Primary Terrain: Patches of Forest, ashen desert

Points of Interest: Ruins of imperial shield installation

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: Ewoks

Immigrated Species: Human Scavengers

Primary Language(s): Basic, Ewok

Faction Affiliation: Neutral

Defense Rating: Level 1

JediRP Canon History: After the destruction of the Second Death Star, the rebel alliance used it as a base off and on until the end of the first galactic civil war. After the Rebel facilities were abandoned a power struggle occurred between the leading Ewok cultures leaving only the most extreme leaders of Ewok culture alive. The forest moon soon became a murderous trap for sightseers and scavengers, with most scavenging or tourists killed by raging bands of Viet-Wok within hours or days of landing. Eventually the warring factions of Ewoks, unsatisfied with simply murdering those that had ventured into their territory began working on the restoration of the second death star in an effort to conquer the surrounding galaxy. Before the facility could be completed, a war broke out within the Ewoks yet again which resulted in the complete destruction of the planet's surface. Their attempt at building the ‘Death Star Potempkin’ failed and with it the planet and Potemkin were destroyed. Having been several years since that horrific event, the planet has mostly had time to heal and return back to its overgrown natural state (thanks to the help from several charities), and surviving tribes of Ewoks not loyal to the Viet-Wok have begun to repopulate the majority of their ancestral tribal lands. In short, the planet has by and large healed from its trauma.

((Summary compiled by Delta73. Thank you!))

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

As if you didn't all know about this place allready.

Endor is one of nine moons orbiting a lifeless gas giant in the Moddell sector. A convoluted hyperspace route and the enormous gravity well of its mother planet renders Endor a difficult place to visit, making it an ideal secret construction site for the Empire.

Though known as the forest moon, Endor has a wide variety of terrain. Forests cover much of the satellite, but there are also stretches of savannah and desert, as well as frozen ice caps.

The moon is teeming with life, including sentient beings such as the Ewoks, their distant cousins the Duloks, and subsentient aliens known as Yuzzums, Goraxes and Teeks. The forest floor becomes a dangerous hunting ground at night, when feral boarwolves, hanadaks and preducors stalk the wilderness for prey. The silvery gas giant is occasionally eclipsed by the winged silhouette of a mantigrue, a harbinger of the evil Night Spirit in Ewok lore.

Following their victory at the Battle of Endor, the Rebel Alliance stationed there for a brief period, launching missions under their new name of the Alliance of Free Planets. They eventually relocated, leaving Endor to its quiet existence. Though some intrepid Ewoks left the moon, most stayed behind to live simpler lives. A small trading outpost run by a being known as Salfur keeps open the connection between Endor and the galaxy at large.

Secluded in a remote corner of the Outer Rim Territories, the gas giant Endor and its verdant moon of the same name would easily have been overlooked by a busy galaxy were it not for the decisive battle that occurred there. Endor serves as the gravesite of both Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader. It was here that the Rebel Alliance began the path of victory over the Galactic Empire.

Bishop.jpg

Through the shadows a small, furry cute figure hobbles among the forest, skipping and waving around a severed Jedi leg and a three foot giant battle axe.

"Club Club Commander! Hee hee hee!"

As he dances a few specks of blood fly off the axe, accenting the tail of scalps dangling from Willet's belt.

EWOKS RULE ALL!!! rotj-wicket.gif

za25wPx.jpg

Totus vestri substructio es adiungere nobis

• 2 weeks later...

Mathrick sliced through space as Endor came into view. Nom looked over to his master and found that he was still resting from the long journey. Nom decided he would land the ship. He was a decent pilot himself.

Nom brought Mathrick within the atmosphere of Endor and reveled in its buety. Compared to Hoth, the forests of Endor were a site to see. Nom spoke with the locals and obtained permission to land in a nearby docking bay.

As he brought the ship down, he caught a glimpse of his master, who seemed to be waking.

"Welcome to Endor, could you remind me why we are here again."

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Standing up, Mathis walks out of the ship and into the wilderness of Endor. As Nom follows him, he pauses near a tree and leans against it, facing Nom.

"Why are we here? I've had enough of the squabblings in the order. I'm here to pass on my knowledge, not debate. I'm tired of them all."

Looking down at his feet, Mathis heaves a sigh, as if he had just released a great weight from his heart. Looking up at Nom with a new sparkle in his eyes, he challenges him.

"So, do you want to stay with me and learn? Or do you want to go back and be turned into a politician?"

mathis-1.jpg

Nom had no idea his master was so tired of the order. I guess a powerful Jedi like him has his lmits when it comes to political disputes.

It didn't take long for Nom to answer the question.

"I would be honored if you tought me master Mathis."

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

Stealing a speeder bike, Willet takes a lighted torch and starts racing through the forest moon, waving his "firey stick of bright shiney death" around and lighting scores of trees on fire as he zooms around.

"Burn! Burn! Mwahahahaha!" cries Willet happily, a trail of bloody scalps hanging off his belt, flying behind him.

By bad luck and pure coincidence- this happens to be in the area by Nom and Mathis which is soon all ablaze.

za25wPx.jpg

The Black Flame broke through moon, Endor's, atmosphere. IT slowly soared siliently through the blue sky as it made its way to a bald spot of trees undetected. As it landed, the cockpit opened slowly. Impede hopped out and landed on the grass softly afte the ship made a full stop. He rose his comm that was on his rist and spoke into it.

" Ship off and Cockpit closed."

As soon as he finnished the cockpit closed as the ship turned off. Impede looked up at the tall trees. It remined him of Kashyyk and how many trees there were. Impede leaned agianst his ship and waited for Gene.

SIG.jpg

Nom sensed something through the force, almost like an evil presence made it way on the planet. Nom already wanted to leave considering there was a fire all around them.

Nom found his master and the look in his eyes showed that he had sensed it too.

Nom knew what to do without his master telling him.

Together, they made their way back on the ship and blasted off into space.

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

Impede rose his comm.

" My indicaters are shoing the slaves are near by. Meet me at range..... G-4. Im out."

Impede turned his comm off and walked into the deep forest. He came upon a huge ruin where slaves stood in a huge cell.

" This will be a perfect temple."

SIG.jpg

Ruffling around in the dense underbrush of the Endorian forest, Willet lets out a small, feral growl. So many noisy visitors afoot in HIS forest. The homocidal little furball clutches his Pretty Polly, the Head Popper as he shuffles through, commando style, hiding himself among the foliage.

Taking aim with his beloved Polly- a really big sniper rifle, the little Ewok tries drawing a bead on one of the newcomers a hundred or so yards distant.

" Hee Hee!" he whispers just under his breath.

za25wPx.jpg

Impede nodds.

" Yes they probbably will strug...."

Impede turned quickly. He looked down the long rows of trees and smirked. He leaned over to Gene and whispered.

" Heh, we're not alone..."

Impede yelled out and ignited his saber.

" Show you self!! Or are you a coward?"

Impede got into a ready position and was perpared for an attack.

SIG.jpg

"Yub Yub!" Willet cries and fires.

[Translation: I will drink your blood you no good bantha poodoo eating nerf herders!]

The bullet flies and strikes Gene in his cybernetic eye, shattering it and sending him flying to the ground. Blood and oil start dribbling out of where the cybernetic eye used to be, but outside of the damage to the eye, the splitting headache and fall visited on Starri, he's fine, the mechanical eye catching the bullet before it could splatter his brains.

Willet turns tail and quickly vanishes into a small underground hole a foot wide under a log and into a Viet Kong style system of tunnels, making his escape for now.

za25wPx.jpg

Impede nodded.

" Excellent. Now let us begin the building of the temple."

Impede walked out of the ruin temple and ran down the steps to the slave cage.

" Pitiful creatures they are.."

Impede said to him self. He rose his hand and gave it a wave. Slowly the cage opened as the Mimbanites began to slowly walk out. They were all tied to gether by the neck and feet so they wouldnt be able to run. Impede pointed to the ruin and the Mimbanites began to build the temple. Hours and hours it took them to build the structure of the temple. There were 200 floors that went under ground. Some floors were above. Training rooms were designed and so where floors for the bed rooms. When all was done Impede gleamed at the mossy new temple.

" Its perfect. All we need is some defense."

The Mimbanites began to work on the defensive structures. It had a deflecter shield that surrounded the whole temple. The generater lyed deep inside. There were 4 ion cannons that stood out side of the temple but was still protected by the shield. Turrets guarded the tall gate that stood around the temple.

" Gene what else do you think we should add?"

SIG.jpg

Willet waits and watches at the building progresses, biding his time...

Before the slaves can complete the work on the defensive structures- like getting the generator up running fully or powering the shields and ion cannons, many of them begin falling ill. Symptoms include diarreah to vile if not outright painful proportions, cramps, vomiting, seizures, and finally death, leaving behind twisted and grotesque facial expressions and an abominable stench.

With in two days, about 90% of the slaves have succumbed to this mysterious illness. The remaining 10% are overcome by an odor of epic stink, and work grinds to a halt.

The source, revealed all too late, is the food source for the slaves on their extended effort in building the new temple, poisoned by some unknown source some time ago.

Elsewhere in the darkness of tunnels running under the Endorian forest, Willet cackles maniacally. The Viet-Wok have struck again.

za25wPx.jpg

Impede saw the slaves suffering and dieing. He rolled his eyes and spoke into his comm. Several minutes late a carrier arrived with more slaves. He smirked and told them to continue there work. Hours later the slaves were finnally done and have completed all the structure of the temple.

" Only one more thing."

Impede waved his hand and every slave grasped there neck gasping for air. The Sith Lord flicked his wrist and all of them snapped in half. Impede clapped his hand and walked into the temple. The shield turned on and the gate closed.

SIG.jpg

" Yes comm Bishop and tell him the great Temple is ready. AANd ask him if any qualifications need to be added."

Impede walked around in the temple and gaze at the dark black walls. A library was added as well as a throne room. Impede smiled at what he created. With a flash the hair on his neck stood straight. His eyes opened wide showing the white. He turned to Gene.

" Watch the temple. I have to take care of some thing alone. I will return....with another."

Impede spun around and ran to his ship. He hopped in and left the planet.

SIG.jpg

Gene's comm beeped rather suddenly with an incoming message, though it was not Bishop who answered him.

"I can only trust, since you did not come to me for the instructions, that through some sort of divine divination, you and your partner managed to know exactly what we wanted constructed exactly where it was suppossed to be built in exactly the right demensions. Because if it is not constructed precisely as detailed, it is worthless. Therefor, I am forwarding you the proper building instructions now."

The comm beeped again to signify it had recieved the data and was waiting to be uploaded somewhere.

"Ensure that your temple exactly matches these blueprints. Anything outside of these instructions is unnecessary and will constitute a failure on your behalf. One focusing chamber. One ceremonial chamber directly underneath it. Make sure it is done."

The comm cut off rather suddenly, and Gene was left alone with himself, the jungle, and one crazed ewok.

Malvagio.jpg

"So it is", Gene uploaded the data to his neural net. There were no more slaves, so the first thing to do would be get more, then take the designs of the temple and switch it to the ammounts of what Bishop and Malvagio wanted, the temple was in relative position, luckily. Next time, he'd com the second he got somewhere, if there was a next time. The defenses were up.

Gene sat down in the temple and waited for the slaves to come. Once they started to come he sent what he wanted in a hologram blueprint and made them to do it, one slave got up and ran at Gene yelling "never shall I serve". Gene grabbed him be his neck and squished it into a bloody splatter then yelled "Let this be a lesson, do what you have to do and you shall live, cross me, I'll kill you."

The slaves started taking some of the upper temple and moving it by piece by piece then adding to the tunnel and adding it to the new area of the temple. A little more than what Bishop asked, but Gene had only started the "second phase". He added to the designs so it came out the way Bishop and Malvagio wanted it, failure wasn't an option. Focusing chamber with a ceremonial chamber underneath it. Adding walls, taking some down, adding tunnels and closing some off.

The design was almost perfect to the coordinates of Bishop

SithGeneStarricopy2.jpg

RP Char

Ironically, even as the Sith tore up the precious Endorian forest to delve into the earth, Willet too begins his own underworks with the Viet-Wok. Wearing a wide brimmed, conical straw hat, the Ewok ringleader commands two of his loyal subordinates, dressed in military fatigues. The rhymthmic sound of shovels hitting dirt and rock can be heard as their own tunneling plans commence.

"Huta! Yub Yub! OAM NINNEL NILATS-Wok!" Willet commands.

[Translation: Dig faster! For the glorious revolution of the Viet-Wok! Dig! We will skin those heathen maggots and dine on their capitalist flesh!]

One of the Ewoks yowls out, a large boulder the size of a watermellon landing on his left foot. Clutching his furry paw, the Ewok subordinate hops up and down, clutching his paw.

" YATA!!!"

[Translation: %#*) $&*()@& %&@ (&)^! rock! I shall split you in two like the head of a newborn human defiler child!]

Willet quickly restrains his comrade, and work continues on their tunnel as it delves down deep, deep under the earth, supported by giant trees from the inner forest. Soon the tunnel would be complete and all would be made well.

"Club Club Commander!" Willet cackles, raising a staff of human skulls in a rallying chant.

za25wPx.jpg

Only one thing to worry about, reinforcing the tunnels, they were in danger of collapsing. Gene ordered the slaves to go down in the tunnels and reinforce the tunnel walls. Once this was done, just a little improvement on the defenses, a little more turrets, and the adding of doors, cells, and chambers. The temple had been made exactly to the requirements.

Gene then comms Bishop and Malvagio on the completion.

SithGeneStarricopy2.jpg

RP Char

We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig in a mine the whole day through

To dig dig dig dig dig dig dig is what we like to do

Chairman Willet "Wicked- Angelos del Muerto" Wolly of the Viet-Wok raises a bloodstained pick axe as he delves deeper under Endor.

It ain't no trick

To get rich quick

If you dig dig dig

With a shovel or a pick

In a mine (In a mine)

In a mine (In a mine)

The resounding chorus comes from a handful of a half dozen other Ewoks, loyal to the doctrine espoused by Willet in his nearly one man war on all foreigners on the Forest Moon.

Where a million diamonds

Shine

No diamonds shine, save the brilliant strategy of a plan coming to fruition. Willet keeps on digging and digging, going deeper and deeper to the point where the air is hot from the thermal energies trapped below.

We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig from early morn to night

We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig up everything in sight

Days have passed and the vast tunnel shoots into great underground galleries, it's supports held by whole trees carefully hidden, cut down, and covertly concealed, supporting the tunnel with no worries of cave in.

We dig up diamonds

By the score

A thousand rubies

Sometimes more

We don't know what we dig them for

We dig dig digga dig dig

Eventually the tunnet reaches its lowest point and work begins spreading forward and out as the giant timbers hold up the vast fields of earth above in the tradition of mideval siege tunneling.

Hi ho!

Hi ho!

Hi ho! Hi ho! Hi ho!

Willet, frothing at the mouth, savors as he gets to expend his precious cargo. Planned for a Yule bombing of the Jedi on Dagobah, his plans were... delayed. Now he would expend his resources on a glorious plan to purge the infidel capitalists as he saw them.

Hi ho, Hi ho

It's home from work we go

Hi ho, Hi ho, Hi ho

"Yub Yub! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! "

Hi ho, Hi ho

(whistles)

Hi ho, Hi ho

(more whistles)

[Translation: BAD GUYS GO BOOOOM! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Die! Die! Die! Hehehe!]

Hi ho, Hi ho

Hi ho, Hi ho

Hi ho, Hi ho

Hi ho, Hum

Frothing at the mouth, the rabid little Ewok stumbles as he pushes a cartful of his old purchases from the Galactic Gunshop along the tunnel's tied track, singing a children's song as he completates the wonders and joys of murder and genocide.

Hi ho, Hi ho

(whistles)

Hi ho, hi ho, hi ho, hi ho

za25wPx.jpg

Gene sits and watches the motion trackers for movement, with their deep scans they see tunnels being built, as the tracker see, the flame droids dig into it, each droid with a flamethrower, designed to destroy underground foundation, each droid made by Gene himself. Time was biding and of the essence, but the Ewok should rather had spent his time somewhere else, that kind of work would be useless, the only tunnels that were penetratable were the outer extras, if they caved, what would it matter.

SithGeneStarricopy2.jpg

RP Char