Sullust

Tarrian Skywalker

A heavily armed and armored transport emerges out of hyperspace ”“ riding piggy-back to the transport is another ship, Rane Scando's personal ship, the Last One Standing. The first of the reinforcements had arrived. With all available power routed to the deflector shields, the transport immediately rockets towards the heavily damaged Galactica. As the transport nears the Galactica, Scando orders the officers aboard the transport to fire at the surrounding Imperial vessels ”“ as several large umbilical tunnels reach out from the transport and attach to passage hatches on the side of the Galactica, fire from both turbo-laser batteries and heavy ion cannons ring out to meet the Zeus, and the other Imperial vessels.

"We've got to protect the Vice Admiral. Garrison A, you will follow me to the bridge. Garrisons B through E, you will secure the bulk of the Galactica, and offer assistance to those in need. We move now!"

The Mandalorian bounty hunter, followed by the heavily armed and armored Garrison A, moves towards the bridge of the Galactica. It takes them several long minutes to reach there ”“ when they arrive, Scando immediately heads to the side of Forn Dodonna, Vice Admiral of the Rebellion.

"I have been ordered by Ganelon of Seneferia to protect you at all costs."

((OOC: Thanks, guys, for waiting until I was gone and unable to react properly... ))

On the world of Sullust, the Self-Defence Force still being trained rigorously by Colonel Harriman, went into action against the remaining Imperial insurgents. Though their Marine training was still incomplete, the native Sullustans knew enough of their home world and of the weapons they weilded that they were able to trap and cut off the scattered bands of Stormtroopers and Imperial officers within hours of the reported uprisings and incursions from their former bases. Any Imperials that managed to escape were sure to die of starvation in the many subterranean tunnels of Sullust.

Meanwhile, the factories as SorroSuub had been working overtime to repair the Rebel starfighters that the remaining Alliance capital ships could not handle. By the time the Imperial capital ships had arrived on the scene in an attempt to retake the liberated world, the Alliance starfighter strength was nearly complete, despite the loss of their motherships. As had happened before, they pounced onto the Imperial starfighters and capital ships with a vengence, and soon the Imperial TIE Defender squadrons were cut in half.

The three Skipjack squadrons had, remarkably, avoided loss in the first battle. And seeing that the Galactica, the Mediator-class cruiser that carried the flag of their leader and inspiration, was under heavy attack, they pounced like a dire kath hound onto the Zeus, the Imperial flagship that was still pouring laserfire into the flagship. Firing barrages of expertly-calculated Nova Flares into the Super-class star destroyer's shields, the Blastboats of Skipjack 1 and 2 soon had the vessel's outer defenses completely drained, but with the loss of seven of their numbers. Tearing away to set up another attack run, the remaining ships peeled off wildly, desperately avoiding the coherant laser beams aimed their way.

It was at that moment that Skipjack 3 siezed the opportunity offered by the now-distracted Imperial gunners. With the SSD's shields depleted, the twelve heavily-armed fighters poured everything they had into the Zeus' bridge, in one tremendus alpha-strike. The massed volley of proton torpedoes, concussion missiles, ion cannons, and turbolasers smashed into the command tower, but the last man in Skipjack 3 was unable to pull out in time. Yelling "For the Alliance!" at the top of his voice, he smashed headlong into the command bridge. At once, the many systems of the Super-class star destroyer flickered and died, and the vessel was dead in space, her command crew wiped out to a man.

Once the Super Star Destroyer was rendered moot, the Blastboats turned their attention to the remaining Imperial capital ships. They had been trained extensively and expertly by their former leader, Forn Dodonna, in the art of bringing down Imperial star destroyers, and they had not disappointed her. Pulling together what remained of the Alliance's starfighters, they continued to assail the three remaining Imperial ships, taking down TIEs all the way as they bombarded the enemy capitals.

On the bridge of the Galactica, Vice-Admiral Dodonna noted the appearance of the Mandalorian Rane Scando. Quite apart from being surprised at his entrance and proclamation of pretection, Forn was pleased. Security had already informed her of the appearance of the unknown antagonist lurking in the Galactica's bowels, but it didn't take a genius to put together what clues were available. Vladimir Faust had chosen to pay his dues to whomever was filling his purse.

The broadsides from the Zeus had halted by now, so the immediate danger of destruction from without was over. A distress call had been sent to Alliance command by now, and it was only a matter of time before they arrived. But there still remained a threat from within, and if it wasn't dealt with soon, the Vice-Admiral might as well forget ever seeing Borleias again. She turned to Rane, nodding grimly.

"I made my name in the stars, behind the stick of a starfighter, Mr. Scando, but I'm no slouch on foot." She grabbed a blaster rifle from a nearby weapons locker. "And my droid, HD-56, isn't half-bad either."

At these words, a red, vaguely humanoid robot clanked into view behind the Vice-Admiral. The droid was loaded for bear, bearing a heavy-duty vibrosword, a pair of slugthrowers, a pair of disruptor pistols, and a portable rocket launcher. If droids could make faces, HD-56 would surely be grinning in a manner that might resemble the way a certain folk hero killed a bear -- by grinning it to death. "I hope that whatever meatbag dares to attack the Vice-Admiral has his cloning insurance paid up," the droid said in a raspy sneer.

"Somehow, I don't think the bridge is the safest place at this moment," Forn said to Rane in a concerned voice. "I don't like being cornered..."

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

"The Emperor has made a critical error, and the time for our

attack has come..." Mon Mothma, Return of the Jedi

The Galans Pride arrives in the Sullustian system. Quickly spotting the rebel signature of the Galactica, the massive ship heads directly for the Imperial Interdictor and its two cohorts confronting the damaged ship.

Releasing its seemingly endless fighter squadrons the ship opens up fire on the interdictor.

Black aboard the bridge of the Galans Pride sends a com to Forn and Rane encrypted.

--Board all available craft, and report to the Galans Pride, unless you believe you would be able to salvage it and jump back to Gala. I will open up my gravity well projectors.--

End transmission

With that a massive gravity well field is set up as the Galans Pride positions herself between the wounded Galactica. Beginning to take massive fire from the three star destroyers Black calls for all fighters to bare down with proton torpedoes on the three ships.

Instantly the fighters turn towards the ships, as the Galans Pride shield are severly lowered by the second.

AdBlack.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

"Never tell me the odds!"

The Mandalorian bounty hunter, now clearly a Rebel agent, listens to the message from the Admiral, and then turns back to the woman he had been ordered to protect.

"Well isn't this fun. The way I see it, Vice Admiral, we can take the transport I brought the troopers in, or my ship. I suggest we go in the Last One Standing ”“ she is one of the fastest and best protected ships in the galaxy, plus, we may be able to take out a few Imperial ships as we go."

A few of the troopers keep alert eyes trained on the bridge's huge view-shield, weary that the Imperials might try a mad suicide run. Yet another trooper states at the Vice Admiral's droid, which was quite impressive.

Forn turns to Rane, emotionless beneath his Mandalorian helmet. Though the Imperials were being held at bay by the combined weight of the Rebel starfighters, reinforced by the Galan's Pride and its own very large compliment, the Galactica was still being pounded by the occasional laser blasts from scattered TIE squadrons. It was clear to the Vice-Admiral that the ship would not survive, much less be of any use if they managed to get away. But there was still a use for her.

"Very well, we go in the Last One Standing," Forn said briskly. She then began to bark orders to the bridge crew. "Helm, set the autopilot to track, head for and ram the Imperial interdictor cruiser. Comm, send out the evacuation order to all hands, and recall the Skipjacks. We'll need them to cover our escape."

--comm to Officer Black--

"Looks like we go with you."

--end comm--

In a flurry of activity, the Vice-Admiral's orders were carried out. After seeing to their orders, the helmsman and communications officers joined the rest of the bridge crew, followed by Rane and Forn, towards the escape transports. As she left the bridge, Forn couldn't help but wonder why the Black Sun ships had cut out like that -- no doubt they were intent on saving their own skins, but still... A distant blast and the faintly rocking deck brought her back to the present situation -- they still had to get off the ship.

Outside, the Skipjacks broke away from the three other Imperial star destroyers. In their repeated runs, the squadrons had lost another three of their number, but combined with the damage being inflicted by the influx of reinforcements, the three ships had taken a terriffic pounding. Though they were confident that one more run could lick the threat, the remaining Blastboat pilots obeyed the recall order, and began buzzing about the Galactica's pockmarked hull, picking off TIEs as they attempted to intercept the escape transports.

Several of the Marines in the hanger, though, were keeping a close eye on who entered the transports. Faust was still on the loose, and he may try to sneak aboard one of the ships in order to inflict more damage.

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

Black stood on the bridge watching bother the Galactica continuely take damage from the tie squadrons. All the fighters in the rebellion had learned the tactics and marking of the kitana squadrons. Black had no worries of a ship getting through the Galans Pride shields even though they were taking damage.

The Interdictor Star Destroyers shield read to be at 5% as the Imperial IIs read 16% and 35% respectively. Black did not wish to turn this into a fullscale assault against a whole entire fleet, and was not going to give the imperials time to bring reinforcements.

Examining a combat station near him he was brought a report from an ensign on the bridge. Without fighter support, the Galans Pride could make the jump. A call was issued to all remaining fighters to return to their bays.

The Galans Pride unleashed its ion cannons on the star destroyers to disable them for the short time it would need to lower its shields and allow the fighters into the docking bays.

Within a few minutes all fighters were docked. A colonel ran up to Black to give him a specific report. He was out of breath. Black wished to make sure Forn and Rane were two of the escapies. This soldier gave him the news that made him smile. Forn and Rane were safely aboard with the Galacticas crew as well as Ranes Commandos.

All crew aboard the three SD took one final volley from the Galans Pride guns to keep them at bay. Shields almost completely to zero on the massive cruiser, Tie Fighters continued to make straffing runs on her.

So much for an innaugural battle Black thought to himself with a small chuckle. With that the coordinates were set to dock up with rest of the fleet. Gravity wells turned off, the massive ship shot its last volley of turbolaser fire at the Galactica to destroy it, as the Vice-Admiral looked on saddened.

The Galactica destroyed, the Galans Pride winked into hyperspace.

AdBlack.jpg

((((First off, you captured the planet in say ten days RP-time. Ships are not something built in that short a period of time, regardless of your productivity level or what not, considering the factories would have to be retooled for they were the ones the Empire was just using and what not. Second, odd to think a threat from without could knock out one entire SSD, but it takes me usually three posts to 'fairly' take down one of your's, not to mention the shields of another three SDs, which were unscathed. But you know what, that's cool, we can play your way. By the way, how exactly does a ship without engines much less any other form of propulsion or operational energy source at all, manage to 'track' or 'ram' anything, much less move? You'd have to have been moving first, momentum, I'd understand. You were basically being pounded in the opposing direction, dead in the water. But I'm done ranting. Have at it. But if you can do it, so can I...

And to boot... you aren't gonna post a counter attack and not let me respond. Sean had ample time, and posted an arseload. You too. Cut me some slack here. Don't give me that ****!))))

The Zeus exploded in fiery glory and as she drifted, she manages to position herself, attracted to her fellow scrapheap, the Galactica. Before long, the two vessels collide and explode in a series of crimson fireworks only rivaled by the geyser of blood when a jugular artery is severed all too rapidly... But the Empire was built on a Command Structure where there was always another person to report to... and thus the Imperial war effort just continued unabated, Admiral Phillep's unfortunate demise, aside.

The Apollo had suffered the worst of the damage by far, it's shields were cut down to mere shadows of their former strength and the weakest of the ships in the rather small battle formation. Her engines whining under the pressure and the armor that covered her was breaking at seams. Portions of the durasteel debris severed and flying into the vacuum of space only to be met by those poor souls who clung to them in the oxygen-less expanse, their faces frozen in pure terror.

Nevertheless, an opponent will cling to dear life, however long she lasts and that the Apollo did. But why would the Admiral call for an Interdictor, what purpose would she have in a battle the Admiral had lost so rapidly? None, if the Rebels were going to cover themselves with their own Interdictor... and thus it would drain the reactor core of the ship, so instead, the Apollo released a barrage of its own Concussion Missiles onto the Galan's Pride.

While the remaining Imperial II Star Destroyers, the Hephaestus and the Hera were significantly better off. Shields were at a sixty-five percent on the Hephaestus and it's armor, almost without a scratch, while the Hera was at a better eighty percent shields and near perfect armor. Only a few scorch marks across her bow...

The three ships released in unison a barrage of Ion Cannon fire and Turbolaser fire... and a pair of the Empire's special missiles, exploding with no impact to shields or armor, penetrating the armor at the molecular level. Reports within the Galan's Pride of a nefarious blue 'energy' field for there is no other way to describe Neutron-bombardment. Until the sweet silence of death engulfed the Crew quarters that were struck. The TIE Defenders, the most agile and most maneuverable ships in all the Galactic Imperium and the Rebel rodents, were not so severely outmatched as thought previously...

Scores of them, appeared, almost like spores hurled from the bellies of the Beasts and in dispersed flights... where no Rebel gunners could catch them, began to gun down the retreating Skipjacks.

Other groups took aim at a number of the umbilicals attaching the transport to the dying Galactica.

And more of the confusing missiles took aim towards Sullust, aimed at the former locations of the former Imperial installation, now crawling with Rebel Troopers claiming false victory... Including the great, now Late, Colonel Harriman. A blue sphere engulfing the Rebel Marines and leaving a clean, sterile, lifeless plain in its wake. Leaving only inorganic matter... as a token of Imperial efficiency.

A number of the native Turncoat Sullustans died along with the Rebels and those Imperials unfortunate enough to escape... Thus that did however, took the arms from the fallen Rebels when they returned to the clean and sterile location. Taking up arms, the insurgents moved and dispersed farther and farther across, picking off overly eager Rebel patrols.

Yet more Concussion and Neutron missiles rocked and battered the physical components of the Galan's Pride while Turbolasers battered her comprehensively and Ion Batteries ate away at what lingered of her shields. Blue streaks of energy slammed against her body when the shields gave way, severing large portions electronically unwieldy. Random power failures struck the ship, some portions losing artificial gravity, by pure happenstance, the rather volatile armory... A few thermal detonators collided and a few Rebels and the blast door surrounding the room were crippled.

It was a dark symphony of bloodshed, tears and cleanliness. Becoming silent as Death at times and then resuming with the clatter of bombardment, merciless and never-ceasing.

Edited by Guest

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

The Last One Standing, not having docked with the Rebel fighters on the larger Rebel cruiser, rockets away from the exploding Galactica. As the huge Rebel ship explodes, Rane Scando turns to the Vice Admiral, who was seated at the controls next to him. Scando nods.

"Well, wasn't that fun? Worth a few extra credits, at least. No?"

((Space thread...))

Racing out on his ship just ahead of the explosions, Johannes leaps into his ship, going into a durasteel shaking take off. A giant fireball marks his passage as the Galactica goes down in flames.

"No good **** **** **** Imperial ****ers!!!!!" he screams into his comm as he tears out, raining death down on unsuspecting TIEs in his frantic dash to reunite with the rebel fleet. Landing on the Galan's Pride with the rest of the rebel fighters, he limps out of his ship at his slow, steady pace.

"Where in Sam-hill is the person in charge of this operation and what the **** just happened on that ship back there? I was out boozing and seemed to have slipped out and the next thing I know the whole dad-burm thing has gone up in a heaping pile of smoke and everyone's screaming about that some high and mighty bounty hunter on the loose!" he screams into a general comm through his life suit. "If he hit the Galactica he's probably already here!"

Seemingly frantic, Johannes stumbles his way into a near run, conscious of his limp, making for the beseiged bridge of the Galan's Pride. "Dammit! Outta my way son. I need to see Admiral Black," he shouts, pushing past a disheveled officer. "Tell him Lieutenant Berlioz needs to a' see him at once. I think I know what their next move is!"

Death and destruction were nothing new to Bles Trium or any Doshan for that matter.

Bles smiles an eerie grin as he niotices all lights shut down in the Galactica. The Dioshan reaches out and rips apart two bars holding him and he strides out. His ship was a bust so he needed a new one. He sees a small B-Wing fighter and decides to make it his own.

The Doshan hops into the fighter and speeds out of the hangar.

"This is not my fight."

Bles pulls oin the hyper drive and eneters lightspeed.

Darth-Garou.jpg

((Yes, I have all the permissions...))

Deep underground, a secret Imperial project finally is activated. A single spaarti cloning cylinder in a room of durasteel houses something that is very precious to the empire, a clone. But not just any clone. It was grown as a child would have been, having no enhancements or flash imprinting, no growth stimulators. Those factors were all left up to fate. Of course, the force hand it's hands deep in the pockets of fate, almost like an intimate affair that must not be made known and yet is.

Er'uue Nit'suj stepped out of the cylinder, his only memories being that of instructions on his first actions for the Empire, who he was and what his purpose was, and the current location of the Sith training academy, as currently known by the Empire itself.

His eyes hurt as he looked around, of course, this was the first time he'd ever used them. The only things in the room for him was a single holoprojector and some clothing. Immediately, he put on the clothing, having finally caught the cold room temperature. He snagged the holoprojector, a holographic map popping into existence. It was a map to a ship, and also showed the way out. Clever. The Imperials had this place cloaked and shielded, and also air-locked. Er'uue smiled. He must have been very important to them.

He made his way to the ship, two things in his mind. What he would call himself, and the location of the Sith academy. He hit the Imperial comm frequency as soon as he was in orbit, only one word transmitted.

"Destruct"

He watched as an orange plume erupted on the planet's surface, erasing any evidence he was ever there. A name finally came to him as he hit the hyperspace lever, and reverbrated through the surrounding area as he shot into nothingness...

Malice...

A lot had happened in and around the world of Sullust in the aftermath of the space battles that had been fought there. Though the Rebellion held a strong alliance with the native Sullustans, the position of the world and its population was rather a tenuous one. But when the highly-encrypted and untraceable comm from Vice-Admiral Forn Dodonna finally came ((bearing a code-clearance only she knows)), that would soon be rectified. The factories of the SorroSuub Corporation, through some miracle of the Force, had escaped damage in the liberating assault and later rematch of the two galactic powers, and once the massive order being put in by the Alliance was complete, the planet's safety would be a given.

But not everything was to be space-based. In the time since Sullust had been freed from the Imperial jackboot, the fifteen thousand members of the Self-Defence Force had been fully trained and armed. Colonel Harriman, however, had been "marooned", and would not be leaving any time soon. This didn't bother him, though, as he was perfectly content to use the time he had to turn his new army into a highly-efficient force capable of holding off any kind of ground-based assault. In addition to the troops at his command, the Sullustans had built several planetary ion cannons and turbolaser batteries, using camouflage techniques much more advanced then what the Imperials had considered, in their arrogance, to be sufficient. Even if given a month to search, it was doubtful that anyone in the known galaxy would have been able to spot the new defences from orbit.

As all of the groundwork was being laid, SorroSuub was extremely busy retooling their factories in order to become, quite literally, the Arsenal of Democracy. And what was more, the Empire had not a clue what was going on, having withdrawn their battered forces. Those Imperials still on the ground had either long since surrendered, or had run out of supplies and died, but in either case, their potential interference had been rendered moot.

((OOC: Basically, we're here to stay, and there's nothing you can do about it short of sicking a Death Star on us.))

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

A commincae from the Admiral of the rebellion reaches the ears of the Sullustian embassador. Rerouted several times and in heavy encryption and untraceable, the transmission must be run through rebel translators to authenticate and decrypt it.

--Transmission

Black is dressed in his red admirals uniform, and clean shaven for once stands at attention.

"Dear embassador, I hope that this message finds you well. I am gracious for your support the rebellion, and accomodation of our personel. No doubt you've received allocations from our meager funds for compensation for any damage we caused in the attack. The rebellion will have the final say sir. Good day."

With the short message, Black gives a small solemn bow as the message flickers out of sight.

AdBlack.jpg

Yet more time had passed since the Rebellion had made contact with the world of Sullust, placing orders and forwarding funds that would not only secure the freedom of this world, but the liberation of many more that were still under the thumb of the Empire. The ruling body of Sullust had eagerly taken up the slogan of "The Arsenal of Democracy", and as such, the recent allocation of funds by the Rebel Alliance Admiral Black had gone directly to the procurement of war material for the cause. And finally, the extensively retooled and re-equipped factories at SorroSuub began to put out tangible results.

And boy, did they ever...

At the time of Admiral Black's transmission, the sum total of factory output stood thusly:

((Keep in mind, this is an entire planet dedicating itself to war production))

36 GAT-12j Skipray Blastboats

96 B-wing/E starfighters

96 A-wing starfighters

96 E-wing Type B starfighters

96 X-wing XJ3 starfighters

48 K-wing bombers

6 Golan III defense platforms

And partial completion of a Defender-class star destroyer. Along with the thirty-six Skipray Blastboats, and with the exception of the K-wings, half of what had been currently manufactured would be sent directly to the Rebel Alliance fleet, manned by Sullustan personnel direct from Colonel Harriman's Self-Defense Force. It would be his task to remain behind, not only to train more replacements, but also to serve as the permenant Alliance representative, and in case of attack, the leader of the millitary defensive effort. His adjutant, a man named Narkon, would see to the delivery of the allocated equipment. And the factories would not stop there.

The Golans that would not remain behind to defend the factoy world had been secured to towships, and along with the two hundred and twenty eight starfighters, they entered hyperspace, bound for a secret location given to them by the Alliance.

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

((OOC: Kirana Sunrider had posted ordering this ship last Tuesday, but of course, it was lost in the hacking. So we'll assume the order was already posted.))

Though they did not posess the keen eye for details, nor the asthetic sense that the shipwrights at Mon Calamari had, the Sullustan factories and shipyards were capable of producing a Mediator-class warship to the same exacting standsrds of technical complexity, reliability, and power. Though this warship would be every bit as capable as any other of its class produced by the original designers, her edges were distinctly hardened, and her decks, compartments, and corridors were more Imperial-esque then what most in the Alliance would be used to. But this mattered little, as the vessel would be crewed almost exclusively by Sullustans.

The ship would bear the name Sullustan Arsenal, in keeping with that world's pledge to the Alliance in men and technology. In payment for this ship, the factories and employees would recieve precious materials mined from Rebel-controlled worlds that would be worth many credits once the war was won...and this payment was extended for all the services, men, and material that they had supplied thus far. Yet more would be needed, that much was for sure...

After a few days of space trials, the warship and its starfighters were declared war-worthy, and the lot was sent off to rendezvous with the Rebel Alliance starfleet gathered at Hypori, taking a roundabout and untraceable route as she went. All the while, her crew and pilots would be running computer combat simulations, while her compliment of Marines, taken from the Self-Defence Forces, would train in the gyms and hanger decks of the Mediator-class star cruiser. When they arrived, they would take part in the wargames that, even then, were continuing unabated.

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Disguised quite effectively as a harmless meteorite as it enters the atmosphere, the probe droid begins its assignment and impacts upon the surface of the planet, extracting itself to provide ample reconnaissance without further detection due to its small size. From a specially-tuned antenna, it begins to send out trace bursts of information to be piggybacked on local HoloNet transmissions. It bears no markings of any kind, and is equipped to handle all terrain, even underwater.

In the darkness we may lurk,

Ever eager for dirty work,

Try to find us if you dare,

But danger lurks, be warned, beware!

Disguised quite effectively as a harmless meteorite as it enters the atmosphere, the probe droid begins its assignment and impacts upon the surface of the planet, extracting itself to provide ample reconnaissance without further detection due to its small size. From a specially-tuned antenna, it begins to send out trace bursts of information to be piggybacked on local HoloNet transmissions. It bears no markings of any kind, and is equipped to handle all terrain, even underwater.

Spaming...nulled.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Forn posted this in the space thread a while back

A highly-encrypted and untraceable order comes in for the factory-world to produce a new Interdictor-class cruiser for the Rebel Alliance starfleet. Based on the Defender-class chassis, it will have approximately 75% of the normal vessel's firepower and starfighter capacity, will be approximately 25% larger then the standard Defender-class to accommodate the gravity-well generators, and will require about 33% more crew-members. The factory gives an estimated time of completion of one week, with an extra day to plan for and outfit the vessel's modifications.

---

The new Interdictor was pronounced ready for deployment and also diverted to the Jedi at Haruun Kal.

A new order was sent also to replace the ships lost to the Open Sky splinter group.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

• 2 months later...

the Exsphere flashed out of hyperspace and immidiatly headed for the planet called Sullust.

Moric Thian sat in the pilot seat while Tashkri slept in the co-pilot's chair. The younger Sith Lord sat absentmindedly stroking his lightsaber. It was his prize, his trophy. Most Sith made their own lightsabers, but Moric aquired his another away. It was formally a Jedi's weapon, made from the pureness of his heart. But now it will be used for a dark one's bidding. The irony was intoxicating.

He landed his ship upon the surface of Sullust. The ship rocked slightly as it touched the ground. Tashkri's eyes shot open upon the slight vibration.

"We're here," Moric said before Tashkri could speak. Moric headed down the enterance ramp of his ship and waited for Tashkri to follow. He had a bad feeling about this.

moric.jpg

"I don't know," Moric said with a shake of his head. "Tzeentch said something about knowledge being here. Apparently we are supposed to find it and report back to the Archserpent."

Moric sighed as he took in a big whiff of air. It was denser than usual. It would take a little while to get used to it. They were probably going to be here for a while. "I just wish Tzeentch gave us a little more to work with..."

Just as the Sith Lord finished speaking, another ship some 100 meters away came into view. The vessel landed softly and a sleek yet elegant looking woman emerged. She immediately headed toward Moric and Tashkri and looked at them as if she knew them. She took a seat on the ground, never taking her eyes off of the two.

Moric exchanged glances with Tashkri and them approached the woman, returning her confidant gaze. He kept a hand over his tunic where his lightsaber was hidden, just in case.

"Who are you?" Moric wasted no time with formalities.

moric.jpg

Standing up slowly, morgana laughed at the two

"If either of you touch me, you will have problems. My name is morgana. I would imagine you are both here because of my father, tzeentch. We are to wait here for our mentor, tutor or whatever you would like to call it."

With a glint in her eye, she watched the looks of confidence in the mens eyes turn into a very different look, as they realised exactly who she was. Laughing once again, of pure amusement, she sat down and fell quiet

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Moric's look of confidence suddenly turned into a look of confusion.

"Whoa, who said anything about touching you? I just wanted to know who you were." Moric took a deep breath, counting to ten in his mind. Perhaps he was going to have to deal with more than just dense atmosphere on this trip.

"So your the doughter of Tzeentch eh? We were sent by your father to find some kind of knowledge. Do you know of any secret knowledge here?" Before Morgana could answer, Moric shot another question at her, he was getting a little impacient. "And who is this mentor anyway?"

moric.jpg

Without answering, she stood up, and walked over to a patch of poweder ash. Carefully, she drew a circle, and then turned to moric.

"Id stand in the circle if i were you. It will be coming soon, and things will be alot worse if your not inside the circle. I dont think it likes sith too much, and from the look of you your not a master."

Turning to Tashkri, she said

"You should be fine. I take it your the master here. I dont think you will have any troubles."

A flash came from a distance from the planet, and a small star fighter came hurtling towards Sullust. Its engines were struggling under the pressure of the speed. The pilot Dace Endac, could here its seals and armour creaking. Now he wished he hadn't taken the short cut through the astroid field. He was closing in on the planet, when his engines cut out, and he went hurtling into the atmosphere of the planet. He saw a flat spot of terrain below him and prepared for a crash landing. 3...2....1 Dace thought as he was about to touch down. Then he heard a thud as he pounded the surface and skidded to a halt. He saw a few cracks here and there. But he should be able to patch it up. He knew the Sullustans here.

He disembarked the ship and looked on the surface. There was to volcanos spurting out lava at great forces infront of him. Behind the seemed to be a deep gorge with a pit of black at the bottom. To the east, there was another gorge less deep, but more wide so the other end was blured by the heat of the planet.. So it seemed the only other way would be west, which looke to be a wide open desert with few signs of life. But before he did this, he sent out a distress signal with his ship to any nearby ships, hoping they would not be hostile. Then he set out west, leaving a holo-pad in his ship if anyone found it to know where he went, incase they could help him.

Moric's look of confusion suddenly intensified as Morgana traced the circle into the ashes. What did this have to do with secret knowledge?

Sensing no deception through the Force, Moric walked into the newly created circle. "What does this have to do with anything?"

moric.jpg