Haruun Kal

BLCKCLONE

Camsie silently walked several metres behind his padawan, reveling in the feel of the ferns against his thick fur. Unconciously, the toe-heel method was being used in the camasii's step, keeping the surrounding wild life unaware of his presence.

As Armiena approached the clearing where Camsie could feel several humanoids through the force the camasii slid comfortably into the shade of a tall tree, letting the foliage provide him with shade.

As Camsie noticed that the group was moving towards the sight of the jedi's unconstructed base he began following stealthily, flitting from shade to shade, enjoying the time to himself.

As the man who Camsie presumed to be the only jedi knight in the group entered a pre-fab shelter a bush nearby the camasii ruffled. Camsie kneeled down, probing the creature with the force before chuckling quietly.

Out of the bush slithered a furry gray snake like creature with extremely large fangs protruding from his mouth. Camsie put out his hand, allowing the snake to bite down on it. The animal sucked greedily and the furry camasii noticed the change in the animal's fur color. The more blood the animal sucked the more the furry beast changed colors from gray, to blue.

When the snake disattached his jaw from Camsie's wrist the camasii closed his eyes and focused on the wound, picturing it crusting over and the blood filling his veins once more until it seemed as though nothing had happened.

The camasii stood from his croutched position, happy with his deed. He had saved a life, that was clear to him.

"Armiena, if you're going to go sneaking around a forest, it would be a good thing to look behind you at some point. There could have been a rancor back there for all you know." The statement came out jokingly, not reprimanding, exactly as Camsie had hoped it would be.

"Perhaps we should continue your training?" The camasii asked Armiena.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

Armiena let go a few choice swear words in several languages, cursing the fact that she let her guard down, and the genetic makeup of the fanged serpent that could have bitten down on her ankle. The fact that she could have died unexpectedly and quite painfully was disturbing to her--she always thought she would have gone out in some blaze of glory, not lingering painfully, bitten by a lowly serpent.

She manages a weak grin. "They say the jungle is a dangerous place... who'da thought the real danger was in our base the whole time?"

She turns to the trio. "Zeb, Jurha, good to see you two. Aryian, nice to meet you. Farewell, for a while. I guess training's back in session." She smiled at her master, and gave him a little nod, waiting for him to speak.

drayyy.png

((BTW, I'm not with you guys anymore. I figured you needed a little space to talk, and I have to set up the base too.))

Finally, Aryian heard several small ships landing in the large clearing where the base was. Running out, he finally saw what he wanted to see: the construction droids were here.

He walked over, noting one painted in yellow. It must be the leader, he thought, as he input several orders into it. The massive droids began moving, constructing a base into and around several of the prefab buildings. The whole base would be ready in several hours.

Aryian sat back, sipping his coffene. It was an awesome sight, and he intended to soak up every minute of it.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

As the droids began moving about constructing the basis of the Jedi Base, Camsie waved his hand deftly towards a pile of equipment that the droids had brought with them to fit into the base. Out of the pile flew a small blaster rifle which the camasii caught, with the help of the force. It was an unusual movement for Camsie, but he managed.

Camsie brought the weapon up for inspection, checking to make sure the weapon was set to stun.

"This excercise may come in useful from time to time. I'm sure that you've heard that there's nothing better than a blaster at your side. This should teach you to nullify shots coming from weaker blasters, at slower rates. I'm sure that you could stop more than single shots but that would require much concentration, for now we shall work with just single shots. Now tell me, how do you think you could go about nullifying the blast? How could you disperse it?"

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

Armiena thought for a moment, and took a reflexive step back from the blaster rifle. The sounds of the repulsorlifts of the descending droids was humming in her ears, distracting her thoughts.

Constructor droids... she thought about their various hardware... treadmills, mechanical legs, or repulsorlifts for locomotion. Any sort of tools would be used for construction: massive arc welders, wrecking equipment, a small factory for recycling demolished terrain into usable materials. And of course, at the heart of the monstrosity, a large power plant, capable of powering all of the myriad systems. And each of those systems would have to convert the electrical power to function.

That was it; converting power from deadly, destructive energy to something more useful, or simply bleeding it off into the atmosphere.

"I'm not sure how I would go about doing it, but I have an idea. Could you possibly convert the energy from a blaster bolt to other uses, like powering your own Force techniques?"

drayyy.png

"I've been to a few," Jurha said slyly as she deflected an easy attack from Zeb. "I traveled around with my dad. So maybe more than average, but I don't know, maybe not enough to brag about?"

As she flicked away Zeb's previous attack. She slide in on his right side and slashed across his stomach. It wasn't a fast move nor was their contact. As far as Jurha was conserned they were lightly playing around. She had no intention of "stepping it up" until she was finished talking. Zeb jumped back to avoid the slash.

"Obviously this place is VERY different from Coruscant, but I think there's a little bit of everything on Coruscant. Like maybe some animal here is an exotic pet in someone's house, y'know?"

[Zeb responds.]

Zeb dashed back at Jurha to recover the ground he lost to avoid her slash. He made up for his shorter high than his oppenet by jumping up and swinging his stick above his head and bringing it down for Jurha's collar bone. Jurha bent her legs a little and lifted up her own stick to catch the blow. Zeb pushed down with a surprising amount of force for someone his size on her 'weapon'. Jurha would rememebr that. She stood up straight and leaned forward to shove Zeb off of her.

She let her hand and stick drop to her side. She looked up at Zeb troubled and anxious, "Back at the Dojo... I lied to everyone about my past. D'you think that's a bad thing?"

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

Zeb heard her responce and answered, "Well, not bragging is a strength. It allows you to hide precious information, and suprize your opponet... So you would not need to brag. " The child did not know if any of that made sence, but went on the attack again. He felt at peace in battle, his arms and legs moved with precision that came only from practice and experiance.

Zeb shrugged at her next question, "Keep you eyes on my blade, not where my hands are going... I am sure that there are exotic animals on the upper levels of Coruscant but I came from poorer sections of the city."

He was being honest now, and was almoast giddy in the joy of battle.

The Zabrak stopped when she did and ran a hand over his horns. He pondered her question for a moment, "I don't know your reasons, but I am sure they are good one's. I don't blame your for lying, I would just as well keep my past hidden also." The child figured that if she wanted to say more that she would, even though he was very young the child had a muscular body. He also moved in combat as if he had been in many, many scuffles and perhaps even gang wars, though he would never tell them that.

What hurts more: A sword in the gut, Or a knife in the back?

Hm. So Jurha had lied about her past. It might be a stumbling block for her in the future, but right now, Aryian wasn't all that concerned about it. Many people have things about their pasts that they wish to hide, him especially. Although it was a shame, that he had chose to share his past with them, and trusted them with it, when they would not.

He listened to Zeb's remarks, noting where he had grown up. The slums of Coruscant. Not a great place to be a kid. Coruscant was a grand planet, being one giant megopolis, but it had a lot of downs, too, and it's slums was one of the worst. Zeb, however, seemed slightly happy now. It seemed he was always happy when he was dueling...just as Aryian had been. He would have to watch him closely in the future, to weed out any dark side thoughts or temptations.

But these were all trivial matters now, nothing more than sand in a light breeze blowing around Aryian's mind. He sent out a force thought to them, still not revealing his location.

Use your lightsabers. They have a different feel to them, since their blade is weightless. The more you practice with sticks, the harder it is to learn the art of the saber. Still, it is only a suggestion...

He sat down on a fallen tree, still eyeing them closely with force-enhanced vision and hearing from afar. It gave him pleasure to see that his padawans were working together so well. Soon after, he nodded off, the coffene having no effect on the tired Jedi mind.

Blz1mwg.png

Zeb heard Aryians message, and dropped his stick. He drew his lightsaber and ignited it. "Wanna step it up a notch?"

The zabrak smiled coldly, calculating what his opponets speed may be. He felt that he was a better swordsman than her, but did not know of her training.

((This goes under the assumption that both of your lightsabers are still tuned to the practice setting when you guys dueled against myself. A good place to hang out, if you want to improve your technique, is the fighting Dojo thread, somewhere in this loony RP.))

Aryian woke with a sudden thought in his head. Why had nobody ever made contact with the people on this planet? They were living in/near a balawi settlement after all...

He snoozed off again, his last thought wondering what the next day would bring.

Blz1mwg.png

Camsie brought the blaster carbine up into his novice hold, placing the butt of the weapon on his shoulder.

"It's possible of course, and probably extremely effective for an offensive tactic. But there is a much simpler way to nullify the blast. But in reality you're not nullifying the blast per say, you're nullifying the pain. It's quite simple really, you just have to find you're... Hmmm... How should I say this? Temple? Somewhere where you have the utmost peace. Where nobody else can find you. It may not comletely nullify the pain, but it will make it bearable."

With that the camasii blinked giving Armiena a few moments to figure out how to use the knowledge and find her 'Temple' before forcing his trigger finger down, unleashing the red blaster bolt creating a terrible memnii that would forever stay imprinted in Camsie's mind. As the bolt flew, Camsie dropped the carbine as if it contained the plague before landing on the forest ground with a thud.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

((We've been called in to report on Gala.

All Jedi report to Gala asap. We will be preparing for a final assault. Some of you are already very aware of this. I am just letting everyone know.
From Jedi Check-in))

That thing's set on kill! Armiena's mind started screaming in a dozen languages, most of the words as obscenities. Yet somehow, getting shot at wasn't that disturbing to her. After all, she had been in this situation too many times to count...

Time seemed to slow down to a crawl, as a memory came rushing back to her....

She was on Endor, and things were going... chaotically. The little Ewoks had bought them at least two seconds of time to surprise the Imperial regiment, which was about a second more than they needed. Even then, this was not an easy battle.

The little critters were everywhere, it seemed, shouting their almost-cute battle cries of "Club-club, hee hee!" They would have been cute, if it weren't for the fact that they were getting blasted apart by AT-STs, wielding stone knives and axes with bloodthirsty ferocity, and occasionally ambushing Imperial vehicles with primitive traps. For example, a scout trooper had run into a trip-wire, causing him to dismount his speeder bike in a messy, and lethal fashion. Armiena was making good use of the speeder, diving upon stormtrooper squads, lasers firing the whole time, then retreating before they could even react.

The next squad she dove upon was a bit more aware of their danger. They had been almost waiting for her, and a hail of blaster fire greeted her descent. She considered it a minor miracle that she saw the torrent roar right past her. Then she was hit squarely in the sternum, throwing her off of her mount.

Strangely, she wasn't even afraid as the ground reached up to meet her. The wound didn't even hurt--the armor under her camo-vest must have absorbed most of the energy. But the armor itself wasn't even hot. She rolled as she hit the ground, hand already reaching for her stolen blaster. She felt under her armor for any wound, but couldn't find any. She was unbelievably lucky, it seemed. She should have been killed twice; once by the blaster hit, and again by her tumble off the speeder bike.

She turned to face the blaster bolt rushing at her, her body completely at ease. It hit her squarely in the forehead, and she flinched away from impact.

Armiena sucked in breath; even if she managed to absorb the blast, it still hurt like blazes. She held her hand over where the bolt hit her; the pain was already subsiding, but she couldn't believe that she was still alive. Her eyes widened; she couldn't feel any sort of wound on her forehead.

drayyy.png

OOC: I know, I just wanted to finish up this exercise

Camsie acknowledged that Armiena had lived, perhaps easing the pain of the memnii in his mind. But it didn't change the facts, he had willingly fired a kill shot at his own apprentice. What kind of camasii am I?

Shaking his head to clear the repeating picture in his mind, Camsie looked to the sky, feeling sick.

"We should go... To Gala maybe... I..."

The camasii's weaked sentence faltered before he started again

"Yes, we shall go to Gala. I feel that we should. Though that could be my stomach..."

Camsie entered The Stellar Princess, allowing Armiena to go to the controls before politely asking Armiena's astromech droid if he could be Armiena's co-pilot.

Camsie didn't feel up to it.

The Stellar Princess lifted out of Haruun Kal's atmosphere before D9 found the correct hyperspace coordinants and Armiena brought them around to the approapriate side of Haruun Kal.

The stars seemed to stretch as the Stellar princess entered hyperspace.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

Something didn't feel right. It felt like Nom wasn't where he should be. Nom would have to put his search for an apprentice on hold for a little. Nom took a look around the base, the droids seemed to be doing fine. Nom ran back into his ship and activated the Navi computer.

Nom wasn't really sure where he should go, but he knew it wasn't Haruun Kal. Nom feel into the force as he keyed the interface of the Navi computer. The coordinates for the planet Gala lurched their way onto his screen. Nom took the Night's Requiem out of Haruun Kal's atomsphere and into hyperspace.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

"Might as well," Jurha shrugged acepting Zeb's challenge. She felt at an utter loss of confidence. She ignited the single lightsaber. She prefered having two of something one for attacking one for blocking. The idea of just a single weapon and no way to deflect her opponents made her nervous. The zealous overachiever of her mind thought, she was testing her limits! but Jurha didn't really feel like buying into that right now. To test your limits you had to have confidence of your limits and know what they were. She did not.

Zeb probably had learned everything he knew about fighting through applying it. Jurha had been taught, but had never actually used it. Didn't mean she couldn't use it.

Enough stalling. Jurha moved towards Zeb attacking in what was probably not a very inteligent way. Then she got an idea. At full speed, which to Jurha's surprise was actually kinda fast she ducked and dashed around Zeb to his wide open side left. ((Presumably )) She swung hard with her right hand across her body towards the back of Zeb's neck her arm straight and locked.

Zeb shifted his weight and turned. His blade came down and blocked her own vertically close to his face. The force of the block stung on her locked elbow, but Jurha didn't let her mind stay there. She was already ducking under Zeb's arm shuffling to her left. Her left hand shot out in a two finger jab and 'poked' somewhere around or below Zeb's rib. A blow to that point should sting or get a jump out of the target, and if the user was lucky leave a little bruise. That was on a human target. Jurha didn't have a slight clue about Zabrak attatomy, for all she knew she just tickled him. But even that might be a little affective.

Jurha remained bent over and low, her legs far apart and her arms spread to her sides for balance. She kept shuffling to her left until she was behind Zeb who was turning to face her. She slid back a few steps and waited for Zeb's attack and her brain to catch up with the rest of her.

((Let's let the fight go on for at least two more posts each. Pleeeease.))

jurhasiggy.bmp

Zeb smiled, his opponet was obviously amature. He was not moving as quick as he knew he could. The young child smugly drew a circle around him on the ground with the blade of his lightsaber. He grinned and motioned for her to attack. He held his blade in a defencive position and he was in a wide-legged defencive stance.

Jurha attacked wildy, trying to come around behind him again. The boy was prepared this time and simply tripped her. When she had gotten up he was laughing mercilessly, and she thrust the lightsaber through his gut...

Zeb was not happy, and held her hand there for a moment. He wanted her to think about what it was like to kill. He figured that psychologicaly this would ruin her. He pulled her hand closer, so that the hilt was touching and the heat left his clothes smoldering. He released her and she brought her hand back. The Zabrak went on the attack, his speed was such that she hardly had time to block.

Zeb was mad and she was scared. Zeb was a gangleader on Coruscant, he was small and vicous. He was also smart, which is why he pulled her blade deeper into him.

Aryian ((yes this is me)) woke from his sleep, having a disturbing nightmare about Zeb falling to the Sith. He woke in time to see the latest turn of events, including his daring move that in a real fight may have allowed him to take his opponent down with him.

He walked over, only observing, not interfering, even as he spoke calmly.

"I understand your frustration, Zeb, but you must realize that it is only your own fault. Underestimating your opponent is dangerous, far dangerous than overestimating them. At least, in one-on-one combat...if they have backup..."

He dropped it there, curious as to how this little skirmish would end. He didn't want to interfere too much, only if he really needed to, such as if either one would attack the other out of anger. But Zeb was just fairly frustrated, and now was more alert. All the better for him.

((Ok, you guys, the powerplaying lecture, here goes. Powerplaying, simply, is posting the actions of another's char. (quote Jurha) Zeb shifted his weight and turned. His blade came down and blocked her own vertically close to his face. (/quote Jurha)

That is posting the actions of his char. Technically, this is illegal, and I try to keep it down to a minimum when I train you guys, although a certain small level of it is sometiomes necessary.

(quote Zeb) When she had gotten up he was laughing mercilessly, and she thrust the lightsaber through his gut... (/quote Zeb)

Now, I'm not sure if you just misread the post on this one because she jabbed with her fingers and not the saber, but if not, it is definitely powerplaying. You technically cannot post her attacks without her consent. The only time powerplaying is legal in RP is when it is consentual between two parties (people) and even then, the mod can get a little pissy with it...

Just try to curb it a little in the future, it's hard, I know, I get zinged for super small infractions of it on my Matrix RP site. And now that the lecture's over...

*waves flag between the two*

FIGHT!))

Blz1mwg.png

((I guess Zeb misinterpreted my actions? Here's what I did: I went behind Zeb, attack him from behind (I was standing beside him); Zeb turned and blocked my attack; I went to Zeb's side (slightly behind him and attack him from/side behind; then I completely went behind him and backed off; I waited for him to move. Since there was some confusion on that I'll say with Zeb's next attack he knocked me over/tripped me from infront of me. Then I stabed him.

To Aryian: ((I don't have a problem with him posting actions my actions as long as I can post his actions (unless he does something completely unfair or unreasonable, like *Jurha lops off Zeb's head* I'm not like that...or he takes of my own head!). I just don't like it when emotions for my character are posted. I'm the only person right now who knows my character well enough to know how she'd react to something like that. Mmmm, but whatever.))

To Zeb:(( You're so mean.))

Jurha franticly blocked Zeb's onsault of attacks. He's better than me, she conceded, but why is he being so aggressive? Jurha mentally gave her self a grudging nod, well I did scewer him in the stomach with my lightsaber. The tripping/knocking over she could tolerate, but laughing at her was unforgivable. Jurha had a great deal of pride she built up to protect her tender self-confidence. The fact that Zeb, some one who she considered a friend, some she might have to trust with her life, would so carelessly try to shatter her like that was infurating. That's why she had put her lightsaber through him.

She regretted the action. She would have stoped and appologized, but Zeb had just pulled the saber further into him and sneered. To Jurha, who had been known to over analyse, this could mean a great deal of things. Jurha splured off a dozen meanings, but every single one lead back to the same thing. Zeb had no respect for her.

That idea again hit Jurha in her sensitive spot. This time even more so. She batted Zeb's blade away from her, and dived at him assulting him with a birage of stabs and slashes. Something dark, blinding, and almost enjoyable fueled her.

There are only a few things this stupid slum urchin can understand at this point, violence and power. I'm going to have to prove to him he's not the only person with either.

jurhasiggy.bmp

Zeb was amazed at her agression, but not suprized. Obviously his tactics to erode her confidence had not worked so now he blocked her attacks. He felt at peace... his muscles responding as he willed them too. His instincts almoast warning him of attacks before they happened. Zeb decided it was time to end this, so he swung his lightsaber and she blocked. Zeb did not pull his blade away and continued pushing forward.

Zeb grinned into her. He almoast started laughing again. She had not noticed but he had managed to raise a small stone with the Force. Zeb was weaker trying to keep his mind focused and his body fighting. The zabrak jerked his head to one side and the stone shot toward Jurha, she could not turn to it because of his lightsaber. She felt the stone enter her right calf, for it was small and easily peirced her clothing and skin.

Zeb looked at her triumphantly, then collapsed on the ground from exhaustion.

"Ahh!" Jurha yelped as something pricked her right leg. She dropped to one knee and clutched her calf. She released her lightsaber, it fell beside her and switched off. "Owww," she howled.

She looked over at Zeb who was on his back arms thrown around him taking deep breaths. Jurha crawled over to him dragging her right leg behind her. She was sucking in her breath through her gritted teeth. She felt about how Zeb looked and then there was her leg to contend with. Sweat dripped through her eye brow and on her face. She whiped it away with her sleave.

"What did you do?" Jurha demanded as she punched Zeb in the stomach. It wasn't hard, more playful than anything, but enough to make someone go "omph". Jurha opened her right fist she had been clutching against her leg to see blood.

"Aaaah?! What did you do???" she whined her voice becoming unpleasantly high.

jurhasiggy.bmp

((quote Jurha) (unless he does something completely unfair or unreasonable, like *Jurha lops off Zeb's head* I'm not like that...or he takes of my own head!). (/quote Jurha) Which is why it is generally outlawed on most boards. Point, set, and match.))

Aryian intervened, quickly applying a medical salve to the wound he had in one of his pockets.

"Zeb, never intentionally hurt another Jedi, unless it is an honor duel, and those are forbidden by the order. Jurha, I did not like the emotions I sensed from you either. Peace, both of you. Zeb, that was a neat little trick, but not only is this your friend and fellow padawan, but also a member of the Jedi!"

The sabers flew from both of them, all three landing back in Aryian's hands.

"Perhaps it was wrong of me to teach you combat so soon, to allow your emotions to influence your training. For this, we need to focus on ourselves. You will never be a Jedi if you fight with malice, anger or aggression. Zeb, I will duel you later, for you need a lesson badly taught to you about the force. You seem to have Sithlike tendencies, and if you are to ever be a Jedi you must iron them out from your character, much like unwanted wrinkles on a Calamari sheensuit.

"Jurha, if you need to, lean on Zeb to walk. He can bear the weight, and he should, since he was the one who causd it. Insted of having you go to the medbay, however, I am charging you, Zeb, of healing the wound. You may use whatever means necessary, except the force. I want you both to refrain from using it outside of my presence. You may think this is a bit harsh, but believe me, it is vital to your very futures.

"As soon as both of you are ready, meet me in the meditation room in the base. There is something you both need to be taught, something I should have taught you first."

Aryian walked away from both of them, leaving them with each other. They deserve each other, he thought. He was mad at them, but not in any way dangerous to himself. They were dabbling with the darkside and didn't even know it, and he would not allow that from his first padawans. As for Zeb...he would deal with him after he healed Jurha. Zeb needed to learn the difference between fighting with anger and fighting with a clear mind.

Blz1mwg.png

Zeb fought to get up, somewhat mad at Aryian. He felt that he did a good job and that in an actual fight he would need to use all the skills he had to win. After all, he thought to himself, I didn't kill her. "You fought good Jurha..." he gasped. He was still dazed and weak from using the force, and felt old hostilities boil inside of him. He got onto his feet, thinking about what might be hiding in the shadows.

This was one of the few times in his life Zeb was actualy afraid... the sun was setting and soon it would be dark. One of the few defence mechanisms the child zabrak had was anger, and the ground felt the full force of it as he punched it.

"Jurha? is it bleeding badly?" After she responded he added, "Is there an exit wound?"

While he was waiting for his two padawans, Aryian set up three force-attuned beacons around the base. One in the cafeteria, another in his own quarters, and a third in the storage buildings. They were not large ones that the Jedi normally used in this exercise, and his apprentices would have to work harder to find them.

After he was finished, he walked over to the meditation room, calmly taking a seat. The room itself was meant to enhance one's senses in the force. It was intricately carved out of animal bone, polished to perfection. One of the Jedi's more valuable possessions, the room itself seemed almost sentient.

He assumed a cross-legged position on one of the seating pads, waiting for Zeb and Jurha.

Blz1mwg.png

"No... The bleeding stopped after Aryian put that stuff on it," Jurha said answering Zeb's question. "But it's still inside. Help me stand up."

Zeb helped Jurha on to her feet. She whinced, "Yep, definately still inside. Let's go to the medbay, I want to get this thing out of my calf before the swelling gets really bad."

She threw her right arm over Zeb's shoulder and together they hobbled through the dark back to the base. Jurha could hear Zeb's uneven and ragged breathing.

"Listen," Jurha said looking at him, barely seeing his face in the dark, "Breath in through your nose, hold it for a few seconds, then exhale through your mouth. Got it?" Jurha gave him a chance to try it. "My aunt was in to all this New Age stuff. Serenity breathing techniques or something."

Zeb pressed the key pad to open the medbay door. Jurha wobbled inside. A medical droid rolled up to them. Jurha could see several more against the wall, either shut down, or sleeping.

"May I assist you?" the droid asked politely opening his pincer like hands to her.

"I have a rock in my leg," Jurha explained bluntly.

The droid titled its head to the side. An action programed into it's behavior to make it seem more human like, maybe make patience more at ease. "Please elaborate."

"It was a projectile, it was shot in to my leg. I don't know how big it was," Jurha said resting against a counter.

Zeb gestured with his hand to show how large it was.

"I see," the droid said. "Are you able to follow me to an examining area?"

Jurha nodded and the two apprentice Jedi followed the droid to a bed. The droid lowered the bed in order for Jurha to get on it. The droid set about removing the pebble.

"Zeb, I know Aryian said not to go the med-bay, but it's not his leg. Don't tell him we came here. He'll find out, but don't tell him, he'll find out on his own."

jurhasiggy.bmp

The droid promptly shut off, a thin trail of smoke rising from it. Aryian had fused the wires on it, making it inoperable. He would have to fix that later...

He sent out a thought to both of them, the first part directed mainly at Jurha.

Jurha, it was not for you to decide. I gave Zeb the task because he needs to learn to undo what he did. I...am going back on my descision on not to use the force. Zeb, you are in a medbay, make use of it. Jurha, you may assist him, as the faster it goes, the faster it heals. I want both of you to find me after this is over, I am not in the normal sector of the meditation rooms, so you'll have to find my force presence. Follow your instincts, allow the force to guide you.

Aryian was still sitting in the special meditation room, which was located in the aft storage areas, away from the beacon he had put there. The beacons were remote-activated, so them picking up on the beacons instead of him wasn't a problem.

Blz1mwg.png

Zeb was somewhat irked. He knew that to get out the stone it would hurt her more than the droid would have. "Jurha, this is going to sound odd, take off your pants and sit down." Zeb was blushing but hurridly tried to find a pair of tweezers. After he finnaly found a pair, he found some disinfectant and poured it onto the tweezers.

Zeb took a deep breath and tore off Jurha's bandage, Zeb looked very uncomfortable. "This is going to hurt... a lot." He tried to gently put the tweezer's in, feeling around with them. Zeb was nervous so he tried to start conversation, "So you... uh... come here often?" Under his breath he added, "I could use a deathstick right about now...." He felt the tweezers hit the stone and looked up.

He closed his eyes and grasped the stone with the tweezer, and he tried to gently pull it out. Back on Coruscant if something like this happened you could go to a hostpital, or an unlicenced doctor if the wound was suspicous. The young Zabrak had never had to do this before.

In a few moments he had out the stone and the wound was bleeding again. He put some bacta on it, along with a gause bandage.

Jurha swore for at least a straight minute after hearing Aryian's message. Apparently no one else had seen now deep it was. The wound wasn't going to heal correctly knowing Jurha's luck. Then when ever she walked it would hurt, when ever she used her calf muscles she'd probably want to die in pain. Jurha was suffering from a good lack of faith in her master right now. If he had stepped in sooner he could have prevented this, instead he scolded them for not knowing any better, and was now keeping her from getting proper medical attention.

"Jurha, this is going to sound odd, take off your pants and sit down."

Jurha glared at the young Zabrak. "What did you say?"

Eventually Jurha complied with the awkward request and sat down with her leg stretched out beside her. She tried to cover up the best she could with her pants in her lap.

Jurha clenched her teeth together so tightly she was afriad would either crack or start to bend inward. She was extremely upset right now. With Zeb, her master, her self, and for coming here. And her leg really hurt. The shock was starting to wear off and the pain was becoming very evident to her.

"Maybe I should have stayed with my aunt. I my step-uncle wasn't so bad and my dad was coming back in a month. I could have traveled with him it would have been fun..." Jurha babbled in a whimpering voice. Don't cry in front of Zeb. Don't cry. Don't cry infront of Zeb.

A fat drop of water whelled up under her eye lid then burst out of the corner and fell down her face in one fast drop. Jurha burried her face in her hands and cried. She hoped Zeb wouldn't make as big a deal out of this as she was.

jurhasiggy.bmp

Using the one technique his master ever taught him, Aryian used the force to literally pull the pain from Jurha. He sent his thoughts out to both, only this time it was but a whisper.

find me...

Aryian, still in meditation, instinctively put a hand down to his ankle. Had his eyes been opened, he would have seen the blood on his hand as he pulled it away.

Blz1mwg.png