Bogden

Tarrian Skywalker

The Atropos sets itself down and Malin exits the ship. Letting his feelings reach out and guide him, Kyrell approaches the battle ground, Caelestum drawn.

Seeing there were no enemies left, Malin sheaths his weapon, bending down by the wounded BLCKCLONE. Using the force he summons over the severed limbs of the Jedi Master. They would have to be reattached later with more leisure. Stabalization was key.

Jedi, stand watch and make sure we aren't disturbed.

His command to Orrick and the others is brief, blunt, but not harsh.

Malin places his hand on the Wookie's chest, "seeing" the injuries on a minute scale, and watching the over all flow and aura of the Master's life hang in the balance. Gritting his teeth with determination, Malin sets to work, channeling life and energy back into BLCKCLONE- repairing essential tissue damage first to stabalize him, then more cosmetic repairs follow.

Behind his mask, Malin sweats heavily, feeling the pressue on him and the drain his talent takes- pouring his own energy into another and the concentration needed to prevent the reverse from happening.

Malin sizes up the limbs and spends minutes making slow connections- muscles, bones, and skin. There were attached, but only loosely and they could not be moved. Still, he was whole. Finally, Malin, shaking with exhaustion, works on the damaged nerves around the eyes, trying to regenerate them- getting a mere framework set for later repairs in a bacta tank.

Finished, he sinks into a crouch, breathing heavily. "He should awake soon," Malin states aloud. "We need to get him back to base to rest up." He turns to the other three Jedi, the only sign of life on his masked face being the dim red glow from his eye visor. "It's been a while, my fellow Jedi."

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

Unable to move more than neccessary BC looked up his eye sockets in full view. Those around him were familiar and unfamiliar alike. Whoever they were he knew they had helped. His mask still on the ground next to him BC could only speak through the force. His grotesque face looked at the others. Using the force he spoke.

Thank you, I must get to Gala. I can be repaired fully there.

Unable to get up BC called for his ship.

Can anyone tow my ship back? I will not be able to fly it just yet.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Still projecting his thoughts through the force, Malin speaks to BLCKCLONE.

It's been a long time. Just rest easy and we'll get back to Gala.

Malin turns to the others, forcing himself to stand, having regained some of his breath.

My ship is a small fighter. Such as it is, it'd be a tight squeeze for two and I don't think I can tow a blastboat. One of you will have to see to it.

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

Onderin's Lambda-class shuttle, the Knight's Armor, entered real space. He caught the last transmission, something about towing a Skipray Blastboat. He opened his own comm channel in a wide-band beam, so all the Jedi could hear.

"Greetings, this is Jedi Knight Onderin Starlisk aboard the shuttle Knight's Armor. Can I be of some assistance? I caught a Force-message from Master Blckclone saying that he needed help...can I provide such?" he said.

He awaited a response. He spoke as much to himself as to Kira when he said, "It looks like we weren't the first Jedi to come running. However, most of them appear to be in fighters. If they need a Skipray Blastboat to be towed, then we may be the ones to do it."

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Orrick smirked as Sirvani escaped out through the door, and into her ship. She had learned her lesson after all...

As Malin worked on healing BC, he kept a protective watch over the bar. Several more Jedi came, after the commotion had settled down. Apparently BC has issued a call of help. But he did not let them disturb Malin as he worked. Soon, however, BC was ready to move out, and so was Orrick...

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Xen-Que brought his ship down to the planet and landed it beside of BLCKCLONE's ship. He jumped out of the ship and walked over to those collected, "I can tow the ship, my ship is capable."

He used the Force to to tie a few ropes from his ship to BLCKCLONE's. He then activated the mini tractor beam to ensure it stays in place. "You should probably get him out of here ASAP."

Xen-Que promptly went to his ship and got inside, not saying another word.

xqp-1.jpg

I'll go on ahead. May the force be with you all.

Malin strides out and takes off in his ship, heading to Gala.

As he clears the atmosphere that sense of destiny grows greater, giving him a weird sense of deja vu.

It is good to be back with the order. Now many wrongs left unpunished may be righted... He concludes, making the jump.

Malin.jpg

As the Jedi began boarding up and heading out, Orrick headed towards his own starfighter. Most of the Jedi were heading back to Gala, but Orrick wasn't so sure of his own destination. He was beginning to lose purpose... The Jedi were being torn by war. In their efforts to keep the peace, they had become mere pawns in a game. The look Sirvani gave him before she left sent a chill deep down to Orrick's spine. He knew what she was trying to tell him, and it shook him up a little bit. There were so many unanswered questions... so many riddles... and Orrick was beginning to loose sense of it all. However, as he strapped himself into the cockpit of his Cloakshape Starfighter, he resolved to allow the Force to guide him. For where he had doubts, the Force was like a clear ocean of clarity. There were no doubts or concerns. Instead of going back to Gala, where he knew he would be needed for war, Orrick chose another destination: The Jedi Dojo. There he could meditate in peace and think things out, and train a little bit on the side. He powered up the hyperdrive, and entered hyperspace, leaving the moons of Bogden far behind.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Kira turned towards Onderin after taking in the happenings on the planet below.

"Doesn't look like we're needed after all. I guess we should get back to Gala... I've a feeling that something isn't quite right... I can't put my finger on it though... it's just a feeling..."

She gazed at Onderin, a quizical expression on her face as if she didn't know why she felt that way.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

Onderin looked into the eyes of his apprentice and saw real, true concern in them. He instantly turned the ship around and followed a pre-programmed hyperspace jump route towards Gala.

He was much wiser than to question the thoughts of his padawan. If Kira needed to go back to Gala, then that's where he would take her.

The shuttle jumped into hyperspace.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

• 3 weeks later...

The Appetite for Destruction emerges out of hyperspace within the system that houses the planet known as Bogden. Piloted by Darth Havoc's skeletal multi-armed droid, 3X-6, the heavily modified Corellian corvette heads towards Bogden's ninth moon. After a few short moments, the Appetite for Destruction touches down. Twin jets of smoke blast out from the ship's underside as the landing ramp lowers and the Sith Lord known as Darth Havoc exits...

Comm for Darth Havoc

'Lord Havoc. Your reputation precedes you. Perhaps we could arrange a meeting in the near future? Name the time and the place and I will be there.'

End comm

The Hate Monger ”“ perhaps the greatest ship in the Galaxy ”“ appears, seemingly out of nowhere, and immediately descends to the surface of one of Bogden's many moons, the ninth to be exact. The powerful little ship lands next to Darth Havoc's Appetite for Destruction, and Darth Hellion, accompanied by eight armor-clad guards, departs. The Sith Master throws back his head and laughs malevolently as he spots his old friend.

”œIt is time to take back what is rightfully ours, Lord Havoc!”

Darth Havoc, one dark eyebrow slightly raised, uses the Force to pull his communicator free from his belt, and to float it over to his waiting hand. The Sith Lord then listens to the message from this mysterious ”˜Darth Victus' ”“ after listening, Darth Havoc sends a reply, and then returns his communicator to his belt and turns his attention to Darth Hellion and his entourage...

"Ah, my old friend, the circle is now almost complete. Ha, we have much to discuss, oh so much to discuss. Follow me."

Darth Havoc's highly encrypted response to Darth Victus is as follows ”“

"How curious, your words reveal the tell-tale signs of a madman. Naturally, you are welcome among us ”“ the true Sith. Come to the ninth moon of Bogden."

Victus steps out of the shadows. It is clearly a projected vision; his image wavers and distorts frequently.

'I am here, Lord Havoc... in a manner of speaking. I believe we have much business to discuss.'

• 2 weeks later...

The Last One Standing emerges out of hyperspace and immediately rockets towards the third moon of Bogden. The heavily modified light freighter quickly descends through the small moon's tumultuous atmosphere, and heads to a tiny spaceport, long abandoned. There, the light freighter sets down, and a figure clad in Mandalorian battle armor exits...

An unmarked cargo freighter drops 1100 rebels of mixed species to predetermined coordinates. The troops know only that they are in for special ground training, nothing more. All the troops and their supplies unloaded, the transport takes off back to its destination.

AdBlack.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

"Never tell me the odds!"

• 2 weeks later...

"I'll have another."

The beefy Rodian behind the bar mutters something unintelligible, and then pours Hale Akturus another glass of blue liquid from a grimy bottle. The Jedi Knight nods his head in thanks as the beefy Rodian moves on to serve another customer, and then downs the contents of the glass in one gulp. Slamming the empty glass down on the bar, Akturus rises from his barstool, stumbling slightly as he does so, and then fishes in a pouch attached to his belt for a few credit chips. Obviously heavily under the influence, Akturus slaps the money down next to the empty glass, and stumbles backwards, knocking into a female Bith, who spills her drink of frothy red liquid all over herself. Akturus mutters an apology, bows with enthusiasm, and then heads towards the cantina's exit, slightly red himself.

Several eyebrows raise as Akturus bumps into several more beings, and utters even more apologies, as he leaves. As the beefy Rodian behind the bar shakes his head in disgust, the sound of Akturus vomiting outside is heard. After a few long seconds pass, and a few curious glances are exchanged between the regular patrons of the cantina, a being, a man clad all in black, rises from a seat in the shadows and heads towards the cantina's exit. Outside, the man draws a blaster and moves towards Akturus, who was facing the cantina's side, back to the world. The man hesitates for several long seconds, and then makes his move. The man strides forward, and pushes the muzzle of his blaster into the back of the Jedi Knight.

"Don't move."

Smiling, Akturus closes his eyes and reaches out with the Force. Off to the side, a few paces away from the Jedi Knight and his attacker, a pile of garbage begins to shake and move about violently. Startled, the man with the blaster turns away from Akturus - Akturus spins around, activates his lightsaber as he does, and removes the man's hand that was clutching the blaster. Using the Force, Akturus then sends the man flying backwards. After deactivating his lightsaber and clipping it to his belt, Akturus strides forward and places a hand on the man's shoulder.

"Either I'm a good actor, or you are a very foolish man. Let's go with the former, shall we? I don't have time to waste on foolish men. Now, you're going to tell me about the current dealings of your master, Jidai Geki."

"I don't know anything."

"I don't like liars."

"I swear, I don't know anything. I was just to keep an eye on you."

"You mean keep a blaster on me?"

Akturus finds himself a pilot, and pays to be flown away from Bogden.

An undisclosed bank account number appears on Ranes com-link screen accompanied by a short holographic message sent by Admiral Black of the rebellion personally.

"I appologize for the inconvenience Rane. We are in need of the troops as quick as possible for our assault. In this account you will find more than enough of the agreed upon sum. You may take it all if you wish. When you finish the exact same amount will be deposited in the account for you too again take from. Thank you."

With that the message phizzled out of existence and was not replayable.

AdBlack.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

"Never tell me the odds!"

"I need a volunteer. You."

The bounty hunter clad in Mandalorian battle armor points a finger at a Rodian who stands nearby. The Rodian takes a deep breath, exchanges a worried glance with a fellow trainee, and then steps forward. His smile masked by his helmet, Rane Scando draws his blaster pistol and shoots the green-skinned being in the head. The Rodian falls, and the other trainees, 1099 in total, gasp in unison. It was the middle of the afternoon, and Rane Scando, the infamous Mandalorian bounty hunter, often called the best in the business, was standing before his trainees, no, his disciples, on an opening land field. All eyes, except for Scando's, of course, were on the dead Rodian.

"Your first lesson, everybody dies. Every single last one of you standing before me now will die - death is inevitable. You cannot escape death. I will not lie to you, some of you will not survive this training program. As a matter of fact, I expect less than half of you to be still standing when I am done with you. However, do not lose heart, for those who remain, those who survive this training program, my true disciples, will be an unstoppable fighting force."

Scando pauses.

"You know how to walk, now, I will teach you how to run!"

1031 of the trainees race across the open ruins that were the plains of the third moon of Bogden. Behind the trainees, several large, six-legged creatures gallop - these creatures trample any of the trainees that fall behind.

734 panting trainees stood in the middle of a barren plain. Littered about were the bodies of the dead - the bodies of the trainees who did not meet the Mandalorian bounty hunter's standards. Over the past day, the trainees had viciously fought one another, most unarmed, although some particularly crafty trainees had fashioned crude weapons, first out of rocks, then later out of the body parts of the dead. Rane Scando had called an end to the battle when only about 750 trainees remained. After killing 16 of the more severely wounded himself, leaving only 734 standing, Scando had gone on to lecture to them about tactics, and great battles long since fought.

A woman, one sporting a shaved head, raises a hand to catch Scando's attention.

"Sir, I have a strange feeling, like we are being watched or something. I can't really explain it, but."

Scando nods, draws his blaster, and then promptly shoots the woman in the head.

"I have no time for witches, wizards, or any other kind of Force user. Now, let's head back to the spaceport. March!"

Scando brings a hand to the side of his helmet, and whispers a few words.

The Last One Standing, piloted by Scando's trusted droid, rises above the clouds and heads up into space. Almost immediately, the Mandalorian bounty hunter's ship picks up the rogue ship. Turbo-laser cannons blasting, the Mandalorian bounty hunter's ship makes an attack run.

((Jango Sshanks ”“ it has been 10 days. You are dead, buddy.))

Strangely enough, time itself seemed to slow down as two concussion missiles erupt out of the Last One Standing and rocket towards the silver ship that was hanging about idly. In slow motion, the droid aboard the Last One Standing cackles and slaps a mechanical hand against an equally mechanical knee (it was not very often that Rane Scando actually allowed the droid to take a kill). As the two concussion missiles hit the silver ship, tears of joy (most likely coolant fluid) run down the droid's otherwise emotionless face. As the silver ship explodes, creating a rather beautiful (well, the droid, having not being programmed to recognize beauty, assumes it is beautiful) display of tiny lights. Everything on the silver ship, including the pilot and the information trafficked, was now destroyed.

The 733 remaining trainees peer anxiously at one another as Rane Scando paces back and forth, arms crossed before him.

"I have reviewed the formal examinations you have all written, and listening to the interviews that my droids have conducted. I have personally evaluated all of you. I would appreciate it if every trainee wearing a black armband steps over to the right."

The Mandalorian bounty hunter watches as exactly 500 soon to be fully trained troopers take a few steps to the right, creating two very unequal groups ”“ trainees with black armbands, and trainees without black armbands.

"I am sorry to say, but the 233 of you without black armbands just didn't make the cut. Now it is time to cut you up."

The 500 trainees that made the cut, following prearranged orders, draw hidden weapons ”“ blasters and the like ”“ and begin to fire upon the others. After several long minutes, 501 people are left alive ”“ Rane Scando, and his 500 disciples. Before heading to the ship that had come to pick them up, the disciples undergo a bit more training, including what some might call extensive psychological training.

"Go now!"