Carida

Darth Heretic

*On the Jungle world of Caridia, one can hear echoes. Echoes of pain, echoes if elation, echoes of defeat, echoes of victory. It was once the greatest training world of the Imperial order, a distinguished training arena for stormtroopers and officers.

Today it became a command center.

New defenses were added, including two planetary shields and Golan space defense platforms. Communications relays were set up and new recruits were flown in as the facilities came back to life.*

Send a delegate to the Commonwealth, stressing no desire to fight. We need to build our powerbase before we can do anything.

The Sith may be the Soul of the Empire, but we are the body.

• 1 month later...

*The Super Star Destroyer Tiamat and the Interdictor cruiser Charybdis come out of hyperspace after having been recently completed. Transports bring the recently ordered base defenses to Caridia, where they are installed and brought online.*

New defenses at Caridia:

Shield Generators

Turbolasers

Golan Defense platforms

Mine fields

Missle turrets

Advanced sensors

*Imperial Destiny gestured to the two stormtroopers to grab Aeryn by the arms.*

Your first lesson will be unquestioning obedience.

* He draws a power maul(Star Wars equivilant of a powered nightstick) and strikes her across the face, bloodying her nose. His next hit knocks her jaw out of alignment, shattering it in places. He begins to laugh, clearly enjoying himself. Blow after blow lands on the prisoner's face, and over time she spits out several teeth and a large amount of blood. The faces of her captors and their twisted laughter blurs into a deluge of agony and insanity...*

In that case you can join us in our next maneuver. I have heard rumors of your combat. I don't put much faith in rumors. You will have to prove yourself in the upcoming conflict to gain my respect. Sergeant Hallack will make sure that you are briefed.

* Imperial Destiny takes the datapad and briefly scans over it.*

Hmmm, I was expecting a man. I guess you will have to due for now. Your armaments are not authorized standard equipment for an officer, if we weren't so close to deployment, I would have you reprimanded. Here is your unit assignment, now get out of my sight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...