The Eternal Vigilance (The Maw)

Tarrian Skywalker

Receiving the go ahead he sent the main alliance vessel a message.

Alliance Com

--------------

"Watch out for the orbital defense system. For the system to drop we will need at least 30+%. Move quickly, we have no idea if or when imperial responses will arrive or when Faust will show himself.

------------

Relaying the message the jedi took his fighter and began his job as wing man. Even though blind, the force was his eyes and he could easily see that this was going to be a fun game of dodge, dodge, and blow crap out of the sky. He rolled in around a laser and appeared next to scorp.

Com

-----

Well it seems wing men we are...That is till the Empire or preferably Faust gets here.

-------

Its a blast from the not so distant past.

(Mod cloearance to take down the field.)

"Sir the reinforcements are here. The heavy cruisers and the EMP bombs for taking out the satellites. The troops and equipment special for the cold."

Came the call from the sensors station. Turning Gren looked at the small display attached to his chair. Grinning with relief at the arrival of new troops better equipped for the fight. First thing he would have to do would be to check how the fighters throughout the system were faring. Their goal being to hunt down any eyes and ears Faust had decided to scatter throughout. With that Night Cloak up the surface was blind.

"Get the troop and equipment carriers into a bowl protected by the smaller ships. Order the reos armed for it to launch a strike on the co-ordinates we are targeting. Get those ion bombs in position then blow them. That'll shut down a good five percent of the field for each bomb. Just make sure our people are out of range of it all. Also get my a sitrep on the Search and Destroyers."

Turning to Aira he shrugged. With these extra troops the cloak would be down in minutes. No need to expend their energy on pushing anything. Not when it was very likely they would need it to fight whatever was hiding under the cloak.

Turning back to the display Gren watched as the ion bombs were launched into the field. Not aimed or targeted and launched amidst debris they were safe from point laser defenses. Then a multiple ripple of detonations. And several thousand kilometers worth of satellites were so much space junk. Their gravity compensaters as gone as the rest of them. Their orbits would begin decaying.

Even as the flashes from the detonations faded from his eyes the planet reappeared to the Republic fleet and their Jedi allies. What had once been a watery paradise was now as frozen as Hoth. Gren was no scientist but it could take years for the ice to melt fully. And the flora and fauna of the planet might never fully recover.

"Right order the fleet to continue destroying the field. Casualty reports can wait till later. For now prep what ground assualt units equipped for the cold to prep for an landing. No go ahead till I order it. I want every inch of the surface scanned and as much under that as possible with all that ice. Any anomalies come straight to me. Also prep a transport for me and whatever troops we have with Arctic training and equipment."

Once again activating his comm he contacted the Jedi again.

"The cloak is down as you can see but the field is still dangerous. Whilst my fleet handles the rest of it I'll be launching troops to the surface of this ice sphere as soon as reliable intel on whats waiting down there is recieved."

sigyh.jpg

"Sir....I think they've broken through the field." The sensor operator said with an unsettled tint in his voice. Comms hand been out for a while now, an unexpected effect of water pressure on a hull built only to survive the vacuum of space. Though the hull remained uncompromised, the delicate satellite dishes making communication possible had been fried. Life support and power was still full and well, but sensors were spotty, only a few of them working well enough to properly monitor what was going on outside the ship, now station. The officer only returned a stern, contemplative glare as his mind wondered about the possible outs they might have.

"Scuttle the nightcloaks. Set the concussion missiles off inside the bays. They should be completely destroyed once the explosion reaches their cores. After that..." He trailed off, lost in the endless possibilities. Regulation said to call for support, or inform someone, anyone of the situation, but that was not an option. "Getry."

"Yes, sir!"

"Go the the upper outer hull. I want you to send out this message through code against the bulkhead. This is the crew of the His Majesties Ascendancy. We are without communication, and our supplies are running low. We have an estimated two weeks left on food, and even less in recycled air. If you are friendly, we seek assistance."

The trooper offered only a nod in acknowledgment before heading out. Some time later he returned, his message sent. The officer looked around the bridge. All told, there were maybe thirty troops left, as well as one other junior officer.

"Gather the rest of our supplies and bring it here to the bridge. After that, lock down the blast doors and set charges. I'm not sure who's up there, but they're not getting in here unless we let them. That right!?" A loud 'Huah' was their only response, but it was the only one he needed to hear.

PirateBlack-Arghcopy.jpg

As scanner reports came back in Gren got a picture of the surface and the underground. For the most part it was devoid of life. But deep below the surface a facility of some kind exsisted. It had faint life readings. Perhaps it was the life that Aira had sensed. It must be. Far below that their was the warmer sections near the planet core life signs were strong there too. Chances were anything that could did escape to the warm but dark core. To get eaten by the local dark inhabitants.

But either way the only energy source detected was that from the metallic object deep within the ice. Standing Gren turned to Aira. Looking at her he knew he didn't want to take her down to the surface. These were Imperials and chances were this would turn into a fire fight. Though Gren would attempt to avoid that.

"Captain order the dropping troops. Send them to the closest surface co-ordinates to the structure. Begin bombardment of the surface above as well. Lets cut away as much of the ice with turbolasers before we get to drilling. Your in charge until I return. Seconds as you dicatate. Also contact the Jedi and tell them I'm moving to the surface. They can meet me at the FOB."

Still looking to Aira he sighed. She had come here to advise and learn. Maybe their was a chance to negotiate down there. Maybe.

"Aira. If you want you can come down to the surface. Or remain up here. But if you come down with me it'll be risky. I have no real idea what sort of reception the Imperials will have for us down there. But the choice is yours. Either way I won't leave my men to fight this one alone."

Turning he made his way down to the hangar where a company of troops were being outfitted in Arctic survival gear. First they would all assemble on a safe spot not too far from the dig site. There a Forward Operating Base would be constructed along the designs that if it stayed long enough it would actually float. Then teams would be sent to specially designed drills. Bascially APCs but with a big drill on the end they would dig their way down to the structure.

Upon contact with the hull more sensory readings would be taken to ascertain exactly what was underneath where. Then once Gren had been down there and exhausted all possible options they would breach the structure and kill whoever was dumb enough to shoot at them. Or stun them. Depending on how nice Gren felt surrounded by ice.

Boarding a transport Gren took the proffered Arctic survival gear. Swiftly putting it on. Even as he put his own equipment in a storage locker to be taken to his quarters. His usualy weapons were to stay here. Stuff especially adapted for the ice would need to be used. A few minutes later with a lurch the transport lifted off. Heading to the surface and the FOB.

(Aira if you want to come down just post getting on board.)

sigyh.jpg

A few hours later drilling was well under way for the moment it was unmanned drills slowly digging down towards the structure deep below the ice. While they did that Gren and his troops helped secure the topsaide locations. It was an ice wasteland. With nothing surviving except the soldiers he had brought with him. Even the roaches had somewhere better to be.

Though with the sun once gain shining the ice was ever so slowly starting to melt. Well it would melt once the heat from the Manaan sun made it through the barrier of ice. Above them the battle for control of space was over. With the destruction of all the satellites Gren's troops turned their attention to securing every pocket of the system. Destroying numerous probes in an attempt to cut off all eyes and ears.

"Sir. The excavators have broken through in a cave of sorts. Inital sensor reports show Sith Emblems of an unknown variety on what appear to be the deconstructed body of a Star Destroyer. Sensors also heard what sounded like old morse code coming through the hull."

Turning Gren looked at the man. A Star Destroyer? Under the Ice? Did that dounds as weird to him as it did to Gren? Signalling for his company to get their gear ready and load up onto the transports Gren himself started getting ready to move.

"Any idea what they're saying Captain?"

"We didn't catch the whole message but what we have so far is 'without communication, and our supplies are running low. We have an estimated two weeks left on food, and even less in recycled air. If you are friendly, we seek assistance.' I think its a ploy to get them out of here without a fight."

Gren nodded turning he wended his way through the FOB, boarding a digger he checked all his gear one last time. Before he turned to the Captain.

"Inform the fleet I am going down. If the Jedi come down to the surface here make sure they don't go down into that hole. It'll be tense enough down there without lightsabers in the mix."

As the hatch began to close the Captain threw Gren a salute. Then with a rumble the drill began. Turning Gren eyed the ten other men inside the digger with him. Combat veterans who had served with Gren for years each man and woman of them knew the General as well as anyone could. They would know the cold rage that burned in his heart. Even if the Imperials were telling the truth.

sigyh.jpg

((Sorry I'm so late in posting...life has been hectic))

As Gren mentioned going to the surface, I thought it over. If I stayed, I might be able to be a liason between Gren and the fleet, but he could also do that with a comlink. My decision made, I grabbed some survival gear of my own and followed Gren down in the shuttle.

I tried to stay off to the side as he was receiving reports from his men. I was focusing on thinking mostly. I knew I had a horrid tendency to act without thinking, and I had realized that if I did that here, people could die. It was a very sobering realization; I had a big responsibility.

As I thought, I kept noticing Gren's actions, but more than that, his emotions in the Force. There was an ice-hard lump of anger at his core that kept spilling out. I had no idea who he was angry at; at this point we had no idea who had done this to the planet. When he received the report about the Star Destroyer, I could feel the anger mount.

I spoke up. "Gren, how do you know these Imperials are lying? They really could be trapped down there, running out of supplies. Besides, remember we have a treaty with the Imperials. True, they shouldn't be on a Republic planet, but maybe they couldn't get out when the ice froze."

Perhaps I was only displaying my ignorance, but that was why I had pulled Gren off to the side. Hopefully if it was a very ignorant statement, he at least would understand.

aira%20sig%202016_zpsneqbkyej.jpg

Captain of the Galactic Alliance & Jedi Knight

Turning to Aira Gren smiled a little sadly. Here was the harsh face of war that created monsters. Here was the face where brothers were born. Enemies became hated foes and entire systems were laid waste. Gren had to be careful not to become like the Imperials he was going to hunt down.

"I don't know anything about them yet Aira. All I have is that one message. Once the troop carriers get down to the surface more detailed scans of the station will take place and we will respond in kind to the Imperial messge. I will attempt to negotiate rather then fight but I want to be ready for a fight. Its all we can do. Other then that we just... Be ready for trouble."

Turning back Gren noted the depth they were at. It was surprising how far the Imps had managed to dig an entire Star Destroyer. If thats what it really was. As they entered the cavern it was located in Gren ordered a team in special survival gear designed to work in extreme temperatures under water. They were ordered to set up an communications device that working through the structures hull would transmit comms straight to the structure.

As they did this the rest of the small flotilla spread out and began detailed scans. Locating the main power source, the bridge and the location of the vast majority of the life forms. Which also happened to be the bridge. Using the jury rigged communications device. Which would also work to recieve messages that were 'sent' out the main array Gren attempted contact.

"Imperial forces, this is General Gren Sairdonga of the Republic. You are in breach of the Treaty of Seperation and are found dug in on a world annihilated by Imperial weapons of war. I feel this needs some explaining."

sigyh.jpg

I had stepped back after having spoken to Gren. He would do what he would do, but I felt better having spoken to him. Now I was just a little nervous. This could potentially end in a firefight. I didn't think it would, but there was a chance. If the Imperials were indeed bluffing...

I looked around at the men and women in the transport with me. I saw no fear on their faces, just a ready, accepting manner. But in the Force I could feel their private insecurities and worries. I wished there was something I could do to help them, but I was just a civilian. These were professional soldiers.

Whatever happened, I knew they would do the right thing to the best of their training and ability. And, I realized, I should be doing the same. Even if my training had been much shorter so far and in a completely different area, I could still be ready to do what I felt was right.

The count of hours and even dawns had escaped him. Under duress slumber had stole him, and kept him absent from the events all around him. Medical lines and damp clothes covered him entirely, and while his physique remained mint, the obvious stress of his heart had strained a deal of his capable nutrients. Nonetheless, he was alive. The white silken strands of his unruly mane scattered all over his pale face painted a perfect picture for the raw force that spun unbridled inside of him, a chalice filled to the brim which threatened to spill. Be that as it may he shivered from a cold chill that found a path into his medical chamber, a coolness that reached deep within his torrid pot and awakened him.

”œ”¦Master?”

He had been cooped in his ship for quite the little while now. As the republic forces had not asked for his help, he had spent the time in a quiet observation. Watching the diminution of the satellites as Alliance forces engaged them at random and will.

As the Alliance troops worked he began to settle into a meditation. After all, there was no pressing business to attend to. So taking the time to center himself, he was perhaps among the last of the last to actually make contact with the Forward operating Base.

Landing down onto the surface. He spent little time in his ship soon afterward. Feeling the need to explore what might lay ahead, as well as observe the operation. While as far as he knew he was not apart of the Alliance Military, he had been in enough of their campaigns to appreciate their work from time to time.

Exiting his ship Scorp couldn't help but shiver as a frigorific blast of wind slammed into his face catching him off guard.

Planet is covered in a layer of ice, and I didn't see that coming why?

As He wasn't being asked to help, he once again found himself observing the Alliance troops as they secured what he later found out or discovered to be top side locations. He had to admit he was at first slight confused by the entire operation, as he stared out at a frozen nothingness, with only the cry of the planet answering back to him.

Reentering his ship, he took up a position inside of his Cockpit, and settled down not to mediate, but instead to work. With the icy temperatures present, and with nothing pressing to do, he found he had ample time, to start building a secondary set of his gear, better suited for colder temperatures.

It was during the middle of sewing the colder temperature stun suit system he was so fond of using, when a premonition in the force seemed to crawl up his spine.

Not sensing any danger, he traveled the length of his ship, only to hear one single word.

Master?

To saw he rushed, to his apprentice's bed side would be quite the understatement. It was more as if he had simply always been there, or at least teleported to the location.

”œThe apprentice once again returns to the living it seems.”

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

We gave the Imperials a long time to respond. But after that long time, we had still heard nothing. Finally, I approached Gren. "Perhaps their communications system is out. If they are having power problems, it's possible that they didn't even recieve the message."

He gave me a look that told me he was still skeptical, but willing for now to assume that. "Or else the Imperials are just ignoring us," one of the soldiers commented.

My heart sank. There was that possibility. I wasn't sensing any feelings of open hostility, but then, I was certainly not trained in that area. "Send them one more message. Tell them if they don't respond in fifteen minutes, we'll board them."

Gren gave me a long look, then nodded. The message was sent. Now it was time to wait some more. I hoped for the Imperials' sake that they could recieve and respond.

The events here were coming to an end. The presence of the other jedi master was not needed.

Comming master Scorp, Damon sent his message telling him that he was off to deal with the claims of living shadows near corsec.

With that the jedi left the scene to head to his next mission.

Its a blast from the not so distant past.

There was perhaps nothing but a big smile on his face, as his padawan sat up in like the first time in weeks.

”œA little discomfort should be natural. You have been out for a good while. I couldn't tell you how long you been out. Though a lot has changed since you have been out.”

Scorp.jpg

He squinted as he tried to remember what had happened, at least a simple detail, a seconds' worth perhaps”” There wasn't even one that he could draw to mind. Nevan drew the silver-white strands from his face and then flinched once his Master clasped his impaired shoulder.

”œYe””Yes, Master.”

A handsome young man, to whose features, originally sly and espiègle in expression, had changed to worried, as he listened to what could be described as some one hack up a lung. Still he paid it little attention, knowing he would be alright and answered the incessant beep of a comlink.

It didn't take long to get the message, and a quick look allowed him to watch the man blast away. With nothing of true interest going on of yet, the Alliance operation proceeding even if it was slowly. He made his way to his pilot's chair and leaned back slowly, reclining. Putting his feet up, he clasped his hands over his chest and promptly stared out at the view port watching the men work, from the comfort of a nice, well heated space ship.

He figured, in such a time of peace, it would help to make sure his apprentice under stood war, and how to prepare for it. Adding that as an addendum to his lessons. He would bring up if the man wanted a new special set of robes, as soon as he felt he had been recovered enough to speak.

Messing with the dial on his comlink, he did not let this spare time go to waste, as he found himself a sort of meditation. Examining not just the day's events but the events of the galaxy in general. A terrible sadness washed over him, as he was made aware of certain unfortunate events. Yet with time and passing, he let each sorrowful thing go until, in time he was recovered enough to call his apprentice back to his side.

Scorp.jpg

Powerful hands mounted the protrusion of a metal bar outside of his room, it was Nevan, and he was restless. He clenched the bar and lifted himself off the floor panels, once his chin was raised above the bar, back down he would return. Exercise was an essential part of his life, and respite was a weakness that he never wanted to surrender too. His pull-ups were executed with flawless precision and his breath control was maintained despite the injuries he had sustained beforehand.

”œThirty-two””Thirty-three”¦Thirty-four”

Deft hands worked the device, creating a summoning of sorts for his apprentice, with out using words.

Having called the man to him, he reflected briefly on his life, and basically what it meant to be a Jedi.

Most of the more known jedi having become a cynosure in their own right, normally seemed to end up some where else on the path. Was the idea of being the center of attention to much for a Jedi to handle?

Perhaps thoughts to wonder for another day. For now, time to bring forth the next generation of Jedi, and maybe prepare for the rising and coming darkness, that currently holds half the galaxy and will soon spill into our some what serene own.

As he awaited his Apprentice, he couldn't help but tinkle with the little disk the Grandmaster had given him.

Scorp.jpg

The door slid open and revealed his Master in wait. Nevan paused before he spoke a word as he dried his white mane with a contrasting black towel. His chest still exposed the beads of perspiration and rain from his shower-tap as he stood there half-dressed anxious to start on the path of his Knighthood once more.

”œWhat's on your mind, Master?”

There was still no reply from the Imps. My heart sank. I hoped they were alright and just without communications, and I desperately hoped they weren't trying to pick a fight.

Gren looked at me, and I gave him a small nod. Yes, I was satisfied that it was time to go in. Gren ordered the troops forward, and I followed with Gren. It was a cold journey across to the submerged Star Destroyer, but soon the troops had a hatch open and the Republic forces piled in. I noticed all the blast doors were sealed, and pointed it out to Gren. It was a bad sign. On the other hand, I could feel lots of life in the Force, so at least the Imps were alive.

Gren marched up to the inter-ship communications system near the interior blast door. "This is General Gren Sairdonga of the Republic. Surrender and recieve aid or be destroyed. You are in breach of the Treaty of Seperation."

There was a pause and some static. "This is Captain McCloud of the Star Destroyer Cryo-Hydra. We are low on food and supplies and haven't heard from our commanding officers in three standard months. If you are willing to offer us aid and our lives, then we surrender."

I breathed a sigh of relief. They were willing to surrender after all. It had to be horrible to be trapped under the miles of ice all those months...

Gren, ever suspcious as a good general was, didn't relax yet. "Open the blast doors. My men will come to the bridge and arrest you and your bridge crew. If we see any sign of you or your men resisting arrest, the deal will be off."

"General, we are willing to comply. Attention all crew of the Cryo-Hydra. Cooperate completely with all Republic forces." The captain was quietly relieved. He knew what he was doing might get him in big trouble; for all he knew, he would be dismissed from the Imperial Navy. At best, he reflected, that was all that would happen. At worst, he would have Faust after him. Well, so be it. He was responsible for these crewer's lives, and they bloody well weren't going to survive by waiting for the other Imperials to remember them. He knew the crew was just as sick of this assignment as he was, even though they didn't talk about it in front of him. But he was no fool; he guessed that they would have no problem surrendering as long as they were promised a good meal and amnesty.

Gren nodded and turned to the soldiers. They rushed off, and I caught Gren's eye again. "Well, I guess this is a victory then. We'll have to see how things play out with the Emperor, but perhaps if we offer them amnesty we can find them new positions in our fleet. This captain seems like a smart man."

After about fifteen standard minutes, the commandos announced that the ship was secure. They also reported that the Star Destroyer was not flying the Imperial colors, but rather the Sith colors. It was not a good sign, but at least if these really were Sith crewmen, it wouldn't be the Empire breaching the treaty, but rather the Sith. I didn't know if that was good or bad, so I dismissed it until we could report to Onderin. Gren and I met with Captain McCloud before he joined the rest of his crew on a shuttle up to the Piratical, which would be serving as their transport back to Gala.

The thumps and thuds from the turbolasers had finally stopped when Gren and I got in another shuttle. A skeleton crew had been flown down from one of the MC90's to be responsible for raising the Cyro-Hydra and flying it back to Gala. As the shuttle broke the surface and rose through the atmosphere, I marveled at the great changes that had taken place while we had been on the Star Destroyer. The surface was now mostly liquid with large glaciers. The sun shone through the destroyed Nightcloak, and the air already felt warmer. With a little time, I thought, the place would be capable of sustaining life again.

Feeling very confident about the outcome of the mission, I smiled at Gren. "Thanks for letting me come down there, Gren. I learned a lot."

While his Padawan went to go change, He raised an eyebrow at the Comm that came in. Opening up his jacket, he pulled out the comlink. Listening to it intently, he had just put the device away when his Padawan entered the room.

”œNot bad, You clean up well.”

Scorp.jpg

Soon, everything was in order. They recieved reports from the soldiers and techs they had crewing the Cyro-Hydra that the ship was ready to fly, and status reports from the other ships in the fleet stated their readiness to go as well.

Before we left, I reached out briefly with my mind as Onderin had taught me. I could feel the Jedi left in the system, and figured that I could influence them in the same way that Onderin had spoken in my mind back on Gala. Thank you, I tried to send. I didn't know if the Jedi would hear me or not, but I had tried my best to communicate it.

After a few more minutes of preparation, the Republic fleet, plus the Cyro-Hydra, jumped into hyperspace.

There was a moment of silence. The heavens seemed to freeze in hushed expectation. Suddenly, in a flicker of psuedomotion, a small X-Wing flashed out of hyperspace. Seemingly insignificant, the snub fighter carried a man who was anything but. He was a Master of the Jedi Order, a man whose renown and exploits had echoes across the galaxy. Yet such achievements existed only in the form of history. For all the great things he had done, for all his previous glories, the Jedi Order persisted in his absence. The world persisted in his absence.

Nom Anorus had been gone a long time. He even wondered if his title of Jedi Master would even remain. He only pondered the question for a moment, recognizing the futility of it. The rank ”œJedi Master”

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Does an absolute faith corrupt as absolutely as absolute power?

He mentally paused, it was his own question, different than the one he had poised to his apprentice but, just as Important. Perhaps if he ever truly found the answer he would be able to introduce it to his apprentice. In general he attempt to not ask question he didn't have a ready answer for to people he was in the process of training.

Still it was a perplexing comment that plagued him. Raising his eyebrow at his apprentice's sudden loss in thought, he found a subtle shift in the force. Senses always stretched to and aware, he became aware of the returning Jedi shortly before he sent out the communication note.

Swiveling in his chair he activated his own. ”œHa ha, no need, all we have is an operating HQ down here on the surface. The Alliance is being so kind as to help clean up this world with me. Though I feel it is more or less in their hands at this point.”

Scorp.jpg

"..I"

The question took him to different sides of opinion, and none of which he could side with. Perhaps he would come to understand the question once the arch of experiences fell upon him but for now he was dumbfounded beyond belief. Even as his Master intercepted communications and spoke to a cause irrelevant to this one, his mind still tried to wrap itself around the question. He leaned his weight upon the wall and closed his eyes, his Master might be off once more to deal in more political matters of the Jedi, so he had further time to waste.

".. I'm at a lost Master. However, I will find you that answer."

He turned to face his Padawan.

”œHmm to be honest. This is a question all Jedi should face. Especially Jedi how have seen their share of conflict. Everyone believes they are right. From the tyrant who rules over his people, to the con artist trying to make a quick credit.

In trying to answer that question, you begin to question yourself. Are you good or are you evil? Are you motives pure or are they indecent. For a man is the sum of his experiences. So in that question, you end up asking yourself, Is there a universal good? Or is my idea of what is good, and what is bad, nothing more than what I have been exposed to?”

Scorp.jpg

The coordinates to the Jedi facility flashed across the X-Wing's nav screen. Nom changed vectors and continued along his path. His vessel gradually descended towards the watery surface of the planet, its reflection quickly scurrying over the waves and currents of Manaan's vast oceans. In only a few moments, the Jedi Master was aboard the eternal vigilance.

He remembered the days when the massive facility housed hundreds of Jedi. The hustle and bustle of busy people constantly filled the now empty corridors. It was an odd sight to see such a vacant image of what had once been so crowded. There must be other bases the Jedi had since relocated to in the time of Nom's hiatus.

Reaching out with the Force, the Jedi Master located other organisms nearby. It was an interesting sensation to be around Force users again. Their presence beckoned to him like a delicious meal. It had been a long time since he had contact with others who could feel the force as he had. While this separation was intentional, he couldn't help but feel glad at his return.

Nom entered a room inhabited by two men, the first living things he'd seen since coming aboard. He didn't recognize one of the men, probably a Jedi who had joined the order recently. The other Jed, who was standing on a landing ramp leading to the open air, held an appearance Nom knew quite well.

”œScorp,”

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal