Ossus

Tarrian Skywalker

The requiem came out of hyperspace with it's crew of 3 people, Nom, Yue, and it's captain, Delita.

"what a beautiful sight..." Delita sighed to himself. one of his favorite planets, and he would be trained to become a jedi on it!

Delita.jpg

accept the challenges so you can feel the exhiliration of victory
-General George S. Patton

"the force and midichlorians" Delita smiled, "The organism that lives within humans and other species. the force is a birthright, and midichlorians flow within you addind what i like to call 'second sight' that is the jest of what i know"

Delita stopped to breath the mountain air. Ossus, Delita's homeworld, he'll admit anytime to attempting to sneaking into the library and studying the nature of the force. He never did find out what was his family's fate, nor did he care. He didn't want his emotions to run him, he was told that a great jedi once claimed, "fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate, leads to suffering..." and he feared it would lead him to the dark side.

He sat down and closed his eyes, attempting to relax for a minute. anything that wasn't a large city was the type of places he loved. just resting in the mountains made him feel ready for whatever his master threw at him. indeed, he WAS ready...

Delita.jpg

"I will give it a try..." Delita closed his eyes and took a deep breath. At first, he saw flashes of memories long lost, ideas and thoughts that didn't help him... after a while of relaxing, he managed to empty his mind and let the force flow in him, "guiding" you can say. he raised his hand and pointed it towards the stones, in the inside of his eyelids, he could see another hand grabbing the stone, as if it was helping him.

an emotion filled him, exitement. he was glad to see that he was doing something. unfortunately, that lost his trail of concentration. when he opened his eyes, he only saw the stone roll over.

"...it's an improovment..." he was glad to see that he did SOMETHING, maybe soon enough, he'd manage to lift it.

Delita.jpg

Delita nodded. There is no "try... Once again, he raised his arm and closed his eyes...

At first, he tried to hard to see the hand he saw last time. And so he saw nothing. He relaxed a bit more and felt a sort of grasping on his shoulders, as if someone was there, assuring him he was doing something right. Then, all of a suden, he saw the stone in his mind, no hand to help this time, just the stone...

Reaching out, as if he was destined to grasp the tiny pebble, he closed his hands around the figure. ...I can feel it! he thought to himself. His hand outside of his body didn't move, it was still pointing at the stone. in his mind, he lifted up the stone, outside, his hand just moved upwards. And the most amazing thing happened...... So Did The Stone!

This time, he made sure he did not get exited, he just allowed The assuring spirit to assist him, "guiding him" showing him the stone in his mind, and helping him lift it. for some odd reason, he felt no weight, just a simple form of matter levitating a few feet from his hands.

This was the most wonderful thing to happen to Delita

He let out a small smirk, and pulled the stone towards him and grasped it...

"At the great library, there is a saying about the force i heard about" Delita began, "'There is no try, Either you do or do not' and i have"

Delita.jpg

Delita looked at Yue and smiled.

"let's get to it then"

He raised his hand and moved some sticks and dried up grass to the center of the room. He waited for Yue to Grab his.

He then pointed at their stones...

"we'll smash them together and create sparks for the fire"

Delita.jpg

OOC: it's DELITA not DELTA

IC:

Yue and Delita thrusted their stones together and sparks flew... unfortunately, the sparks only added a red tip to the dried up glasses.

Delita turned and faced Yue,

"there isn't enough wood and grass, lets get more"

Delita closed his eyes. feeling the shoulder grasping him yet again, he found some more fallen brances and sticks, yue grabbed up grass. once we pulled the stuff upp, we pointed towards the pile and the items acknowledged.

They tried the stones again and again. nothing...

"i got a better idea" Delita looked at the torch that has been sitting at the end of the cave this whole time. He closed his eyes, and opened the palm of his hand, some hot ashes and flames flew from the torch, crudely shooting in many directions, but after putting out the flames on his robes, he noticed that the fire was roaring.

Yue smiled: "and there master, you have the fire."

Edited by Guest

Delita.jpg

Delita nodded and glanced around at his surroundings. a perfect place to run was in any direction.

He started off at a jog, then a run, finally a sprint. Once he reached that point, he realized this would be a good time to call upon the force. he cleared his mind as best he could, the terrain around him caused a slight distraction... as he was running and trying to clear his mind, he tripped and fell face first into the dirt.

"ow..."

He stood up. usually, he was good at travelling throuought Ossus, but trying to empty his mind added a small distraction...

This time, he kept at a jog, clearing his mind, he felt safe enough to keep moving AND empty all feelings, this is when he felt it...

He felt a slight shove on his back that almost made him stumble. keeping calm he stood up. Still in a jog, he saw the surroundings moving faster than normal, he decided to go to a run, then a sprint, everything felt like time froze and he was speeding through it. Suddenly, he saw a tree infront of him

with all this speed, I probably had to sacrivice agility He thought as the tree came nearer, but once he began to turn, he noticed that he managed to avoid the tree without any difficulty. with that, he turned and headed back towards his master, he found out that he travelled further than he would have hoped. when he finally reached his master, it turned out, even though it felt like an hour of running, only was a half.

"i'd say i loved it..." he panted, "but love is just a word, i would use this ability very much in the future and i appreciate you teaching it to us master"

he bowed, sat down, closed his eyes, and rested. This may have helped him in the older days when he kept trying to get into the library even though he wasn't a padawan, now he doesn't need it BECAUSE he is a padawan...

Delita.jpg

"ok then, I'll go first"

Delita took off using force speed, thrusting through the woods, after a while, he stopped, knowing that he couldn't find him this way, he sat down and began meditating.

within his eyelids he saw the woods, just as plain as ever. He let go of his feelings. He accepted the force, Let it take controll of his mind and soul. He felt a warming feeling, and the entire woods began to glow blue. is this the force within the trees? he thought to himself, i can use this

he looked around, some trees were more blue than the others. this won't help at all... everything is glowing... it's hard to tell what's what... then he felt it. As if a snapping noise was heard throughout the woods, Delita turned to the left. At first he saw nothing, then all the trees turned a bit green. if i concentrate more on humans, maybe i'll find him and only him...

All the trees turned back to normal, way off in the distance he saw a greenish glow. AHAH! master nom! he thrust towards the figure, in about two shakes of a lambs tail, he made it to his target, it turned back to normal...

"Um, hi Yue, just checking if you were alright.... well i better get back to searching for Nom..."

he turned, Another greenish glow was seen miles away. He grasped the force and ran over to it. He decided to stop a few feet away behind a tree.

"I found you master, can you sense me?" He smiled. In no competition of any sort, he wanted to see if his master could see him while he was behind another tree flowing with the force...

As expected Nom turned right at Delita and he poped out,

"Hello master, i have found you. I believe that Yue is it now?"

Delita.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Delita was a bit suprised at the power the Jedi can hold within their hands, but he gave it a try anyways. he focused into the depths of his mind and felt the presence of the force swell within him. He could feel it move thoughout his body. With a slight nudge from the mind, the padawan was able to direct his force energy to the tips of his hands the best he could. raising his hand and facing a tree, he released it towards a tree, unfortunately, only a few strips of bark came out an that was it. The second time though, he pushed over a smaller tree, just a little thinner than himself.

With a smile on his face he turned to his master and bowed.

"Thank you for teaching me master, this will save my live in times i'm sure of it."

Delita.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Delita turned, and faced Yue. Most of his life, he has fought most of his life either with a blaster or a vibroblade. But never has he fought someone he knew... Quickly, he turned back to his master.

"How are we to fight master? I don't want to kill or seriously wound him. I'm a bit confused..."

Through the talk, he kept the corner of his eyes on Yue, never be exposed to the enemy...

He began scanning the terrain and the breathing patterns of Yue.

He holds a bit more weight to his left side. the large stones offer good hiding and illusions. Just gotta dodge around 'till he's tired so I can just knock him out...

Delita.jpg

"no thanks" He smiled and began swaying, shifting his weight from leg to leg as not to leave one part undefended. He lowered his blade by his side and waited for Yue's moove.

Standard Defensive, keep mooving, flow like the river, and watch the enemie's movements untill it's time to strike.

Delita felt the force flowing towards his fingertips as he flung a small pebble towards Yue's forehead...

Delita.jpg

By the time the dust settled, Delita was already out of sight. He used forcespeed to thrust towards some hiding. From there he used force sight and located Yue, thrust the force and destroyed Yue's hiding.

Something's not right, Yue should've seen that coming...

He held up the Vibroblade, and made a short jab towards Yue's right arm, but still keeping himself in safety...

Delita.jpg

Delita smiled, "I was hoping you weren't that bad"

He used the force and pulled the blade back towards him. Also, he used force to create a crater before him and spray sand towards Yue. With that, he used forcespeed to circle around Yue and do theese two things: elbow Yue in the back of the neck, and send a large quanity of sticks and stones(that can break your bones lol) towards him as he fell. Without looking if his target was hit, he instantly used forcespeed again to hide in the woods.

”œBeware the Jabberwock, my son!

The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!

Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun

The frumious Bandersnatch!”

Delita.jpg

"My moove..."

Delita forcsped in a half circle to come face to face with Yue. Delita has been an excellent fist fighter for some time now. And since Yue decided to plant a few in him, he decided to return the favor... Doing his best to supress his feelings.

He first threw his vibroblade into Yue's left foot, sticking him to the ground as Delita preformed staccatto punches into Yue's torso, left left right right right left right left, Yue lowered his arms to block his gut, and Delita finished with a strong uppercut in Yue's chin. He then removed his blade from Yue's foot as he fell, and raised his own arm to cut Yue's right Tricep. With that he used forcepush to send Yue's body flying through the woods.

He forcesped back to camp...

"Master, we have both sustained a lot of damage, shouldn't we end this now before one of us get's permamently wounded?"

Delita.jpg

OOC: This is getting out of hand Nom

IC: Delita Frowned and shook his head. as expected...

"my friend... you, like all other's i have fought, think that once you hav a blade to your enemie's neck, they only have two choices: surrender or die. Unfortunately, I have practiced for just the occasion."

Delita bent back and preformed a backflip in forcespeed, flinging Yue Into the air. Delita used the force to pull the blade out of Yue's hand and into his. Then, he pointed Yue's dagger at Nom, and his own at Yue as he got to his feet.

"MASTER! We are both apprentices, both on the same side. Let us stop this! If you don't give me a good reason to why you have made us fight eachother, I will turn and leave you now. Please master, this is insane. Just help me understand why me and Yue need to bleed to become Jedi..."

With that, he turned, and chucked Yue's dagger as far away as he could into the sky. He used the force to shatter the blade, then, he did the same with his.

With a dissapointed look, he looked at Nom.

"So, do you have an answer to my question, or should i pack my things?"

Delita.jpg

Delita took a deep breath.

"'s okay, i'll stay. I said if you had a reason, and that WAS a good reason. So, let's get on with this healing"

Delita Closed his eyes and Thought about healing, he Fueled his desire to close his cuts and stop The blood from rushing through. He looked down to see a few cuts close a bit, the others kept on bleeding. He closed his eyes again and Used the force to speed it up, along with the desire to heal, the cuts finally closed up, along with his scratches and bruises. Once all his cuts and bruises were gone, he stoped and smiled at his master.

"I never really intended on leaving master. That was sort of a bluff to get you to stop. Besides, even if I DID leave, either i'd come back after thinking a bit, or i'd just join the rebels and stay on your side anyways. I'll always be her master."

Delita.jpg

Delita frowned.

"i would have been able to fight more defensivly if the force WASN'T an aspect, i can't parry the force..."

Delita picked up all his gear and headed back to the ship. hmm all dusty He placed his stuff in his room and headed over to the cockpit, under the cockpit seat was a photo. The Requiem was in the background with 7 men in the front, they all were covered in weapons and armor... all mandalorian. The youngest was half mandalorian... Delita. the title was simple: me, my buddies, and the requiem.

Delita sighed and started up the engines.

"everyone ready to go?"

Delita.jpg

Delita nodded back, lifted off the ship, and set coordinates to Ilum. He then took a few tools and took apart the lightsaber, piece by piece. He took notes on every piece he took off and where it went. He eventually reached the core of the lightsaber where the crystal was stored. After illustrating his own skematics on how to construct a perfect lightsaber, he put it back together and handed it to Yue.

Delita.jpg

• 1 month later...

Delita's ship, with new guests, instead of Yue and Nom, there was a droid and his new padawan Valoran... They landed and set up camp.

"From now on, this is where we will be staying. I will train you in the art of being a jedi. Are you ready?

Delita.jpg

Delita smiled, "Good, we'll start with the simplest of things..."

Delita used the force to pull up three stones. they rotated about 2 inches above his hands, "You must feel through the force and lift up a few pebbles, then..." He sent them darting forward and shattered a larger boulder into fine sand, "send them flying. Of course, you won't be able to do what i just did, but you will be able to stick them into that tree over there. You practice this and I will prepare your next task."

Delita.jpg

"now that you can move inanimate objects, let's see you move yourself."

Delita forcesped waaay off to the other side of the mountain. before he left, he dropped a holocard which turned on and faced valoran.

"You need to use the force to speed you up on this task. at normal speed, it'll take you days to get to the other side, this way it'll take you minutes"

Delita.jpg

Delita smiled, "that was quick. just quick enough hah..."

Delita pondered on what next... what did Nom do next?

he picked up a leaf, "most living things have things called midichlorians in them. These help us better grasp the force. some disregard it and call it 'luck' but others, train and perfect it... like i am doing for you. Now, a trick you can use with the force, is to see the midichlorians within the person, or plant. This is called forcesight and will come in useful to find a friend... or foe. Feel with the force, and you will see things differently. After an extended period of thought, or training, you will be able to focus on one item at a time. for now, find me using 'forcespeed' and 'forcesight'"

He sped off, days and days worth of travel, deep in the woods. this'll take about 1.5 hours even in forcespeed.

edit: Delita forcesped over to valoran,

"i have a feeling, we need to go back to tempay...'

They got on the ship and lifted off...

Delita.jpg