Ossus

Tarrian Skywalker

"Well, I all I know of the force is that there is two sides. The light side, and the Dark side. The Jedi use the light side and the Sith use the dark side. Other than that, I know nothing else of it."

He finsihed what he said and looked around. He understood why Delta said this planet was perfect, for it was truly peaceful.

life is what you make it

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

Trying to do as Master Nom said, he was right it was hard to clear my mind. Events and pictures flood my mind leaving it impossable to focus. I tried and could not clear my head till I foucsed on one thing, what might parents have looked like. Then finaly I cleared my mind of that. I felt nothing in my mind but one force, I couldn't explain what it was.

Then as master Nom said I realeased it into the rest of my body. I felt like somthing awakened, I then felt the wind on my skin, the nosie around me became sharper, I could smell the the air around me. I could almost see the rock infront of me. I tried and focused on the rock, I put all of my focus onto and lost the feeling that surround my body. I felt tried as I opened my eyes, the rock did not move.

"Master Nom, I felt the force in body and it did as you said it would. I could not move the rock, but I understand why some Jedi say that learning about and how to use the force is hardest thing to do."

life is what you make it

seeing that Delta was able to move the stone, it pushed Yue to move the stone. Knowing that if he wanted it bad enough he would get it, he did just that. He closed his eyes and this time saw only his parents for a moment, then nothing. He felt the force come back once again, but this time he was able to see the stone infront of him. He wanted to take the force and life the stone, and he did. He moved his hand higher, as he did this he could feel the stone moving infront of him. He kept calm and cool puting his foucs on the stone, so now he moved it to where Delta was with his. He felt as if he has truly done somthing amazing, but he also knew he had a long way to go.

life is what you make it

He moved his sticks into the middle of the room with Deltas. Liking Delta's idea he took a rock into the air slowly with the force.

"Well ready when you are my friend."

life is what you make it

Seeing Delita take off the way that he did, it showed that he would be able to do the same. He took off at a slow walk and then he went at increasing his speed bit by bit till he figured now is as good a time as any and imbraced the force. He found it hard to keep foucs at first , but then let go his worry of messing up and went at at it. He then put all his faith in his skills and the force, pushing himself hard as he could. This let him run faster than he ever could of dreamt. Then when he came to the forest he took Master Nom's words and wisdom and did not slow down, instead he dodged thought the trees and still kept his speed.

He went halfway though the woods until a rouge branch landed in his way. After getting back up he realized he could not see the edge of the forest in any direction. He then turned around and ran back as fast as he could thought the forest. This feeling he had while running the woods was reminding him of battle long past causing him to lose focus. He pushed those thoughts away and kept running. He exited the forest and he saw his master and Delita waiting for him.

"Sorry master Nom, I kinda got side tracked in the run. Branches are some of the biggest problems about woods.

life is what you make it

OCC: Sorry about my absence. Family issues.

IC: After running into Delita, he thought maybe if he walked instead of run for now he would find master Nom. After a short walk and look and around with the forces help he was able to find master Nom and Delita awating his arrival. He then kicked into to full speed and ran to where they waited.

"Hello master Nom, hope I did not make you wait to long."

Life is what you make it

He called the force to him. He took the force that was around him and channled it into his hand slowly. After he had put all that he could into his right hand he aimed at pine tree and with a push of his mind he fired. He thought if Deilta could only knock over a tree about the size of himslef he would have about the same result. He was wrong he did not knock over the pine, but he did put a pretty big hole, the size of himself in the mighty tree.

"Master thank you for this teaching, but I think I might of over did that one. I feel very drained."

life is what you make it

With the vibroblade in his hand Yue took a baic judo stance that would let him strike at a moment's notice.

"I am not sure about Delita, but I do not need to rest. I'm ready."

Life begins when you take it with your hands.

After hearing what master Nom had said he had to change his apporach to the sitution. It has been a while since he faught hand to hand with a vibroblade, but even longer since he has faught with one VS some one who used assasain stances.

"This should be very interesting Delita my friend. Let us both fight with honor."

When all is lost, and darkness consumes all. Look in for the light shall shine bright

Delita was right, there was no need to wound him. Just have to disarm him and make him kneel. This was no easy task, but Yue knew if waited for the opening he would find his chance. He knew he had to be careful. He shifted more to his left side to make a defensive akido stance. Hopefuly letting Delita make the first move is the right choice.

"Delita, trust me the feeling is mutal. I do not wish to hurt you, but lets make this interesting. For I know you must be a strong fighter, but do not underest me friend. So come forth"

When all is lost, and darkness consumes all. Look in for the light shall shine bright

The pebble caused Yue to lose momentary focus on Delita. Delita movements were a standard defenisve ploy. Foucs, do not let him slip you. Taking slow steps twoards Delita, each move was a change in blance and stance. Righ offense, left defense, right defense, left offense. Nothing showed itself for a promising move. Maybe if he was forced open it might give him his chance.

He lept at Deltia from his right with his blade backwards in his hand. He slashed at Delita, but missed because he wanted to. Then he aimed the force with his right hand at the ground to generate a storm of dust. He leaped into the trees and tried to hide from Delita.

"Come on friend. I know you are better than this."

He now waited to see what Delita would do after the dust settled.

The blade made contact and took a chuck of skin with it. The pain was noticable but not enough to lose foucs . Taking the chance, Yue used force speed and hammered Delita in the chest with his left hand. The impact of the hit pushed Delita back and knocking the blade out Delita's hand.

"Pick it back up Delita. I know your just getting started, and yes I saw that coming.

Spitting the dust and blood out of his mouth the sound flooded his ears. Yue realized now is the time not to pull any punchs. He pushed out the sound and foucsed on finding Delita. He closed his eyes saw that Delita was hidden in an area to north. He ran choaticly twoards Delita creating small pockets of dust as he went.

Taking a page out of Delita's book he force threw sticks and stones to force Delita to move. Lucky for Yue Delita moved right into his hands. He side steped and landed a force speed punch on his left ribs. He followed with a round house to Delita's right knocking him to the ground. Then he drove his knee into Delita's back. Yue felt his friends body go limp. He stood to see how bad the damge he delt was. Delita leaped away from Yue at force speed and hid once again in the woods singing that damn song.

"Theres a reason I don't like possums. Now come on you laid out the challange. I've maid my move, lets see your's!"

The pain now was intense and almost to much to bare. Yue forced him self up. The cut was not as bad as he thought. Delita was starting to push it, pretty soon we might end up killing each other. Yue knew that he had to end. He felt Delita though the force and force ran to him. He heard Delita say

"Master, we have both sustained a lot of damage, shouldn't we end this now before one of us get's permamently wounded?"

Yue arrived right behind Delita and said

"Delita your right I will end this."

With that Yue hit delita in the back of the neck. He followed with a right in the spine, and then with with a left kick at his knee's. Yue finally grabbed Delita by head and held his blade at his thoart.

"Now Delita you have two choices. One yeild and lose, or two move and have your thoart slit and lose. My choice friend is choice two."

Yue sat himself up and started to slowly heal his wounds. His wounds healed all the way before he added his two cents.

" When I was head of planetary defense on Gala there was a jedi who siad the same thing Master. I kinda figured that was your plan the whole time, but like Delita I was surpised at how long you let the fight run. One us could of killed each other, if we still werent sizing each other up. "

There was no sound, but the void was filled.

"One last thing, were you impressed, satisfied, or dissapointed in the fight?

"Yeah come one friend, lets leave this place. Oh yeah about fighting defensivly Delita, I agree. You can't really parie the force."

instead of writting and drawing notes on paper where they can be easily losed, Yue felt every curve and inch of every peice also where they would return when bluiding one. This process effective, was a very long and tidus proccess. Hours past, but finally he came down the core of the light saber. The cystal was unlike anything he had ever seen.

He put back each and every last peice justas told. Truly an most powerful weapon a lightsaber was.

• 7 months later...

Damon's ship arrived out of hyper space and landed in the pre-progamed cordantes. When the ship came to a complete stop Damon awoke and discovered that the bacta tanks did their job and he only scars from the battle he fought on Naboo. He exited the ship and saw the great range of mountains and hills that hid the once great Jedi libary. A little bit sore he slowly walked in to the libary, the cave lead for miles, but with every step Damon took he could feel the force more and more till it was if the force it self was walking beside him.

The libary doors were still open from when Kirrana and her padawan were here not to long ago. Damon saw the table of books that they must of worked at and to his great surpise they found what he was looking for. A book on light saber modifications. He searched and saw examples of a light saber sycthe, a long light saber, and even a rapier from of a light saber before he found what he was looking for. He discovered that before the standard light saber became the standard that another from of light saber was used.

The light saber hilt was reduced in half thus making the blade smaller as well. These short light swords were made to used one handed and in a set of two. The main purpose of these short swords were for one to constaly be blocking and one to be attacking. The light short swords could be used as both attack, but is not reccomended because it might lead to the user letting his fighting become clouded by agression. Almost any from can work these except Form I, but any other form can work.

Damon re-read the writting and decided that he would bulid these and then work on using jar'ki as well as zero for his new style of combat. Unfortenly he also knew he would not have much time to train for what loomed in the shadow. The knowledge that the darkside flowed equally as much though him as the light side and now both sides are pulling at him more than ever for what most only be another war. He copied down the directions and started to leave. Before he did thought he decided to return what he could to orginal places. The force being stronger here than any other place even Illum, lights gathered around him then turned black and encirceled him. Thoughts of murder, death, pain, anger, hate, and fear were wispered into his mind. Damon was being pushed down finding it hard to focus losing sense of everything around him. Damon did the only thing he could and embraced to force. The force told him do not fail and let not the dark side take over. He lifted him self up and stumbled over but kept moving. Damon heard the voices of his dead family telling him to stay in the light and to go into the darkness. He shut out both the light and the dark and ran. He ran though all the tunnle with his ears closed and eyes shut. He ran untill he could not ran no more. He collpased out side of the libary near his ship. He gasped for air until his head cleared. The idea of what happend was unbelivable. Damon has dealt with the tempation of the dark side before but never on a scale like this. He entered the ship and blasted off to Illum Where he would pick up half of what is need for what he is to do.

Life is only wasted by those who waste it.