Ziost

Tarrian Skywalker

The Hell's Remembrance landed on Zoist and Tarrian headed to the Dark Lord's throne room. It has been a very long time since she was in his presence, but she needed his counsel.

Standing before him, she waited to be noticed and then took a knee to her lord... "Master, I am in need of your counsel."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Kakuto's thin lips cut into a wry smile from behind his hood.

"I knew you would. This is about the paracite that grows in your womb. I can feel it from here--its mind is forming. It's extremely fascinating, feeling a child develop--I can't read its thoughts though. Not even feigntly, as you can with most. Its mind is twisted already; not by the years of abuse I'd surely subject it to, but rather by misfortune of his... her... development. Tell me, why do now doubt that this child's father is Diabolus?"

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Tarrian looked down a moment and collected her thoughts. The Kakuto was correct that she could read the thoughts of many... in thinking that... she looked up at him, "I would rather this go no further then you and I KR... " she stood up and took the liberty of walking up to the throne... "I hope that I am not offending your authority... "

She knelt down beside him and touched his arm to form a connection and closed her eyes... allowing him to see her own memories of what occured with her own brother, Lord Ar-Pharazon... how he took her as his own... against her will with drugs he gave her... when the memories were done, she released his arm and for the first time let a single tear fall from her face. She felt shame for it... something a sith should not feel. If this child was her brother's, she did not want it.

"I need to know, KR... I will not bring his child into this world. DMD will have one of our own in time if it is what the darkside chooses for us."

"Of course it's Pharazons."

Kakuto's amusement with the situation remained thick enough to taste.

"So you want me to kill your child? Destroy your flesh and blood before it has even left your womb? How very sweet of you to think of me first..."

The Dark Lord's teeth showed as he quietly laughed at Tarrian's misfortune. He could feel the anger in her rising, taking sadistic pleasure he took from her misery. A number of Acolytes emerged from turbolift, carrying an assortment of strange and sadistic looking relics; meanwhile a stone alter rose from the floor in the center of the room. Kakuto pulled back his hood, his red eyes sparkling with anticipation.

"Shall we, then?"

Tarrian's rage grew stronger... while shame consumed her... that paled in comparison of the anger and rage she felt at the moment... If her brother were still breathing, he would be taking his last breath...

"Of course I want you to kill it... If I didn't, would I have come to you... ???? You are the only sith above me. Do not take such pleasure in my misery Master... as I am probably the only sith that is 100% loyal to you and this throne."

She stood up and walked directly to the alter that rose from the floor. "Do what you must, but close off this room. If nothing else, KR, give me some dignity in all of this."

Her rage was growing faster then she was able to keep it under control, and the air in the room began to get hot and a wind began to blow through her hair. She jumped up on the alter and sat there with her feet hanging over the side and waited for KR to join her there.

Tarrian looked at him coldly... "I don't care about them... I don't want some apprentice walking in here while this is going on. I want this done and over with and I want it out. Do not even tell me what it was. Just let it be done with."

She let loose her anger and used it and the force to slam shut all the windows and doors in the throne room bolting them at the same time. she grabbed a hold of one of the Acolytes and threw him into the wall, snapping his neck in the process.

Bringing her rage slightly under control, she looked at KR again... "Do this now... "

Kakuto's smile twisted with a slight distaste at the sight of her outburst.

"Now, now... No need take it all out on the eunuchs. Come to think of it I think they're mostly eunuchs because of just that kind of behavior."

Kakuto smiled amorously, thinking back on the day that he'd taken a hammer to the genitals of his mind-enslaved staff, wondering if perhaps it was a waste of good testosterone driven zealots. Returning to the moment, he scowled and waved his gloved fingers.

"...just lie down on the altar. We'll have you cleansed in a moment."

He pulled the gloves off of his long, dagger-like fingers sliding along the plump mound of her stomach. The Dark Lord took a bowl of dark crimson blood from the hands of one of his attendants, laying it on the altar along side the woman. He pulled up her shirt, exposing her belly, and dipping his fingers into the blood he began to paint a demonic array across the bulge of her womb. He formed an eight pointed star in a circle, around which he wrote incantations in the language of the first Sith to walk the galaxy.

His necromantic array drawn, Kakuto drew the dagger from his belt and laid it carefully on the altar. The sleeves of his robe came up quickly, his hands rubbing together in preparation. His cold steel palm fell to his side, his remaining fleshy hand hovering over the center of his array. He paused, closing his eyes as he gathered the force, and flashing a grin to Tarrian he offered an abrupt warning,

”œThis is going to hurt.”

Tarrian lay down with her hands at her sides and closed her eyes... she heard KR say it would be painful, and having already had one child of the darkside... she was unprepared for what happened next...

her hands flew up to KR's hand as her instinct was to stop the pain. Her eyes flew open and her back arched, she bit back a scream for a second, but only a second till she roared in pain...

Her body tensed up and she did all that she could to remove his hand from her abdomen... "Aaaaaaa, I... " her breath was ragged and her words came out in spurts... "I want ... his ... head... Oh god, stop... "

Her mind was in turmoil and she couldn't think straight... all she could think was to stop him to stop the pain...

::Dagon arrived at Ziost with the imperial fleet to begin construction of the Dark City for his master. The centerpiece, the Ziggurat, had been completed long ago, now it was up to Dagon to create a city worthy of the throne temple of the Empire. A great task stood before him, and it would take a long time to complete. Scorpion division engineers were dispatched to the surface to survey the land and draw up tactical defense plans, while Dagon began designing the aesthetic of the city, and its people. After a few hours of work he commed the captain of his Star Destroyer.::

Captain, find out what Sith are in system and relay the list back to me.

::A few hours later, Dagon receives his list. Looking it over, one name caught his eye. It was an individual he had heard of in rumours amongst the Sith, a half dead dark side vergance in the Force. She had trained only marginally in the Dark Side of the Force, and had focused more on her pursuit of former Emperor Rivhen Erahnu than her training. She would be a welcome distraction from his main project.::

Captain, prepare the state room for a visitor. A new occupant shall be arriving shortly.

::Dagon sent an encrypted comm into space...::

MGw9G2u.jpg

After many hours, an alarm sounded on the ship... the captain of the ship commed Dagon to alert him to an intruder assuring him that no ship had been spotted and a thorough search of the ship was underway...

Dagon switched off the comm and turned, his perifial vision caught a black blur and as he followed it, it stopped landing in a crouched position just a few feet from him... as the black wings unferreled around her, she stood up and looked at the man... "Why have you called me... ???"

kaylynn.jpg

There was no need for stealth, my lady, you were invited here as a guest. I called you here because I am designing the capital city for the Dark Lord on Ziost, and I understand that you have some familliarity with Nhagathul. I was wondering if you would care to describe your experiences there over a glass of wine, so that we may replicate such an unholy place for our Master.

When completed, this place will be a beacon of darkness. It will be a symbol of our imperial majesty and the triumph of the Sith. It will also act as a focal point for the souls we collect in the name of power.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Kaylynn slowly walked around this man... "I serve no Dark Lord... you mistake me for my mother... " Her black hair solftly lay on her shoulders and fell down to the middle of her back... her eyes black as coal, and her lips as crimson as the blood the flowed though the wounds of a human... her skin was pale... She stood only about 5 foot 3 inches, but was physically fit to take on just about anything... and she sport black wings...

"Nhagathul... you wish to know about her... ? These..." and her wings expanded... "these were a gift from her... she is the darkness, the air I breath"...

She moved like a cat, graceful ... coming up to him she stood only inches away from his face... reaching up her fingers ran down his cheek... and she smelled him... "you are dark... but not as dark as I... "

kaylynn.jpg

::Dagon felt the soothing ice cold of her finger tips caress down his face. It had been a long time since he had felt the touch of a woman, aside from the slaves he used from time to time.::

And what, dear Kaylynn, does it mean, that the darkness is greater in you? Does it mean that you are more powerful, that ancient forces swell in your blood? Or is is a darkness that marks you as destined for some great evil? Or perhaps it is in the choices you make, are your desires different from those of others? Yes, there is a great darkness in you, but what is it that you want. The darkness allows us to pursue what we want at the cost of everyone else. So you are dark, that is irrelevant, what matters is what you desire. So tell me, child of darkness, what is it that you desire now?

MGw9G2u.jpg

Kaylynn stood still for a moment... staring blankly at the man... "feelings are irrevelant... am I stronger then you?" She made no movement and suddenly the man was lifted off his feet and thrown to the floor... "You tell me... " I am not sith... I am darkside... half here, and have of nhagathul herself... "

She knelt next to the man... she ran her fingers over his chest... with her free hand she grabbed his hair... pulling his face up towards her.. and leaned down to him... her lips meeting his... passion filled the man and his arms moved up around hers to rest on her shoulders... breaking the kiss... "my desires... hmmm, what do I desire? not that you do... you ... you want power... control... the sith way... true power comes to those that do not need it... the darkness, I desire the darkness"...

kaylynn.jpg

You have a great deal to learn about me, Kaylynn if you think you can judge me so easily. There are darker things in this galaxy, I know, for I have made them. But as you said, you are darkness, and I desire you, so in that regard our aims coincide.

::Dagon embraced the icy coolness of her arms, knowing that he was going to get exactly what he wanted. With a cold smile of his own, his hands explored the curves of her body, knowing that he had made the right choice.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

Kaylynn smiled at the man... "how do you know me...??? my name... I have not heard it used by a sith in a very long time... my own mother does not even use it anymore as I have no use for it. Not since my father left this existance... "

She saw in his eyes what many men have wanted to do with her... he wanted to control her... yet she was uncontrolable. "And who are you? Do you have a name? you are a sith, so you are not fully dark... only the dead are truly dark... even I am not fully dark... I am tainted... with sith blood."

Dagon was quickly realizing that Kaylynn didn't fully understand she had become lost and the memories of the past seemed to join and confuse... she could use the force, she had the power to deal with him. But she didn't realize the power she had. she used it as a toy... for her amusement.

She was cold, her eyes, her skin and her thoughts. She leaned down to him again and kissed his lips, lingering much longer. "Tell me man, do you think you can control me?"

kaylynn.jpg

Such brutish forms of control are the methods of the petty and the inexperienced. I do not seek to control you, only to show you what it is that you truly want. By awakening the inner truth in you, both of our aims are served. You say you seek darkness, but do you even know what that means? The darkness may be a part of you, but so is some measure of humanity, which means that there are other more sinister desires inside of you.

MGw9G2u.jpg

You are not as close to Nhagathul as you think, girl. The fact that you have any command of the Force at all shows as much. I think it would be most educational if you met the true children of Nhagathul. Adrekor nash meyh.

::As the three word code sequence was uttered, a hidden panel opened and three Shadow Division pariahs entered the room. Their very presence filled the room with dread and unease. Their eyes were like icy black coals, and the atmosphere turned suffocating. It was like plunging into a lake of toxic sludge, with the poisons forcing their way down your throat. Dagon was only able to keep his composure from years of exposure to the dark things.::

This is true darkness, Kaylynn.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Kaylynn watched as the panel opened the shadows entered. Terror and fear gripped her and she instantly backed up away from the figures... She doubled over gripping her arms around her head and cried out. Watching her, Dagon didn't think it was possible for her to get even paler then she already was... but he was wrong. The color from her lips drained and her stomach seemed to leap into her throat.

"Stop it... " She couldn't think... she had never felt like this before... "Make it stop."

kaylynn.jpg

That is enough, leave us.

::The pariahs filed out of the room through the entrance that they came.::

I hope that this little demonstration has opened your eyes to how little you truly know about the Force and the darkness. If you desire, I can open your eyes to the true nature of the galaxy, or you can stay as you are, ignorant and unsatisfied. The choice is yours, but I will only offer you this once.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Kaylynn stood up and moved away from the man. Her black wings wrapping around her protectively. The color was returning to her face and she looked at him with curiousity and concern.

"What are you?" she looked at the wine on the table and back at him, "I think I will have that glass of wine now. What is it you want to teach me?"

kaylynn.jpg

I am the leader of a sub faction within the Sith, a group of sorcerors and alchemists known as the Krath. We favor knowledge and forbidden truths over physical strength, setting us apart from our brothers. In a galaxy overrun with warriors, we are the few who see the truth in things, it is within our power alone to turn the tide of galactic events as we see fit. It is a more fulfilling path, with greater rewards than you can imagine.

::Dagon poured Kaylynn a glass of wine and handed it to her.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

Kaylynn took the wine and sat down. Looking at the man for a minute... "And you can teach me these things...??? and expect me to learn from you... a man that has not even told me his name yet? Can you teach me to not feel like I just did?"

Her eyes darted to the panel where those things had come from.. "I did not like that. Nhagathul herself did not feel like that." At that moment, she wanted to be near to Crimson and Midnight for some reason.

kaylynn.jpg

Bloody placenta and afterbirth streamed off the edge of the altar. The sound of flesh tearing marked the ejection of the undeveloped body from the body womb of the Sith. Kakuto's steel fingers clenched around the neck of a small purple infant, silent and lifeless. A little girl, by observation, thoroughly deformed. Her head was thick and round, her forehead bulged. One arm was normal, the other nearly twice the size. It was chubby and grotesque, blood oozing from its motionless lips and across her face. It's flesh was shredded and burnt by his necromantic maleficiations. Kakuto picked up his dagger, still dripping with afterbirth, and gently planted the tip in the chest the corpse, ensuring that its soul would be captured and preserved for his own purposes.

Kakuto's attendants appeared, offering a clean cloth for him to wipe down his dagger and a large container full of alchemic embalming fluid. Kakuto wiped off the edge of his blade carefully, looking at sideways at the Sith Master as the remains of her spawn were carried away.

"Get yourself Cleaned up... My work is done."

I am Dagon, the Dark Lord's armorer and equerry. I act as chief advisor in his court and I oversee the development of the Sith and Imperial war machines. It took me years of nearly daily exposure to get to the point where I could be in the same room as a pariah and not be sent to my knees. That said there are more productive uses of time and training, seeing as how the Jedi lack the knowledge or facilities to create pariahs.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Kaylynn watched this man... she was not afraid of him, but she did not trust him either. Never before had anyone been able to do that to her... and she didn't want to ever have it happen again...

"And what would I have to do to get this training Dagon? Why would you want to take on a half life? I do not fall in the same catagory as the sith... nor do I car for the power you desire."

She finished the drink and pushed the glass towards Dagon for him to fill up again.

kaylynn.jpg

I do not care for power, girl, I care only for the ability to pursue my own interests. As for your unique nature, it complements my line of study. That brings us to motive. The wretched cursed state of the pariah has been brought upon someone close to you by an unknown force. Perhaps if you study with me you can find a way to reverse it and restore your old lover. I trust you know of whom I refer to.

::Dagon poured Kaylynn another glass of wine.::

MGw9G2u.jpg