Moons: 3

Grid Coordinates: Q-5

Physical Information

Class: Terrestrial

Atmosphere: Type 1 Breathable

Primary Terrain: hot, sticky jungle, oceans, some plains

Points of Interest: Temple of Slaanesh

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: Torrah (bipedal felines with opposable thumbs)

Immigrated Species: humans

Primary Language(s): Galactic Basic

Faction Affiliation: neutral

Defense Rating: Level 2

JediRP Canon History: A steamy, rainy jungle world under an orange sky that fades to deep purple at night, Vernza-Torrah was the domain of Slaanesh. The seductress Chaos God ruled here unchallenged for years, choosing champions to bestow her gifts upon. With the decline of the Chaos Gods’ powers, the planet has been mostly forgotten and left to its own devices.

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

• 2 weeks later...

In the quick: Vernza-Torrah is a humid, steamy, jungle type planet. There are two large oceans. Any open spaces, like plains, are sentient made.

The sky is often or usually orange, at night it become purple or dim purple. It rains even briefly nearly every day. One third of the year is a rain season, monsoon-ish.

The native inhabitants are called the Torrah. Torrah are biped feline sentient life forms with opposable thumbs. They had/have a primitive society that had not even learned metalworking. The two highest castes are the priest/medicine man/shaman whom prepares vernza tea and the warrior.

Several centuries ago the planet was colonized/settled by offworlders who capitalized on vernza tea created by the native Torrah. Vernza tea depending on the concentration of vernza leaves can either leave the drinker with a pleasant buzz (popular in galaxy wide homes and cafes) or heighten senses, strength, agility, stamina, and the emotion of superiority and invincibility (popular with soldiers, berserkers, and anyone else who needs to rough it up.)

The imperialist settlers were recently removed (or slaughtered) from power by the Torrah. The Torrah have adopted a new deity and religion worshipping the goddess Slaanesh. Many blame the new cult for the uprising and rebellion. Rumors exist that a physical incarnation of Slaanesh actually commands those in the cult. The actual possibilities of divine powers from this Slaanesh are dismissed as nonsense. Clerics of the cult have taken over the exporting of vernza tea.

The Cult of Slaanesh is attempting to spread its self across the galaxy with promises of divine love and protection.

Vernza-Torrah is currently the seat of Slaanesh's power. She is the ultimate power on this planet and cannot be harmed unless by some extraordinary means.

Slaanesh personally despised work. To Slaanesh work was anything involving difficulty and expending effort for something she did not enjoy. Work was not to be mistaken for a challenge. A challenge would be expending effort, however, the effort would be enjoyable. Slaanesh sought only the pleasurable, enjoyable, and beautiful things in life. Budgets, balancing, finance, taxes, fees, all those disgusting things Slaanesh did not like. The only good thing about money was spending it. Slaanesh did enjoy shopping. Shopping was never work. Oh, how she loved buying things.

She snuggled her cheek against the soft fabric of her shawl. Slaanesh could have easily of cast the illusion of the shimmering blue-green shawl with its silver and golden beads, but she loved the artisan. Someone had worked (there was that word again) and struggled to create this thing of beauty. Slaanesh did not know if it had been made so that the artisan could eat or because they simply desired to have the thing made, to Slaanesh it do not really matter. The endeavor of creating beauty was such a noble one Slaanesh would reward it for whatever reason. In the world of commerce the reward was money. Money that was the problem. That was why she was waiting here.

"Are you done yet?!" She cried with anguish to her Nemodian slave (though she did pay him, she wasn't sure if that made him a slave). "I'm going to fall asleep again if you don't hurry up!"

Hunched over a desk in the center of the open-aired room the buggy alien was looking over all that stuff... Slaanesh didn't even want to think about it.

"No, not nearly," the Nemodian said perspiration dripping down his grey face. He seemed not to mind or care completely absorbed in his work.

"Aren't you some kind of amphibian? I thought amphibians would like the climate on this planet..." Slaanesh said not really expecting an answer. It was a rather cruel question to ask. She was reclining on a couch, sipping water, and being fanned by some Torrah male child who had been sent into her service.

Her little Nemodian, Nark, was so intent on his work. The little gears in his head worked so hard when it came to money. That's why she picked him to run this nonsense for her and her Torrah.

"You had the droids I asked for ordered, Mistress?" Nark said rising to face Slaanesh.

"Of course."

"Then in the future this should go much quicker...”

slaanesh.png.4a097017b176861b66d62e545d8d255a.png

• 2 weeks later...

The Armaggedon Plague emerged from hyperspace. Nurgle took the fighter low, identifying a settlement of the Torrah people. They possessed little technology to take down his starship, so he showed no fear in showing his presence. Identifying a large village, the Master of Plagues settled his ship down, and leaned back in the cockpit.

It is so strange to be off Vjun. The darkside energy of that planet has kept my lungs healed. But now, the shock of being ripped from there is almost physically painful.

Nurgle withdrew a syringe from his belt. It had been months since he'd had to inject himself. He was a Sith Master, and more importantly a deity trapped within a fragile shell. The Sith injected himself with the anti-inflammatory substance. He then fitted his old oxygen mask to his face, slinging the tank over his shoulders.

It is time for us to meet Slaanesh.

Nurgle always felt a sense of thrill at meeting one equal to him. It had been a very long time since he'd seen Khorne. And even though he saw Tzeentch often, and Tzeentch claimed they were equals, Nurgle always felt a sense of being in debt to the man. Tzeentch had unleashed his potential.

Breathing comfortably now, Nurgle opened the hatch. To his mild surprise, several catlike humanoids leveling their weapons at him. He could sense they were moments from striking.

My power has increased much. This is a fine opportunity for a test.

Closing his eyes, Nurgle called a tiny amount of his power from within his soul. The Force augmented this abilities, and the felines found themselves frozen in place. Slowly they were all forced to kneel before the Sith Master. But one was very resistant. Decorated, the creature appeared to be their leader. He struggled to raise his weapon. Nurgle stretched out his hand, Force-lightning wrapping around the feline's weapon. The lighting tossed it away, and wrapped itself around the humanoid. Singing its fur, but not electrocuting it, the creature was drawn toward Nurgle. Nurgle hopped down, and spoke into the creature's mind.

I wish to see Slaanesh. I know you worship her. Take me there or take me to someone who can. Trust me, we are old friends.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

A merchant vessel entered the atmosphere of the strange planet below, angling towards the surface and eventually landing near the lord Nugle's ship. Emerging from its boarding ramp was the terrifying figure of Haphaestus, originally an HK-51 series assassin droid over four thousand years old. Now he was covered in a thick organic blue skin and he was imbued with the Force, being the first droid ever to possess that power.

Haphaestus reached his Master in only a dozen or so long strides and took his place next to the Sith god. He stood slightly behind his Master and to his right, armed with an assault rifle. He wished he had a lightsaber, finding that he already favored the Sith weapon, but one had not been given to him, and he was still confident with blasters--he had spent thousands of years with one in his grasp.

HOWEsON.png

Slaanesh sat before her dresser delicately painting her face when she felt something arrive. The brush slipped from her fingers and splashed into the soupy charcoal mixture she painted around her eyes. She pressed her third hand to her breast.

One of her brothers. Tzeentch told her of them.

She couldn't remember meeting them. Spending so much time on Vernza-Torrah was making her forget things. Was that good or bad, she wondered.

"Mistress, there is--"

"I know. Take him too my tree room."

Slaanesh looked in the mirror and frowned. She finished painting her face and polished the six gems imbeded in her forehead. The six stones formed an A-symetrical pattern Slaanesh called her crown.

She stood and walked to the center of her bed chamber. Her temple (which also served as her house) was a round stone palace built around a mythically sized tree. Or had the tree grown through the palace? None were sure, but Slaanesh had built the place her self. Throughout her temple the tree and other plants could be seen consuming the structure slowly reclaiming the building as its own. Nature always triumphs, Slaanesh mused.

Her long translucent dress of black beads trailling behind her Slaanesh stepped into a waterfall that fell through the room. Melding into the frigid water Slaanesh traveled the course of the water until it reached a large chamber in the base of the temple she called the Tree Room. Here the roots folded around them selves and the stone floor to create a small lake that the waterfall fell into. Lush plants, lily pads, and glowing mushrooms decorated the room and molded them selves into furniture. It was here Nurgle was brought to stand on the banks of the lake.

Slaanesh poured into the lake washing up against the shores. She began to morph back into her usual form, oozed out of the lake, and slinked to Nurgle. The beads swayed around her doing little to hide the sensual forms underneath. She took Nurgle in her four arms and licked his cheek.

"Hello, brother Nurgle, what brings you to me?" she purred.

Haphaestus had followed Nurgle into the 'tree room' and waited. He was curious as to the alignment of this particular Sith god, as she surrounded herself in nature and living things--quite the opposite of what Nurgle relished.

He was utterly disgusted by her alleged act of, it seemed, affection, but he remained still and emotionless, not deviating his gaze. He kept his assault rifle pressed up against his chest, the barrel facing the sky.

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle shivered at her touch. She was exactly as he had anticipated. Nurgle felt sure if he was not what he was, he would have fallen under her spell. Even with his immunity to Slaanesh, he could not deny she was the most attractive and beautiful creature he had ever seen.

A marked contrast to my hideous appearance.

It was the first time Nurgle had been envious. Whatever power he had, Nurgle could never make himself pleasant in appearance. It was the only thing beyond him. However, Nurgle knew his destiny now. There was no time for such bitterness. The deity broke away from his sister.

"Khorne, Tzeentch, and myself are all ready. I merely came to see how things progressed here."

He turned away to avoid looking at her. His voice turned critical.

"I must admit, you have progressed well amassing such a loyal force so quickly. I'm not sure if that will enough, though. I simply can't imagine those creatures holding up in battle. I wasn't using any of my true power out there. A normal Sith Master would have been capable of the same effort. Are those beasts, and your pretty face all you have prepared sister? That's no army."

Nurgle looked at Hephaestus.

"Don't you agree General?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

The half-droid nodded. "Observation: The chances of Master Slaanesh's army defeating our own are but a mere 24%, and that is only if she can produce a general as fine as myself. I find that extremely unlikely, given my unnatural abilities."

Pride was apparent in his voice. He had a passion for the power that was given to him, and passion was another way to access the Dark Side of the Force. He would soon wield it as none other save his Master and the other Sith gods could. He would be the perfect general for the perfect Master.

Chances of Slaanesh coming up with a general as fine as myself: 0.03%. Chances of her army defeating our own reduced to 2.6%. Insufficient to be of any threat. She had better come up with more.

HOWEsON.png

Slaanesh sighed and sunk back into a lily pad that was more than willing to serve as her seat.

"It's true. My Torrah barely won their freedom from their former masters and against any real military their chances are poor."

She willed the plants in the room to form seats for Nurgle and Hephaestus and gestured for them to sit should they desire.

"I am no warrior and won't pretend to be one for you. I much prefer soliciting others into fighting my wars for me." Which would leave her to devour the spoils afterwards.

"But never," she said staring at Nurgle with unabashed seduction, "Underestimate the powers of my pretty face."

She ran her tongue over her lower lip slowly, "Not all power is in strength."

Slaanesh broke her spell with Nurgle and staired at the ceiling thinking. She grinned wickedly to her self and ran her finger over her lip. She looked back at her guests and directed her attention to Haphaestus. Her face turned mornful.

"You are correct Master General my forces stand no chance against your skill. I find my self despairing... But I do have many material assets. I believe that with my wealth and your great expertise to help guide me I might be able to build an army capable of standing next to my brothers."

Haphaestus nodded. "Statement: with my Master's approval I will serve you and work to create a formidable army with which you will be able to supplement our own force considerably," he said, his mechanical but not emotionless voice producing the correct tones in measured amounts.

With all the organic meatbags on this planet and forming Master Slaanesh's army, the task will be difficult, but not unconquerable. Especially with the Force as my ally. Though I may want to inquire more about mind control first.

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle nodded to his General.

"Yes, of course. I give you full permission to train these creatures as you see fit."

Nurgle turned around to face Slaanesh. She'd backed off her manipulative powers. That was a relief. The Sith Master looked into her seductive eyes from behind his large goggles.

"I realize the extend of your abilities. I merely meant that you are not applying them in the proper way. These troops need training, that is true. But they need something more--"

Nurgle felt a ripple then, from Vjun. He had connected his spirit to the planet's dark side core. It was telling him there was something amiss. Nurgle shook his head clear. Whatever it was, he did not feel a sense of urgency.

"Sorry. Like I was saying, look at Hephaestus. He is no longer any mere droid. As I did with all of the people on Vjun, I used my specialties to make them more than they were. I am not a warrior either. I have skill enough to hold my own, but I am a scientist and Master of Plagues first. The infection I spread through the people of Vjun made them superior beings. You have your own specialities. Instill some of your ability into these creatures."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Slaanesh had a horrible thought of thousands upon thousands of diminutive hers running around the galaxy. It was enough to make her stomach plumet.

Everyone would be so busy manipluating everyone else to get what they wanted nothing would ever get done. Then there was the problem of Slaanesh not being to recognize all the manipulation used against her. She gave a weak groan.

Illusions. Illusions would work well enough. She'd have to make them even more loyal to her. She could just put a little bit of her self into all of them, but with what. She leaned back and looked behind her. The planet tree of course.

All the trees on Vernza were connected to each other. Everything here was a giant network of planet life. All Slaanesh had to do was morph or change her self into her tree and plant her seeds in whatever she wanted. She could even hatch enough seeds to take with her to other planets.

It was exciting, but Slaanesh didn't really like it. There would no longer be a single Slaanesh... She'd be every where and become very powerful, but she would lose her identity in the masses.... Wouldn't she?

The thought of some imitation verson of her self taking power from her made her blood boil. Slaanesh was a very jealous and protective creature.

"I am tired," she stated. Her face was still beautiful, but she looked unhealthy and drained. She needed to hide and think.

"Haphaestus, I will call my Torrah cheiftain to come and speak with you. He's quite intelligent so he should be able to keep up a bit with you," Slaanesh said rising from her lily pad.

"Nurgle, I no longer need to take up your time so if you have other matters please attend to them. However if you wish to stay please do so. I would enjoy your company greatly. Perhaps later we can spend time together."

Slaanesh bowed deeply. She was tired enough that her torso fell like a rag doll and her slender arms brush against the floor. Her extra set of appendages tucked them selves up on her back.

"Thank you both," she vanished and floated away.

((Sorry for spelling errors I was rushed.))

• 3 weeks later...

::Tzeentch arrived at Slaanesh's homeworld to find her minions consumed by their typical languor. It was most displeasing, to say the least. He sought out his siblings in Slaanesh's palace...::

Brother, Sister, I've come to put you back on schedule.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Nurgle turned, surprised at his brother's entrance. They hadn't seen each other since Nurgle last visited Maltauros.

"I'm glad to see you brother. But you don't have to worry about my schedule. Once I've completed Hephaestus, I will be ready."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Haphaestus faced the mysterious being as she floated away. "Inquiry: What is it that you ask of me, my lady, to do for your seemingly old army. Furthermore, is this army obsolete as you plan to construct a new one?"

The half-droid stood still, tapped into the Force as usual, awaiting a response. The goddess' last words had been somewhat contradictory and uninformative, a trait that Haphaestus found too common in fully-organic meatbags.

He was admittantly used to looking down on living beings, but now that he was mostly one himself, he needed to change that outlook. He respected them somewhat more for their strengths, which he had inherited to serve his droid strengths mutally.

What he respected more than organics or droids was what he had become--the perfect mix of the two. That was why he would be perfect when Nurgle was finished with him. If only my armor was availible to grant me the invulnerability promised.

HOWEsON.png

• 2 weeks later...

Slaanesh melted and stumbled out of her tree. She ordered a servant to bring Haphaestus to her. When he arrived she was wrapped in a blanket on a couch in her bedchamber. She appeared frail and projected none of her usual sensual nets and auras.

She spoke to Haphaestus in a hoarse whisper, "Outside the palace to the East there is a field. There you will find two hundred thousand humanoids growing like roots in the earth. One will be my general, you must teach him what you he needs to know. His name is Velk, you will know him when you meet him."

She shivered and took a breath, "These plants are called the Vyne and they are my children. They are white and naked like roots beneath the soil. Their feet and hands are like tendrils. They are tall and faceless. Only eyes and ears. My Vyne can shape shift and project emotions on to others, but do not fear them for they have no mind of their own. I am their mind.

She lay back and closed her eyes. There was a momment before she spoke again. "My Torrah will remain here and live as they have desired to live for centuries. They will hunt for them selves, farm my vernza leaves, and maintain my temple. They will become their own masters again."

Slaanesh opened her eyes to Haphaestus. "You may go the the field now to begin training the Vyne. It will not take long. You could even share some of your mind with them. Should you need my help call my name and I shall be there. Do not hesitate to ask for it or my guidance. I am sorry to be so vague, but I am tired."

"I will be here," she said and with that she went to sleep. She appeared like a flower, petals closed and silent. Waiting for the sun.

OOC: Yay, we can get moving again!

IC: Haphaestus nodded. "Acknowledgement: I will proceed as ordered immediately," he said, his voice above all other things what related him the most to a droid. The voice of a droid was unmistakable to almost any citizen of the galaxy, regardless of the advanced vocabulator's intonations and the like.

The biological droid turned smartly and left, heading in the direction that he had been directed by the falsely-sensual goddess. He was rather disgusted by her, for he had never developed a liking for organic meatbags such as herself, though he had built up enough respect for some to follow their commands and give them respect.

Reaching the massive field of tree-like vynes. The similarity of the name of the species and the Basic word "vine" was of some amusment to the former HK-51 assassin droid, but he let it pass.

Drawing their attention, Haphaestus proceeded to teach them basic things such as close-quarters combat, squad tactics, battlefield awareness (though he was unsure that this was necessary), and accuracy with ranged weapons. He had to improvise a good bit of it to make it applicable to the creatures such as they were, but his training was sufficient.

The whole time he was drawing on the Force, feeling its strength and power, using it to reinforce his teachings with simple sensations such as pain, anger, and victory. He had an unlimited capacity for concentration, so he could draw on the Force as often as he wanted. He felt and "saw" Slaanesh's bond to her "offspring" through the Force and entertained thoughts about being able to cut her off from them--had he sufficient power.

This will by my personal way of ensuring that these armies will never post a threat to my Master or the forces of evil. Chances of being able to cut the Force bond in present form: 24%. However, that will change with time and training. Haphaestus looked forward to it.

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle had decided taken this opportunity to rest. The distance between himself and Vjun was making him a little tired. Living on that planet, Nurgle had felt as if he was home for the first time. The Sith Master suspected it had such an effect on all dark side users. But given Nurgle's higher origins, Vjun had chosen to forge an even stronger bond with him. Perhaps it could even by called symbiotic?

Curious that I've taken to referring to the planet as if it was a living thing. But how inaccurate is that really? It does seem to have a consciousness.

Nurgle stood, impatient with his inability to sleep. But as he did so, he felt a horrible wrenching in his stomach and a blinding pain in his head simultaneously. He steadied himself allowing it to pass.

Vjun calls me.

Nurgle knew it. He didn't know quite how, but he knew Vjun wished him to return. He walked quickly to where Hephaestus was performing his duties, excited for any excuse to return to Vjun.

"Forgive the interruption, but I have to head back to Vjun. We've left the soldiers go on their own for too long, I want to check them out. Continue here General, I will return shortly."

With no further words, Nurgle made his way straight for the Armageddon Plague. The Miy'Til fighter headed for home.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Haphaestus received his orders, feeling the strange and new emotion of disappointment. It was so much more real and fitting than what he had been able to feel before he had shut down most of his droid programming and components, but he was annoyed by it.

"Acknowledgement: I will be waiting, Master," he said as the great Sith Lord turned away to depart.

He had very little to add to the training of the tree-like things, but he would continue to teach them even the finer points of combat, reinforcing what they knew and continuing to add to their knowledge. Practice made perfect for those who were not droids.

Evaluation: these troops are now of sufficient competence to pose a considerable thread to most standard shock troops. They are still not as capable as Nurgle's own troops, but they are close. Haphaestus wouldn't train them to be as good as Nurgle's troops. Having a superior army was a powerful bartering chip.

HOWEsON.png

• 1 month later...

::Orshin opened his eyes with the realization that he was not in the shrine anymore. It was almost as if he had strayed into a dream, sitting cross legged in the middle of an amber field under an orange sky. It was entirely peaceful, and as such it was unnatural. Through this understanding, Orshin became enlightened. Chaos was the natural state of things, and the warrior is the hero of chaos.

Putting his hand on his sword, he set out to find the source of the harmony and destroy it.::

As the orshin walked through the fields, he failed to sense the underlying chaos in the planet, and was completely blown away when he found himself sliding through a gap in reality, into a pocket dimension. Around him, everything was a shifting maelstrom of colours, and noises that had never been heard by a human before permeated his ears. Each and every sense experienced sensations never before felt by a human, before everything became calm, the background went white, and the noise died down.

Behind him, orshin heard the footsteps of a tall, slim man.

"Welcome to this place. I am slaanesh, and you have been brought here while i conduct some business upon my home planet. Soon enough, we will return."

Back on Vernza-Torrah, everything was absolute chaos. The planet began to disintegrate, parts of it falling apart to be reformed into a new image, reforming into a dead planet. At an extremely accelerated rate, evolution occured, bringing about a new era in slaanesh. Each plant on the surface of the planet evolved to become intoxicating and addictive, a reflection of slaanesh. Animals slowly grew, evolving steadily until a higher order of sentient beings became present, worshiping slaanesh as was deserved.

::Orshin bowed to the man who had appeared before him as was custom. He appeared to be a lord or merchant, having the soft look of one who did not toil or train.::

I am Orshin Jurai, in service to lord Mitsuhide Akechi as a warrior of honor.

"I am... shornaal. I am the overlord of this place. I think everything should be complete now, so we should return." With that, the man disappeared, leaving orshin once again spinning through the cracks in reality, and back to a completely different world, that happened to be in the same location as it was before. The planet itself had been thrown into a pocket dimension, speeding the flow of time around it heavily, and allowing it to evolve naturally, but at an accelerated rate.

Orshin returned to conciousness to find him sitting in a massive throne room infront of the most exquisite female who had ever graced this galaxy. Around her were many servents, serving her every whim. Speaking in a far different voice, but the same tone of command, slaanesh said

"Im sorry the journey was so rough, im afraid im not used to bringing things in and out of dimensions... Join me." Indicating to the right of the throne, the woman reached out and caressed the face of one of the female servants, allowing the girl to slip a perfectly ripe cherry into her mouth.

"Would you like some food?"

I will accept your courtesy, and speak highly of your husband to my lord.

:: Orshin went down on his knees, took an offered bowl of fruit, and bowed his head courteously. He took a bite out of a peach and felt himself falling back slowly. His armor seemed to drift away and he felt the hands of female attendants on him but he didn't care. The world melted away into a fine mist of pleasure and intimacy.::

Alora thought it was some trick of the Jedi. He had called for help after all. Everything faded out before she felt her body warping, it looked to be out of shape, as if something were twisting and turning her inside out. The sounds were warped as well, the weirdest noises all musicial but also so different. She had never experienced anything like this before. It suddenly ended in a flash of light, her eyes closing against the brightness though her senses stretched to the limit. She hooked her saber hilt back to her belt, keeping hold of the 'other' even though it were only a short weapon. Her hand slipping into her pocket and moving quickly to reload her secret dart launcher as she cautiously opened her eyes once more.

She could sense another before her eyes adjusted to the brightness. Never had she felt anyone's presence like this... woman. She was powerful, very powerful though Alora could not assertain at that point if she was light or dark. She was... breathtakingly beautiful. Alora moistened her lips, releasing ever so slightly the pheromones... she wanted to get closer to this woman. Her voice was husky and also respectful, as she felt that this beautiful woman before her was very powerful, a power she wished to know...

"Who are you... Mi'Lady?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Laughing a little, slaanesh introduced herself.

"I go by many names, but most people would know me as slaanesh... Ive been watching you with some interest for quite some time."

Her senses picked up a natural seductant, weak in comparison to slaanesh's powers... Ever so gently, the godess invaded alora's mind, planting the tiniest of seeds, a small feeling that would grow within the woman, giving her a true taste of what it felt like to be seduced. The more alora came to want slaanesh, the more the feeling of wanting her would grow. If she left it, slaanesh could happily destroy the womans mind, leaving her a mindless follower. Then again, that would be a waste of such a beautiful and talented being, quite reflective of herself.

"I do apologise for this, but im afraid this trip may be a little more violent alora... Im sure it will be worth your while." With that, slaanesh faded, manifesting back on her throne, and dragging alora into the throne room.

Glancing briefly at orshin, she noticed he had taken her offering, and eaten some of the fruit... Slipping gently off of the throne, she seemed to glide towards the man, and kneeled infront of him, taking a bite of an apple before cutting a chunk off with a small yet perfectly worked knife, and sliding it into her new champions mouth, letting him gain a taste of the ecstacy her single bite had brought to the apple. Running a finger under his chin, she stood. After all, the seduction is the sweetest part of all...

Moving gracefully over to alora, she knelt beside the woman, caressing her face gently and bringing her back to conciousness, her eyes aflame with desire...

((If you want to read the continuation of this, it will be posted at http://s3.invisionfree.com/Twisted_Fates/index.php?showforum=97 , as it is most definately above the boards age level... Id ask that you dont go into that unless your sure you really do want to...))

Having long finished training Slaanesh's troops, Haphaestus decided it was time to leave. Rather than letting anyone know he was leaving, he simply made his way towards the shuttle that he had arrived in. His departure was long overdue, and there were important things he needed to do to achieve the power he required to properly serve his Master, Nurgle.

The once-droid found the shuttle and boarded. Chances Nurgle is currently residing on Vjun: 78%. Sufficient. Coordinates programmed. Initiating lift off and departure procedures. He lifted the ship perfectly off the ground and made for black space. It wasn't long before he cleared the planet's gravity well and disappeared into the starry depths of space.

HOWEsON.png

"Well, that was exhilerating, wasnt it now..." Turning to alora, she spoke directly to her.

"I sense a need within you... I will allow you to return to the temple, as long as you return here afterwards. If you do not, you will find that I dont just specialize in pleasure..." Suddenly, alora was torn sideways into the pocket dimension once again. When things settled, she found herself feeling refreshed. In between her and slaanesh was a single white table, graced with a pure white tablecloth that had been worked on for years by its maker, to produce one of the most beautiful covers ever made by a human. On top of it lay a small datapad, and a gift for alora...

The whip was thin, and long, but extremely durable... The more alora used it, the more it would become attached to her, slowly growing to suit her and obey her commands. The tip was adorned by a barbed triangle, which would hook into flesh and stone alike. The whip coursed with chaos energies, and would cause extreme pain in its victims. The terrible use of the whip was balanced by its appearance, the reflective patterns of the handle, and the smooth grace of the whip itself leaving any viewer of it in awe at its beauty. Nodding to alora, slaanesh indicated that the two items were for her.

"The datapad gives you the co-ordinates of this place. Remember them and destroy them. The whip... you will need to discover its uses on your own." Kissing the woman gently in farewell, she allowed her champion to slip once more through the cracks in reality, and fall gently down outside the jedi temple on coruscant.

When zad awoke, he found himself in a strange room, one decorated thoughroughly with items of beauty, both spiritual and physical beauty. In particular, a small, clear orb containing a swirling pink liquid was hung on a twisting and intricate silver chain hanging on one of the bedposts, along with zads small posessions.

((Make sure zad puts the necklace on.))

Zad's eyes slowly opened, he shielded his eyes from the light at first. He sat upright and began to look around the room. He was a bit awestruck for a few seconds at the room and all that it held within it. He carefully got up, still being slightly off balance from sleeping so long, and began to walk around the room looking each and every item over.

”œInteresting”¦these items”¦”

It takes two sides to make war. It only takes one side to make a massacre.