Mimban

Darth Heretic

((Sorry i was gone for a few days. Back now. I didn't read anywhere that we were in a different room so I'll assume we're still all together. Please correct me if i'm wrong))

It seemed, for the time being that an accord had been struck between the reigning powers within the sith order. Jareth watched as various conversations took place, and as Viano entered the room he spoke quietly as not to disturb the others.

"Viano, we will begin training shortly. I have some business to conduct, Take this," As he spoke he handed the young apprentice the same stun-saber that Tarrian had given him during his apprenticeship.

"I will meet you in the training facility shortly."

Jareth focused his attention toward Abaddon, and sent a brief force message to the master. This was equivalent to clearing one's throat to get attention of someone nearby.

"Master Abbadon, forgive my interruption, but perhaps I can bring the Sith up to speed on our progress on Dathomir?"

Rocketblaze knew that he had other things to attend to. He decided to politely excuse himself, throwing in a reminder as well.

"We still hold Neo-Midsengard, too."

He summoned his Swoop via wrist link. Once it arrived, he rode it over the lush grasses to the burnt grasses, and then into the concrete of Magog.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

*Impatiently*

What we "control"? Since when is what we control been an issue? Unless we are going to branch out from there, and take over more, in order to drive the Jedi back, we must act swiftly and decisively!

*Turning to face the new leader of the Sith*

Lord Abaddon, it is my understanding that the Imperium Galacticus is loosly controlled once again by his Excellence. If that is the case, so that I'm not surrounded by a sleu of these insufferable miscreants, I'd like to respectfully request command of a ship, provided that is acceptable to your Excellence. May I remind his Excellence of my accomplishments at the helm of Star Destroyers, both great and small, and that, with some assistance, ammased the largest assault fleet the Empire had seen these many eons.

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

"Well...then I guess it has been decided."

*All the Lords and Masters turned to see Raynuk walk into the room under his own power, and he was obviously healed back to hsi former glory. Thankfully, the med droids had been able to save Raynuk's eye, and now all that remained of the attacks by Abaddon were mere scars.

Raynuk looked around the room, at his bretheran, his friends. He had come a long way from his apprentanceship, and he knew now that realizing when your glory days are over is part of being a Leader.

Eventually his eyes fell apon Abaddon, the new leader of the Sith. The man was young, like Raynuk had been when the leadership fell to him. But unlike Raynuk, Abaddon was ready, and he knew what to do.*

"What...no 'hello' for your ol buddy?" He said with a lighthearted smirk. He turned to Abaddon*

"Well Master...I hope that you will still see enough grace in your heart not to try and kill me a second time. As for bases, I was planning on creating an outpost on Hoth after the Jedi are....vacated. That and an Academy on Byss...but im sure I'm just repeating what others have said..."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*Looking at the former leader with shock, DH asks:*

Why in the 7 Hells would you want Hoth as an outpost? It would serve no purpose. That entire systems is useless. The only things in there are the dead, the lost and spice traders. I honestly dont' see how it could be considered a useful place. Please, Master Raynuk, enlighten me.

untitled.JPG

At Heretic's comments, Jareth's attention shifted, and he turned to adress the Sith Master.

"With all due respect Master Heretic, control of the Hoth system would benefit the Sith in the same manner that it is now benefitting the Jedi. The system is remote, and almost impenetrable due to the asteroid field which constantly orbits the 6th planet for which the system is named. I do not see how acquiring such a location would hinder our galactic operations."

Lord, it is Lord, isn't it? Jareth, with all due respect, I am not a tactician, I am a Sith that rules by instilling fear. I never said that it wouldn't be beneficial, I just don't see how it would be of value. What makes you think that we can successfully navigate into said asteroid belt, or out of, for that matter, if the Jedi are already in residence there? Would they not already have the advantage of defense?

untitled.JPG

"The fact that you are no tactician is apparent, and needs not be explained. The advantage would be ours Master Heretic. The Jedi's complacency, above all, has proven their weakness countless times. This complacency is heightened on Hoth, as they believe they are secure. If the sith were to attack Hoth, I'm almost certain we would be victorious....What, with your skills aboard a destroyer, I'm sure you would be able to accomplish these tasks with ease and efficiency. Is it so hard for you to fathom?"

It would do you wise to watch your tone with me, Lord, for I will not cow down to you the way others will. Besides, the final decision rests with him *points to Abaddon* and him alone. If he feels it necessary to send anyone to Hoth, he tells them. If he wants to send you to Nastarine, you go. If you mouth off to me once more, you'll find that I can very easily dispence you to the 7 hells, from which I'll make sure you never return.

*Regaining his composure*

Now, then, where were we?

untitled.JPG

* A black Fighter Sith ship came soaring from the atmosphere. It landed in the docking bay and then opened the cockpit. Hopping out was the young Sith Lord Impede. He walked through the dark halls still holding the head of his aprentices. Dispite the cold look on his face he was sad. He had lost his first aprentice who he cared for. He turned into room where the all the sith waited. Impede walked in slowly undetected making sure he wasnt interupint any one. He put the head behind his back and waited.*

SIG.jpg

"Of course, master....forgive my insolence." Jareth spoke as he bowed out of the room and made his way toward the training facility to catch up with Viano.

John heard Master Heretic and Lord Jareth exchange words and the usual infighting that arrogance brings was beginning to bore him... he had some other more important matters to attend to than to listen to Heretic argue with everyone else.

"Master Heretic, to push the point of Hoth in terms you might find easier to comprehend... What could bring greater insult to an enemy than to take their base from under them and institute your own? What can bring greater fear than to rip their home out from under them? It is simply a matter of face... To crush their's at home."

He turned his eyes back towards Abaddon... "Yes, my Lord. What do you wish of us?"

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

"Will everyone shut the I am Groot up about Hoth!" Abaddon said trying to keep his composure. "I promise you....the next person who speaks without my talking to is going to lose thier sack!"

"Hey, theres an idea!!!!" His voice dripped with ice cold sarcasm "....I hear the Imperial Guardsman were loyal to the emporer because they had no nuts....anyone want to make me test my theory?!?!?!?!" Abaddons tone returned.

He paused a bit waiting for someone to speak up.

"Master Tarrian summon everyone to this place...I will continue when everyone has arrived...those present will shut up and wait."

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Xior had awoken from his deep slumber. His head was throbbing with utter pain. He held his head for a while and began to stare into space. He thought of his last image of his master brutally abusing him with the wrath of the force. The force...he lost all memory of how to use it.

Xior threw the image of his master from his head and began to stand, which he found it was a lot harder then he thought. He held on to a nearby tree, and with difficulty he tried to recognize the surroundings. Suddenly, he realized-The temple!. He ran as fast as he could to the depths of the temple. He traveled through the maze-like halls. He stopped running when heard voices, some familiar and some not.

Dv entered the room where he heard the voices...

DarkVileLordofSith.jpg

*sigh....* Jareth exhaled briskly as he turned around, and headed back toward the room where the Masters were gathered. He almost made his way to the training facility, and was eager to start Viano's saber training, but, like most of Jareth's plans....it would have to wait.

He knew Viano would have heard the message, and that the boy was most likely on his way to join them.

The thought of returning to Heretic's presence did not sit well with Jareth, but it would have to be endured for the time being. The sith master was indeed powerful beyond Jareth's skill to combat, and he knew this.

But, he didn't have to like it.

As he entered the room, he took a seat near Tarrian, and waited the rest of the Sith's arrivals.

The tall blue Twi'lek entered the main hall softly. As he walked his black robes flowed softly around him, giving him an appearance of near floating. Kase moved to a spot behind his Master, John and stood silently.

Edited by Guest

Jareth shrunk his emotion from the force. Not only was he hiding his feelings toward Heretic, but he also was forced to hide certain aspects of his conciousness from his former master Tarrian.

The force message he sent back toward impede was subtle, and spoke simply:

we'll speak later my friend

Morph followed Kase, shooting him a look, and rested his back on the wall shortly behind the both of them. He knew this was a time to be silent, lest he be killed (Or worse) foully.

Looking over the mass gathering of the Sith masters, he fingered the rock in his pocket, making it shine in the force, trying to catch the gaze of a potential master.

morph.jpg

Where she stood was cold and dark and... lost. Yes, the place itself was lost, yet she knew she was there, and she herself was not lost, but the place was. It didn't belong there and everything where she had been originally had utterly disappeared. Something was going on outside. Something significant. But not to her. She pushed it out of her mind and faded away.

A single tree stood at the top of a hill that decided poke out of an eternal green field. A bright star shone high through the world's atmosphere and made small balls of light dance around. Or perhaps they were beings in their own and held no dependency upon the star. And perhaps it was her eyes, but everything had a glazed and hazy look. Like you were looking through melted glass, or had water in your eyes. A first thought was that it was unclear, but the clarity was as good as it gets. The sky was a light blue with multiple clouds streaking across it; a painting being created upon blue canvas. Everything was warm and seemed to float about. When looking at it, she'd think she was underwater. But she was much too heavy.

A soft breeze blew past her, tugging the grey strips of skirt away from her pale legs. She glanced down at her legs, about to cover them up, but decided against it. No one else was here. Why should she bother? Why not just strip down and feel the star's warm caress on her bare skin? Her long hair had fallen down to veil and tangle about her face. Smiling suddenly, she took a few steps. She hadn't realized she lacked boots and her feet were naked, but the grass felt so nice between her toes.

But....

But this wasn't her place. Someone had take her here. This was not hers. Abruptly the man who had snagged her from the streets appeared. He seemed to have walked out of the tree but was too far down the hill. Was it him? Could it be? He must've brought her here. But why? What was his purpose? The question haunted her mind constantly. What does he hope to accomplish? What does he wish to acheive? What is his purpose? What is hers? Who are these people? What were they doing here? What are we doing here? What is their purpose? And that man... that man who looks so familiar. No. It was more of a feeling. A feeling of knowing him. She wanted to get closer to him. And something in her told her, that is, she felt she had wanted to get closer before. When she had known him. But who was he? Why did she feel this way? Minuq's master stood in front of her, looking at her... in a strange way. And...

She was torn from her world, from her thoughts, from her small bit of sanctuary and now stood beside her master. He was looking at, his face questioning why she stood there. The only color she had rushed to her cheeks and she looked down in silent apology.

((there is no blue skies or green grass here, nor is there bright sun.))

IC: Yes, Nas, you are to be here. Sit and wait as the others arrive." Tarrian looked over at Jareth. Before this was over and she left to do what was needed, she would speak with him.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Neo, following the comm, headed out of the room that Garet had left nearly a few hours ago. As he traveled out, he felt the force pulling him towards the room that Sith Master Tarrian had called him into. He felt the force and followed it into the room. He saw some of the different Master's and Lord's who were infront of him carring on conversations that one would forget once they were out of here.

* He now watched and waited for Adabbon to speak.*

tru7h.jpg

Nurgle and his apprentice Piro entered. Nurgle took off his breathing mask and sat down cross-legged. He always liked to excercise his lungs, allowing them to breath on their own. It was part of the treatment he had begun developing, hoping someday to cure his physically ravaged body. The Sith Lord unclipped a syringe from his belt. He carefully injected the syrum into his arm. He opened and closed his hand as the chemical substance flowed through his blood stream. His body trembled violently as it flowed through him. The affect was fleeting, and Nurgle calmed before he required oxygen from his mask. In theory, the medicine Nurgle was experimenting on would force his lung tissue to regenerate.

Unfortunetaly that has yet to happen. I can only safely inject myself when I am assured I won't be undergoing physical stress. Training an apprentice, I have had very little time to do this, or do experiment with other treatment. Hopefully this speech will take a while. I am eager to see how the variations I made affect my body.

However, Nurgle realized his apprentice was probably much more impatient. In reality, this wasn't the best time to interrupt Piro's training, he was about to take a big step with the forging of his saber.

No matter, this will give him a chance to associate with the other sith. I should have been incorporating that into his training more anyway.

This was Nurgle's first apprentice. Piro was strong in the Force, and Nurgle knew it would be a shame to mess up his training due to inexperience. But Piro was progressing quickly, so that had to mean Nurgle was doing a decent job.

Nurgle left his thoughts for later. He turned his attention to their new leader Abaddon. Really, it mattered not to Nurgle who their leader was. After his encounter with the spirits on Nhagathul he knew his destiny would eventually carry him far beyond the Order. However, for now, his ears were open.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Piro sat down and observed his master inject himself with the syrum. Piro was slightly stunned, but quickly rememberd that his master's body had been ravaged by chemicals.

I hope we can get on with this soon.

Piro noticed several unfamiliar faces that he knew he would soon get to know, either inside or outside of combat. Piro had not known much about the previous Sith leader, he only spoke to him once. Piro knew that this meeting would have quite an impact on his training, but it would be good for him to meet other members of the order, and hopefully get on their good sides to gain respect.

This should be very interesting.