Sector: Hutt Space

System:Y'Toub system

Orbital Position: 3

Moons: 5

Grid Coordinates: S-8

Physical Information

Class: Terrestrial

Atmosphere: Type 1 Breathable Oxygen Mix

Primary Terrain: Decaying Urban sprawl, swampland.

Points of Interest: Dordjooba's Palace

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: Hutt

Immigrated Species: Humanoid Slaves

Primary Language(s): Huttese, Galactic Basic

Faction Affiliation:Neutral

Defense Rating: 3

JediRP Canon History: Hutts are famous for representing every aspect of their planet, from the swamp bogs on the terrestrial surface to the ancient decay of the once highly populated centers of the old Hutt Empire. Dordjooba and his ilk, such as Kijdic the Hutt, made their home here in the abandoned cities. Establishing a large sprawl of underground fortresses and palaces. All funded from their illicit trade in spice. The hubs of Hutt Culture, though immigrated to the shadow moon of Nar Shaddaa can still be found in the cities of Nal Hutta, slaver rings, drug smugglers, and their hutt masters roam freely and unoppressed by any Galactic Alliance interference.

((Summary compiled by Delta73. Thank you!))

MGw9G2u.jpg

OOC:*ahem* The Hutts were remade as a source for NFU's, bounty hunters, smugglers, etc. Koplak the Hutt has varying jobs depending on your skill level and a great many bountys and cargos which cannot be posted publicly so post here and he will certainly have the job for you.

IC: Nal Hutta is the Hutt capitol, having destroyed their original home with civil war and crime the Hutts now share this world but a recent entity has arrive uniting them in Galactic crime.

Koplak the Hutt's fleet comes out of hyperspace, Koplak, having long ago taken over the Hutt council with his own loyal administrators. His capitol vessel docks with the orbital shipyard and planetary surface construction is begun on several projects. His underground shipping industry continues to flourish despite his lack of smugglers...and income was not a problem. On his way to the surface he exchanges information, via a datapad, with his secretary. He checks the new bounties and gurgles to himself:

"If only he had more bounty hunters at his disposal..."

His palace is extravagant by Hutt standards: various creatures and pits exist throughout it. It serves him well for accepting the low life guests he tended to keep company with....

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

• 1 year later...

In the deep industrial wastes of the former Hutt home world Nal Hutta industries and factories sat silent due to misuse and abandonment; bunches and bunches of spice racks and barrels sat silently gathering the dust of time for their purpose had been nulled...

The swamps were silent aside from the occasional chatter of the wetland animals attributed to the planets bestiary and without a large and growing population the Hutt Council chamber was all but empty as a few Hutt's still lingered within its massive vicinity. The colossal chamber that once housed many a member of the loyal Hutt Council now housed only a handful of people one or two of which were Hutts, but of Hutts so old as not to be of any use to the current generation...

"Sires... We have a problem" a guard near the two Hutts piqued in Huttese as he ran past them. "We have received word that our interest in reviving the Hutt faction again outside of our world has failed for the time. We are almost finished with Dordjooba's recovery plan, but even he was a little lax on where to go from there. Then again, that was before he died”¦"

The two elder Hutt's looked upon the man with a sneer as they scoffed at his comment, "Of course he doesn't know... These young people today can't take charge as much as we'd want..." Kilj'dahk responded in a heavy thick Huttese accent, "However, due to the dire condition of our planet we need to not only make more Huttlings, but we need to get a foothold within the Universe and fast, because if we don't we are up a barren planet and down an escape route..." The elder Hutt finished with a worried grunt... "Take me to where they are cloning our superior... Now!"

The guard led the two of the elder Hutts to one of the single facilities still a glow with life upon the barren planet. The smell of the pollution and swamps drifting upon the noses of the assembly as they cleared the threshold of the cloning facility, walking into a brightly lit and sterilized compound where loud buzzing and whirring emitted throughout the building...

"How did you know our Huttness died?" said Dili'gaic in a high raspy Huttese to the group as they moved. The Weequay guard parroted back with a confidence of utmost assurance, "We monitor his heart levels and have DNA samples here to save him from these things. However, even though Nal Hutta may seem secret now I don't know if we can theoretically say that it will be secret forever. So once we get him clear, we need to find a way to place our Huttness within a good stature, so as to acquire a descent amount of notoriety and hopefully restore the Hutts to their former glory..." The Weequay finished panting slightly as he continued to lead the two elders to a rather large room in which a cloning process had almost finished.

"Here we are" said the Weequay as though they had no idea themselves. One of the Hutt elders rapped him on the side of the head. A pound of force supplied to hopefully relieve a great deal of ignorance. However the elder's eyes swiveled quickly back to the matter at hand as the finishing preparations were being made and steam started rolling from the large metal behemoth that stood before them...

The door to the capsule monstrosity opened and a deep laughing emanated from the depths of the container as a large and familiar looking slug slithered out of it...

"That fool has killed a fly, but started a swarm... He will soon see how I can mobilize. Revenge will not be perused until the opportunity properly presents itself." said Dordjooba with a greedy smile growing wild upon his face. His eyes swiveled about the room taking in the familiar sterile environment whereupon he had registered his DNA for storage, but something or someone else was in there with him aside from the technicians...

"Hello elders... you placed your faith upon me and as such I will retrieve my objectives with fruitful success as fast as possible, however it will take more time as now I have a better and more involved plan and my previous attempt was thwarted. But we will need to fly a different banner... and go by a different name from our previous group as to draw attention from us." said Dordjooba in a long huff of excellent Huttese. Dordjooba's booming voice commanded the present thoughts and attentions of everyone in the room. "I am aware we will still be the Hutts, but for a time using another Alias may help us detract from the attention that Hutt's normally get... The notoriety that precedes our present may in turn lead to our swift defeat" Dordjooba finished as he slithered closer to the elders he had known all too well...

"A few steps need to be put-" Dordjooba said before the Weequay guard cut him off... "We have something for you, your Huttness... Well, several things. Come with me for a moment" the Weequay finished with a smile on his face as Dordjooba sneered at him, "you won't be displeased Dordjooba I promise..." The Weequay managed to squeal out as his figure seemingly crumpled under Dordjooba's gaze... I better not be... the Hutt thought as he followed the guard out and into another chamber allocated near the cloning room.

"We took the liberty of using your logged measurements to recreate a suit of the old Huttese armor. This armor is meant to improve a great deal of inefficiencies that are met with the normal Hutt. It has excellent blaster resistance, increases dexterity, strength and even speed in some ways because it is lightweight. Another accessory in this bad boy is the blaster that is linked to the right shoulder... However, you will still be in danger if the armor ever comes off and if you are met in combat by a lightsabre" said the Weequay in a rather long winded oration that drew the gaze of Dordjooba. The large slug smiled widely as he looked upon the armor...

"We even made it in black and used blue coloring for the eyes and ultraviolet lights for the area about the eyes to help you see when others cannot..." said the Weequay preening visibly as he stuck his chest into the air...

"What supplies did you use to make this?" said Dordjooba inquisitively, eying the Weequay as he preened...

"Well honestly, we had to filch from around the neighboring industrial complexes and borrow their materials. We did have to travel off planet for the paint, but otherwise its all Hutt made, and we followed these old blueprints to the letter" said the Weequay as he showed Dordjooba a rather raggedy and hard to read paper... "Ok, so we had to make up a little bit, but the engineers didn't mind. They like to challenge themselves.... Now... This is the second Masterpiece we have to offer you..." said the Weequay as he extended his hands in another direction.

Dordjooba was quite pleased with the activities these men were up to and could only wait to see what the next surprise he had to receive was. His arms ventured to his back as he idly slithered along with the two other Hutt elders. The elders looked up to him in a way, but he respected them over any other of his men. These were great Hutts in their own right. Both of them once members of the old council, and leaders of what Dordjooba liked to call, ”œThe Remnant Hutt Forces”

Edited by Guest
Leialla2.png

• 3 weeks later...

Zed piloted the Brisk down into atmosphere onto the planet. Zed didn't think such a polluted planet ever existed. Zed though tried to think positive.. it could be worse his ship could always malfunction and crash into something. Zed went in for landing and pressed landing gear button then punched the button and landed the Brisk. Zed looked over at Uno "Guard the ship.." Zed then exited the ship and made his way towards indicated area on the rather filthy planet. Zed made his way towards large building. "hope this is right building.." Zed muttered to himself since he would rather be indoors on this planet or atleast of had a breath mask.

Zed.jpg

Dordjooba had been awaiting a particular shipment to make true and was wondering what was holding his partner up; she was normally very punctual. The Slug's eyes contorted and his face scrunched a little as the possibility of being found out slithered into his mind, but he knew Leialla better than to let a client slip through the cracks especially one who paid as well as him. The sound of a visitor drew the Hutt's attention away from his own thoughts; a small pinprick divided his thoughts as he drew his eyes toward the nearest door.

The grand beast slithered to the door in time to be intercepted by the Weequay of earlier. ”œHis Huttness must not be seen by those outside this door unless they are interpreted as friend or foe first”

Leialla2.png

Zed looked at the Weequay that stood in the door way. "Why hello there.. I got comm to come and well I hope this is right building.." Zed knew he could easily of went to wrong building but he had Uno for protection if it was wrong building. Zed hoped he could enter building right away to just get inside a hopefully clean building.. and so Uno wouldn't get any filthier since Zed had trouble getting cleaning out mud. "So.. can I go inside?"

Zed.jpg

"No I a-" said the Weequay trying to rush the man from the building when a loud booming basic voice erupted from the compound. "LET THE MAN IN DAMNIT!" the statement echoed from the walls for a few moment as the sound reverberated off the large council chamber, but the visitor's voice had magnitude as well and as such Dordjooba was able to pick up that it was Zed right away.

Dordjooba looked at the Weequay doorman with piercing resentment as he came to intercept him, putting his large mammoth like slug weight between him and the visitor, "Why hello Zed, thank you for coming on such short notice" said Dordjooba as he grunted happily...

Leialla2.png

Zed bowed to the hutt then stood straight. "Well I had been wandering since the trouble on Tatooine. Just trying to not spend too much time in one place." Zed looked around the inside of building. "So what exactly did you have in mind for me to do?" Zed wanted to get to point in hope for some credits soon from hutt. Zed after all had been working for Dordjooba for a while and had yet to get paid but he never really had done any work.

Zed.jpg

((Sorry for the delay - hecticness begone!))

"I understand. What happened on Tatooine couldn't have been predicted by any known person in the galaxy; it seemed that Smash just wanted to get an odd auspicious rise out of a slug with fairly nothing to give" Said Dordjooba as his slimy tongue crested his mouth and again rested at the bottom of his gaping maw. "However it is funny you should ask about a job, because it just so happens that I do have something for you... Oh, and I hope you don't mind, but my technicians have been working on your vehicle for you. They haven't added anything, but I think you'll find it flies quite better now." The slug smiled as he patted the human upon the back. "I have a spice deal, of rather large proportions and I would appreciate it if you could take it along with a friend of mine to the rendezvous point. You think you can handle that? She should be arriving soon"

___---___---___---___

Leialla touched down lightly upon the planet of Nal Hutta with air scattering beneath the ship as it made its landing. Her eyes darted amongst the plains as she crawled out of the now open hatch; her eyes took in the extent of the corruption and her nose, the pollution lingering amongst the air. The Shi'ido crept quietly and carefully to the Hutt council chamber and was allowed in without question. Her breaths were average although she choked a little here and there due to smoke that still lingered in her lungs; her feet carried her steadily toward her target and her hands rested lightly at her side.

She smiled with a pleasant sheen upon greeting the great Hutt; she filled the Huttness in on what happened and the slug laughed heartily. She was surprised to find though, that she was going to have a traveling partner upon the continuance of this spice venture...

"And who might you be?", Leialla said as she sized up Zed, taking in his entire body in one odd glance."

Leialla2.png

Zed blinked the hutt had workers fixed up his ship which did catch him by surprise but he was good at hiding it. If he couldn't hide fact he was surprised by ship getting fixed he wouldn't be good smuggler. He thought for a moment about spice for a moment. He nodded "I can tag along.. sounds simple enough to do." Zed spoke with calm voice. He knew that to get credits and trust of hutt he would need to do jobs.

Uno turned towards Leialla when the women entered in the room and stared. Zed scratched head while listening to conversation between hutt and women he was going to be traveling with. He was unsure weather women would be someone who would be enjoyable to travel with. Though before his mind had chance to ponder anymore the women asked him a question. "I'm Zed, just your average smuggler." He felt there was something odd about this women but then he blinked. "an droid behind me is Uno.. he doesn't talk much and can be a bit odd." Uno just stared at women with his photoreceptors eyes. Zed hoped the women wouldn't get annoyed by actions of Uno. "So who are you?" He said causally to the women.

Zed.jpg

With a small flash of light a small yet comfortable yacht burst out of hyperspace. Its lone occupant, an oily and rank Hutt, wrapped his grubby hands around the controls and rather clumsily glided the ship down through Nal Hutta's heavily polluted atmosphere. As he approached his destination he sent a comm to the slimey slug that he wished to communicate with.

--Comm to Doordjooba the Hutt--

Hello Doordjooba. I trust that you remember your good friend Kijdic. As it happens I recently ran into some monetary problems and I'm in need of employment. Could you help an old friend out?

--End Comm--

Kijdicsig050609.jpg

Dordjooba heard a comm buzz idly from a little bit away and grumbled slightly, wondering who it could be. "Pardon me for a moment you two, I would like you two to leave as soon as possible. I have a call though that I need to take."

The behemoth slug slithered over to his comm that had continued is irritating buzzing and listened for the message. A pleasant smile crossed his face, his expression brightening and eyes glistening with fervent excitement... "What luck!" Dordjooba said underneath his breath...

He quickly transmitted a message back, hoping to catch kijdic before he lost interest.

:: Kijdic! Old friend, I am more then happy to receive your company. We shall revive the prestige of our race together, ignoring those pompous enough to shove us aside. I am currently in the process a rather large business deal that will surely benefit not only the both of us, but all of my retainers as well... ::

= = = = = = _ _ _ _ _ - - - _ _ _ _ _ = = = = = =

Leialla eyed the droid suspiciously and chuckled under her breath when the man said he was a smuggler. Heh... In his dreams... She looked once more at the droid and when they had both introduced themselves, she felt it was only right for her to introduce herself.

"My name is Leialla, A Shi'ido sales consultant/mercenary currently under the employ of Dordjooba the Hutt. Now, I would assume it is of his best interest that we not only get on our way, but you get some new clothes. The latter being of no problem."

"If you will excuse me for a moment", Leialla said as she stuck a hand out towards Zed and Uno arbitrarily. Then, without any further words, she stepped behind a few large control panels and changed into the smuggler she had just seen. She copied Zed's image down to every detail, but she changed the clothes to a black duster, steel toed black boots, light grey heavy cargo pants, a dark grey thick shirt and a nice black vest.

After taking about 10 minutes to perform these changes, Leialla stripped down to the smuggler's birthday suit, taking care not to stare or obsess over it and changed back to her own form with her own clothes. She gathered the clothes and took them into her right underarm. Then, looking both ways, Leialla quickly and quietly ducked back from around the control panels and handed the clothes pile to Zed...

"These will be your new clothes, please change quickly and I will meet you at your ship." she said in a neutral tone, her eyes scurrying about the room and ignoring Zed's eye contact completely. Her thoughts weren't really currently focused on the situation and as such talking to the Shi'ido would've been like talking to a wall...

With no real consent or comment, Leialla waltzed straight out the door and headed for a ship that had several Hutt technicians scurrying around it.

Leialla2.png

Zed wondered what a Shi'ido was for second before making sure to make mental note to ask later. He thought Leialla seemed that dangerous but was confused when it was mentioned he needed new cloths. His cloths were good and worn in but before he could think of response Leialla had went behind some control panels.

He wondered what she was doing and looked over to Uno who just titled head. He turned his attention back towards control panels where Leialla walked out from behind with some cloths. Then Leialla handed the pile to him. He wished he had atleast some say in outfit for it looked very dark from glance at pile. Then he was left here with cloths as Leialla walked out of building. He looked at the cloths grumbling a bit.

He then quickly went behind control panel to change. He set the pile of cloths then quickly stripped down. He folded his cloths into neat pile then started to put cloths he was given on. He put what he had in pockets of other cloths into pockets of new cloths. Then put his sword in sheath on back and blaster in holster. He then walked out from behind control panel handing his old cloths too Uno. He felt a little odd in new cloths since old cloths he had for such a long time.

He motioned Uno to follow then headed outside looked around. He then made his way towards ship wanting to get inside. He then just remembered he had some death sticks hidden under control panel. He quickened his pace hoping they would still be there since he wasn't sure if he would be forced to stop getting them. He had after all just been forced into new wardrobe and a lot of stuff done without his asking so he hoped he wouldn't ordered to stop doing something. He wasn't paying attention though with all the thinking he was doing and walked right into side of ship with thud.

Zed.jpg

Leialla chuckled a little, but this time audibly as the smuggler walked right into his own ship. She had been standing politely by the smuggler's ship waiting for him to open it. "By the way... Nice clothes" she said with a wink, "They'll really help when someone tries to run an ID on ya. I'd say change your face too, but that would be expecting too much..." her eyes took one last scan over him and she smiled, figuring the disguise would be good enough considering they were still traveling fairly off the grid.

Her nose detected something subtly disturbing about the man's aroma though as he approached and felt it was pertinent to let him know of certain comforts of hers while she was riding along. "Ummm..." she said as she waited a little longer for the smuggler to open his ship, keeping her eyes on his this time, "could you not smoke in front of me?" she said, her eyes creasing slightly. "I hate the stuff. You don't have to get rid of it. Just don't do it around me please..."

Leialla2.png

Zed pressed a few buttons and hatch opened. He was amazed that buttons worked he usually had to just press all the buttons at once. He heard comment about smoking and grumbled a little. "Alright.. but its just death sticks.." He walked into ship leaving door open and headed for his chair. Uno stayed by door to close it once women had gotten in. Uno was least undercover of all of them with hutt symbol still painted on the droid.

Zed started to flip switches before everyone was inside. He was slightly confused though due to some lights that didn't work before were on. He pondered pressing all the buttons he didn't know that they did. He slowly moved finger towards one of buttons while waiting.

Zed.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Leialla looked at the man as he grumbled and grimaced slightly. "Ok you can smoke, but hold on a sec." Leialla crept further into the ship, its murky interior plaguing her with smells of cleaner and new upholstery and found a seat near the driver. When she had comfortably set herself in the cockpit, she leaned her head to the side of the chair and slowly a gas mask began to morph over her head, so when she pulled back to a normal and upright seated position, her head was covered in a gas mask.

Her head swiveled lightly toward Zed and looked at him through the plastic visor, "Ok. Now, as soon as the spice is loaded onto your ship it might be a little harder to fly, but I would like to let you know we are going to Ryloth and we need to be there soon. You ready to fly?" Leialla's voice faded off, the roughed and mechanical sounds of her mask fading within the minimal area they had within the cockpit...

Leialla2.png

Zed looked over at her then stared at the gas mask. He didn't think that she would put a gas mask. He looked back at control panel of ship and began to prep it for taking off. "Fine.. I won't smoke but take off that ridiculous thing." He flipped a few switches for engine to warm up. He couldn't remember since when the ship had worked so well.

He turned look over to her. "Looks like its loaded if I got that blinking light means cargo is full." He pointed at light blinking green with number next to it. The light in question was saying cargo was safe weight. Turning view to controls he flipped couple more switches. "Well time to get going." He grabbed the controls and ship zoomed off planet. Though it was a bit fast of take off due to he wasn't used to ship accelerating that fast. "Ryloth... " He muttered to himself before setting coordinates then zoomed into hyperspace.

(( Can continue it in space thread ))

Zed.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

"Sir" a small Weequay said frightfully, but with no answer... "Your Huttness!"

Dordjooba's hand was currently post in a rather long page to his friend Kijdic when a rather annoying weequay named cudgel, a rather befitting name for this individual, made his way into his thoughts. "What is it? I am currently in the middle of an important comm."

"Well sir, you told us to tell you if there were any fluctuations with your previous operatives." the Weequay said with small terror lingering in the back of his head.

Dordjooba's expression brightened slightly as he put the comm on hold, resting the device aside. "Do tell..." he said, his deep Basic rumbling off of the old council chamber's walls.

The Weequay sighed with deep relief, guiding the Hutt to a room where a large amount of computers where held. "Oh, and thanks for those little injections by the way. Those golden cards were a perfect way to mask it too."

Dordjooba cackled lightly, "Well they were relatively subtle if I do say so myself. Anyway, what's the news?" said the Hutt as he sparked the last syllable of his speech with anger.

The Weequay turned his head rapidly away with an anxious yet shocked look plastered upon his face as if one more word of no relevance would lead to death and lead Dordjooba right to the large row of screens. "Here you see a sharp decline in your Body Guard's heart beat and respiratory systems motioning toward a swift demise, but it picks back up here... and his body temperature has increased in the last hour... Showing his change into a warm and arid climate.." said the operatives at the computers.

Dordjooba's face widened into a lavish smile that covered his head. "Tatooine... He has returned. Find a way to contact our desert operative and show our Clash his invitation. Meanwhile, leave me to my call" said Dordjooba with a rather stern tone toward the weequay once more as the indicated target cowered.

"yes sir..." cudgel said under his breath.

Leialla2.png

Kijdic finally managed to put his ship down in the hangar of Dordjooba's palace. It had taken a few tries due to his stubby hands but he had finally accomplished the task. He lowered the ramp and slowly slithered out of the small yacht. A Quarrren walked up to him and bowed gracefully.

"Take me to Dordjooba."

Kijdicsig050609.jpg

"Your wish is my command your Huttness.... Dordjooba has been expecting you." said the Quarren as his bow reached its conclusion and his feet reached steady strides toward the council chambers. "You shall find him in here" the guide said as his arm extended gracefully in the indicated direction as the door to the chamber opened, its large metal engravings showing with great pride their allegiance to the Hutt cause.

____---____---____

"Now that that call is over, its time for me to check for employees... I can't really do this conventionally so, checking the BHN would be as good a place as any and as long as I don't make my identity to noticeable I can get away with a scan off the top without letting people know of my presence." said the Hutt as his course and flabby hands found their way to a Datapad. The Hutt fiddled with the contraption with a knowledgeable flourish, showing it the indicated portal by which he desired an audience. Dordjooba had no expectations though, as he gazed upon the small device, that anything would really pop out at him. It had been a long while since he had looked for any new meat and since the BS was always hiring it was becoming increasingly hard to find anything...

The Hutt scratched idly at his large domed head when he noticed a rather striking listing. A Notable man placed himself at the top of the list. A rather interesting notable man was looking for work and as such was worth recognition. Instinctively the Hutt's chubby hand and form retreated to where he had left his comm and he sent a strange yet deliberate private comm to the Smuggler positioned on Ryloth.

Then he sent a subsequent comm to the man listed to hopefully secure his membership.

<>

at its conclusion however, the Hutt lord heard some strange creaking noises as the council chamber doors opened and a familiar face strolled straight into sight... "Ahhh Kijdic! How are you old friend" the large slug said as he moved swiftly toward the nostalgic patron, giving the noted being a rather large, but welcoming hug.

Edited by Guest
Leialla2.png

Kijdic slithered forward to embrace his old friend. It was not a pretty sight but neither of the concieted slugs cared. He moved back and dabbed the drool that had made its way to his multiple chins.

"I was doing well until a rather shady business investment fell through and left me bankrupt. But now I'm here and I don't have to worry about that.

And what about you? I heard about the catastrophe with Black Sun. How did that happen?"

Kijdicsig050609.jpg

Clash exited hyperspace outside of Nal Hutta's orbit. He looked at the planet as he neared it, he knew he would be working for someone he could 'trust' but it was hard for him to trust anybody at tha point. He knew he would tell the Hutt of Sasori's defect to the Black Sun and there last encounter as it was important so they didn't play any tricks on them.

As he landed he jumped out of the ship, gagged a bit from the polluted planet's air and walked towards a large building. He knew his presence was already known as there were probably scouts spread across the planet and cameras. He had all the codes with him and was ready in case he was interrogated, he certainly looked different from the last time Dordjooba saw him.

• 2 weeks later...

"I was doing well until a rather shady business investment fell through and left me bankrupt. But now I'm here and I don't have to worry about that.

And what about you? I heard about the catastrophe with Black Sun. How did that happen?"

upon these words the large slug shuddered slightly and looked upon his friend with a rather interesting glare. "Well let's start with the already over bloated organization called the Black Sun and then add boredom. It seemed for no real reason utter then to toy with my weakness Smash decided to tamper with our operations on Tatooine so we had to re adapt and now here we are. I am just about to procure my insurance policy to insure our safety and then we are out to slowly but surely re-establish the Hutt's to their place of power among the crime lords of the current era... " Dordjooba sighed lightly, but with the appearance of his friend Dordjooba brightened up. His team was beginning to re-establish itself and Dordjooba's wishes were soon to come true.

With another slight hug toward his large slug cohort, he looked at another cowering weequay as the fledgling employee came to him with more news. "Sir, your body guard has shone up on planet. Our monitors show a shift in body temperature, the desert operative replied that Clash was on his way and we noticed someone on the surveillance that was not Zed or Leialla" the whelp breathed trying to hid himself underneath a small clipboard.

Dordjooba's face continued to brighten as he ignored the employee's cowardice and instead ordered him to welcome Clash into the council chambers. Dordjooba hesitated for a moment staring at the alien in front of him, Dordjooba's face steadily growing more agitated as the Weequay stood stood stock still. Shock appeared to be consuming the alien's figure, but after a few moments the weequay finally retreated to his duties and answered the door for the wandering bodyguard.

Leialla2.png

Clash looked down at the Weequay answered the Door, he didn't recognize it and was slightly surprised that it wasn't the Gammorean that answered the door on Tatooine but then remembered the fate of that palace and realized what had happened to him.

"I'm Clash, can you bring me to Dordjooba?" He asked redundantly as that was the alien's job at that moment. He followed the little thing until he entered a chamber with two large Hutts, he recognized one of them but the other one escaped his memory. He didn't know if he should introduce him or if he should get straight to business but decided ultimately on business.

"Dordjooba, Sasori can't be trusted anymore, he's apart of the Black Sun."

Dordjooba growled lightly under his massive frame and cursed the day he ever made that man an employee. "Don't worry Clash, I will take care of him... Now it is time to move on too bigger and better business."

Dordjooba turned to a rodian idly fumbling at monitors and started chuckling slightly. The slug had a few tricks up his sleeve and with his pursuit of greatness, would not be denied...

"As we speak my little "present" is moving toward our position so I feel it is time we move our equipment and everything off this rock before we are surely found and the last of the Hutts are destroyed." said Dordjooba with solemnity laden in his speech, but his big basic voice still booming off the walls. He could feel before him the history of the grandeur of Hutts and could not stand as the galaxy fell away from him... "This whole galaxy used to be wrought with Hutt corruption and smugglers galore and it is our job to make sure that returns. I will see you both in the ship when it arrives, meanwhile... I have some equipment and troops to gather. You!" said Dordjooba as his pudgy arm shot out at an idle weequay... "Assemble a squadron of our finest soldiers and gather the armor and repulsor chariot."

Then, without another word, Dordjooba slithered quietly toward what looked to be a giant black leviathan. It recalled a ship once owned by Jabba the Hutt, but it was entirely Dordjooba's own...

Leialla2.png

Clash took note of what the large slug said, he didn't know what to do so he just stood where he was and remained quiet. He didn't know how their operations would go down but he was happy he was apart of something, he was apart of a group, one that surely would be interesting.

(I missed this post, I guess your waiting on someone to post so here it is.)

• 1 year later...

The touch of Dordjooba's coalition had shown it's mark on the grand Jewel he'd once called home. There were underground bunkers and secure facilities underneath near to every city the crimelord could manage. They often weren't massive for practicalities sake, but each one held its own in times of hardship and knew well enough that it would survive most anything.

Any visitor to the planet would find no trace of him unless they were an employee or an associate with explicit instructions on which way to go or head. Even then there would be eyes and guns everywhere, ready to fire if anything went a rye.

JfYtju6.png