was saying. He only heard skulls and saw him point and assumed he wanted the skulls there. He walked back aboard the ship and pulled it around the the approximate area Ronin pointed at. He commed Quintus.

-Hey, Quintus. Tell me when I'm getting close-

He started backing up. The ship shook violently as it careened into a large rock.

-Never mind-

The ramp lowered and the contents were pushed out. Countless skulls avalanched out as the children screamed. Black exited the ship to gauge how badly he dented the ship. The nine kids made no attempt to run. Spending days in a storage container surrounded by skulls with nothing to eat does wonders on your survival instinct.

"Boss, if we're doing some sort of ritual, shouldn't we be facing east or something?"

PirateBlack-Arghcopy.jpg

Ronin turned to snarl at Black, yelling at him through the cigarette in his mouth while flinging gore wildly through the air.

"Eh! I'll listen to you when you're a a foot thick book bound in human flesh. Right now we're listening to the Book of Unspeakable Horror, and it demands skulls and 16 year old boys."

Ronin paused to contemplate the possibility that the book of unspeakable horror was some kind of gay fetishist book, noting that it would explain why he found it in an 'adult book store.'

The pirate put the last bit of gore on the altar, then kicked the wheelbarrow off the mountain and hurled his shovel like a javelin off in the same direction. He reached in his coat, inexplicably withdrawing the large book from inside it. Between its teeth was the liner of his coat, which it quickly released after Ronin stuffed more giggledust into its face. He didn't want it biting him while he read.

Ronin thumbed through the pages, biting down on the piece of glitterstem he was chewing to give him that extra 'umph' he needed to read a bunch of squiggly blood smears.

"Alright... we got the skulls for the skull throne... now... Black, I need you to decapitate 8 of the 9 young boys. I hope you don't mind senseless murder."

Ronin raised his finger to tell Black to wait a second before he began digging into his coat once again, this time pulling out a four foot long chain-axe, made with cortosis alloy and the teeth of a krayt dragon.

"Here. Use this."

FinalRONIN.png

Wait a tick...

Black took the chainaxe from Ronin, looking up to see eight of the boys in a circle around the ninth.

"Um...K."

Black stood in the center of the circle, just behind the middle kid. The surrounding kids were in the perfect position to be beheaded without Black having to move an inch. Weird and totally convenient. He could feel himself coming down as the weight of the axe became steadily more noticeable. He flicked the switch, bringing the axe alive, sending the dragon teeth in rapid rotation. The buzzing kindled some primal urge for bloodshed. With a flow of quick swings the boy's heads parted ways with their bodies, showering both him and the center boy. The first head hit the ground as he finished the final blow.

PirateBlack-Arghcopy.jpg