Sector: --

System: Bogden System

Orbital Position: 4

Moons: 20+

Grid Coordinates: M-13

Physical Information

Class: Terrestrial

Atmosphere: Type 1, breathable

Primary Terrain: shifting sinkholes, craters, and crevices pulled by immense tidal forces

Points of Interest: it’s many moons, several of which are habitable

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: renda bears

Immigrated Species: various (it’s a haven for smugglers, bounty hunters, and criminals)

Primary Language(s): Galactic Basic

Faction Affiliation: neutral

Defense Rating: Level 1

JediRP Canon History: Bogden has been the site of several skirmishes between Jedi and Sith over the years.

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

A heavily modified Skipray blastboat emerges out of hyperspace.

The Skipray Blastboat was once the Empire's preferred gunship for demanding point missions and patrol assignments. The 25-meter long craft had boasted such impressive firepower and shield output that some armament registries had listed the vessel as capital-class -- a designation usually reserved for vessels four times the size of a Skipray or larger. When first introduced, Skiprays filled the gap between highly maneuverable starfighters and weapons-laden capital warships. Though not as agile as starfighters, they were nevertheless swift and capable of atmospheric entry and prolonged complex aerial maneuvers...

Normal Skiprays, those once used by the Empire in days long since passed, required a crew of four ”“ a single pilot, a copilot serving as a sensor officer, and two gunners. Those Skiprays had carried enough fuel and supplies for a month of standard operations. The Skipray piloted by Hale Akturus considerably differs from those once used by the Empire. Akturus had spent months, years ago, modifying his Skipray to suit his personal needs as a smuggler and arms runner...

Hands dancing across the controls, Akturus pilots his Skipray to the fourteenth moon of Bogden ”“ a small satellite used as a haven by smugglers and drug runners...

Time passes.

Akturus enters the cantina known to the local folk as the Shaved Wookiee. Akturus, having abandoned his Jedi attire, is clad in a black flight-suit with battered gray armor covering a few select parts of his being. Armed to the teeth, Akturus heads straight for the bar, takes a seat, and orders a drink.

Time passes.

Behind the customized Skipray Blastboat another exits hyperspace. This Blastboat owned by BLCKCLONE Jedi Master was capable of speeds unmatched by most of its class.

Moving quickly BC landed the ship. Exiting you could no longer tell the tall being was a wookiee. His skull mask and preatorian armor covered him head to toe.

His most recent battle against the one they called Nhagathul ended in a successful failure. BC moved swiftly as he made his way into the Shaved Wookiee. Ironic yes, but meeting Hale was apart of his agenda.

As he approached Hale he nodded his head.

Soon it will begin and only the galaxies best will be able to stop it.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Within the blink of an eye the third ship in the group emerged out of hyperspace and altered its course towards the fourteenth moon of Bogden. At the controls of the battered V-19 Torrent sat the newly knighted Andon Colos, his face a stoic mask of determination as he glared out of the cockpit at the space around him. This whole place reeked of outlaws and renegades, the perfect place for people both coming and leaving to go about their business without anyone paying them mind. Amidst his long journey he had time to repair the damage his former Master, Hale Akturus, had done to his lightsaber...it was more cosmetic then anything.

Among performing that tedious task, the young Knight had time to meditate on the images he saw in his vision, Bogden being one of the places he saw within the flashes. As he neared his satellite destination the youth opened up his scanners and searched for two ships that met the specifications he was looking for and after a few agonizing moments of search he located the twin Blastboats. Coming upon the establishment and locking his sensors on it, Andon kicked in the repulsorlifts and gently set the ship down in an empty landing pad. Leaping from his seat, the Jedi Knight landed with a soft thud in a crouching position as his black trenchcoat fanned out around.

Rising to his feet he made a mental note to avoid doing simple stunts like that, it was too Jedi like and that's the last thing he wanted those around him to find out. As he walked at a brisk pace towards the Shaved Wookiee the world around him fell deaf as he only heard the clunk of his boots on the concrete, the rhythmic beating of his heart and the constant inhaling of exhaling of breath his lungs took. His trenchcoat flowed behind, exposing the twin blasters strapped to his thighs and giving the impression they were the only weapons he was armed with, but horizontally strapped to his belt behind him was the weapon that was his lifeline: the lightsaber.

With a hiss the doors to the bar opened and a foul stench filled the Jedi's nostrils: the stench of crime...either that or stagnant urine...there really wasn't a difference, though. He wasn't one to be wagging a finger, not now at least, for his worn clothes, scruffy beard and dashing smirk only added to his disguise, that of a criminal low-life. Spotting his two comrades at the bar, Colos methodically made his way over to them, appearing aloof but in reality taking in every detail of the moment. Nothing spiked through the Force, but you never know who is watching and for that sole reason the Jedi Knighted distorted his presence in the mystic energy field.

No longer did he give off the aura of a Jedi, rather for the time being his signature changed to that of a rogue force user, leaning neither strongly to the lightside or Darkside. As he sat down at the bar he gave off the look of being nothing more then an enigma, just another stranger in life none of them would ever see again. To the pair it was very clear who he was though, and as he placed a cigarette in his mouth and pointed towards a bottle of whiskey and a shot glass the Jedi turned his head to address Master Akturus and Master BC.

"Gentlemen," he said pausing to light his cigarette and take a drag, "lovely evening...isn't it?"

With a nod to the bartender the Knight poured himself a glass of whiskey and took a slow sip, savoring the flavor and the effects. Casually turning his head, he rested his hazel gaze on the mirror that spanned the entire wall behind the bar, giving the perfect reflection of who was there. A man clad in aging armor entered the bar and a pair of Rodians followed in tow, the Jedi slyly watching them the whole time for no reason in particular. Turning his head back to the human and the Wookiee he lowered his voice to a near murmur when he spoke next.

"I take it both of you felt the same notion of imminent doom as I did. So I only have two questions," he said as he paused for another puff of his cigarette, "When do we leave and how soon do I get an opportunity to polish my fighting skills in the field?"

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

With a simple nod to his two companions, Hale Akturus reaches down to his utility belt and pulls free a small cylindrical device. Using his right hand's thumb, Akturus spins a small wheel on the side of the communicator, which lowers the volume. As he does this, Akturus rests his left hand on the blaster pistol at his side ”“ a sign to warn off any eavesdroppers. Akturus then presses one of the three buttons on the communicator, and a moment later, the voice of a madman filters through.

- Hale, this is Jidai Geki. I would consider it an honor and a privilege if you would kindly visit my court on Sanity's End as soon as is convenient. -

After playing the message once, Akturus returns the communicator to his belt. After casually checking out the Shaved Wookiee's other patrons, Akturus returns most of his attention to his two companions. For the briefest of moments, a surreal feeling overcomes Akturus ”“ it was strange standing next to his former master and his former apprentice, and in a seedy, criminal laden cantina of all places. His thoughts turning back to business, Akturus pulls another device free from his belt ”“ a display unit of sorts. Akturus activates the device, and a small map of some strange corner of space appears.

"Jidai Geki sent that message and this map to me not too long ago. As you heard, Geki wanted me to go to his little moon for some reason or another. I believe he mistook me for someone else ”“ it will be the last mistake Geki ever makes. I think it would be wise that I accept this invitation, but extend it to include us all. It is time to eliminate Geki."

Above Bogden, a small starfighter dropping out of hyperspace could be seen only by the trained eye. But the pilot's secrecy was not his priority. His priority was finding his companions...

Orrick piloted the souped up and tricked out Cloakshape Starfighter around several natural sattelites, searching for the fourteenth moon. Before long, the moon filled his viewport. As he nosed the ship downwards towards the surface, he activated his scanners... searching for several ships. It only took several moments to find the ships he was searching for, and Orrick didn't waste any time getting there. He nestled his fighter down into a vacant spot close to the other three ships, and quietly climbed down from the cockpit. As his feet connected with the ground, Orrick checked to make sure all his weapons were in tact, and then he glanced around. He was standing outside of a bar... the Shaved Wookie, and Orrick observed several people entering and exiting the establishment. His new disguise would allow him to easily fit in on a world such as this... As he walked towards the door of the bar, he took note of several of the other starships he passed. One, he recognized. A V-19 Torrent sat somewhat proudly next to several gunships... and Orrick quickly recognized this as Andon's ship. Now he had no doubt that his friends were here...

Since he had entered the system, he had concealed his Force-presence. There was no telling who could be hiding about on a world such as this. And as he entered the bar, he could tell that his friends had followed suit. The only Force presence he could distinguish was one of neutral feeling, and Orrick could not tell if this was one of his companions or some other patron. However, he did not need the Force to spot his friends. At the moment, Hale was speaking about something, and it looked like he was returning some device to his belt. However, he continued to the table, and as he took the remaining chair, he spoke aloud.

"Sorry I'm late..."

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Coming in through the moons, Ryoo's scanners found #14. Before landing, Ryoo turned his attention to his padawans...

"Conceal your force. We don't know who is down here, other than the friends we are going to meet."

With that, Ryoo set the fifth ship down, and, headed to the bar. Once opening the door, Ryoo saw a few familiar faces, and, a familiar mask...

"Three more of us are here..."

ryoocopy-1.jpg

For those of you who knew me, it was great, for those who didn't, welcome.

http://www.naese.com/images/Ryoojaxxon.jpg

Beren frowned.... he was growing impatient. This was taking too long. Ryoo had wasted so many long moments with him by traveling around to different planets and wars. It was just to much for him. His fists clutching in anger, he gritted his teeth beneath his full lips. It was too much for him. He had waited for too long and he wanted the training. The padawan wanted to learn... but it seemed to him that the Master was unwilling to train him.

Before anything could be said to him, the man briskly turned around, lept into the cockpit of his ship and flew off with the bitter grudge against Ryoo...

BerenNew.jpg

"Sorry I'm late..."

Hale Akturus nods his head towards Orrick as the Jedi Knight joins the group. Just as Akturus was about to speak, yet another being enters the Shaved Wookiee, followed yet by a few more. As Akturus stands, one of these newcomers leaves. As the remaining newcomers head towards the group, Akturus deactivates the display unit in his hand with a quick flick of his thumb. Taking a few steps forward, Akturus faces the newcomers, arms crossed and eyes narrowed.

"Welcome friend. You've come to the right place, but your companion here has not."

Akturus casts a weary glance towards his former mentor, the revered BLCKCLONE, and then returns his attention to Ryoo Jaxxon.

"This is not the place for your companion."

"Sorry... I realise that now. There must have been some confusion in the communication that was sent to me."

Turning to Darsha, Ryoo said,

"I am sorry, I did not plan on there being any problems. So, what I want you to do is, take one of these ships, and, head to the planet of your choice. Make sure you can think while there, because, you need to finish your saber... and fast. Then, search out Beren, and, when you do, give him this comm ((I'll send it to you in a PM)). Go to Ilium, get your crystal, and, train with him. He knows much of the art of the force, but, like you, hasn't been trained in the art of the saber. Work with it, and, stay on Ilium. I will meet you there as soon as this is over. And, when it is over, I promise, to you and to Beren, I will do nothing else until the two of you are knighted. Now go."

With that, Ryoo turned back to the group.

"I am sorry for any problems I have occured. Trust me that I didn't mean for them to happen, nor would I want any of you to have to worry about these types of things right now."

ryoocopy-1.jpg

Most of the moons of Bogden were inhabited by smugglers, bounty hunters, and other criminal elements...

Jack's ship entered into the atmosphere of Bogden, a moon that he had once encountered when he was a child. Moving closer to the ground, he noted a gathering of ships, the young Vandren pressed a few buttons and the landing gear unleashed under the ship. His ship decended lower and lower to the ground until the wheels touched down.

"Blood!" Jack said as he walked quickly to the crowd, and acted as if he belonged. Jack moved stealthy behind a man (Ryoo Jaxxon) and placed his armor covered arms into the upper stomach of the man. With the force of the arms, he heard a cracking of a few ribs.

"Oh, dear! Are you alright?" Jack readied his sword if the man reacted.

As Orrick sat, everything was set into motion, and as Hale was about to speak, another Jedi and his apprentice entered the establishment. Hale first acknowledged him, and then the other... Ryoo Jaxxon. But this was not the place for Ryoo's padawans. Hale voiced this to the fellow Jedi Knight, and sent the apprentice away. When they had finally sorted it out and settled down, Orrick downed one of the shot glasses that had been passed him, and waited for Hale to continue. However, before Hale could speak, his attention waivered. Orrick suddenly felt a disturbance... something out of place... and the feeling strengthened when the doors swung open and an unknown entered the bar. Normally, Orrick would have glanced the man over, and returned to what he was doing. But something drew his eyes to him. The man nonchalauntly made his way toward the group, but Orrick knew he was not welcome. He was about to voice his concern and ask the man his business, when he suddenly assaulted Ryoo.

Ryoo fell to the table with a moan of pain. In a flash of motion, the four other patrons at the table turned, with their weapons cocked and ready to fire. Orrick personelly held his two blaster pistols, and aimed them at the intruder's head.

"Sorry mate, but that was the wrong move..." He paused. The man was armed with a sword of some kind. Kinda odd for a rampage-happy criminal. But with the various weapons the other four had aimed at the intruder, there was little he could do but back down.

"I suggest you turn and go before me and my friends here make you..."

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

After getting up, and still feeling the pain from the broken ribs, Ryoo took the sword off the intruder.

"I don't even know what you are doing here, but you picked the wrong group, at the worst time to do this. Leave now on your own free will, or, leave in a plasic bag."

Ryoo then tossed the sword to one of his partners and, headed to his ship to get some materials to heal himself. He came back in with his ribs bandaged and, a bacta patch under his shirt...

ryoocopy-1.jpg

As the entire altercation went down around him, Andon Colos did absolutely nothing as he sat there a took a long sip of his drink. Or atleast that's what it looked like, in reality his right hand was gently resting against the grip of his holstered blaster, finger on the trigger, and the barrel pointed at an upward angle towards the unknown man's throat. He didn't have to fire, the Jedi quickly disarmed his opponent and tossed the sword towards the group, which the Jedi Knight skillfully caught. It was just an average sword, but it would do, now the question was would the attacker be foolish enough to try and take it from him. With a smirk Andon thrust the sword downward, embedding the tip of the blade into the ground and held it upright by the pommel.

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

The sword slid out of his hand as though his it was drenched it butter. He smirked, and spoke. "No need to fight back, I didn't come for you, Jedi. Only this one over here." The hunter pointed swiftly to the man that was applying his bacta patches, he nodded his head to the knight that took his sword and moved slowly over to the other knight. (Ryoo Jaxxon)

"I'm not such a bad guy, once you get to know me." With that, he removed the dagger from his left hip and moved up to the man. "If you would have only fought like a true man, I wouldn't be doing this so cruelly, so... sickly." He pounced on him, feet first into his stomach; he slowly fell to the ground with a shriek of pain.

"You can't have everything can you, Jedi!" Jack stabbed into the throat of the knight, knocking off the oxygen and any other vital organs that went to the brain. The man that was once alive and well was now dead. The blood of his foe silently dripped to the ground beside him. He moved his left hand over his mouth, and opened a comm channel, he spoke quick before he would be forced to defend himself.

It was as if time had come to a stop.

Everything and everybody within the Shaved Wookiee seemed to come to a stop as the character called Jack Vandren stood back and brought his left hand close to his face ”“ everything and everyone that is, except for Hale Akturus, Jedi Knight. Akturus leapt forward with both amazing speed and agility as the last drop of blood splattered on the already filthy floor of the dingy cantina. To add to the feat, mid-air, Akturus whipped out the Golan Arms FC-1 shredder that he happened to be packing. Landing on one knee, Akturus, right eye slightly closed, squeezed the trigger of the shredder, and sealed Vandren's fate. Shredders fire shards of metal in a shotgun-like spread, capable of hitting multiple targets in close proximity ”“ in this case, each of the shards blast into Vandren's legs; at this distance, no armor, save the will of the Force, could have prevented those shards from biting. As Vandren crumpled, Akturus stood, kicked away Vandren's weapon, and then took a few steps back. With a look of ferocity in his eyes, the Jedi Knight then ignited his lightsaber.

The Lambda that descended from the Heavens didn't draw too much attention, it was just old and beat up. From it emerged a young face that also looked somewhat old but not too beat up.

The Sith was doing something rash and odd... even for him.

With a heavy cloak, he did not expect the young voice that called to be alive, if trapped by Jedi, but still... at least, perhaps he could take one down... it was just the way to go, you know.

The black cloaked stranger made his way from his ship somewhere in the outskirts, at a rather slow pace, Why hurry? The outcome is set in stone. You know that.

The thoughts were simple, meager, but yet, a smirk on his face, as he opened the door of the Shaved Wookiee to find what he wanted to see...

Jedi.

"Hope you don't mind the random party crasher..."

*A drop of the cloak and a grey double-bladed lightsaber came to the open hand.*

Consider this your trial by fire... After all, you promised KR a few heads.

The Sith Master knew the odds were far from in his favor, but he was reckless and looking for a little fun...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

"This is a fight you will not win, friend. Know only one thing ”“ the name of your killer is Hale Akturus."

With his left hand outstretched, Hale Akturus reaches out with the Force and grasps a bulky air-conditioning unit hanging on the side of the far wall. Eyes narrowed with determination, Akturus pulls the machine free from the wall, and hurls it across the Shaved Wookiee at the lightsaber-wielding newcomer. Akturus then quickly turns around, grabs a drink off the bar, downs it in one gulp, and then returns his attention to the matter at hand. Akturus leaps forward, lands on the chest of the downed Jack Vandren, and then somersaults forward. Akturus sweeps his lightsaber around, and slashes at the lightsaber-wielding newcomer's right knee. After the hit connects, Akturus uses the Force to propel himself backwards. Across the Shaved Wookiee, a drunken patron blinks in surprise ”“ to the drunk, and to many others, it seemed as if Akturus hadn't even moved. Eyes still narrowed with determination, and still clutching his lightsaber in his right hand, Akturus reaches down to his belt and pulls free his blaster pistol.

Things were about to get interesting.

The hunter stared deep, legless, he smirked, and pushed his weight to his hands. He moved slowly as a crab would, he moved closer and closer to the Jedi Master(BLCKCLONE). He sighed, and pushed as hard as he could against the ground. With his strength within his arms, it pushed him into the air, merely one or two feet off the ground. The small blade that had killed the Jedi Knight, went into the stomach of the Wookiee.

Jack dropped slowly to the ground, knife still in Wookiee's stomach. As he hit the floor, the knife also moved down into the "belly-button" area, making a gigantic cut. The blood poured over the head of Jack, the blade fell silently with the help of Vandren's arms near his throat.

"I rather die a coward, then be a coward."

He moved the knife silently across his throat, also killing his organs to the brain. He died, a hero in his and John's eyes, but in others merely a coward.

With a smirk, John stopped the air conditioning unit in mid-travel, it fell on the foot of the soon-to-be blinking patron. Upon the sudden realization, a stream of curses a parsec wide ensued, thus his blinking was not at the Jedi Knight's movement, more at the flying drink to the "newcomer's" outstretched hand and the sudden weight upon his foot. Taking the swig, apparently an ale, followed by the newcomer's spit while releasing the disgusting flavor of the beverage, splashing upon the floor.

However, drawn to the drink and its own series of dilemmas, he was not exactly paying attention to the lightsaber as it stung his skin, through his robes.

With just a hair more velocity, John hoped to put on a nice show for the other Jedi, after all, they needed a glimpse of what was coming their way soon, Hale found John within a few paces as he brought the further end of the saber to Hale's neck.

Cue a new blink...

"No, friend... this is not a battle I could win, four Jedi versus one lowly Sith. Of course, three of you will die first."

And with that, the real duel began...

As John, inherently took the offensive, spinning into an upwards strike aimed at Hale's chest... Forcing the blades to a stand-still, the electricity building between the two blades and between the two sets of determined eyes.

As the duel of wills continued, eyes never wavering, John's leg came up at Hale's thigh and then rapidly locking behind the knee, pulling downwards.

Taking the quick moment to show him up, again, brought his closed fist on the back of Hale's head, just above the junction to the spine.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Orrick simply watched as the one Jack Vandren made the worst mistake of his short life. As Ryoo fell to the ground, it was only a matter of moments before Jack was mowed down by Hale. Orrick simply stood. His cape billowed behind him as if moved by an unseen wind. As his companion's foe cut his own throat, Orrick aided his descent to the underworld by placing two laser bolts in Jack's face. The man fell to the ground in a smoking heap. At the same time, a Sith had entered the bar, which now seemed more of a dueling ground. Hale had dealt the first blow, and when Orrick turned and ignited his own saber to battle his enemy, a smirk crept upon his face.

"We meet again, John Skywalker. Surely you can not expect to leave this place without a similar result as last time..."

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

Hale Akturus slumped to the ground, ears ringing ”“ the force of the blow hadn't caused any permanent damage, but this Jedi Knight was only human, and it hurt. Teeth clenched, Akturus drops the blaster in his left hand and rolls to the side. Still clutching his blue-bladed lightsaber in his right hand, Akturus curses softly and uses the Force to dull his pain. Rising to his feet, Akturus doesn't hesitate in attacking once again. As he leaps at the Sith Lord, Akturus murmurs for Orrick, his fellow Jedi Knight, to stand down. Akturus swipes at his opponent ”“ blows and blocks are exchanged, and Akturus and the Sith Lord eventually end up locked up again. Eyes fierce with determination, Akturus mouths a few silent words to his opponent. With that, Akturus reaches out with the Force and calls to the lightsaber clipped to the back of his belt. The green-bladed lightsaber, once used by the Jedi Knight's father, floats through the air, and Akturus grabs it with his free left hand. With an ignited lightsaber in each hand, Akturus breaks the lock between the Sith Lord and himself, and attacks with renewed resolve. Knocking the Sith Lord's lightsaber to the side using his blue-bladed weapon, Akturus slashes low with his green-bladed weapon ”“ the energy blade cuts through the Sith Lord's leg, knocking him down. With that, Akturus brings both of his lightsabers down on his opponent, killing him instantly.

After slicing off the Sith Lord's head and casting it aside, Akturus turns to his once apprentice, Andon Colos.

Colos ”“ "What did you mouth to him?"

Akturus ”“ "I told him I hope he finds peace in the afterlife."

BC laughed as his wound healed. His years of Jedi training taught him to heal. The most powerful Master would not fall to a simple stab wound from an incompetent hunter today. Standing over the dead sith BC smirked.

It seems these minions forgot who we are. Eh, Hale?

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

*Geki steps out of the shadows without warning; it is unclear how long he has been there. He steps up behind Orrick, a slender stilletto vibroblade in hand, grasps the Jedi around the throat, and slides the blade into his back swiftly. As Orrick begins to choke on his own blood Geki throws him aside, and steps forward into the light.

*Geki is wearing his old bounty hunter armour, a rough-hewn hooded brown cloak thrown over it. He has two heavy carbine pistols holstered at his waist. His legs have been restored to full funcionality, something Geki has kept secret for a while. He smiles.*

Hello, Master Blckclone, Hale.

*Geki blurs and lunges forward as he dares to use the Force once more, before the Prometheus virus corrupts his rapport once more, and slams into Hale, carrying the Jedi over a hundred metres and away from Blckclone and the wounded Orrick. Geki throws Hale away from him and steps back, circling the Jedi, his hands twitching near the two pistols as he throws his cloak back.*

You are Havoc's whelp, disgracing your father's name with notions of decency and virtue. This day I do my old friend a service by killing his errant son. Come, Jedi. Let's dance.

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

ooc: I won't be able to post again till after 2 pm CST 6 hours from now.

Saber still ignited BC thrust forward. Pushing ahead faster than Geki's minimal force skills could detect he is behind him, then in front, then to his side faster than Geki could even imagine. Finally ending behind him BC parrys for Geki's neck. Missing as slightly as he thrust downward only catching the tip of his left shoulder blade.

You think your force skills are enough to destroy a Jedi Master and three knights?

Stepping back into a defensive BC stands.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

*Geki eyes to the two Jedi, every fibre of his being ready for action. The wounded shoulder troubles him little; already nanites are beginning to repair it.*

Mastery of the Force is not the be all and end all, Master Blckclone.

*Geki throws a small flash grenade on the floor, his mask lenses polarising automatically as the intense light flashes out. As the Jedi are distracted Geki turns and runs at Blckclone, his two carbine pistols out and blazing. The Jedi's knees shatter as heavy slugs slam into them, and as Geki reaches the Jedi master he holsters the blasters and slams his thumbs into the Wookiee's eyes. As the huge Jedi roars with pain Geki brings an armoured knee into his groin and flings him away. He activates his jetpack, still wary of the powerful Wookiee, and blasts away from his position, circling around behind Hale.*

This is between me and the whelp, Master Blckclone. You come near me again, I'll bequeath Prometheus to you with my dying breath.

Edited by Guest

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!