Darth Heretic

Official dueling thread - [ARCHIVE]

*Adi-Wan cracks his knuckles as he enters the "Official Dueling" arena - He stands with the shadows being cast over his face ... his robes lay lifeless on his body as he mutters four words*

"Have at you ... Sith ... "

Walking in at the same time, Skywalker lets his robe flutter around him.

"Nice arena," he says, and clears his mind fopr the battle, not knowing wich opponent to attack.

...Skywalker lets his robe flutter around him.

Geez, you gotta fart like that? It's kinda cramped in here.

((Ouch, BAD one!!!! Lol....

Are we allowed to throw popcorn?))

*Adi-Wan stood before the Sith "Lord" and beckoned him with his words ... drawing his lightsaber, and attacking first would be against his ways*

"I sense your fear ... Sith ... you think that your fear will aide you against a true Jedi? Come ... test yourself ... let us use this as a thermostat. Use your fear against me ... you worthless, Sith."

*Adi-Wan stood, hands grasping his lightsabers beneath his robes ... concealed to the Sith's eyes ... however, not his mind*

Jedi, I know no fear, not from the likes of you. You are worthless, not even worth me breaking a sweat for.

*Heretic doesn't bother to draw his lightsaber, instead he immediately calls on the Force, and starts to create a Force-Web, to surround and deplete energy from its intended victim, Adi-Wan. He throws the web, and it hits the Jedi. Adi-Wan immediatly feels it's effects, and he slowly starts to drain.*

Didn't even break a sweat.

Barohm Zar sits in another corner of the arena, slitting his arms and his chest. His shirt was off exposing Zabrak tatooes. The blood dripped on his body, all over the rippling muscles. His focus was tight, and centralized on a single droplet of blood on his skin, that sizzled away as he heated it up with the force. Blood dripped on his face, and he sat, his head down, waiting for anyone to oppose him.

"This is one of the worst fights i've seen...."

*Pick's up enough food to feed 24 people!*:shock:

"If were alowed to throw food..i'm ready!!"

*Adi-Wan ... strong with the force since he was young - immediately began to panick as the pain from the Force-Web - an attack that he'd not yet seen - began to set in .... he remembered Master K'munee's words Control ... you must control the force ... use it ... it is your ally! - and he began to summon the force ... using it's power to help repel the Force-Web's infiltration. In his mind, he ran through certain scenarios on how to stop it ... until he finally succummed to the force - letting its will take over*

*His body appeared to explode in a burst of white light. The aftershock waves rippled throughout the battle arena - and Adi-Wan was the center of the origin. As the Force propelled outwards - the explosion was enough to rid the web of his body ... propelling the web outward from the muscle, and sinew of the Jedi ... away from any tissue ... away from his body. His atunement with the force allowed for the repellent of the Web's pain - and suction of the force. However - it did seem to slow him temporarily*

*Adi-Wan breated heavily now ... and muttered the words between winded breath*

"What .... else .... have .... you .... got .........

......Sith?"

Oh, young one, I have not even begun to show you what I am capable of. *insert evil grin*

*From there, with the Jedi panting, the Sith Master moves with Force-speed even the Jedi were incapable of, immediately in front of the Jedi. Just mere inches from his face, Heretic can smell the fear the Jedi eminates, albeit hidden well, the animal always smells fear. This Jedi reaked of fear, it poured from his every pore. Just a small, lightning-fast punch, straight to the face, another to the gut, knocked the Jedi all the way back to the far side of the arena, blood leaking from his mouth.*

Get up and fight, Jedi! I thought you said you were going to be a challenge?

*Adi-Wan used the Force to mask his thoughts .. he wanted the Sith Lord to believe that he had him on the ropes ... playing opossum with the dirty Lord of the Darkside - he Force-Masked his thoughts ... appearing to be afraid of the Sith's every move ... and even his presence ... he would pounce soon enough*

*Adi-Wan back up against the wall placed a hand on it ... he caught his breath, and used the Force to propell himself towards the evil Sith Lord - flinging through the air with immense, and accelerated, speed - with a boot extended -- aiming just above the abdomen of the Sith*

*Adi-Wan's foot landed in the soft upper-stomache to lower torso region of the sith ... sending him falling and sliding on his back. The Sith gasped for air - however strong one was with the force ... it didn't matter ... when the wind was knocked out of you ... the wind was knocked out of you*

*Adi-Wan spoke while slowly moving in on his face-down, hunched over target*

"You don't scare me ... Sith ... you are just like the other sith scum that i have erradicated in this galaxy ... you are no different ... now, get up and fight ... "

*Adi-Wan kicked hard to the ear of Heretic ... who had turned his head seeing the kick coming - he used the force of the kick to swivel around, and sweep out the legs of Adi-Wan - who abruptly was dropped to his back. They both rolled backwards, away from one another - and flipped to their feet ... dust flinging from their attire as they readied themselves for the next move*

Allowing Heretics reply to flow past him, skywalker watches as he and adi go at it. as the pounced back to their feet, skywalker steps foreward, and drops his robe. taking a shoulder role foreward, he stands on the other side of the arena, directlybetween Adi, and Heretic. standing ther, Skywalker opens himself to the force, and lets it flow through him. he sidesteps an attack from Heretic, at the same tim dodging a kick from Adi. droping to the floor, he pushes himself backwards, and rolls to his feet. he feels a foot hit the side of his head as he dose so, and fly across the room, as Heretic simultaneously blocks a hit from Adi. Getting to his feet, Skywalker runs in at Heretic, flailing his arms out wide, and as Heretic opens up for a counter attack, Skywalker switches positions, swivels on his foot, and brings the heel of his foot into Adi's mouth, knocking him back 3 meters. following through, he falls to the ground, and swipes the feet from beneath Heretic.

*Adi-Wan pulled out a thermol detonator - attached a special adhesive substance to it - and used the force to attach it to the back of Skywaler's head*

*He then pushed him with the force into an area of the battle arena with a circle that is 2 meters in diameter - with a lone chair in the center of it. He then activated the thermol detonator and said:*

"That thermol detonator will automatically explode, killing only you, if you, or anyone else either:

A.) Try to diffuse it in any way - physically, or mentally.

B.) Leaves or enters that circle.

C.) Or anyone tries to help you.

I am the only one that can turn that bomb off, so ....

.... Take a seat, young one, and watch the big boys play for awhile...."

*Adi-Wan then turned to Heretic - who was laughing hysterically at the antics before him ... he dusted some dirt off of his shoulder as he said "So ... where were we?"*

*Adi-Wan replied*

"Remember? I just kicked you in the head ... and you were really pissed off ... i think you were going to attack me next ... or something ... correct me if i'm wrong here ...."

(Heretic)

"Oh, yeah ... that's right ... alright ... let us commense ...."

OOC: No crap - butt out, dude ... go next, or something.

ooc. out of curiosity, what kind of adhesive is that?

and the only reason I did what i did, was so that I would get a hit in on him for the coment he made. thats all, i was goin to leave it alone after that. And if i hit him, and not you, it would break my characters nuetrality.I chalenge the wookie jedi to a fight next.

Edited by Guest

*Suddenly a vendor appeared in the crowd*

"Nerf Dogs, popcorn, get your SqeaNutz here!

SqeaNutz, We got your freshly roasted SqeaNutz!!"

"Hey, I want some SqeaNutz. But you have to toss them here, I cant get out of this circle," Skywalker says, pointing to the circle around him. "And you cant come in, or my head will explode. How much do I owe ya?"