Holonet

Bounty Hunter Mike

A female reporter, standing in one of Anchorheads squares, on the planet of Tatooine gives emergency instructions to the towns beleagured citizens.

"...and officials are recommending that certain basic precautions be taken for citizens to ride out the coming storm. All electronics not hardened for protection from ionizing radiation should be turned off. The Class VI sandstorm bearing down on Anchorhead is packing sustained winds of 500 to 600 kph. The interior of the storm is highly charged and all citizens are instructed to remain indoors."

After grabbing at her dress which has flown up to the amusement of many a male viewer, the reporter continues...

"In other news, a small company of archeologists operating in the Dune sea reported that they were being attacked by Sandpeople rumored to be supported financially and militarly by the Vietwok.

Unlikely as it seems, a leader by the name of Puo'pa'a Fre'i has contacted the civilian governor of Anchorhead concerning a possible prisoner exchange. He also states that the prisoner exchange is contigent upon the settlers and archeologists find a way to settle down the Sky Burners and Rock Chewers that are desorating his people's sacred areas.

Civilian officials here have contacted the Jedi for help in negotiating the matter. Stating unequivocably that the government of Tatooine does not deal with terrorists, they did say that they have faith the Jedi are capable of dealing peacebly with such terrorists.

The same officials go on to say that should these Jedi fail, there is always the possibility of negotiating with the Sith to settle the Sand People once and for alll.

1stSigRahalin.jpg

It happened slowly at first as spot of static appeared on a newscaster's face slowly but surely however it grew out of the woman's face until the whole screen was covered in static. It was quite the eye catcher for those watching at first and would remain so even after being reviewed countless times.

Despite the look of piracy this particular section of air time had been bought and paid for though by whom it was pretty much impossible to tell. Even the sight of the broadcast was hidden as it was bounce so many times and through so many systems.

Suddenly a screen shot of a rusty colored desert panned into view. It could have been taken on countless worlds if the situations had been right but there were few worlds where that shot could have been taken at any time.

As the beautiful if not empty landscape slowly faded away it was replaced by an armored visage. In that armored visage it was faint at first but it was rather clear that a shaved wookie with his arm missing was strapped to a table. For a brief moment it grew stronger before it faded away completely. Those who perhaps knew the wookiee would have been able to tell the identity of the creature despite the massive loss of hair. Though any chances of doing so in those precious few seconds were lost as a booming voice thundered across the screen.

Scrambled and gargled as it was in order to keep a voice identification print from identifying it's owner it still spoke clear and with conviction and it sent shivers down the spines of countless individuals throughout the galaxy. For the voice had a tone of a dark forbidden power a power that was worse than the private deep dark fear many beings kept hidden from others. the sound of the voice tore that little fear apart and replaced it with an even worse fear. the fear of ever seeing this armored visage in person. It terrified some to the extent that they immediately stopped viewing the broadcast. Others however remained affixed to it like bugs on fly paper.

"Jedi!

I come to you now because once again your stupidity and arrogance have left you in a compromised position. However the gentleman in me can't help but, let you find some sort of escape from your nightmare that is your pathetic lives.

You see you may know me as a bounty hunter or perhaps an imperial never the less I have in my possession a Jedi Master. I believe he calls himself Kirlocca. Or maybe even Master Kirlocca." he said with a tone that sound a little like respect and yet at the same time a little like a sneer.

"To think one of your famed masters has fallen prey to me might be unthinkable to you but you shouldn't find it so surprising after all your kind has greatly fallen in the passing years to the point it is a wonder you even consider yourselves a faction any more."

The helmet stopped speaking creating enough of a pause to put into effect the words he had just spoken.

"Such a high level captive has so much worthy info we could easily suck right of his brain. Though I believe, it would be quite pain ful for him but very painless for us. Though I guess, it could compromise you security and way of life for years to come. To think we have one of your most powerful members in your order under our hands."

The man paused a second time before a smile could be detected in his voice despite the scramblers.

"We feel the need to well, rip the information from his head and then dispose of him as the traitor to the Empire he is. However this could easily be adverted. All you must do is send the leader or leaders of your order to Ryloth at the following coordinates to negotiate the unconditional surrender of your entire order.

Yet we like to play fair even with tratiors, back stabbers, and rebels. So instead of our usual threats. Let us just say this if in a week's time your leader or entire Jedi council has not shown up and negotiated the unconditional surrender of your order. You will be held respoinsible for the death of your commerade as well as the complete and utter eradication of every world that has held a host to your kind. You will be accunted for the death of countless civialans who were formerly innocent until they allowed traitors upon their world. We are willing to forgive their trangressions only if the Jedi give us their complete and utter surrender at these coordinates. Know that should you Jedi try anything funny such as bring your rebel friends into this we will execute your Jedi master and cleanse the galaxy of rebel worlds.

You have seven day's Jedi countless lives hang in the balance, so stick to your famed Jedi code and do for the greater good here. Obviosuly it would be far better to give your traitors selves up then to allow countless to die for your selfishness."

As the image panned out it got to about mid way out before fading into an image of the desert. As the image of the desert appered coordiantes very suddenly launched themselves onto the screen disrubting the land shot before everything began to slowly collapse in on itself intil the entire image was nothing more that a black dot on the nose of some woman newscaster. With a small flash it was gone and normal programming resumed.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

A transmission from the Jedi Council aired on the Holonet, in response to Slicer's threats. The transmission was on a low frequency and mirrored through several outlets before reaching the Holonet, as not to be traced to the source. Hou-Jo Poleb's image appeared, the leader of the Jedi Council.

"Let me make one thing perfectly clear. I don't know how previous Council Administrations handled such threats, but my Jedi Council will not negotiate with terrorists. Your "offer" is that of a fool's. You want the unconditional surrender of the entire Jedi Order... for one Jedi Master? So in exchange for one Jedi, I'm supposed to give you the rest of the Jedi? Are you retarded? What kind of deal is that? I'm surprised the Grand Admiral of the Empire, or even the Dark Lord of the Sith for that matter, continues to allow you to breath. The Jedi has sufficient numbers to overrun your outpost, which you so conviently gave us cooridinates to but we're not going to do that. Instead I have an offer for all you bounty hunters out there. I would like for this grunt here to be brought to me, alive. Whoever can catch him can negotiate a price with the Jedi Council before delivery. That is all."

An announcement from a Jedi Master was broadcast over the Holonet from an unknown location, presumably one of the supposedly secret Jedi Temples spread throughout the galaxy. As the representative of the Jedi Master reassured mainstream Holonet providers that it was perfectly legal--even welcome--to re-broadcast to their heart's content, it quickly spread over the Holonet until it was arguable that every citizen in the galaxy with Holonet access had at least heard of the announcement.

A few might have even recognized the Jedi Master who was speaking even before Armiena Draygo introduced herself.

"Thank you for taking a few minutes out of your day to watch this message. Although I'm sure that much of your interest was based on the fact that I am a Jedi Master, and anything involving my brothers tend to get blown out of proportion very quickly and into a thrilling drama, thank you nonetheless. Now, my announcement..."

"I begin by posing my audience with a question: are you familiar with the theory of 'Six Degrees of Separation?'" She paused just a moment to allow her rhetorical question to sink in. "It's a fantastic theory, and seems to be true in practice. It states that any two individuals in the galaxy can be connected by only six intermediaries--even the most dire of enemies or the most perfect strangers can be linked in this fashion. Any of the countless billions--trillions--of sentients in this galaxy can have an indirect impact on anyone, whether through trade, culture, or violence. This galaxy is bound together by a mind-boggling, hopelessly complex entanglement of friendships, rivalries, loves, hatreds, and partnerships. Only a deity could fully understand the way our galaxy works."

Armiena paused for a few seconds to catch her breath and take a sip from a glass of water out of the range of the receiving holocam.

"This magnificent tapestry of relationships is not meant to be unraveled by death and destruction. It's not the nature of the galaxy to be a simple place! Although conflict is an inevitable consequence of our sentience and nature itself, the destruction wrought by armed conflict upon civilians can and must be minimized. It is the duty of all decent sentients to help weave together our legacy of attachment." The young woman spoke that final word with unexpected force, knowing that her audience would be faintly reminded that the Jedi of the Old Republic were forbidden from that one thing so critical to intelligent beings--attachment.

"In the recent past, I have feared for the future of our galaxy. I have feared that the galaxy is slipping towards its basest and most vile instincts, and that innocents have suffered for it. The wounds inflicted have yet to heal, but let me remind you of them. Vladimir Faust singlehandedly crushed Coruscant under the weight of its own shield array; Coruscant has been repeatedly bombarded from orbit, sometimes with indescriminant targeting of civilian populations; Bothawui was attacked with interstellar fission weapons..." Her lovely features turned into an emotionless mask as she obviously distanced herself from the horror of those atrocities. "Ryloth was afflicted by biological terrorism twice; the waters of Mon Calamari were poisoned and have yet to fully heal; and Imperial citizens on Kamino were slain by members of my own Order. I could speak of individual atrocities for hours and fling accusations at the perpetrators, but to no avail."

"The point is... it is my fear that the galaxy could be beginning the process of destroying itself. By the time this terrible war comes to an end, what price will we have paid? How many futures will have been dashed short? Will there even be a future for our later generations?" Armiena pressed a hand to her belly, an effective gesture that would be recognized by nearly everyone with exposure to humans.

At that, she looked directly into her holocam and into the eyes and hearts of her audience, her emerald eyes blazing intensely with an earnest light. "The galaxy deserves better than to live in the shadow of this fear."

"I cannot stop this galaxy from engaging in senseless violence on my own, but my obligations as a Jedi--no, my conscience--demand that I do what I can."

"To this end, I announce the birth of the Survivor's Foundation. It is a nonprofit charity organization dedicated to relieving civilian destruction caused by terrorism and military action. Our initial secondary objective will be to minimize the damage caused by disease outbreaks on planets with a weakened infrastructure. Because of the Foundation's peaceful mission, I expect our personnel to be treated with neutrality by all the governments of the galaxy. Everyone has their own responsibility to ensure this galaxy's future however they can, and we are attempting to do our part."

Armiena Draygo spent a few minutes explaining the more material aspects of the Survivor's Foundation, as well as thanking certain organizations and individuals who came to be particularly helpful in the long course to the Survivor's Foundation's birth. Aside from purchasing a small embassy of sorts in the Upper Levels of Coruscant, the Foundation had acquired and renovated an autonomous factory in The Works region of Coruscant in order to supply designs used in its reconstruction efforts.

Her voice almost trembling with triumph and excitement, she explained her recent acquisition of an MC90 Cruiser, transformed into a hospital ship and renamed Esperanza. The Foundation had also recently acquired dozens of shuttles and freighters for use as smaller vessels to respond to minor emergencies. However, the Esperanza was the flagship and champion of their organization, touring the galaxy to perform minor miracles wherever it visited.

Initially, Armiena wished the Esperanza to visit Coruscant to drop off essential supplies to the continuing reconstruction efforts and refugee camps, as well as pick up the ship's crew. Then, it would visit a number of planets in the Inner Rim to bolster their infrastructure against anticipated disease pandemics, then to Mon Calamari to help finally clear the planet's diseased waters. She also spoke of an ambition to visit Kamino and Ryloth, but that was pending a guarantee of her organization's safety when it visited the Imperial-held worlds.

"Although all material donations will be thoroughly inspected to ensure our safety and neutrality, legal currency donations will be thankfully accepted. Everyone has the right to make their contribution towards a greater future for our galaxy." She leaned towards the cam just slightly, just enough for one to truly appreciate the intensity of her conviction. "Gentlebeings, it is a very profound and almost frightening thing to say, but anyone can make a difference."

"Now, I think that it's time that we get out there and make the galaxy a more complicated place."

drayyy.png

A transmission from the Jedi Council aired on the Holonet, in response to Slicer's threats. The transmission was on a low frequency and mirrored through several outlets before reaching the Holonet, as not to be traced to the source. Hou-Jo Poleb's image appeared, the leader of the Jedi Council.

"Let me make one thing perfectly clear. I don't know how previous Council Administrations handled such threats, but my Jedi Council will not negotiate with terrorists. Your "offer" is that of a fool's. You want the unconditional surrender of the entire Jedi Order... for one Jedi Master? So in exchange for one Jedi, I'm supposed to give you the rest of the Jedi? Are you retarded? What kind of deal is that? I'm surprised the Grand Admiral of the Empire, or even the Dark Lord of the Sith for that matter, continues to allow you to breath. The Jedi has sufficient numbers to overrun your outpost, which you so conviently gave us cooridinates to but we're not going to do that. Instead I have an offer for all you bounty hunters out there. I would like for this grunt here to be brought to me, alive. Whoever can catch him can negotiate a price with the Jedi Council before delivery. That is all."

Kakuto Ryu's addition came shortly after a replay of the whole event.

"Also, Any Jedi or Nuetral faction members wishing to partake in this hunt will find no resistance from the Sith or Empire--lest they attack the Sith or Empire directly. We at the empire believe that such terrible, terrible planning diserves an equally terrible defense for it's planner. Once again, free parking at Imperial or Sith locations if Slicer is in the vicinity."

Kakuto's image dissapeared after a 5 minute session of maniacal laughter.

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

• 1 month later...

Hot off the Imperial Broadcasting Corporation:

Rebel Terrorists Adopt New Name

The Imperial Broadcasting Corporation (IBC) has just learned that the rebellious terrorists formally calling themselves 'The Alliance' have officially changed their name to Sodomy United. The newly renamed group says this change better reflects the rebel's ideals. Earlier today, the leader of the terrorist organization, calling himself Onderon, released a video reflecting the motivation for this name change. For obvious security reasons, the IBC is unable to show the actually video. However, voice matching technology has affirmed the following soundbites are indeed from Onderon.

Quote:

"We come before the Galaxy today to explain what we rebels stand for: terrorism! And what is the best way to terrorize someone? To sodomize every Imperial citizen in the Galaxy. It is the profound belief of this organization that Imperials were created to be involunatily sodomized. We, the SU, stand behind this goal and will do everything in our power to see that it is reallized."

Obviously the rebels are becoming more and more fanatical. We here at the IBC assure you, the Imperial Citizenry, that the glorious Empire will protect you against such aggression. The SU may wish to sodomize you, but our great Galactic government won't let that happen. Fear the SU, Trust the Empire!

*Respectfully submitted, Count Teema of Serenno*

Count_Teema.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

... and that is how the Wookie and Ewok pair escaped authorities.

In other news, KVC Enterprises CEO, Kheldar vos Correlli, is proposing the first ever KVC Classic Great Hyperspace Run. Set in as of yet undisclosed pair of systems with a specially designed race course, Kheldar has promised the winner a Correlli Custom of their own making, as well as a generous cash prize. This promises to be a great event. In fairness to the other competitors, Kheldar has banned the use of his Correlli Custom ships, given their superior speed and all around top notch engineering. So far the rules only state no super weapons, cloaks, or terrorist bombing of the judge's booths or other ships, and of course, no deviating from the course.

Sponsoring this race also is the Corellian Engineering Corporation and Corellian Bureau of Commerce, with the CEC, known for generations for making the fastest and most customizable ships in the galaxy, and maintaining a long and great tradition of being the only ships out of Corellia worth purchasing.

This is KVC Holonet news, bringing you the right news from the right.

Next: Rumors of a return of Hutt crime bosses on Tatooine, or merely a gathering of business associates? We report, you decide.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Transmitting from an undisclosed location, a pre-recorded message was broadcasted over holonet. The image was simply that of a young female Gungan clothed in Jedi robes. Her at first appeared emotionless, but closer analysis would reveal that much nervousness was running through her mind...

The humble Gungan spoke in her mild-mannered voice,

"Members of the Galactic populace, I -Sayn Ta- have come before you to formally renounce my vows to the Jedi Order. Many of you might be suprised, and I assure you that I came to this decision after much interal debate. Leaving the Jedi Order is never something I wanted to happen. However, one can only blind themselves to reality for so long.

The unfortunate truth is that it is the Order itself that has strayed from the Jedi Code, not I. The Jedi are no longer a peaceful organization that fans the flames of hope and justice thoughout the Galaxy. Rather, they have strayed from the Lightside, positioning themselves as nothing more than an alternative to the Sith. Arrogance, and not knowledge, govern their actions. They, along with the Alliance, have become complacent: they oppose the Empire not because of their ideals, but because it gives them a crutch for power.

I consider myself an orthodox Lighsider, one of the few true Jedi left. I will never abandon my calling to serve the greater good. The Force was given to me as a gift, and I will continue to use this gift to serve the greater good. However, I refuse to serve such corrupt institutions as the Jedi Order and the Rebel Alliance.

I urge others to follow my lead. The trillions of citizens in the Galaxy should not be pawns in the war of Evil vs. Corrupt. It is time to truly spread the Lightside of the Force. It is time to live without fear."

Sayn_Ta.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

An image of Hou-Jo Poleb inside of a cockpit of a ship with a grave look on his face.

"As many people of the galaxy are aware, I am Hou-Jo Poleb, senior most member of the Jedi Council and de facto leader of the Jedi Order. I am making this message for Sith, Fallen Jedi, and Jedi alike; a warning. The Black Sun Syndicate, or Black Dawn, whatever name they're going by now, has discovered a device to drain and remove the Force from an entire planet, striking the Jedi fortress of Haruun Kal. Piccolo survived the self destruct of the Jedi Temple and is still at large. They're fleet is sizable and the Republic fleet is currently engaged with the enemy. Any assistance from other fleets would be greatly appreciated as Black Sun threatens to remove all life from the galaxy by systematically destroying the energy field that provides all life. To the Jedi, I will send you coded transmissions to regroup so we can form a counter strike."

A representative of the Black Sun releases a statement.

"These ridiculous accusations are unacceptable. A lawsuit will be filed against the source of these claims. First of all, the person that released this did not even get the name of our organization right. Secondly, if he really is from the Jedi, he admits that they destroyed their own to get at the so-called invaders. The reality is the Black Sun has intervened in a rebellion against Jedi tyrants on Haruun Kal. The Republic decided to break its non-intervention treaty and make it a full scale war. But we fully intend to stick by the freedom fighters on the surface. We would like to extend our deepest sympathies to the families of the Jedi, civilians, and freedom forces that were destroyed in the Jedi's destruction of their own Temple. Should we capture the culprit, he will face trial as a war criminal."

• 2 weeks later...

Presenting the latest reality Holocast show on Holonet.

From the makers of Survivor: Tatooine and Survivor: Hoth, comes the latest reality holocast show from KVC Enterprises Holonet division with the work of master producer Aryian Darkfire.

One Jedi Master.

The children of the galaxy's most famous and infamous persons all under one roof.

Can Ara manage to keep these child prodigy's from running amok? What will their parents say at the end of the day? Can she manage?

Stay tuned for the series premire of Ara's Daycare Center this Tuesday.

Also, keep your Holonet receptors tuned for the newest episode of our hit mini-series, Anakin and Padme: The real story.

KVCsig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Now Reopened!

The Golden Link Casino

Footage is shown of Ms Zara Nargal, standing so that the newly renovated main Casino area is visible in the background

"We have made many changes to our Casino during the period it has been closed for renovations, all designed to make the Casino bigger and better than before. We have new luxury suites for those guests that wish to holiday among the stars.

Our pod racing track and swoop track have been modified to be more challenging than ever and our Duelling Arena has had simulators included to make the combatants feel they are on the battlefield rather than contained within the arena.

You can dine under a canopy of stars in the garden dome, surrounded by the fragrance of exotic flora from all over the Galaxy. The gardens have been added to, and the Holopark has been upgraded with the latest technologies, all for the enjoyment of our patrons. Parents, leave your children at the supervised Holopark while you enjoy our gaming facilities, or join them in the Park. There are features included for both children and adults to keep everyone happy. We have more family orientated activities for those that have come on a family holiday. The new holocinema boasts the latest movies shown throughout the Galaxy.

Come and enjoy the facilities at our Golden Link Casino!"

The various areas spoken about during her speech are shown, ending the commercial fading out before fireworks are shown. The camera's then pan down to show the planet of Ord Mantel below them, showing the location of there they were now in orbit of.

144JyIb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

*In announcers voice.*

In a time when all around us getting things done by yourself seems near to impossible and some task require a special touch a sun rises over the horizon, a Black Sun.

The Black Sun offers the best in body guards and protection for those often time hazardous business trips.

Two thugs jump an unsuspecting man for his case, but are kicked down before they even touch the man or his case.

Some times government blockades and enforcement slow things to craw. The Sun can move anyone and anything to anywhere.

A ship dodges laser fire and escapes a government blockade.

Need to make sure an item makes it in one piece to any place, Black Sun guarantees delivery to anywhere.

A man jumps a lava field on Mustafar while being chased before getting the box into the drop area safely and in one piece.

Wondering about what is behind a certain droid guarded door, Black Sun has yet to meet a place where they can not enter and find out what they want.

A big thick durasteel door opens revealing a man with the black sun logo and a case.

Need something else done that can't be done under normal or legal circumstance, the Black Sun will do it.

If you anything mentioned above caught your ear or you know you need something done do come to our offices on Durbillion, Artus, and our newly reconstructed base on Coruscant

Also if you think you have what it takes and are looking for a job with great pay, benefits, and training? Then come to any of the above locations and inquire about your chance for a job with the Black Sun.

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

Interrupt.jpg

A Reporter's voice is heard mumbling on about the Imperial Change of Power and the Camera looks around as they focus on the central Podium where a man, with distinct markings of an Imperial Moff came up to the Podium and began to speak.

"Over the past few months the Empire has been without Leadership, Direction or Power in the hands of a Leader. It is a shame to announce that we have lost contact with the great Admiral Phillep and that we have no idea where he is now located. May we have a moment of silence to mourn his passing and reflect on memories he gave to us."

The crowd stood silent including the reporter who hushed at this announcement but continued in a whisper a few moments later continuing to lecture the citizens and non-citizens watching about Philleps last envoy.

"However, the Council of Moffs have decided through Talent, Direct Ascension, and Loyalty that only one being could be the true ascendant to control our vast Navy and Army, we are pleased to announce the promotion of Commander Nokrt to Grand Admiral of the Empire."

A blue skinned man, only contrasted by his red eyes and gray naval uniform walked to the podium and was presented a medal along with the trademark white uniform the Grand Admiral wore. The Chiss, who would be the first of this Rank since Thrawn, looked at peace.

This time the Reporter began to shout.

"This will be the first time in Galactic History that a non-human has been public promoted to such a rank! Focus that camera!"

"Men and Women of the Galactic Empire and those in Systems around this Galaxy. Know that as Grand Admiral of the Empire I will ensure my duty to maintain Order, Prosperity, and Security to our worlds and to any who wishes to join our great Order. You may now rest in your homes knowing that on this night and nights to come, you are Safe."

The Grand Admiral left the podium and two metallic instruments could be seen dangling from his belt. The reporter's voice was almost too gleeful to sustain herself.

"Lightsabers! Perhaps his installment is of the Sith's influence. Well that is all for here at the Imperial Center. We will return you back to your original programming."

*The View Screen of the Center vanished*

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

A tall elegant looking man appeared on the holonet screen with a ship behind him with a for sale sign on it. The man talked for a while then a caption scrolled across the screen tell about the ship.

Ships Name: Jedi Assassin

Class: YT-1300 freighter/ fighter

Weapons: 10 turbolaser batteries, 4 concussion missile tubes, 1 tractor beam projecter, 2 ion cannons 3 proton torpedo launchers

Length: 28 meters

Anti personnal defenses: 4 internal revolving blasters, 2 force fields and 1 self destruct system.

Comm the royal palace in Serenno for information and offers.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

• 1 month later...

As per the usual style of interruption by diabolical sociopath maniacs the screen shifted to static then cleared up to show a tall, slender man that was obviously still in his youth. It wasn't a familiar face, but the ladies would be happy to see that the man was easy on the eyes. His muscles weren't bulky, but lean and taught. His silky dark hair came down over his eyes just enough to hide the azure gems.

”œJedi, alliance officials and self-proclaimed do good vigilantes that no one cares about or has ever heard of, I am issuing a challenge to you”¦mostly because I like to see you fail, but partially because I just don't like you and enjoy mass panic throughout the worlds.”

Carnage.jpg

• 1 month later...

A Live broadcast comes in from the Center of Csaplar, Csilla. Standing erect at a podium was a man of stature, who was draped in the finest cloths Csilla had to offer and looked to be regal in every aspect of his posture.

"Greetings people of Csilla, and of the other worlds contained in our Galaxy. Today, is a glorious day for the Chiss people. I have seen the changes of our men and women and children in just the short bit in which I have been standing here awaiting my time to address you all. It is remarkable to say the least and stimulating as a leader to say the most.

"I have seen my people kill each other in this anarchy that has plagued our great Acendancy since our people were ruled by the Empire. It has displaced our long tradition of seclusion, and isolation from the rest of the Galaxy. Our governments can't run properly and the long standing chivalry of our people's mindset has been over run with the idea of hostility and crudeness.

"It is time for a change. I say to the Chiss people, and those who wish to aid us, come help us reform ourselves, to create our Nation anew, and to rid ourselves of the tyrannical Empire which pretends to overrule us. We are the Chiss. And we will fight for our freedom."

END TRANSMISSION

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

• 3 weeks later...

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM HUTT SPACE

Word has been received today that the current Hutt leader, Executive Officer Rihn, was murdered in cold blood after attempting to turn himself over to the Imperial invasion force. Using the lie that Rihn's surrender would avert the death of millions or even billions of inhabitants on Nar Shaddaa, the Imperial legions lured in our beloved leader for the kill.

This is a sad day in the hearts of all Hutt followers, anti-imperials, and liberationist everywhere. However, we will only become stronger. We will rise from the ashes with the chants and songs to remember the glory of Rihn and his forces, as well as the lives that were lost this day.

Until further notice, the Hutt forces and actions will be suspended while the leadership is reorganized. However, Rihn's sacrifice and humanity will not be forgotten. Neither will the lives of innocent citizens that were lost by the terrorist actions of the Empire. The Alliance of Evil will be destroyed.

May the glory of the Hutts live on forever and ever! And may we all never forget Rihn and Nar Shaddaa.

Remember Rihn. Remember Nar Shaddaa!

Jidai Geki said:
Hmm... the possibilities for new atrocities just widened with the advent of a new RP baby...

• 1 month later...

A message is sent through the Holonet, bounced through several encrypted channels so that it's origin wasn't known.

I am Ki Vastor of the Hapes Consortium Royal Family. I need to speak with someone in the Alliance. I need the Alliance's help. The Empire has placed a bounty on me. I have information for the Alliance about the Empire what they did to Hapes and how our people have suffered under them. My sister and I suffered terribly under Admiral Phillep.

I was given the name Gren Sairdonga as a man of honest integrity and would like to speak with him with regards to receiving aid.

Please, help me Gren. You can contact me through this channel. [A number is shown where a message can be left for Ki, though it is not her personal number, the woman taking precautions against being hunted]

The message faded, the young woman hoping that her message would get through to the right person. She urgently needed his help. With what she had been through, she only wanted to meet with Gren, only wanted to talk with him. She didn't trust anyone else with her information.

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

A Public Service Announcement from KVC Enterprises

Worried about a Galactic over-population problem?

Too many Force using twins born, setting off obscure and planet shattering prophecies?

Are you a regular Sithcurr style shaggin' wagon whose worried about losing your hard earned credits to those alien half-breeds from that exotic smuggler you became good friends with?

KVC Enterprises, in association with Guardian-Life Medical Technologies has introduced the solution:

Try out the new and improved lightsaber vasectomy!

This pattented method serves 98.7% of all non asexually reproducing species in this galaxy. It is a quick, simple, and painless procedure that reduces liability and makes sure even you force users lose none of your "midi-chlorien mojo" on the side.

Listen to the personal testimony of the following:

It's easier and far less painful than losing one's extremnities in an all consuming fire. I should have had one of these before taking that whole Dark Side trip. -Darth Vader (spirit form)

Action, adventure, a Jedi craves not these things. -Yoda

I had mine and it feels fine. Good times ahead. -Sith Master J. Vermillios

I'd worried about my own Jedi vows and being expelled from the order, but with lightsaber vasectomies, I don't need to fear- which turns to anger- which turns to hate. -Jedi Master Annonymous

It's a well known fact that one in four children born into this galaxy are in danger of being eaten by a deranged former Dark Lord of the Sith. Don't let it happen to you! Take the cauterized cut and save a life!

Paid for by Guardian-Life Medical Technologies, a subsidiary of KVC Enterprises.

KVCsig.jpg

With anybody familiar with the stock exchange and how little media time it actually got on the general news channels, it came as little suprise, as the smallest of mentions went out to the new owned of Bornaryn Trading.

The new owner however didn't pay it much mind, he simply changed contact information to beteer serve the galaxy at large while still keeping himself relativly private.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

... rounded up what is believed to be a smashing victory over Chiss territory.

In stock news, Boynaryn Trading is once again the hottest stock on the market, all its remaining shares being brought up by a new trading cartel. The owner of this cartel is unidenfitied, but has been purchasing shares in other weapons, ship manufacturing, and droid consortiums. Speculation has abounded who the owner of this mystery cartel could be. Sources have inquired with the usually prolific KVC Enterprises, whose owner has been on an extended absence preportedly touring his various holdings incognito, about being the face behind this cartel. A spokesman for the company denied this, leading to further guesses who this new minority shareholder is.

In other news, many shares of various companies in the defense industry took a sharp rise today, following rumors of rebuilding contracts with....

KVCsig.jpg

Tired of those same old ship models? How about those security droids that just prove countless times to be ineffective, or are you just tired of it all and in need of a vacation?

Kell Industries, formerly Barton Incorporated, can serve all your needs!

The commercial goes on to describe the various services that can be provided, ranging from construction of any size ship, any weapon, genetic alterations, cloning, the exotic Byss resort, the Lyger droids, and many other things.

It also continued on to mention a new location in the upper levels of Coruscant for any interested in coming into their offices. Applications were also being accepted.

All items are insured against malfunction, or any other problem with the product due to a mistake on Kell Industries part. Military destruction of items is not protected gainst

Carnage.jpg

Today in Kuat the buzz is reorganization after the terrorist attack that massacred virtually the entire planet's working class. With their shipyards utterly annihilated, the shareholders of KDY faced a second blow when the CEO of Darkwatch Securities successfully initiated a hostile takeover and privatized the industry with unprecedented speed. It is unknown what the new direction of the corporation will be with it's new management...

MGw9G2u.jpg

The acting Hutt representative comes onto the screen:

"Since the original terrorist attacks on Tatooine, the Hutts have come aware of the threat the Empire poses. Since then, we have set out spread to freedom and liberty to those oppressed by the Empire and locate the notorious terrorist, Nokrt. However, while we were unable to capture Nokrt, we were able to make many strides for freedom. Already, the people of Ryloth and the Hapes cluster have begun to reestablish Empire free governments under the direction of the Hutt Cartel forces stationed there.

However, after the 3/29 terrorist attacks on Nar Shaddaa, our intelligence discovered word that the Empire may have indeed been producing a powerful weapon of mass destruction reminiscent of the Death Star at Kuat. In light of such intel, I authorized a pre-emptive strike against Kuat. Therefore, the Hutt Cartel and their allies entered the Kuat system and destroyed key military installations. The mission was a success. Although we have yet to discover the location of their weapons of mass destruction, citizens of the galaxy can be assure that we have and will end the tyrany of the Empire.

It is regrettable to have lost so many people, civilians and soldiers alike, but such is war and sometimes those casualties are unavoidable in the war on Imperialism. Furthermore, the Hutts are going to oversee the reorganization and rebuilding of the Kuat driveyards. Through the help of us and our allies, we will bring freedom, independence, and liberty to all the people of Kuat that have suffered under the oppression of the Imperial fanatics. Even now, we have begun interrogating imperial supporters and soldiers in an effort to stop any future terrorist attacks by their organization. Have heart. United we stand!...

Thank you."

--Nar Shaddaa 3/29--

Jidai Geki said:
Hmm... the possibilities for new atrocities just widened with the advent of a new RP baby...

Jedi Leader Armiena Draygo Sought for Questioning Following Naboo Bombing

Galactic Associated Press Special Bulletin:

Theed, Naboo: The entire Naboo sector is in shock following a terrorist bombing that left 129 people dead and 57 injured in one of Theed's most well known parks. Over 85% of the victims were children, most of them assigned to various roles in the planetary government. Panic has broken out in the streets following fears that more bombs may be hidden around the city. As of yet no demands were placed or given, though an annonymous call shortly before the bombing points to an extortion plot from Jedi leader Armiena Draygo. Though police are skeptical of this given the Jedi's outstanding commitment to fighting such acts, leaks have spurred angry mobs to seek the Jedi leader out. She is being sought for questioning and protective custody at this time.

We will have more on this incident as it develops.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Armiena Draygo "Falsely Accused"

Mere minutes after the terrorist bombing that resulted in the deaths of almost 130 Naboo citizens, most of them children, Jedi Grandmaster Armiena Draygo turned herself in after a short confrontation with police at the Mortati mansion that was described as "red-tape slashing mayhem" by an anonymous policeman. Only an hour later, the evidence she provided to the Naboo security forces caused her to be quickly stricken as a suspect in their investigation.

As she left the custody of the Naboo security forces, we managed to reach the Jedi Grandmaster for comment on the events. "I always thought that if I ever got arrested, it would be for something fun, like public drunkenness or disturbing the peace. Wait. I mean, always treat alcohol responsibly, and people need their beauty sleep.”

drayyy.png

Alliance abandons Corellia to her fate

Galactic Associated Press

In a brazen move six days ago, the remnants of the recently decimated Imperial Navy moved into place above Corellia and attempted to seize control of the system.

'They just appeared as if from nowhere,' reported one eyewitness apparently unfamiliar with the rudimentaries of hyperspace travel. 'They said they were gonna bombard the planet if the government didn't comply.'

GAP intercepted the following communication sent from CorSec to the Rebel Alliance:

"This is Lieutenant Doppler, representing CorSec and the planet Corellia of the Corellia system. We are being attacked by what apepars to be two Imperial Victory Star Destroyers. We need immediate aid as we will face heavy civilian losses without assistance from the Alliance. Doppler over and out."

Sources report that, as of two hours ago when the Imperial fleet finally stood down and retreated from the system, the Alliance had still not sent aid.

Eyewitnesses are attributing the Empire's retreat to a fleet of mercenary craft the desperate planet was forced to hire following the Alliance's lack of assistance.

The gaffe is the latest in a series of PR blunders made by the Alliance, including the raid on Kuat Drive Yards which was considered by some sentient rights activists to be a "terrorist" act, as well as the implication of the Jedi Grandmaster and known Alliance sympathiser Armiena Draygo in a bombing on Naboo. Grand Master Draygo was later cleared of all charges.

Alliance Commander Onderin Starlisk could not be reached for comment.

Tonight, 1800 Coruscant standard time- special expose: 'The Final Solution: Massacre at Kuat'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!