Bogden

Tarrian Skywalker

As the blinding light from Jidai Geki”˜s flash grenade swallowed up the Shaved Wookiee, Hale Akturus closed his eyes and covered his face with the side of his left arm. A moment later, the Jedi Knight senses that his former master, the revered BLCKCLONE, was in distress, and immediately goes to work. Eyes still closed, his face a mask of determination, Akturus pulls the destructive electro-magnetic pulse 2 blaster (a blaster that acted not unlike a miniature ion cannon) free from his belt just as Geki lands behind him. Guided by the Force, Akturus opens his eyes, turns around, and quickly squeezes off a shot at Geki ”“ a concentrated energy ball shoots forth, quickly crossing the short distance between the two opponents, and hits Geki in the chest. As Akturus drops the blaster and once again draws his blue-bladed lightsaber, waves of electricity wrap around Geki, effectively disabling most of his electrical equipment, including jetpack and blasters.

Leaping forward, the Jedi Knight's lightsaber blazes as the last wave of the electricity passes over Geki ”“ his lightsaber a blur of blue energy, Akturus cuts off Geki's right hand at the wrist. As Geki's hand and one of his defunct blasters fall to the filthy floor of the Shaved Wookiee, Akturus follows through with a stab to the abdomen with the lightsaber, and a solid punch to the head using his left hand. With that, Akturus uses the Force to accentuate his agility and somersaults backwards through the air. Mid-air, Akturus calls to that same battered air-conditioning unit, and it flies through the air towards Geki. As Akturus lands, the machine crashes into Geki's legs, knocking the once noble warrior to the ground.

"I am sorry thing have to be this way, for I know you are not evil, but simply misguided. In death, I hope you find that inner balance you once sought so many years ago."

Lightsaber extended, Akturus is ready for anything.

*Geki stands, ignoring the severed hand. His limbs have been mangled, pulped and severed so many times they are now devoid of pain. The chest wound has been anaesthetised by Geki's internal nanites.

*Geki scoops up some loose dirt as he rises.*

Enough of your tiresome sermonising. You are a disgrace to the Akturus name.

*The Jedi evidently didn't realise that Geki's carbine blasters were mechanical, rather than electrical in nature.

*Geki flings the handful of dirt at Hale. As the Jedi closes his eyes unconsciously, Geki snaps a carbine from its holster and fires once, twice, thrice. The slugs slam into Hale's body; one shatters his right shoulder and renders the arm useless, another punctures his stomach, and the last hits Hale's lightsabre. The weapon explodes violently, tearing into the flesh of the Jedi's hand.

*Geki holsters the blaster and picks up his severed hand, shoving it crudely into place and allowing the nanites to reattach it. He will not regain feeling in the hand for several hours.

*Geki walks towards Hale, ready to do battle with him without weapons.*

Come on, Jedi. Let's see how you do without your precious lightsabre.

*Geki's fist slams into Hale's face, shattering his cheekbone. The Jedi falls. Geki kicks him viciously in the head.*

Get up. Get up!

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

His right arm and hand now useless, his cheek bleeding profusely, and his abdomen numb with pain, Hale Akturus attempts to rise to his feet ”“ as the Jedi Knight coughs up some blood, he places his left hand firmly on the floor before him, and hoists himself up. Standing before Geki, Akturus frowns, causing more blood to gush from his facial wounds, and then swings his damaged right arm around at Geki's head. The crude blow sends Geki reeling. Closing his eyes for a moment, and drawing deeply on the Force, Akturus quickly considers his next moves. Geki, like Akturus before him, had made a critical error ”“ but unlike Akturus, Geki's error would cost him his life. Reaching to the back of his belt, Akturus pulls free his second lightsaber ”“ the green-bladed one. Still using the Force to dull the pain of the wound to his abdomen, Akturus once again takes the offensive. Without activating the lightsaber, Akturus spins around and kicks Geki in the back of the head. Akturus then nods his head at Geki, and uses the Force to knock him backwards ”“ that simple use of the Force had brought the Jedi Knight's focus away from his abdomen, and as a result, searing pain shot thorough his body. Teeth clenched, Akturus presses the activation stud ion the lightsaber in his left hand, and leaps at Geki. As Geki recovers from the Force push, Akturus sweeps his lightsaber around and slices off his opponent's right arm at the elbow. Akturus then bring his lightsaber up and around, and crashes it down against Geki's left shoulder, severing that arm at that place. As the appendages fall to the filthy floor, Akturus hesitates.

To kill Geki now would be of the dark side.

Teeth still clenched, Akturus brings down the base of his lightsaber down on the crown of Geki's head. The Jedi Knight then reaches out with the Force, sends Geki's two arms flying out of the Shaved Wookiee's open entrance. Before turning away, Akturus hits Geki in the head again ”“ this time, Geki slumps over, and blood begins to flow over the Shaved Wookiee's already filthy floor.

Akturus stumbles back over to BLCKCLONE, Andon Colos, and Orrick.

*Geki looks up, his face a crimson mask. His rage overrides the overwhelming desire to fall into unconsciousness.*

You should have killed... me... Jedi...

*Geki calls upon the Force, and pulls the stilletto from his belt. He hurls it across the room, the razor-sharp blade heading straight for Hale.

*There is a sickening, wet crunch, and Hale's eyes widen seconds before blood begins to seep from them. The blade is buried hilt-deep in the back of his head.

*Hale clutches soundlessly at the stilletto, attempting to pull it free. He collapses, dead, seconds later.

*Geki soon follows him. The massive trauma of losing both arms is too much, and the blood loss soon becomes unmanageable for even Geki's advanced biotechnology. His head hits the ground with a dull thud, and Jidai Geki is dead.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

As Hale Akturus slumps to the ground, his eyes meet with the eyes of Andon Colos. Just before the Jedi Knight loses control of his being, and dies, he winks at his former apprentice. A moment later, the body of Akturus begins to fade away. After a few moments, nothing remains except for the Jedi Knight's weapons, clothes and armor, and the spike that had ended it all.

BLCKCLONE, master and close friend to Akturus, hears the voice of the departed Jedi Knight in his head.

"The Force is with you, knock 'em dead."

A half dozen men in red uniforms and face concealing helms march onto the scene, having watched unobtrusively in the background during the grand melee. They carry high powered rifles and other miscellanious gear.

"Sir," reports one in a brisk, nearly mechanical voice, "this is the group we are looking for."

"Understood," chimes in a second, pausing to slowly survey the carnage. "The one we need is dead."

"The we will-"

"-have to revive him." state two more troopers.

"Get to it," commands the second, eyeing the remaining Jedi. "And someone tend to the Wookie. We may need him alive in the future."

The two agents, speaking in sync, kneel down and lift up Geki's body, sending a third to recover the arms. A fourth ruffles through Hale's clothes with what looks like a small vaccuum, taking samples of skin cells shed before the master's dissapearance.

The first approaches BLCKCLONE, taking out a med pack and tending to the Jedi Master's wounds, spreading a silvery balm over exposed breaks. Satisfied, the agent signals to their commander the treatment will work and the Wookie will be back on his feet in three hours, fully healed and unaware of what just happened.

Silent as ghosts, the group departs, Geki's body in tow.

I'm trying to start a war here. It's a prestigious line of work with a long and glorious tradition.

-Vizzini, The Princess Bride

Sirvani landed and quickly jumped out of the fighter. She could sense the place to go...it was full of Jedi. I only wish I had my lightsaber complete, she thought, gripping her sword.

Walking towards it, she saw a procession of troops carrying Geki's body. She felt a sense of foreboding...these Jedi were powerful.

Nevertheless, the soon-to-be-knighted Sith walked into the Shaved Wookiee. She surveyed the damage quickly. She counted 4 bodies. She didn't recognize all of them. She saw John, a Jedi (Ryoo), a pile of robes and weapons from another Jedi (Hale), and a young man (Jack). Standing in the corner was an older Jedi (Orrick), and meditating on the floor was a Wookiee (BLCKCLONE). Near them both was another human male(Andon)...yet another Jedi, she quickly surmised.

Sirvani reached out with the Forc, feeding her anger and thirst for revenge into it. Her power grew exponentially, and she strode into the center of the room.

"Now, Jedi, face your own deaths in return for the murder of another."

With that, she swung her blade at the Wookiee, hitting him in the chest with the full brunt of her weapon. The blade sliced into him and blood flowed out. Sirvani swung again....

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

BC rose the blunt object pierced his armor, but not his skin.

ooc: Learn about your enemy before you attack him. Praetorian armor isn't pierced that easily.

ic:

Rising slowly BC punched the woman in the face shattering it in three places and causing one of her eyes to pop. The liquid within her eyeball dripped down her face. Kicking her leg with his massive leg he broke it her knee cap flying into the corner of the bar. Now laying on the ground the woman could see the power of the Jedi Master.

Did you really think you could destroy me? Do you know who I am? I am a god amongst force users, I have trained for so long and so hard in my past I could destroy you with my mind alone. You will pay for you mistakes here. My actions have never been Jedi like, so why start now.

BC's saber ignited already facing the woman's left arm. Now no longer connected to her body. Moving to her other arm BC kicked her left arm into the wall. He finished off the second this time throwing the right arm out the front door. He smiled as he looked at the body lay armless, without a knee cap and no ability to move. He stepped forward once more crushing her neck as he walked past her.

Was this your plan?

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

The Bronze Eagle flashed into existence in the Bogden System. Leo feels his way toward Orrick and Andon. Soon he is at the Shaved Wookie. He steps out of his craft before entering the security code to keep poeople from breaking in. If anyone attempted to get in without his fingerprints, retina, and Force signature, it qwould take off into space and send him an alert.

He walks into the bar and sees Orrick coughing on his blood. He catches the blond Jedi as he falls and places his hand on the wound. The wound begins healing.

"Just like you guys to hog all the fun."

Leo smirks at his statement and keeps healing Orrick.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Orrick winced in firey pain as Geki's knife sliced into his back. Luckily, his armor prevented what would have otherwise been a fatal wound, but the blade still penetrated deep- coming centimeters from his precious vertebrae. He fell to his knees, and could taste the bitter, metalic taste of blood in his mouth. Unfortunately, the blood came quicker than his body could flush it. He found himself coughing on his own blood... an unpleasant feeling to say the least. However, as Orrick's head swirled and his body cried for oxygen, he half-induced himself to vomit with the force. He cleared his throat, and oxygen rushed into his burning lungs. By this time, Orrick turned, just in time to see Hale and Geki both fall. He sat, weakened on the floor, leaning against a chair for support. His body in a state of chaos, there was little he could do but watch. In another matter of moments, men in red uniforms rushed into the building to provide help, and even more surprising, another Sith apprentice stormed into the building, seeking vengeance. However... the Jedi still lived. The next thing he knew, Leo was standing over him, providing a healing hand, and lending him the energy his body desperately needed.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Kicking the near life-less body to the side of the bar BC looks up. His eye sockets began to cloud as a piercing white light filled the room. Slowly turning red BC began to look almost angry. He could sense another coming this one would die as well.

Prepare yourselves it appears as though the fun as not ended. I cannot wait to slaughter another!

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

Knowing she was beaten, Sirvani lays to the side, unable to move. Pain wreaks havoc over her body, but she absorbs it and feeds it directly into the Force. It grows tremendously, and the Dark Side expands and fills the room. It grows even more as BLCKCLONE steps closer and closer to it, embracing the slaughter that it adored and encouraged. She called on it to heal her, and she feels the bleeding stop and the wounds close up.

Finally regaining her strength, the Dark Side beckons for Sirvani to finish the task she had started. But she resisted. I'm not stupid...I might be able to beat him, but then the others will just as quickly kill me in my weakened state, she thought, noticing the arrival of another Jedi.

However, another voice beckons to her. The Dark Side makes you invincible. With it, you can't lose. Give yourself to it.

In the end, her common sense wore out. She crawled quietly, scooting on her forehead, over to John's corpse and grabbed his two lightsabers with her mouth. She tucked them into her robes. Her legs felt better now, so she rose and quickly darted out of the Shaved Wookiee. She felt the Jedi take no notice of her, and she was grateful for that.

Wincing out of the cantina, she found a doctor, which was amazing considering the smugglers on the planet. She paid him well, using Raynuk's account once more, and he kept silent. After this is all over, we're going to owe him a lot of money.

She was then immediately taken to surgery.

~~~~~~~~~~

About 45 minutes later, Sirvani woke up. She glanced down, and saw that she had cloned arms replacing her original ones, and a new kneecap. Her vision was also ten times better. She was at first puzzled by this, but then remembered that BLCKCLONE had melted one her eyes out. Obviously, she had a new one.

Her weapons were still there, as were John's. Grabbing them, she stretched and stood up. She quickly headed outside to her ship. Suddenly, she felt something...a presence entering the atmosphere of Bogden.

It's John!

She sighed with relief to see that he was alright. She didn't get the chance to clone him, and she had feared the worst....

Expanding her Force-presence to meet his, she leaned against her ship, and waited for him.

sirvani.jpg

OOC: Official Duel Post 1

IC:

The Sith brought the antiquated Z-95 to land, by all happenstance and the Force, next to that of his Apprentice... he had felt the stirrings of her presence take a beating and it had worn thin through his heart. Images as the Force whispered into his mind.

Jumping from the pilot's seat, John came to her and with outstretched arms the two shared an embrace, yet a sinister darkness hung in the back of her mind. John wanted retribution, for his suffering and her's... only then would his mind truly be cleansed.

He caught her by surprise as she caught him, they were both in one piece, but battle-scarred... "I felt it... all of it. He shall pay."

The words carried little emotion, deep within the cold abyss of his tortured soul, one thing had liberated him, shown him a sense of peace and that had been her... no one would break him from that.

He placed his hand under her chin, lifting her face to look into his and kissed her... "This is for our Peace."

With that he vanished from her, his lightsabers regained from her ship, hanging loosely on his belt and he walked in direction of the Shaved Wookiee.

His mind was resolute and he entered to stare into the man who abused her; her former limbs, his corpse littering the floor that had seen so much bloodshed... Now it was time to cleanse this pain, wash away the suffering and only the Death of the Jedi could liberate this Sith from his woes.

The three Jedi had seen his face before... he had fallen to the blade of Akturus, but now would claim his revenge and that owed to Sirvani.

"Today, Master Blckclone, we shall clean away the tablets... wipe away the sorrow and usher in a new era. It is with your death and that of your kind that a new Balance shall be restored."

The Sith with little hesitation outstretched his hand, calling upon the Dark Side of the Force, upon his lust for Vengeance.

A feeling of burning within engulfed the lungs of the great wookiee. The Dark Side feeding his first attack; with each successive breath, the fire intensifying as if hot coals were lodged within the folds of his robes and underneath the protection of his armor, in his lungs, burning away at the inner calmness of the Great Jedi.

Watching as even the great BC would writhe underneath the inextinguishable flames of the Force as they burn him from within, tearing away at the peace of his soul...

"Master Blckclone... we are but mortals in a realm controlled by the all-encompassing Force, for she is in Life and in Death and with each sacrifice, a toll is paid and the energies of the Force are sapped. We bring about untold suffering to others and the Darkness claws one step forward. We heal and protect the weak and defenseless and the Light boldly takes a step forward."

The invisible hand of the Force, unlimited in power and strength, grasped the great Jedi around the chest, heaving his massive body into the air and crushing down around his rib cage.

Then with disgust, the same Force fueling the young human, hurled the great Jedi Master into the dirty grounds of the Shaved Wookiee. The armor absorbing the majority of the shock, yet even from within BC's unbreakable shell a whisper of a crack is heard as bones snap under the insurmountable pressure of the Force.

"The Force is two sides of the same coin... You die and I win. I die and you win. How many other Jedi die by the hand of a Sith or Sith by the hand of Jedi? It is a balancing act. But there is Vengeance, the irony of the Force."

As his lightsaber flung itself to his open hand, the other Jedi watching on, as the thin black, reflective metal... obsidian, flew through the air. In a quick spin of his arm, the black blade, absorbing the faint light in the musky, dirty, dark cantina... leaving only a thin film of reflection as the light was drawn into the blade; a gleam of white, barely noticeable in its edge.

"Even the lightsaber... the weapon of our Orders is full of its irony. In the center of a Jedi's weapon, there is a dark core, as the pure energy compounds into the center and the light becomes less and less refracted, a thin film of black, of darkness lies. And the opposite is true for those of mine, for look... the black blade, a sign of my perpetual hatred, even shows signs of the Light, of hope ever-lasting in its fringes. Can you, oh great, Mortal God explain that one?"

Running with a great speed, the blade pointed down and away, as he brought the gap between Jedi and Sith to mere feet, the blade came up to strike at the much taller Wookiee, slicing up towards his arms...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

His saber ignited with a fury, blocking the saber as it came for his arm.

Are you a philospher or a Sith? Honestly, you talk too much.

Not one of Skywalkers questions were answered as BC thrust his arm backhanding the sith across the room. Stepping forward he grabbed him by his neck and held him up.

You humans all look the same to me.

With a power never seen before BC began squeezing Johnny's neck. His eyes became blood shot more and more as he continued squeezing. He did not stop the capillaries in John's eyes were beginning to burst, any second now his eyes would follow. As they burst so did John's morale. He know was dependent on the force alone to see.

Moving back he threw Johnny with the force hard into the ground. Saber ignited he stood in his defense position, taking a deep breathe he rid of all the games Johnny had attempted to play on him. Looking up John'seye sockets stared deep into BC. Staring back clouds began to form inside the Shaved Wookiee. This followed by rain, rain of good. It struck fear into John's mind a fear of being killed once again here today and it made the Jedi Master feel calm and one with the force.

You cannot win...

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

OOC: Official Duel Post 2

IC:

John smiled back as the rain engulfed his body, on his knees, the rain of good and purity, it may have been, but John merely locked his blind eyes, knowing full well the location of the paragon of "Light," staring back into BC with outright defiance.

"Know thy self and then know thy enemy, Master Blckclone."

Rising to his full height, a dwarf compared to the wookiee, "You speak of humanity as a dying race, as a curse, yet is it not, Kashyyyk that has befallen a horrid tragedy? I think you doubt your own kind, and use your hatred of my kind to lash out. Notice that, you hate humanity."

John, again, couldn't help but laughing, "I am both... a Sith and a Philosopher, and now... a Blind Seer thanks to your own actions. Are you so arrogant to brush me away? To think your games can damage me. I was only showing you a few of my trinkets."

From within BC's own clouds a darkness crept out... spider veins of pain and suffering, images of Sirvani being slapped around, booming through the clouds. Portrayed in the rain...

"You may be the 'most powerful' Force user, but what good is power without a purpose?"

John's blind eyes seemingly enquired the thought with an almost palpable pity towards the Great Jedi.

"What you fail to grasp is that those arrogant amongst the Jedi are the first to fall, to succumb to darkness; how you have survived so long in the midst of the serenity when you yourself are so conflicted, it baffles me."

With another laugh, in sheer disrespect of the wookiee's power, John merely stared back at the wookiee, almost dissappearing from sight, a faint footstep and a force presence similar to an insect.

With booming words that seemingly bounced all over at once, catching the great Master off his guard, Tell me... how do you fight an opponent who you cannot see.

Tormenting the Jedi with his words, John appeared from behind and brought the blade down in such a swift speed that BC managed to react when it was too late, the blade came and struck across the armor, slicing into the impenetrable shell, grazing the skin underneath.

And through the invisible hand of the Dark Side, a grip that engulfed the head of the Great Wookiee. Crushing his skull... striking at his very own eyes.

"You seek to torment me, to make me feel weak... yet all you do, is ironically admit to more of your own weakness, you were once a great Warrior, but the time of the Warrior is drawing to a close... the Consular, weak from within the shadows, rises to replace you."

A snap of the free right hand and the great Wookiee was flung like a rag doll into the far wall, crashing into the antiquated air-conditioning unit. All the while the pressure on his eyes continued to press down. Blood clotting within them and the inevitable burst of liquid flowing from the two gaping holes in his face.

"You should know of the true power of the Force... you've crossed paths with the Champions of the Sith and find a duel with someone so feeble as I to cause you trouble. It saddens me, the state of the Defenders of the Galaxy."

Bringing the black lightsaber into another strike against the defensive posture of BC, in an upwards arc, striking towards the upper left, coming to yet another lock.

The sparks flying as the two blades sizzled and the rain fell on the energy beam, vaporizing instantly due to the intense heat, granting an aura of mystique to the now equally blinded Force users trapped within a duel of the Fates...

ooc: I already had no eyes.

The rain continued to fall, BC could sense John was worried. His words were doing nothing to the Jedi Master. It was as if the sith was not there, he could only hear the words of the greats before him.

You seek to destroy me. You cannot destroy me, not yet. I have always taught you can only destroy something more than you when you have found yourself. You are a confused sith your flaw will be your downfall.

I need not see you to know where you are. I have fought amongst many great warriors and seen many great manuevers,yours are no different.

Finding his footing once more BC charged the sith his shoulder connecting with John's chest with such force three ribs cracked, slamming into the wall behind him BC continued to beat him down. Pounding on his chest with an awesome precision not seen before. Then grabbing his face BC began to squeeze. His jaw was crackling as BC squeezed harder and harder until it cracked. His cheek bones touched one another as his mouth dangled to his left.

His lightsaber still ignited still BC sliced open John's arm down it's center. His femur visible and his arm useless he tried to stand. The Jedi Master now concetrated on John himself peering deep into his very soul whatever soul he had left. This being was filled with fear, he had many weaknesses ones he could not overcome.

I have no arrogance young one. I know who I am and what I am capable of. It is you that is arrogant, coming here and challenging me. I will strike you down can you not see that?

The future of John was being broadcast in his mind. BC was in control of it as he watched himself become no more. He was in obvious mental pain as the site then turned to Sirvani dieing as well.

Love can be a terrible thing, it can be your downfall. You find yourself feeble, your confidence as a sith amuses me.

Stepping back once more BC the leader of the Jedi. The Jedi Master trained by Jedi Serena, the one who has fought sith emperors and masters alike conjured together the most awesome display of the force as the clouds above began to form a ball in his one hand. As it powered up BC took a deep breathe and releases the power. It hit John with such force he was rendered unconscious and momentarily paralyzed. On one knee his saber still ignited BC looked at his enemy. His fragile and weak enemy, his eyes flashed as he rose catching his breathe. Holding his saber with both hands his arms at a 90 degree angle from his wrists, he held his saber in defense awaiting John..

You will die...

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

OOC: Go figure... anyhow, Duel Post 3

IC:

John had collapsed, he was a destroyed and mangled piece of flesh... but stubborn. Wiser than many would realize and "Confusion" was once the stepping stone to Enlightenment.

The crippled body of John rose, still defiant; staggering to his feet, his arm limp, and eyes no longer there. John would not give up... Being told he was not going to kill Blckclone only infuriated him more, but was he ready to fall into the trap of Rage?

His weaknesses, his fears... What fears? Death? Not my own.

The lightsaber, switched to his right arm, functional and operational... As the beaten young human, swayed to and fro, his blind eyes turned to the Jedi Master, speaking through the Force, having no jaw, If it comes to my death... to my pointless demise, what have I to fear?

Sirvani's death played back and forth in his mind, tears streaming down the remnants of his cheeks. That was what he swore never to allow again, that was the resolve he had promised her, a peace.

Love will be my downfall? No, Love will be my salvation and my damnation. It will be that for which I bleed and suffer, but it shall be that for which, I live and strive.

His ribs scraping against his lungs, made his breathing increasingly difficult, his chest nearly having caved in, beaten to bruise upon bruise. Physical pain was the strength of a Sith, their foundation, harness it... Abuse leads to the Strength of a Sith.

As the fiber of his physical being was being worn away, John took the black lightsaber and set it upon himself, through tears of suffering, an expression of never-before seen control emerged... as the damaged left arm was sliced off and slid onto the ground with a loud flop.

You are correct, perhaps I am not strong enough to face you... but I am strong enough to die the death worthy of those of my kind.

Lunging forwards, John hacked away with the only arm he had left, striking at BC in every imaginable direction, through fits of cracked ribs punishing him for his exertion and bringing the great Jedi to a standstill with the blade, locking the blades yet again, the much smaller man released the lock forcing the Jedi Master to continue the strike forwards, weaving evasively brought the black lightsaber down at BC's wrist, severing the saber and its corresponding hand.

Using the opportunity to leap above the wookiee, evading the massive arms and plant a downward flashkick, bringing his heel down hard and fast dislocating BC's other arm.

And with the same momentum, slashing down at the elbow, managing to cut half-way through, into the bone past the series of nerves, before being caught by the impact of a hand-less arm and over-stressing the dexterity of his leg, sensing a tear of the hamstrings as he almost hung off BC to make the incision.

I can continue to fight, even aware of my own futility and outside my pain. That is why I can declare myself feeble...

He placed the lightsaber in a fencing position, standing sideways, a technique borrowed from his old Master, Bishop of Battle.

But at the same time... that is also why I will find victory.

Falling back his arm was dangling by a few veins. Looking at it BC used his opposite nub to rip his arm off and toss it aside. His saber on the ground next to him he called to it with the force. Igniting as it came into his arm BC rose slowly. His arm twitching on the ground beside him. Controling his saber with only the force. Now handless, BC saber became one with him. His mind controlled it's actions and his heart it's destiny.

Standing silent, BC became one with the force. His near perfection of the force gave him the ability to change places, almost as if he was morphing. He began to move with a fury swing left, right ,up, down. It happened so fast Skywalker did not realized his legs had been removed from his knee down. As BC hit his feet the ground shook a violent boom was heard the shockwave hit John throwing his body into the ceiling and back down. His saber flew to the opposite side of the bar standing back saber still ignited BC stared at his downed opponent. Skywalker had proved his worthiness to the Jedi master. He too was a great warrior and no matter the outcome BC would remember this. His legs no longer usable John appeared to be struggling.

As much as I would like to mercy will not been shown here today.

Using only his mind BC watched as he forced pieces of the ceiling above, that were loosened by John hitting them before, fall like an avalanche atop Skywalker's body. One fell perfectly like a jagged knife cut through the only remaining of John's arms. Letting out a painful scream as the rocks took John's body further into the afterlife. BC stood once again in his defensive position fifteen feet away from the armless legless Sith.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

OOC: Duel Post 4

IC:

John could feel the pain as it shot across the remaining fibers of his being, a torso and a head, he saw the wookiee Master with a lightsaber in the air, hovering, the energy beam emitting a sensation of warmth felt through the delicate senses he had left.

Blood gushing forth from the muscles shredded by the collapse of the roof, a single screaming thought of pain echoed in his mind, Pain.

His eyes, sockets, stared up at the armless BC. John, a broken body, shattered by the Jedi, twitched fervently, the stumps of his legs as the cauterized mass pulsated as the blood attempted to seep through... one arm, nothing more than a stump of flesh, equally with blood pressing at its end.

Through the remaining dark tendrils of the Force, John's obsidian lightsaber flew before him, and struck down, cauterizing the bleeding arm. As his broken body, sitting there, each breath seemingly only a step closer to death, the mental strain of his mind vanished at the word Mercy.

A single thought buzzed in his head, Sirvani, he remembered the images BC had orchestrated in his mind just a few minutes ago, he was alive then, enraged. Would that be his salvation, his deliverance? Or was there something more?

As the dark vapors of the Dark Side surrounded the near corpse of John, a smile broke across his face, the corpse stared back one more time, with defiance towards the Jedi Master.

The lightsaber came down, severing the dying lifelessness of his remaining arm, cauterizing the wound. Blood pressing at the seams of the burnt skin.

Forcing himself up, leaning against the far wall, balanced on stumps, his legs' skeletal structure pressing into his pelvic bone, as his legs were locked. The still smiling Sith launched a seemingly pointless offensive, for Death will come on her silent wings when she is ready, the words whispered through the Force at BC.

The floating black saber crashed with BC's own... a duel of the mind.

If this is to be the end... then let it truly show my strength.

A toothless smile, as blood exited the corners of the broken Sith Master's mouth, a long silver tube flung itself from John's belt clip, sliding along the way until as the first two sabers continued their locked clash, each coming closer and closer to the other's hilt.

The second blade flew, a long spinning cylinder of silver, time seemingly slowing down... as in mere flashes of vision, the great wookiee attempting to leap over the two counter-clockwise swinging grey death sticks from the double-bladed lightsaber, but to no avail for BC, *snap hiss* strike, *snap hiss* strike.

The great Wookiee's first leg collapsed and as he was falling to the side, while the black lightsaber still locked with BC's saber, the silver double-bladed saber's sister half went for the second leg, connecting.

The lightsaber sliced through the knee cap before emerging across the other side, searing its way into the cantina wall before it fell lifeless, its battery cell erupting in a tiny explosion, the burst of flames engulfing a drunken patron.

Still with his back pressed against the wall, his knee stumps keeping the defiant "corpse" of the Sith up; a grin of satisfaction across his face.

We shall duel to the end, mercy is for the weak... and neither of us are weak.

Sirvani couldn't stand it any longer. She could feel the agonizing pain that John was going through, and it tore her up inside. She couldn't just sit back and do nothing. Grabbing her sword, she formed a plan and headed back into the Shaved Wookiee.

The sight that met her eyes was unbelievable. She ignored the gruesome aspects and focused on feeding her thirst for revenge and the pain. She got the feeling that she wasn't supposed to interfere directly, but she could prevent John from suffering needlessly.

Concentrating, she sent a wave of the Force over to John, refreshing him and giving him strength and encouragement. She then turned to the other three Jedi standing in the corner, observing.

Sirvani created a fire with the Force like she had done on Raxus Prime, sheilding it from the rain. She then threw it at the Jedi. It landed on the ground, igniting the carpet. She directed it in a line, moving the flame across. Soon an impassable wall of fire seperated her, John, and Blckclone from the other three Jedi.

She then stood back and watched the duel, using all of her restraint not to join in.

sirvani.jpg

As Orrick drifted back into concsiousness, BC and the fallen Sith were interlocked in a furious duel. The pain in his back had subsided, and the healing powers of the Force cauterized the once freely bleeding wound. Now, however, he had his own problems to worry about. The Sith apprentice Sirvani was making a burning wall of fire, in an attempt to separate them combatants from the rest of the Jedi. But Orrick would not let his comrade get separated. With sheer determination and will power, he stood. Leo stood back, somewhat amazed, somewhat thrilled that his friend was back in action. As he stood, he reached out into the Force, and filled the young apprentice's heart with dread. In her mind, a single thought rang out.

"You shouldn't have come back here, girl."

As soon as the thought was over, the Sith apprentice found herself wrapped in a burning, fiery, Force blast. Orrick stood on the other side of the flames with one hand outstretched. He had thrown a Force blast at the apprentice, and as it traveled, it became ensnared in Sirvani's own flames. Orrick heard the girl cry out as flesh was burned.

In the other hand, he held his gleaming lightsaber. Both sides of the double-blade were ignited, and the deep blue contrasted the blazing oranges around them. His cape billowed out behind him, and his fury was about to be unleashed...

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

As he hit thr ground BC's life flashed before his eyes. His life on Kashyyyk defending his home and helping his mother take care of their home, his father no where to be found. Flash after flash came through... Serena... Raven... Master Prophet... his enemies... Barohm Zar... Bishop of Battle... Sakuda. The flashes didn't stop until he saw it... the Jedi... they were his meaning. His whole jedi life they were what he lived for, they are what kept him good.

Not today young one!

His lungs wheezing as he finished speaking. With quickness and verocity BC's saber flew across the room piercing John through his chest. As it lay its hilt pointing at BC the expressionless face of John stared at the nothingness it was beginning to fall in to. As BC lay his head back he removed his mask with the Force. His jawless, eyeless face was visible to all. His open mouth let out a scream the pierced the ears of those on every moon near Bogden. Following the scream a white ghost like being exited his body flying straight into John. Moving through John's dieing body it ripped him apart from the inside. Those watching could see the large lumps as it consumed more and more within John. As if finished it flew out and made it's way back to it's owner, BC. BC had done it, he had reached the next level, the final level of Jedi mastery. He had conquered his new force manuver and his soul was the weapon. As it flew back into BC he passed out from the amount of force and the damage he had taken. He mind let out his words as his body slipped into unconsciouness.

I have mastered my abilites and yours.

(Edited at 11:27 pm cst)

ooc: Mod Ruling please... I would go one more post John, but we are hopeless. We both have no limbs, I am unconscious, and you have no insides.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

Okay...you two did a great job, and it was a great duel...the first in a long time that I didn't have to watch for arguing and all. Both of you guys were very descriptive, and have done tons of damage.

With neither of you with any arms or legs, and both are missing eyes...I mean there is not much left you could do but destroy your dreams in your sleep.

John, while your posts were very descriptive, Will's were a bit more damaging. My ruling is for the Jedi Master due to him causing more damage, and well, you have no insides left. Great duel guys.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Sirvani was so caught up in the battle, that she was caught off-guard by Orrick's attack. She felt her flesh burning, but quickly used the Force to absorb the energy of the flames. The flames seemed to disappear into her skin. She turned then to Orrick, blasting him to the ground with a mighty Force-blast. She then lifted him with the Force over the flames, so that he landed on the same side as her. Her sword flashed, and she viciously attacked the Jedi, swinging and blocking so quickly that it took all of Orrick's concentration to block the blows.

In the middle of a swing, she felt John's presence wink out. She cried out in agony and pain. Not again!!!!!!

Force-blasting Orrick again, she caused him to crash into the wall behind her. Keeping alert for an attack from behind by him or any of the others, she turned on the unconsious Blckclone, slicing at his neck for the killing blow, every ounce of her being enraged at the man who had nearly killed her, and killed the one she loved....

sirvani.jpg

Orrick found himself in a bit of a predicament. He had underestimated his opponent, but he would finish the work he started. As soon as Orrick crashed into the wall, Sirvani turned her back to him. It was the worst mistake of her life. As Sirvani raised her blade against BC, Orrick drew one of his blaster pistols, and loosed three bolts of bright red energy. They found their mark. All three blasts caught Sirvani square in the back. She fell to the ground squirming in pain. The essence of life was slowly leaving her tormented body. Orrick again stood, and when he did, the fires seemed to shrink in his wake.

"I warned you, girl..."

The girl lie squirming on the ground. She felt the end was near. Orrick took his time, letting the girl savor her last moments in this cruel galaxy. As he came close, he holstered the blaster, and raised his lightsaber. He ignited the blue blade, and stretched out to the Force. Sirvani began to float upwards, where she was met with the swinging of his lightsaber. Orrick ended her suffering. Sirvani's head fell cleanly away from her body, and rolled away across the floor. Orrick let the body fall to the ground with a thump.

"In the end, we are all merely dust in the wind..."

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

OOC: Well, I might as well post the Death... Although, if you recall, KR went the entire way through and managed a win. Without a heart, so losing the insides would be the same... but alas, why argue? Elitism is unchangeable. Either way, congrats Will.

IC:

John felt the shimmer of energy as it left its hovering duel, he felt the words echo in his mind and then the blade sliced into his chest; with no arms to jerk away the blade, the Force drained from his body, the power of the Dark Side that lingered fading away... he released a sigh of acceptance, of reluctance.

With his dying gasp, the last whim of the Dark Side in his veins.

He let the words hit the fallen Jedi Master and all the Force Users in the room... with a boom.

My blood may stain these floors... my body decay and rot here, but my soul, my Vengeance shall return me to the Land of the Living and then... all shall pay.

Seeing the spirit of BC as it entered his corpse, crippling the lingering life he had left... his head hung in shame, it was the End, and what did he have left to show for it?

Yet another Death... was there such a thing as Retribution? Could Vengeance lead you through?

His thoughts hung in the air and then he collapsed.

Sirvani was so caught up in the battle, that she was caught off-guard by Orrick's attack. She felt her flesh burning, but quickly used the Force to absorb the energy of the flames. The flames seemed to disappear into her skin. She turned then to Orrick, blasting him to the ground with a mighty Force-blast. She then lifted him with the Force over the flames, so that he landed on the same side as her. Her sword flashed, and she viciously attacked the Jedi, swinging and blocking so quickly that it took all of Orrick's concentration to block the blows.

In the middle of a swing, she felt John's presence wink out. She cried out in agony and pain. Not again!!!!!!

Force-blasting Orrick again, she caused him to crash into the wall behind her. Keeping alert for an attack from behind by him or any of the others, she turned on the unconsious Blckclone, slicing at his neck for the killing blow, every ounce of her being enraged at the man who had nearly killed her, and killed the one she loved....

First, Sirvani...you are not that powerful. You are but an apprentice, and Orrick is an inch from a Jedi Master. Second...You are not in the battle between Blckclone and John Skywalker and your killing blow to Blckclone is considered a One Hit Kill as your part in that battle was severed at the beginning of the duel...and Blckclone is fine, you kill shot is nulled.

You may want to review what you are and are not capable of...I mean as far as I know, you are but an apprentice, and if memory serves...you should not even have a lightsaber until you are ready to be made a Lord. Please post as an apprentice with fledgling abilities as that is what you are, and not as if you are a fully trianed master that can create fire and force lightening...BTW...only Sith Masters have the ability to use force lightening.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Mara woke up on the Bronze Eagle and knew emediatly what had happened. Leo had felt that one of his friends was in danger, and rather than leave her to go and find him, he had simply taken her along. She did not mind this in the least. She did not think she could stand it if she had to be seperated from him for a long period of time again. She got out of bed and changed her clothes. She then reached out to find Leo's presence in the force. She followed his presence to a bar called the Bald Wookie. The place was a mess. Jedi were lying all over in varying states of injury. Mara spotted Leo right away and hurried up to him.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

OOC: Ok, sorry...I'll assume the post is nulled, so I never attacked Orrick or BC. I'll go back to when Orrick fire-blasted me then. Instead of editing, I'll just make a new post here, assuming I'm still alive.

IC:

Sirvani was horribly burned as the flames wrapped around her. She cried out, then mustered all her strength. She gave Orrick a look that clearly asked him what had happened to the Jedi Code that forbid attacking until you were attacked.

As she felt John's death, she wanted to collapse. Instead, she simply walked over, grabbed his lightsabers, and walked out of the building to John's ship.

She then blasted off the planet.

OOC: Hope that's acceptable.

sirvani.jpg