Mimban

Darth Heretic

*DH looked at Morph in utter shock. what kind of powers?.*

What you believe, and what you will demonstrate are two different creatures.

I cannot teach you to use something that you do not possess. I can only instruct you on harnessing that which you do have.

The Force is far more than seeing and levitating. It is all about becoming! Sith are not tools of the Force, as the Jedi are, but the Force is a tool that we use.

And power, young one, comes in time. You would barely be able to handle a vynok without a weapon, right now, so an armed opponent should worry you, sword or no sword.

I never was a fan of the blade, myself. They are just too clumsy. You will build a lightsaber, so that you can determine the right weapon for you.

As it stands presently, however, we must make ready for war, and whatever Lord Abaddon has in store. The only thing I want you to do during all of this is to watch my back at all times, and watch me. Mimic everything I do, and you'll be on your way to becoming. You'll become either a great Sith, or a corpse.

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

::At last the "clone" so to speak, was ready, and after a few hours it was more than capable of bearing Ahriman into the Sith temple on its winged back.

Dismounting the Battle Hydra, Ahriman faced his master once more.::

My task is complete, here is the fruit of my labor. With the return of Sith alchemy and sorcery to the Sith order, we will see the rise of a new age, another golden age of the Sith where we no longer have to cower in the shadows. During my trip to Korriban, I made two significant discoveries. First is the DNA composition of the Sith race, if we can take control of Kamino we will have ample means to restore the species and their three castes.

Second was a spirit of an ancient Sith Sorceror. He knows several old Sith strongholds that have long since been forgotten.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Tarrian had sat and watched the comings and goings of the Sith with much interest. Her apprentice had grown strong, and it pleased her to see him quickly moving up the ranks. Viano was a strong boy, and would become a strong sith like his father. She would have to make sure that she met him. The last time that she had cared for the boy, he was a small child of only 5. She felt her daughters handy work in his growth.

She nodded to Lord Impede as he left the room, and she watched with much displeasure as two seemed to become close. Shaking her head, she made her way to the room that held the Lord of the Sith, and Banged on the door... She opened the door and walked in, closing it behind her.

"Lord Abbadon, I would like to have a few words with you." She stood and waited for his response.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

(lol...I dont wanna know)

*Raynuk continued on down the hall, and came to his room. He stood at the door for a moment as a million thoughts ran through his mind. He finnally opened the door and stepped inside silently, looking around his room at what few posessions he had. Walking over to his bed, he set down his weapons next to eachother....THe White Lightsaber Raynuk had created to commemorate his Mastership...The Black Lightsaber that had belonged to Zar, and the Double Red bladed lightsaber that was made from SoP's body.

Turning from his bed, Raynuk made his way to his dresser, and retreived the rest of the weapons. Sitting in the top drawer was Zar's other black Lightsaber, which Raynuk fully planned on giving to Viano when the time came.

perhaps that time is now...As we prepare for war...

He sighed, and picked up his Orange lightsaber, the one that he started with, the one that he created to become a Sith Lord. Placing the three lightsabers beside the others, Raynuk looked above his bed, where the Sith Sword that Raynuk was first given on Solaris Prime sat hanging off the wall. He pulled it off the wall, and placed it down on the bed above the lightsabers. The only thing left was the flechette cannon from Korriban that sat propped up in the corner of the room.

================

Twenty minutes later, Raynuk had chosen his weapons. The two Zar Sabers hung off of Raynuk's right hip, with his own White Saber off his left. The SoP saber was securely clipped horizintally along his belt in the back, and finished off with the Flechette gun strapped to his back. He allowed himself a smirk as he left his room, and made his way to talk to Jareth*

Jareth, I would like to speak with you...

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

((The hell is the point of that DH?))

The Dark Lord heard Tarrian's words from behind him and he stopped his forward movement. He looked at his apprentice and motioned for her to follow him into the room. Once inside he looked at the Sith Master his brows furrowed in another of his unreadible expression. He closed the door with the force before speaking.

"Yes, Master Tarrian?"

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Tarrian looked at Abbadon and nodded to him. She told him of her thoughts and questioned his reasoning for the war. Finally she told him of the plans for the Sith Academy and where she planned on having it.

She explained the construction she desired and the armaments needed to defend the academy. "I wish to begin the construction immediately and gather the hopefuls there. Not only can they begin training, but they can also assist in the building."

Tarrian turned to leave and looked back at him..."I would be careful, do not give trust easily. That trust could very easily come back to bite you in the ass. Those of us that have been here longest will be watching every move you make. Should you slip...one will step up and take it."

She smiled at him defiantly, "Take my words how you will, but mind what I say." She turned and left the room, closing the door behind her. She walked to Nahstaa, and motioned for him to follow her. She led him to the rooms, "you are to find a room and get settled. Once you are done, come to my chambers and we will begin."

With that she left him and entered her own chambers to rest and contemplate Lord Abbadon and what would come next.

OOC: I was under the assumption there were crystals on Mimban, that is how I was originally told to forge a lightsaber, but I will change it, I apologize.

IC: Nurgle spoke to his apprentice.

"I apologize for giving you incorrect instructions. But that saber will do for now. If you must forge your own crystals, your not ready for that yet."

Nurgle stood up and motioned for his apprentice to do the same.

"Wait for me in the Training Facility, I will be there momentarily."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Abaddon nodded at the comments and noted the words for later in the back of his mind. He looked at his apprentice...she had yet to answer his question. He motioned for her to follow him and with a soft voice he spoke to her.

"Do you understand what is going on my dear?" His cold voice continued in the soothing cool tone that it had before. He turned into a large room and waited for her reply.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

*Sensing understanding in the new appretice, DH started for his room, then recalled that he had never actually found one. Returning to the main hall to retrieve his effects, he reached down into the satchel that he had and found the few items that he would actually need. Lightsaber on his person, as was always the case, a few small thermal detonators, a vibro-blade and a vibro-rapier. He looked to his apprentice and noticed that all he had was his sword. That would be too clumsy for this battle. I wonder if there is still an armory that we could get this one equipped properly? He can't go into battle armed like this. DH went to the directory and found the armory location. The next stop would be there to get this one some appropriate weaponry.*

Come, child, we shall equip you with only what you need to cover my back.

*With that DH and Morph headed to the armory*

untitled.JPG

((not rping with self...I am following an order))

Abaddon's personal comm clicks with message from the Imperial forces.

"Emporer Palpatine has awakened, The Emporer wishes to speak with the current Dark Lord."

((Highly encrypted comm))

majorpayne.jpg

Dasexybeast6669: true

Crimson Morpheus: "If a Jedi falls in the desert and nobody cares,.does it make a sound?"

Gene pulls the sword up and closes the exposed hilt. He then starts the electrical flow, it worked perfectly.

Gene Pulled out a older heavy mandalorian revolving blaster (automatic) and started working on it, red wire to blue cross section, battery to powercell x.

The gun had never been repaired before but focusing through the force Gene finally finishes it. Gene knowing that war is coming sheaths the modified sword on his back and the heavy mini gun blaster on his back as well, he pulls out two pistols and straps them to his legs and puts a blaster rifle to his leftside. War was ugly, and Gene's way of coping with ugly was shooting at it. He then took his advanced battle armor and put it on, hybridising it's shields to his body. (think a master cheif like suit(halo) ) And puts his robes over everything, the only thing seen is his head, which didnt have a helmet over it yet. And miraculously the robes he wore covered the armor perfecly, so it seemed like he was vulnerable.

Gene then sits down and looks at Kase.

Thinking of a good oppurtunity to test mind talking, he visualises it. If the force is like a computer grid connecting everything then it should work just like one too, Gene makes a thought in his mind and locks onto Kases force signature then sends the message like an electric signal on a computer grid, it gets to Kase.

"About what I said, you being a cheater, it isn't nesacarily a bad thing. I'm only alive because I cheated death."

SithGeneStarricopy2.jpg

RP Char

*Raynuk again ran into Heretic in the halls*

"Jesus...when WILL you go away Heretic? "

*He nodded to the man with a smirk and began to idely chat with him when the topic of him not having a room came up.

"What? you never got a room? What the hell have you been doing all this time?!"

*With another smirk, Raynuk turned and motioned for Heretic and his new apprentice to follow him. He lead them down a series of hallways, before stopping at the end of one.

"All the rooms in this hallway are empty...So...pick whichever one you want."

1fE1uLv.png

((My bad, our computer got hit bad with a virus, which is why I'm using my neighbor's. could be up later today, could be as late as wednesday. We'll see. Anyway, I'm on a piece of crap laptop, so pardon the grammatical errors.))

Morph listened to DH's words, locking them away in his memory so that he would never forget. Cover DH's back, do what he does...sounded easy enough. As he followed him, he thought about the phrase "equip you". Did that mean he would be getting a lightsaber soon? He sure hoped so, as he knew these were some of the best weapons ever made.

((And I have two swords strapped to my back, fyi, a Sith and a normal. Both suck.))

He only followed and observed, never speaking in the presence of his Master before being spoken to first, basic diplomacy. Finally, he would get to kill something, finally he had a master to guide him down his dark journey, finally...he would get his revenge on his family.

Wearing a smug grin, he smartly walked behind his master on a left flank, wondering what was to come.

morph.jpg

*Looking at Raynuk, DH said:*

Well, I was on my way to find one when you told me to go get some damn fuzzy ewok

*With that, he walked away smirking. Turning his attention to his apprentice;

...get revenge on his family

Revenge was a driving force of hatred, one of the many characteristics that diferentiated a great Sith from a good one. He was already showing signs of being a good apprentice, and DH could feel the anger, excitement and impatience growing within this new generation of Sith.

Walking along the hall, DH decided to find a room. He picked one at random, and entered. Nothing special, 4 walls, a latrine/shower, and a bed with a footlocker. Turning to his new apprentice he says:*

I am not aware if you have a room or not, but if you do, I would require you to relocate your belongings closer to me. We will be here but for a moment, so I don't want you to do it yet. Just let me put my things away and we'll be off to the armory, then to the staging area.

untitled.JPG

Kase had at last come to understand the voices in his head. On Tatooine the voices tormented him, mocked him. Now Kase understood, he clearly heard the words of his brother-in-training in his mind. "About what I said, you being a cheater, it isn't necessarily a bad thing. I'm only alive because I cheated death."

The blue Twi'lek snarled towards his fellow apprentice and spat a verbal reply as his Master worked. "Manchy kabook noonee Gene." He smirked, his lekku twitching around his neck. "As much as you and Morph might be here to make friends and play house... I'm here to learn about myself, my strength, my power. I have no time to play your games or pretend to be nice. I would prefer if you thought me a scoundrel that you would just tell me to my face."

Kase concentrated on sending a message to Gene's mind. He hoped it would arrive loud and clear. "If we see battle, if we attack the Jedi I will protect and defend my comrades. I will honor the path that I have chosen, I will defend my life and that of yourself my brother Sith....but that doesn't mean I have to like it, or like you."

With that Kase returned his attention to his Master's work, and his mind to the future conflict with the Jedi.

Piro stood up and left for the Sith training facility as his master had instucted him to do.

"Master, I shall wait for you there."

*Raynuk followed DH into his room, looking around it before turning to him*

"yes well...things need to be done you see. As for your room, this hardly suits you...excuse me a moment.."

*The Sith turned to face the wall that ajoined the room next to this one, and after rubbing his hands together and pulling up his sleeves in a purely macho way, Raynuk quite simply blew the wall into peices. He smirked and turned back to Heretic as the dust settled*

"Thats better...dont cha think? now if you will excuse me...I have things to do...if you need me Heretic, just call me on my Comm...I will be in touch..."

*As the Master left the room, Raynuk stepped aside as the cleaning bots rushed in to clean up the debris from Heretic's new "Luxury" room.*

1fE1uLv.png

(i dont wanna know what that means )

*Raynuk looked around the temple for a few minutes, trying to locate Jareth. After not finding him for 10 minutes, Raynuk decidded to head to the landing pad, in hopes of catching up with him there, but again, he was not there. Frowning slightly, he decided to wait, knowing Jareth would come find him in time*

1fE1uLv.png

John noted the words passing across the room, as Gene's computer grid system analogy, the stronger the user, the easier it was for him to hack into other's conversations. The skilled could technically encrypt the messages, but often even encryption could be hacked into. That was a lesson for a later time perhaps. He spoke to them in their minds...

I understand your desire to be buddy-buddy, but know that comradery extends as far as defense from a common foe. Only a few men can you trust and it is temporary, friendships are rare, however you do see some, but even those are frayed with envy. I'd suggest you meditate and harness as much of the Force as possible to prepare yourselves for war. Jedi are quite the difficult opponents.

When he concluded, he smirked as he continued fiddling with the Mandalorian ore and forged the final axe head. The obsidian was jammed into the axe head while it was partially molten and then readjusted, pounded with a hammer and placed in the bucket of steam to cool.

The steam clouds formed as they had with the dual blades and the axe head attached itself to the obsidian hilt. John watched and waited, noticing Kase's interest. "If you'd like, you may use the forge, a secondary weapon comes in handy very often. I faced my first Jedi with a Sith sword, much like the one you hold now. It clashed well, but I my Master prepared me. You are about to face an opponent blindly, we shall train as soon as I finish with this."

As the two exchanged words, the axe was finished and John withdrew it from the bucket and watched the edges as they lacked finesse and refined sharpness. John withdrew a sharpening stone and filed away the discrepancies. When he finished he lifted the axe up and felt its heaviness, he heaved it to his shoulder and swung. It sliced a table in half, "Yes, this will prove somewhat interesting versus a Jedi."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Kase approached the forge and found a length of Mandalorian ore that John had not used. Heating the long bar in the kiln, Kase waited until it was red hot and then removed it.

Cutting two matching lengths from the glowing metal Kase began pounding down the bars with a hammer. Placing the slightly flattened and stretched shapes back into the kiln, Kase waited for them to reheat.

Taking the redhot forms out of the heat again Kase placed them down and began to hammer again. Slowly he was creating two identical knife blades.

Grinding and filing the blades down sharper, Kase began to coat the blades in a mixture of clay, water and his own blood. Once he had covered the blades they were placed into the kiln, and drawn again to a red hot glow. Kase removed them carefully and dunked the blades into cold water, watching the clay shatter and break off Kase could see the sharp black blades glistening.

Tempering the blades by placing them back into the fire, waiting for them to glow and then letting them cool naturally; Kase knew they were ready for a final sharpening.

After sharpening the blades carefully on the wheel Kase tested their balance. The knives were perfectly balanced along their axis and would make excellent throwing weapons.

He took them to polish them carefully. These throwing knives, along with his Sith Sword and Dagger would provide weaponry enough against any enemy.

Nastaa looked around, noting that the rooms were almost all the same.

He chose one near to a side entrance, so, if necessary, he could be about his business with little or no worries of detection...

((I know you can force sense nahstaa, but he doesnt))

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

((Back, finally. Had to buy a $50 firewall...*groan*))

Morph simply pulled a remote from his pocket, one that was specialliy made for his ship. It sent out a comm signal, summoning his ship to him, which it should arrive in an hour or so.

"Master, all I own is the things I carry, and the things in my ship, which will be here shortly."

It was strange, calling another master, as he had never done so before in his life. To be honest, he revered the man, respected him because of his power. He probably not do this for any other man, save John because he saw the potential in Morph, and the other masters out of fear of death.

Morph kept outside the door, but just barely, keeping his eye on his master. He gave him his respected space, but he also wanted to be near him, in case he was needed shortly.

-------------later-----------

Morph's ship landed, with difficulty, at the main landing site, locking it's doors up tightly. Not even a bypass could open it, only a specially modified commcode from his remote.

((I put this in here now, only because I did not wish to remember it later. I probably won't use it right now, so assume this is a while later.))

morph.jpg

Neo after a long time of fun of doing nothing decieded to planet hop.

As he left the room, he put away his saber, and put back the lights. He nodded at the watchers all around the Sith Temple. He quickly exited the temple and headed for the Mimban Training Center.

tru7h.jpg

John eyed the new pair of throwing knives, "Very impressive. I am not one for throwing knives, however, they do prove as highly effective weaponry."

"Come, we must practice dueling before we embark on this fight with the Jedi. Follow me to the Training Facility."

OOC: Go to the Training Facility

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Rocketblaze spoke his plans to any who cared to hear him.

"I'm going back to the Dark Tower to prepare for this assault. Cineon, if you make it there in a timely manner, then we shall train."

Master Rocketblaze exited the temples and came upon J, who was guarding the Swoop as instructed. He hopped onto it, J following suit, and they broke off for the Dark Tower.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet