This was started by JgoD in the old forum, and I just thought I'd start it up again. People can note here if they'll be going on a small vacation or the like (even though most of us know through AIM...)

Anyway, starting Wed. Angel and I are going on a little trip. We'll be gone for about 8- 10 days, so if you don't see me around, that's why.

------------------

"When see a guy, reach for stars in the sky,

You can bet that he's doin' it for some doll,

When you spot a John waitin' out in the rain,

Chances are he's insane, as only a John can be for a Jane,

When ya meet a gent, payin' all kind's of rent,

For a flat that could flatten the Taj Mahal,

Call it sad, call it funny, but it's better then even money,

That some guy's only doin' it for some doll"

Thank you much Krissi for starting this and saving me the inconvienence. In short, your truely, Malin Kyrell, and Vladimir Faust will be unavalible since I'll be leaving for a vacation in Europe starting the 2nd of August where I'll be touring the great cities of Italy. I'll be back for a few days starting the 13th I believe, then I'm off again on the 18th for moving into college. As I said before on the old abscence thread, it won't be until September before I can post regularly again.

------------------

Money? Power? Influence?

Compared to me your force

is a farce!

My aliases:

• Hou-Jo
  • Son of Palpatine

will not be posting in RP until this entire New Dawn & The Republic vs. Black Sun & The Hutt Clan is over. I hope to God that the SOMEONE will bring what peace and sanity Jnet had, back.

Jnet never had any... To the eye of the beholder is what sanity is here...

Calahan Raz

Kyoni Trimusa

Tristin Stellar

Will never again appear on Jnet... Or will they... mwhwahahahhahahah

------------------

If we need pure neutrality I shall start it, I grow tired of this uneven universe.

[This message has been edited by Total Chaos (edited August 17, 2002).]

I will be gone from Monday (today) at about 9 AM Pacific time until sometime Friday evening. I have asked TarrianSkywalker and Talon Flick to both post for me while I am away that way my character doesn't fall behind on anything major. Tarrian will be doing most of the posting, but she does not have access to the internet in the evenings so at that time Talon will be posting for me. I hope RP clears up any remaining tangles from this weekend while I'm gone and that nothing new crops up! See you all in a week! biggrin.gif

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

I'll be gone till SUnday. Bye all, going to Michigan...

------------------

DarK RaVeN 98: we might witness the end of the world!

BLCKSEPTEMBER72: as long as I am gettind laid while it happens

AF basic Training is coming to take me away ha ha... Ugh...

Calahan Raz and Tristin Stellar are both taking sick leave as I will be doing push ups and typing on computers for 6 weeks... maybe I'll get access now and then but I'm not sure if I am allowed to go web serfing... Guess well just have to see.

------------------

If we need pure neutrality I shall start it, I grow tired of this uneven universe.

lol

------------------

http://users.hytekcomputer.com/emeric/index.htm

[10:04:28] DarkRaven98: you know that big fat purple thing.....

[10:04:33] ael12002: oh boy

[10:05:08] DarkRaven98: I was a Mascot!! :)

[10:05:42] ael12002: i bet ur proud...

[10:05:54] ael12002: im putting this convo in my signature

[10:05:57] DarkRaven98: yeah!!

[10:06:01] DarkRaven98: lol

[10:06:02] DarkRaven98: no!!!

barohmzarlogo.png

I know what you're all thinking when you read this, "OMG BZ, the one who complains about mods and newbies and how we should all be there is actually...leaving?"

Yes he is. I'm going to Long Island in an hour till tomorrow afternoon, and I thought I might as well post this so my characters dont get OHK'd (and if they do, your ass is mine). I put up as much of a fight as a teen can do against parents, but it's a "family" outing, and I haven't been much with the "family" nor have I left the vicinity of my room since I have gotten wireless internet...

So I am saying goodbye, for around 24 hours or more (till tomorrow afternoon).

I leave you with the words of Arnold Schwartzenegger (sp?):

"I'll be back."

Hey, I will be gone for most of the weekend, I'll be in NY and a few other states, I'll try to post as my friends do have computers, but no promises. This is a much needed break for my kids and I intend to enjoy it to the fullest.

So from 10/04/02 to sometime on 10/06/02 I will be gone, I'll miss all you guys. I'll probably be in withdrawl but hey. Don't kill my character while I'm gone okay.

Lina/Zander will be gone for about a week.