Chandrila

Tarrian Skywalker

"I personally don't think that it is right going to kill someone for no damned reason. I do think that if they do something to offend you anyway, shape or form than it is wise to do something worse to them in a fighting form."

He looked over at Rocketblaze with a questionable look on his face.

"That's what sides me away from the Jedi and to the Sith. As I see it, the Sith attack the Jedi for power, you would think that they know by now that they can beat the Jedi. Why don't they wait for someone to come to them? They are selfish pigs, but your kind I like."

He stared forward out of the ship, not looking over at Rocketblaze, he wasn't finished yet.

"If need be fighting, then you fight. That is what I think, and hope your kind also think. I and hopefully you just don't go out and put your life on the line, for a kind that shoved theirs in an on-coming bullet you see. Play it smart, and you will live."

Raven believed that explained most of RB's question. If need be asked more, than he would ask more.

raven.jpg

"Life is not living without death, but death for a certain reason."

He looked over to Rocketblaze.

Yet again, he did choose the Sith, he didn't join an order such as the Jedi that could not kill, unless attacked on their own. They could not attack on free-will, but they have, and for those reasons, they don't abide by their own orders rules of peace and kindness. They just throw it away, and make for an order only a level less of the sith. These people were disgusting, just like his family.

"I choose the Serpents along time ago, but never really knew it."

He felt the rising in the ship, as Rocketblaze heard his correct answer.

"I am ready Master."

raven.jpg

"I did some, sword fighting, but nothing major. Just a thing or two taught by my old man. Other than that, just a little levitation, but not a lot, my dad passed away shortly after he taught me sword fighting, we only touched on the Force."

Raven looked up to RB with a happy, but sad look on his face. He had memories of his father coming back to him, he shouldn't have said anything, but Rocketblaze asked. So Raven delivered, that was his code of conduct. He sighed and started to shake his head.

"That's about it."

raven.jpg

"Yes, Master." Raven knew this would be a hard task, for he had barely touched on levitation, but he would try success or not he would do his task.

He focused, the one thing his father had taught him before he passed on. He felt the force flow through him, he felt the bodies around him, he could feel all this with his eyes closed.

"This is unbelievable!”

raven.jpg

Raven woke up from his little nap. His thoughts exiting his mind, he exited the bed where J was watching him. He then left the ship and went back to where he was when his Master had giving him the task.

"I am ready now." He said hushly, hoping his Master heard.

raven.jpg

"Erm..I... I had a flash back. I saw my father being killed, it was horrid. I am sorry for not doing the task, would you like me to try again."

He was, well sorry, but he couldn't have done anything. He had focused, and his memories tore through his body.

It was rather amusing, but a very vivid flashback. Raven thought to himself.

raven.jpg

Feeling the force of the fall, Raven needed to do something. He turned, looking back up at Rocketblaze, just as he stopped, perfectly horizontal with the water.

Your task his done, Master Rocketblaze.

He focused hard, not wanting to break it and make a big splash into the water. He waited on top of water, something he never experience before. He was curious of what RB was to do next.

raven.jpg

The back of his robe started to get wet as Rocketblaze thrust him deeper and deeper into the water. As Raven held his breath, he started to focus on hovering on top of the water. The force was strong with in him, if he knew how to use it. Now it was time to test it.

He tried to counter, but failed, he thought of multiple ways to get out, but none sounded like really good ideas. He wanted to impress his master; he didn't want to get the job done. He wanted to get the job done, while showing off to his Master. As Raven sunk deeper and deeper into the water, he felt that he was beginning to slow his pace down to the bottom luckily this began his counter.

Feeling the weight, he started to rise, pulling his hands in front to create a force push of his own. As the weight began to decrease on Raven's body, his force power started to increase. He wasn't really thinking of peaceful thoughts, but he wasn't thinking of angry thoughts either, all he did was focus. As Raven's head began to surface, he felt the power and struggle, as RB's force push started to appear more as a huge boulder coming down on you rather than a feather swiping you away from a piece of paper.

Raven noticed a slight pause every few seconds in Rocketblaze, he didn't know if he was focusing harder or just flinching, but he felt it was time to act. When he did this, the force felt to lessen on his body, but focus on his force push in the middle, and then when he regained control, he felt the weight on his body.

Interesting. He thought to himself.

Instead of Raven force pushing when he did this, he focused on force pulling him as he did this slight hesitation. As RB neared the edge, he started to focus more, now clearing his minds of all thoughts, Rocketblaze started to moved backwards, he regained control of his movement.

Raven cursed lightly under his breath.

He focused on his father again, feeling the horrible memories start to fill his mind. Zooming in, he replaced the killer for Rocketblaze, success, the thought clicked in on his mind. He started to pull again, slowing displacing RB?s force push to become a weakened cell of his force pull. Succeeding, Rocketblaze neared the edge.

Yes! Raven thought to himself.

Now focusing all his hate and anger on Rocketblaze, Raven managed to pull him down from the cliff.

"Don't push me again."

OOC:For some reason my quotes and appos. came out as question marks, so if I missed any you know what they are.

raven.jpg

Raven couldn't breath, he had the wind kicked out of him and didn't get that much air when he was at the surface for a matter of ten seconds. He thought hard, but couldn't really concentrate with the factors that were involved now. Raven focused on his body, he focused his anger on himself, making him quick.

He went for the right side, but Rocketblaze's body blocked his way. He did a quick speed burst to the left, but Rocketblaze was right on top of him.

Move. Raven thought, but nothing happened. He needed to get out, time was of the essence, and he only had a mere 10 seconds. He thought, still managing to move RB up, closer to the surface. Then it clicked on what he needed to do.

Raven focused on the force, focused on his body, he was now moving at impossible speeds, something that helped him, as he just about flew up into Rocketblaze, knocking him, along with Raven out of the water.

Rocketblaze flew aside, hitting back first into the water. Raven landed feet first, in waist deep water. He put his hands on his knees as he crawled out onto the shore. Inhaling furiously, he sounded like a pig on its death bed.

He put his head against the shore, and closed his eyes. He waited for Rocketblaze to tend to him.

raven.jpg

"Wh..What did you do to me?" Raven asked as he began to raise to his feet. He felt the force fly through his body, as though he was gaining a new soul, a new head on his body. The sensation felt great, but different, nothing Raven had ever felt before.

He now stood up, inhaling air. Raven paced around the shore waiting for Rocketblaze to answer while he was floating on the water.

raven.jpg

"Excellent. Whenever you are finished, I am ready to continue."

Raven layed down on the sand, resting like his Master. He enjoyed his company, he was a truly great scholar, and even a greater friend. He was calm, yet not as peaceful as the Jedi. He knew he had that darkside, every Sith does.

Even I have it, but I have not expressed it to the magnitude that I have seen.

raven.jpg

Raven walked silently over to where Rocketblaze was standing. He nodded back to the newcomer and addressed RB.

"Whose mind do you want me to affect?" He looked over to Tash, and smiled.

"Perhaps him Master Rocketblaze, he seems vunerable?"

raven.jpg

Raven looked over at Tashkri, he looked at his body, his body features. He wondered if he could do this, his Master had taught him how to focus, how to use the force as your ally. He focused, closing his eyes to get a better picture of Tashkri's mind, nothing.

He started moving his hands, his eyes still closed trying to pull the thoughts into Raven's mind. His eyes opened, as it seemed that Raven had unlocked something, but Tashkri was impossible, the only thing that Raven saw was something opening in his mind, he began to see more in his mind than he did in Tashkri's. It seemed that Tashkri was putting things in his mind, he had failed, he could see nothing, only things in his mind. He force pushed Tash to the ground.

"Show me!" His anger started to boil, his thoughts disappered from the task at hand, but to the killing, and severly torturing his life. He crossed his hands over his chest, and waited for Tash to answer. He also prepared himself if he were to fight back.

raven.jpg

He took off his robe, as he entered into the bacta tank. He slowly dipped his foot first into the liquid, just to make sure the tempter suited him. Nodding in approval he slowly put his whole left let in, along with the other leg after it. It slowly started to absorb his body.

"Ahhhh."

Raven said, as the liquid was now up to the bottom of his neck. He let out a long sigh, and started to rise from the bath, shaking off all of the remaining juices. Force pulling the robe from the ground of the ship, he placed it on. He walked out of the ship, and headed for Rocketblaze.

"Thank you for that refreshing bath." He said laughing.

"What are we to do next?" He said, closing his mouth.

raven.jpg

Raven nodded to his Master. He pulled his robe from the floor beside him, and put his arms into it, tying his belt, he exited the pool. Raven walked away from the ship, and his Master, slowly heading into the forest. He sighed as he walked in, feeling the life of so many animals as he entered. Walking deeper and deeper into the forest, Raven began to think about his training so far, about his life as it had been since he left the academy; it was rather interesting, but still fun. He liked his Master, and his two ”˜apprentices' he also loved this planet, it was so rich with the dark side, but yet so light on showing it.

Raven started to move faster, feeling the tiny branches brisk his leg as he walked farther and farther into the forest. The dark side was his place, he could feel the evil inside him, he could feel the anger inside him ready to break any time needed. He started to walk slower, he felt the life forms in this place, they all had anger in them, they just didn't know it, nor could they show it. All they could do was sit there and watch as the people walked by them, knocking them down engraving their names. Raven rubbed his arm across one of the trees, he let the force flow through him, he concentrated, moving his hand up and down the roots of the trees moving up, trying to feel its pain, its misery. Within a few seconds, he could feel it's pain, he could feel what the tree hated the worst, all it's thoughts transported over to Raven's head, he opened his eyes and let go of the tree. The thoughts flew out of the body, as Raven traveled farther into the forest.

Coming up on a bare open spot, he sat down, and focused. After traveling so far he needed a tiny break, the force again flew through him as he sat down in a slight meditation. He couldn't hear anything but his own mind, it was as though he was in a dream and everything was silent except for him. As he dreamed he felt walking through the forest, looking over the plants and shrubs and coming up on a few insects, he felt deep inside, his stomach turned as his arm expanded outwards towards the weird creature. He moved his hand over it, and it was now in a silent darkness, Raven opened his eyes. He was standing inside the forest, one arm outstretched. He opened the palm of his hand, and saw what he needed, a fly. Deep inside Raven felt the calm coolness of what he was looking for, this is what his Master wanted him to find. He slide it into the side pocket of his robe, and sealed it.

Walking back out into the plain, he saw a lone tree in the middle, and walked over to it. He pulled his hands along it, resting them on a single branch that he clasped, putting his strength into both hands as he climbed up the tree, for a single second he thought he saw something where he had entered, and human. Closing his eyes tighter he felt the figure with the force, he felt it watching, but this wasn't an ordinary creature it was a figment of Raven's imagination, a remembrance of his father, a picture that was lost into his mind.

The figure stood behind the tree, waiting and watching. Raven force jumped downed from the tree that he was perched from, and landed knee first to the ground as he rolled over and walked slowly to the forest. He walked around the tree, and saw what seemed to be a ghost, a ghost of his father.

”œDad!”

raven.jpg

Raven almost fell over; he spent hours inside the forest looking for the damn "Nip" flies. His Master was such a bastard, but a good bastard at that. Moving slowly away, he opened his mouth.

"As you wish."

Raven started again, moving swiftly through the small bushes and trees, making sure he wouldn't fall and trip and make a fool of himself to the animals. As he walked through the forest, he began to use the force at a higher magnitude then what he had shown Rocketblaze or his two goons. As of now, any log of any size, he moved out of the way without struggle, or mind pains.

He moved up on his previous spot that he had been when seeing the image of his father. He moved to the tree in the middle of the small prairie. He moved up the tree with pure determination, getting to the top branch he sat cross-legged, waiting for the opportune moment to enter into his thoughts, enter into his dreams. Picking the spot in the force, he sat mediating, watching his dreams fly through, watching his child figure with his father. It was sickening how he died, watching how the Jedi killed him. The only thing he didn't know was who his father's killer was, something he wanted to see.

Raven saw the picture fade through the force, one that he hadn't seen very often. One of his father's killer, one that he needed to find to put justice to his father. He sat in the tree waiting for more clues.

raven.jpg

Raven triggered his Master's mind, but didn't go in far enough to manipulate it. Nor could he, Raven could have a chance with one of the hopefuls, but a Master, very doubtful. Reaching out into the force, he spoke, only aimed in a one way direction towards his Master.

"Why waste my breath, I feel that I am strong in the force, and I can see that by collecting the "Nip Flies" you were talking about. If I were to retaliate, you would only put me in my place, making me cower to you. If I was on your level, then I would have done the necessary procedures to tell you how I feel about the "Nip Flies." When I grow wise about the Darkside of the force, you will see..."

Raven breathed, his mind exiting the island that he was on. He still felt the force inside him, ready to break out. He triggered it onto his legs, feeling the power that he hid inside them. He jumped from on top of the tree to the ground. As he kept focus on his legs, he ran through the forest at full speed, even though he was going double the speed he could go in real life, maybe even three times that, he could still see the world around him as though he was walking. Amazing.

Moving faster, he jumped over and dove under the limbs that were scattered around the forest floor. Coming to the clearing, he let go of the force and moved up to the lake. Breaking into a jog, he jumped over the lake. He focused, and stopped in mid-air, a trick that was risky to try for the first time, but worked none the less. Both his legs slid underneath his buttocks, as the force hit him as though he was putting on armor. It was now situated as a helmet on his mind, a helmet that didn't have any eye slots.

He was now inside the force, watching how it moved, watching what he did in the previous days. As he sat on top of the lake, he moved his thoughts throughout the force. He triggered another message to his Master.

"When you need me, you know what to do."

He entered farther into the force, only the hands of a true Sith could wake him.

raven.jpg

Raven shook his head, he understood what his Master was saying, but yet hesitated to answer. He wanted to express himself clearly, but didn't want to get overwhelmed, or overwhelm his Master with his silliness.

Breaking out of the force, he moved to the shore, he saw as his Master followed. He turned on his right heel and spoke.

"I feel that I am not... 'there' to express my opinion, I have much to learn before I feel that I am ready to become a part of your party."

He stopped; he noticed that he said it wrong; he rephrased it quickly, trying to be as honest as he could with his Master.

"What I meant by that was, I already am, but not as high as say, Tash. You may not have levels, but I would feel more comfortable expressing my opinion when I become of Tash and Garet's power."

He looked down to the ground stopped, and turned around to face his Master.

"I feel strong on the force, and with the force as my aid, I feel that I could kill many, many people that are higher then me. They were not trained to the full extent that I was, they were trained to move along. I feel that you train your apprentices...”

raven.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The echo sounded like no other, a screeching sound as a train stopped on the dime. As Raven was walking, he stumbled by the loud, unbarring pain that entered in from the force. It was nothing that he heard, or even endured before this moment. He could tell he was not the only one that found it also, it was within his Master, and it had to affect the other Lords on the planet.

As the pain cleared, he opened his eyes as he found himself lying on the grass. He put his hands on the ground and pushed up as his knees took up the slack as they finished the touches to put him back on his feet. Alone, he looked around, his Master, lying on the ground curled in the ball. It was totally weird, that one person could effect so many, even one of the most powerful people he knew. Amazing the power of the force.

He moved to his Master, not running, nor walking, merely jogging to him.

"Master, are you alright?"

The force was sealed tightly within us, the power; the great essence of it was sealed tight within our evil bodies. It was comforting, yet... painful to know that an individual could control you in thirty ways without even blinking. The force caused Raven's father his life, but in truth, made Raven stronger, made him more willing to fore fill much more than was ever asked of him.

raven.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

"Finally!" Raven said as he slowly made his way over to the newly finished compound. As he walked, he began to remember his training from the begining, stopping before he got into the water, trying to get out of the water before he had drowned. It was a very unique training course, and very fun to do such things with great people. Before he headed into the compound, he dove into the lake, getting a quick cool off before he would have to sit and discuss what would be happening with all the members of the Serpent Order. He sighed happily, entering the water in a small dive that made a two foot high splash.

He did a little back-stroke and swam under the water, training himself to do this, to hold his breath for long period of time without any device. After nearly ten minutes he propelled himself high into the air, and onto the shore as he dried himself off. The heat of Chandrila's sun beat down on him as he made his way to the compound. He entered with a small smirk on his face, he nodded to Rocketblaze, and used the force to with-draw the chair from the table. He sat down, waiting for the others to enter.

raven.jpg

The question was evadent, to stay or not to stay was the question, and what a question indeed. It would take him many nights to get through this question, stay and be the peace-bringers of the Sith, or leave and be with the other lunatics. He sat in silence as he gathered food on his plate, picking up his silver-ware quietly he took puny bits of food, thinking through his options.

Raven excused himself, standing up he spoke quickly and quietly.

"Master Rocketblaze, if you may excuse me, I am going to for a quick run in the forest, if you need me you know how to call."

Raven exited the room, and entered onto the shiny green grass, so peaceful, yet so hard on showing it. He moved swiftfully over into the forest, walking slowly into it. He walked onward, waiting, watching, and relaxing.

raven.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The forest was a luscious green, leaves began to fall around Raven as he removed one of the daggers from the belt that he had within his robe. He moved to an open prairie like area, and sat down, it was time to meditate. Before he sat down, he set the dagger inside the ground. Raven felt as the force entered into the body, it was a cool sensation, and he could feel it. With eyes closed he could sense the dagger in-front of him, further investigating he found his way back through the forest and into the Serpent's base, he could see the Force Signatures, Rocketblaze's more evident then the other two who seemed to be fighting.

As Raven's thoughts flowed through the Force, they were re-routed to the dagger. With the Force as his aid, he lifted the small knife from the ground. As Raven sat, concentrating, the dagger flew above his head and above the forest canopy. As of now, all Raven was trying to do was get a feeling for the Force, to know that he could control it, to know that he had the luxury of doing so. Raven opened his eyes, letting the Force flow out of him. The dagger fell from high above him, he felt it coming down, he controlled its movement as it entered back into where it had come from, his belt.

Raven continued walking, as he spotted animals here and there. Raven came to a stop; he felt something, something that interested him. He closed his eyes to get a better feel, yes; there it was perched on that tree. Raven ran over to the tree, using the Force to amplify his jump as he arrived by the average sized bird. Inside the bird was something like Raven, a piece of him lost in the always expanding DNA, and inside of him was bird-like DNA. How that occurred he knew not, but it was planned, somehow. As he stared at the bird, it balanced his way over to the branch that Raven was sitting on. Raven moved his hand close to it's claws, as it climbed on top of his, it and continued to crawl up his arm. It stayed looking out over the forest, it was the Keeper.

Raven jumped down from the branch, and used the force to slow down their progression through the air. The bird stayed on his shoulder, even through the landing. He moved softly back to the prairie, the bird flew from his shoulder to the tree that stood alone in the middle, it found its home. Raven grinned as he made his way back through the forest, he didn't have time to think, nor have time to concentrate. He moved back to the Base, entering in as the hood that was over his head disappeared to the top of his back. He walked back and sat back down where he had sat before he excused himself, he wanted to watch the show.

Raven came just in time, it looked as though Garet was about to win the honor of being first trained.

raven.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Raven looked over his Master curiously, one's essence can be trapped in a crystal if that one is weak. The words seemed interesting, they meant that Master Rocketblaze was... weak, but he didn't seem it. He seemed strong within the Force, strong with every breath he takes. He questioned the phrase.

"Master, are you saying that you are weak within the Force, and within yourself?"

It didn't seem right, but no matter, he would find an answer quickly. He started to pace, watching Garet closely unlock his skill. It was amazing; with a touch of a finger you could learn so much, you could be a Master of the Force with the touch of your Master's finger, along with his thoughts.

He moved slowly, eyeing the junk that was piled along the walls, and on the floor. He moved closer to a pair of armor, it wasn't anything special, but it would work, he wanted to use the Force to bend it, to manipulate it in pieces. He focused, breathing through his nose and out of his mouth. He raised his left hand in the direction of the pile, a silver metal emerged without a sound as it floated in the air, Raven squinted harder. The metal made an eerie noise that sounded throughout the room, he placed it down softly.

The Force is easy to use, if you focus on it, your dreams will come true, via your thoughts. Amazing, he triggered his attention back to his Master, waiting for him to answer the question.

raven.jpg

• 8 months later...

Raven woke up slowly, not really aware of his surroundings. He didn't even remember how long he had been here. He got up on one knee, looking around, squinting at the light that was all around him. He got up and started to walk, limping at first.

He made his way to the lake, getting back down on his knees, he got a handful of water and splashed it in his face. The refreshing coolness of it blasted through his pores. He was hot, and the blackrobe didn't make that any better.

"Where the hell is everybody," Raven said to himself, taking off his robe, he had his black tank-top and sweat pants on underneath. He jumped silently into the lake, wanting to cool off a little and meditate. He floated on the top of the water and closed his eyes, waiting for anyone, anyone at all.

raven.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Raven finally awoke, feeling the Force flowing quite quickly around him, it must have been the nap. Moving quickly, he saw a ship take off, but still felt another presence. He ran, seeing the figure in the distance. Slowing down to a slight jog, he moved over.

"Hey," Raven sent out his hand through his robe.

"Well, I guess you are ready, and if you are, I am."

He waited for a quick answer.

raven.jpg

"Whatever you feel like," Raven put his hand out to the new Serpent Master.

"I am Fatal Raven, Raven, ofcourse, for short." As the man accepted his shake, he moved closer. He looked out over the peaceful planet of Chandrila.

"Where are we destined to go..." He spoke, mumbiling his words.

raven.jpg

• 4 months later...

As Raven entered the atmosphere he also felt a sudden pulling, he had come here through the Force, through himself, odd it was, but it was true.

As he neared the ground, Fatal Raven noticed a bare patch of land, mostly dirt that he would set his ship down on. Getting out of it, he pulled a robe over his nearly naked body and moved on, towards the old compound.

He remembered the compound as it was being built, just as he was starting his training. It was built over a lake he remembered, and Rocketblaze even called them in for dinner once to share his newly owned gifts, it was truely great.

That's where it ended, and Raven remembered that also, Rocketblaze had left, and Cineon had taken over, oh, dear dear Cineon, what a colossal failure that was. Raven didn't remember that, it was like he wasn't there.

As time passed and the Serpents were thought to be non-existant, Moric took over, and did relatively well, his only mistake was that of letting Cineon "take" over once again, allowing our new base on Cardia, so all the Sith could attack us when they felt like it. The time they spent was fun, and even Raven felt so with his saber in hand.

He moved into the "dining hall", sat down at the table and waited...

raven.jpg

Raven smiled at the sight of his elder Master, Master Rocketblaze. He extended his hand as RB grabbed it and shook, it was good to be back.

"As you know, I disappeared while you were still here, in this well... dimension." Raven winced at the thought of himself leaving. Raven was quite humble, and when he did something that itched his pride, it was burned through his mind forever. Moving on, Raven sat on the table.

"I didn't resurface, as you did, until Moric took over, it was me and him for a short while, he finished my training, finally. We headed over to Ilum to gather a crystal, then moved to our newly, but now most likely destroyed temple on Cardia under the likes of Cineon Yahn. You know this fool, yes?"

Raven closed his eyes as he held his anger deep inside, the name even made his blood boil. He destroyed the Serpent's way of life, their hermitage, this man had no right to live.

"As we were in the temple a man by the name of... Xentar Kentam came to further his knowledge in the Darkside, Moric fought him as he caste me away to train another addition to the Serpent's, Zad was his name."

Zad was shaping up to be a good apprentice. Until everything went downhill, the Sith called upon us, and Raven didn't answer, the Sith were vile creatures, and he had no intention of following their crude acts.

"That then leads me to here, to you, to Chandrila... the home that I have once known."

Raven smiled and looked back towards Rocketblaze, he was curious where he had gone, but it wasn't his place to ask, nor the time.

raven.jpg

The question was odd, Moric had never pronounced if he had become a Serpent Lord, so, respectfully, he was still an apprentice.

"That is truly unclear to me, Master, for I have my lightsaber and all, but I have not actually achieved my lordship. At least Moric never mentioned it."

He didn't know what else to say, he was still a measly apprentice.

raven.jpg