Chandrila

Tarrian Skywalker

The Blazetail descended to the surface of the planet near a lake of blue in a forest of green. The lush foliage surrounding the pit of life-sustaining liquid was quite the sight, as it seemed a calm and peaceful place. It was perfect for Rocketblaze, perfect for his vision. Nearby was a huge cavern, with an opening large enough to cover a small ship. The Blazetail fit right in, though it was more of a weather covering than a true hiding space. So Rocketblaze let it sit there, protected from any harm that it would encounter under normal circumstances.

”œWe have plenty of work to do. Fan out and bring back trees to build with. Anything of value may be brought as well. Conceal your identities and your powers for now until further instructed. Basic strength and speed augmentations are acceptable, as they become innate and undetectable.”

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

Now that the lot was assembled, Rocketblaze could explain how life would be on Chandrila. He noted to take care with his explanations, as not to confuse any of them. There was much work to be done, so Rocketblaze tried to waste little time. He gazed over them as they stood, pillars of potential, including himself.

”œThis is the time where we have the power. I am here not to rule over you, but to guide you. No longer do you have the mindless ordering of capable warriors with no minds. The pain of war is not our trouble. If there is a threat, we eliminate it; if attacked, we defend ourselves. Our objective is to grow in power while remaining hidden from those who would destroy our attempt at paradise.”

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Rocketblaze continued to work diligently. He knew that there was no sense in stopping for dramatic effect, as Garet already knew how serious Rocketblaze was about the new sect.

”œYou understand the ways that I seek to teach. The Jedi are not so far from wrong in their view; however, the Sith's desire for personal power is not to be discredited. By combining both, I seek to find the true path of power in the dark side.”

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Rocketblaze took the blueprints without looking. Then he realized that it had to be Tashkri on the giving end, so he decided to take the opportunity to speak with both Lords away from Cineon. First, though, he felt as if Tash was a bit peeved. The look on his face confirmed it. Rocketblaze continued to work as he spoke to them both.

”œThe thing about the dark side is that it's not very detectable. However, we don't want to draw too much Force activity here anyways. Learning to work without the Force strengthens the body and the mind. If you utilize your mind and body together, you can harness the Force, but also go beyond your normal limits without the Force. Take me for example: a human with a solid and strong frame. I'm lifting and moving almost as much as Garet, a solid Trandoshan, because I use the long lost ”˜mind over matter' technique... Just don't hurt yourselves if you try.”

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Working on he saw another image, this time more clearly than before. It was a locale on Coruscant that he knew all too well, and with it came a sense of despair and yearning. One of being lost. Since the Force seemingly requested that Rocketblaze seek this person out, he stepped back and call out to the guys.

"Hey, I've got something that I want to go check out. Keep working, and don't skip out on grabbing me that beer."

Being that the Blazetail was currently occupied as a pulley wench, Rocketblaze would have to use another mode of transportation to leave Chandrila. He got a quick sonic shower and took off on his swoop speeder, passing his apprentice who was on foot. In order to make good time, Rocketblaze hunkered down toward the body of the speeder and jakked it up to full thrust. About one hour and thirteen bugs later, he made it to the local city that he'd seen when landing. A nearby merchant was more than willing to 'give' him a huge discount on a freighter rental. He paid the sparse amount and took off, keeping his swoop with him in the cargo hold. Soon Rocketblaze had cleared out into space, running the freighter hard. What did he care? He was going to Coruscant and this was a rental!

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

((OOC: Sorry, all, my phone line had a short that was just fixed earlier today.

Cineon- Use more personal pronouns and worry more about describing action than about having lots of it.

Tashkri- See ya at the end of the week. Have fun.))

IC:

Rocketblaze came out of hyperspace just in the confines of Chandrila's fly zone. He got up, walked over to Old One, and put him to sleep with a sharp sleeper hold applied via the Force. Now that Old One would not know where they were, he brought the planet within sight and descended to the surface. Flying by the work site, he landed in a relatively clear area. The freighter took out a few trees and got a little banged up, but he'd bought the extra insurance. If he destroyed it, they'd have to bring him another one. So he quickly unloaded it with a convenient dumping system onboard, then flew it back. The swoop speeder restrained Old One on the back as Rocketblaze hurried it back to the supplies. When he arrived, he realized that this wouldn't be easy.

"How to do this... How?"

Taking a cord from the back of the swoop, he ran it through some handles and hooked it to the final box. He fired up the speeder and drug the supplies slowly, reaching the work site approximately four hours after landing. Old One had woken up a few minutes after Rocketblaze started pulling the supplies, so he took the time to explain.

"I had to keep our location a secret for now. I regret that I cannot trust you yet, as that would be a very foolish and costly mistake. I'll unstrap you when we reach the work site."

So when they arrived, Rocketblaze took Old One off of his swoop and showed him those gathered.

"The droid in my ship over there is J. The guy on top of my ship is Tashkri. Cineon isn't here right now, as he's out training. This big lizard is Garet."

Rocketblaze called out to his friend, as he'd need help with the supplies.

"HEY, GARET! C'MERE AND HELP ME BRING THESE SUPPLIES INTO MY SHIP!"

The swoop could pull in a reasonable amount of the supplies into the cover of his ship, but about ten crates remained in the elements. Garet and Rocketblaze would have to team lift to raise them. Rocketblaze hoped that this display of physical strength instead of Force usage would inspire Old One and show him that power does not have to come from the Force.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Rocketblaze went over with Garet to Old One. There had been a lack of power noticeable in Old One, but Rocketblaze did not feel compelled to act upon it until now.

"Garet, this is Old One... And I fear that he is not quite ready for the apprenticeship that he desires. Have you been to the academy?"

The hesitation that Old One took betrayed any hope of a lie. He would have to leave, as Rocketblaze could not risk angering the Sith Order.

"I regret that I must do this."

With a quick movement, Rocketblaze bashed Old One in the side of the head with his elbow. Now that he was knocked out, Rocketblaze addressed Garet.

"He has to go, but at least it gives me a chance to put in an appearance. I'm too at peace to be betrayed by thought or action, so this is good exposure in the Order for now. I'll be back with as many apprentices as I think we'll be able to use."

Rocketblaze then took off, repeating his system for finding Old One. However, this time he headed off to Byss.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Rocketblaze brought the ship out of hyperspace just within Chandrila's atmosphere. He took a moment to speak to Fatal Raven before landing.

”œI apologize for how I dealt with you back on Byss. You see, the Sith have expectations that I do not share. You'll see what I mean soon enough. If you are not open to a different path in the dark side than the usual ”˜train to dominate the galaxy' ideal, then you need to tell me now. I want you to convey all of your thoughts and aspirations before we land.”

Edited by Guest

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

((OOC: Cineon, that would've been a really good post if it made sense. You seem to be ignoring fundamental pieces of information that you have in your head, as they never make it into your posts. Your style isn't bad and your grammar is moderate; however, you fail to make a clearly defined and descriptive combination in regards to action. It's not bad, just make it better.))

This Fatal Raven guy was alright. He seemed to have all his thoughts together and his opinions formed. Luckily for Rocketblaze, they were very similar to his own.

”œIt's good to know that you see the faults of the Sith Order. We here call ourselves Serpents, in homage to the Serpent Order of the past. We do not seek the image of power, but power of self.”

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Finishing up with his cutting, Rocketblaze turned off his lightsaber. He tossed it over to Fatal Raven as he picked up a heat bonding tool.

”œBe careful with that; it's my pride and joy. You won't be able to turn it on, since the switch is inside, but it's about the same weight with the blade out. What you have to realize is that a lightsaber isn't anything like a sword. Most people think it is, but you're really just twirling a handle and the death stick follows.”

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Nearing the bottom of the lake, RB had the wheel level and ready to slide under the shaft. Getting it close, he made sure that it would be an easy job from there on out. Taking a moment to check the surface, where he didn't see Fatal Raven, Rocketblaze started to head back. He'd take the opportunity to get some fresh air and see what happened with his new apprentice.

Probably thought too hard and got exhausted. Oh well, whatever the case, I can handle it.

Exploding from the water and somersaulting onto the platform, Rocketblaze caught sight of Fatal Raven lying on the floor. He seemed unconscious, but unharmed physically. After a more thorough check, Rocketblaze defied the ”˜never move the patient' rule by calling the Force to carry him. A short while later Fatal Raven was lying in a small bed on the Blazetail. Rocketblaze left J to monitor him and went back out to work. There would be no sense in waiting around for Fatal Raven to wake up, so the Serpent Master dove back into the water and swam down to align the wheel.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Rocketblaze located the wheel at the bottom of the lake and aligned it with the shaft. Pushing up on it with the Force, he manually moved a few large rocks under it to keep it off of the land holding the water. This achieved, he once again made for the surface. When he returned, he grabbed the end of the platform and pulled himself up, looking out over the lake as he sat.

"What happened?"

His voice carried three things in it. One was a sense of caring for Fatal Raven's welfare. Another was a sense of scorn for falling unconscious. The other, most and yet least obvious, was a sense of command to answer.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Rocketblaze could detect that Fatal Raven felt a bit helpless in the event by his tone. The concept that he could not control his thoughts were also another illusion, just another popular stereotype about Force usage. If only he knew true power. RB felt inclined to enlighten him.

”œRaven, no. You see, the Force can be used to completely suppress or to wholly relive an event. Let me guess... It felt like a jagged blade ripping through your very being, right? Or perhaps it just flashed in front of you. These are the most ridiculous fantasies of cowards. People who hide behind their past as an excuse not to get ahead. I realize that your father's death must have been horrible for you, and you have every right to carry on his memory. No matter what, though, you can't let it be your burden. And if you aren't levitating by the time you hit the water, you're gonna be wet.”

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Rocketblaze felt himself falling forward. This was a nice display of focus from Fatal Raven, though it wouldn't work to the advantage that Fatal Raven thought it would. RB took in plenty of air, filling his lungs before switching his Force push from Fatal Raven onto himself. Rocketblaze, with both a push and pull on him, was now very much like a torpedo as he entered the water. His feet slammed into Fatal Raven's chest, forcing all remaining air out of his lungs. So now there was Rocketblaze, who could stay underwater for about ten minutes, and Fatal Raven, who could remain under for less than one. Fatal Raven would have to work fast and efficiently to overcome both boundaries of Rocketblaze and breaking the surface.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Rocketblaze remained on the water, resting, but paying attention. He waited a moment to reply.

"I simply made everything in your body move faster. You recovered more quickly by getting more oxygen and processing more carbs."

Now thinking of what to truly do next, he decided that building would be a good idea. But for now he'd rest on the water, as he was quite tired.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Rocketblaze caught the beer with his right hand in the middle of standing up. He took a moment to enjoy the cool aquatic current, feeling more than just water rushing past him. He knew that Tashkri wouldn't go long doing simple labor, and was quite right, as he suspected Force usage when he saw multiple beams of light land on the ground in front of him in a shattered image. They soon vanished, but a sense of assuredness overcame Rocketblaze. He dove underwater quickly and silently, emerging right beside the edge where his pants were. And in his pants was a small blaster taken from the War Room, which he picked up and took a quick, careful aim with.

When Tashkri was no more than three meters up from the ground, climbing with great intent, he suddenly lost focus and fell. Why? The blaster shot to his ass, that's why. It was a quick stinging sensation that warmed quickly. It wouldn't continue to hurt, as the blaster was low-grade, but the minor burn that it made would.

"I told you guys... It's not about the actual usage of the Force, it's the fact that we've grown lazy from it. Be more inventive next time, Tash."

RB winked at the wincing Tashkri, then pulled himself up out of the water. He was quite wet, but it didn't matter to him. The sun would dry him soon enough. There was a peace about this place that he loved, and it was as if the planet reciprocated that love in it's own provision. Yet suddenly he saw violent images of claws and striking masses of highly developed flesh. Disturbing, to say the least, but not in enough detail to worry about yet.

"Fatal Raven, come on over. It's time for you to learn how to use the Force on somebody's mind."

A welcoming smile invited his apprentice over, though he knew that it was obvious to Fatal Raven that his smile was due to the impending fun that was yet to come.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

The Serpent Master was about to decline Fatal Raven's suggestion when he stopped himself abruptly. This could be very funny, and they needed a good laugh before starting work.

"Yeah, go ahead. Try to make Tashkri see things that aren't there and try to pry into his mind, unlocking his secrets."

Already cracking up inside, RB sent a Force message to Garet. It was a command, "Watch.", an image of Fatal Raven and one of Tashkri, and the feeling of amusement.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Rocketblaze looked to Tashkri while blatantly laughing.

"Yeah, that was good. Now get back on the ship."

He then motioned for Fatal Raven to follow him into the ship. RB pointed to a large bacta tank that Fatal Raven could use to heal his man parts. Getting into the pilot seat, still laughing, Rocketblaze moved the ship farther from the lake. Now that the wench was closer to the other shoreline, the expansive central portion of the building could be constructed. RB went outside once more and swam back out into the water. He indicated to Garet that he was good to go, then made a request.

"Hollow out five large logs for me and slip them into the water, if you'd be so kind."

Then tilting his head up, he looked at Tashkri, who had made it back to the top of the ship.

"You get to guide me down. I'm going to take the hollow logs down around the shaft to protect it. Then we'll build the platform around the hollow log that breaks the surface, and we can use it as our rush point. Just be ready to help out if I need you to."

Just for kicks and giggles, Rocketblaze swam around in the water. He figured that it'd keep his body loose and give him something to do while the others did their things... Garet hollowing... Tashkri sunbathing... Cineon questing... Fatal Raven healing.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Rocketblaze had to laugh at Tashkri. He always hit with something good when he tried to be funny, and this time was no exception. But still there was more building to be done. Rocketblaze started moving logs and expanding the structure.

"I'm going to work. You're going to go into the woods and connect with the dark side. When you come back, I want you to bring three nip flies. You'll know what they are when you encounter them. I'll see you later."

With a wave RB was back to work, making the building larger and larger with each falling log.

((OOC: The point of this is for you to be descriptive about connecting with the dark side and using it to locate and capture the 'nip flies' that RB's talking about.))

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

((OOC: Since the fight is being redone, Cineon can be assumed to be back on Selonia.))

"I understand what you mean. Just practice what you feel you need practice in. I need to meditate myself."

RB slipped into the lake. He relaxed and slowed to meditation. The dark side master rested, needing only to replenish air in five hour spans, he rested in moderation between the water and the sustaining air above.

((OOC: Ok, kinda weak, I admit. However, I'll be gone Tues-Fri, so just do some training and wait out the AP vs KR battle.))

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

• 2 weeks later...

Rising out of the water, he was hit. The image stunning, throwing all sense to pain. Ar-Pharazon had fallen. How he did not know, nor did he care. Finally, after many great years of presence and absence, Rocketblaze knew that the inevitable grip of death had its iced embrace tear the very being away from his great Master, the Allhigh... his virtual father.

Collapsing upon the ground, Rocketblaze could not move. He curled up tightly and rocked gently on the lush grass. This was not acceptable. Fate could not do this to him, or Ar-Pharazon. Whoever was responsible would have to pay, but only with time. Now was the new age. Rocketblaze would not disgrace his objectives for the petty aspect of revenge. Slowly he relaxed. He awaited the others to seek him out as he rested on the grass, looking to the beauty of the sky, wishing all the while that it were over the wicked forest of Neo-Midsengard.

His thoughts continued to stray back to the man who had guided him in the Force. Since he found the Jedi to be broken, Ar-Pharazon had molded him. Through his glory Rocketblaze found his place, then out of it he made his own path. The wicked dagger was at his back. The one weapon which had destroyed worlds; populations lost in mere moments to it's fatal caress. With it he opened his skin and let the blood run free for as long as it would. Physical pain was something that Rocketblaze had nearly forgotten, but now it took hold once more. The loss of his father and that of his own blood reminded him how he was destined for much greater things. This man, lying in the grass of Chandrila, Master of the Serpents, was now a power beyond reckoning. Rocketblaze was primed.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

• 2 weeks later...

Though a power in his mind, power he still needed. Rocketblaze got up from his position on the ground, first making sure that he had relaxed as much as possible. He looked to Fatal Raven and tried his best to convey his feelings.

"I'll be fine in the future. This is too fragile for me to allow myself to be fine. Ar-Pharazon's death is too sharp a blow for me to be fine... But in my own time I will find peace. I have but one life to live, and I plan to fulfill it."

Looking around, he first noticed the building that stood strong and complete. It had taken plenty of time, but was now fully operational and furnished. He then noted his followers. Like a pack they were, all knowing their place without being told, without true borders. He loved them for that, always knowing that they'd be there for him if needed. But now he needed something that they could not give him.

"I ask that you not mind me for now. Be ready to finish up Fatal Raven's training and host his trials soon... I need to go do something that I've not done for a long time."

Rocketblaze then moved to the forest, going deep until he found a tree that looked much like his favorite on Neo-Midsengard. He named that tree in his mind, and sat at it's base. In relaxation, he called out for a means to fulfill his life. He asked for a means to more power. More power than any simple Sith could teach him, more than he should ever be able to know. That power was that which was so great as to give a soul true meaning.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet