Rattatak

Darth Heretic

"ughhh... I'm gonna kill those migits who knocked me out"

*Naraco pushed himself up onto his feet, looking towards the woman he saw she was still unconsious. He ran a quick check on himself to see if there was any permanent damage. After being assured all damage was superficial he walked over to the woman and carried her onto a med bed(OOC: Play on words!).

Naraco then drew his Mandalorian Heavy Blaster Bistols and stealthily made his way into the stands of the arena. Quickly Naraco ran to the first row and saw something that amazed him. A Cyborg was standing in front of a flight of stairs. looking carefully Naraco could see several of those migits down the stairs.

Jumping over the edge of the stands Naraco activated his jetpack to float himself down to the arena floor carefully. Naraco dropped to one knee and pointed his Mandalorian Heavy Blaster Bistols at the Cyborg.*

"Who are you?"

945477-Narcielcopy.jpg

Valiant Command: Chapter 3: Ghosts of the Past in Fan Fiction now!

Rane Scando turns to face the being that was holding the blaster pistols in a threatening manner. Hardly a moment passes before Scando activates his wrist-mounted dart launcher and shoots off a round at this new opponent. The dart embeds itself in the being's neck. Not hesitating, Scando was then in the air, using the jetpack mounted on his armor to fly at amazing speeds. After a moment, Scando lands behind his opponent. With one powerful thrust, Scando hit his opponent on the back ”“ sending the being flying across the arena. Leaving his opponent to deal with the dart in his neck, Rane Scando then turns from the arena and heads into the shadows.

Ob Ordeena watches as Naraco goes down. This one had to be crazy ”“ what novice would dare raise a weapon against an experienced killer? He had to be crazy, but he was not without potential. The Hutts liked their bounty hunters to be fearless and inventive ”“ in time this one, this Naraco, might be of some worth.

Ob Ordeena motions for his droid to go help the injured Naraco. The battered droid heads down to the arena's surface and hobbles over to him. Leaning forward, the droid pulls the dart free from Naraco's neck.

You are lucky. The bounty hunter hit you with an empty dart. Otherwise, I imagine you would be dead. Master Ob Ordeena has an offer for you; he wants you to go to Tatooine. Once there, tell them that Ob Ordeena sent you. Do you understand, novice bounty hunter?

leader.jpg

Rane Scando walks to one of the underground hangars. He finds a band of Bith musicians crowded around a small freighter ”“ after killing the band, Scando boards the freighter and takes off.

*Naraco struggled off the ground and used the rocks behind him as a support. Naraco's blasters were both still in his grip.*

"I understand"

*Naraco then brought up his dual Mandalorian blasters, and shot a single blaster bolt at the droid. The blaster bolt was perfectly aimed to blow off the droids head from the neck.*

"Never help me up, again"

*Naraco unleashed a furious round house kick knocking the droids headless body to the floor. Naraco activates his jetpack and flies over to the Nevalkyrion.*

"Sparks set a course for Tatooine"

*With that Naraco jumped into The Nevalkyrion, slowly Naraco headed into space pondering who the cyborg was... Suddenly Naraco's brain clicked. Rane's body wasn't in the room after he put the woman onto the Med Bed. It's Rane Scando!*

"Jeese, that was a stupid play by myself"

*Naraco found himself out of Rattatak's orbit. Hitting the hyperdrive Naraco was on his way to Tatooine

945477-Narcielcopy.jpg

Valiant Command: Chapter 3: Ghosts of the Past in Fan Fiction now!

Making her way across the area, she stopped and looked around. Waiting a moment, she pulled out her blaster and headed towards where she observed one of the little maggots that had knocked her out.

She caught up with the little thing and grabbed him. "You, you little maggot larve. Where are your little friends?" She pointed the blaster in his face and listened as he chitted in his own language. Not wanting to hear anymore of his blathering, after he pointed towards a tunnel entrance, she shot him in the face and threw down his dead carcas. "Well, that'll teach you to knock me out."

With blasters in hand, she headed down the tunnel.

After killing the entire hive of maggots, Reagan received a comm and headed back to the moon.

Reagan.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A battered freighter emerges out of hyperspace above the savage world. Rane Scando eases down on the controls and sends the freighter spiraling gently down to the world's surface. Scando sets the freighter down in the middle of a rocky gorge ”“ far away from the Cauldron, Rattatak's chief arena. Powerful hands dancing across the controls, Scando activates a signal ”“ a signal that will alert his companions of his whereabouts. Easing back in his chair, Scando rests. Visions of fire and violent bursts of energy haunt his thoughts.

The Shadow Rider came out of hyperspace above the planet of Rattatak.

As the ship glided down through the atmosphere and into the cauldron, Mike got an overwhelming sense of something that he needed to do.

His newly enhanced force sense already starting to show through.

After landing the ship, Mike took his airspeeder out of storage in the cargo bay and flew it out.

He followed his feelings and soon came upon a young Trianii, who looked to be meditating.

He powered down the speeder, and stood to the side to watch inconspicuously.

BHMikebanner1.jpg

Several maintenance and mechanic droids go to work on Rane Scando's stolen freighter. The droids rearm the freighter's concussion missile ports with new missiles from Mos Espa on Tatooine, and fit the two quad-laser cannons with better sighting systems. Inside the freighter, Rane Scando himself recharges his personal weapons and readies himself for an upcoming battle.

The signal beacon to Rane Scando's associates remains open.

--COMM to all who can hear--

Let it be known, The hutt's are in need of mercenaries to investigate an incident that occurred on Coruscant and execute all involved parties with extreme prejudice. This attack on our interests there will be punished, and all who aid us in our campaign for revenge will be handsomly rewarded. If any among you are brave enough, notify myself or the exhaulted Whyl, and rendezvous with our elite operative, Bekka, on the planet of Coruscant immediately. She will be awaiting your arrival, and you will take your orders from her.

--End transmission--

The droids finish their work on Rane Scando's ship, and head back to their respective places aboard. At the controls, Scando fires up the main drives and pilots the ship up into space. Moments later, the ship entered hyperspace.

A hologram of an old man appears. The old man, Raska Thrane, is gaunt and extremely pale. His thin hair is swept back, and he is clad in elegant black robes. Raska Thrane is a prominent figure in several important operations and corporations, including the powerful Commerce Guilds. In the hologram, Raska Thrane is sitting down, and bent over with a weary expression.

I am offering a sum of 50 million credits to the person, or persons who bring Reagan McGreggor to Coruscant. She is wanted for the murder of Mining Guild official Huje Wainer. She is to be restrained to the extent that she is not able to speak, or communicate in any way ”“ her words are poison, as our Huje Wainer found out. McGreggor and her ship are to be brought to zone 3-X of the chief Industrial Sector of Coruscant.

The hologram flickers out of focus, and Raska Thrane vanishes

repsisig.png

Member of the Four Horsemen

*Neo lands his ship that he and Nurgle are on. He looks at Nurgle, and glances at the Bounty Hunter.*

You must defeat this Bounty Hunter, with any means neccesary. You will kill him, or he will kill you. If you win you will then move on to something that you will highly enjoy, if you lose, you must find another Master.

*Neo looked him over sternly and nodded, Neo was hopping that he trained him well enough. He looked at Night Crawler, he looked like a worthy fighter, he hopped he would prove a good man.*

If you do lose, and its a good fight then I may give you another chance. May.

tru7h.jpg

Nurgle walked onto the arena floor. He gazed about the arena, noting that a large number of life forms had gathered in anticipation of a fight. Of course, none of them realized this was all part of the training of a sith apprentice. Nurgle took a long look at his opponent. He made no move to draw a weapon, but allowed his hand to subtley drift to his vibro-axe, hanging of his belt.

"Thank you, Master. I shall enjoy using the techniques you taught me to destroy this bounty hunter."

Nurgle finally spoke to his opponent.

"Nightcrawler, is it? Well, I wish you luck. As a courtesy, I will allow you to make the first move."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Letting Night Crawler have the first move was very unwise. He threw a stun grenade which Nurgle easily dogded but while Nurgle was dodging the grenade, NIght Crawler threw a vibroblade which hit Nurgle's gas tanks. This made a leak in them and Nurgle started to feel weak. Night Crawler whipped out his blaster and fired repeatedly on Nurgle.

I see our friend enjoy's fighting dirty. Well, if he thinks he can win that way, he's in for a surprise.

Nurgle focused on the darkside of the Force. He used the training Neo had given him, to lift up a nearby rock. Bringing it to him as fast as he could, he slammed it into the hole in his oxygen tank. The force of the rock made an airtight patch, but one that would only be temporary.

Nurgle brought more rocks up from the ground. The largest were the size of his fist. He pummeled Nightcrawler repeatedly, not giving him any time to even fire. Nurgle pulled both his Genoshin sonic pistols, and added destructive sonic blasts to the flying debris.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

OOC: Slamming a rock into your tanks would have made them explode. SO theoretically you just killed your self. but anyway.

IC: The rocks had left Night Crawler in bad shape. But he was able to get out of the situation alive. He flipped backwards to the top of his ship. He could already here the hissing of the gass coming from Nurgles tanks. Soon the rock would fly off and a big hole would be left depleating his supply instantly. Nurgle tried to use force to trip him but Night Crawler jumped with perfact timeing and avoided the attack. Now he was mad.

He could taste the blood in his mouth from the rocks and fury englufed him. He knew he had to suppress it if he wanted to win so he tried with all his might to keep it contained. Nurgle shot again with his blaster and missed by an inch, but the kick back of the sonic blast had dislodged the rock and Nurgle was on the ground in a second unable to move from lack of air. Also this cut off air to his brain so he was no longer able to focus the force. Night Crawler laughed as he watched his opponent struggle to stay alive. He had won the fight. Nurgle could not move or use the force. Night Crawler turned to Neo, "Should I spare his life?".

OOC: Perhaps, though I doubt that. To my knowledge oxygen doesn't sponaneously explode like that. All that is in the tank is treated oxygen. I think you missed the purpose for the tanks, losing the air doesn't kill me like that.

IC: "It's far from over fool."

Nurgle's rage and hate were boiling over. Nurgle kicked backwards landing a shot into Nightcrawler's back. He could still breath, but the untreated air of Rattatak burned his scarred lungs.. Nurgle almost choked from panic and pain, but concentrating through the Force he slowed his breathing, similar to the stealth tactic Neo had taught him. The damage to his lungs would be severe, but this fight was more important.

Nurgle pulled his vibro-axe, slamming it into the ground, narrowly missing the rolling bounty hunter. Nightcrawler flipped to his feet. Nurgle punched, kicked and sliced at Nightcrawler. Nightcrawler blocked the shots, proving to be a surprisingly good fighter.

He is good, but he underestimates the power of the darkside. A fatal mistake.

Nurgle fell into the Force. He vaulted over Nightcrawler's head, spinning backwards as he landed and slamming the butt of his axe into the back of Nightcrawler's head. He pulled the dazed bounty hunter up by the hair, slamming his head into the ground repeatedly. Nurgle had lost all control. If Neo didn't stop him, Nightcrawler would soon be dead.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

OOC: Compresses Oxygen would explode if it was smashed with a rock. I'm getting mod intervention. But just incase that doesn't work

IC: Night Crawler was nearly dead but he had one last chance. He kicked Nurgle back whipped out one of his vibro blades and threw it at nurgle. Just as Nurgle was lunging at Night Crawler, the vibro blade lsice threw his heart. Leaving him dead on the ground.

Compressed oxygen is stored at a pressure of 2000 pounds per square inch. Break off its tip or heat it until it explodes, and the cylinder becomes a missile that will easily penetrate a concrete block wall. Compressed oxygen cylinders should be secured and stored in an upright position. Cylinders in a vehicle should be secured and stored so the cylinder necks are protected.

Tis True, the compressed Oxygen would explode if you had broken it open with a rock. You need to be careful with how you are posting stuff.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"