Kamino

Tarrian Skywalker

A flushed expression caught him off guard as she rattled off the list, bringing one hand to rub against his eye in silent protest. As right as she was, there things he was disinterested in entirely, (although with exception for the undergarments.) How quickly the rather dignified abode of his became; the solitary scientist whose work influenced so many was now reduced to some kind of creature whose only mean was to run such frivilous errands.

Thankfully, this was not the case. The clothes were one thing to be done, while the rest could rightfully be put off. Notion of the dagger was the only thing that truly intrigued his character, casting his head slightly to the side as curiousity peeked, making gentle strides to her with arms placed at either side of his hip.

”œClothes can be ordered, but any supplies brought here take time to access. Although, I'm sure for your case, the process can be accelerated within relative time if my best men were on it..”

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

((I have to make an OOC reference... part of this post was NOT written by me. I had to go briefly when I was partly finished, so I told a friend "Here! Write my post!". And she did. The rest of it is mine, but I owe one paragraph of work to her (unfortunately she used the rest of my post to OHK the galaxy with the aid of gunpowder, lemurs, and a tidal wave). She writes similarly to me, so no one should be able to tell...))

"Stabbing people isn't good," she returned tauntingly. "Good girls become Jedi Knights or the girl next door." Dropping a light, slightly mocking bow, Tiana turned to the furnace. She knew absolutely nothing about alloys, or smithing, or whatnot.

Which would evidently make for a rather interesting post.

Heating the alloy (which turned out to be bronze) was the easy part. Already the heat drove its way past her defences, sweat staining her shirt as certainly as the blood still on her body had. Any thoughts of desperately needing new clothing were drove swiftly back in the face of such overwhelming smells and sensations.

She fortunately didn't burn her hand off, removing the white-hot alliod from the furnace with the aid of the chains and probably the Force itself.

Smithing, as anyone who had any level of experience in the art whatsoever could declare, was hot work indeed. Sweat dripped down Tiana's brow as she pounded down strike after strike upon the glowing metal, her grip on the hammer growing slick and difficult with her increasing perspiration. Some blows did not work their intended effect; at times the glaringly hot alliod wouldn't flatten eough, or it would flatten too much, and in the case of the latter she would have to fold over the edge and begin again.

A lot of time had passed during this period, if it wasn't yet made evident by the streams of sweat trailing down her forehead and the dark stains of smoke marking her cheekbones.

Return to the heat, switch sides, keeping it bendable...

Back again with the hammer...

Sight the blade, make sure it wasn't corkscrewing...

Back to the bloody furnace.

It was quite a while's work before it was elongnated enough to be honed into the blade that would make up a dagger. From which point it would be sharpened and attached to a handle somehow. It was after the blade itself had been formed, on a final heating to remove flaws from the metal (guess who did research) when she finally slipped, the red-hot blade slipping across her arm, focus well worn by the continual pounding and refolding process of before. It left a gashing burn across her arm, a scar, and just barely saved the blade from shattering (or at least getting horridly dinted) with a flick of the Force.

Depositing it on the anvil, she grabbed her arm and yelled. At least it was mostly done, she thought painfully. Need to make a hilt, anyway...

After... finding out what I'm suppose to do about a burn.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

As the vigilante admirer observered her actions, he stepped away to take the brief coomunication issued by the certain someone he anticipated to had call. It had been so long without message, no response from the fleet, but alas, their time had come. Brief as the message was, he laid down his link aloft upon a book rested at his desk, and spoke with his personal head advisor”¦

”œHave a message relayed informing of my arrival”¦ And also,”

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

When Kcin landed he got of his ship and went to his apartment to get some of his supplies. He walked through the door grabbed some extra ammunition and some of his weapons just in case if he needs them. Then Kcin walked back to his ship and put everything in it then headed back to his room.

He made sure that his ship was safe and locked the door to his room. Then he layed down on his bed and fell asleep.

(Few hours later.....)

Kcin woke up and got out of bed. Then he knew what was going to do. He got up and decided to send a comm to Jacen because he knew that he was apart of the Black Sun and decided to ask him something. He knew that he had to send a comm because if he just came barging in then he would get shot at. Kcin knew this because this is what happened last time he was there. Kcin then sent a comm...

Comm:

Mr. Onnd, I got your comm frequency off of the holonet and I wish to join Black Sun.

end comm

Kcin then left for the Black sun.

Grievous.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

A lone ship streaked the night's sky. It was the Dice of Hearts. Coming in the a stealthy landing, Durose requested permission to land. After setting down he looked over the roster. He wasn't sure if there was really anybody here worth recruiting, but he had another plan in mind regardless.

Leaving his ship, he watched as the rain continued to come down. This place wasn't one of his favorites by far. He hated the rain. It never agreed with his fur anyways. Inside, Durose walked down the corridors. He knew where he was headed. He couldn't help but look around, though. Kamino had always been truly amazing. From its elegant design to its amazing technology, Kamino seemed to have it all.

DuroseonKamino.jpg

Reaching one of the hosts, Ro greeted them formally.

"What can we do for you Mr. Roshan?"

"I would like to make an order. I want 10 exact replicas of myself. Three for immediate departure within the next week or so. The others can be put on the back burner. I want them to have piloting, melee and ranged weapon skills, holonet security skills, and tactical training. And could you possibly teach them Echani training?"

"We could do that. But it will cost you more. We don't have much in the way of Echani training programs, however."

"Money isn't an issue. After bounty hunting for over 15 years, money rarely is. Here's my special training program. Teach them this along with their basic training."

"Very well. If you will come with me into my office we can discuss pricing."

"Sound like a plan," Ro replied moving for the door. "I look forward to closing the deal."

Ro know that after he finished the deal he would be given some quarters, have some test ran, DNA taken, and then he would wait.

Floating in one of many tanks was an exact copy, a clone, of Anakin Geer, bounty hunter. After watching it slowly become a human, the Kaminoans decided to let him leave, and continue his life.

Finally, I can return to hunting. That son of a bantha that shot my host will die. I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!

Waiting for a transport, Ani told the pilot to set a course to Kuat Drive Yards.

Empire.jpgEmpire.jpgEmpire.jpg

Proud member of the J.net Addicts Club since April 2006

Proud Owner of...no one

The elegant ship pierced the clouds of Kamino, causing them to swirl in a fury as if chasing her for a few moments. The pilot of the ship was not the most skilled, but with the guidance of the force she was able to bring the ship down safely through the torrential downpour. The landing gear appeared from the bottom of the sleek ship only one hundred meters above the surface, allowing them to land firmly on one of the landing pads that jutted out from the main city.

Hel wasted no time in sending a comm out, concerning her ship and how it needed to be refueled. Once the comm was sent out she began going through the process of shutting the ship down. She always hated the entire ordeal, after a long journey she still had to stay in the cockpit a bit longer to make sure everything was shut down accordingly. Once the job was done she motioned for Malyss to follow her inside. They wasted no time, as the rain was pouring down and She did not wish to become soaked in the five meter walk to the entrance.

The two figures entered the empty halls of the city. The native species having been wiped off the face of the planet months before by the Sith Empire. Dominique was curious if the event had reached the core planets yet, since Kamino was known for keeping to itself and not looking to kindly on visitors. Her bare feet echoed off of the high ceilings and arched doorways. The two entered a turbolift that carried them beneath the waves. Still Neither of them spoke..It was only when they arrived at the chambers below that Hel turned to speak to the woman.

"You've come a long way. I am quite impressed with your skill and general ability to learn so quickly. For now, You need your rest and I do too. Seek me out tomorrow when you wish to continue..Clothes will be here for you when you wake."

With that she nodded her head towards the other and moved down the hallway, seeking out her own sleeping quarters for the night.

Carnage.jpg

Durose was quick to meet Ani before he headed out. After a quick chat, offered him a job opportunity and give Ani his contact information. After doing so, he headed back through the lonely corridors. His order should be done.

Returning to the host he had originally spoke with, he checked on the status of his order. He did find it quite wierd that he had yet to see any of Kamino's original inhabitants. There was just something weird about this place. Something really painful that he couldn't understand. But that wasn't his concern. As long as he got what he wanted he was happy.

"As you ordered, your first three are finished. The others are on back order. We will notify you when they are completed."

Durose nodded, "No hurry. That is all I need to know. Can I see them?"

"This way," the host replied as the two moved into another room.

----

Roshan walked the quite halls. It had been sometime now since the Dice of Hearts had taken its leave of absense. He couldn't help but wonder if he would ever see it again. Sighing, he continued on his way. Monitoring the local activity, Roshan was surprised when a ship sent out a comm for refueling. Possible recruits? Lost adventures? Cloning customers? They could be anything, so for now he would just watch.

Stealthily, Roshan watched them from a distance. There were two figures, he guessed one man, one woman. He also believed from the stance that at least one of them was a force wielder. He continued to watch as they reached a turbolift. Moving behind a wall, he took a moment to wait for them to leave. Then he glanced back around. They were gone.

Roshan jogged down the corridor to the turbolift. He didn't know about this one. He couldn't help but wonder where it led. Waiting about a good five minutes, Roshan entered the lift himself and watched as he sunk under the waves and began his investigation...

She turned immediately from Hel and strode through the corridor in the opposite direction of her Master. A part of her thought she should find lodging nearer to the woman... but a greater part of Malyss wanted to put a good amount of distance between the two of them.

She wasted no time finding a room. The Sith apprentice kicked off her boots and flopped onto the bed, grateful for the chance to indulge in a bit more sleep.

Again, slumber crashed down upon and smothered Malyss nearly immediately. She slept hard, sprawled like a ragdoll atop her bed.

The dreams that came were haunted, ghostly echoes of remembrances from long lost lives. Though the dreams were disturbing they were not disturbing enough to wake the woman. Instead she slept and let remembrances play out and possess her.

Dominique had woken a few hours ago, up until this point in time she had been in a meditative trance. It served to focus and hone her control over the force, strengthening it as it flowed around her. She found an adequate set of robes and slipped into them before moving into the hallways of the once great Kamino city. The petter patter of her feet upon the cold floors was a faint noise at best, yet the only noise to fill the area. He eyes flicked to and fro, catching on a few things for seconds at a time before losing interest.

She knocked on the cold steel door and paused just long enough to let the woman inside stir. Opening the door her cold gaze instantly traversed the room ending up on Malyss. Her face betray none of her thoughts as she idly moved across the room as a specter made, expending No unneeded movement as many females did by swaying their hips back and forth. She preferred the more direct approach of males most of the time, cutting a direct path to the destination rather then looking good while doing it. Once she was sure Malyss was fully awake she spoke up..

"Morning. Time to start as I've a question for you. What do you think it means to be a Sith?"

Carnage.jpg

Roshan awoke the next morning in his usual room of the above ground residences. His search the other day had not lead him to discovering anybody down there by the time he arrived underground. It was late, however, and he had decided to return in the morning.

His sleep was restless for some reason the night before and he welcomed the morning when it arrived. Slowly rising from bed, Roshan cleaned himself up before throwing on some clothes. Then he glanced towards his desk.

The blaster or vibroblade? Hmmm... I'm pretty sure I saw jedi or something the other day. Better grab the blade.

Methodically retracing his steps from the day before, Roshan returned to the turbolift. Once again having access to the underground area, he moved quietly through the empty halls. If there was anybody still down here he was sure he would find them soon enough.

Malyss awakened immediately after the knocking. She instantly senssed Hel's presence and sat up. She quickly stretched the last of her sleepiness away and stood.

"Good morning to you too, master." she said, her voice hinting sarcasm.

Malyss ran her fingers through her short locks to smooth them down. As she did she marvelled at Hel's midnight black hair, wondered how someone could live with such long tresses.

In her experience only vain bothered to grow their manes to such exteme lengths. Only a vain person would take the time to tend obsessively for something as trivial as long hair. The apprentice momentarily wondered how crazy Hel would be driven should she wake up one morning with all her pretty hair hacked off. She pushed the thought away hating the way her mind wandered aimlessly after freshly awakening.

"To answer your question, I honestly don't know what it means to be a Sith." Malyss finally piped up. "I've only known two or three Sith, and known them only briefly. Anything else I know is only what I've read or word of mouth knowledge."

A few moments were taken to adjust her attire before Malyss continued.

"From my persepective the Sith do not sit idly by waiting for fate to pull their strings and set them into action. The Sith are masters of their own futures. Masters of their own worlds. To be a Sith is to be a master of all things that surround and affect you."

Malyss clasped her hands behind her back and grit her teeth waiting for Hel to nit pick her point of view apart.

The burly white wolf slinked through the hallways unseen, tracking the figure that seemed to be searching for something or someone. The animals swirling grey eyes scanned the entire area, taking in every detail he could pick out then moving on to his stronger senses, those of scent and sound. For a few moments he stalked after the being, finally decided the proper course of action.

Stepping into the middle of the hallway he sat down and made his presence known, watching the being before him. Paradox's demeanor wasn't threatening in any way as he watched the other, rather it was more curious.

__

All the while technicians were going over her ship and completely refitting the technology and codes in it. It was repainted, a light shade of white that would resemble a full moons glow. The transponder codes were changed, the new name would be decided upon soon enough.

__

Dominique listened to Malyss and took in her point of view. Her face remained expressionless as she thought over the reply. After a few moments she glanced up, looking to her apprentice and observing her for a while longer before continuing.

”œDisregard other Sith. Your perspective is developing quite well; just make sure it stays yours. I want you to go and find the furnace that is here. Craft the heart of what will be your lightsaber. There are ancient texts here on how to properly create it. Questions?”

Carnage.jpg

Roshan could hear the words echo across the hallow hallways as he made his move towards the source of the noise. He didn't like this place. He could feel an immense pain. Something bad had happened here. Something really bad. And it wasn't that long ago either. Plus, he couldn't seem to shake the spooky feeling of being watched, monitored by someone or something as he moved deeper into the complex. He was starting to not like being here at all, but as it was he had no way of escaping his "island" isolation so he might as well known it from top to bottom.

The voices resonated louder and louder as he came closer and closer to finding the mysterious inhabitants of this "cavern." It still wasn't completely clear what they were saying as the echoes overlapped, blurring the words with a shroud of confusion and chaos.

"Masters of all... craft the heart... ancient texts..." talk about picking out the weirdest things. Whatever they are talking about it must be pretty interesting... I mean...

"Holy...!" Roshan exclaimed out of utter surprise as a large white wolf appeared in front of him. The word echoed down the corridor. He quickly caught himself and tried to cover his mouth, but the word had been spoken. He could not reverse his actions now. Collecting himself from the initial leap back out of surprise, Roshan gripped his sword tightly.

Scanning over the beast, its stance, its features, its movement Roshan decided that it was nothing more than curious for the moment. He slowly lowered his weapon enough to not suggest a threatening approach, but at the same time not too much to leave himself defenseless if the wolf decided to attack.

Come on. I got to focus. Think Echani principles...

Lack of discipline is a weakness. It is another form of not knowing

yourself, of not knowing your limits and strengths.

You must fight as an Echani warrior fights. Always in the future.

I should never have let me guard down. If he had been hostile this might have been disasterous...

Closing his eyes to meditate he centered himself. He was pretty sure the people whose voices he had been tracking were only around the corner. It was only a short matter of time before he would meet more strangers... and he couldn't be sure how friendly the ones to come would be... even if their voices did sound female in nature.

Dominique turned her attention away from her apprentice, a thin smile creeping onto her lips. She stood up to her full height, a short five foot two, and walked to the door. The sound had echoed from just around the corner in the hallway, from the life form she had sensed prowling about. She moved quickly and rounded the corner, drawing her revolver in the same instant she took in the scene and assessed the level of danger.

She extended her free hand, her fingers fanning out as she did. The Dark side leapt to her command, heating up his weapons to the point they would sear his hands and instinct would dictate his dropping them onto the floor. If he wanted to keep hold of them and burn his hands beyond recognition then that was fine with her. She leveled her own weapon at him, calmly starring him down with an emotionless face.

”œWhat business do you have in this section? Why are you prowling about? Chose your answer wisely...”

Carnage.jpg

The Echani are trained to construct barriers in their minds in order to resist force based powers

His was now up, but nothing in his mind could make his blade resistant to heating. True, the true Echani blades were very resistant to such elements. However, this blade was rudimentary. It was purchased. It was a "fake." It was something he carried for show and a shield more than a weapon in itself. Thrusting it downward into the floor in front of him, the two metals mixed creating a new monument to proclaim his presense.

Watching her movements, her motion told a great deal about her and he did not doubt her strength.

Glancing at the woman, he bowed deeply, "You underestimate me, mistress. Fundamental Echani training begins with mastery of unarmed battle techniques and its most essential component is anticipation of an opponent's moves. I've surprised many a bounty with my ability to 'dodge' their blasts."

Looking up he continued, "But that is not why I am here. I am stranded here, assigned to seek recruits for the Link. That was why I came at first. However, something deeper, stronger has drawn me here. There is much power in this place, but much pain as well. I don't know what to make of it. I don't know how to understand what I feel. But looking at you... the way you carry yourself suggests that you have knowledge, wisdom... and answers."

Kneeling with his head now bowed he finished, "I seek you. Your answers. I can't stay here while this city continues to haunt me...even making my sleep uneasy. If you want to join the Link I know who to contact, but that is of no consequence. What I truly want is your answers and guidance."

He stared back at her, not expecting her question. His ability of prediction definitely ended at combat. Words were often so clumsy and inefficient.

"I imagined you might not be interested in the Link...although there was something about the word and how it affected you ever so slightly, something that makes me feel you are making an educated decision," Roshan replied from reading the ever so slight messages in her eyes.

Looking down for a thoughtful second, Roshan sighed, "That is a good question. What can I offer you? Why should you answer me? ... I... I don't know. I... I could offer you my loyalty. If properly trained I'm sure I could serve you well. I'm sure you can see that I have much experience in past battles. Other than that, I guess it is up to you. What reason would you like that I give you? What would you ask of me to do?"

Paradox slowly rose, moving towards the figure but making sure to keep out of his reach. The way he moved was casual and hinted no danger, yet it was odd that he would choose now to slink around behind him. Dominique watched him the entire time, only glancing up at the man once Paradox had disappeared down the hallway. She considered his response for a while before speaking up.

”œOffer your loyalty to Me first and foremost, then the order I follow. Only then will I guide you along the path you seek to follow. Accompany on my travels, along with my apprentice”¦We will depart this place shortly if you wish to join us. Though I warn you, it will not be easy”¦I make sure of that. In the end you will come out with your abilities honed to greater level then others at your same rank. If this is not acceptable, then leave this world Now and Never return”¦lest you suffer the same fate as the natives. ”œ

She lowered her weapon and slipped it back inside her robes and into the holster it had come from. It was one of the few weapons she carried with her. Not even a lightsaber graced her load out of weapons. She glanced over her shoulder for a moment, curious what her apprentice was thinking of all of this as she was sure to hear it, then turned back to face him.

Carnage.jpg

A chance to get off this planet and deepen and improve my skills from someone of her talents. That's an offer I can't refuse!

Roshan rose, trying to stay focused and not overly show his enthusiasm.

The natives? Yes, I have yet to see any. I wonder what happened to them all.

"You have had my loyalty from the start, mistress. I have been stranded here for some time. I'm not one who enjoys staying in one place for a long time. Plus, you are my only way off this planet anyways. And I am quite the 'scholar' when it comes seeking knowledge that can better me. You definitely possess such. You have my loyalty," he finished with a deep bow."

Pausing for a second, he frowned out of curiosity, "I've been watching your stance and examining you. Where is your lightsaber? Have you hidden it somewhere or am I right in assuming you don't have one?"

She raised an eyebrow as he called her Mistress once again. She was not fond of the being called by such a title and would make it a point to straighten him out. From this point on he would receive a very harsh treatment that would prepare him for the hardships ahead. He might come out of this training despising her, but he would come out of this training so much better then others that got a ”˜Soft' treatment.

Extending her left hand she let the force wash over his throat and make its presence known. It did not choke him as others were prone to doing though, rather his vocal cords began to freeze up. His neck took on a dull blue coloration as she watched him, gauging his reaction. Slowly she lowered her hand, he would still be able to breath but his voice would not work for some time.

”œMistress is an unacceptable title. Master or Darth Hel will be what you call me from here out. I do not wield a lightsaber, I see them as ineffective. Now, follow me.”

Carnage.jpg

Malyss only glared at the creature that Hel introduced. She felt an instantaneous loathing for the thing that was trailed behind her master. She pried her hateful glare from 'it' and then issued a quick nod of the head as she agreed to follow the order of her Master. She left immediately to find the ancient texts that were mentioned.

She split off from the other two and wandered about the place until she found what she was looking for. Malyss searched out the information that she needed. She settled in and read, enjoying the silence and the rare moment of serenity.

As Roshan felt the force's power, he tried to stay calm, unshaken. He couldn't help it, though, when his eyes widened in pain and horror ever so slightly. She was violating him. It was one thing he feared about the force. The power it had over a person. The power it could exert that you could not stop. Somehow, though, he managed to retain the appearance of control.

This was his punishment for calling her mistress he had summized. He didn't understand. It was a term of the highest reverence in his culture. It was the feminine term for master, but its meaning stretched to fit so much more. Master, teacher, mentor, woman of great skill and power... He didn't understand it fully, although, he did remember other creatures using it insultingly in the past. He never understood how one could take offense to the use of such a term of respect, but aliens were hard to understand at times. Maybe she had misunderstood him. Maybe it had sounded like he was using the title mockingly. He didn't know, but he didn't want to find out what her punishment would be if he used it again.

With Roshan standing there unmoven, the sith turned to her apprentice. Roshan took the chance to let down his guard a little and clench his throat in agony. He heaved, trying to see if anything would come out but nothing happened. His voice was gone. Noting that she looked ready to turn back towards him, he resumed his former position, standing at attention. He didn't like being voiceless, even if it was temporary.

After she was finished he followed her through the hallways, silently.

They craft weapons and armor? Heh. I wonder if she knows that most Echani trained warriors also craft their own weapons and armor. I've made a few pretty nice things in my day.

When she asked of his experiences he thought she must be joking being that he couldn't speak. However, he soon felt something in his throat as she moved her fingers. He hated being "humbled" in such an obscure way. It was worse than any kind of physical wound she could inflict.

Weakly spitting out the words, trying to 'break the ice' he replied," Heh. I don't seem to be to popular with your apprentice. You'd be surprised how often I get that from other species... but yeah... as for your question... Well, that is a funny question. It's sort of a long story. Well...uh...," he hesitated for a second.

Noticing her stare and not wanting any further surprises, he continued, "Mi...Ma..Master...I... I... how should I put it... I'm not really me. My path is my own. My feelings are my own. I choices are my own. My current experiences are my own... but not all of them. What I'm trying to say is that...I... I'm a clone. I was commissioned by my progenitor to see to recruiting anybody that 'spawned' or came to the city. I carry his memories and much of his experiences and talents, but I am of my own. We walk different paths and he disowned me by leaving me here, in my mind. Maybe some day I will repay him, but regardless I will serve you. He is but an imposter borrowing my life. But with the help of the force I will take it back from him... that is, if you will let me, of course...when the time is right..."

It was hard getting out those words. His voice felt hoarse and sounded strange. He really wasn't sure if he should trust anybody with the knowledge he was a clone. He was the real thing in his mind. That was all that mattered. That was all that anybody needed to know. Nevertheless, he decided it was his duty to reveal the truth to his master. It was her right to know. And true loyalty was founded on truth.

Roshan nodded. He doubted she was hostile towards him soley because of the reason Master Hel gave. He was used to being scorned and ha ted simple because he was alien and looked very non-human, with his large lion-like body. But that was life. He was more disappointed than upset.

Continuing down the corridors, Roshan used the time to calm his mind and center himself. However, the silence was suddenly broken when his master spoke. She was attempting to explain her dislike of the term "Mistress." Roshan definitely appreciated the thought. It did help some, although in other ways it still left him confused.

Who did she know that had used it in the past? Why didn't she like them? What is this "other version?" Oh, well. At least she gave me some kind of answer. She didn't even have to do that. I'm happy with what I get.

Then she ask the "What are the sith to you" question.

Roshan shrugged, "It's hard to say. Many people say sith are evil, power hungery, disloyal, ambitious, powerful, monsters... I've heard it all. I don't know about all that, but to me the Sith are just another religion. Jedi have their beliefs, Sith have theirs. Jedi are scared of the force, the sith embrace it in all its glory."

Thinking for a second he continued, "I only have two problems that I've seen or heard about the sith. People often say that the Sith lose control. That the darkside of the force controls then, rather than them controlling the force. Secondly, I've fought one in the past. It was quite a long time ago... and granted, the sith boy that I fought was probably an apprentice. Regardless, my sith combatant was predictable. He fought with anger, rage, and power. However, he lacked control. He was easy to read and even though he had great speed, he was too predictable to be able to take advantage of that fact. I was faster because I could easily read his stance, movements, and features. I knew where and when he would strike before he did. For all his strength and speed, he lacked control. He lacked the ability to mask his attacks because he was overconfident and the rage that he feed on only made him more rash and out of control than he would have otherwise have been. But that's a small thing I guess. If he had strong force powers things might have been different."

As she flipped through stacks of antiquated texts, Malyss levitated the useless ones back to their proper resting places on the endless rows of shelves.

When finally she had exhumed the ancient information she had been digging for she read and then re read that which she needed to know. Once it was emblazened into her memory she cradled the book in her hands for a few moments then slammed it closed. The sound of the text slapping shut echoed throughout the massive room.

Malyss personally replaced the book and noted it's location should she need to find her way back to it. Before she left the library she gave it a final once over. Perhaps she would visit it again one day. It was a treasury of knowledge that could be exploited in the future.

The apprentice then made her way through the structure. She ferreted out some labs and adjoining storage areas. Instead of wasting time rummaging through the endless supplies she called upon the Force to speed things up. Malyss closed her eyes and bade the Force to find what she needed. She wandered about gathering the ingredients that were needed for the task ahead.

After about an hour she had most of what she needed according to the text. Malyss carefully slid all nessesary materials into a sack. She then promptly left to search out the furnace, actually happy for the time alone and away from Hel. Perhaps the Sith Lord would lavish her violent attention on her new, kiss ass, aquisition.

Dominique simply continued walking as the two spoke. She took in his words and absorbed his emotions just as easily. One of the first skills she had taken to when delving into the force was that of increased empathy. Now she could read others through colors that were easily associated with the proper emotion. She folded her hands behind her back as he finished up. They had arrived at an exit that would take them out onto a landing pad where the rain was hammering down.

”œEvil is relative. The Empire is against the Alliance”¦thus they are evil. The Jedi are against the Sith brotherhood, even though were we to rule there would be considerably less deaths. They could be considered as evil as us for opposing when simply bowing to our will would save so many lives. It's quite funny really. They tried to liberate Kamino not to long ago and in the process they wiped entire cities off the map. Peace keepers”¦Ha.”

Carnage.jpg

Durose thought for a few seconds, "I think it. You aren't the sith that I an others used to know. You're completely different. I guess you guys... and gals have turned over a new leaf. Loyalty, control... never thought I'd hear those words coming out of a sith. I like it. I think we will have a very good time together."

Durose grinned as he repeated Master Hel's words, " 'The force is not a crutch that grants you greater skill during combat. If you use it as a crutch”¦it will leave you down and out...' I completely agree. So what first, my master?"