Primary Terrain: forests, grasslands, oceans

Points of Interest: the grand theater in Kovit

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: humans

Immigrated Species: none

Primary Language(s): Galactic Basic

Faction Affiliation: neutral

Defense Rating: level 2

JediRP Canon History: Trulalisians generally shun technology, preferring beasts of burden to landspeeders and such. It is a culture that puts a great value on the arts, and many of the best actors of both the Holonet and the stage have been trained on Trulalis. In the past, Trulalis has housed a Hutt base, as well as an Imperial/Sith base. The secret black-ops/vigilante group the Augury was formed here, but overall, the planet has mostly been a hive of Sith activity.

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

A ship, moved towards the planet and decended. Sweeping from behind to not be detected a small shuttle slid into a concealed forest and touched down. A tall man stepped out.

"Airleas, this is Trulalis, this is my home"

Airleas stepped next to him and looked out at the planet. It was beautiful. Looking up at him, she felt her face flush as his eyes met hers, without thinking she touched her hand to his face. She was almost surprised at the warmth of his skin on hers. Her mind was a mass of confusion and her thoughts random. Teach me, guide me, let me learn everything you have to offer. She made no move to pull her hand away, but waited for him to respond or push her away.

Airleas.jpg

Feeling the touch of her hand to his face Gerald felt emotions run through his head that he hadn't felt for many decades. His years played through in his mind, events flashing in his mind,, a swirling mix of love, hate and anger. His powers were strong he knew, but there were times he wished he had never been given the curse of the force. He was forced down a path he didn't want. He wanted to be on the stage, to touch the hearts of people. He thought he had been good, but it was his presence that drew people to him. That was when the emperor broke him, causing him to fall in the well of darkness. A well was what it is, he had tried climbing out, and had failed. He needed an audience. Yet, this girl, she seemed an audience of one. A glistening spike of light wedged between love and hate. The tip of a shining dagger nestled snuggly between the balances of the force.

"My dear, I want only your presence."

She slowly brought her hand down, letting her finger graze his chest as she did. She took a step off the ramp to stand on the earth of the planet and looked back at him and smiled.

"My presense is here. You need not want any longer." She looked around at the planet and the beauty of the nearby forrest. She could see the settlement not to far away. Her own planet was not this open. There were places that you could breathe, but nothing like this.

She bent down and grabbed a handful of dirt. Holding it in her hand, she closed her eyes and smelled the aroma of the forrest and earth as she let the dirt fall through her fingers. "This is your world?"

Airleas.jpg

This is my world, this is where I was raised. I was an actor once, could have been the best but things happen over time. It is fate, and contrary to much learning, fate is pre-destined and you cannot escape it. Reaching down he grasped Airleas' dirty hand, he drew her close and whispered...let me really show you this world.

They ran all afternoon through the woods, the forests and the villages until the sun was about to set. It seemed liquid as it danced upon the gently lapping waves. Reaching out the pair dove into the crystalline waters and swam...

After an after noon of running, the cool water was the perfect ending. Getting out of the water, she lay down on the beach and looked up into the sky. She felt wonderful, free, but questions kept running in her mind. What would Tares be saying now? What would her family think? She had always been the responsible one, the one that never did the wrong thing and was always there.

A shadow passed over her, and she looked up to see Gerald coming out of the water and sit next to her. "The water was beautiful, your world is beautiful. I could sit her forever and be perfectly happy."

Airleas.jpg

Airleas, the things we have experianced today are the things of my childhood, yet that is all they are. Reflections of the past. I once loved a girl and we sat not far from here in this same stature, full of exuberance and life. Call me jaded, but things are the way things are, and you and I are very diffrent people. For example, see that water there...

Gerald concentrated and pulled droplets from the waters. He made them fly this way and that...he then made them fly to Airleas and they flung about her body. With precise stroke Gerald threw the droplets with amazing spped at the ant crawling up Airleas' leg. For a second all was still and then the ant burst spilling water down her leg.

It is the way of things, life death, it is destined, no use fighting it.

Airleas sat up and pulled her knees up, she pushed her long hair out of her face and wrapped her arms around her legs. She had grown up in a much different world then this. Fast pasted, thrilling, and daring. The youngest of 13, and the only girl she learned quickly how to handle herself. She remembered going on runs with her father and older brothers, and never wondering what a peaceful slow life would be. She didn't realise that places like this existed, let alone were untouched by the outside galaxy. How could he have ever left this place? she wondered.

Putting her head down on her knees, "So, where is your family now? Where did you live?" She didn't want to be pushy, but she was very curious about everything about him. "What happened to the girl you loved? Where is she now?" She didn't know if he would answer, but she had to ask. Where has he been all this time? I have never heard of him before in the galaxy and he is so strong in the force.

Airleas.jpg

Family is a thing of the past, suns set and sons move on. Wives are killed by emperors and life has a way of striking you from behind. For awhile I was in the service of the Empire, hating it, which fueled my immersion in the dark side. Things happen that change people.

So for the past few years I've been floating from bar to bar searching for inspiration, and searching the great canvas of emotions for love laughter and beauty. I've found it is a road that has grown thicker then a planet in the Dagobah system.

I've ridden down that path looking and then a few rays of light began to fall and I struck down fellows at the smugglers moon until I was bathed in sunlight...

• 2 weeks later...

Watchful eyes grace the pressence of the wasteland of a planet. Pure hate fills emotions that cannot be spoken of, the emotions of hatred could never be described in words. It is best for one to imagine seeing their family murdered, and the feeling as you catch that murderer in the act, ironically enough, you seem to be holding a knife... the rage... the hate... the... darkness... It could turn a Lightsider dark... or even... a dead man... living.

Airleas goes about her life as if the past had never happened, living for the future, but never glancing to the past, to see what has made her what she is... for that, she will never be, all she can truly be.

Here, she stand, a half shell of what she formerly was, now, a tainted stain of a woman, not worthy of existance... her life would be taken, in all do time, but when, only one person knew. There was something much more deep, she had twisted the soul and heart of one man, in the name of the force... it would be damned if she did it again.

All along, she thinks of what her family would say, or what her former Master would say. Not for one brief moment did she think about what her former and late husband say... the husband that gave her so much, that she never even bothered to shed a tear for. Yes, what would her family say.... something along the lines that she was no better than a hooker, on the streets of Coruscant... she had stooped so low, to fall for a man, that slayed her brother.

Yes, her corrupted and tainted soul would surely pay... the price: existance. Tears of sorrow will soon turn to drops of blood.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Airleas's world suddenly rocked back and forth as if tremors were striking all over Trulalis. Suddenly she realized that it wasn't Trulalis shaking, but her, and that she had been dreaming. Her awakener's face was concealed, his only distinguishing feature was a plain dark green cloak that had seen alot of wear.*

It is time to leave, young one.

Airleas opened her eyes at the sound of the voice. She looked up, but the sun shone at the back of him and all she saw was the green cloak surrounding his face.

Sitting up, she looked around the place. She had no clue where she was or how she had gotten her. The last thing that she remembered was being on the Smuggler's moon and the sith...

"How...how did I get here, and who are you?"

Airleas.jpg

Airleas stood up and brushed off her pants. She looked at the man, "Trulalis? I don't think I have ever heard of it before. I gotta stop drinking at the Smugglers Moon." She almost felt drugged. She remembered some of the smugglers moon, but nothing after the Sith arrived. That was not good.

"How did that Sith do that to me?"

Airleas.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You don't need to know my name.

*With a gesture, Airleas falls to the ground and the man carries her aboard his ship. By the time she awakens, she will find herself on Coruscant, where finding transportation to where she needs to go will be a simple matter.*

• 4 weeks later...

Hale Akturus sits at a wooden table, drinking a tall glass of strange liquid. Sitting opposite Akturus is Andon Colos, the Jedi Knight's apprentice. Both Jedi are silent; a strange, somewhat peaceful aura surrounds the table. After several long minutes, Akturus reaches into the folds of his weathered cloak and produces several credits ”“ the Jedi Knight places them on the table, and rises. The two Jedi exit the small tavern, and make their way back to their ships. Akturus whistles to his astromech unit, and the little droid starts up the Jedi Knight's Jedi starfighter.

"It is time to continue your training, my apprentice. Back to Hoth for now, though I don't intend to stay there for long."

Waking from his sleep BC looks around. He only wonders where he is. He shakeshis head and gets up.

"I must get back to my Jedi."

With that he nods to Hale and gets in his Jedi Starfighter.

"We will go back together Hale."

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

*To Raynuk, it felt like a Star Destroyer had smashed into his head. Clutching his throbing head in agony with a few moans, he manages to roll over onto his back. Attempting to open his eyes only brings more pain and throbing inside the Sith's head, so he settles for laying there and squinting for a long time, trying to figure out what exactly had just happened. He remembered the power from the Valley, and then darkness.

After finnally getting the throbing to stop, Raynuk sat up with a grunt and looked around. He was in the middle of a large grassy pasture, which frankly sickened Raynuk*

"What the hell is this place? AND WHY IS IT SO HAPPY?!" He yelled to no one in particular.

He frowned and took another look around the pasture before rising to his feet and nearly fell back down from the dizzy feeling.

"Damn..whatever happened musta been a doozy..I feel like I've been in the Last Call downing drinks for a year..." He muttered.

Deciding to find somewhere less...happy...Raynuk starts walking out of the pasture as he pushed some buttons on his wrist.

"Hope my ship is still out there somewhere..."

About an hour later, the Ogariv II arrives from it's hidden location, and decends to the planet. After landing on the planet, and Raynuk walks to his ship and climbs aboard. Starting the ship up, Raynuk smirked and decended back into space to return home*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Airleas opened her eyes and sat up. She was near Hale and his apprentice and stood up to see Master Blckclone coming towards them. After hearing his words she went to him..."Master Blckclone, I would like to return with you to the Jedi to assist there. I feel that I could be a help to them and you."

Airleas.jpg

Hale Akturus climbs into his Jedi starfighter as his astromech droid plugs in the coordinates for Hoth. Not far away, Andon Colos climbs into his A-Wing and starts it up. Akturus nods to his two former masters ”“ BLCKCLONE and Airleas Lianahan ”“ as the canopy of his starfighter closes. Moments later the starfighter was climbing up into space.

The Jedi starfighter connects with the nearest hyperspace ring, but does not immediately go into lightspeed - Akturus waits for his fellow Jedi.

Garet awoke. It had all seemed like a nightmare, but with his Trandoshan hormones influencing his thought once again, the fear had been replaced with anger. That the Great Ar-Pharazon should betray his own Order. Garet remembered only part of what happened, but it was gradually coming back.

There is only one person who can give me guidance now. I shall return to you Master.

Garet called the Gamit Gun, and in a few hours he was on his way to Mimban.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Ara woke up to birds chirping and a bright blue sky above her. She quickly stood up and looked around her. All felt right in the force here, but she could remember still the feelings of Nhagathul...

She patted her sides and checked her weapons. Lightsaber...knives...small backpack...

"Check! I'm all here..." Ara cricked her neck, which gave a loud pop. "...albeit a tad worse for the wear."

She sighed. "Nhagathul...and of course he'd be behind it. He's always up to something..."

Turning her mind to happier things, she gave a small grin.

I suppose I should go back to the Jedi, even if most of them do not want me there. I wonder how Xel's doing with his training...

She grabbed the ship that she and Hou-Jo had used to get to the Valley and set it for Hoth. She'd send the ship back by auto pilot when she was done with it, for whenever--and where ever--Hou-Jo woke up.

She flew out of the planet's atmosphere and set in for a long ride to Hoth.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!