Chandrila

Tarrian Skywalker

As Ulic readied her saber three enemies of unknown species appeard before her.

Hulking beasts as they were, the enemies weren't well armed only using simple vibroswords. Snarling and glaring, two of the beasts surrounded her as the third came in for an attack.

Gracefully sidestepping the howling bandit, Ulic twirled her sword ending in a stabbing motion behind her and through the victims belly. An evil juvenile laugh escaped her mouth. She was beginning to enjoy this eventhough these were not living beings.

With the laugh came a great surge of energy. The apprentice burned for more and more carnage. Easily slicing up the two would be attackers. The first dead beast lay on the floor as holographic blood spewed from his wounds. The other two beasts dismembered limbs every where and heads stern about the room.

Disappearing with in a blink. This time enemies wielding standard Imperial E-11 blaster rifles. This was a new play to Ulic, as the soldiers began to fire instantaniously. Each blast hit her on target stinging her and sending her to the floor.

They will pay for that she thought. A quick dash back up from the floor and she blacked out. When she came back to consciousness the enemies each had their blaster arms separated from their bodies and were headless as the previous three had been.

Ulic stood motionless for a second wondering as to why she'd blacked out and the troopers had ended up dead. Making her way over to the computer councel on the side of the room she rewinds and examines her video feed only to see her deflecting the majority of the shots while shrugging off the others that made it past her blade.

With quick precision and ironic fashion she severed the troopers arms blasters still clutched while in fluid motion continuing her strokes towards their necks with intent to severe their heads. A look of shock came across her face. She did not remember this. Was this an act of the "force"?

Reguardless of how'd she dispatched these grunts, she would be no match for a Sith, let alone her master. She would keep practicing as each level of enemies became more ferocious and better armed.

Ulic.jpg

Moric nodded. Okay, I think I got it. Moric closed his eyes and tried to clear his mind. He didn't think of anger at first, he just wipped his mind clean of everything he was thinking about. It was suprising to Moric how easy it was. It was always harder before...

He almost felt like he could fall asleep standing there. Moric suddenly opened his eyes, anger started to fill in him again.

He charged his master once more. Each passing step was filled with more anger, unstead of blindly swing his saber infront of him, Moric focused his anger on his master. It felt like it was the man standing in front Moric had just killed his friend. Moric felt like he just shot a missle filled with anger, and Rocketblaze was the target. Moric was just about to swing his vibroblade towards his master's neck when something clicked in his mind. Something told Moric to jump to the right.

Moric followed what is intuition instructed. Moric spun to his right just in time to see Rocketblazes' foot launced from its resting position in a would-be kick to the stomach, if Moric had still been there. Seizing the oppertunity, Moric brought his saber in a wide sweeping motion towards his master's exposed side.

moric.jpg

Following through the kick, Rocketblaze left the ground completely, spinning his other leg into the air. Moric's sweep passed just under the Master's body and he came down, facing away from Moric. Rocketblaze wasted no time in whipping around to block another incoming blow from Moric. The apprentice had found his focus. Lesson complete. But now it was about fun. Rocketblaze forced Moric back with a series of blows aimed at the 4, 6, and 7 positions. When he was close enough to the wall, it seemed to reach out and grab at Moric. Before he knew it, Moric was surrounded by hands, all of them clawing at his flesh. Rocketblaze stood back, still ready, but primarily observing. He loved making illusions, but Moric didn't know that.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

Moric's saber never stayed in the same position for more than a blink of an eye. His master's attacks where comming faster than Moric could think. He found that odd because he was blocking them all. There was once problem, he was being drivin back towards the wall.

Moric was concentrating so hard on blocking, that he was never able to get proper footing. Sweat dripped from his face as he continued to be forced against the back of the wall. He was getting tired. To make matters worse, Moric had just felt his back make contact with something hard. He could run no longer.

Moric paused as his master haulted the blows with his weapon. The wall then reached for Moric with..........a hand. Then Moric thought he saw a second hand, then a third. They were each emerging from the wall and the clawing at him.

this can't be right.

Moric's fatique was getting the better of him.

Moric now counted 4 hands...now five. They were multiplying by the second. What was happening? Moric was loosing his mind.

He did the only thing he could think of, Moric swung his weapon blindly all around him. He felt no resistance as his weapon sliced right through the air surrounding him. Moric stopped moving all together. Even though he was surrounded by hands, he was feeling no pain. He didn't even notice, he was too busy questioning his sanity. Moric caught a glimpse of his master among the hands. Did he even know that there were hands poping out of the wall. He was just standing there, watching his apprentice, he didn't even looked suprissed.

Moric took a deep breath.

"whats going on, how are you doing this?"

moric.jpg

As Ulic cut through opponents she concentrated more on her evil intentions. As of now she only was fueling her swordplay. She still had no mastery of any force powers.

Also the only opponents she'd come up against were non force users.

Two opponents fell to the ground as Ulic finished her strokes before they could hit the ground. Standing, back to her fallen holographic enemies Ulic did not see the new hologram appear to replace the previous two.

A red glow and low humming sound alerted the apprentice to her new foe. Turning quickly she was pushed off her feet by an unseen wave of energy.

As Ulic looked up from the ground perched up on her elbows, she could see the unmistakable glow of a lightsaber illuminating the room.

"A cheap shot? A CHEAP SHOT?!" she yelled at her opponent who did not care what she said as he was a holographic sith. Rage seethed from inside her. Fueling her furry she used her anger to call upon the force to aide a quick rush towards her opponents. Shot rained down on him, but to her dismay she was headed off at every strike.

This sith was programmed well and was besting her in hand to hand combat. The harder she tried it became apparent the easier it was for the hologram. After a final exchange of blows the hologram ripped her feet out from under her with a force tug.

Her eyes closed as her head hit the floor. Opening them back up she was staring at the blade of the holograms lightsaber. She sighed, "End Program, directive 453." The lights came up and the hologram dissipated.

Ulic walked over and grabbed a towel to dry off her sweat. Doning her robe, she made her way out into the training are to see Moric and Rocketblaze still engaged in combat. She intently watched the two sitting on a bench to the side.

Ulic.jpg

Rocketblaze chuckled lightly as the illusion vanished. As Moric stood there, astounded, the Master composed himself. His voice indicated that he was just having fun with the apprentice, and perhaps got a bit carried away.

"That is what can be achieved through the Force. You must free your mind, and find the power to overcome the minds of others. You can make anybody experience something that does not exist, if only you can master or overtake their mind. But you'll learn more of that later. For now you should take a short rest, then go practice in the simulator. Hone your focus and try to use the Force for new things. Experiment, and I will call for you shortly."

He moved over to Garet, who had arrived at the chamber just moments ago. Rocketblaze gave him a questioning look, to which he received a positive reaction.

"So he is dead... Good, I'll not have to worry about him. Monitor Moric's progress in the simulator and teach him a bit of your knowledge of battle. We all know that I am strong because I fight with the Force, but you... you don't even need it."

Rocketblaze smiled at his old friend. They had been through much together and would go through much more. For now he turned to Ulic. As he walked over to her, he lifted her up. She was set down gently right in front of him, and he spoke to her at a professional level.

"So how well did you fare? How far did you get and when did you truly start to tire?"

Though the Master could have hidden his feelings, a spark could still be seen behind his eyes. He was taking care of business with Ulic, but he was not cut off to her.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

A school girl smile crept across Ulic's face. She quickly straightened up and returned to her serious demeanor.

"I made it to a jedi warrior, but could not best him in battle my master. I was truely tired after the my first skirmish with him. I've a lot to learn when fighting against a force sensitive opponent. Though the force guided some of my actions, it did not guide them enough."

Ulic kept her pride. This was her first battle (although holographic) against a force sensitive. She would be successful yet.

Ulic.jpg

Garet left Rocketblaze, eager to begin his task. But his Master's words were still with him. Garet had been pleased at the praise, and he was struck by the genuine feelings of friendship he had towards Rocketblaze. Such thoughts went against his innate nature, as a warrior of the dark side, and a doshan. Garet supposed that would have bothered him once, but now he didn't care.

The Serpent Lord turned his attention to Moric. He observed the apprentice critically. His red eyes pierced Moric in an open attempt at intimidation. Garet guided Moric to the simulator. Two opponents emerged, each brandishing lightsabers. The Doshan's harsh voice bit at the apprentice,

"I know you've already trained some with Rocketblaze, but I need to see how you fight. Use whatever techniques you've been taught to take them down, and do it as quickly as possible."

The simulator was not on a high difficulty level, the opponents shouldn't be much trouble for Moric.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

The Serpent Master finally broke his serious demeanor.

"In time, you'll have no trouble holding your own. But for now, let's get back to my room. You need to get your mind off training and we both need some time to relax."

Rocketblaze motioned for Ulic to follow, and he walked down the hall and entered his room, leaving the door open for her to follow. He then entered the lavatory and drew a bath. In doing so, he lit a small fire at the tip of his finger, burning it with oxygen and pure Force energy. It channeled through him to the fire, ending at the wicks of candles. The bath now surrounded by small lights and full of hot water, Rocketblaze stripped down and got in. The water produced a slight tickling due to the heat, but soaking in it was practically a divine gift in itself. Relaxed, the man laid back contentedly.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Still a bit parched from her training Ulic followed Rocketblaze back to his quarters.

She kept her distance for some unknown reason. Her master arrived in the room before her, and as she made her way in through the door, she could see her in the tub over in the corner relaxing with lit candles around him. The dark room was lit only by the candles in the corner.

The room was eerily lit the same as it had been when she faced her holographic jedi opponent. Albeit the light was coming from a much less threatening source. The candles.

Ulic did not bound herself with the chains of pleasentries. No words were spoken as she began to give into her passion. It had been some time since she'd been with a man.

She slowly shrugged her robes off her shoulders. They slid down to reveal her tunic. A few undone snaps later and she was completely disrobed standing vulnerable in front of her master. With a soft motion of her hand she used the force to shut the door. It was mere unconscious instinct that allowed her to do this. With that she climbed into the tub...

Ulic.jpg

Moric tried to catch Garet's eye as they ventured towards the simulater. He at least want to get to know his new teacher a little bit. It looked like his master would be gone a while. As the pair stopped, Garet finally turned to regard Moric. Moric got more than he bargened for.

His teacher's eyes were blood red. Moric was startled by Garet's appearence only for a short time. Moric quickly composed himself and stepped into the simulator.

Two figues weilding lightsabers materialized before Moric. Jedi? Moric had to fight Jedi? He had enough trouble fighting one Jedi, but two?

Before Moric could finish his thought, one of the Jedi already started to commence its attack. The other was quick to follow. Moric lifted his training saber only slightly and easily blocked the first blow. Moric lifted his leg and aimed a kicked at the other Jedi. He was half expecting to see his foot pass right through the Jedi's chin, which it did. But the hologram still reacted to the blow, as if it were real.

Moric dodged another slash from his opponent, he rolled behind him and made a would-be decapitating strike at the back of the Jedi's head. The hologram only vanished as the saber made contact.

Moric turned back around just in time to block another attack from the remaining Jedi. Moric returned with another attack that came toward his opponent in a way that would require the Jedi to bring his saber out almost a foot away from his head in order to block. The attack would have been easy to dodge, but Moric's opponent chose to go for the deflection. This left his entire stomack open for a kick. Moric took full advantage of this. He chose to knee his opponent instead. Because he was able to center his footing easir, the blow was enough to knock the Jedi to the ground. Before the Jedi could even move, Moric shoved his blade into the pit of his adversary's stomach.

Moric wipped a single bead of sweet off of his forehead as the second hologram vanished.

moric.jpg

Rocketblaze received Ulic. Their passionate bond created cracks in the air, the Force snapping all around them. The room soon became engulfed in a spiral of energy. A whirlwind gale extinguished the candles and lifted away the water from the tub. All was caught up, forced into motion by their unity. It could be felt not only within the room, but beyond, all throughout the compound. Intensive waves of Darkside energy washed over the Sith on Chandrila, empowering them and restoring any doubt of faith in the Force. This was love.

And when it was over, there was a calm. All were content; all were invigorated. All except Ulic and Rocketblaze, who were now side by side in bed. The Master had no reason to deny himself or Ulic the grace of his feelings. Holding her tightly, he looked deep into her eyes and smiled.

"I feel as if I've known you all my life. Ulic... I love you."

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Garet entered the simulator, and gave Moric a quick nod of approval.

"Not bad. You have some natural skill at combat. But if you expect any success in battle you will need to learn to fight with the only weapon that will never fail you."

Garet held up his fists before Moric.

"Your body is the only thing you can count on, all other weapons should be secondary. Until I deem you ready, you will not use your lightsaber, or any other weapon."

Garet could not read Moric's reaction to this very well. But he thought the man would understand better if he was given a demonstration. The Serpent Lord dropped his sword and lightsaber to the ground. He reactivated the two Jedi in the simulator. Garet signaled for Moric to step back as the Jedi advanced towards the Doshan.

The first swung his saber towards Garet's torso. Garet leaned back, swinging the top half of his body backwards and to the left. As he leaned forward once again, his hand gripped the Jedi's wrist. With one quick motion, he heaved the Jedi over his shoulder and onto the ground. Garet's boot crushed the Jedi's throat as the second moved to attack. Garet barely turned to face the second Jedi as she stabbed out for Garet's head. Garet could almost feel the heat of the saber as he crooked his head to the left. It missed him by inches. His arm slammed into her elbow, snapping the joint with ease. His claws slashed out reaching her throat. The hologram disappeared. Garet returned to Moric, hoping the apprentice had paid attention.

"You see, I was able to do that with minimal use of the Force. The Force is a powerful weapon, but it should be used sparingly. There are many things that can neutralize the Force. It is much more difficult to neutralize quick reflexes and raw strength."

Garet stood ready, and motioned for Moric to do the same.

"Now, come at me. The best way to learn is through experience."

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Moric looked on as Garet fought the Jedi without a single weapon. The apprentice knew that Sith could do that with a lightsaber, but he figured only few could do that with their bare hands.

He listened intently as the Sith Lord spoke. A look of dismay now crept across Moric's face. He knew this was going to be a similar case to his training with Rocketblaze. No matter what he did, Garet was going to easily counter and take Moric down.

The padawan just decided to follow directions anyway. He charged toward Garet and at the last second, he jumped in the air and aimed a kick at the side of his opponent's neck.

moric.jpg

The movement was well-formed but much too slow. Garet was superior to Moric in height, and he caught the Sith's leg underneath is armpit. He threw Moric to the ground, not pulling back at all. Moric felt the impact hard.

"You don't need to use flashy moves to defeat your opponent. Going right into a jump attack when you knew nothing of my style was unwise. At the start, you must use their weight against them, like I did with those Jedi, and with you just now. You must be as flexible and free flowing as water. Keep your body loose when you defend and attack."

But Garet knew that his strength was naturally superior to Moric. The apprentice needed to learn more than that. He helped Moric to his feet.

"I did not just use brute strength to defeat those Jedi, I did use the Force some. Inevitably when your opponent is naturally stronger, or naturally faster, as the Jedi are, you must use the Force to increase the power and quickness of your attacks."

Garet balled his fist, and struck at Moric in slow motion. He did not complete the blow.

"When my fist reaches your face, that is when I focus the Force, only when the impact is being made. Until then, I am not tensed at all. And the same when I move to defend or dodge an attack. This allows me to remain calm, and not overexert myself. The dark side tends to take control, and it is very taxing on your body. It is a valuable, but dangerous tool. Let's try again."

This time Garet attacked first, without warning. He dropped to the ground, pulling his leg into a sweep kick.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

Ulic was for the time speechless hearing what Rocketblaze had said. Her words would not be able to express her emotions. A simple thought was all she was able to muster. With the will of the force her mast would be able to hear it.

"I love you too."

Keeping the silence while slowly carressing his arm the two lay together. Finally Ulic turned over to face her master. She smiled at him as their eyes connected. Feeling more power than she ever could have imagined, she was compelled to train more.

"Are we to start training again master?"

Ulic.jpg

Moric couldn't believe his mistake. His first attack was a jump kick, he should have known not to open with an air attack.

He was too busy thinking to himself that he didn't notice Garet's kick.

Moric hit the ground hard, each and every impact was becomming more and more painful. .

The apprentice was able to get to his feet long enough to notice another attack comming his way. He was able to sidestep the fist pretty easily, this kind of surprized him. he sent a fist of his own towards the Doshan's face.

Moric's fist didn't even come close to Garet before he was gone from his previous spot. The speed of the Sith Lord was tremendous.

Another blow out of nowhere connected with Moric's face.

Instead of falling to the ground, he charged right threw the blow as if it was water being splashed against his face. Moric could feel something within him, rising up, almost like it was trying to break free. Instead of supressing it, Moric let it go. With a loud scream, the padawan's fist crashed up against Garet's. This left an opening in Garet's torso. One kick managed to connect with his chest, almost knocking him over.

"I did it...."

moric.jpg

Garet rolled backward and back onto his feet. He was pleased,

"Great kid, but don't get cocky."

Garet struck multiple times with a high kick. Each blow was successfully blocked by Moric. Garet turned around into another sweep kick, but Moric remembered from last time, and was able to jump the attack.

"Excellent, remember just like flowing water."

Garet suddenly gripped Moric's wrists, pushing the apprentice backward.

"As a human you are naturally weaker than me. Now is the time to use the full anger you feel. Push me over, release the energy you've pent up."

If Moric obeyed Garet's command about suppressing his use of the Force, the Serpent Apprentice should be able to power into the Doshan. Garet through his body weight into the apprentice . . .

Garet_Jax2.jpg

Moric pushed against the Doshan as hard as he could yet, he was still moving backwards. He was starting to panic. He had used all of his anger in the last exercise. Apperently he was supposed to have saved it untill after.

The apprentice's back was approaching the wall, he had to think of something. He recalled the lesson Rocketblaze tought about focusing one's anger. Moric did the same that as before, but now he was focusing on Garet.

His anger started to build but Moric kept it inside, he didn't want to use it too early. At the last second, Garet put his full weight against Moric. With a yell louder than the last, the padawan released his surpressed anger and watched as Garet fell backwards.

Moric quickly followd suit. He fell onto his back, he was being overtaken by exhaustion.

moric.jpg

Garet lay on his back stunned for a moment. He rolled onto his hands and knees, and then onto his feet again. The Serpent Lord pulled Moric to his feet.

"Good, you need to learn more hand to hand combat, but your getting better. When you've rested up some let me know, and we can work with the lightsabers."

Garet_Jax2.jpg

Moric nodded, he was thankful for the chance at being able to rest. He slowly made his way to his quarters where he immidiatly jumped on his bed. He feel asleep as soon only seconds after he landed.

After awakening from an uneasy sleep Moric felt himself well rested. his strength had returned. He was starting to get more used to the serpent complex now. I didn't take him nearly as long to find Garet as he thought it would.

"I am ready to continue my training master Jax"

moric.jpg

OOC: My phone line had a "cable malfunction" according the the morons at Verizon, who simply plugged it into my neighbor's terminal. However, that took them almost a week to fix. I'm sorry for my lack of posting, but I only have time to at home, and having no phone line, I had no way of posting.

IC:

Rocketblaze needed not reply with words, but allowed his actions to speak for him. He arose from the bed and dressed again to train. He motioned for Ulic to follow and turned down the hall to where they had previously been. The Serpent Master was content to train, realizing what power he and Ulic would bring to the galaxy.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

"Make yourself let go of all that you believe. Take your essence, give it to the Force and feel the Force give it back. You will experience a rush, making yourself more powerful instantly. This is the easiest way, but yet has the harshest consequences."

Rocketblaze brought forth the stone that contained the rest of his power. It had a soft glow, a light blue hue shining forth. Suddenly it expelled a flash as Rocketblaze was fully empowered, standing in his armor full glory.

"When you not only know the Force, but then do something for it... You will receive gifts like this armor and sword."

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Garet had been waiting for Moric to return. He was ready to work on a bit of swordplay.

"Take your practice saber and we shall begin."

Garet told Moric to move to the other side of the training area. His alchemaic skills had forged several small metallic marbles, each perfect for what he had in mind. The Serpent Lord sat cross-legged facing Moric.

"You will deflect these as they try to hit you."

Garet focused his energy on four of the marbles. They rose and surrounded Moric. One flew for his head, another for his legs. The other two were not far behind.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

Seeing her master with his armor instantly made Ulic want something for herself. Armor a weapon, something that the force could empower her with.

She wanted with all her might, thought upon thought raced through her head until she went blank. Clear as day, her mind was a weapon with the force, her shield.

It felt as if a cold energy was wraping around her. Chills ran up her spine as this unseen enegry took its path. Releasing and doubt in her mind of what this energy was, and whether or not she could accomplish the task she'd set forth to do, she envisioned a staff with sharpened blades at each end.

Keeping her eyes fixed on her left hand a wind seemed to blow through her hair tossing the blonde strands every which way. Slowly fading into reality the staff began to appear with a blueish hue to it, though still transparent.

The staff instantly flickered out of existence without warning. Ulic's fledgling abilities had gotten stronger, but she was not yet able to maintain that concentration required. She began to try again...

Ulic.jpg

Ulic fell silent as she let her will command the force. It was hers to command, not the other way around.

A bright light enveloped the young apprentice as she concentrated to bend the force to her desire. A small wind again blew through the facility.

Apprentices alike looked down halls at one another, or across the table as the wind enveloped the entire facility. Unbeknownst to them this was the will of a force user, not a natural occurance. With all doors deadbolted shut, the wind could not be coming from outside.

A sense of ambiguity gripped the facility for those not wise enough to realize this was the work of one of their own.

Picking up pace as it neared her, the wind blew Ulics blonde hair every which way, obscuring her face at times. Her eyes filled with energy beckoned the force to bend to her every whim. Without so much as a warning the wind ceased and the light relinquished its hold on the apprentice, letting the darkness of the room wash back over her.

Still a token of the light remained in her hand. The sharpened staff she had attempted to conjure the first time was hers now to command as she wished. Twirling it gracefully from side to side, she showed no surprise at her accomplishment.

Looking to her master she clapped the staff on the ground and help steadfast.

Ulic.jpg

Moric took the lightsaber without speaking. He knew he was probably in for another tough hours of training. But what kind of Sith would he be if he complained? If anything he was determined. He didn't what to stop in the middle and rest; he would be strong this time.

He kept his saber up high guarding his chest as the marbles flew towards him. He had never tried to deflect anything with a vibroblade; he didn't think a practice saber would be any different.

The first stone came within striking distance as he raised his saber to intercept it. His blade caught the edge of the rock and flew off target, barley missing the apprentice's head. Moric started to bring his saber down near his feet but he knew he couldn't get it there in time. Instead he jumped in the air, he watched as the stone flew under his feet. He looked up with a smirk. His smirk was then met with a stone, hitting him right between the eyes. The pain was immense; it took great concentration to land on his feet. Morics's face was now starting to distract him. It distracted him so much that he couldn't connect his saber with the last stone. His punishment was rock slamming into his stomach.

The padawan fell to the ground immediately. He was feeling a little embarrassed. He wasn't very good at this. He stood up a few seconds later trying to minimize the signs of weakness he was now exhibiting.

"One out of four, not too bad for a first try right?"

Moric really hopped that the force would help him out with this.

moric.jpg

"No, that's horrible. It was only for, and if those were blaster bolts you'd be dead."

Garet thought he knew the problem though. It was clear Moric was trying to use his eyes more than the Force. Garet tossed him a strip of cloth.

"Use this to blindfold yourself. You must use only the Force as your eyes."

This time Garet used six of the marbles. They came in three at a time.

Garet_Jax2.jpg