Mon Calamari/Dac

Nikolai Kolchak

Krexel & Co'bo

As the freighter exited hyperspace, Xar still at the helm, Krexel opened a comm to the city of Morjanssik.

This is Onderonian Freighter Zeta Alpha Romeo 768249. Requesting permission to land at ordinance 67782.

Moments passed as Krexel placed his palm upon Xar's shoulder, having the droid hold position as they awaited approval, and after a few hesitant breaths, approval was given. 

Confirmed Zeta Alpha Romeo 768249. Ordiance 67782 is clear. Hangar Bay 22F is assigned. Landing is granted.

With a pat on Xar's shoulder, giving the go ahead to land, Krexel and Co'bo left the cockpit and began preparations for the loading. Once landed, Krexel caught up with Xar near the loading ramp with a chuckle. "I've got a Farium contact nearby that I need to meet up with while we're here. Co'bo has been ordered to remain with the ship. I need you to meet our contact in Morjanssik's lower levels. His name is Hamilton Alexandria. Just look for the human with the twin Twilek dancers at the Raging Revan Cantina."

Before Krexel departed, he opened a holovid of Hamilton just to be sure he met up with the right man as well as handing him a small datapad with the location of the Raging Revan Cantina. With a slap on the shoulder and a thumbs up as he departed, Krexel chuckled. "I've got faith in all of you Xar. Show me what you can do."

E9z5qgW.png

• 2 weeks later...

As Xar's comm came across, only static was heard on Krexel and Co'bo's lines, giving the impression that either something had happened to the two or communications were down or blocked. But the reality of it was that Krexel had returned from his side mission and both were safely tucked away in quarantine, neither of them wishing to even attempt escape after Krexel witnessed the ship being shot down, let alone leave Xar behind. 

For the time being, they would remain idle, awaiting Xar's return and this quarantine to be lifted so they could be rid of this blasted planet.

E9z5qgW.png