Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

"Come now Jareth, dont put images in Tarrian's head.." Raynuk said with a smile as he nodded to Jareth. They would have to catch up later, because for now the attention was focused on the newcommer.

"You tell us. What are you doing here...? You are here, but why? Do you seek the knowledge and power that we control?" Raynuk said, turning to the boy and looking apon him with utter disgust and hatred.

He walked down the steps, edging closer to the boy, who as of that moment, had little fear. The boy looked up at Raynuk as he came closer, and Raynuk stared into the boy's soul, pillaging all information that the boy was stupid enough to let go freely. He let out a small chuckle and kicked the boy in the stomach, doubling him over in an even deeper bow as he walked back up the steps to stand beside Jareth and Tarrian.

"Or do you come out of fear of what might happen if you didn't come?"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

As the boy was kicked in the stomach he gasped for breathe that he had lost. He held his stomach with one hand and placed on the ground. Coughing and wiping the blood from his mouth he looked up at the man with blood shot eyes.

" I come for none of those. I come to find my purpose. I come to find what is in the universe for me. I have searched all my life and have found....."

The boy paused and coughed some more blood out of his mouth. Catching he breath he wiped his mouth again and continued to speak.

"..nothing. I feel nothing. I feel pain, but pain is only a feeling."

The boy stayed kneeling on the ground, heavily breathing.

" So, will you help me find my purpose? Or did I waist a trip and my life for nothing?"

Reninsithlord2.jpg

ooc: That's OOC knowledge Raynuk. You wouldn't know what I send directly to Tarrian. Sorry.

IC:

Jareth smirked once more and answered the boy's question before the other two sith had a chance.

"Your entire life HAS been a waist child.......By coming here, all you can hope to do is salvage what life you have left...Is that what you wish?"

The boy looked down in shame. The man spoke of truth and hatred. The boys life was waisted. But when some one says your life was waisted, it means that you have potential but you dont use it. So this made the boy no so shameful.

" It is what I want."

The boy had plenty of life yet. He was only 9, but mature for his age.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

A new Sith had arrived, he seemed to know Tarrian. The three of them had began to taunt the boy and Darla found it hard to watch. She had no place being part of this after all she would suffer the same fate soon. Would she be able to withstand the pain and extract the knowledge of the force that was forbidden to jedi? Or would she be broken like the boy before her?

She had no doubt that he would me moulded into a Sith...he was so young.

Darla had to turn away. She rubbed her hands against her bare shoulders trying to generate some warmth. In her evening dress she felt somewhat vulnerable, she longed for her armour back so she could hide within its protective shell and wish the rest of the universe away.

A little voice inside Darlas' head said Don't let this brake you too!

Steeling herself, Darla turned backto watch the others.

Rannrsig.jpg

*Raynuk watched Jareth take his swing at the boy in calm reverved silence, and out of the corner of his eye saw Darla turn away from the verbal torture that he, Jareth and Tarrian were putting the boy through. He sighed internally and turned back, figuring it wasnt his place to really do anything for her. She was Tarrian's apprentice, and Raynuk was about to leave again for somewhere else.

And he figured, that time was soon approching. There was little else to do here at the Academy. Remaining silent, he turned and went back inside, and headed to his room to change back into his normal attire.*

1fE1uLv.png

Darla wished she could be walking away like Raynuk. She was sure that he wasnt leaving because he was upset by what he saw, it was just that he had other matters to attend to.

Darla didnt want to see him leave, she felt more at ease around him than she did around Tarrian. It had something to do with her slight fear of Tarrian,she had never quite been sure of her motives and at the end of the day she was Tarrians' prisoner.

Darla said her mental goodbye to Raynuk, hoping he would hear it.

Rannrsig.jpg

*As he entered the temple, Raynuk stopped and turned his head back to the group. He looked at Jareth's back for a moment, before his eyes moved to the form of Tarrian. Both were still deeply involved in the boy who had crashed. He let out a small chuckle to himself, before his eyes set themselves apon Darla. He smiled and nodded to her, replying to the message she had sent to him.

I'll be back eventually, so don't worry too much...

He then winked, and visiblely laughed, more of at the circumstances then at her, and dissapeared within the temple to gather his things so he could prepare for his departure*

1fE1uLv.png

Darla smiled back at Raynuk as he departed. She was glad he had heard her message and his message in return comforted her. Some day she hoped that raynuk would return and fulfillhis offer offer of answering the questions swirling sound inside her head.

Until that day she would have to to be strong and survive the trials ahead. She knew that the boy would be doing the same...it just seemed wrong for someone so young to be broken upart fromthe very core. Darla had hope that she could survive the training andemerge a new stronger person and return to her own path. it would not be so simple for the boy, he would become twisted by the darkside,it would become all that he knew.

For that Darla felt sorrow. Although she had hope for herself she also knew that her true fate may lay in the same path as the boys' did.

Rannrsig.jpg

*Raynuk emerged from the temple again a short time later, and saw that Jareth and Tarrian were still occupied with the boy. He nodded to Darla again, and turned towards his ship in silence. He boarded it and lifted off, shooting across the sky as he said goodbye to Tarrian.

Goodbye Tarrian, good luck with the Academy. If you need some help, dont hesitate to rouse me.

and with that, he was gone*

1fE1uLv.png

Tarrian watched as Raynuk left and smiled as she monitored Darla. Using the force, she called one of the selonians to them...."you are to take this boy to the dorms and get him situated..."

She placed a hand on Jareths shoulder letting him know that it was time to get this one started. She turned and instinctly knew that Jareth was following her. placing her hand on darla's arm, she guided her back into the building.

"Darla...you do not need to wear evening gowns all the time...I wear feminine clothing, but not gowns all the time. I am comfortable, yet I can still use my feminity to seduce a man for what I want." She was silent a moment, and then stopped and looked at her..."your discomfort screams from your very being. You did not like the treatment of the boy...you need to get used to that...we are sith, not the Jedi. We will not coddle one to get him to find the force... they must harness it to weild it to their will. It should be an extension of themselves...The force is our tool to use." She looked into the young girls eyes..."Do you understand? You must survive to be strong in the force...not get walked through as the jedi do for you...trust me, I know...I was once a Jedi Knight...Trained by the great Jedi Masters RaveN and Jade's Dragon.... Get yourself changed, and meet me back down here in the dining area...and I will introduce you to Jareth."

With that, Tarrian walked off, meeting up with Jareth and lacing her arm through his..."Come, lets get you something to eat, and tell me of your journeys...I feel you are ready shortly for your next step."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

The boy stood up with blood stains on his close. He looked at the selonians as they motioned him to follow. After leading the boy to his dorm the selonians staggered off. The young one looked at the door with deep thought of what he was doing here. He reached up and placed his hand on the door and a second later it opened. He walked in and gazed at the room. He had never had a bed room or a actual bed. The boy looked around and opened a closet. In side was a black tunic, black under shirt, black fighting pants and black boots.

" Nice wardrobe..."

Taking his close off and throwing them in the trash. He takes the new close and places them on his bed. When he was finished he started a shower. After a hour he got out and dried off.

" Clean now..."

He walked over to his new clothes and placed them on. When he was finished he went to go find Tarrian. When she was found he waited patiently to see what would happen.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

So she was a jedi too.....

Darlas' view of Tarrian was completely different now that she knew that she was also once a jedi. She had to chnge her view on things,the sith would surely destroy her if she didnt emerse herself totally into the training.

Returning toher quarters Darla removed the dress that she had worn to dinner. She put a snug blacvk jumpsuit on, it was comfortable and stylish and offered ease of movement. None of her clothes were her own,her wardrobe had been filled when hse arrived,perhaps by Tarrian.

Knowing that her training would begin soon Darla started to empty her mind of all the pointless worries cascading around inside it and focused on the moment. She returned to Tarrian looking and feeling considerably more comfortable.

She nodded to Tarrian but did not speak,she waited patiently to be introduced to Jareth.

Rannrsig.jpg

Vibrant and very vivid flashes of some unknown scene flash in Jareth's mind as they are projected into his brain through his bionic eye.

His eyes widen as he realizes what he is seeing, and he puts a hand on Tarrian's arm to stop her in front of him and spin her around to face him.

"My lady...forgive me but I must leave....I was hoping to attain the rank of Sith Master before leaving this place, but someone is in trouble....I cannot speak who it is aloud, but I know you are capable of extracting that information from my mind anyway.....I must leave at once. You know where I'll be."

With that, Jareth made his way toward his ship at a hurried pace. Once there, he quickly prepped his ship and blasted off.

The boy stood with these two beautiful wemon, who were unknown to him. The other two men where gone and they left in a hurry. The young hopeful stood wearing his new black clothes but with no weapon. He wondered where all the rest of the sith were. He looked up at Tarrian and tugged on a piece of her clothing slightly.

" My lord, where are all the rest of the sith? I would of thought they would of been numbered by many..."

He looked confused as he asked the question.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

The dimly lit construct vibrated with a thick and glutinous evil. Horus felt it around him, almost being able to smell it, like the reek of a rotting corpse. Walking through the structure aimlessly, his legs seemed to move themselves, following the searing waves of hatred coming from somewhere within the large building.

He emerged through a heavy metallic doorway into a large and brightly lighted room. One of the stainless steel walls was smeared with bright red blood, a testament to the true nature of such a building. As his eyes moved away from the bloodstains, he was suddenly aware of his insolence. Before him, stood several dark and terrible figures, the source of hate that had beckoned. They were sith, great and tall in stature, potent and awful in wrath.

Without looking twice, Horus dropped to his knees, lowering his head to the ground. He remained silent, patiently awaiting their acknowledgment.

1099863708_rusforinth.jpg

Death is but the end of the beginning.

Once again, the Ogariv II poped out of hyperspace over the planet, setting it's course for the Sith Academy. He was only one of three people who knew how to get to the planet, something he planned on keeping just as it was.

While comming what seemed like too soon, and yet at the same time too long, Raynuk Montar returned to the planet itself. The ship landed just as it had before, on the small clearing that would serve as the landing pad for the Academy. He appeared from the ship ahead of Alora, and quickly looked around for signs of Tarrian or Darla.

Finding neither, he sighed and shrugged slightly, taking up residence leaning against his ship while Alora stood near, looking around at everything, taking the scenery in as small waves of fear, regret, and anticipation all flowed from her.

And there Raynuk waited for Tarrian.

1fE1uLv.png

Alora fell silent as she listened to what he had to say. Was it possible that she had the third requirement? She didn't know. She did have an uncanny sense of knowing where her prey had been while out hunting on her home planet. Taking his advice she sat down, getting comfortable enough to rest. Closing her eyes she let her mind drift, trying not to let it run over the recent events that led her to where she was now.

She must of drifted off to sleep for she woke with a start as he landed. Standing and stretching she followed him off the ship, standing silently to one side as she took in her surroundings and wondered just what she had gotten herself into.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Jareth had left and Darla had stood a while listening to the boy talk to Tarrian. Darla had heard a ship in the sky overhead and felt a familiar presence.

Raynuk has returned.

She quietly slippedaway from her master and headed towards the landing pad. Slipping through the darkness of nearby trees Darla silently made her way towards Raynuk. For a moment she stopped and watched through the branches. He was talking to a woman.

For a moment Darla through of running further into the trees, into the forest, away from all the sith. Was only her fear that told her to run? Or the last sane part of her left?

After pausing Darla emerged form the trees.

"Hello. I did not expect you to return so soon." A faint smile crept upon her face.

Rannrsig.jpg

Raynuk turned his head, spotting Darla approching with the faintest of smiles. He pushed himself off of the ship, and turned to her without emotion.

"Quite honestly neither did I...But alas, I found one on Coruscant who in my opinion would make a great Sith of the future. Darla, this is Alora. Alora, this is Darla, this Academy's first real student and apprentice to Master Tarrian Skywalker, whom runs this facility."

He nodded to Darla, as he introduced eachother. He then turned, and walked back to his ship, leaving Alora in the hands of Darla.

"Now I'd hate to just dump and run, but thats exactly what I must do. Darla, I trust you can show Alora around and bring her to Master Tarrian. Tell her if she has any questions or cocerns that she should contact me."

He again boarded the Ogariv II and lifted off for space, dissapearing as he had arrived.

1fE1uLv.png

Alora looked at Darla during the introductions then glanced back to watch as he left. She still didn't know what his name was. Sighing she turned her attention back to Darla”¦ not really knowing what to do next. She was suddenly thinking that all of this was a bad idea. Her thoughts went back to how she found her family on Coruscant and she struggled to hide that pain from surfacing again.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

The young boy watched Darla walk out into the forest. With a quick whip of his neck, he looked up at the women Tarrian and then back towards the forest. Without thinking he quickly ran to follow Darla. When he arrived, a ship was heading for space and almost gone.

It was quiet, and who stood there was only the young boy and 2 other young women. The boy looked up to the new girl and nodded.

"Hi, my name is Renin Santur."

He upped his hand to give a shake.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

((OOC: Okay I am sorry guys..I have been really sick this week. Please forgive me. But I am back))

Tarrian stood on the steps of the main building and watched as Darla and Alora ran to the forest...those two would be fine with Master Raynuks instructions...She saw the other young hopeful follow them and lifted her brow.

"Well, seems they are going to have some company." Tarrian gazed around and saw Horus..."you need to get yourself situated in a dorm, and then find the others. Once you are done there...the four of you should come and find me."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

"Hi, my name is Renin Santur."

Alora returned the boy's smile, shaking his hand.

”œNice to meet you Renin. Have you two been here long? I'm not really sure what I'm doing here to tell you the truth. Things have been happening so fast in the last few hours.”

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Renin smiled and replied while walking through the trees and bushes.

"I have only been here for almost a day. Something told me to come to this planet, but when I arrived I was beaten and....."

As the two came out of the forest Renin looked at Tarrian waiting at the steps of the temple.

" Ah there she is..." He said pointing to Tarrian.

When the two walked up Renin gave a bow.

" Lord Tarrian, I'd like to introduce Alora. I think she was brought by that other man named....umm...what was it?........oh yes, Raynuk. "

Renin shook his in embracement.

" Alora meet Master Tarrian."

He leaned over and whispered into her ear.

" I suggest you call her Lord Tarrian or Master Tarrian if you wish to live."

He smiled at Tarrian.

" Darla should be here pretty soon."

Renin rose his chin and waited for a reply from both of them

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Remaining silent, Horus nodded, and continued to glare at the hard floor. Turning around, he carefully examined the ones behind him. The one who had just spoken seemed incompetent and weak, unworthy of the knowledge he had. Without formally addressing any of his fellow students, Horus stormed deeper into the building, in search of the dormatories.

Once he had found his assigned room, and deposited his pack, Horus returned to the entrance level, and joined the others.

1099863708_rusforinth.jpg

Death is but the end of the beginning.

Darla had been unable to introduce herself to alora because of the boy's unexpected arrival.

So much for moving silently and unseen....

They had arrived at the temple and Tarrian had senttthem to find their rooms, Darla alreadey knew which was hers since she had been there for some time.

She turned to Alora.

"Welcome to the academy.If you follow me I'll show you where the dorms are. Is there anythingIcan help you with, any questions,anything your not clear on?"

Darla couldnt help but think that she herself was the one who needed help and answers, but she kept that thought to herself.

Rannrsig.jpg

The Black Rain exited out of hyper-space above the Sith training planet. Black stared helplessly over the planet as he opened a comm to the base.

Comm to Sith Leader

This is Black, I am requesting to land on your planet and be trained in the ways of a Sith.

End Comm

Black waited silently counting down the seconds of his new life.

Edited by Guest
Black.jpg