Primary Terrain: rainforests, mountains, misty rivers, savannahs

Points of Interest: Borgin palace, The Box, Count Dooku’s palace

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: humans

Immigrated Species: humans, Twi’lek, Chiss

Primary Language(s): Galactic Basic

Faction Affiliation: neutral

Defense Rating: level 3

JediRP Canon History: The Counts of Serenno are amongst the wealthiest beings in the galaxy and believed in noblesse oblige and self-reliance. Serenno is ruled by Sith Master and Count Draken Shadowlord, an outsider who rose to power by apprenticing the planet’s then-queen. Since those days, he has ruled undisputed from his palace. The planet was the staging point for Ab’ki and her team of miscreants when they were preparing for their war against the Mandalore Sector, and was the target of a failed infiltration attempt by the Cult of Morthos.

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

• 2 weeks later...

Home to the great Count Dooku, as well as the famous rose of Serenno. The planet is divided up with the land taking up 70 percent of the planet and the water taking up the remaining 30 percent. There are two main oceans on the planet and the land is divided into three continents as well as many islands. The climate is semi tropical and the weather is moderatly warm. There are no venomous creatures nor are there any large predators. The main language is Basic and the capital city is also named Serenno. Their goverment system is a monarchy which is ruled by Trism Pekkala.

Draken's ship exited hyperspace over Serenno. Setting the ship in orbit he allowed his ship's scanners to scan the planet. After a few minutes, his scanner pinpointed the main city. Guiding the ship down to the main city, he set his ship down on on a landing pad that was attached to the largest and and most beautiful building in the city.

He stepped out of his ship and looked around. His eyes took in the sheer beauty of the city, while the rest of his senses took in the rest of the sights and smell of the city. He smiled realized that he would enjoy the city.

He paused then opened his mind to the force. Reaching out with it, he noticed that there another mind that was partly open to the force but seemed untrained. He tried to find out where it was located at but couldn't quite pinpoint it. He decided that he would remain there until he could find out where it was from.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Trism was standing over the body of a royal guard, wiping his blood off her dagger. Royal guards could be so annoying, and she just wasn't in the mood today for dealing with him. She looked at him and realized he was young. Probably a rookie. Poor sucker. Should have known better than to enter the throne room in his first 3 years. Before she could feel any real sympathy for him, a guard entered.

He had been her personal bodyguard since before she took the throne. She could never remember his name, but she had a suspicion it started with R. Since she had been a master with her daggers since about age 10, he was usually more of a messenger boy than an actual bodyguard. However, he knew the rules. As soon as he entered, he bowed and waited for for to acknowledge him.

"Yes?" she asked, her guilt from killing the rookie masking itself in irritation with just about everything.

"A ship has landed on the royal landing pad, Your Highness."

"A ship? Well, that's real specific. Who is on the ship?"

"I don't know, Your Highness, but he's standing outside of it."

"Doing what, exactly?" Trism's irritation had only grown.

"I don't know, Your Highness." Trism sighed. Stupid guards.

"Fine. Bring him in, I'll meet you in the conference room." She kicked the body that was lying in a pool of blood. "And get someone to clean this up." She felt another twinge of guilt. "And tell his family I'll pay for the funeral."

Trism stalked out of the throne room and down the hall to her bedroom. Her father would turn over in his grave if he saw her dressed as she was then and it was certainly no way to greet a guest. She sighed. Being queen wasn't as fun as she'd hoped.

Draken had been meditating for some time, until a guard came out and tapped his shoulder. He ignored it for several moments, but when the guard slammed his boot into Draken's ribs, he became angry. Leaping to his feet, he opened up his eyes and looked at the guard with daeth in his eyes.

The guard began to back toward the door, fear coming to his eyes for maybe the second time in his time as a royal guard. Draken looked at him with scorn in his eyes as well as anger. He threw out his hand and caught the guard in a force choke hold.

"No one disturbs my meditation, no one!! You will apoligize now and tell me why you distrubed me or you will die right here, right now.

The guard gasped "I was sent by Her Majesty, Trism Pekkala to bring you..." he gasps for the lack of air and his face starts to turn a bright red from the lack of air. "to her throne room to meet with her." he gasps again and his face turns from red to a purple color.

Draken considered this, then opened up his hand and released the guard from the force grip. The guard fell to his knees and coughed for several minutes. then as he regained his breath stood slowly and bowed to Draken. " I am sorry that I distrubed you, My Lord." Draken nodded to him. " It will be forgiven this time but do not do it again."

The guard nodded then turned and headed toward the door to the palace. "The Queen is this way, please follow me. Opening the door he usered Draken inside and into the throne room. But as he did he paused. "What is your name, My Lord?"

"My name is Draken Shadowlord."

They continued on till, they entered the throne room when the guard bowed and said. "My Queen, may I present The Lord Draken Shadowlord." Draken bowed with a flourish to Trism and waited to see she would say or do.

Trism stood at the window, her back to the rest of the throne room. Her hand rested on the windowsill and her fingers tapped it impatiently. Where was that numbskulled guard with her unexpected and unwelcome guest?

As if on cue, the guard entered just as the thought crossed her mind.

"Your highness, I present to you Lord Draken," he said. She turned and found them both bowing before her.

"What do you want?" Her tone was icy and impatient.

Draken drew himself up, he was not used to being spoken to in such a manner.

"I have come here in search of the former home of the great Count Dooku. However I get the feeling that you will be of little or no help to me."

He paused and looked her up and down, as he did so, he noticed that she was slim and fairly muscular. She also seemed to carry herself with the prowess of a trained warrior. He thought about these facts and considered the potential of what she could become.

"A small question if I may? What is your name?"

Trism had already been annoyed. Draken's question caught her off guard, and infuriated her. Her eyes blazed as she responded.

"I am Queen Trism Pekkala, ruler of Serenno. I would suggest that next time you land on a personal royal landing pad, you find out who it belongs to first. Asking their permission might be another idea. Further, when you arrive uninvited to someone's home, you might consider avoiding treating them like they are less than you. Especially when they're royalty. My final suggestion to you is that you either respect me or leave."

" Is that any way to greet the person that could increase your power? But if you that keep up, then I will be faced to show you my power. Well I am at it, you may find it valuable to find out that I am a Sith Lord."

Draken drew himself up and stood tall once again. The throne room grew dark as he called the force to himself. His cloak billowed open and one of his sabers came into view. He reached up and removed the hood of the cloak from his his head. He waited to see how she would respond.

Trism raised her eyebrows.

"Okay, enough of that." She paused to collect her thoughts. "I don't like people playing games with me. Why didn't you just come out and say you were a Sith Lord? And why did you call yourself 'the person that could increase my power'? Is that an offer?"

Though Trism was impressed by his display, she refused to allow it to show. She had been raised to believe that she was higher than anyone who chose to address her, Sith Lord or otherwise. Especially imposters who landed on her landing pad without invitation.

"It could be an offer, depending on how you take it. Here is what I can tell you, you are a force user. You may not realize it, but your mind is open to the force at this very moment. It is a powerful mind and with your anger and forsee great things and power for you."

Draken reached out and tested her mind to see just how strong it was. He was suprised at the resistance that he was met with. He looked around at the guards that were around that asked. " Is there any place that we may talk in private?"

"Leave us." Trism snapped to the guards before they had a chance to answer. They all bowed, nearly in unison, before filing towards the door. Her personal bodyguard was near the end of the line.

"You." He turned to her. "Don't go too far, I may be needing you." Trism was usually confident in her strength, but this stranger made her uneasy. Despite his original appearances of ignorance, he seemed to know something she didn't. She hated that feeling.

Trism's eyes followed the guards filing out of the room. When it was empty, she turned back to Draken. Something in his expression made her want to trust him.

"Alright, try again."

"You desire power, that much is plain. I hold the power that you desire but do not have. I am offering you an chance to take your place at my side and learn this power from me." Ask your personal bodyguard of what happened to him when he distrubed my meditation."

While he was talking to her, Draken used the force to reach into her mind.He implanted the images of what she could do with the power of a Sith. He also put the thoughts of how he could help her have absolute power over her subjects into her mind.

He went silent and waited while she considered what he had said. All the while keeping the force around his body.

Thoughts flashed through Trism's mind. She chased after them fleetingly, wondering where they were coming from. Suddenly, she remembered what she had been told about the Sith. Her relaxed state returned to anger for a moment as she realized she wasn't in control. Before she lashed out, she reminded herself that she could have this kind of power. She smiled.

"Okay, where do we begin?"

"We will begin with something simple, kneel before me Trism. You must swear an oath before I will train you. Trism Pekkala, do you swear to honor to the code of the Sith, and to abide by the commands of your Master? Remeber this code as it will be your guidelines for as long as you are my apprentice.

Peace is a Lie,

There is only Passion,

Through Passion, I gain Strength,

Through Strength, I gain Victory,

Through Victory my chains are broken,

The Force shall set me free."

He removed a vibro-blade from his back and stood ready for her to swear the oath.

Trism ran through the oath several times in her head. The more she thought about it, the more she liked it. She wanted to smile, but it didn't seem appropriate. She stared directly into Draken's eyes as she spoke.

"Peace is a Lie,

There is only Passion,

Through Passion, I gain Strength,

Through Strength, I gain Victory,

Through Victory my chains are broken,

The Force shall set me free."

"Well done, Trism." He took the vibro-blade and tapped it onto her shoulders. "Rise, Trism Pekkala Sith Apprentice. We will begin your training right now. Tell me what do you know of the force?"

While he said this, he returned the vibro-blades back to it's sheath on his back. then began to levitate things in the throne romm around as he waited for her to answer him.

Trism studied her right thumbnail. She reflected on his question and had difficulty finding an answer. She suddenly felt embarrassedly uninformed.

"Well, uhh, I never had any direct education about the force..." She suddenly noticed a chair floating beside her. It caught her off guard and stumbled more noticeably over her words. "W-we have always had some... guards and s-such who were force users... I k-know it can be used to move things... and control people's thoughts." She remembered what he'd done to her and rebalanced herself. "Which, by the way, I would appreciate if you would stop doing that to me." She stared intently at him, waiting for an answer.

Draken grinned roguishly as she asked him to stop messing with her mind. He continued to move stuff around the room at one point even lifting her from her throne and moving her around the room then sitting her back on the throne.

"I will see what I can do about stopping that which I am doing. I am going to try something but I will have to use your mind once in order to do it"

He removed a dagger from his boot and set it onto the table. "Let your mind relax right now and allow me to take control of it for several moments." Draken reached out with the force and touched her mind. He slowly took control over her mind and began to search it. After several moments, he found where her force consciousness was and brought it to the front of her mind.

With that done, all it took was a simple nudge from his mind to her mind. This nudge woke up the force consciousness in her mind. Draken smiled momentarily then retained a look of concertration on his face.

"Now is it possible, you will now be able to use the force. Stretch out your hand and try to lift that dagger. Use nothing but your mind to lift this dagger, close your eyes if you need to. But picture in your mind the dagger lifting off of the table and focus completely on this, nothing else."

Trism adjusted herself on her throne. She stared intently at the dagger, her brow furrowed. She gently chewed her lower lip in concentration. She focused on the dagger. She imagined it lifting from the table.

Nothing happened.

She hunched forward, tightened her free hand into a fist and tried harder.

Suddenly, the dagger began to hover, just an inch above the table. Trism jolted upright in surprise, smiling. In her excitement, she broke concentration. Gravity took hold and the dagger fell. It clattered against the metal surface below it. The mockingly loud noise echoed through the large room. Trism's face fell in disappointment. She turned to Draken, wondering what to do next.

Draken smiled at her as she started to lift the dagger. He watched her strain to lift it. He sat back and let her to do it. He began to swirl the force around moving the force current so that they were centered closer to Trism.

He felt her lose her concertration and drop the dagger. He stood up and looked at her. "Well done, Trism. However, if you want to be able to use the force easier. Use your anger as a focus when you use the force. Watch what I am about to do."

Draken closed his eyes for a moment ad allowed his anger to re-enter his mind. Harnessing it, he stretched out his hand, he focused on the throne which was built out of a gold metal. With a single gesture, he lifted it from the floor and spun it around the room. When he was done he set it back down on the floor.

"Try that again, Trism. But this time use your anger as a focus."

Trism was amused that something she was so familiar with was about to help her do something so new, but she dared not smile. Instead, she furrowed her brow, channeling all her anger into her focus on the dagger.

This time, when the dagger lifted, she was ready. She focused harder, lifting the dagger higher and moving it around a bit. She was surprised by how exhausting it was, but she refused to give up. She had persevered through harder things than this, but there was more to her determination than that. She wanted to impress this man, but she wasn't sure why.

"Well done my apprentice. I am proud of you. You are catching on to what I am teaching you rather quickly. Take a break for now, we will try this again later. Tell me, is there any place where we can eat in private?"

Draken smiled and waved his hand. The dagger flew from the air where Trism had been levitating it and into his hand. He flipped it into the air and stuck out his boot. The dagger fell right into the sheath in his left boot. He looked back at her again, she appeared to be sweating and breathing hard.

He held out his hand for her to take it. "Come, show me your city and the countryside."

"Wait here." Trism replied, and stalked out of the room.

She spoke quickly and sharply to her guards. In moments she had arranged for a ship to take them over her kingdom and a meal to be prepared and eaten on board.

They spoke little as they flew and ate. Trism occasionally pointed out the highlights of her land and Draken responded to them. After they finished eating, they continued flying and Trism decided to encourage more conversation. She tossed her long black-and-red hair over her shoulder and turned to Draken.

"So.. what brought you to Serenno in the first place?"

"Well it was a couple of things that brought me here. One was my need to find the birthplace of the great Count Dooku. Second was a call of the Force. So after a bit of work for the Dark Lord, I took my leave and came here. Now that I am here, I am suprised by your beauty. So tell me about yourself."

He smiled and looked out of the viewport. "So how did you become Queen anyway, Trism?" He glanced over at the table and grabbed a bottle of wine. He levitated two glasses over to him as he opened the bottle. Once he had opened the bottle, he smelled the wine and smiled again.

It seemed to be a nice vintage. He pulled one of the glasses toward himself. Pouring the wine into the first glass, he reached over and passed her the glass. Then he poured himself a glass. "Here is to you, Trism." He raised the glass in salute, then took a sip of the wine.

"Thank you. For the toast and the compliment." She took a sip of wine and smiled. "I inherited the throne from my father. Since he had no sons, many people expected him to find a suitable young man as an heir. But from the time I could walk, I was trained as a ruler and a fighter. Father wanted his blood to carry his throne, so he raised me that way. We were very close." Her expression slid back into it's usual hardness. "When he died almost two years ago, I took over. I still have many of his advisors employed and they help me with the more important matters, but mostly I do it myself."

She gazed out the window in silence. After a pause, she looked back to Draken.

"Does that answer your question?"

"It does answer my question. But now I am curious now. Do the laws of this planet decree that you have to marry or what?" He looked curious for several moments, then sipped his wine again. "Tell me what do you know about Count Dooku? I need to find his Castle, I believe that there may be an artifact of great importance there."

He paused and looked at her for a moment. Just as he did so, the sun came in through the viewport and surrounded her hair and face in a halo-like glow. Grinning he waited for her reply, while at the same time reaching out with the force, trying to see if he could find what he was looking for.

"One question at a time!" She grinned back at him teasingly. "Any laws regarding royalty were more or less abolished when my father told the people his daughter would inherit the throne. It caused quite an uproar at the time. Of course, I was just a child at the time, but from what I hear there were protests bordering on rioting. The people are still hesitant to respect me as their ruler."

She paused for a moment, then turned to Draken.

"I know where Dooku's castle is. Would you like to go there now?"

"Do not worry about your people being hesitant. If they know what is good for them, they will not cause problems for you. But you said that you know where Dooku's castle is. Hmm well that will make this easier.

By all means take us there."

Draken openee his mind up to the force and began to search the depths of it. He began to draw the force to him and swirled the currents around his body. Waiting till the ship arrived at the castle of the great Dooku.

Trism left the room briefly to inform the pilot of their destination. When she returned, she found Draken deep in thought. She had heard of his reaction to interruptions, so she took a seat in the corner of the room. She lost herself in her own thoughts for a few minutes.

A glance in Draken's direction told Trism that he was still deep in concentration. She took a dagger from the sheath on her thigh and set it on the table. Focusing, she tried to lift the dagger with her mind.

As he meditated, he felt her enter the room. However he chose not to acknowledge her, or at least at this point. He wanted to wait a short time, before anything was to happen. He watched her with his mind, as she lifted the dagger from her sheath and began to try to levitate it from the table.

He reached out toward her and nudged her mind just slightly. Then he reched out farther into the rest of the ship. He felt the crew of the ship and passed over them. He reached out into the country side and began to skim over it.

Searching for a short time, Draken finally noticed a object that was flowing with the power of the darkside. He knew that this was the item he was looking for. He opened his eyes and looked at Trism who had lifted the dagger into air and was starting to be able to spin it slowly.

"My apprentice, the ship has almost reached the castle." As he said that a wave of the darkside washed over him. He threw himself back into the force and tried to find out where it had come from. He forced himself to dive farther into the force as he neared the region from which it came.

He broke through the swells of the darkside and saw the space over Courscant. He looked around and saw the Imperial navy battling the Rebel fleet. Draken knew at that moment, that he was being called to the battle. "Trism, we must hurry, time is of the essence. The Imperial Navy is battling the Rebel fleet and the Jedi are cutting down the TIE fighters. The Force has called us to aid the Empire in their fight. We shall leave as soon as we find this artifact."