Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

Yue looked at the man. He was taken by surpise, but gathered himself and answered.

"Why actally yes there is, my name is Yue. Before we go any further might I inquire about who you are, if you do not mind?"

Life is what you make it

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

"Well Calen, I just came from courrsant and I found somthing that might intrest you."

I reached into my bag and pulled out the light saber and showed him.

"This was given to me by a bartender who told me that this light saber belonged to my father. My question to you now is, can you help me figure out to who it belonged?"

Life is only what you make it

"Well the bartender did not say much other than that my father was a jedi, and that my mother was a Imp office who was a princess descended from a sentor before its collapse. The only other thing he said was that I would find my next clue on Naboo. Im sorry but that is all he said."

life is only what you make it

*Delita pulled his ship out of hyperspace, and prepared to land. His new life, will begin here... he approached the entrance. he was approached by someone*

"Hello, i'd very much like to become a jedi apprentice of someone if that isn't entirely possible"

Delita.jpg

accept the challenges so you can feel the exhiliration of victory
-General George S. Patton

Above the skies of Borleias, a sleek ship came out of hyperspace with a flicker of psuedomotion, heading down towards the surface of the planet.

It stopped approximately 20km short of the atmosphere, and sent out a comm to the Jedi Dojo below.

"This is Mike Attard, bounty hunter. I have been hired to protect you from The Empire and the Sith, for the time being."

BHMikebanner1.jpg

-Comm to Bounty Hunter Mike-

"I'm having it arranged that a number of golden chests I raided with Barohm Zar from the Royal Treasuries of Dantooine will be sent to you. Their value is priceless. You'll be richer than God.

Now remember. I am paying you so much because I want every Jedi on that planet dead. Happy Hunting."

-End Comm-

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

There was little conflict in Mike once he recieved the comm. After all, this was a better deal. Several priceless items from a powerful Sith Lord, and the added notches to his record, as opposed to playing babysitter to a bunch of Jedi. It was no contest.

Pausing a moment to send a comm to Kheldar informing him, respectfully, of the end of their deal. He then sent a second comm, this time to the Surface of Borleias, to the Jedi Dojo.

"I have just recieved a better offer. Prepare to die"

Then, angling the Shadow Strike towards the dojo, he opened up the engines and engaged the shields, the ship screaming down towards the surface at an unbelievable speed. Once inside the atmosphere, he began to decellerate, and, once he found a suitable speed, he reached over to his left, hitting a few keys and priming his Diamond Boron Missiles and Proton Torpedoes. Reaching out with his thoughts, he focused on the beings within the training centre, who would be atomized in mere moments. If any of them attempted to launch a counter attack, he would know.

With a gentle push on his control yoke, he pointed the nose of the craft towards the main target. The Jedi Dojo, and fired

Four projectiles streaked forth from the Strike, all heading towards the building housing tomorrows Jedi. The subsequent, and inevitable, explosions would completely obliterate anything and anyone in or around the dojo.

Death had came to Borleias,

BHMikebanner1.jpg

*As the Bounty Hunter rains death upon the Jedi, a single SEED transport re-enters realspace. Several dozen drop capsules rocket from the ship, gaining a terrifying amoutn of speed entering the atmposhere. Air brakes screech at the atmosphere as the capsules reach their desination; they are deployed several kilometres around the dojo. They open and disgorge their cargo; approximately one hundred vornskyrs, starved for days; very hungy, very deadly, and very, very annoyed.

The vornskyrs sense their prey, the Force-wielders. They move in the direction of the Dojo, seeking Jedi as they go.*

Isolder shot to his feet as he felt the darkness descend over the Jedi planet. He threw on his robes and ran for the exit, his caelestum drawn. He dashed into the forest as the reign of death began. As he ran several vornskyrs leaped from the undergrowth seeking his throat. The caelestrum cut them down with ease. But Isolder knew there was no chance he could escape with the presences he felt from above.

The only chance is to cover my escape, and that of anyone else still here.

Prince Isolder's eyes turned white as he halted. The vornskyrs that had followed him gathered around snarling. Suddenly the sky above the hunter's starships turned dark. Day was completely cut off the area turning pitch black. The wind began to swirl as a great storm took over the area around the Jedi Dojo. Winds and lighting sought to tear the ships of Mike and the others to pieces. Isolder's blazing eyes returned to normal, and his caelestrum sought the vornskyrs. He activated his comlink. The Final Flash took off from its hiding place, and began to fly low just above the trees.

OOC: Ok, that's a low level Blademaster power Chad told me about. If it's no longer legal under the RP, that's cool, I don't know if the rules of changed about Blademasters.

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

*as all this fighting took place, Delita just watched in amazement*

"this is great for a first day... better head inside"

*he pulled out his blaster and headed inside the temple. running down random corridors trying to find a suitable spot for defence. seeing how his shuttle was OUTSIDE and he was INSIDE he provided little help for the time being... still, he attempted all he could.*

Delita.jpg

Exiting hyperspace over Borleais BC made his way to the ground. Landing just outside the Dojo BC could sense the death in the air. Moving quickly BC force ran towards what he felt was Prince Isolder. He had met him in the past and was happy to see him here already defending the Dojo.

And then there were two. Together we will finish off these dogs.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

The League of Shadows

*The vornskyrs close in, snarling at the two Jedi. As they edge nearer they feel, through their instinctive Force connection, the power of the tall hairy one. They cower, whimpering, and edge around.

As they do so a single member of their pack has slunk behind the smaller of the two, and crouches, readying himself.

He launches at the Jedi, his teeth sinking into Isolder's upper back. As the Jedi screams in pain, the others feel his weakness and take advantage of the lapse in concentration. Six vornskyrs leap forward, teeth glistening with saliva, to finish off Isolder...*

The rebel contigent arrives above Gala to hardly any resistance. The fleet creates a planetary perimeter with all ships able to help one another if need.

Aboard the Galans Pride, Black sends a personal communicae to Rane Scando.

--Lead your troops against those who wish to supplant the Jedi. May the force be with your bounty hunter. I will double your final pay if you come through on this mission.

--End com.

AdBlack.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

"Never tell me the odds!"

BC screamed to the hopefuls in the area.

Get outside now!!!

The chain with a clasp hand on the end extended from BC. Throwing it clasped the vornskyrs one by one. Pulling them towards him, as he clasped them, they welped in pain, as they were pulled towards BC they saw there end. Their end came through the tip of a saber to the face. After neutralizing the dozens that had begun attacking Isolder BC knelt.

The energy blast was enormous. As BC knelt the power around him and the force around him collided, heating... The cells and molecules began slamming together controlled by the force. BC's arms were outstretched and touching on the wrists as he knelt over. Like the birth of a star the fusion of molecules had started a chain raction. It exploded outwards still controlled by the force it left the Jedi and light siders unharmd as it spread. The impending result was the gruesome death of dozens of the vornskyrs within the area. Rising slowly BC regained his composure and re-ignited his saber. Waiting...

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

The League of Shadows

Entering realspace above the planet Borleais the Shatterpoint scanned the area for any hostiles, picking up a lone attacking ship. A quick ID scan confirmed it was the Shadow Strike and belonged to the Bounty Hunter Mike.

Shields at full, the MC90a closed the distance between the two craft.

"Launch fighters and take that ship out, if you can't take it out, make sure you can track it - without his knowledge!"

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

Isolder rose slowly as BC's attack killed the Jedi that had pounced on him. The one that had reached him, had left a massive wound on his back. He tore off the sleeve of his shirt, wrapping it around his shoulder to stop the bleeding.

With Rebel ships entering the atmosphere, the Blademaster focused his power, clearing the storm away as quickly as it materialized. He brought his caelestrum to bear, and waited beside BC.

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

As the rebel continget organized its troops, Black began shouting orders from the bridge.

The Galans Pride was to go as near to the dojo as possible. The ship began to loom closer and closer to the ground.

Held in place by its massive engines, the ship now hovered over the dojo. If one were to look up the sky would not be visible.

"Launch all fighters, attack the two random ships in the vicinity."

With ease full squadrons launched out of the main hangar bay, with dozens more waiting in the wings. The fighters swarmed over the two ships (Seed transport and Shadow Strike).

One last single message to all the fighters came from the Admiral aboard the bridge.

"I will double your bonuses if you take them out. If not I will do the job myself!"

This was a reckoning. A small one at that, but Black would not have anymore setbacks. Betrayel and retirement had just marred much of the momentum the rebels had. Now with a vengeance, rebel fighters swarmed the airspace above the dojo, as the Galans pride tracked for any ships without a jedi or rebel clearance code.

"Release the mine field" Black barked! Mines came from a massive port on each side of the Galans Pride. The planets radius determined, all the mines surrounds the entire planet, each shooting to a distinct pre-determined point in the atmosphere, all together creating a grid format.

"No one leaves with out my permission" Black said to himself.

The troops transports could be seen leaving the Galans pride to join up with Vice-Admiral Kirana Sunrider when she left her ship for the surface.

AdBlack.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

"Never tell me the odds!"

Officer Black and Kirana Sunrider....It is not illegal to double team a ship, but since you are both posting against Bounty Hunter Mike...you each need to wait for him to post...Kirana posted attacking, BHM has yet to respond...Officer Black then posted attacking him as well...you can't do that.

If Kirana posts, then BHM must be able to respond to it, then Officer Black can post and BHM should be able to respond to him as well...either you allow the posts to go, or Officer black...maybe you should attack someone else.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Pushing his way onto the bridge of the the Galan's Pride, Lieutenant Berlioz limps over to Admiral Black as fast as he can with his impediment.

"Admiral!" the pilot cries through his muffled speaker, coming right up next to Black, his laid back accent now with a cold and serious edge, "We're wasting time here. The attack at Sullust had'a be a diversion, so's this. It's Gala they're after, dammit. We got sold out over Sullust and it's gonna happen again. If they break the Vice-Admiral they break our defenses back at the base. They'll be knowing everything then, 'pardner. We need to act, now."

The four projectiles hit the dojo with devastating results. The Diamond Boron missiles hitting first, striking the lower levels of the building, and causing it to collapse in on itself, the graceful building becoming a mass of tumbling debris.

Moments later, the slower, but more powerful of the projectiles, the Proton torpedoes hit the building; ensure the deaths of countless jedi hopefuls with billowing flame and a vicious explosion.

Flames jetted out of the site of the explosion into the area where the Blademaster and the wookiee were battling the Vornskyrs, roasting the downed blademaster, turning his flesh into ash.

The heat also reached the large wookiee, but, he was quicker to react, and the heat only gave him minor burns, singeing patches of his hair.

Back on the Shadow Rider, Mike didn't have a chance to enjoy the destruction he had caused, as he was busy dealing with the bucking winds, threatening to tear his ship apart.

Opening up on the throttle, the ship blasted through the impromptu weather phenomenon, only to be confronted by an armada of Rebel ships.

Knowing when to fight and when to run was an important thing for anybody, and Mike knew that this was a battle he couldn't win.

Opening up the throttle to full speed, and diverting all discretionary power to his engines and shields. The sleek craft flew through the atmosphere, and away from the rapidly approaching Rebel ships.

Shedding atmosphere and fighters, diving and weaving trying to avoid being destroyed by whatever weapons the rebels had on them. The Strike headed for open space, and began calculating a hyperspace jump.

The ship hit hyperspace just in time, with two of the leading fighters coming within range to begin blasting.

They would almost certainly be able to track him. But, this fight would be fought on his terms, not on theirs.

As the swirling miasma, and subsequent safety, of hyperspace overtook him, he had time to wonder how all those ships had managed to show up in the time between his announcement of his intentions, and when his missiles hit the Dojo. It couldn't have been more than a minute, but there was, apparently, enough time for the rebels to hear about the attack, and arrive from wherever they were.

Amazing.

BHMikebanner1.jpg

*Kirlocca's jedi star fighter came out of hyperspace. He pushed his thusters forward towards the planet. It did not take his ship long before he saw ground to land on, but first he saw some vornskyrs running in a direction that would lead them to the jedi dojo, but they turned as the jedi starfighter came in to land, sensing Kirlocca.*

Bad move.

*The wookiee opned fire and killed them all too quick. The jedi quickly jumped out of his jedi star fighter and ran towards to the jedi dojo to aid them.*

hearing the shouts of BLCKCLONE, he darted outside, waiting just outside to help protect anyone else trying to escape. A few seconds later, a lazer from a ship hit the ground next to him, sending Delita a few feet in the air. After coming to, he brushed off himself, and noticed his blaster broken...

"well then, I guess I will have to wait to become a jedi before getting another weapon..."

He then ran over to his ship and threw the pieces of the gun inside, and turned on his quad lazer cannons. Flying a meeter or two over, he then faced his cannons away from the exit.

"if anyone tries to get in, I'll make sure they don't"

Delita.jpg

Coming out of a haze a smoke and rubble he made a move to another area of the base with viro-blade in hand. He moved very quickly, but rather quietly.

He came upon a small group of 3 vornskyrs feeding off a bodie, he put his knife in its case and drew his blasters. He shot off a quick volley at the vornskyrs killing one and wounding another. He dodged and finished off the beasts with another volley draining a small bit of his blaster battiers. He walked over to the bodie and saw that it was a young man.

"This is not right. I have to try and do somthing, even if I don't have any of the force on my side."

He left the scene and moved forward down the hall in seach someone who could help him or who he could help.

Life is only what you make it

Delita noticed 2 vornskyrs running out of the entrance.

"Please, no running!"

Delita pulled the trigger and a volley of lazers shreaded through the first one, then nailed the second one in the leg... it saw the ship and ran towards it, pulled down the entrance ramp, and entered.

Delita jumped down the ladder and pulled out his only weapon, a simple vibroblade. he faced the rear of the vornskyr and lunged towards it... the beast turned around and swung.

Standing up, he noticed he got a minor cut on his left arm, otherwise he was ok, too bad he couldn't say the same about the vornskyr...

"lucky me, i'm not dead"

Delita.jpg

Nom entered the atomosphere only moments behind Kirlocca. He quickly found the Dojo on the surface of the planet and started to land. As his ship neard the surface, Nom cought sight of a strange creature. He wasn't excatly sure what it was, but he did have hunch that those creatures were causing the disturbance. He also took notice that the Dojo was now in ruin.

Those things couldn't have done that much damage, there has to be something else here, funny, I don't sense anything.

Nom's ship touched down and the Jedi knight quickly jumped out and activated this lightsaber. One of the beats was already upon him. With the help of the Force, Nom was barley able to jump to saftey. The strange creature turned around again and commenced a fresh attack. This time, the Jedi did dodge, he brought his Jade green lightsaber blade down upon the vornskyr. The creature split in two.

Nom was already on the move before the creature even hit the ground. He entered what was left of the Dojo and found Kirlocca running about twenty meters infront of him. Nom followed him deeper into the temple.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Commander Starlisk was in his fighter and launching in a split second's notice. The rest of Halo Force was right behind him and they quickly and efficiently broke up into their three finger-four formations.

The Force plumeted down towards the planet, stopping only to engage any fighters that got in the way. The E-wings' heavy laser cannons made short work of any opponents, for the pilots were skilled with loads of training and experience.

Onderin's orders were to take out the two transports that had dumped out the vornskrs at the Jedi Base. He relayed that order to the rest of his squadron and they split up, moving out in a spread and then converging at his speeds on the pair of transports.

A volley of laser cannon shots later there was nothing left, and the explosion had killed a few of the vornskrs that were not yet out of range. "Nice shooting, Halo," the Jedi Knight said into his comm. "Now pull off and try to guard some of the ground forces."

The squad followed his orders without question, moving over the ground forces and beginning to engage enemy forces nearby.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Delita saw Nom running into what was left of the dojo and ran after him... Once he reached the jedi, he grabbed him by the shoulder and began,

"excuse me sir, but i was sent here for training and all this happens. Can you fill me in on what happened? you can keep mooving, i'll help all i can with what i got while you talk."

all that Delita had remaining with him was a primitive spear from his homeworld and a vibroblade. So, he attached the vibroblade to the bottom of his spear, making a double sided weapon for a small addition of power.

"i'll follow you and your wookiee friend"

Delita.jpg