Primary Terrain: barren rocky mountains, alkali flats

Points of Interest: spice mines, the Maw

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: energy spider, bogey

Immigrated Species: various

Primary Language(s): Galactic Basic

Faction Affiliation: neutral

Defense Rating: Level 3

JediRP Canon History: Kessel is infamous as a penal colony, where prisoners would work in the spice mines, harvesting glitterstim in pure darkness and preyed upon by the energy spiders. For some time, it was controlled by the Hutts, who have since relinquished their tight control on its output. It is now entirely peopled by criminals, as everyone knows. And criminals are used to having people not trust them.

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

The infamous world of Kessel is known for its dreaded mines and hard labor correctional facilities where convicts are often sent to extract valuable spice from the rock. The planet is controlled by the Hutts...

Edited by Guest
leader.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

As the unmarked Smuggler Ship exits hyperspace over Kessel, the ship commander enters the numerous codes for the three sheild generators, and gains access.

"Here we are Jedi scum!"

The ship lands on the outskirts of a large tower the sky and surroundings pitch black. As the men onboard exit the ship talkes off for the Keseel Space Station above. The Commander and his associates are each outfitted with night vision goggles in order to see while MP and Ael are left to be guided. MP and Ael are shackled to seperate posts to begin mining, they are given small picks and a rail system of barrels which roll by to have Spice placed in. The shackles made out of ghark a metal from Nal Hutta, strong so much that not even a Jedi could break them. MP still a bit dased begins realizing his powers are once again gone and that both he and Ael have been stripped and placed in Slave garments. As they approach their destination, blinded by the darkness of the mine, Ael and MP are ordered to their begin minning. Standing behind them the Commander shouts his commands and begins whipping those who do not lsiten. The cruelty and devestation of life begin.

"Begin mining scum much work is to be done."

The three Shield Generators turn on to full power and the many planetary defenses go to maximum power.

Now is your time to die...

The whip cracked on his garments as he took a fraction of a second too long to load up the spice.

I swear...when I get out...if I get out...

The prospect of surviving became more and more grim, realizing that the Jedi with him was of no use, and he could do nothing but wait for someone to deliver him from hell, or come rescue him.

He dug, and dug, filling carts with spice, working fast enough so as he would not get whipped, and making sure to talk minimally so as not to get him and others in trouble.

Please...someone...save me...

ael.gif

The StarSkimmer came out of hyperspace and docked with the space station above the irregular planet.

Out of it stepped a Devish, followed by a 'Red Terror' droid. They immediately went to the office that was designated to be theirs, and started looking over reports.

Sly Stevenson, in his Jedi Robes... sits digging in the Mines... not knowing where the Smuggler was... but he would find out soon enough. Sly started a whisper that passed along the slaves, down the chains like a message being sent.

The Jedi Master was at the mercy of the Hutt Clan... however, all this time alone gave Sly to think about his escape... no... his practical suicide... however, Sly was not going to die here on the mines while working in these horrible conditions.

Sly was digging with a foriegn tool that he hadnt seen before, As Sly digs... he see's a peice of metal shinny... pointy... sharp... sharp enough to cut the throat of his gaurd. As Sly leans down he quickly picks up the sharp object WITHOUT ANYONE SEEING he places it inside his slave cloths for it to be used at a later date.

Sly was growing old, or at least it seemed, his chin now had a shaggy beared. His eyes were old and withered from the conditions that he had placed himself in. His hands were old and his skin were pail. He needed water, but knew the gaurds wouldnt give him any.

Sly continued to work with his head down as he reaches out and feels something... deep down inside... but keeping it to himself.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Jets of smoke shoot out of the sides of the shuttle as the craft's landing ramp extends and Ob Ordeena departs. The crime lord smiles beneath his breathing apparatus as he gazes up at the trusty shuttle, Easy Company. Still smiling, Ob makes his way through various tunnels ands paths until he finds himself in the mining camp's control centre. Here, Ob checks up on Kessel's progress. No longer smiling, Ob Ordeena turns to the split view-screen, and watches as slaves set about their duties. One particular slave catches his interest.

Ob Ordeena rests against the speeder's safety bar as the vehicle zooms though one of the many mining sectors - his hands, the crime lord clutches a pointed electro-staff. The speeder comes to a halt before a great pile of slaves as they work to fill their containers with the valuable extract. Ob Ordeena towers over the crumpled form of a smuggler he had once employed.

”œI see even as a slave you don't make the mark. I have come to tell you about the birth of my ”“ and Bekka's ”“ son. He is doing quite well. What, no congratulations? You worm!”

leader.jpg

Ael Johnson suddenly felt a sudden calmness come over his body. His mind was at peace, and his body was tranquil.

Meanwhile... Sly now showing age, continues to work the mines... Sly taking note of every movemant the gaurds make... waiting... just... watching.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

The wave soothed but he knew all too soon that once it stopped he would be in an enormous amount of pain. He kept filling up spice and suddenly he had an idea. It was so simplet, yet so easy, and now that he had no one to stop him he could actually do it.

"Yes...this pick might come in handy..."

He smiled but his face grew sullen as Bekka's sweet face passed through his eyes and glistened in tear drops that mingled with the spice at his feet. He sniffled and almost broke down, but made sure not to just in case someone was watching.

God I miss her...but she wouldn't want me to do this...not now...not then...not in the future...somewhere the hope of a girl is still alive, and if I die, that hope will forever be dashed away...

Discarding the thoughts of suicide he went back to work, trying to ignore the soothing feeling because he knew once Sly was done, his back would cry out, and he would not be ready for it.

ael.gif

Kamino, I deleted your post as it was not apprpriate. There is no way you could have gotten through hutts defenses. And you can not be all over the board. Please stick to one thread. If you are going to be a sith be one. There are stories going on withing the RP and you need to read up on what all these characters are doing. *sigh*...Please go to this link and read up....

http://forums.jedi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8041

Thank you...

Management...

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Master Prophet, Jedi Master, watches as the 2 gaurds move into the right position... as they feel a sudden push on their shoulders, the two gaurds find themselves slamming into eachother, their bodies bashed together like 2 rag dolls, as they fall and hit the ground. Knocked out... cold, Sly uses the force to increase the strength as he raises the Jagged peice of Metal, slamming down onto his chains, breaking him free...

Sly's rugged form moves in the darkness as other slaves stop their working, waiting for a whip to hit them, they recieve nothing... Instead... their eyes are met with a soft smooth glow... Sly, uses the force to light the caves as the slaves see the first light in what seems like forever... the Jedi Master tells them to remain silent as he uses the force to break the spines of the Gaurds. As Sly props the Gaurds standing upright, he takes the night vision goggles, and the rest of their supplies, including their sets of keys plus the dagger, and places it in the compartments. Sly was now equipped with the Whip, Blaster, Knife, and also night vision goggles...

As Sly unchains the Slaves, he moves into the darkness... letting the light fade again... The Slaves that had been free'd were told to make their way into other caves, and to repeat this process... there was a day of judgemant coming, the spice mines would be liberated at the hands of the Just.

Sly puts on the night vision goggles as he heads deeper and deeper into the tunnels... his force powers... stronger than ever because the Spice that surrounded him. Sly was capable of taking over the minds of anything that lay in his path, including the Spiders within the mines.

Moving deep into the mines, it would take months if not years to find the Jedi... the Caves were connected making it almost impossible to determain where Sly would go next.

Before Sly Left, he brought with him a long chain of the unbreakable chains, also switching into the Guards clothing... It would now take untill the new shift of gaurds to come in for them realize that the Slaves had been free'd. Within days, the Mines would be liberated, and a massive upraising would occur... untill then, the Hutt Gaurds and the Minning Gaurds had no clue of what was to come...

Hell was to be payed for the pain and suffering caused by the un-just... slowly... their actions will result in the downfall of their organization...

Landing the ship, Bekka exits and goes into the base. After talking to a guard, she is let into the mining guard room to wait for Ael to be brought up.

After about an hour, Ael is brought into the room, and Bekka turns to look at him. The look on his face is total shock.

"Hello Ael."

bekscopy.png

Alarms flare signaling the 200 Mine Special Forces to exit and exact distasterous assaults on the escapees. Theyp our into the caves wearing nightvision goggles and open fire killing many of the slaves.

-Over the Loud Speaker

You will find escape impossible! If you go any further we will kill your precious Airleas.

The guards surround any rogue slaves and kill them. Most begin once again working and are all shackled withe the Jedi proof shackles. Bekka's ship is moved to the Kessel Space Station to be called down when she needs. The guards continue looking for their target, to be caught dead or alive.

-Over the Loud Speaker.-

You must know that if you escape we will kill your wife. YOu should not have messed with us my friend, you should not have ever messed with us!

The mines are one again calmed with the bustle of slaves searching and mining for Spice.

Now is your time to die...

Sly creeps through the empty mines, in his head, deep inside his head, he can here the threats comming from the men, but it was nothing to him, he could here the scratching of the Giant spiders on the walls... hours later, the Gaurds found a body... the body was too deformed for anyone to tell, however, it was declared by the Gaurds that the Spiders must have killed the Jedi Master. Carrying the same equipment that had been stolen, the carcus of the man lay dead on the ground, blood spilling everywhere.

As the Gaurds examin the body, they come to the conclusion that Sly Stevenson... was dead... killed by the spiders of the mines. As the Gaurds stripped his clothing and supplies, they took back the night vision goggles and the cantine full of rations. They left, heading back to base to tell their boss that would eventually relay this message to Whyl... Sly Stevenson was pronounced dead to the Hutts Clan.

Without anyone knowing, the Jedi Master lurked in the shadows of the deep mines, the spiders surrounded him like he was the queen spider. Their leader... The Jedi Master was their new Master, and they would soon use a purpose... The Hutts had NO CLUE that Sly could still be alive...

A cargo ship lands and a person asks to speak with the nearest guard. After a bit of conjoling an pressure, the courier gets the person to sign an invoice. After this is done the teamster unloads the cargo ship. A snarling vicious growl is heard from within several crates. Inside are about twenty vornskrs with modified retinal lenses to adjust to the dark of Kessel and enhance their brutal abilities to home in on force users and savagely hunt them down. The teamster takes off again, delivery complete.

KVCsignew.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

Ael's eyes took a few minutes to adjust to the light in the area, but his heart bound out of his chest when he realized Bekka was in front of him.

"A...dream????"

He realized it was real, and that somehow, she was here. He jumped to her and wrapped his arms around her legs.

"Bekka...you're here...my prayers have been answered..." He then realized something must have been wrong for her to come. "What's wrong? Why are you here?"

ael.gif

Kneeling down, she touched his face and smiled at him. Taking a piece of her black robe, she wiped some of the dirt off his face, and took a deep breath. "Ael, the hutts want your assurance and loyalty. They want to know that you will fly for them."

He reached over to hold her, and she slowly pulled out an object from the inside of her robe. Kissing his cheek, "I had the child Ael. A boy. But they took it from me and sent it to Ryloth. I'm so sorry about this."

With that she plunged a syringe into his neck and he cried out from the shock and pain as she slowly released the drug into him. A tear fell from her eyes..."I have to ensure your loyalty Ael. I'm sorry this hurts, but you will serve Whyl the Hutt. I will see my son." Once the drug was in him, he sank to the floor.

She sat on the floor with him and put his head on her lap. Leaning down, she kissed him gently on the lips and reassured him that all would be fine as long as he was loyal. She watched as the drug took effect, and she listened as he spoke softly.

bekscopy.png

Sitting with Ael for hours, she feels him stir and looks down at him. Her eyes locked on to his and she whispered to him..."Ssssh, your fine. Your here with me." She bent down to kiss him and held him for a minute.

She helped him sit up.."Are you okay? I'm sorry that you are in this cause of me. It is my fault, I know. I should never have fallen in love with you. You have suffered cause of me."

bekscopy.png

"It was my choice...you were worth it..." His mind started working a little bit again and he remembered where he was.

"I cannot go to the Hutts and guarantee my loyalty...they are the cause of your son, our torture, and my pain...they are the cause...I cannot praise the ones who hurt me and the woman I love...I will do this for you, not them...but I don't know how long I can bear with myself by swearing allegiance to them..."

ael.gif

Bekka turned to Ael and touched his face. "Ael, I can't leave you here, but I can't take you out if you will run. I have to go back. I know that they hurt you. They hurt you because of me. I love you Ael, I want you out of here..Come with me, stay with me."

bekscopy.png

Sly creeps in the underground tunnels... using the old tools from the dead bodies, Sly sharpens tool and breaks the edges of weapons. Fassioning a long tube that would be used as a dart gun, Sly moves and works as fast as he can... Sly takes the dirt from the ground and rub's it on his face into the Native Ilum Warrior design.

Sly rises as he feels the spiders around him, using the force, he controlls the minds of the literal hundred thousand spiders that are in the caves. Sly was dangling by his last thread... it was now or never... he had nothing to live for... nothing to strive for.... and if so be it... things that he would die for...

With his last peace of mind, Sly takes a deep breath, sending his force presence to his wife who is imprissoned by the injust... this... was.... war....

Sly moves stealthly through the caves, hidden from all eyes and objects that would try to track. Anyone entering the caves would be killed by the spiders that were under controll of the Jedi Master... war....

"Ael,"..she turned to face him. "Whyl the hutt will not hurt me. He has treated me with respect, and I have not given him a reason to distrust me. As long as you do not give him a reason to distrust you, he will not hurt you either."

She reached over and took his hand.

bekscopy.png