Savareen

Exodus

Spoiler

>ERROR: GYROSCOPIC FEEDS MISALIGNED
>manual override of gyroscopic feed activated

>temporary algorithmic framework established
>WARNING: PILOT MUSCULATURE AT 12.743% ELECTROSTIMULUS FEEDBACK -- SAFETY TOLERANCES EXCEEDED

>AI overrides established
>temporary algorithmic movement assistance online

>recalibrating gyroscope
>rerouting gyroscopic feed

>gyroscopic feed rerouted
>gyroscopic feed reestablished -- override disengaged

As they started to fall backward, Aegis "caught" them, overriding his own systems enough to prevent them from completely collapsing. One of the primary problems was a faulty circuit in the gyroscope sensor providing intermittent information to the motion control systems, leading to more problems than they needed to deal with right now. However, it was a problem that Aegis managed to isolate and fix in under a second, forcing them back to a standing and agile position. 

More and more of Aegis's attention was focused on compensating for the movement systems, anticipating Tros's desired movement and being the manual go-between to actually move the heavy armor where it needed to go. For only a few seconds, there were several shocks through Tros's legs and back that were uncomfortable to say the least, but Aegis did his best to minimize them. It was a result of feedback on the system, strain from the actual electrochemical stimuli from Tros's muscles not matching up with the modified motion controls Aegis was relaying to the digital system, creating a static electricity feedback between the muscles and the sensors.

Finally, Aegis managed to stabilize the system, allowing for a small window of precision to return fire at the approaching hostiles. Aegis himself could easily withstand a few blaster shots, and few appropriate information to Tros's HUD.

"I know this is uncomfortable, Pilot, but I am doing my best. I trust you. Trust in me."