Points of Interest: N/A

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: N/A

Immigrated Species: Space slugs and mynocks

Primary Language(s): None

Faction Affiliation: Neutral

Defense Rating: Level 1

JediRP Canon History:

A former stronghold of the Sith Empire, the planet of Ziost was utterly destroyed by the Death Star in the major battle that led to the foundation of the Galactic Alliance, leaving only asteroids and lingering dark side energy in its wake.

((Summary compiled by Jaina Jade Skywalker. Thank you!))

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

A sleek white mech exits hyperspace a few hundred kilometers out of the atmophere of the Ziost System. A wide grin spread across the pilot's face as he looked upon what was to become his new home. The planet was black, barren, mountainous- of no value to most. It had no stretegic value, no fertile soil, no minable resources to speak of, and with no sunlight most couldn't stand life there to begin with. The white angelic ship ascended into the land of eternal night- heading down toward the rocky, mountainus surface. For miles he flew through canyons and trenches, until in the distance an ominous figure appeared. Though hard to see in the cold black night that enveloped the planet, soon the figure of a tremendous black tower appeared. The dark lord grinned wide- for the day he had dreamed about for so long had finally came.

The outer tower remained very true to original vision. Around the primary tower was a several meter thick durasteel shell, capable of holding out against orbital bombardment, for a while anyway. Certainly enough to stop any lone Jedi or Other such worm. To cover the industrial appearance of the Durasteel, The wall is plated with a Black Onyx, in which was carved very ornate designs, depicting the Great Sith of the past. Near the top of the outer shell is a tremendous door, big enough to pass ships through, that marks the only entrance to the Ziggurat. To get the door to open one must A. Be a Sith, B. Open it from inside the Tower, or C. Be expected, in which case the door will be opened for you. That is to say, just because Jedi aren't permitted doesn't mean they wont be able to get in. If it is quite amusing to the Dark lord, the door will be opened for intruders.

Through the main door is the entrance to the hangar bay, where all incoming ships will land. Between the Door and the inner tower is approximately 5 meters of open space. Once one's ship is landed in the hanger one can either take the primary turbolift to get to the desired floor, or take a small automated speeder through the space between the great wall and the inner tower. While the Speeder is the faster and less crowded way to move from floor to floor, certain floors can only be reached through the primary lift, and during emergency conditions the speeder doors may be closed to restrain enemy movement. On the other hand, during evacuation all the doors are opened, allowing Sith to get to the speeders and then, by proxy, their ships faster. Another important note, during Evacuations procedure the outer durasteel wall will fall outward, away from the tower, opening the tower up for ease of escape.

The most interesting aspect of the Tower are the assorted floors, each of which has a specific purpose or original idea. During the Tower's lock down procedure, where the doors lock and the enemy is forced to progress on a fairly linear path, the bulk of the rooms will change to present a specific challenge. Most of the rooms are for duels, but a few will be plain traps, designed to kill the unfortunate soul who is caught in them.

(OCC Note: The dueling rooms are designed to add an interesting element to duels, and during invasion. They are meant for arranged duels, so a contender will not be directed to them unless previously arranged. Also make for good trials and personal training. The trap rooms will never be OHK rooms, and they'll all have a viable escape route. Their purpose depends on circumstance.)

Some of the floors are: Library, Forge, Observatory/Throne Room, Personal Quarters, Meditation rooms, Alchemic Lab, Armory, Auditorium, kitchen, Main Hall, and anything else that should be in, but I can't think of at the moment.

(OCC: Also, the location is specific to Sith Masters and those who've already been already here only. )

The ship, that while unmarked was widely recognized as 'Loki,' approached the massive tower. Toward the top of the tower, beyond elaborate designs carved of onyx, figures of demons, gargoyles, and former Sith, near the top of the tower was a large door. The Dark Lord stopped, his winged ship holding upright before it. Slowly the door creaked open, giving the Dark Lord access to the inner tower. The ship slowly crept forward through the great durasteel doorway and into the primary hanger. The ship touched down in the center of the landing zone, the chest opening- allowing the Dark Lord to exit into the tower. He walked forward, his ship taking off behind him and docking in it's own private hangar/maintainence room. Through double doors he past, entering the main hall. It remained a fairly barren hall, gothic in architecture, yet something was missing. The Dark Lord looked around. His halls were empty of yet. He smiled; and waited. Soon they would come. Soon his allies would come, as well as would his enemies, come to bask in the glory of his creation, come to destroy it, come to die. They would come, and he welcomed their coming.

Edited by Guest

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

A Comm comes in:

Dark Lord Ryu, it's John. I am currently away at Knave's Court on Sanity's End enjoying some of the finest and arguably, most luxurious housing... I just wanted to inform you that this of course, paid in part by your 'vast' fortunes. That's all.

The Comm cuts short...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

• 4 weeks later...

Raynuk had yet to visit the secret planet that Kakuto had set up and only given to his most trusted friends and associates. But things had arrisen, things had been presented to Raynuk himself that Kakuto must decide apon.

So for the first time, the Ogariv II appeared over Ziost, shooting like a meteorite into the planet's atmosphere, shooting at speeds far to great for the average ship to handle. The approch was fast and sleek, a straight line that did not change untill the last moment as the ship lifted from it's course and shot into the opening in the top of the Ziggurat, and landed next to Loki, which seemed to have been neglected for quite some time.

Raynuk soon stepped onto the ground of the landing area and looked around, noticing the Ziggurat itself hadnt been used in some time.

Strange...

Slowly, Raynuk continued through the building, searching for Kakuto.

Kakuto...where have you gone...

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Jareth's ship burst into existance a short time after Raynuk's had.

He quickly located the sith for whom he'd searched, and made his way toward the Ogariv's landing spot.

After touching down, Jareth leapt from his ship and checked the area.

Noticing a rather impending structure, obviously a new addition to the planet, Jareth was pleased.

The sith felt his way toward Raynuk and bowed low at his feet.

"My lord....Your command?"

OOC: Brian, KR told Khorne about it...

IC:

Khorne, the Blood God and arguably the slowest of the Chaos Gods to react to things, descended the ramp of the Special Bus making his way into the Black Ziggurat.

Near its entrance was the Sith Master, whose name was Montar, strong ally and advisor to Dark Lord Ryu and with him was Jareth. Khorne for being a stupid brute, was surprisingly intuitive.

Placing his hands on the axe-head, the Pariah's head tilted, approaching behind the two Sith, "Yes... congratulations, Dark Lord Montar. Khorne, wishes to offer his services to your cause and offer a Blood Sacrifice." And that point in time, a little demure child approached behind Khorne's massive beast-like body.

Khorne's hands still rested on the brass and crimson axe, his head bent down in honor of the new Dark Lord.

khornes.png.a79be97e21bdbe3e666a8171556cf477.png

Deliver my will, and I will elevate you amongst my champions.

Jareth rose at the new arrival, but still awaited his master's command.

what a hideous individual that stands before me....what happened to the time of the glorious sith...It's a shame who we let in these days. Jareth thought to himself, being sure to lock his mind to any outsiders.

Khorne's eyes nor hands moved, not that they would have or that the Sith Lord whose thoughts about his beast-like disgusting figure would really even be paid notice to, as Khorne lived a life void of the Force, existing in a vacuum of the Force.

There was no reason to hide thoughts, if he was not capable of reading them... and it was Khorne who had enslaved the Selonians single-handedly for the Sith, not his greatest work, but the Future was open for a great deal more...

OOC: Er...Raynuk doesnt know hes the Dark Lord yet...

Raynuk turned in those moments before Jareth arrived, and was facing the Sith Lord as he entered the room and bowed before Raynuk. The move nearly threw the Master off guard, and as he told Jareth to stand, he saw Khorn enter the room as well. They both spoke of him being the Dark Lord...something that it took a few moments for Raynuk to realize and come to terms with.

So...it is true then. Kakuto is lost to us, and I am to take the head of the Sith. Very well...it is a position I have held before, and I shall assume it again.

He looked from Khorn to Jareth and back in silence before turning, and walking away from the two men. His head was still spinning slightly as he made his way to the Throne room. He shoved the doors open, and stared apon the throne from which he was to rule the Sith.

His eyes never left the throne as he walked towards it, tossing his cloaks aside as he made his way towards the set of cloaks that held the insignia of the Dark Lord. They were folded neatly beside the throne, almost as if Kakuto had planned all along for Raynuk to rise to power again. He moved in silence, never slowing his pace as he grabbed the cloaks, and draped them apon his form.

He took a deep breath as he did so. Chills ran up his spine as he turned, and faced Jareth and Khorn. He walked back towards them, and spoke.

"I thank you both for your congradulations on my new position, which I do not take lightly. Khorn, your sacrifice is in good tides with the Force, and you may proceed. I would also like to hold a council with all five of the Gods whom serve the Sith, and I shall trust you to spread the word, as I do not know where your bretheran currently are."

He nodded to Khorn as the Blood God turned to execute the sacrifice. Jareth watched the 'beast' go before turning back to Raynuk, who by this time was staring at him.

"As for you Jareth...You have come here for a reason...Yes, I can feel it. You are angered at the departure of Kakuto arent you. Worry not, for I shall complete what he has started...Now what is it you want of me?"

1fE1uLv.png

"I wish to recieve the power and title that only you can bestow upon me lord..."

Jareth's tone was concise and he quickly got to his point before returning to revered silence in his master's presence.

Raynuk nodded silently before cracking a smile.

"Tell me Jareth...how long have you been a Sith Lord?" He asked, still smiling.

Raynuk had known Jareth for a while, since he became Tarrian's apprentice infact. Which in itself seemed to be quite a long time ago. It was clear Jareth was a very capable and reliable Sith, and to Raynuk, Jareth was a friend. True, he was a serious, single minded killing machine of a friend, but a friend no less.

1fE1uLv.png

Jareth spoke in a low tone, with his head bowed to avert his eyes from the dark lord,

"I must say my lord, I do not remember a life before the sith.....I have always been Sith..."

Jareth raised his eyes slightly and caught a glimpse of Montar placing himself upon the throne.

"I do not pretend to know these things. You are Dark Lord...such matters are yours to decide. I only respect and serve your will."

"Well you came here with the intention of asking me to give you the Master trials, whether you wish to acknowlege it or not Jareth. I am the Dark Lord afterall...I can see into your mind."

He leaned back in the throne with no emotion on his face, and then leaned forward again with the same smile.

"Well...you have your wish. You may return to your tasks at hand if you wish now Jareth..."

1fE1uLv.png

"Hmm...Yes. Go spread the word of my rule to our allies, but be wary of the Black Sun...I never did like them much. As for myself, I am heading back to our Academy. I feel it is time we clear out the Academy of apprentices."

Raynuk rose from the throne and walked towards Jareth, placing a hand on the man's shoulder.

"This will be fun Jareth..." He said with a smirk.

He walked by Jareth and out of the throne room, making his way back to the docking bay as Jareth followed.

"Would you care to take an apprentice at this time Jareth?"

1fE1uLv.png

OOC: FYI, I believe there are only 4 Gods; Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaaneesh, and Khorne, with an E.

IC:

Khorne's head rose, offering a curt nod, "I shall do my best to find the Chaos Gods, my Liege."

Khorne turned to the small child and through snarling breaths offered a few words, "You die for Darkness today."

The massive axe rose into the air, the small child, just looked at the man with little regard for his own life. As if his true purpose was one beyond the grave. And with a foul swoop, down came the brass and crimson axehead and off came the small child's head.

It rolled on the floor and the body slumped down to its knees... the flow of crimson continued to seep from the stump of the neck, slowly... ceasing only when the forces of nature prevented the blood from flowing.

The small puddle, entered and seeped into the patterns of the flooring... as per Ryu's request, a Pentagram.

Khorne then sheathed the Axe and returned to the Special Bus, to take off.

Raynuk turned from Jareth and entered his ship, regarding the new Sith Master with only a few curt words.

"I am returning to the Academy Jareth. If you wish to take an apprentice, then you should come as well."

Only a few moments later, Raynuk lifted off from the docking bay and shot back out of the Ziggarut, and into the depths of space.

1fE1uLv.png

The thought of taking on a new apprentice was inviting. Jareth had not ridiculed anyone for quite some time, but he wanted Jedi blood.

He set off from the planet Ziost in search of someone to kill.

• 3 months later...

Disguised quite effectively as a harmless meteorite as it enters the atmosphere, the probe droid begins its assignment and impacts upon the surface of the planet, extracting itself to provide ample reconnaissance without further detection due to its small size. From a specially-tuned antenna, it begins to send out trace bursts of information to be piggybacked on local HoloNet transmissions. It bears no markings of any kind, and is equipped to handle all terrain, even underwater.

In the darkness we may lurk,

Ever eager for dirty work,

Try to find us if you dare,

But danger lurks, be warned, beware!

Disguised quite effectively as a harmless meteorite as it enters the atmosphere, the probe droid begins its assignment and impacts upon the surface of the planet, extracting itself to provide ample reconnaissance without further detection due to its small size. From a specially-tuned antenna, it begins to send out trace bursts of information to be piggybacked on local HoloNet transmissions. It bears no markings of any kind, and is equipped to handle all terrain, even underwater.

Spaming...nulled.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

• 2 months later...

*From deep in the Ziggurat the Demon of a man awakes from his long slumber. He lied asleep for perhaps a year, maybe more, waiting, resting, anticipating the opportune moment to begin anew. Now was the time. A wall shifts behind the throne room revealing a semi vertical hanging chamber in which the Sith master lie. The door opened outward, exposing Kakuto's eyes once again to the dim light of his own haven. His foot touched the ice cold stone floor as he emerged from his tomb like chamber. He walked slowly to the back of his throne, the wall for his chamber closing behind him. He looked at his throne, which held his arsenal. Several lightsabers of different purpose lie on top of Kakuto's thin white armor. Within a few moments he had redressed and rearmed, silent as death itself. KR tightened his gloves and strapped his mask on his belt, then threw on a tremendous black cloak to hide his armor.

Kakuto looked across the throne room. Fountains spewed water into a series of small stone ponds that flowed randomly throughout the room, a very strange setup for a Sith. Kakuto knew he no longer had the throne of the Sith, but it did not seem to bother him. He walked along the stone paths to the throne room's main door, soon leaving the Black Tower behind...*

• 4 weeks later...

Piro jumped out of The Black Hawk II clad in his cortosis Mandalorian armor with two vibro-katanas, two Sith swords, and two lightsabers. He aproached Valoran.

"You are trespassing on The Dark Lords land. You must die."

Piro summoned and activated his lightsabers and rushed at Valoran, he sliced his chest in an X and jumped over him. When he landed he sliced a second X in Valoran's back and then kicked him and gave him a long dose of Force lightning.

"Stand, and fight me so I can butcher you, or shall you have me just do it while you're lying there helpless on the ground?"

((OOC: Three days rule.))

"Ah, so you do not wish to return with an attack, fine I'll kill you then."

Piro lifted Valoran through the Force and threw him into an outcropping of the crystal growth formation, impaling him through his stomach. Piro sent force lightning through the crystal, supercharching it to hurt him even more.

"I hope your suffering enough."

Piro pulled Valoran off of the crstal and brought Valoran towards himself. Piro kicked him over his head when he got close and while he was in the air, Piro turned and sliced his head off in mid air and then sliced his torso in two.

The mans chared coprse fell in three places, consisting of his legs still connected by the hip bone, his torso which had a large hole in it, and the man's head.

Piro picked up Valoran's head and threw it into a bag shorthly before jumping into The Black Hawk. Piro left for Vjun.

• 1 year later...

Kakuto Ryu's jet black Sodom-Class Star Destroyer exited hyperspace in high orbit above the imperial capital world of Ziost, a relatively barren world still with a massive construction project lining the surface, around the great tower that Kakuto Ryu had erected as his own private sanctuary. He descended in his personal mech, TIE escorts close behind, and quickly made his way through then enormous durasteel bulwark to the dark stone Ziggurat which reside behind.

The Dark Lord took his place in the throne room, sitting down in thoughtful mediation. He came knowing soon there would be much to do on this, the world that he loved so, and spent what little free time he anticipated having attempting to foresee the events that would unfold.