Chandrila

Tarrian Skywalker

Cineon's ship came to the planet of Chandrila. He could feel his Master's presence nearby. His ship circled around a few times, then landed.

Cineon got out of the ship and walked until he found Rocketblaze, giving orders for construction and such.

Cineon cracked his neck. He removed his cloak and used the Force to put it safely on his ship. Cineon stood patiently.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

Cineon nodded, and turned to go into the city.

Cineon began to pick up the pace and from his steady walk and began to jog.

There were so many living beings about him, the Force was strong with this planet. He was still in the woods, but Cineon had a feeling that the city would be encircled with plains, rather then forestation.

Cineon could feel the Force begin to give him the strength that he would need, so he quickened his pace more, nearly to a run. He had to keep a pace the entire time. All of Cineon's leg muscles were rippling, being worked out a significant deal.

Cineon continued onward, nevertheless. The forest became more dense, which would become a problem. He instantly realized that if he would complete this mission in only 4 days, he would have to get out of this forest by the end of the day.

Cineon darted across a creak, but soon realized what the creak's purpose was. Watering hole.

Cineon looked back to see a large type of panther attacked him.

Cineon pulled out his Sith sword and drove it into the animal's abdomen, but it didn't die. Cineon kicked it off his body and lept to his feet. He span in a circle and cut it's neck, but did not take the head.

Cineon stabbed the animal in the hear as it pounced on him. He fell on his back with it, and catipulted it into the air off the sword.

He stood up and sheathed the Sith sword. He looked up and saw three more. One jumped at Cineon, but he ducked down and reached into his robes, pulling out two blasters from the armory at Magog. He pulled them out and shot them all down.

Cineon used the Force and lept into the air, into the treetops. Cineon lept foward, propelling himself foward with the Force and grabbed a hold of a vine. Cineon swung through the treetops for a while, until he reached the edge of the forest.

Cineon climbed to above the canopies of the forest and he could see the city, but there was a vast plain between him and the city. Cineon looked up, it was dusk. Cineon went back into the trees.

Here he used several vines and skins from animals to construct a hamock, so that he could get his rest, and continue into the city the next day.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all

Cineon awoke, it was the second day of his journey, and he was near the city, he could see it from the canopy of which he slept. Cineon reached down to the foot of his hammock and tugged a string free, unraveling the support system, and sent him spinning to the ground. The entire hammock wrapped around his body and landed on the ground.

After a few minutes, and animal came to investigate. Hungry, of course. It came to Cineon's head, and began to sniff. Soon, there was a bladed weapon within the skull of the creature, and it shrieked in pain.

Cineon lept from the cloth of his bed and used his right arm, without the Sith sword, and clamped the animal's mouth shut. He then used his Sith sword, in his left hand, to slit the creature's throat.

Cineon got up from it, and sheathed his Sith sword. He turned to face the cowering animal. Using the Force, Cineon increased blood flow to the brain, but closed one of the vessels within the brain. The animal struggled to its feet, and began to drown in its own blood as it tried to howl for help. Cineon continued the process in the brain of the animal, and eventually it developed an embelasm and the vessel popped, killing the animal.

Cineon grinned, and used the Force to send the animal across the plains near the city. He himself though, however, slowly crept through the higher grasses leading to the city. No animals grazed this, because there were poisonous plants within the grass. Cineon continued through anyways, though. He was reaching the city. There was a gate there, to keep intruders out. Cineon grinned. He lifted his hand with the Force and sent the animal from earlier flying in front of the guard, as though it were leaping.

He quickly crept to a wall near the sentry and stood up against it. Cineon pulled a small branch to him and then stepped on it, making a cracking noise.

The sentry heard the noise and went to investigate. He was near Cineon and prepared to hit anything.

Cineon grinned and threw out his fist, hitting the sentry right in the face. Cineon span away from the wall and lept into the air, kicking the sentry in the chest.

The sentry backed away and pulled out a vibro blade. Cineon grinned a devious smile and pulled out his Sith sword. The sentry attacked Cineon, but his attack was quickly parried and the hilt of the Sith sword was nearly embedded into the back of his head.

Cineon rolled his eyes and sheathed his weapon. The man was on his back, so Cineon got a good look at his face. Momentarily, Cineon's face became that of the sentry, compliments of being a changeling. Cineon removed his cloak and put on the man's shirt. He pulled out a card that would give him access to the city.

Cineon inserted the card into a slot, and the door opened.

He went into the security checkpoint, but not cutting his forehead.

"Damn! What happened to you?"

Cineon acted as though he was out of breath, "I just got attacked by a smuggler, I knocked him out, though. Give me a hand identifying him?"

The other guards nodded and one said, "Let's go then."

They soon went out and saw their real friend knocked out. "This guy looks just... like... you."

Cineon punched a monitor and it sparked violently. The guard turned around to see Cineon directing electricity right into their temples, knocking them out cold.

Cineon then adopted his own face again and used the Force to bring his cloak back. He put it on and went into the city. There were many shops there that would certaintly have that which he required. Cineon went to one of the smaller shops, knowing that their quality could be no different, only their prices.

He looked through the wares and found a majority of what he needed. He paid for them all and went to browse at other shops.

barabbas4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Cineon recieved his Master's comm and nodded to himself.

He went into another dealer, one of the bigger ones, and purchased a water seal coating and four hundred feet of rope. He also bought some circuitry and such.

After a few more hours of scouting the shops, Cineon got the rest of the components he needed for his lightsaber and the insect treatment.

He was now ready to construct his weapon. However, he did not remember if his instructions included constructing it within the four days.

He goes into a dark alley and takes off his cloak. He turns it inside-out and puts it back on. He climbs up a wall surrounding the city and jumps over it, and out of the city.

All seemed to be have been going smoothly. All of the supplies he had were in a sack on his back. He kept his Sith sword sheathed and began to walk across the field.

Soon, he was back in the forest. He leaped over a fallen tree and into a dry river bed. He emptied the sack for all the supplies he had.

He pulled out a metal shaft and cut it open with a tool. He looked through everything he had and realized he wouldn't be able to finish the weapon without a focusing crystal. He pulled out a power converter, a power bay, and security devices that he would require...

barabbas4.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Cineon continued his quickened pace. He put his supplies in the bag they were in, slung it over his shoulder and began to work his way back. He knew that he wouldn't be able to make a good lightsaber while moving. He conintued his movement, but he was getting tired of the constent running.

Grabbing a hold of a branch, he stopped himself and sat down to rest. He panted a bit, to allow his breath to regulate again. He made himself get comfortable and took a nap.

--

----

------

--------

------

----

--

A few hours later, Cineon awoke. Leaping to his feet, he continued back. After half an hour, he had gotten back.

((I could have done better, but I'm tired right now and I just want to get this task over with. Sorry I haven't been posting, always feel to tired once I think about it, and now I'm just posting a little bit to finish it.))

barabbas4.jpg

"Well, I began my journey trying to keep a fast pace through the forest. Not much to tell until I reached a watering hole, where I was attacked by some sort of feline type creature. Several of its friends attacked me once I killed the first one, but they all fell. I might have been attacked a few more times, but I don't remember if I did or not. I reached the end of the forest, created a hamock in the trees, and slept for the night. The next day I went to the city. I attacked a sentry and knocked him out. I knocked out the rest of the guards, using the appearence of the sentry to get close to them. I didn't have any ID with me, and I didn't think you wanted any natives to know about the Sith being here, so I used force to get in. Once inside, I bought all that I needed for the construction of my lightsaber, except for focusing crystals, could not find them, and the items you requested. I then leapt over a wall in the city, and came back. Not much to tell."

barabbas4.jpg

Cineon nodded, not quite obediantly, but nodded in respect of his master's wish. After grabbing his items to make his lightsaber, he turned briskly and walked off toward the trees, where he felt Tashkri's presence. Why do I get the feeling that wanting to give me my trials is a sort of punishment for me? I'm not sure if I am ready. I guess I will have to wait and see.

He laid down the parts of his lightsaber down on the ground. He looked at everything he had:

• Diatium power cell
  • Power field conductor
  • Power vortex ring
  • Inert power insulator
  • Energy gate
  • Blade energy channel
  • Cycling field energizers
  • Energy modulation circuits
  • Blade arc tip
  • Focusing crystal activator
  • handgrip
  • activation stud plate
  • safety matrix
  • emitter matrix
  • blade-length adjuster
  • power cell
  • power conduit
  • recharge socket
  • belt ring
  • spare parts

He looked at what he didn't have. He needed a primary crystal and focusing crystal(s)

He didn't have what he needed on Chandrilla to make the crystals that he needed. He decided to leave the planet in search out either real crystals, or a source of knowledge to help him make them.

Master I am going to leave the planet momentarily so that I may finish my lightsaber's construction. I will return as soon as I am able.

Cineon boarded his ship, and left the planet.

barabbas4.jpg

Cineon's ship returned to the planet, returning from Selonia. He landed his ship quickly and exited it, running to Rocketblaze. He quickly bowed his head, "Master, I bring word from Ar-Pharazon, he requests your presence on Selonia."

barabbas4.jpg

• 1 month later...

Cineon returned to the planet of Chandrilla, he was unsucessful of his mission of creating lightsaber crystals because of the death of Ar-Pharazon. He felt there was no need to say anything about that becuase it had been a while since his death, and it was probably felt on Chandrila anyways.

Cineon walked through the woods to think about what was to happen next.

barabbas4.jpg

• 3 months later...

Cineon left a note for Rocketblaze; he was leaving.

Cineon prepared his ship for take off. He didn't have many possessions to gather, so such a thing did not consume much time.

I'll return.

He got into his ship and left Chandrilla.

barabbas4.jpg

• 5 months later...

Cineon landed his ship on Chandrilla. It had been some months since he had last been at the home of the Serpents. He tried to find Rocketblaze, but soon found that he could not sense his master's presence anywhere on the planet. He thought that maybe the Serpents were no longer here, but he could feel dark figures searching through the compound; two actually. He felt a presence he did not know, but the presence of Raven, however, he remembered. He quickly made his way to the main chamber and radiated his Force presence so that they would be led to him. There was much to be answered.

barabbas4.jpg

"My name will not be given to you. You are the other, the unknown, I have felt. I trust that Raven brought you here, stranger," Cineon said, unaware that Moric was unaware of the other in the facility. "I will tell you this, though. I am the first apprentice of the Serpents. All others that began this were Sith Lords, and I was the first chosen apprentice for this experiment, picked my Rocketblaze himself. He stood up and walked through some shadow. He emerged from the shadows, and it was Rocketblaze!

Moric was startled by this and was taken back by it. "I am Sith Lord and ruler of the Galactic Empire. I am seeking my master and the other serpents, where have they gone?"

barabbas4.jpg

He felt the presence of Ads here. He smiled, he would like to capture Ads so he could torture him, as Kakuto decided to kill him first. He looked at Moric, "I don't care how long you've been in the Serpents, you must have joined after I went on my independent mission. I was with Rocketblaze when he formed the Serpents."

He waved his hand in front of Moric, forcing his eyes shut and sending him a vision of the beginning of the Serepents, showing him Garet, Cineon, Rocketblaze, Tashkri, and Fatal Raven.

Moric's eyes opened, seeing Cineon's face, not Rocketblaze. "Why have you allowed Jedi to trespass on our sacred training grounds?"

barabbas4.jpg

Cineon shook his head, "You still have much to learn... we both do. The Jedi have become impulsive in the last few passing years, they will attack a Sith even if they are not doing actions that would provoke an attack. It is not safe here, why do you continue to base things here when there is Jedi training occurring here? Also, I have another question, who is currently leading the Serpents in Master Rocketblaze's absence?"

barabbas4.jpg

"I would challenge that I would be more fit to lead, but I have to much to deal with myself. As I said I'm the Emperor, and the new Sith training Academy has been put on my planet of Cardia. I would not have the time to lead them. You may lead the Serpents with my blessing, but I advise you move operations somewhere else, perhaps, Cardia even."

barabbas4.jpg

"You should wait a bit more in case other Serpents come back due to this awakening. Cardia will not be hard to find. I, however, have done what I set out to do, and must return to Cardia immediately. You may come for the banquet, but after that, you should come back here immediately for remaing Serpents. Farewell."

Cineon left for his ship and later left for Cardia.

barabbas4.jpg

• 4 months later...

>>A newly cloned Cineon walked out of the cloning chamber. He still had the mutation. The Empire would pay for double-crossing him, and destroying his weapons. They would pay in blood, but for now he had other things to attend to, he felt the presence of his Master had returned. He walked up to the gathered Serpents and bowed his head to Rocketblaze.<<

Master. You've been gone for some time.

barabbas4.jpg