Officially sharing that I am giving Roene control of Joelle as an NPC for a bit in the interest of moving our story along a bit more quickly. Hopefully I'll be getting into quicker posting some time next week!

Starting Friday afternoon the 28th until Monday afternoon the 31st, I'm going camping with the fam so I'll be absent from the RP. I trust you all to act like grownups while I'm gone.

I may be out for a few days. Having some minor surgery this afternoon. All will just depend on recovery. I should still be around to read and chat a bit methinks, posts just might take a bit

This is more of a retroactive post and an apology for my recent lack of activity and the storylines being held up. I'm still tired, so I'm going to be tonight and will do my best to post at least something tomorrow for those that are waiting.

This is just an apology for my lack of posting of late - not for the lack of wanting to. Things with dad are like one step forward, three steps back. Of late there have been more bad days than good, leaving me very tired emotionally as well as physically. Last night I'd have to say dad had us up every half hour just about and today hasn't been any better - in some cases worse. With the dementia he has this thing about how many times he has to sit on the side of the bed to "help him breathe better". Every time he does this, either Mum or myself have to cover him up - he can't pull his blankets over his shoulders so we have to "put him to bed". Between 3.30pm and 5.30pm he was up and down at least 26 times, sometimes I would cover him up and walk out of the room and he'd be sitting back up again. You can't argue the point with him on "how many times" he has to do this - can't even tell him that he already said it would "only be two times more" because he will argue that it has "always been like this you can check the book" Ok, being called again.

Inconvenient timing, I know, but I'm heading to Africa tomorrow afternoon. Should have internet again once we're in our final destination--maybe Sunday or Monday. Otherwise, it'll just be my normal posting-less-often stuff that happens when I'm on my trips.

I have returned. But which path should I take? That's the true question.

I won't be able to post for a couple of days - got to go to Sydney. Down tomorrow and hopefully back Friday. Hoping all goes well with it as it is to do with my old injury. *fingers crossed* it turns out okay so that I don't have to go back again. Not taking the laptop down with me so will only have my phone. Will check in with the chats when I can, just no posting till I get home.

For those this effects, sorry I haven't posted with Alora and Skye. I've had an increase of pain which makes it difficult to sit long enough to get a post done and to type. Blame Arther-itis

Currently mourning. May be unresponsive for a while.

everything ok? If you need anything we are here for you.

Currently mourning. May be unresponsive for a while.

everything ok? If you need anything we are here for you.

Just some time to myself. Thank you for understanding.

Hey ya'll, starting tomorrow, 05/05/2018, through probably Thursday, 05/10/2018, I'll be travelling and staying with family/catching up with some old friends out in the wilds of western Nebraska. Yes, they do have internet out there!! I mean they quit riding cows to school 2 months ago so they are advancing nicely.

But in all seriousness, I might not be around quite as regularly and my FB status during that time will be questionable at best. So if someone needs to get a hold of me, on here is good or if anybody desperately wants my cell # I can share that, just hit me up.

Prayers appreciated! Will update as time goes on. "I sense a disturbance in the force....."

I will be absent again for the weekend. Hopefully mostly out of cellular range. Starting tomorrow around midday, I will not have a computer but might be able to check in on FB from time to time. I should be back around Tuesday evening. Have a good weekend all

I (Frond/Snake/Ambrose) and Query/Nok and Crix/Alem will all have limited access starting Wednesday for about a week. We will all try to get a post or two up as we go; but all will be subject to internet availability, time, and consciousness.

Just a heads up, I, frond, and Nock all will be out of complete service, until we get back. The area where we will be at has no service or Internet

Posted (edited)

I will be out of the country from April 26th to May 5th. I'll do my best to check in as WiFi is available, but international data on my plan is somewhat expensive and I'll be attempting to use it sparingly.

Edited by ObliviousKnight
  • Like 1

I have returned... weaker and crazier then ever. But I'm back. There's something familiar about this place...like an old friend I haven't seen in a long time. Can time heal old wounds? I guess we will find out. 

1 hour ago, Fynn Relmis said:

I have returned... weaker and crazier then ever. But I'm back. There's something familiar about this place...like an old friend I haven't seen in a long time. Can time heal old wounds? I guess we will find out. 

Welcome back brother! Join the discord lets get some chatting going on! You are most welcome here, consider any wounds healed on our end 

Thanks! 

This time I'll take my time and not rush into anything. Apologies will need to be made, bridges rebuilt, relationships reforged... chaos renewed :)

• Like 1