The Eternal Vigilance (The Maw)

Tarrian Skywalker

BC's ship blasts through the planet's atmosphere. The silver lined ship glimmered even where no light could be seen. BC's presence was felt, he had been gone too long and the jedi had been through too much. As the ship landed BC exited, dust settled around him as he walked towards the Council Chambers. The Jedis' leader had returned.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

BC turned to hou jo.

You are becoming very aggressive. My absence or not we are still Jedi and we stand together. We will discuss your misdeeds in time, for now you will act as a Council member should!

Looking towards Kirlocca.

Kirlocca you may present your idea before the Council.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

BC listened to Kirlocca. As he spoke he leaned forward in his chair.

I do not trust the Hutts or their associates. Let us see what other avenues we can go across first. Ob Ordeena is a sly and dangerous man, trust him we cannot. However, a planned attack on the Sith would not be a bad idea at this point.

BC stroked his hairy chin and thought.

I agree with Hou jo on this. Ob is not the best ally to have.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

BC moved out of the Ouncil Chambers.

I will return shortly.

As he exited he searched for Toster. He moved swiftly his robes dragging behind him.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

BC moved through the corridors quickly. His robes flapped behind him, the Leader of the Jedi was moving to greet the newly arrived Kyp Durron. As he approached the large wookiee bowed his head. His hair moved with his face. As he moved it away from his eyes he extended his hand.

It is great to have you back old friend. Come in there is much to discuss.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

The Jedi are training hard, I will begin assigning missions soon. I am awaiting a full recovery from the last attack. The Imperials have become ruthless, they ally with eve stronger factions such as the Black un and Hutts to inflict even more damage. It is becoming increasingly hard to stand off such large scale fleets and ground troops. The rebels are available, ut do not have the man power to use their vast armada and resources. I have even tried infusing the Jedi with the Rebels, but it does not last long.

The Wookiee makes his way back to the Council Chambers.

Come if any of the Council members are still in the Chambers you can re-introduce yourself. It has been quite awhile.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

BC walked around the young padawan. He looked deep into her. His strength with the Force could be felt as he gazed into her heart. Moving slowly and in a deep trance BC kneeled down to meditate.

Yes.

He spoke as he stay in meditation.

You have my permission to train her.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

BC looked to Hale. His height gave him a top view of Hale's head. Sidestepping and turning the large wookiee now faced Hale.

What do you need Hale my friend?

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

BC motioned to Toster as Hale finished.

Ah, Toster I have been awaiting you. Let me finish with Hale and you will have my complete attention.

BC faced towards Hale once more his robe snapped as he turned.

A strike back would be good. The Sith have gone too far this time. Assmeble your team and bring them before me. I may accompany you.

Turning back to Toster BC nodded his head.

Yes, DJK has spoken of you before. We will give you a test since your master is not here to do so himself.

ALL COUNCIL MEMBERS AVAILABLE COME TO THE COUNCIL CHAMBER!

Edited by Guest

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

• 3 weeks later...

BC sits in his council chair awaitng anyone with questions or concerns.

The Jedi have been dormant for far to long. We must start our return.

He spoke to himself as he began meditating.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

BC nodded to Keiran.

You too have grown well with the force. When you have completed Onderin's trials return to me for a final overview.

With that BC rose and walked towards the docking bay. His robes flapped behind him as the large respected wookiee made his way to his ship. He entered and just as quickly disappeared into the distance.

Back in the Council Chamber rested a holopad. And on it a display telling the Jedi what comm frequency they could reach BLCKCLONE on.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

His ship landing BC exited and walked towards the chambers.

Sorry I had to take a quick stop off at the Last Call. I was going to try to find some info on the Hutts but it can wait.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

Like I told Hale in the past I approve any mission in which we can set back the Sith. Everyday they are allowed to prosper freely is another bad day for the galaxy. We must slow their progress, we must keep them under control. However, we cannot destroy them, for without them there is no light.

BC stroked his chin.

Bring me those who wish to go on this mission. I may accompany you.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

BC kneeled as his mind went blank. He was meditating on the future. Before he would leave with his fellow Jedi he knew he had to relax his mind and body. He saw flashes of the sith and a new leader. He cringed at the thought the Jedi would be helping one sith topple another. Rising quickly he looked to Goodwood.

Tell me everything you know about this future mission. Where have your received your information?

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

BC looked to Hou Jo. He placed his hand on his shoulder as he spoke.

What bothers you my brother? What do you need to discuss with me?

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

BC nodded his head as Hou jo left. He was saddened to see his council member leave. However, the Jedi had business to attain to and he could not let this set him back.

You will be missed Hou jo

BC muttered as he placed the sabers on his spare holsters. He began walking and thinking about his best friend Hale, he sensed he was near danger. BC folded his arms as he sent a message to Hale.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

Thank you Keiran, I hope you made your former padawan aware they must soon take a padawan soon however. I will assign him upon his return.

BC sighed as he received word from Hale.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

BC made his way to Tares. Slowly as he looked through his holopad. BC was aggitated by the Sith. He especially wanted to face the one they call Montar.

Are we almost ready Tares? Also I need around 5-6 knights to stay back here. We cannot leave the base too empty.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

BC made his way to his ship and started up the engines.

We leave tonight, everyone prepare yourselves accordingly!

BLCKCLONE sat in his ship and began maeditating awaiting all who were not, yet ready.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

We leave now!

BC's ship started up and began it rise to space.

We will all meet above then hit hyperspace for our destination.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

-comm to Tristin-

We are going to attack the Sith. I would like it if you were to join us. I am leaving now.

With that BC hit hyperspace for Arbra.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

• 3 weeks later...

Shifting in his seat BC looks to Tares as the exit hyperspace over Manaan. His hands rest on his legs palms down. Looking at him was no longer the same. A white wood and bone mask now covered his face.

He now looked like this.

grievous_poster.jpg

Lives were greatly changed fighting the evil that was Nhagathul. Looking to those before him he spoke with the force.

I want you to know no one was harmed in vain. This was to save the galaxy and we suceeded. Though another Sith has risen to the throne, Bishop of Battle was ready to destroy every person and capture every soul in the galaxy. We stopped him, and for that I thank you.

His mask now acted as his jaw, and his eyes were now the force. Bishop had made BC mre powerful then he was before. BC was now apart of the force. He looked at his downed companion, slowly standing and walking towards him, the large wookiees hand touched Tares on his temples. Concentrating Tares slowly awoke continuing to use his heal technique BC stood above the master.

You will heal my friend.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

• 2 weeks later...

So Gala is where we plan to go? With my absence I can understand the panic. However, how long do you wish to run and hide? I will allow this move to Gala. But, this is the last time I will have my Jedi move. Let us go and re-build once more.

BC entered his a transport with the others and prepared for takeoff.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

It has come to my attention we have been compromised once again. If it were only the Sith that knew I would have no concerns. However, it is both the Sith and Imperials. We must group together with the Rebels on Gala. From there we can better mount ourselvess for the future. With the help of a stable and ready Rebellion the Jedi will thrive.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

It is more important now than ever to secure ourselves with the Rebellion. I have sensed a great disturbance in the force. You will and must trust my judgement. I do however see your concern, we must re-group with the Rebels and begin readying ourselves for what is to come. Every Jedi must be prepared for the most dificult experience of their lives. The future is clouded and blocked. The forces of evil are saddled and ready. The forces of good will be ready as well.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows