Sign in to follow this  
Lord Ar-Pharazon

SOLO

Did I miss an official discussion on this?

1. The big cameo at the end was stupid, because it far too closely linked all of the stupid TV shows with the movies.

2. The Kessel Run was stupid, because Han Solo and the Falcon basically just gained notoriety for taking a short cut. The mythology really took a hit.

3. The guy who played Han Solo was okay. I liked him.

4. The rebel kids were stupid. Really stupid.

5. This story would have been better with entirely new Star Wars characters. Rogue One was so much better.

I definitely agree with all of your points, though I would also add that we definitely didn't need any of the political messaging that were very un-subtly put in.

I definitely agree with all of your points, though I would also add that we definitely didn't need any of the political messaging that were very un-subtly put in.

Preach it. Kathleen Kennedy is a poison. She needs to be extruded from the franchise.

I also didn't care for the "Lando is pansexual" buzz that swirled around the film, but never materialized. Once that story broke, someone should have drowned that kitten.

The approach of this movie was all wrong. No Star Wars movie should be intentionally small or a "side project." The other problem was how it threw a bunch of stuff together to occur in one event (Kessel Run, the Falcon getting all the damage, Han meeting Lando, etc).