Primary Terrain: calm, mild oceans; rolling soft grassy plains

Points of Interest: Hanna (capital), The Silver Sea, Crystal Canyons

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: humans, squalls

Immigrated Species: none

Primary Language(s): Galactic Basic

Faction Affiliation: CoreSec

Defense Rating: n/a

JediRP Canon History: Due to government policy requiring small families, Chandrila has a small population of 1.2 billion. It’s idyllic, mild weather and natural beauty nurture a peaceful people, who nevertheless enjoy a good political debate. They tend to live in small, scattered communities instead of metropolises, and all family homes always maintain a symbol of natural beauty, such as a fish pond, flower garden or insect hive.

…details to come…

Old description in spoiler:

Chandrila is a forested world broken by grassy plains and urban centers. A naturally beautiful world, Chandrila has two continents surrounded by vast oceans. Located in the Bormea Sector of the Core Systems, it was originally settled during the early years of the Old Republic. Much of its economy was driven by agriculture, an industry which allowed the native Chandrilans to maintain their planet's natural environments. Despite it's open opposition of Palpatine's New Order, only taxes and tariffs were raised. Many beings in the galaxy came to resent the Chandrilan's ”˜luck' after the destruction of the planet Alderaan. Even the normally passive Alderaanians who survived the destruction of the homeworld hated the Chandrialans more than any other Core World population, simply because they were spared the wrath of the Empire.”

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

The Blazetail descended to the surface of the planet near a lake of blue in a forest of green. The lush foliage surrounding the pit of life-sustaining liquid was quite the sight, as it seemed a calm and peaceful place. It was perfect for Rocketblaze, perfect for his vision. Nearby was a huge cavern, with an opening large enough to cover a small ship. The Blazetail fit right in, though it was more of a weather covering than a true hiding space. So Rocketblaze let it sit there, protected from any harm that it would encounter under normal circumstances.

”œWe have plenty of work to do. Fan out and bring back trees to build with. Anything of value may be brought as well. Conceal your identities and your powers for now until further instructed. Basic strength and speed augmentations are acceptable, as they become innate and undetectable.”

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

Cineon's ship came to the planet of Chandrila. He could feel his Master's presence nearby. His ship circled around a few times, then landed.

Cineon got out of the ship and walked until he found Rocketblaze, giving orders for construction and such.

Cineon cracked his neck. He removed his cloak and used the Force to put it safely on his ship. Cineon stood patiently.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

The Gamit Gun landed on the surface of Chandrila. Garet was not so lucky as Rocketblaze to find a good place for his ship. He landed the TIE Advancedx1 fighter in a clearing near their new home, well hidden by the tall trees. Nurgle wore his simple black jump suit, not bothering to put on his Sith robes. He had always found them cumbersome. Garet found his Master had already set to work.

"What can I do to help?"

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Now that the lot was assembled, Rocketblaze could explain how life would be on Chandrila. He noted to take care with his explanations, as not to confuse any of them. There was much work to be done, so Rocketblaze tried to waste little time. He gazed over them as they stood, pillars of potential, including himself.

”œThis is the time where we have the power. I am here not to rule over you, but to guide you. No longer do you have the mindless ordering of capable warriors with no minds. The pain of war is not our trouble. If there is a threat, we eliminate it; if attacked, we defend ourselves. Our objective is to grow in power while remaining hidden from those who would destroy our attempt at paradise.”

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Garet hefted a log as he spoke to his Master. He had guessed Rocketblaze would ask his opinion, and he had already formed in his mind what he felt he needed to say.

"This planet reminds me of my homeworld. The forest is my element, and I think I will find much to enjoy here. We didn't have a choice in leaving the Sith. We had taken a different path from them, staying would only have led to trouble. As you well know, I have always been quick to want to fight. Perhaps too quick. When you first implied we needed to leave the Sith I had visions of us taking them all on in battle. Foolishness, I know realize. After you finished my apprenticeship, I became so absorbed in my training that I think in the end it has actually made me weaker, blind to the truth. The seclusion of this planet will give us all a chance to undo what we've been taught. For me, a chance to change the violent lifestyle I have pushed myself into."

Garet was silent for a moment while he put the log in place. Picking up a new one, he continued,

"This new concept of keeping us out of the Force, it is a good idea. The Sith have become too obsessed with their own power, and too confident in their knowledge of the Force. Avoiding use of the Force for our own gain serves many purposes, and in the end makes us stronger. I have lived in service of others my entire life, the Doshan aristocracy before I left my homeworld, the Sith, you. It does not bother me, it is what I was meant to do. But now it is different. We all have a chance to live in the service of the Force, in a way. By seeking to gain knowledge and power from it, without abusing the it."

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Rocketblaze continued to work diligently. He knew that there was no sense in stopping for dramatic effect, as Garet already knew how serious Rocketblaze was about the new sect.

”œYou understand the ways that I seek to teach. The Jedi are not so far from wrong in their view; however, the Sith's desire for personal power is not to be discredited. By combining both, I seek to find the true path of power in the dark side.”

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Jogging over to the Blazetail, Tash scans the interior of the ship for the blueprints. Spotting the datapad, he starts to use the Force to call it to him. However, he stops himself in the nick of time.

Rocketblaze said we can't use the Force at our own convenience anymore. Damn, this isn't going to be a joy ride.

Walking three feet over to the table, he picks up the datapad and studies it for a moment. Exiting the ship, he goes over to Rocketblaze and wordlessly hands him the blueprints.

tashkri.jpg

Rocketblaze took the blueprints without looking. Then he realized that it had to be Tashkri on the giving end, so he decided to take the opportunity to speak with both Lords away from Cineon. First, though, he felt as if Tash was a bit peeved. The look on his face confirmed it. Rocketblaze continued to work as he spoke to them both.

”œThe thing about the dark side is that it's not very detectable. However, we don't want to draw too much Force activity here anyways. Learning to work without the Force strengthens the body and the mind. If you utilize your mind and body together, you can harness the Force, but also go beyond your normal limits without the Force. Take me for example: a human with a solid and strong frame. I'm lifting and moving almost as much as Garet, a solid Trandoshan, because I use the long lost ”˜mind over matter' technique... Just don't hurt yourselves if you try.”

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Garet called out to Tashkri,

"Water if you can, please."

Garet was surprised at Rocketblaze's transformation in such a short time. He was nearly matching Garet in strength. This would prove as further inspiration for Garet to stop relying on brute force to get him what he wanted. He would have to learn to use his mind more. The Serpent Lord would probably be the first Doshan to do that.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

Working on he saw another image, this time more clearly than before. It was a locale on Coruscant that he knew all too well, and with it came a sense of despair and yearning. One of being lost. Since the Force seemingly requested that Rocketblaze seek this person out, he stepped back and call out to the guys.

"Hey, I've got something that I want to go check out. Keep working, and don't skip out on grabbing me that beer."

Being that the Blazetail was currently occupied as a pulley wench, Rocketblaze would have to use another mode of transportation to leave Chandrila. He got a quick sonic shower and took off on his swoop speeder, passing his apprentice who was on foot. In order to make good time, Rocketblaze hunkered down toward the body of the speeder and jakked it up to full thrust. About one hour and thirteen bugs later, he made it to the local city that he'd seen when landing. A nearby merchant was more than willing to 'give' him a huge discount on a freighter rental. He paid the sparse amount and took off, keeping his swoop with him in the cargo hold. Soon Rocketblaze had cleared out into space, running the freighter hard. What did he care? He was going to Coruscant and this was a rental!

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Cineon nodded, and turned to go into the city.

Cineon began to pick up the pace and from his steady walk and began to jog.

There were so many living beings about him, the Force was strong with this planet. He was still in the woods, but Cineon had a feeling that the city would be encircled with plains, rather then forestation.

Cineon could feel the Force begin to give him the strength that he would need, so he quickened his pace more, nearly to a run. He had to keep a pace the entire time. All of Cineon's leg muscles were rippling, being worked out a significant deal.

Cineon continued onward, nevertheless. The forest became more dense, which would become a problem. He instantly realized that if he would complete this mission in only 4 days, he would have to get out of this forest by the end of the day.

Cineon darted across a creak, but soon realized what the creak's purpose was. Watering hole.

Cineon looked back to see a large type of panther attacked him.

Cineon pulled out his Sith sword and drove it into the animal's abdomen, but it didn't die. Cineon kicked it off his body and lept to his feet. He span in a circle and cut it's neck, but did not take the head.

Cineon stabbed the animal in the hear as it pounced on him. He fell on his back with it, and catipulted it into the air off the sword.

He stood up and sheathed the Sith sword. He looked up and saw three more. One jumped at Cineon, but he ducked down and reached into his robes, pulling out two blasters from the armory at Magog. He pulled them out and shot them all down.

Cineon used the Force and lept into the air, into the treetops. Cineon lept foward, propelling himself foward with the Force and grabbed a hold of a vine. Cineon swung through the treetops for a while, until he reached the edge of the forest.

Cineon climbed to above the canopies of the forest and he could see the city, but there was a vast plain between him and the city. Cineon looked up, it was dusk. Cineon went back into the trees.

Here he used several vines and skins from animals to construct a hamock, so that he could get his rest, and continue into the city the next day.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all

Nodding at Rocketblaze's request, Tash ducks inside the Blazetail for a moment. Grabbing a pair of Elba beers and a water, he sticks them in his pocket as he climbs up to the top of the ship. Tossing the water to Garet, he pops open his own beer as he starts working on the pulley system.

OOC: Gone until Thursday.

tashkri.jpg

((OOC: Sorry, all, my phone line had a short that was just fixed earlier today.

Cineon- Use more personal pronouns and worry more about describing action than about having lots of it.

Tashkri- See ya at the end of the week. Have fun.))

IC:

Rocketblaze came out of hyperspace just in the confines of Chandrila's fly zone. He got up, walked over to Old One, and put him to sleep with a sharp sleeper hold applied via the Force. Now that Old One would not know where they were, he brought the planet within sight and descended to the surface. Flying by the work site, he landed in a relatively clear area. The freighter took out a few trees and got a little banged up, but he'd bought the extra insurance. If he destroyed it, they'd have to bring him another one. So he quickly unloaded it with a convenient dumping system onboard, then flew it back. The swoop speeder restrained Old One on the back as Rocketblaze hurried it back to the supplies. When he arrived, he realized that this wouldn't be easy.

"How to do this... How?"

Taking a cord from the back of the swoop, he ran it through some handles and hooked it to the final box. He fired up the speeder and drug the supplies slowly, reaching the work site approximately four hours after landing. Old One had woken up a few minutes after Rocketblaze started pulling the supplies, so he took the time to explain.

"I had to keep our location a secret for now. I regret that I cannot trust you yet, as that would be a very foolish and costly mistake. I'll unstrap you when we reach the work site."

So when they arrived, Rocketblaze took Old One off of his swoop and showed him those gathered.

"The droid in my ship over there is J. The guy on top of my ship is Tashkri. Cineon isn't here right now, as he's out training. This big lizard is Garet."

Rocketblaze called out to his friend, as he'd need help with the supplies.

"HEY, GARET! C'MERE AND HELP ME BRING THESE SUPPLIES INTO MY SHIP!"

The swoop could pull in a reasonable amount of the supplies into the cover of his ship, but about ten crates remained in the elements. Garet and Rocketblaze would have to team lift to raise them. Rocketblaze hoped that this display of physical strength instead of Force usage would inspire Old One and show him that power does not have to come from the Force.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Garet haulted his work.

Still haven't got my water yet.

He hurried over, and helped Rocketblaze heft the crates. It was then he noticed his companion. Garet wasn't surprised Rocketblaze had picked up another misfit. This was beginning to shape up into a promising new chapter in his life. He could see Chandrila as a place he could call home.

"Who's your friend?"

Garet_Jax2.jpg

Rocketblaze went over with Garet to Old One. There had been a lack of power noticeable in Old One, but Rocketblaze did not feel compelled to act upon it until now.

"Garet, this is Old One... And I fear that he is not quite ready for the apprenticeship that he desires. Have you been to the academy?"

The hesitation that Old One took betrayed any hope of a lie. He would have to leave, as Rocketblaze could not risk angering the Sith Order.

"I regret that I must do this."

With a quick movement, Rocketblaze bashed Old One in the side of the head with his elbow. Now that he was knocked out, Rocketblaze addressed Garet.

"He has to go, but at least it gives me a chance to put in an appearance. I'm too at peace to be betrayed by thought or action, so this is good exposure in the Order for now. I'll be back with as many apprentices as I think we'll be able to use."

Rocketblaze then took off, repeating his system for finding Old One. However, this time he headed off to Byss.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Rocketblaze brought the ship out of hyperspace just within Chandrila's atmosphere. He took a moment to speak to Fatal Raven before landing.

”œI apologize for how I dealt with you back on Byss. You see, the Sith have expectations that I do not share. You'll see what I mean soon enough. If you are not open to a different path in the dark side than the usual ”˜train to dominate the galaxy' ideal, then you need to tell me now. I want you to convey all of your thoughts and aspirations before we land.”

Edited by Guest

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

"I personally don't think that it is right going to kill someone for no damned reason. I do think that if they do something to offend you anyway, shape or form than it is wise to do something worse to them in a fighting form."

He looked over at Rocketblaze with a questionable look on his face.

"That's what sides me away from the Jedi and to the Sith. As I see it, the Sith attack the Jedi for power, you would think that they know by now that they can beat the Jedi. Why don't they wait for someone to come to them? They are selfish pigs, but your kind I like."

He stared forward out of the ship, not looking over at Rocketblaze, he wasn't finished yet.

"If need be fighting, then you fight. That is what I think, and hope your kind also think. I and hopefully you just don't go out and put your life on the line, for a kind that shoved theirs in an on-coming bullet you see. Play it smart, and you will live."

Raven believed that explained most of RB's question. If need be asked more, than he would ask more.

raven.jpg

Garet couldn't have been working for more than four hours now, yet he was almost becoming winded. Had he allowed his body to become weak through too much reliance on the Force? Doshans could normally work twice that long without breaking a sweat.

If I was still on Dosha I would have been killed for my poor physical condition. I was sent to find a way to train my Force abilites as one of the top warriors on Dosha, a member of the Temple Guard. I doubt this is what they had in mind. Overindulgence in the Force weakens your body. Look at the great Darth Vader, or Emperor Palpatine. The latter regarded as one of the most powerful Force users ever. Yet one bad fall probably would have put him out of commission. He allowed the darkside to eat at this spirit and body. I see now what a must do.

Garet redoubled his efforts. He would be back in top condition soon.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

Cineon awoke, it was the second day of his journey, and he was near the city, he could see it from the canopy of which he slept. Cineon reached down to the foot of his hammock and tugged a string free, unraveling the support system, and sent him spinning to the ground. The entire hammock wrapped around his body and landed on the ground.

After a few minutes, and animal came to investigate. Hungry, of course. It came to Cineon's head, and began to sniff. Soon, there was a bladed weapon within the skull of the creature, and it shrieked in pain.

Cineon lept from the cloth of his bed and used his right arm, without the Sith sword, and clamped the animal's mouth shut. He then used his Sith sword, in his left hand, to slit the creature's throat.

Cineon got up from it, and sheathed his Sith sword. He turned to face the cowering animal. Using the Force, Cineon increased blood flow to the brain, but closed one of the vessels within the brain. The animal struggled to its feet, and began to drown in its own blood as it tried to howl for help. Cineon continued the process in the brain of the animal, and eventually it developed an embelasm and the vessel popped, killing the animal.

Cineon grinned, and used the Force to send the animal across the plains near the city. He himself though, however, slowly crept through the higher grasses leading to the city. No animals grazed this, because there were poisonous plants within the grass. Cineon continued through anyways, though. He was reaching the city. There was a gate there, to keep intruders out. Cineon grinned. He lifted his hand with the Force and sent the animal from earlier flying in front of the guard, as though it were leaping.

He quickly crept to a wall near the sentry and stood up against it. Cineon pulled a small branch to him and then stepped on it, making a cracking noise.

The sentry heard the noise and went to investigate. He was near Cineon and prepared to hit anything.

Cineon grinned and threw out his fist, hitting the sentry right in the face. Cineon span away from the wall and lept into the air, kicking the sentry in the chest.

The sentry backed away and pulled out a vibro blade. Cineon grinned a devious smile and pulled out his Sith sword. The sentry attacked Cineon, but his attack was quickly parried and the hilt of the Sith sword was nearly embedded into the back of his head.

Cineon rolled his eyes and sheathed his weapon. The man was on his back, so Cineon got a good look at his face. Momentarily, Cineon's face became that of the sentry, compliments of being a changeling. Cineon removed his cloak and put on the man's shirt. He pulled out a card that would give him access to the city.

Cineon inserted the card into a slot, and the door opened.

He went into the security checkpoint, but not cutting his forehead.

"Damn! What happened to you?"

Cineon acted as though he was out of breath, "I just got attacked by a smuggler, I knocked him out, though. Give me a hand identifying him?"

The other guards nodded and one said, "Let's go then."

They soon went out and saw their real friend knocked out. "This guy looks just... like... you."

Cineon punched a monitor and it sparked violently. The guard turned around to see Cineon directing electricity right into their temples, knocking them out cold.

Cineon then adopted his own face again and used the Force to bring his cloak back. He put it on and went into the city. There were many shops there that would certaintly have that which he required. Cineon went to one of the smaller shops, knowing that their quality could be no different, only their prices.

He looked through the wares and found a majority of what he needed. He paid for them all and went to browse at other shops.

barabbas4.jpg

((OOC: Cineon, that would've been a really good post if it made sense. You seem to be ignoring fundamental pieces of information that you have in your head, as they never make it into your posts. Your style isn't bad and your grammar is moderate; however, you fail to make a clearly defined and descriptive combination in regards to action. It's not bad, just make it better.))

This Fatal Raven guy was alright. He seemed to have all his thoughts together and his opinions formed. Luckily for Rocketblaze, they were very similar to his own.

”œIt's good to know that you see the faults of the Sith Order. We here call ourselves Serpents, in homage to the Serpent Order of the past. We do not seek the image of power, but power of self.”

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Even though he wasn't doing as much work as Garet, Tash was still sweating to death on top of the ship. Eyeing the brutal sun, he strips off his shirt and tosses it to the side. Picking up his beer, he notices that his arm muscles are starting to become more defined.

Well, its not near a match to Garet or Rocketblaze, but it's something.

Taking a drink, he sets the bottle down, and gets back to work.

tashkri.jpg

"Life is not living without death, but death for a certain reason."

He looked over to Rocketblaze.

Yet again, he did choose the Sith, he didn't join an order such as the Jedi that could not kill, unless attacked on their own. They could not attack on free-will, but they have, and for those reasons, they don't abide by their own orders rules of peace and kindness. They just throw it away, and make for an order only a level less of the sith. These people were disgusting, just like his family.

"I choose the Serpents along time ago, but never really knew it."

He felt the rising in the ship, as Rocketblaze heard his correct answer.

"I am ready Master."

raven.jpg

Garet was pleased and certainly surprised at Rocketblaze's words. Garet never expected praise, he did his duty to his Master, and the Order, which he had never felt was anything special. He owed it to his Master to serve to the best of his abilities. Perhaps it was his training on Dosha that instilled this philosophy into him, but he had long ago accepted it as who he was. Rocketblaze's words brightened his mood. He felt now more than ever he had found the right path.

Garet continued listening, and simply nodded at Fatal Raven when Rocketblaze had introduced him. Garet could tell little about the man immediately, except he had an unusual name. Rocketblaze already seemed to think highly of him. His Master was not easily please, so that was already good marks for Raven in Garet's mind. He hoped to get to know Raven better in the future. The Serpent Lord left his thoughts for later, and turned back to contructing the wall of their new base.

Working with Tashkri, they began to move the logs into position, the work was becoming easier and faster now that Garet was in a better mood.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"I did some, sword fighting, but nothing major. Just a thing or two taught by my old man. Other than that, just a little levitation, but not a lot, my dad passed away shortly after he taught me sword fighting, we only touched on the Force."

Raven looked up to RB with a happy, but sad look on his face. He had memories of his father coming back to him, he shouldn't have said anything, but Rocketblaze asked. So Raven delivered, that was his code of conduct. He sighed and started to shake his head.

"That's about it."

raven.jpg

Finishing up with his cutting, Rocketblaze turned off his lightsaber. He tossed it over to Fatal Raven as he picked up a heat bonding tool.

”œBe careful with that; it's my pride and joy. You won't be able to turn it on, since the switch is inside, but it's about the same weight with the blade out. What you have to realize is that a lightsaber isn't anything like a sword. Most people think it is, but you're really just twirling a handle and the death stick follows.”

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

"Yes, Master." Raven knew this would be a hard task, for he had barely touched on levitation, but he would try success or not he would do his task.

He focused, the one thing his father had taught him before he passed on. He felt the force flow through him, he felt the bodies around him, he could feel all this with his eyes closed.

"This is unbelievable!”

raven.jpg

Nearing the bottom of the lake, RB had the wheel level and ready to slide under the shaft. Getting it close, he made sure that it would be an easy job from there on out. Taking a moment to check the surface, where he didn't see Fatal Raven, Rocketblaze started to head back. He'd take the opportunity to get some fresh air and see what happened with his new apprentice.

Probably thought too hard and got exhausted. Oh well, whatever the case, I can handle it.

Exploding from the water and somersaulting onto the platform, Rocketblaze caught sight of Fatal Raven lying on the floor. He seemed unconscious, but unharmed physically. After a more thorough check, Rocketblaze defied the ”˜never move the patient' rule by calling the Force to carry him. A short while later Fatal Raven was lying in a small bed on the Blazetail. Rocketblaze left J to monitor him and went back out to work. There would be no sense in waiting around for Fatal Raven to wake up, so the Serpent Master dove back into the water and swam down to align the wheel.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet